The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“VR: Vicki Reprogrammed”

Vicki had spent a long time working with the device. The neural stimulator she’d been working so hard on could make people actually believe they were IN the game. It would be even better than the Virtual Boy, mostly because there was no screen required, but also because of the true interactivity between the game and the player. The characters, settings, items and storylines were created within the player’s own mind, using the framework given within the CPU of the device and what the user already knew. This was the entire basis for her doctoral thesis. To fail now would mean that a large chunk of her life had been wasted. Finally, after two years of trial and error, she had a working model, in the form of a metal hoop with a square on the forehead the size of a ring box. Erik knew how much this meant to her. Erik was doing his doctoral thesis on interactive software programs, but he knew nothing of the hardware facet, so it made perfect sense to team up with his best friend of ten years who was designing a neural interface device but knew nothing of software. For the testing of the device, he had designed a simple cliff overlooking the ocean program, with an old road as the environment, and the user basically stuck between the drop and the cliff wall. Since death in the game probably meant death in real life, Erik had also included a “Superman” who was hidden, but would dive down out of the sky and rescue Vicki if she decided to see what jumping off the cliff was like.

“So, Vicki, you really going in?”

“Have to.” Vicki replied. “Gotta test the stimulator, you know.”

“Well, okay. I hope the Superman failsafe works, just in case you decide to take a dive off the cliff.” He handed her the silicon wafer that served as data storage for the device. “I wouldn’t want you hurt. Maybe I should go in instead of you.”

“Heck no, Erik.” Vicki said, punching him playfully in the shoulder. “I could have picked anyone for the software side of this, you know, but you were the only one who would work for free.”

“Vicki, we’ve been friends for ten years, and you’ve always been the one who’s tried to be dominant the whole time. This time, though, I happen to know that I’m the one that comes out on top. No one here has MY kind of knowledge of software and also knows how to navigate the brain to tell your precious machine where to look for the sensory data.”

Vicki didn’t reply. She simply slipped the wafer into the centimeter-wide slot on the box and put the device on her head. Erik plugged a wire into the jack in the side of the device, then plugged the other end into a computer across the room.

“This way I’ll be able to keep an eye on you.” Erik said. Vicki stuck her tongue out at him. She sat down in a leather chair and tapped a button on the front of the device. As soon as the device was activated, Vicki’s face went blank and her body went limp. Erik lifted her hand, then released it. Nothing. He touched her breast. Nothing. Her body had the response of a rag doll. Erik suddenly felt himself getting hard. He had always found Vicki attractive, and they’d once had a fling, but seeing her sitting there, apparently helpless, made the immature side of Erik’s nature instantly start looking over the possibilities.

“Erik? Can you hear me?” asked a tinny voice from the computer’s speakers. Erik turned to the computer, and saw what Vicki saw. She was walking on the road beside the cliff.

“Yeah, I hear you.” Erik said into the computer microphone, which was then transmitted to the device. “Your body has the response of a rag doll.”

“What?”

“Didn’t you feel me pick up your hand?”

“No. Are you sure that’s all you did?”

“I was wondering if you could feel anything.” Erik said. He stretched the microphone over to her body. “I’m touching your stomach now.” he told her as he poked her stomach like the Pillsbury Doughboy. “Can you feel it?”

“No.” Vicki replied.

“Try moving your hand.” Erik said. Vicki raised her computerized arm, but her corporeal arm didn’t move. “Nothing. Good thing switching the device off doesn’t rely on outside button-pushing.”

“Yeah.” Vicki said. “Computer, end program.” The device beeped, the screen flashed, Vicki’s body started to move, and the computer screen showed what she was actually seeing. Erik unplugged the wire from the jack on both ends.

“Warning label.” Erik said. “‘Do not activate while standing.’”

“Gotcha.” Vicki said. “Okay, now all we need to do is get a working game.”

“I’m on it. I should have a trial version ready for you by tomorrow. You go get some sleep.”

“You sure you...”

“Look, Vicki, I’ve already got the template for the games. All I need is to finish the game-map, and the template and the user’s mind will do the rest.”

“OK, great.” Vicki yawned. “I guess you’re right. I’ll see you in the morning.”

Erik had the game map finished in less than an hour. He was really feeling tired. But he thought of Vicki, sitting there blank-faced in the chair, and he wanted to see that again. He wanted to see that often. He wanted to see her face blank, not because of a lack of muscle stimulation in non-vital areas, but because of lack of free will. With the neural stimulator, he could do that, he realized. He already had the hardware. The software was easy. Erik had always had a knack for programming. He sat back down in his chair, clicked File, then Save, then File again and then New.

* * *

Vicki came in just as Erik was saving the final code-lines of the new program. She looked well-rested. Erik gave her a smile as he unloaded the wafer from the disk-drive adaptor Vicki had created for him to use on their standardized computer. He ejected the test-wafer from the device and inserted the new wafer.

“Care to try it out?” he asked. She slipped the device onto her head and sat down. She tapped the button. Just as before, her face and body were totally limp. She was wearing only a thin nightgown. Erik gently lowered the shoulder straps and pulled the gown down to her waist. Her breasts were firm and perky and just plain gorgeous. The butterflies she’d been doing at the gym were REALLY paying off. The device beeped, and Vicki blinked her eyes.

“How are you feeling, Vicki?” Erik asked.

“Hmm?” she asked. “Oh, yeah, fine. I think there’s a problem with your program, though. I can’t remember a thing that happened while I was in there.”

“Oh, come now, you must remember SOMETHING.” Erik said. At the sound of the words “come now” Vicki exploded in a violent orgasm.

“Whoa!” Vicki moaned when it was over. “That was unexpected.”

“Yeah.” Erik lied. In fact, it had been part of her programming. Vicki removed the device and ejected the wafer.

“Maybe you forgot to save the program to the wafer.” Vicki suggested.

“Maybe. I just hope the computer didn’t ease-fray.” At the sound of that last word, Vicki stopped in mid-motion, frozen like a mannekin. Erik hid the wafer in his Box-O-Stuff, then replaced it with the one with the legit game on it. “Unfreeze.” he said, and grabbed the wafer. He did a routine check on it, then put the game-wafer into the device. “Try it now.” he said. She returned the device to her head, this time allowing Erik to jack it into the computer, and then she turned it on. Again she was limp and blank-faced, and Erik allowed a smirk of satisfaction to cross his face. She had responded perfectly to the program. He tapped a few things into the computer, and found a view of her computerized character. She was naked in the game. Yet another aspect of her programming, she could no longer imagine herself wearing clothing. The game was harmless enough, so she didn’t need clothes. It was basically a VR version of a rat maze with stairs, elevators and treadmills, except that you had to flip certain switches in order. The whole thing took maybe an hour to go through if one knew where to go and what to do. Vicki took seven. Erik enjoyed watching the computerized version of her naked body go through the maze, running hard along the treadmills, climbing stairs, etc. He played with camera views, watching her cunt, dripping wet even in the game, breasts, with their nipples hard and peaked, or her ass which twitched when she walked, alternately. She finally won the game, and the game gave her a nice reward sequence where several characters congratulating her on having escaped the Evil Sorceror’s prison, then the device shut down, and Vicki was back to herself.

“That was okay for a trial game, but I want the real things we market to have some kind of insight, okay, Erik?”

“Sure, Vickster.” Erik replied. In response to this, the most powerful of her trigger phrases, Vicki turned and faced him, then stood at attention, as though awaiting inspection from her commanding officer in the Army.

“Instruct me, Master.” she said. “I exist only to serve you. I will obey your every whim.” Erik had her lie down on the bed. She obeyed, with the standard “Yes, Master” as her reply. He parted her legs, and she did not—could not—resist. His penis took posession of her hot, slick treasure, and she let a moan escape her lips. He licked and caressed her body, and she moaned louder. Her moaning became even more pronounced as his rock-hard penis began to move around in her body. Her programming was complete. There were no gaps, no errors. She would become his slave at a single word from his lips. That was what he had wanted since she’d broken up with him, saying that they should “still be friends.” He had wanted a way to make sure she could never break up with him, never deny him sex when he wanted it, and never, ever, try to dominate him again. Now she would have a taste of her own medicine. Instead of tying his body to the bed with leather straps, he had bound her mind to his voice with electronic chains. Chains to which there was no key.

End.