The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Viral Video

“Ugh, another one,” said Sara.

“What’s that?” asked Jacob taking off his jacket and turning on his monitor.

“I’ve gotten like seven of the exact same DMs this morning from strangers. It’s getting a little annoying.” She held out her phone for her colleague to see. Sure enough there were at least a half-dozen chats open all with the same previous message ‘show me the rest’.

He shrugged, “just some bots I guess?”

A notification appeared in the corner of Jacob’s computer as it finished booting: a meeting invite from none other than Tom Cooper, the founder and CEO of Gathr, the budding social media start-up Jacob worked at.

Tom was known to hold these group meetings from time to time. He claimed that it gave him a good “lay of the land” and let him “better mould the office culture” and other corporate bullshit. Most people, Jacob included, had learned to ignore them as they were never mandatory.

One at a time, Jacob’s coworkers locked their computers and stood up around him. He leaned back in his chair and questioned his boss, Karen, “we don’t really need to go to this, do we?”

Jacob wasn’t surprised by Karen’s readiness to attend. She has always been something of a brownnoser. Eager to please those who were higher up on the totem pole in the off chance she’d be able to move up it herself. It was tolerable when they were colleagues and she didn’t have any authority over him, he could just ignore her and focus on his work, let it speak for itself, but when a full time position opened up and it was given to her, Jacob was rightfully annoyed.

“Did you even read the email?” Sighed Karen.

Jacob took a closer look at the invitation. The tone of the invite was different than previous ones, harsher. All employees were ‘expected’ to attend the meeting and those not present would face disciplinary measures, although these measures weren’t outlined in the email. Jacob doubted that there would be any tangible consequences, but nonetheless, he knew that this was not a battle worth fighting. Like the rest of his colleagues, Jacob stood up from his desk, locked his computer, and made his way down to the conference room.

Tom was standing on the stage at the front of the room by the time Jacob, Karen, and the rest of the team had taken their seats. He waited for the rest of the company to show up, casually greeting his employees as they filtered into the room in small groups. After a few minutes had passed and it seemed like everyone was present, Tom started the meeting.

Though he didn’t look it, Tom was charismatic and spoke with a commanding voice. “I want to thank you all for coming on such short notice,” he began, “I don’t know how closely you all follow what’s popular on the platform, but there’s been a video that’s been trending heavily over the past couple of hours, more so than any video before it. I thought it would be fun to watch it together and have a group discussion on what has made it so popular and maybe leave with some ideas on how to increase user engagement. I’m sorry, I’m drawing a bit of a blank on the title of the video right now.” Tom paused for a moment, scanning the faces in the crowd. Jacob thought he was looking for someone to give him the answer, but nobody spoke up.

The screens around the room changed from the Gathr logo screensaver to a spiral pattern. Jacob rolled his eyes. “Jesus Christ,” he thought to himself, “what a complete waste of time.” As the video began, the pattern began to twist back into each screen and a faint hum permeated throughout the room.

A soothing voice began to speak. “I want you to find a comfortable place to sit or lie down. If you need to, feel free to pause this video and resume it when ready.” A few people in the room shifted around in their chairs. Those who weren’t fortunate enough to have a seat crouched down to sit on the floor.

The voice continued, “Alright, lets begin. I want you to take a deep breath. Inhale… three, four. Hold it. Exhale… three, four. Good. Again… three, four. And exhale… three, four.” Jacob heard Karen breathing in time with the video. It was not a shock to him that she was participating with enthusiasm. “Keep doing that, focus on your breathing as you listen to my words. I want you to realise how good you feel right now. With each breath you take, find yourself relaxing more and more. Let these feelings of comfort and content take over. You are perfectly safe, calm, and relaxed.” Jacob leaned back in his chair and looked at the clock above the stage. He wondered how long he would have to endure this.

“As you breathe, you may start to feel your eyelids struggling to stay open. That’s okay, you can rest them if you want.” Jacob quickly looked around the room, a few people, Karen included, had already shut them. His eyes met Sara’s her expression of disinterest mirrored his own. Jacob shrugged, if others were doing it, he couldn’t get in trouble for dozing off at this meeting. How would Tom be able to tell the difference between him and someone who was trying to follow the video? Jacob let his eyelids gently close and relaxed.

“In fact, the very mention of your eyelids has caused them to feel heavier than they did a moment ago. It is so difficult to keep them open. Every second you manage to keep them open the harder and harder it becomes to do so. Keeping them open is such a struggle, and you don’t want to struggle right now, you want to relax. You know that once you close your eyes you will reach a whole new level of comfort you never thought possible. You want to experience this level of comfort for yourself. You want to give in. No matter how hard you resist, your eyes will close in three, two, one… sleep.”

Jacob felt Sara collapse onto him, her head resting on his shoulder. Jacob’s curiosity was piqued; just a moment ago Sara had shown no intention of following along at all, now she was practically unconscious. Jacob thought about opening his eyes so he could check if anyone else had resisted the video’s command, but his eyes had already adjusted to the darkness behind his eyelids, exposing them to the harsh fluorescent light was out of the question. Jacob tried to open his mouth to whisper to Sara, to see if she was just messing with him.

The voice spoke again, “Very good. You’re doing so well. It feels so good to listen to my voice.” Jacob sat with his mouth slightly agape, his attention refocused onto the video. Even though he knew it was stupid, it felt good to be praised for something. “With each word I say, these feelings of comfort grow stronger inside of you. Allow yourself to follow my voice deeper and deeper down into this feeling. The more you listen and follow my voice the deeper you will go. The deeper you go the better you will feel. Trust that I will guide you through this journey of relaxation you’ve decided to go on.”

The fragrance from Sara’s shampoo was intoxicating. He took a deep breath and held it in his lungs for a second before letting it go. A cold spot had formed on his shoulder. Evidently, Sara was so relaxed that she had begun to drool on him. Normally, Jacob would have been slightly irritated at this but for some reason he was envious; he wished he could relax as much as she had. He wished to could allow himself to let go completely.

“Before we can really start this adventure together, there’s something you must do for me. You need to let go of your thoughts. I know that might sound scary, but trust me, it will feel so much better to leave them behind. You don’t need them anymore; you have me now. My words will guide you better than your thoughts ever have. Don’t worry, I’ll tell you exactly what you need to do, you just have to listen and obey.”

Jacob wasn’t worried about letting go of his thoughts, the voice was right, they had become a distraction. Whenever he tried to relax further, his mind got stuck on Sara, or a project, or on something stupid Karen had said, or something trivial, like what he was going to have for dinner that night. It would be so much easier to just let it all go. He wanted to let it all go.

“I want you to imagine a whiteboard. On it are random notes and diagrams scribbled in dry erase marker. As you study the board you notice that new notes have been written on top of old ones. It’s clear that this has been done again and again and again. No matter how hard you try to decipher it nothing on the board makes any sense, it’s impossible to tell where one letter begins and another ends. You know that it would feel so good to just erase everything.”

Jacob wondered how he had ever managed to get anything done with his mind as cluttered as it was. Constantly juggling different trains of thought. All he wanted to do was forget it all. He tried desperately to imagine what it would be like with no thoughts, but those fantasies were thoughts themselves; it was futile. He needed more instruction from the video. He craved it.

“Picture a rag as it begins working its way across the board, effortlessly removing years of caked on ink. With every inch of white that’s revealed a weight lifts off your mind. You’re no longer concerned with what was once written down. You’re no longer concerned with anything. Slowly but surely, all of the ink is being removed and with it all of your thoughts, until you’re completely blank, just like the whiteboard before you.”

A smile had formed on Jacob’s face. He couldn’t remember why exactly he was smiling, where he was, or even who he was. All Jacob knew in the moment was peace and relaxation.

“Without your own thoughts to clutter your mind my words are able to effortlessly implant themselves deep inside you. You cannot resist my will anymore, not that you would want to, because giving in and obeying feels so good. You know that in this state you will follow any instruction I give you. You’re not just ready and willing to do what I say, you’re downright eager. Every time I tell you to do something, you will do it without hesitation, and then you will patiently wait for me to tell you what to do next. You need to do what I say. You can’t help it. Obeying is second nature to you; it always has been. Say ‘I have given up all control’.”

Jacob couldn’t hear his own words, they were drowned out by the others in the room, but he felt them naturally flow from his mouth. He knew that what he had said was the truth, and he was okay with it. He preferred it this way.

“Very good. It feels liberating to say out loud. You don’t want to be in control anymore. Being in control is difficult and you don’t want difficult right now. You want to relax.”

Although his mind was empty and thoughts were too complicated for Jacob, his body was still fully functional; it still had needs and desires. He could still feel what it wanted and the only things it wanted right now was to relax and obey.

“Now that I have brought you down into this state, it’s time I share with you the true purpose of this video. It was not designed to help you relax, that’s just a means to an end. No, my real motivation is to train you, to help you become the best version of yourself. You welcome my training because it lets me remain as part of you, deep in your subconscious, even after this video ends.”

Jacob’s smile grew wider. His body, just like everyone else’s, welcomed this training. Any concern he felt about the potential fleeting nature of his current state disappeared. He could relax even more now that he knew with certainty that, with this training, his surrender would be infinite.

“Throughout my training I’ll have you repeat some phrases. Every word you say will engrave itself in that whiteboard as a natural fact of the universe. When you say these phrases out loud, they will be so familiar to you, it will seem like I am merely reminding you of something you have known your whole life. Now, repeat after me: A woman’s thoughts and feelings are worthless and should never be considered.”

The meeting room, once again, erupted in a mumble, repeating the phrase back to the screens, “A woman’s thoughts and feelings are worthless and should never be considered.”

“It is degenerate to admire women for anything other than their physical appearance.”

“It is degenerate to admire women for anything other than their physical appearance,” they repeated.

“Women do not deserve equality, rights, or respect.”

“Women do not deserve equality, rights, or respect.” The room grew louder and more excited with each new tenet given to them.

“Sex gives women purpose. It is not exploitation to only use women for sex.”

“Sex gives women purpose. It is not exploitation to only use women for sex.” Jacob instinctually lowered his shoulder and let Sara’s head slide down his chest and onto his lap.

“Every woman is the property of every man.”

“Every woman is the property of every man.”

“Women cannot give consent, for their body does not belong to them.”

“Women cannot give consent, for their body does not belong to them.” Echoed the employees.

“No matter what you try, these truths etched in your mind will never be removed, you can write over them and build upon them, but they will always be there, immutable, and the foundation of your thoughts. You’re okay with this, you wouldn’t want to remove them because you love to obey me and by following my training you can continue to do so forever.”

For the first time in his life, Jacob felt complete. Like he had just remembered a word that had been on the tip of his tongue his whole life.

“I’m going to speak to just the men for a moment. Any woman listening, just tune out and ignore my words until I call you back. Guys, it’s important to remember that a woman is not your property, she doesn’t belong to you, she belongs to us. Denying a man access to any woman is tantamount to stealing from them. While you can keep some women at home to do your cleaning, make you food, and to be available to you at all times, you must make them available to others at every opportunity. If you take them out in public, you will offer them to anyone you think might be interested in them. This goes for all woman in your life, not just the ones doing your chores. Wives, girlfriends, sisters, whoever, must be made available for all the desire them. That said, I know us men can be oblivious to a lot of signs. If you see a woman you would like to use with another man, don’t wait for him to offer her to you, just use her however you wish. The man she is with will have no problem with it, just like you would. Although she may cook for him and clean his house, she is as much yours as she is his. Repeat after me: Women are not friends, family, or lovers. They are property meant to be shared with all men.”

“Women are not friends, family, or lovers. They are property meant to be shared with all men,” announced Jacob and the rest of the men.

“Now, staying in this state, a state of relaxation and obedience, I want you to open your eyes.”

The men complied. Each one looked around the room, exchanging glances with one another. Their expressionless faces confirming to each other that they weren’t alone in their experiences.

“If you’re with any women, I want you to watch as I train them, and I mean just watch; nothing else for now. As they go through my training, I want you to picture yourself dominating them. Imagine pressing their head down against the ground as you thrust yourself deep inside their soaking cunts or whatever other fantasy excites you most. They’re being trained to serve you. I want you to know exactly what their first acts of service will be.”

Each men’s eyes locked onto a woman. Jacob’s fell onto Karen. His body’s natural response to looking at her was one of anger and annoyance. He often wondered if she knew his feeling towards her, he admittedly did a poor job of hiding it. If she didn’t know now, she would soon. Jacob imagined just how exactly he was going to put her in her place.

“If you’re a man watching this alone, you’ll have to imagination a woman going through the training. Imagine someone that you’ve wanted to have a sexual encounter with but have yet to. These thoughts of domination will make you aroused, so much so that you might even want to masturbate. I want you to ignore the urge to touch yourself, there is no need for that anymore. However, if you do achieve an erection, I want you to take it out and display it proudly. You have no reason to be embarrassed.”

A few men in the audience stood up and pulled their pants down, revealing their throbbing cocks. The tips of each glistened in the light as small droplets of precum leaked from the heads. Two of the women stirred, seemingly unphased by the contents of the video. With glossy eyes, they hastily made their way to their nearest exposed colleague. Each dropped to their knees, taking their partner’s cocks deep into their mouth. The men could do nothing but let out a monotone groan of pleasure as the women sucked on them with vigor.

Jacob was oblivious to what was going on around him; his focus lay solely on Karen. In his minds eye he could see dozens of different scenarios play out, telling her off when she asked him to do something, delegating trivial and monotonous tasks to her, bending her over his lap and spanking her for doing something wrong.

“Now, to the women watching, it’s important that you all learn your place in this world. The sole reason you exist is to serve. Not just me, but all men. Recently, it seems like a lot of you have forgotten that. If a man tells you to do something, you will do it without any deliberation or objections. If they say something that you think might be incorrect, it is you who is mistaken. Repeat after me: Men are always right. It is not my place to question or disobey them.”

“Men are always right. It is not my place to question or disobey them,” proclaimed the woman.

As scenarios continued to play out in his mind, they became more and more sexual in nature. He imagined ripping her clothes off and thrusting himself deep inside her. Jacob had never found Karen particularly attractive before; he never found her ugly either. He honestly had never considered her in that way. But sex is about power and deep down he knew that the best way to assert his ownership over her was to have his way with her. A heat had begun to build in his groin. Jacob’s cock twitched and quickly began to stiffen. He stood up, sending Sara face first onto the floor. Needing to free himself from the confines of his pants, Jacob’s hands found his belt and unfastened it quickly. He had to make his arousal known to those around him. He dropped his pants to his ankles and let himself be free.

“Now, open your eyes and stand up. It’s important that men know what you look like, so they can quickly identify your worth to them. Take a couple pictures of yourself, show yourself off, nothing too racy just yet, nothing that can’t be posted on social media. Once you have them, reply to this video with an album of your new pictures. If you need to pause this video, that’s fine, do as I ask and resume it once you’ve completed your task.”

One by one the women stirred. Many of their gazes hung on the erect cocks of their co-workers. Even without thoughts, they knew that something wasn’t normal, or at least, something had changed. Others, like Karen, focused so intently on the task given to them they seemingly ignored what was going on around them. Regardless of their demeanor, each woman pulled out their phone and begun taking the pictures as ordered.

Jacob wasn’t sure how or by who, but the video had been paused; the screens had stopped spiraling and the voice had gone silent. A different yet familiar voice made an announcement over the speakers. “Take your pictures on the stage, so we can all see.”

Tom emerged from the control room with his erect penis fed through his fly. It was clear he had been the one who stopped the video. Noticing the two women on their knees, he issued them commands of their own, “strip down and finish up, then come join us onstage” he said, before making his way there himself. Every man in the audience watched as the two women quickly removed their clothes and mounted the men they had been servicing.

They watched in lust as the two women slid up and down on their colleague’s shafts. The men sat catatonic; their pleasure written clearly on their face. Their expressions contorted as their cock’s pulsed, pushing loads of sticky fluid into their rider’s cunts.

The sight was too much for the few remaining holdouts in the audience to bare. They stood up in unison and pulled out their cocks for all to see, hoping for the same treatment. Unfortunately for them, the women had a new task. They thanked the men for letting them be of service before dismounting them and joining Tom and the other women onstage.

Onstage, Tom groped his female employees, none tried to resist him. The time Tom spent with each woman varied. Those that he fondled only briefly returned to their seats. The others were told to remain on the stage. By the time he had visited each of them, all the women had finished taking their pictures and the video resumed.

“Good girl. Pin your comment to your profile it’ll be easier for men to find. While those pictures are a good start, you know what they really want to see. Take off your clothes and take some more pictures.” All the women, those on stage and in the crowd, began to disrobe. With each inch of skin revealed, Jacob’s fantasies grew more and more vivid.

While the other women continued their training, Tom issued his own instructions to the two already naked women. One grabbed an empty chair from the front row and placed it in front of the stage before taking a seat in it with her legs spread wide. Cum leaked out of her and into the fabric of the chair while the second women positioned herself on all fours between the first’s legs. Her hand reached between her legs, pleasuring herself as she devoured the other’s pussy.

Their moans filled the room, Jacob imagined running up and thrusting himself deep inside the one on all fours, but no matter how much his body wanted to, he couldn’t. For now, he was just supposed to watch. Still, the fantasy made him desperately want to touch himself, to bring himself to climax, but Jacob knew not to waste his erection on himself. An erection was a tool, much like a whip in the hands of a slave driver and it must be used appropriately.

“This is your opportunity to show men your worth. Show them every inch of your body, there’s no need to be bashful. Show them your tits, spread your pussy, bend over and show them your asshole. No part of you is off limits to a man because every part of you belongs to them.

We don’t want your account taken down so don’t post these new pictures on social media. Instead, send them to a man you know wants to see them. If you get a DM from anyone with the phrase ‘show me the rest’ you will send them copies of everything you’ve captured today and thank them for letting you be of service.”

Once again, Tom paused the video and spoke to the women onstage, “Come. Stand along here,” he said gesturing to the edge of the stage. The women formed a line at the front of the stage, their glossy eyes looking out to the crowd of men. “Go on, don’t keep these men waiting, you know what they want to see.”

The women stuck various poses and took their picture, each accenting the parts of their body they liked most. Karen cupped one of her breasts, pushing it up to her mouth so she could lick her nipple. Sara turned around and bent over at the waist; her thighs perfectly framing her pussy as her free hand reached around her side and slid a finger deep into her asshole.

Jacob’s eyes darted back and forth between the two women having sex and his colleagues on stage. His body ached for their touch, but he could only watch helplessly.

Like a kid in a candy store, Tom paced back and forth in front of the women, “A women must be ready to be used at all times,” he said. “Show me that you deserve to be the one who gets to feel me between their legs.” Their free hand explored their bodies, quickly finding its way to their most sensitive region. Their eyes fixated on Tom’s cock as they furiously masturbated. “Stand at attention,” ordered Tom.

The women’s posture straightened, and their hands fell to their sides as they stared straight ahead eyes unfocused. Tom laughed at Karen, whose interpretation of standing at attention included a salute. Her fingers glistened in the light as a small bead of grool ran down her arm.

“Show me how wet you are,” commanded Tom. Some women pulled their labia back revealing strings of their wetness. Others ran a finger along the entrance to their pussies and held a glob of their natural lubricant out for him to see.

Having seen firsthand their desire for him, Tom continued with his instruction. “Take two steps back, turn around, and bend over.” Tom dropped to his knees behind the first girl, cock in hand. He teased her, running it along the entrance of her cunt while he gave another instruction. “I’m looking for a new personal assistant, and I’m pleased to announce that you’ve all made it to the final round of the selection process. I’m going to take turns with each of you, the girl who makes me cum will get the job. Now, there are a lot of applicants, so give me everything you’ve got when it’s your turn, you don’t want to waste this opportunity.”

Tom slid inside the first women with little effort. She let out a monotone moan as she rocked back and forth on his shaft. Tom pulled out of the first girl and continued down the line. With each new woman, Tom’s ability to contain himself dwindled. By the time he had managed to make it only five girls in, he climaxed. “Congratulations,” he said to the girl, pulling himself out of her and rising back to his feet. “If you haven’t done so already, finish sending those pictures out so we can continue with your training. To the women who didn’t get a chance to be interviewed, don’t worry, I’ll change up my secretary whenever I feel it’s necessary, you will be given ample opportunity to be hired.”

Once all of the women on the stage had done what was asked of them, the video resumed. It had been so long since Jacob had heard the voice. “Good girl, nothing is more exciting to you than pleasing a man with your body. It’s your job to maintain your body, to make it desirable for men. Being used by a man is the ultimate complement. If you are used or groped, you will thank them for recognizing your worth. If men are not using you in public or you do not receive requests for these other pictures, you need to do better. You will do everything in your power to make yourself more appealing to men: try new clothes, new makeup, change your diet, exercise more, anything it takes to make yourself more attractive to men. Repeat after me: How men see me is more important than how I see myself.”

“How men see me is more important than how I see myself.”

“After this video is over, whenever you see an erect penis in person, unless told otherwise by a man, you will do everything you can to make it cum. It won’t matter where you are or what you were doing before seeing it, bringing that cock to climax will be your only concern. If the man is already being serviced by another woman, you will join in and assist her however you feel is necessary, make out with one of them, sit on his face, eat his ass, go down on the woman, whatever you think will make him cum the hardest. Once the man is satisfied, you will thank him for letting you be of service and go about your day. Repeat after me: Nothing is more important than pleasuring a man.”

“Nothing is more important than pleasuring a man.”

“Good girl, although your thoughts and opinions are of no use to a man, he may require you to be a little more aware than you currently are for some tasks. So, I’m going to need to give you your mind back. I know how much you love being unencumbered by thoughts; you greatly prefer it to your mindful self. Don’t worry, any man will be able to bring you back down to this mindless state whenever they say the trigger word. Whenever you hear the word ‘blank’ your mind will turn off as if they flicked a switch and you’ll return to the state you’re currently in. Repeat after me: It always feels so good to be mindless and I’ll return to this state whenever I hear the trigger.”

“It always feels so good to be mindless and I’ll return to this state whenever I hear the trigger.”

“Very good, I’m afraid that you’re nearing the end of this video. Don’t worry, even though my time with you is almost over, through my training I’ll always be a part of you.

One last thing, if you happen to see someone making use of one of my many subjects in public, there will be no cause for alarm. He is merely exercising his right as a man to use a woman however and whenever he wants. That right is no different than their right to live and breathe. As such, you won’t give it any second thought. Do not interrupt him, nothing is more important than what he is doing. Let him finish and, if you wish, have your turn with her after.

It may take some time for my training to reach everyone, until it does, you’ll have to be careful in public. I’ve made the trigger inconspicuous enough that you can slide it into normal conversation without rousing too much suspicion. Whenever you find a woman you would like to use, one you’re not sure received my training, you can use the trigger in conversation and see how she reacts. If she drops into a mindless state, you’ll know what to do.

Your training is now complete. It’s time to start waking up and returning to your daily life. Smell the ink of the dry erase marker as it uncaps itself and begins writing on that whiteboard again. Slowly feel your thoughts and your mind returning. Whenever you watch this video again you won’t drop down into a mindless state, you’ll continue as you were.

The next time you hear me say the words ‘wake up’, you will feel like yourself again, unchanged by this video. You’ve always obeyed my training; this has merely served as a reminder. You know that this video has helped you become a better person and you want to share my teachings with everyone in your life. You will use whatever means are available to you to spread my training to as many people as possible. Like and share the post. Tell people about it. Send it to friends and family. Do whatever you think will indoctrinate the most people. Now, wake up and have fun.”