The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Visit to Sir

The following was written for a close friend who gave me permission to share it. This story is very special to me and was inspired by the audios from https://hypno.nimja.com/listen

Clutching my newly bought passport to my chest, earbuds in my ears, I took a deep breath and walked through the airport terminal sitting down to wait for the flight... “How did we get here?” I asked myself... Fiddling with the earring in my left ear... A habit I’d long forgotten why I did but knew it calmed me and I felt closer to Sir when doing. It had been almost a year now that my body and mind belonged to Him... my dearest Sir...Just thinking about him sent shivers through my entire body. The audio files Obedient Slut and Everyday Arousal, our favorite combination, playing softly in my ears on repeat keeping me aroused, submissive, and calm before the flight to see Him.

The nearly eight-hour flight was passed trying not to bite my nails wearing the soft ballet pink polish He had chosen, playing with His symbol on my necklace among my other charms, never far from my mind, using the bathroom (that deliciously calming ritual), and listening to sleeping scripts trying to nod off for a bit. Couldn’t believe I was going all alone to another country to see a man I’d only ever video chatted with but it felt like He knew me better than I knew myself... “Mmm... please tease me, Sir…” popping into my head now and again during the flight making me shift in my seat slightly. I absent mindedly hoped my panties wouldn’t be too soaked by the time I got there. As Sir’s little fuckbunny, I was always wet, dripping and had gotten used to always carrying an extra pair of underwear in my purse for emergencies. All in shades of pink of course. The only color of underwear or bras He’d let me get for the last six months. Always reminding me of my place, my submission to Him.

After the anxiety inducing, but smooth landing, we exited the plane. I went to the bathroom one more time, smoothed the blue dress He told me to wear and went out to the baggage claim to wait to be “claimed” ;).... Playing with my earring so much I was afraid it would fall off...So fidgety... I should have changed into a clean pair of underwear while I had the chance. What if he can smell my wetness when He sees me, I think, flushing bright crimson. Always blushing in the middle of the most random situations nowadays... Playing Fun Fractionalism while waiting on the bench for Sir...I doze off for about 15 minutes until I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I jump nearly half a foot and turn around to see Him... my Owner, my Sir, my Everything. I nearly fall to my knees in excitement and stare at the floor nervously unsure what to say in person after all this time. He puts two fingers under my chin and lifts my face to meet His gaze. “Say hello to your Owner, My beautiful little fuckbunny”. His voice, oh god, His voice! It sounded even better in person. Everything else in the world fades by this. “Hello, my Sir, I’m... so glad to see You.” He smiles and embraces me. He pulls away holding my wrist and starting to lead me to the car whispering calming words the whole way before I have the chance to get nervous again. It’s just the two of us now, and He already is holding my luggage. The only pink ones at the baggage claim. My mind going blank, those words, Empty and Obedient repeating again and again. My eyes shut naturally just listening to him talk while he drives.

He doesn’t take me home just yet. When I emerge from the blissful fog I had drifted into, we are at a small independent coffee shop, knowing my caffeine cravings would be kicking in about now... We drink, I start to feel more alert and calm as we just chat like old friends catching up. Occasionally He touches His charm on my necklace, my knee or bare shoulders making me quietly shiver. No one else here can know the effect this man has on me. They have no idea… After a while we make it to his home and I get the honor of meeting his family. His beautiful flirty wife, tiny adorable little son, and his confident older slave who had taught me so much through our numerous correspondences over this last year. We all have dinner then slowly the others say they are taking a late-night walk for the next hour or so...

I look at Sir, He wishes them a safe and fun walk. After they go he tells me to sit at His feet. I fall to the floor nearly immediately. He pets my head, whispers Empty and Obedient and tells me to listen. For the next hour I am His, and His alone. I won’t think or speak or move unless commanded... He tells me to crawl after him to the shower. In a the stall, two sets of cuffs are attached to the shower head and the floor of the shower. I stand in there while he removes all of my clothing but for my necklace and proceeds to bind my arms and legs. He smiles and pulls out a pink ball gag which he puts in my mouth, and a pink waterproof vibrator which he proceeds to insert into my pussy, and a pink princess plug he inserts slowly into my ass. My mind goes blank, so floaty. I hardly notice when he pulls out the razor and cream.

“Now my slut, my beautiful little fuckbunny. It’s time you look the part.” He begins to talk driving me deeper and keeping me on the edge of orgasm. A state I know so well as I have gone nearly two weeks between orgasms now at His bidding. My own pleasure, greedy, long forgotten, only the wetness, the frustration, the blissful desire to serve and obey. He shaves under my arms first, then slowly up my legs, then to my pussy lips...He lathers so well between my legs I can hardly stop bucking, but no orgasm... Not yet. I can no longer cum without His permission. Nor eat, sleep, pee, drink, or clean myself. His voice constantly in my head, making me surer of my own. Always knowing following His commands, His Truth, my whole reality. There is no other choice anymore. He finishes shaving my outer lips in slow luxurious movements. I can tell by the smile on his face that He is enjoying it almost as much as I am...

After He rinses me off, I step out of the shower on shaky legs as he leads me to a bed in the basement. My new home for the next week. Ball gag and vibrator still going he helps me to slowly lay down, playing Masturbation Denial in the background increasing my frustration. When was the last time I had cum? Getting harder to think again... “Tease me, Sir…” Oh god, those words again... MMM...such wonderful torture. Just for you my Sir. He keeps me under while he grabs the henna. I look at it, cocking my head wondering as to its use in this moment until he pets and strokes my pussy sending me under, so deep again. My eyes roll back in my head.

I can feel slow movements from my belly button to around my pussy lips. Hazily wondering what is happening. A while later I awake at His command and look to see swirls, Sir’s symbol, and the words Sir’s Property henna-ed...rather artistically I might add... into the skin between the belly button and my clit. I shudder, knowing it won’t fade until days after the trip is over. “Now you look like a properly owned pet. Good girl my little fuckbunny. CUM for me.” Oh, my body starts to shudder! Spasms rolling through me. It’s been ages, Sir. The waves of pleasure rolling through my body and mind, the ball gag the only thing keeping me from crying out as I hear the others upstairs again... Knowing I have pleased Him, my Owner, his mark upon me, feeling so owned, kept, wet and happy.

He pats my pussy, sending further ripples of pleasure through my body and smiles. “It’s been a long day my pet. I know you are tired. You can feel your eyes dropping, let me help you. We will talk more in the morning.” He places the earbuds back in my ears playing Sleep Obedience on repeat while my eyes shut at His will... Still bound and gagged, the vibrator buzzing quietly, frustration building once again. Wondering what tomorrow will bring, my week of enslavement for Him. Falling into dreams, blissful obedience as he goes up the stairs to sleep for the night....