The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Walk in the Woods

The birds were singing in the trees, and soft twigs crunching underfoot, but the air was calm and the sun’s warmth relaxing. This wasn’t the over-regimented woodland of a formal garden, or the enclosed wilderness of a natural forest, but somewhere in between. The soil was covered with dappled layers of wood chips and low-lying shrubs, but there was still something almost like a path leading between the tall trunks. There was green and brown in every direction we looked, but there was enough space between the branches to let the sun come shining through. It was pleasantly warm, too, not the scorching rays of summer, but an intangible blanket of warm air against my skin.

I was so engrossed in the smells and sounds of the woods that I almost jumped when I felt Matt’s hand brush against mine. Had I just forgotten he was there, or had he come up while I wasn’t paying attention? Later, I couldn’t remember, but right then I wasn’t disturbed by his presence.

“It’s a beautiful place, isn’t it?” he purred, a deep baritone voice that always puts me in mind of strong, powerful arms rocking me to sleep. I nodded in agreement. I didn’t even remember where this beautiful landscape was, or why I’d come there, but I didn’t let it bother me.

“Yes, it’s delightful.” But as much as the woodland delighted me, it was even better having such a good friend to share it with. Matt was one of those people who always seemed to have the right thing to say, who could make you feel comfortable with just a word. It was an amazing talent, which would have made him a perfect partner if I was actually attracted to him. Unfortunately for Matt, I just wasn’t into guys in that way, though if I ever decided to placate my family by settling down with a socially acceptable member of the opposite sex, Matt would probably come near the top of the list.

“So relaxing, just being surrounded by nature like this.” I nodded, the ‘yes’ on my lips again though without enough breath to give it sound. But then I thought that something was a little odd. I didn’t know, couldn’t be sure, but the cadence of his voice was reassuringly steady, keeping time with both our leisurely footsteps and my breathing.

“Is this…” I muttered, not sure quite how to phrase the thought, “Are we really here?”

“How do you mean?” He seemed vaguey amused. Maybe I was being strange, or maybe there was a hint of gentle, enjoyable malice in his eyes, I just couldn’t tell.

“You know, when we did the psych class with Professor Bradleigh, and we had those exercises…”

“You mean the hypnosis class? That was so much fun, I know, and you were such a good subject! I wish we could have done more.”

“Yeah, but it’s like,” it had just been a crazy thought, but now I’d mentioned it I felt I couldn’t let the subject go without making him understand what had crossed my mind, “You know when we did the visualisation thing, ‘describe a scene your partner might find relaxing’, and you came up with that dreamy walk through the woods, where the air’s just perfect and the noise of nature drowns out the traffic without being overpowering, and every little thing is perfect…”

“You figured I described this place? Not really, but there were a lot of memories of here in that spiel. I used everything I could think of, you know.”

“Oh, cool,” I grinned nervously. “You’re going to think its silly, but just for a moment, I thought maybe you’d hypnotised me again and this was all in my mind.”

He laughed, a chuckle that made a counterpoint to the gurgle of some brook hidden in the undergrowth. He had a lovely laugh, always had, and my self-consciousness just evaporated then. Matt was the kind of guy who you always feel at ease around, and it just seems to come so naturally. That’s one of the things I love about him, he’s the easiest person to get along with. There’s never any uncomfortable silences, he’s always got something to say. And even when I said something so spectacularly dumb, he wasn’t laughing at me. He was laughing at the surreal juxtaposition of ideas, and I could feel like I was in on the joke.

“Well,” he deftly piloted the conversation away from my moment of madness without making a big thing of it, “You’ve got to admit, the quiet murmur of the birds, and the stream and even our footsteps, is one of the most relaxing things possible. I used to walk out here when I just wanted to relax and to get away from my troubles, so when you ask me to think of a scene that’ll help you to relax, it’s just natural I’d think of this.”

“Yeah, I can see why you were so good in that class now, if you’ve got memories like this to draw on.”

“Nobody could imagine being here and not feel relaxed,” he swept his arms through the air as if to encompass the whole woodland, “A good part of that mark was down to you, though. You got such a good imagination, and I could tell the images were coming straight to your mind as soon as I said something. I bet you remember that even better than I do.”

“Yeah,” I gave a grin at the old memories coming back. Imagine yourself walking in the woods. Imagine that every step makes you feel twice as relaxed. That was wonderful, once he’d taught me to feel the things he described as if they were real. Imagine that the wind rustling through the leaves is also blowing through your mind, rearranging the thoughts in there so subtly that you don’t even notice. Imagine the leaves and dirt underfoot, so soft like the kind of thick mattress that sends you off to sleep so quickly. Imagine the babbling brook, that you hadn’t even noticed until I mentioned it, becomes a stream of pure peace flowing over you and through you, making your whole body so relaxed that you don’t need to think at all. Imagine that because all these things feel so good, every time you realise you’re enjoying something it becomes easier to just nod and say ‘yes’ to the things I ask you to feel, and know that’s what you wanted me to give you.

Aware that the last few lines of dialogue had been confined to the privacy of my head, I turned back to him and gave a big smile. “That was amazing, just so relaxing. Have you done any of that stuff since?”

“No, would you like to?” it was so natural that I was nodding before I’d fully processed what he’d said.

“Not right now,” he clarified, as if he’d noticed the sudden surprise and didn’t want me to feel bad about changing my mind, “but you were always such an amazing subject. I bet you could imagine this forest while we’re right here, and drop right back into your special, obedient place with just a nod. I’d love to play with that some time, just the two of us and not in front of the class.”

“Yeah,” I nodded and smiled, “It’s so easy to imagine a place when you’re there. Just listening to the wind rustling and that stream gurgling, your words from that class all come back to my mind.”

“Well then, see how well you can remember this place. When you’re ready to feel that trance again, I’ll just ask you to imagine walking through the woods here, and your memories of this place will be so good that you couldn’t turn away from them even if you wanted to.”

“That sounds wonderful,” I nodded again, “I’m really looking forward to it now. You just have to promise you’re not going to like… I don’t know, make me give you all my money, or fall in love with you, or something.”

“Don’t worry,” I hadn’t really been serious, but for this one answer his sing-song tone dropped, and he answered as seriously as if this was a matter of life and death. “I’d never do anything you wouldn’t enjoy, you know me better than that, and I’m sure you know that anything I let you feel is exactly what you wanted.”

I nodded. It was quite an interesting topic for conversation, and I wanted to add some point, but I was just so relaxed, enjoying the scenery and the peace of the woodland trail, and I didn’t want to interrupt that wonderful, enticing voice.

“You know you can trust me. It’ll be so much fun. You just walk through the woods, and each step helps you relax more, and by half a dozen steps you’d be so comfortable following my words that you wouldn’t need to think at all, and you’d just find yourself nodding, slipping deeper and following my words more closely every time. Is that what you’d like?”

I nodded, too relaxed to enunciate a real response. He continued describing how good I should feel, and every time he paused to ask how I felt, I realised I was even more eager to go deep, to relax and enjoy all the things I’d asked Matt to make me feel.

“Every step makes you want it more, your desire growing stronger even as you feel the things I’m asking you to feel, and finding it easier and easier to know without doubt, this is exactly what you wanted.” I knew just what he meant, I could imagine how easy it would be to feel my desire growing with each step, until by the time we reached the clearing in the dell, I’d be so eager that I’d beg him to take me so deep into trance right there, to do whatever he wanted with me. I knew just how good that would feel, and as we started down a set of steps roughly cut into the sloping ground, I decided that I couldn’t wait until some other day. I needed him to take me now.

At the bottom of the steps was a tiny glade, an old picnic table with moss growing up its legs, that seemed half way to becoming a natural part of the woods again. A clearing floored with gravel, the strange intrusion of something clearly man-made into this natural world. There was a spectacular view in exactly one direction, where the land dropped down into a sharp cleft between two hillocks, perfectly framing some distant village. Some years ago, a tree had grown in just the wrong place to conceal that view, and now the stump was a natural bench in just the right place to look across the hills. The whole vista was so spectacular, and reminded me just how far we were from civilisation, a perfect place to get some peace and quiet. In a way, it seemed like our whole walk had been waiting to reach this view. It was glorious, and could be even better at sunset, so the forest rangers had laid the paths out in a pattern that would make sure you arrived here with the right feeling of achievement and gratitude in your mind.

I decided almost immediately that I was going to get Matt open up my mind tonight. In these beautiful surroundings, I was so at peace that it would probably only take him a single word, just like he’d told me. I went to ask him, but didn’t want to interrupt the fascinating story he was explaining right now. It wasn’t until I’d waited a few minutes for him to pause and breathe that I noticed I wasn’t actually sure what the fascinating discussion was about. I didn’t need to remember, I knew, because I could trust him completely to only do the things I’d asked.

It was a moment before the thought clicked in my mind. I couldn’t even raise my head, let alone ask Matt to hypnotise me. But that was OK because he already had. Maybe I should have been angry or something, because he’d done it without asking me, but I knew it was what I’d wanted really, and he was close enough to know my mind better than I did myself. I should know by now that whatever he did, it was always for me.

I nodded in agreement again, and felt the obedience flooding through me, guiding me so perfectly, more than I could even control myself. He told me how to feel incredible, and asked if I wanted to do that. I nodded, and everything was just as he’d said. I knew he wasn’t there yet, though, and I couldn’t stop thinking about how much more intense the feelings would be once I relaxed a little more, as as soon as I imagined it, I could feel it as I looked forward to going one step further. He asked if I wanted to sleep while he made the most fundamental of the changes we’d agreed to my psyche, and I nodded. Instantly the world faded away into a blissful, oh-so-calm black haze. Even the feeling of my legs buckling and my body falling couldn’t distract me in here.

* * *

The most distinctive feature of that clearing was the tree stump. It was huge, a forest giant felled a few feet off the ground to provide a clear view of the valley below, The stump somehow remained clear of the fallen leaves and other detritus that covered the ground, and the surface was cut cleanly enough that you could run your fingers around the rings in the wood. I ran my fingers around it contemplatively, wondering just how much of this forest was natural, and how much of the landscape was curated to give the impression of a friendly wilderness. It was hard to believe that nature had crafted a glade whose scenery and sounds were so comfortable and relaxing. I looked out over the canopy, and took in just how beautiful it all was.

“It’s amazing,” I whispered to myself, not quite sure if I was talking about the haphazard arrangement of so many types of trees, the wonderful view across the valley, or the amazing sense of peace I felt just being here.

“Relaxing, isn’t it?” the deep, gravelly tones of Matt’s voice made me aware that I wasn’t alone here. I nodded in agreement, and felt a wave of more intense calm passing over me, forcing my eyes to close as suddenly, nothing else mattered.

* * *

I looked around the forest glade, my elbows leaning comfortably on the stump of an ancient oak tree, a surprisingly smooth surface above a gnarled and knotted stump. The birds were singing, and the smell of mint rose up faintly where my footsteps crushed some leaves in the thick carpet of the undergrowth. It was so peaceful here that I could have been lost in my thoughts for hours, just dreaming about things that meant nothing and weren’t worth remembering. I saw Matt looking down at me, perched in the crook of a branch a few feet above the ground. I don’t think there’s anyone I’d like to share this moment with more than him. He’s the best friend you could possibly have, always there when I need him and always so concerned with respecting my wishes.

“You OK?” he asked. That pretty much summed up the kind of guy he was, always so concerned with my well being.

“Yeah,” I nodded, and leaned a little more heavily against the stump as I felt myself relax. Then a fragment of a memory came back, and I realised why this place felt so unnaturally welcoming: “You… you hypnotised me?”

“Of course,” he didn’t miss a beat, “You asked me to. You know I’ll only ever do the things you asked for, don’t you?” I nodded, I knew I could trust my friend, though right in that moment I couldn’t remember what it was I’d asked him to let me feel.

“And you love feeling so relaxed, don’t you?”

Another nod, and such amazing, blissful peace radiating through my body as I felt my eyes close.

* * *

I sat back with a massive grin, the spread of leaves and shrubs and bark chips warm underfoot. The clearing was covered with gravel, but just a few feet outside it the natural surface of the forest returned. Matt noticed I was awake, and unfolded his tall frame from the old picnic table. As he came closer, I thought about standing up, but I was so comfortable surrounded by my blankets of nature. The whole woodland was so amazingly relaxing, and Matt had taught me to relax so well.

It was an amazing feeling, really. We’d experimented with hypnosis in a psych class, years ago now, but somehow it had taken me this long to ask my best friend to show me how good he could make it feel. I couldn’t remember how many times I’d slipped in and out of that blissful trance state now, or any of the words he’d trained me with, but that didn’t matter. It felt amazing, and I knew that all he’d ever do to me was to give me the training I’d asked for. I could feel it there already, if I looked inside my mind; the power of control. The feeling excited me more than a little, sending a tingling rush through my whole body, knowing that I’d chosen to be trained in some behaviours that—right in that beautiful, just awoken moment—I couldn’t quite recall what I’d asked for.

“Are you feeling good?” he asked, just a few feet away now.

“You know that one,” I nodded, “You could make me feel whatever you want.”

“That’s good,” he gave an open, honest smile that somehow made me trust him even more, “I can only do the things you wanted, though, you know that, don’t you?”

“Of course,” I nodded, a thousand percent sure I could trust him to give me whatever it was I’d asked for. I guess he wanted it to be a nice surprise, so I could get the things I wanted most without even expecting them. It was the sweetest thing I could imagine. “So, what are those things?”

“Well, you wanted to be able to strip outdoors without feeling embarrassed or ashamed. So you can enjoy nature the way nature intended. Do you remember that?”

I hesitated just a moment, and nodded uncertainly. I had no idea how that could have slipped my mind, “Yeah, I think so. It would be lovely to walk naked through the garden, feel the leaves brushing my legs.”

“Well now you can. Strip.” His tone changed there, becoming forceful and assertive. It was quite a surprise, because Matt was the kind of guy who always asked rather than telling. Not as surprising, though, as the realisation that my own hands were reaching to unbutton my skirt and drop it to the floor, and then peel off my shirt in the no-nonsense manner of getting undressed at the end of a long day of work.

“Hey!” I protested, “I meant when I’m on my own, I don’t want to go around naked while you’re here!” I glared at him with one hand on my hips, surprised the friend I’d trusted so much would do something so rude. It was as if he’d come to a posh restaurant with friends from college and then started pinching chips off somebody else’s plate; maybe it was funny to see someone being so cheeky, but it still wasn’t entirely polite.

“You couldn’t help it at all?”

“No, it just happened,” I pouted, “What did you do that for?”

“Well, you said you wanted to feel helpless, like you couldn’t control your body, didn’t you?” I nodded, my irritation fading as soon as I made the connection, “I thought getting you naked would help you realise that, and you’ve got to admit, letting me see you like this is turning both of us on, so it’s kind of a win-win situation.”

“Yeah, sorry for distrusting you, I just didn’t realise why you’d done it.” I perched on the edge of the tree trunk, and realised that I really did have no embarrassment. Aside from the moment I’d felt my hands moving without me—which still has me blushing with excitement—I hadn’t had any urge to cover myself, even when I was yelling at Matt. It felt so natural and free, such a wonderful sense of freedom.

“I’m just glad to give you what you want. Would you like to feel helpless some more?” I just nodded, and he continued, “Then I got an idea what else I could make you do, if you don’t mind. I know you find me attractive, I can see it in your eyes, and every time you think about how helpless you are, it just turns you on more. So, would you like it if I made your body a puppet, moving according to my instructions without any input from your conscious mind, and made you fuck me?”

A sharp gasp at the audacity of it. It was against every rule of society, but I didn’t even care. I was getting so hot already, and when I thought about how that would feel I was practically panting with need. “Oh, yes!” I gasped eagerly as I nodded, “That’s perfect, it sounds so wrong, but…”

He clicked his fingers, made a complex gesture in the air, and I found myself scooting forward to sit right on the edge of the tree stump. He shrugged off his tank top, revealing pretty well toned abs. I’d wanted to get a closer look at those muscles as long as I’d known him, but now they were within reach I couldn’t take my eyes off his hands.

Another gesture, and my legs were spread as if there were ropes pulling on my ankles. The firm, powerful gestures were accompanied by more subtle hallucinated sensations, too. I could imagine his fingertips roving over my body, caressing and stroking, gentle yet firm scratches and teasing tugs. For all I’d wanted him, I’d never imagined it could feel this good.

His jeans were crumpled on the gravel path now, somehow he’d removed them while keeping his boots on, and he strode forward to stand right in front of me. His manhood was magnificent, and I reached out to touch. I’d never even handled a cock before, but I had no idea why. I didn’t know why I’d taken so long to ask for his, with all the lust I’d felt over the years. It didn’t matter now; he was here.

A gentle shake of his head, and I found I couldn’t touch yet. He could tease me as long as he wanted, just an inch away and yet still out of reach. I couldn’t disobey him, couldn’t satisfy myself until he chose to give it to me, and that just made me want him even more. He reached for my chin with one hand, and tilted my head up towards him while still a quarter inch from touching my skin. Then I finally felt his rough palm cup my breast, his thumb danced across my over-sensitive nipple and I moaned in delight. Now I couldn’t help myself, couldn’t control myself for reasons that had nothing to do with hypnosis. His hand pulled on the back of my head and I was drawn into a deep, lustful kiss.

I knew by then that the more pleasure he brought me, the more powerful the conditioning to obey would become. Every blush, every gasp, would make me more and more his. And knowing that, I wanted him inside me more and more. I craved his control so much that I was desperate for the orgasm that would cement those orders in my mind forever.

As I melted into his kiss, he gently pushed me down, holding me exactly where he wanted me so that I didn’t need to think or act at all. Every sensation was enhanced, so wonderful. The smell of his sweat, and the approving chorus of the birds around us. The touch of his skin on mine, his weight pinning me down on that tree stump, and the surprising smoothness of the timber under my shoulder blades.

Then he was inside me, and it was like nothing I’d ever imagined. I knew then, before I even came, that he was my Master and I was his property. I loved him even more deeply, knowing that with a single act he had satisfied every dream I ever had, he was giving me the gift of his control. I would never, ever be able to disobey or doubt him as long as I lived, and every thrust only made the chains in my mind pull tighter like a beautiful, dominant corset encircling my consciousness.

I was in heaven.