The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WC Master

[Note from the author: Binaurals are a real technology that play two different tones that are very close to each other…one tone in each ear. The brain gets confused and tries to normalize the two near-identical tones, but this forces the brain into a relaxed state. Look it up on youtube or online for more info.]

Tuesday

It was 7:00PM on Tuesday, and William had just arrived home from work. He was a handsome man, 35 years old, who stood 6′2″ and weighed 210 pounds. His brown hair was clipped close and he had a trimmed beard. He looked like he should work at a construction site, but instead he worked on Wall Street. He booted up his computer and smiled as he saw the name online in his yahoo messenger list – WCMaster. They had been talking online for several weeks, and his daily chats had become something of a ritual.

He opened up a dialogue box and sent him a message saying hello. They chatted for about an hour as they always did, and then WCMaster said, “Have you had a chance to watch the flasher today?” The flasher was a program that WCMaster had made for William. It helped him relax, and it contained hypnotic triggers that helped him work out harder in the gym. It had other triggers in it as well.

“No, I haven’t had a chance yet, unfortunately.”

“Well, be sure to stay at it. It’s a very powerful program. I’m a very powerful hypnotist as well. But you already know that, don’t you?”

William smiled, “Yes, I know that,” he typed. “I will go ahead and watch it in a minute.”

“I also sent you a package. Did you get it yet?”

“Yes, I did. I haven’t opened it yet. Let me do that really fast.” William went over to the box that he had picked up from the doorman on the way in and opened it. Inside he found a butt plug, a chain, a pad lock and a few other items that he didn’t recognize. He went back to the computer and typed, “I got it. Thanks. Though, I’m not sure what all of this is for?”

“Don’t worry about it. Just watch the flasher. Everything will make sense soon enough,” WCMaster typed on the screen. “There’s an update to the flasher that I sent to your email. Use that one this week. It is more intense and will help you really focus on your training at the gym. You want to get bigger, right?”

“Yeah, I do.”

“Great, this program has new additions to it. I added binaurals to it, so you’ll have to wear headphones when you watch it for it to work properly. You want it to work properly, don’t you?”

“Yes, definitely.”

“Great. You will enjoy it.”

“I will enjoy it,” Will typed as he smiled. “And with that I’ll go run the program. I’ve got noise cancelling headphones, so it should work great.” William then went to his email and downloaded the latest flasher that WCMaster had sent. He was so grateful to him for helping him to improve his workouts.

They had met online on a site called recon, and WCMaster had explained that he had written many hypnosis stories for a site called mcstories.com under the pseudonym WhiteCollar. He told him he was a powerful hypnotist who could help William to reach his workout goals. William had agreed, and thus he began receiving ‘flashers’ – programs with subliminal text printed across images of big hot men working out – a few weeks ago.

After the latest flasher had downloaded, William put on his Bose noise cancelling headphones and started the program. The familiar images of large, muscular men working out started immediately. But this time something different happened. The binaurals through the headphones made William’s eyes flutter and roll back in his head. He tried desperately to stay focused on the images and words flashing in front of him as the noise he was hearing was forcing his brain to go into a hypnotic trance. He had no choice.

Just then a voice began. “Just relax William. Yes, the program is much more intense now. You weren’t expecting that, but that is good, because that will just allow you to go deeper and deeper. Much more relaxed and fuzzy. Your entire body is limp. The program is so powerful this time, in fact, that you aren’t even able to move.” William tried to move then, but he couldn’t. “And as you try to move and you realize you can’t that just takes you deeper. Heavier and heavier. Falling further and further into trance. Just let go completely now, William.”

William’s head was completely numb now. He couldn’t think. He couldn’t move. He was oblivious to everything. All he had was the voice in his headphones that kept him tied to the rest of the world. And the powerful oscillating vibrations that he heard were just forcing him even deeper.

“You’re doing so well, William. I’m so proud of you. You want to let go completely, don’t you?”

William mumbled a response, “Yes, I want to let go completely.” It was the only answer that was possible for his mind.

“Very good William. You’ve been doing these flashers for some time now. And you know what’s going to make them even more powerful? The gifts that I sent you. Next time you run the flasher, I want you to lube up the butt plug that I sent you and insert it. Then I want you to apply the nipple suction cups. Last, I want you to put on the heavy chain and pad lock around your neck. All of these things have been enhanced by my power and my control. The lube has a special ingredient in it. When it gets inside your ass, it will make it’s way into the blood, and it will begin taking you over completely. The butt plug itself will help you relax further, and you will have it in every time you run a flasher. The suction cups will help sensitize your nipples so that I may manipulate you more easily. You want me to manipulate you, don’t you William?”

William was in a complete haze. His conscious mind was inoperable, and his subconscious forced him to utter, “Yes, I want you to manipulate me.”

“I know you want me to manipulate you. Because all of this will help you get bigger in the gym, it will help you relax further and it will help you submit to me further. You want all of this to happen, don’t you, William? Say yes and know it is true.”

“Yes.”

“Good. You’re going to run this flasher every day at least once and each time it is going to take you deeper and deeper. It is going to make you crave building muscle more and more. And it is going to make you more and more submissive to me. That’s ok, isn’t it, William?”

“yes.”

“Good. Now on the count of 5, I want you to wake up. You’re not going to remember anything except that you watched the new flasher and listened to the binaurals. You’re going to think that it is going to help you at the gym. And it will help you at the gym. But everything else I’ve told you and that you see in the flasher is true and remains deeply inside of you without your knowledge. That’s a good thing, isn’t it William?”

“yes.”

“And then when you wake, you’re going to message me on yahoo, and we’ll chat if I am there. Good, I’m going to wake you now. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Wide awake.” William awoke feeling great. He went back to the computer, saw WCMaster on there and thanked him for sending the new flasher. They chatted for another 10 minutes and then William went to bed.

Wednesday

The next day at work flew by for William. He attended all of his meetings and then hit the gym hard, knowing that his extra effort was thanks to the flasher that WCMaster had sent him. After the gym, he rushed home.

Again, he booted up his computer and was happy to see WCMaster on there.

“Hey there,” his message said.

“Hey boy. I sent you another new flasher today. Have you checked your mail yet?”

“No, I was just about to.”

“Why don’t you go ahead and watch it. There were some instructions from the last one. They should just come to you as you start to run the flasher from today.”

“Ok, great. I’ll check it out now.”

“Also, you’ve got my cell phone number still, right?”

“Yeah, why?”

“No reason. Go enjoy the flasher. I have to sign off for now. Hope to talk to you later.” William was a little bit sad. It was rare for WCMaster to sign off before he had finished his flasher. But he opened his email, and downloaded the new flasher. As he did so, it occurred to him that he should use the lube and butt plug that he got yesterday before he started it. He went to the bathroom, cleaned himself and the butt plug and then lubed it up and slowly eased it inside. It felt amazing, and he felt a wave of relaxation, submission and pleasure hit him as he inserted it firmly in. After that he decided to apply the suction cups to his nipples and to put on the heavy chain and pad lock. He wasn’t sure why he was doing all of this, but he liked the way it all made him feel.

His mind was already feeling fuzzy as he sat back down at his computer, put his headphones on and started the program. Instantly, the binaurals started and the images and text flashed across the screen. William’s mind shut down even faster, as he struggled to remain focused on the flashing text and images of hot men in front of him.

The voice began quickly. “You’re so very deep again, William. You’re falling further and faster. Your mind is fogging over. You can’t stop it. It’s beyond your control. You love this feeling. You want more of this feeling. You can’t get enough of it. You just want to go deeper and deeper. You just want to give over more and more. And as you sink, and as you stay focused on the words of submission flashing in front of you, and as the binaurals fuck over your brain, you’re finally coming to the point where you give over complete control. You want to give over complete control, don’t you, William?”

“yes.”

“I know you do. Every breath takes you deeper, makes you more submissive, makes you more obedient. Every word that I speak makes my power over you stronger and stronger. It’s overwhelming you, William. Your last bit of will is disappearing. Do you see it? Your will is sitting here in my hand. That’s all that is left of your will. This tiny feather. And once this feather is gone, your will is gone. But you don’t want your will, do you William?”

“no.”

“I know you don’t. So all you have to do to give up completely, to let go of your last bit of will is to blow this feather away. And when you do, you’re going to be completely under my control…no will of your own. You want that don’t you William?”

“yes.”

“I know you do. I’m holding it in front of you now. I want you to blow it out of my hands…blow it out of existence. And after you do, I want you to say that you are nothing except what I tell you you are. Do it now, William.”

William was in a haze of numbness and heaviness. He could only do what the voice in his headphones was describing. He pursed his lips and blew the imaginary feather away…out of sight…out of existence. Then he said, “I am nothing except what you tell me that I am.”

“And William, after you have said those words, I want you to call my cell phone and say those words to me: ‘I am nothing except what you tell me that I am.’ Do it now, William.”

William pulled off his head phones and dialed the number.

“Hello boy.”

“I am nothing except what you tell me I am.”

“Good boy. Boy, I am across the street at a café. I am coming to your apartment right now. When I come in, you will be on your knees and you will say those words to me again. Is that clear?”

“yes.”

“And you will call me Master. Every response you give to me from now on will contain Master in it. Is that clear?”

“yes, Master.”

“You learn quickly, boy. I’ll be over in two minutes,” he said as the phone when dead.

William got on his knees as he waited for his new master to knock on the door.

TO BE CONTINUED……………