The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The volunteers

The machine we had been working on for the Military was finally ready, now all we needed to do was test it!

GRIP (genetic reprogramming internal process) was finally complete,we knew it would work,we just didn’t know quite HOW well it would work.The top secret concept that the Military boffins had given us to work on was, develop a machine that will enable them to send crack troops to anywhere in the world with the strength and brains to do any job required.And you thought splitting the atom was easy!Well,we were confident we knew that the devices to do all the internal processing worked,we’d checked them all through a computer and all the electrical hardware worked perfectly,but in the end it HAD to be checked on a human.

Now we in our innocence had thought the Military want it,the Military can try it out themselves,but funnily enough,when they saw GRIP they weren’t keen on that idea.I can’t altogether blame them,though.Best description of GRIP,well imagine an Iron Maiden,(the torture device,not the rock group!)but instead of a dozen spikes with the intention of killing someone,this Iron Maiden has about 200 fine,very sharp looking electrodes which are going to pierce your head and body and put several thousand volts through you,are you going to volunteer for that?Well, what should happen in theory is,that the high voltage will genetically transform the human body into the ultimate weapon,10 times stronger than a normal person,thought processes will be speeded up sixfold,and intelligence doubled.Any other useful side effects we just didn’t know about yet.The process should be reversible,so it only needed to be used on special missions,and the rest of the time you could be quite normal, an ideal Military weapon in fact.

Typical Military hypocrisy though,they weren’t going to try it on 1 of their troops,but they still wanted it tried out!And much though none of the dozen or so of us who had worked on the project fancied it,we guessed in the end,we knew one of us was going to have to do it and be the ‘brave’ volunteer!It was top secret,so we could hardly advertise in the papers for one.You could just see the advert anyway,’Volunteer required for top secret experiment,be punctured in 200 places by sharp electrodes and have 4,000 volts shot through your mind and body and be temporarily (hopefully) genetically reprocessed.’Thats going to get lots of replies,isn’t it!

In the end,after a lot of discussion between us,eliminating the ones who could do any necessary recovery work,and the geniuses at the top of the echelon,and it was also decided it ought to be a single,unattached person.In the end therefore it came down to 3 of us,Louise,26,the person who’d fitted and checked the electrodes,Pat,37,the man who developed the software and me,Dave, 31,the PR man who made sure noone found out about GRIP before we let them(never,we hope!).Now we find out Pat’s got a dodgy heart,so he can’t do it,so its down to me and Louise. Can I put a lady through this awful process,of course I can’t,so I volunteer.In fact,Louise says,if it works on Dave I’m prepared to see if it works on a woman as well,now she tells me!But it’s probably a good idea to see if it works on both sexes,I suppose.

In the end it was agreed,we would both be prepared the next day and be placed in GRIP in turn and they would switch it on and find out what happens,wonderful!Before we left that night Louise and I were both helped to make out wills,just in case,all this really filled us with confidence,and Louise joked to me that we ought to have a final meal together that night.Now I fancied Louise,who wouldn’t,blonde,buxom and fun to be with.But I never guessed she might be in the slightest interested in me,Mr dull and dependable.Did we have a meal together?Of course we did!It was wonderful and she was great fun to be with,we didn’t have too much alcohol though,we thought we’d better be clear headed for the next day.I drove her home,gave her a goodnight kiss and we wished each other good luck.Did I sleep well that night?No,what do you think!

The next day,when I turn up for work,I get there to find all the ones not going through GRIP excitedly checking everything is ready.When Louise got there a few minutes later we were both whisked off to the medical room,we were both being injected with a special coagulant so that we didn’t bleed to death before they fried us!We were then taken to a changing room where we undressed,seperately, and put on dressing gowns, as we had to go into this machine naked.We then both returned to the lab after Louise had given me a big good luck kiss.An ironic cheer went up as we entered the room.

“OK,OK,“I said,“lets get on with it,it might even work!”

“I’m sure it will.“said Jim,head of the whole project.

“Well you go in there then.“I joked.

I walked over to GRIP and looked in,all those electrodes seemed to be glistening in anticipation.I got in and looked up,not only were all those sharp electrodes in front of me,they were going to come down and pierce my skull and my brain as well.

“Are you comfortable?“one of them joked.

“Oh,just get on with it.“I said.

“OK.”

The door steadily closed,and then I felt hundreds of needles pierce my skin,and then the roof came down and those needles pierced my skull and I even felt them enter my brain.The next thing I know is this most almighty surge of power through my body and I suppose I must have passed out.When I come round,there are several of my colleagues looking nervously at me,and I turn my head and see Louise laying unconcious on the bed next to me.

“Well?” Jim said.

“Well Master,I don’t feel anything greatly different from before,apart from a great desire to do everything you tell me Master.”

“Damn,“said Jim,“thats what I feared.How do I tell you this Dave,it didn’t work,the only thing this machines good for,is a mind control device apparently.If I told you to go and finish off the enemy single handed,you’d try but it wouldn’t work,you’ve still only got a normal person’s strength and brains.”

“And Louise,Master?”

“Probably in the same boat,if only we’d cottoned on to this situation straightaway,at least we could have saved her from this.”

“Is it reversible Master?”

“That we are trying to find out,but if you look down below the covers Dave,you will find 1 interesting side effect.”

I obeyed,and lifted the covers,my previously humble 6 inch cock,was now at least 12-14 inches long!

“And Louise?“I asked.

“Well her bust was 36DD,now its more like 42 or 44F.And her clit seems to have grown considerably too.I suspect their sensitivity has increased too.”

He was right,I barely touched my cock and almost shot my load on the spot,it was that good!At this point Louise started to come round and tried to sit up,her huge breasts swinging everywhere.

“What has happened to me Master?“she asked Jim.

“Basically the only parts of both of you that are genetically reprocessed are your sexual organs,they seem to have expanded greatly. The only other effect seems to be that GRIP has taken control of your minds and you 2 think I’m your Master.At the moment the rest of the boys are trying to see if we can reverse the process.”

“Thank you Master.“we said in unison.

“Well I think,if you pardon the expression,we’d all better get down to business.” and Jim left the room.

“Thank you Master.“said Louise,and heaved herself out of bed,her very large pendulous breasts swinging merrily.What Jim hadn’t realised was that all Louise’s thoughts were currently directed towards easing her sexual urges,and I was feeling pretty horny too.She must have smelt my arousal,because the next thing I know Louise is climbing in my bed and attempting to 69 with me.Now the combination of her sucking my very large sensitive cock,and the smell of her pussy over my nose was too much,I started eating her out.Now I’d never done this before,but it didn’t seem to be a handicap,I was doing a good job of it,judging by the noises she was making.We both came very quickly,but remarkably my cock didn’t seem to deflate and Louise’s urges didn’t seem to die down at all,so we just carried on,.....for 4 hours!I didn’t eat her out all that time,after about an hour of that she turned round and forced as much of my cock as she could into her very damp,very sticky pussy and I stayed there climaxing at regular intervals for 3 hours,with no easing of my erection whatsoever.Louise must have had far more than 20 climaxes in the 4 hours but she never seemed to want to stop.

At the end of the 4 hours,Jim came back,and said,

“Enough of that!“and we stopped immediately.He asked,

“How long have you 2 been doing that?”

“Since you told us to get down to business,Master.“said Louise innocently.

“But that was 4 hours ago?”

“Yes Master,and we’ve enjoyed it,haven’t we Dave?”

“Yes Master,we certainly have.“I said.

“Let me get this right,you 2 have been making love non stop for 4 hours?”

“Yes Master.”

“With no breaks whatsoever?”

“Yes Master.”

“Wow.”

“Well I’m sorry to break up this party,but I’ve got some good news and some bad news.The good news,I think I’ve found a way round this Master lark.The bad news,the whole process otherwise seems irreversible.Some of the electrodes in GRIP seem to have shattered after the 2nd time,with Louise,I think her expanding bosom was just too much for them.But I’ve seen the brain scans that were done on both of you,before you came round and theory says at least,it would seem that if I’m not around,you won’t think anyone is your Master,it seems to be because I was the last person you both saw before entering GRIP,its called the Mother Duck syndrome.I’m going to test the theory shortly.”

He brought Pat into the room,and said,

“Give them some ridiculous instruction.”

“OK,Dave and Louise go over to the window and sing the National Anthem at the top of your voices.”

“No way,“said Dave and Louise in unison,“only our Master can give us orders that we must obey.”

“Bingo,“said Jim,“theory stands up.Now I’d better get things sorted. Just one other thing,you 2 now rank as genetically reprocessed humans, there is no way you 2 are going to ever be permitted sexual contact with anyone but each other,and that is an order from your Master.And besides,judging from just now,your enhanced sexual capacities would kill any ordinary human!”

“Yes Master,we obey your command.“They said together.

Jim said,“I think we want to run a few more checks on you 2 anyway.”

Jim arranged for the site medical team to check Dave and Louise over, and give him all the info about them.The report came back with roughly what he had expected to hear,Dave and Louise had an unlimited sexual capacity,if Jim gave them the order to,they would be able to make love together for the rest of their natural lives WITHOUT stopping,and their bodies are so highly sexually stimulated that they could orgasm every 2 minutes and still be ready and desiring the next one!Jim didn’t want to have to kill them,after all it wasn’t their fault,but on the other hand....noone had to find out what had happened.He took a chance and laid it on the line to the Military,find Dave and Louise somewhere pleasant,warm and safe for them to live out the rest of their lives,or he would tell the world about GRIP.He would ensure that Dave and Louise never said a thing about GRIP,that was his side of the deal.

A few days later everything was arranged,unfortunately Dave and Louise had to ‘die’ in a road accident where the car they were in was so badly burned that there were no remains of any bodies.Meanwhile Jim gave ‘Steve and Julie’ a couple of lengthy visits in the ETC(external thought controller) machine,to ensure everything was OK in the future, and the word GRIP only meant something their car stuck to the road by!The ETC was a device developed a couple of years earlier (and still top secret) by the same division as GRIP.Basically it was a device,in this case with 2 helmets (1 each) with lots of electrodes in it,which was capable of making anyone think,that they were who they were told that they were.It also ensured full life knowledge of their new lives, right down to the first day they crawled and said “Mama” and everything else.And for Steve and Julie,they got 110%,the full works and a bit more!It also totally erases any memory of any former life you may have had beforehand.It also in this case ENSURED that Steve and Julie would stay together for life, no way could they EVER be allowed to fall out of love with each other.After this,all the necessary papers for them to live and work under their new names were sorted out.A couple of days after this,Steve and Julie left California for the last time,to move to Florida to a luxury house on the Keys.Work was found for both of them on a nearby Military base, with a very good salary for each of them. Their sex life together...... invigorating is 1 one word I could use! Luckily for Steve and Julie,the medical team had sterilised both of them,or there might have been a lot of babies!They did manage a 48 hour non stop (literally) love making session one weekend,and they were still bright eyed and bushy tailed for work on the Monday morning!

Jim eventually developed GRIP2,though it took a few years,this was a lot less ‘painful’ to use than GRIP,and this 1 worked properly first time,they’d worked out what had gone wrong with GRIP and adjusted the programming,and also the comfort of use,a large body unit and a helmet that covered the whole head worked perfectly and no needle probes with electrodes attached were necessary,the redesign ensured lots of ‘ordinary’ chest and brain electrodes worked fine this time.Basically the very high voltage electrical stimulation passed through the skull and flesh,and carried out all of its work internally.And it was reversible,safe and didn’t have interesting sexual side effects!It might be being used now somewhere in the world!

(I just hope this isn’t too close to the truth for comfort,if it is I’m glad the Military don’t know where to find me!Would I volunteer?Try me and find out!Even if you are in the high ranks of the Military let me know what you think about this story.)