The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story was manifested thanks to a story exhibition hosted by Jay Petto and MichelleLovesTo, and I simply want to thank them for the inspiration. Comments received during and after the exhibition created some changes, and I hope there are those who find them a bit more... appealing.

Thanks for reading!

If you’re under 18 years old, please do not continue. Also, if offended by stories containing mind control, graphic sex, and innocence lost, read no further.

Do not post elsewhere without permission of the author.

©2004 by Sara H. All rights reserved.

- Sara
* * *

A Very Nice Place To Go

by Sara H

* * *

Wayne Raymond knocked on the door to his daughter’s room. When there was no answer, he knocked a little louder. “Angie!” he called, trying to be heard over the cacophony of music blaring on the other side of the wall.

The music faded, and the door opened. Angie looked up at her father, red-faced, out of breath, and sad-eyed. She already knew that this time, she was in trouble.

“Angie, your mother and I have told you to turn it down twice already tonight. Are you trying to get yourself grounded?” asked Wayne, gently. He sighed and looked at his daughter of seventeen.

“I’m sorry, Dad,” she said. “I just get carried away.”

“It’s not just the music and dancing, Angie. Billy’s been trying to practice his piano in the living room, and it’s impossible. His audition is this Saturday, sweetie. You know that a music scholarship is his best bet for getting into a good school.”

“I know.” She looked up at him, eyes full of tears. “I don’t mean to do it. It just happens.”

Wayne took his daughter’s chin in his hands. If only she could see how much she was loved. But something had happened six months ago... something Angie wouldn’t talk about, and she had become a recluse. More than that—she was troubled well beyond adolescent angst. But it didn’t matter. Angie was his daughter... and he loved her beyond life itself.

Angie’s schoolwork and grades had dropped to the point where the school had suggested Special Education. Counseling had been unable to crack the surface of his daughter, and more than one therapist had suggested time under observation at the county psychiatric hospital. For Wayne, the idea was a nightmare.

Norma, his wife, had solved it. She had talked Wayne into home schooling, and spent time with Angie to help her open up. And to his surprise, it seemed to be helping, except for one thing. These nightly binges of music and dancing alone in her room had certainly gotten no better, and maybe even worse.

“Got a minute to talk, Punkin’?” he asked.

“Okay, Dad.”

He walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed and patted it. Angie came over and sat down, and cradled her arm in her dad’s shoulder. The unexpected memory of sweeter times brought tears to his eyes.

“Angie,” he said after a very long moment, “can you tell me what it is about the music that makes you do this? It’s really beginning to seem a little out of control.”

“You’ll think I’m stupid.”

“Angie! No I won’t. Really, I just want to understand. Your mother and I have such high hopes for you... and still do. You’re a very special young lady, and you’ve come so far from being so disconnected from everything... but you seem to only live in your room, and we can’t help you or understand it if you don’t tell us what’s going on.”

“What if I like it here?” she asked. It wasn’t a challenge, but a real question. “Dad, I don’t have any friends anymore. They all call me crazy, and think I don’t hear. They point and whisper and sometimes giggle when I’m at the mall and I see them. And the worst is, when they do say hi, they look scared.”

Angie’s voice, filled with hurt, brightened as she continued. “Songs don’t do that. They’re my friends no matter what. They give me boyfriends, and love... more than I ever thought I could have. When the music’s on, I just let go, and whirl and dance... it’s a really nice place to go...”

Her face and voice came back from some faraway place and she looked up into his eyes and said, “I guess I do sound crazy, huh, Dad.”

“No, not crazy Angie. Not at all. Those are things we all want. And songs do that for all of us, but there’s also the real world. Real friends, real people, real love. Songs can’t give you that. They give us a world, but if you live there, you’re only living in a world of make-believe.”

“Well, maybe.”

“Promise me you’ll think about trying to get some real friends? In the real world?”

“Okay, Dad.”

“No more music tonight, okay?”

“Okay.”

“I love you, Punkin’.”

“I love you too, Dad,” she said, giving him a squeeze.

Wayne stood up, smiled gently, patted Angie’s cheek and walked out of the room. He grabbed the door handle and hesitated, then turned around. “Tell the radio goodnight, baby-girl.”

“Okay, Dad. ‘Night.”

Wayne wasn’t sure if he should feel better or not. He felt like he’d maybe reached his daughter a little, but only time would tell.

As the door closed, Angie sat still for a moment. Then, with a little impish grin, she pulled open the drawer to her bedside table and pulled out a pair of earbuds. She plugged them into her stereo and began to sway as the music brought her sweet, enraptured lovers to carry her away.

At her window, a pair of eyes rose again, watching as her hands roamed her body and soft, sighing moans escaped her lips. The eyes had moved away when Loony Tunes’ father had shown up, but Paul Cambron, the boy on whose face those eyes sat, had listened. He’d never thought of anything but watching his crazy neighbor, entranced himself by the sensual spectacle Angie put on for her unseen audience. But the words of reality, of the real world... they set him thinking in a new way.

And fuck that boyfriend shit. Whatever Loony Tunes got from the music, it was more than a boyfriend... he knew that from watching her fingers play and pull at her crotch and titties.

Yes, her father was right.

She needed a little exposure to reality.

* * *

Wayne frowned and looked at the clock. It was ten-thirty and Norma and Billy still weren’t back from the audition. He wasn’t worried—they’d likely stopped for supper, but he was out of cigarettes. He wondered if he could slip out for a few minutes.

He didn’t like the idea of leaving Angie alone, but for once, the music blaring from down the hall might be a good thing. Angie could go for hours in her own little world, and while it worried Wayne, he knew he could slip out long enough to drive up to the Smart Mart and pick up a carton, and she’d never know he was gone.

As he got in the car and drove off up the street, Paul came out from around the side of the house. He checked the door inside the open garage, and smiled as it swung wide.

He swallowed and took a step inside. His heart beat faster as he heard the music coming from Loony Tunes’ room.

Reality time.

He padded down the hall, music guiding his steps, and stopped at Angie’s room. Slowly, turned the handle, and cracked the door open just enough to peek inside. There she was, and she was... naked!

She was facing the wall, away from the door, swaying as her hands roamed her body in time with the thumping music. He gulped, feeling the cock in his pants spring painfully to attention.

He slipped in and closed the door, but it clicked as the latch caught, and Angie stopped as if frozen in time.

Paul froze too, ready to bolt if it got out of hand. He thought suddenly that maybe this hadn’t been such a good idea after all, that just maybe he was in over his head.

Angie began to turn, but it was as if her whole body had been lifted off the floor, and she was floating around. The music assaulted his ears as he watched and his hand gripped the knob to turn it... and it wouldn’t budge.

There was no leaving Angie’s room. She continued to turn, eyes staring forward until she was completely turned around and they met his own. He suddenly felt dizzy... her eyes almost seemed to glow with soft yellow light. It was as if everything was centered on him, as if he were now part of something much larger... something he couldn’t see, but could feel with every fiber of his being.

He realized that he was frozen, too, unable to look away or move.

Angie smiled and his world melted. God, such beauty... such glorious grace... his thoughts thumped in time with the music, music that was sounding far away and ethereal, something from another time, another place. He couldn’t remember why he had come.

There was only Angie.

Words came from her lips and wrapped around his brain, his mind, his every thought. “Come to me, be naked, and kneel before your Goddess,” she whispered. He couldn’t tell if the sound was coming from her or the music, or both.

God, her words were music.

His hands flew to his clothes... not just in arousal, but in obedience. He had planned well, and only worn a t-shirt and sweatpants, and he complied in seconds.

“Look what the music has brought me tonight,” she hissed, her eyes brightening further. “Tell me, sweet boy, what is your name?”

“I... I don’t remember,” said Paul, and it was true. The music of the radio and Angie’s voice was swallowing his mind.

“Ah, so pliant already. I’ll be happy to remind you. Your name is ‘boyslave’. Now I’ll ask again... what is your name?”

“Boyslave.”

“And you’re here to...?”

“Show you how to have a really good time...”

“But as you can see, I already know,” said Angie, caressing her breasts. The boyslave thought his cock was going to explode. It was as if he could feel the sensation of her motions himself, coming into him through the pounding music. He had never imagined anything like this. He couldn’t remember anything.

He could only see Angie.

“Make love to me, boyslave. Make me cum.

It was as if her gracefulness filled him... he nearly floated across the room. His feet could not feel the floor. He kissed her, and the world went yellow as the light in her eyes entered him and took him fully.

His tongue worshipped her body, his soul knowing exactly where and how to move, and each gasp and moan from her took him deeper and further away from the world he had known. It felt like he had awakened from a dream.

And finally, she gripped his cock and slid her hand along its... length? He had never been gifted, but he was huge. But there was no questioning... there was only obeying, and that alone was more pleasure than he’d ever known.

He entered her, and his thoughts disappeared, whirlpooled away into the music and motion of his Goddess, his cock screaming pleasure into his mind and soul, leaving less and less room for himself, his past... for anything but Angie...

He could feel it coming, his lover’s back arching and stretching his cock until he could hold back no more, and he howled as his entire body felt the pleasure of his cock as it gave, and gave, and gave, streaming into her, streaming away the last of who he had been, lost to anything but the eternal now, eternal Angie, eternal Goddess, eternally bound to anything... everything... she asked or wanted.

He was her slave.

He was her toy.

He was an instrument of her music—of her pleasure.

And then, as he fell back, as the emptiness of losing the feeling of her glorious cunt around his soul, he watched as she walked to the stereo, and turned down the volume. She was getting larger... and larger... and he was spinning down, further and further away, the music swallowing him, holding him captive. And as the Goddess became too large to even see, as the yellow light surrounded him and bathed him in his destiny, he knew his only purpose was to wait until the music... her music... called to him again to serve his Goddess... Angie.

* * *

Angie walked out to the living room and turned on the television. “Another senior at Cawton High School has disappeared. Police are stumped in this fifth apparent abduction. With no clues, and no sign of a struggle, it is feared that the three girls and two boys have been kidnapped, and although police are not assuming them to have been murdered, there has, so far been little to...”

Angie smiled as the other inside her gave a pleasant jolt to her clit. N’gath was smiling with her, as She had smiled from the moment Angie had touched and opened the vessel which had imprisoned Her.

And although the humans were watchful, they believed beings like N’Gath to be mere superstition. As a result, the count of souls captured by N’Gath’s seduction, or Angie’s—it was getting harder and harder to tell the difference—had gone up by one.

And with each new lover, N’gath’s power grew, and She melded further with Angie. Angie was no longer dormant, but an eager participant in the pleasures N’Gath provided. She dipped into the girl’s enthusiastic, pliant mind and teased her body again as they moaned together. The last of Angie’s resistance was almost gone, and soon they would be one.

And when that time came, humans would know what it was to face true, irresistible power, as She and Her sister demons-made-flesh took dominion over the earth.

She thought back to what Angie’s father had said, never suspecting that he was talking to his future Queen. She licked her lips at the thought of the moment Wayne and Norma would surrender to Her, their bodies shaking in orgasmic torment, transformed into acceptable, corruptible vessels for Her army of spirit and flesh.

Living in a world of make-believe, he had said.

Well, maybe.

* * *