The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE WALLET

Chapter 1

His bag seemed to fell a little heavier than usual as he trudged up the hill on his way into the city. Maybe he was just tired from staying up too late burning the midnight oil. He thought about his day ahead and started to mutter to himself under his breath, rehearsing what he was planning to say to the Finance Director today. He’d really been giving him a hard time lately.

The grass on either side of the narrow path was dewy. Leaves and twigs crunched under his feet as he slowly climbed the steep hill just a few blocks from home. The streets were still quiet. He liked this time of the morning; when most of the neighbors were either still in bed asleep or else busy getting ready for work.

Instead of marching up the hill as he usually did, today he ambled along somewhat absentmindedly, dawdling, preoccupied with his plans for the day. He was lost in a world of his own for a moment when he almost tripped up. He looked down and under his foot he noticed an old worn out men’s wallet. He bent over to pick it up and noticed that the leather was still warm to touch. He glanced around to see who might have dropped it and noticed there wasn’t a soul in the street. He straightened up, put his bag down beside him and proceeded to check through the wallet for identification. The front section was empty. There were no credit cards, no driver’s license, nothing at all to indicate who might own it. He felt the back compartment was bulging and unzipped it only to find to his astonishment a bunch of old paper bank notes, some tens and fives, but mostly twenties. He closed up the wallet and slipped it into his inside coat pocket and continued up the hill fully intending to hand it in at Kings Cross Police Station on his way into work.

A block from work, passing Martin Place, his stomach started to growl, reminding him that he’d left home much earlier this morning and forgot to have some breakfast. Now he was starving and all he could think about was grabbing a take-away cappuccino or something yummy to eat. He always worked better on a full stomach.

He stood at the counter and surveyed the fresh food being laid out before him. He looked up at the board trying to figure out what he felt like eating at this time of the morning. Quickly, he decided on two sausage rolls and reached into his bag for his wallet.

“Damn,” he thought, “No cash. Hmmm... I should have stopped at the ATM back there. Oh well”. Then he remembered the wallet he’d found and realized that he’d also forgotten to hand it in at the police station on his way into town. He pulled out the old wallet and fished through it until he found a five dollar note and promptly handed it over to the young girl behind the counter. He could only just see the top of her mousy brown head, but through the glass counter all he could see was this nice pair of firm, round tits clad in a very tight white t-shirt. It brought a smile to his face as he stood there waiting for his change.

“Mmmm”, he thought, “I wonder what her nipples look like when they’re aroused?”

As she stood there in front of the register, with the five dollar bill in her right hand, she gazed up at the board to check the price. While he was waiting, he took full advantage and quickly stole another glance of her pert, young tits. It was then he noticed that her nipples were beginning to harden, right there before his eyes. She stood with this blank look on her face, staring up at the board as if she’s forgotten where she was. Absentmindedly, she raised her other hand and started to squeeze her left nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Squeezing nice and slow, but quite hard. She had this self-satisfied look on her face while she stared into mid-air. It never seemed to occur to her at all that anyone would be watching. But he stood there quietly enjoying the show while he patiently waiting for his change.

Chapter 2

He sat at his desk sipping his coffee and squinting intently at the computer screen. He just had to finish off some last minute revisions to the report he was preparing for this morning’s meeting. Most of his staff had arrived by now, ready to settle in and start work for the day. There was the usual banter going on, as they stood around drinking coffee discussing what they’d done the night before and what shows they’d watched on TV. He was always too preoccupied with his work to get involved in their petty discussions at this time of the morning. That’s why he preferred to get in an hour before they all did. At least then he could get a head start to his day.

He’d almost forgotten that it was Sean’s birthday today, until he looked up and noticed Jill standing there patiently beside his desk clenching a brightly colored, oversized birthday card, obviously ready for him to sign. Without a word he snatched it from her hand, quickly scribbled something inside and handed it back before locking his gaze back onto the report on the monitor. Jill continued to stand there quietly, trying not to disturb him, but after a few moments it got the better of him. Out the corner of his eye he glanced down to notice Jill’s smooth, stockinged legs standing next to him. He’d never noticed before, but she had a very nice pair of legs indeed. He was starting to wonder how much nicer it would be to imagine what was underneath that tiny skirt of hers. He turned his attention back to the report and continued to scan the document intently.

Jill made a little noise as if to clear her throat. He really did hate these irritating interruptions from his staff, especially when he was under this kind of pressure. It was even worse when the interruptions had nothing at all to do with work.

He turned around slowly and glared at her. “Anything else? “, he asked.

“Well”, she started, “Everyone’s put in for the card and we’re thinking about getting a cake for this afternoon. Ummm, and maybe a CD or...", she said, trailing off mid sentence. Without a word he reached inside his suit jacket which was hanging on the back of his chair. Pulling out the old bulging wallet, he thought, “Damn, I meant to hand this in”. As he gave Jill the crumpled ten dollar note he frowned to himself, knowing that he’d have to remember to replace the cash he borrowed from the wallet he’d found at some point.

Jill promptly slipped the money inside the big yellow envelope and placed it with the card on the desk. She sat down at the empty workstation beside him. Out of the corner of his eye he wondered why she was still hanging around and tried hard to ignore her. He glanced around again and noticed Jill had raised her left foot and had it resting on the open drawer of his filing cabinet. Slowly, she clasped both hands around her slender ankle, and almost in an exaggerated fashion, began to smooth a tiny wrinkle from her stockings all the way up her shapely calves to her knee. He pretended to be thoroughly engrossed in his report but all the while watching her intently from the corner of his eye.

“Hmmm.. nice legs”, he noted again. She turned slightly towards him as if she was about to ask him something and continued to run her outstretched hands past her knees and slowly up her thigh until she reached the top of her thighs. Her legs parted slightly. He noticed the hem of her skirt had started to ride up and her right hand was tucked snuggly between her legs, almost touching her crotch. For a moment he was almost certain that he glimpsed what he thought were small tufts of auburn pubic hair poking out between her fingers. He took a deep breath and swallowed hard as he turned back towards the screen. When he glanced back in Jill’s direction, she was striding off towards Mike’s office.

The morning meeting turned out to be an anti-climax. Geoffrey was running late, so the meeting was cut short. He felt it was pointless bringing up the problems he was having with Lily in Hong Kong especially when it was obvious he was going to be outnumbered on this one. He really detested this never-ending office politics and the stress it placed on him. Things would be much simpler if he could just get on with his job in peace. Instead, it was like playing national league sport. He was always having to remember to keep his head down, have his eye on the ball, as well as watch his back at all times. Just when he thought he had dazzled them with his genius and superior knowledge, someone would come along and throw him a curved ball and off-handedly make a comment about his suit, or that he needed a hair cut. Looking at his own reflection in the window he noticed that maybe it was time for a haircut after all. He grabbed his jacket, slung it over his shoulder and strode off toward the elevator. Besides that, he needed the fresh air anyway.

Chapter 3

Jessie motioned him over towards the basin. He sat down and removed his glasses and rubbed his eyes. She called to her assistant to bring him a cup of coffee. She stood behind him and flung the nylon cape over his head and fastened it snuggly around his neck. Then she reached over and pulled the plastic trolley towards her.

He’d been coming here for the past twelve months and had never really taken much notice of the girl who regularly cut his hair. Today, for some reason he took particular notice of her and keenly looked her up and down. She certainly didn’t conform to his usual idea of what he thought was sexy. Up until now, he’d always gone for shy, small, sweet types—stereotypes of what he thought women should be. Women who wore pretty, floral dresses and delicate, strappy shoes with heels.

Jessie always wore the same thigh-high ‘come-fuck-me’ leather boots, a shiny little red vinyl skirt and a black boob-tube that exposed her flat belly. She had punky kinda hair; short, cropped, and bleached blonde. And she was always chewing gum. Her navel was pierced and she sported a tattoo of a small bird on her left forearm. He sat and secretly wondered what other parts of her body might be grafitti’d too.

He picked up a glossy magazine from the pile lying on the table beside him. He started flipping through looking for any interesting articles to read when he suddenly remembered that his wife asked him to pick up a bottle of that special conditioner she uses.

While Jessie popped out the back to answer the phone, he decided to get out of his chair and walk over to the shelves filled with bottles. Perusing up and down for a moment, he selected the conditioner he recalled his wife used and promptly took it to the counter at the front of the shop. From behind the curtain she called out to the cashier that the call was for her. He stood there patiently at the counter waiting for Jessie to return.

“That’ll be forty dollars, thanks”, she said.

He fumbled through his pockets, once again pulling out the trusty wallet. He handed over a twenty-dollar note and she handed him back the change. Jessie turned around to grab a plastic carry bag but noticed there was none left. She went over to the cupboard in the corner and opened the door. As she grabbed the stepladder and climbed up to reach the top shelf he noticed that he had the most perfect view up her skirt. He glanced about to see if anyone else was watching and realized he was the only one in the shop. When he looked back towards Jessie he noticed not only did she have a tattoo of an asp slithering right up the back of her left thigh towards her tight little ass, she also wasn’t wearing any underwear. Jessie took another step higher up onto the ladder and as she did he noticed a clean-shaven pussy pouting back at him. She looked back over her shoulder at him and winked.

Chapter 4

They strode together across the park towards to picnic tables. The sun was just about to set. She clambered up on top of the table and sat with both her feet planted on the seat below. He straddled the bench next to her sideways, resting his elbow on the table. He gazed up at her as she continued to chirp on about whatever it was she was talking about. He was very aware that his face was only inches away from her crotch. A few times when she shifted about, her right knee would accidentally moved towards his chest and he’d get a quick glimpse of her thighs all the way up to her flimsy black panties; which he pretended not to notice. He was sure he could smell her sex too, but he tried not to think of it too much. He often imagined what it would be like to finger-fuck her and make her cum, but he knew now that he’d never get the opportunity, and she would probably never let him either.

As she rattled on, something reminded him about when they had met for breakfast a few weeks back and how he couldn’t take his eyes off her legs in that same short cream skirt she was wearing today. Then he remembered that he still owed her thirty bucks from yesterday’s lunch when the damned ATM machine ate his credit card. He turned around and grabbed his bag and it dawned on him yet again that he still hadn’t done anything with that wallet, nor had he managed to get to the bank today to withdraw some cash for himself. The trusty old black wallet had sure come in handy. Again, he fished through it and pulled out a twenty and a ten-dollar note and handed it over to Deb. While she was tucking the money away in her wallet, he thought of what was beyond the black triangle of her panties, and his whole body grew hot. Trembling, he casually brushed against her knee. She felt warm. He rested his hand there for a moment nonchalantly as she continued to chatter away about her day. For some reason, all of a sudden he became very brave and decided to slowly run his hand along her thigh, up under her skirt until he traced the edge of her panties. She made no effort to stop him and went about chattering. The backs of his fingers felt the intolerable softness of her inner thigh. He ventured further and slipped his hand beneath the elastic and eased himself inside her panties. Her bush was damp and he could feel the most incredible warmth as he ran his fingers down between her moist lips towards her pussy-hole. She wriggled her bottom along the table towards him and allowed her legs to fall apart for easier access. Amazed at the effortlessness with which he entered her, he gasped. She was very wet indeed.

As he began to slide his middle finger slowly in and out, the lips of her cunt clutched at him as the soft pubes brushed against the palm of his hand. Feeling no resistance, he pushed another finger in alongside the first. She moved her ass closer, towards the edge of the table and clutched on to his shoulder, steadying herself as every muscle in her body started to quiver. She was really enjoying this and spread her legs apart even wider for him as he began to thrust his hand in and out of her pussy in a frenzy. Her smell was intoxicating to him. He drew out one finger and rubbed it against her swollen clitoris which seemed to almost set her on fire. Slowly, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath and sighed, while he circled her hard clit with his index finger with increasing pressure. She lay back, resting on her elbows, with her legs spread even wider. She was grinning from ear to ear and he smiled back at her knowing how much she was enjoying this. He had the most perfect view of her now and she was completely captive to the pleasure he was giving her. He wanted to make her cum—feel her body give in beneath his fingers. She propped herself back up and leant over and put her mouth to his ear and whispered.

“Do you want me?”

He didn’t need to answer.

“Do you want to make me cum?", she said lustily.

“Yes, Yes, Yes”, he wanted her. He wanted to lick her, suck her, fuck her, finger her hard until she came; until she cried out for him to stop.