The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains graphic descriptions of sexual activity. If this type of material is offensive to you, or you are not of legal age in your state/country of residence, do not read or download this text. This is intended solely for viewing and entertainment for consenting adults. This text may be re-posted, but not published without permission of the author.

Vineyard of the Gods

It was already June before I managed to procure my visa and mid July before I found myself in the forest hills of Sicily one of the few forests left where European stags were said to mate in spring. As a bow hunter of some renown I made it my quest to bag one of these rare and magnificent beasts. I strode deep into the dense forest in search of these mythical creatures. At home in N.Y. my stockbroker buddies derided me and told me I was a fool to seek out such andaluvian prey. Surely none of them have survived through the centuries, they told me as if they ever existed at all! But what did they know? Some of them where bread and schooled for nothing but brokering; they had no liberal arts schooling and knew of little else in the world but their trade. Ask one what the S&P quote was for the day on any particular stock was and they could parrot it back in two seconds. Ask them who wrote Dante’s Inferno, or who was Madam Butterfly and you got the most indifferent blank stare. “Dude, like who cares?” Might be their brilliant retort; sad commentary on our times. I was confident that there would be no problems. I’d spared no expense on equipping myself with state of the art equipment. Satellite positioning, laptop and cell phone all the comforts of the office so I could keep track of the market and what my cronies were up to at work. I always ascribed to that maxim of Louis the XIV. “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer still.” Tent set up and fire started I began to settle in for the night. I ate very little and whipped out my laptop to find a map of the area I wanted to hunt the next day. I was so absorbed I barely noticed the cloaked figure that silently approached my camp.

“May I warm myself by your fire?” He asked politely. Startled, I looked up taken completely by surprise. “Whoa, where ‘d you come from?” I asked abruptly shutting the lid on my pc and at the same time looking for some kind of weapon. “I’m sorry I startled you, I live in these woods and I rarely get visitors. Regaining my composure I offered my unexpected guest a cup of coffee. “Careful it’s pretty hot.” I warned as I handed him the cup. He took it and inspected it curiously as if he’d never seen such a marvel before. “Is this some sort of mulled wine?” He asked naively. “Oh no I never drink alcohol.” I answered. The young man smiled. “Such strange customs and attire you have; where are you from?” He asked as if he knew nothing of the world outside his forest home. “My names is Barry, I’m from America, I deal in stocks and bonds there.” I informed him. “I’ve chosen to come here for my vacation to hunt the stags that are said to still live and mate deep in these forests. The strange young man’s face turned grave for a moment. “You know the stags of Naxos are beloved and protected by the gods do you not?” He warned. I laughed at his foolish fears. “You speak of times and gods long since dead; this is now the Christian era and this island you call by its ancient name is now called Sicily.” I said only in an effort to bring the poor bucolic lad in some manner up to date. “I take it then that you are a Christian as well?” The young man asked. Of course I am, isn’t everyone?” I answered maybe a bit too arrogantly for I perceived a flash of boredom pass over the young man’s face if ever so briefly and then he banished form his face. Sensing that I might have offended him I tried to smooth things over. I take it then that you were not raised in the faith of Christ.” I asked. “Most certainly not.” He replied rolling his eyes as if I were the naive one now. “I follow the old traditions, I am Dionysus.” I tried to conceal my laughter but so sure of my position in this discussion of religion that I could not in all honesty hide my scorn. I hid my face in my cup and tried not to look straight at the boy for fear of betraying my true thoughts and insulting him further.

“Apparently you need some proof of the truth of my words.” He said slowing rising to his feet. Looking only at his legs I saw the cloak he wore drop around his bare feet and sensed an eerie glow that seemed to come from his body. Compelled to look up I gazed in aw of the perfect being standing before me. I saw that he was naked but for the curious tattoo that covered his entire body in a wondrous vine of grapes so real as to look three dimensional. It was as if you could pluck a grape from his skin. “Look at me mortal.” He commanded and I hunched back on my knees so that I might see him head to foot. “You’ve come here by your own admission to hunt my stags, crime.” You’ve boldly stated that you deny the existence of the gods; crime.” The punishment for either of these is death, but I am a generous god and good sport and anarchy are things not unknown to me. “You will become dead to the world that you came from; I will make you my disciple you will serve me as I wish you to and you will be rewarded with eternal life and bliss in my service.” The youth’s words sliced through my brain shattering my world and the beliefs that I held as true like fragile glass and the world outside Dionysus’ sacred forest all at once crumbled like a house of cards. “What do you say to this mortal?” He asked. I heard myself reply. “Yes master teach me your ancient ways and forgive my sophomoric arrogance.” Dionysus smiled. “Good we shall begin; I must make you in my image.” He confided, but being an ignorant mortal I had no idea of what he meant to do. He turned away for a second and then turned to me again his cock was now half erect he aimed it directly at my face and let loose a gush of piss that might have come from a hose had I not known it was from him. The full force of it splashed into my mouth and I tasted that it was not piss at all but sweet May wine flavored with woodruff. He was showering me with the stuff and greedily and happily I gulped down as mush as I could. “Here slave; fill yourself Dionysus said grasping the back of my head and forcing my mouth over his god headed cock. I could feel my belly distend as it quickly filled with Dionysus essence. My brain began to spin from the alcohol and I found it difficult to kneel and keep my balance. Not long after I collapsed unconscious.

The glade was silent now the god, now revealed, stood over his befuddled disciple. Only now out of the gloom strode fourth a most magnificent beast. One of the Stags Barry had come to hunt. It meandered casually up beside Dionysus. The god stroked its main and it immediately began to change until a beautiful satyr stood there pawing the ground with its hoof. “You’re safe once more to roam as you will good Chiron; yet another who would do you harm for mere sport is subdued.” “Snatched from his world and his reality he is our creature now.” “Watch over him now and bring him to the sacred glade when he is ready; by then the changes mind and body that I’ve made in him will be irreversible. The Gods he denied command his thoughts now and when he wakes his desire will be only to serve.

The night was full of strange dreams for me. I saw scenes that seemed logical familiar, My apartment, my office, the people I worked with change and suddenly seem odd and illogical. The dreams continued until I felt uncomfortable with the memories of my entire life and wished to put them forever out of my mind. I awoke from oblivion to the most erotic sensation I had ever felt. Chiron now at ease and lying on his side with me was licking my ass and poking his fingers ever so gently up my hole in between the liking. Each time he pushed another finger in until by now he must have had all four and was preparing me for his thumb and knuckles next. Perchance to extend the ecstasy I fained sleep but my tormentor sensed I was awake from the deep guttural groans of pleasure that betrayed my lust. “Shall I stop master or would you that I torment you further?” “Please don’t stop I’ve never felt such satisfying pleasure.” I purred, and for a good while longer just until he fit his fist inside me did he continue. Punching in and out a while and satisfied of my surrender and my progress he pulled away. “You are ready now master.” I informed me demurely. I am to take you to Dionysus at the sacred glade.” He said getting back up on all fours. “Climb upon my back and I will take you there.” Reluctantly I climbed to my feet but not without noticing that now I was naked as the God and covered from head to toe with the same curious grapevine tattoo. “Such and honor,” I thought to myself. “To be made god like by a god.” I stood before the man steed aw struck by his raw strength and graceful beauty. “You are so perfect in every detail.” I mumbled unable not to touch his sinuous abbes bulging pecks and broad shoulders. I looked into his eyes and as if by instinct kissed him deep on the mouth. “Come there’ll be time enough for that when we reach safety; climb up on my back and enjoy the ride.” He chuckled. I did what he asked and we galloped away as if in slow motion. “Pinch your knees into my sides and hold on to my chest.” He commanded. But his chest was too broad and I could only cup my hands around his waist for support. I hung on for dear life and felt the pleasure of his back bucking up against my newly plundered ass hole. The ecstasy made me fancy having his giant horse cock up my ass and I found myself fantasizing about just such an encounter. Suddenly we galloped clear of the wood and headed straight for a wall of live rock. I gripped Chiron tighter in fear he looked back and laughed as we both struck and passed through the wall as if it were air. He slowed to a walk and made his way down a fertile slope to where Dionysus stood before a sacrificial alter. Incense rose and I thought I could hear the trains of some ancient dithyramb sung by unseen worshippers. “Dismount and pay homage to your new master.” Chiron commanded. Immediately I obeyed. Humbly I knelt before the god and asked his bidding. He turned to me holding a vile of ointment and a large plant bulb of some sort. Go hence tot he stone and lye upon it.” He commanded. I looked around and saw that there was indeed a strangely shaped stone I approached followed by Chiron and the god wondering how on earth to mount such a surrealistic monolith. Chiron sensing my confusion strode ahead and placed me on my back in the stone and then raised and spread my legs on the shoulders at either side. Dionysus then approached me and poured the oil over my ass. This will help you take the root of rebirth.” He explained and deftly forced the slippery bulb deep in my ass. I felt the thing inside me quiver and crawl even deeper. Then it was Chiron’s turn.

“The root of life if planted.” Stated Dionysus. “It is for you my loyal Chiron to fertilize the egg of life that it might nurture and grow inside the transgressor, transfigure him, and give him eternal life.” That said the god returned to the small altar to watch the ceremony. What happened next was the thing that made me know the gods of old were real and to forever cast off the superficial gods of present day.

As I said the altar was of strange design but its design was to facilitate an even more bizarre exchange. For currently Chiron came and rose his hors like frame so that his hind quarters met mine and the mammoth cock that I earlier fantasized about was now thrust in me like Jove’s own bolt and a rapture filled me as one I have never known. He came and came and came again inside my plundered hole in such a way he fertilized the egg inside me and made it grow. “Don’t stop, don’t stop.” I pleaded each time I thought he might be through with me but his ardor was boundless as was mine.

“Master this one wants more.” He pleaded to Dionysus. “Go to, good Chiron and fill him with your spleen all the more bountiful and press he’ll make when transfigurations through. Finally his manhood spent and my bowls brimming with his cum he backed away weary and panting. My god, walked to us an impious blush upon his cheek at witnessing our unabashed mating came to us and helped me from my pleasure couch. “Come Chiron help me get our new disciple to his place of service.” They both took each an arm and walked me to a small breach in the grape arbor that dominated the glade. It was circular shaped with what seemed to be a giant earthen bowl capable of holding many hundreds of gallons of wine when needed with in it’s middle. “Come look inside.” Dionysus bad with much interest. “Within is where the wine used by my priests all over the world is kept to be used on my feast days and the feast days of all the Olympic Gods.” “The bowl is empty my Lord.” I noted. “Yes but not for long, here stand on your toes that you will see more.” He commanded. I did as he said and felt my toes sink into the soft cool fertile earth beneath then. They continued to sink and sink until I felt the earth surround my ankles and still I felt my toes digging deeper and drinking in the cool moisture and nutrients beneath me. It was then that the God clasped my swollen cock and propped it over the lip of the bowl. I noticed that the other vines were situated the same and wondered that I heard that ringing in my ears again like a chant far off that could only be understood if focused and concentrated on.

(There is a curious paradox that no mortal can explain.) It started.

As I tried to make out the words I had not noticed that Dionysus and Chiron had gently entwined my arms in the branches of the vines on either side of me and that my very flesh was being absorbed into the body of the tattoo that covered me. I was becoming the vine that I bore, a part of the enchanted arbor. My consciousness was ebbing but I could now hear the poem that the other vines were chanting. They’re is a curious paradox that no mortal can explain, Who understands the mystery of the reaping of the grain, or why spring is born out of winter’s laboring pain, or why we all must die a bit before we can live again? Now I know all I need to know and I feel only the sun on my leaves, the breeze blowing through them, and the cool fertile earth I’m planted in. I grow for the Dionysus will return and call upon us all to give fourth the wine needed for his ceremonies.