The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Vegas Adventure

Chapters 1—3

* * *

This story is fiction. It is meant to be read by adults. Children under the age of 18, please leave. All the characters in this story are of my own imagination, and not real in any sense of the word. Any similarities to that of living people is pure coincidental. However, one fan of my prior erotic stories, was instrumental in making this story possible. I dedicate this story to her.

Story Summary: De Ann and her husband Trent experience Vegas from the back of a strip club. Used and humiliated, they think their arrival back home in Dallas is the end of their personal nightmare – but thanks to their nosy neighbor, it is just the beginning.

These 2 chapters start to show what happened when De Ann and Trent were in Vegas.

Read on – and I hope you enjoy this story.

Chapter 1 Remembering Vegas.

It was a quiet flight home from Las Vegas to Dallas for De Ann and Trent. Each of them had flashbacks of the personal demons that appeared in their life over this 4 day weekend. With four children and a dog waiting for them back home, they wanted nothing more than for their life to return to normal, even though they each had experienced a submissive’s dream come true. Someone stronger and more viral seized control of their bodies, and their minds for the last 48 hours.

Mild mannered Accountant Trent, turned to his glowing wife of 16 years and said “It’s over – right? We don’t have to talk about if you don’t want to.”

De Ann patted his hand and tried to reassure him. “It’s OK. I still love you. You are still the man I married, the man of my dreams. We just got carried away in sin city!”

Trent takes a deep sigh – “Do you still love me – even though you wanted some of those …” pausing to glance down at the crotch of his jeans – realizing his bulge was barely visible. “Bigger men—instead of me!” He shamefully admitted under his breath.

De Ann was so tired of her husband’s insecurity over his small dick. She loved him in spite of his lack of manly meat dangling between his legs. She loved him because he was so attentive to her, and his family. A girl couldn’t ask for a more considerate partner in life. She knew deep down that no one would ever love her the way Trent could. But for 48 hours, something had overtaken her. A strong passion, no, more like a overpowering needful lust to experience what it felt like to be taken, dominated and fucked by the largest cocks that she could ever imagine. At only five feet tall, a mere 107 pounds, De Ann felt like she was torn in two from the insisting pressure while those manly cocks ravaged her pussy. But that was in Vegas. Now she was heading home. Home to her friends, family and ‘life’ before her journey led her from the strip joints to the bondage backrooms of the city of lights. She could resume her daily routine that she never realized just how dull it was till this weekend. Trent however, needed comforting. He had been through so much. It was her duty as a wife to care for her husband. She only wished he could pound her with a big cock similar to how she was taken last night. But Trent was not good with his dick. Oh, he had plenty of sperm – she had 4 children to prove it. But he could only bring her off by licking her pussy. She never knew until this weekend what it felt like to be thrown over the edge into a wild orgasm while a giant cock penetrated her in places that her husband had never, or will ever touch. However, he could work wonders with that tongue of his and, he was the best she ever had kneeling between her legs. So she too took a deep breath and told him “Forget it. I don’t want to talk about it anymore. Promise me that you will not tell anyone what happened to us.”

Trent quizzically examined her smoldering hazel eyes to ascertain if she was sincere. “Tell anyone? You’ve got to be kidding. Who am I going to tell?”

De Ann continued “Promise me that you won’t talk about it with me either. It ends when we step off this plane. Vegas was more of a getaway than I ever could have imagined, but now it is behind us. I am done talking about it.”

“You are right. It is over. Let’s forget about it.” Trent agreed with his blonde wife. It was better this way.

But De Ann could think about her weekend all she wants – as long as it was to herself. She had been given a lifetime to enjoy the wild experience of her first Vegas visit.

So what happened in Las Vegas to make one of them regret the trip and the other to secretly adore it?

The truth – Trent forgot to pay attention to his wife, and someone else snatched her away. Or maybe it was the attention she got while wearing the tiny Victoria Secret bikini at the Mirage pool. This bathing suit was special – it was made to tan a small heart on her left breast, and right butt cheek without causing too much of a stir at the pool.

Oh sure, they are together on the flight home. They might even live the rest of their lives together. But it had been many years since De Ann had experienced a thick throbbing cock between her legs. She had a few guys with big dicks – but that was back in high school, where guys just wanted to “do it”. They really were not that good at pleasing a woman, they were only concerned if they were going to get laid. This weekend, even when she was bound in chains, someone was constantly making sure that she was on the verge of a magnificent orgasm.

While staring out the window of the jet taking them both home, they really didn’t have a lot to say to one another at all. So De Ann’s thoughts reflected back through the recent trip. Since this was her first time in Vegas together they did the sightseeing – The MGM, the Volcano at the Mirage, The Pirate ship at Treasure Island and the Water show at Bellagio. They checked out the people, and the attire knowing that others were checking them out too. In a packed crowd while waiting for the pirate show Trent was standing in front of De Ann – and she could feel someone else’s hands on her body. Primarily her ass – She would turn to see who was playing with her, but everyone seemed to be looking toward the show, and not giving a hint they were the ones playing with her. This was just a preview of the next day.

She thought back to that first afternoon at the pool. They were exhausted from walking the strip and they both just wanted to take a dip in the pool and fall asleep on in the late afternoon sun. De Ann’s new bathing suit just barely contained her fabulous breasts, and her bikini bottoms exposed nearly half of her tight little ass. It wasn’t what she would have worn back home when she took her family to the pool – people would not have appreciated it. Well, I should rephrase that – the MEN would have appreciated it – the women, her friends would have hated her showing herself off like that. And De Ann was not one to show off her body despite the incessant urgings of her appreciative husband.

Trent was always on her to dress in more revealing clothes than what she felt comfortable in. She almost always turned him down flat, but after hearing all his begging and pleading, she reluctantly agreed to let him pick out some of the outfits that she would wear on their vacation. De Ann’s reluctance to wear ‘showy’ outfits didn’t have anything to do with her body; she just wasn’t raised to “act the slut” as her mother always told her.

Trent had always secretly fantasized about watching other men lust after his little wife. Some how the lust that his wife could generate in the opposite sex made Trent feel better about his own shortcomings. He was persistent and insisted that if he was going to pay for their vacation, that she would wear some sexy clothes for him. “After all, you’ll never see any of those people again the rest of your life,” Trent kept telling De Ann trying to drive away some of her conservative nature, “and besides, it would make me so incredibly happy.”

So De Ann found herself out at the Mirage pool reluctantly wearing the new bikini that Trent had insisted she wear for him. Little did he know that his insistence would change both of their lives forever. The black bikini contrasted so much with her lightly tanned skin and long flowing blonde hair that she stood out at the crowded pool. She had no idea of the adventure that awaited her as she climbed out of the water, letting the water cascade off her body as her revealing suit clings to her every crevice. Her nipples expanded into view under the suit, as the cold water invigorated them in the deep hot Vegas air.

She tried to piece together what had happened that afternoon at the pool – it had to be the start of her weird adventure, it just HAD TO BE. De Ann thought really hard – she remembers seeing a face – of a guy talking on a cell phone. Yes, it was the same face that went with that huge cock in her tight pussy the 3rd night. Why didn’t she realize it sooner? The guy was watching her and Trent at the pool. He was checking them out. De Ann tried to think back to what he was saying. She remembered that when she walked by him he was describing her on his cell phone. She even remembers thinking how exciting it felt to be talked about as if no one cared if you heard. It was flattering, so she ate it up.

The man spoke with a Spanish or Latin accent when he described them both. Pert breasts, blonde hair – nice tight ass – all packaged in a petite 5 foot 107 pound frame. The husband is no trouble at all – less than 5′ 8″ 160 pounds.

She didn’t say anything to Trent about what she overheard, mostly because she didn’t feel any danger from the man. He must have liked what she looked like and given her insecurities she needed all the encouragement she could get. So she totally blocked out the fact that he had said the husband would be no trouble at all, but now on the plane home it hit her, that this was the start of her erotic Vegas journey.

De Ann liked men fawning over her. Most women do, it is just human nature to want to appear attractive to others. If it weren’t – there would be a lot of companies out of business who depend on that fact. Besides the man – politely introduced himself and offered them VIP passes to the magic & hypnosis show. “The management at the Mirage, in cooperation with the MGM Grand, would like to offer you and the very pretty lady two VIP tickets to the David Springfield show tomorrow night. Give this pass to Jonathan, David’s trusted assistant at gate B on the south side, where he will exchange them for your seating tickets. Please dress elegantly and arrive at least one hour early.”

De Ann had never had an orgasm while her husband had his penis inside her pussy, she had only experienced that a delight from oral sex. Trent knew just how to work on De Ann’s clit. His tongue was delightful the way it would run along the edge, and then flicker on her clit. The only time she didn’t like it was when he would feel her begin to cum and he would suck hard on her clit. Just as her petals open up – her breath becomes short, and her thighs gently tighten against his cheeks – he would think HE knows what is best for her. De Ann smiled at that thought – he wants to please her so much that he thinks he knows what she wants all the time. Little did he know that she wants a huge cock attached to a handsome muscle bound stud who will fuck her till she has repeated orgasms – not because the stud wanted to please her – but because he took 30 – 40 minutes of hard pounding to cum. Trent couldn’t give her that feeling – but he could make her pussy cum with his excellent mouth most every time they had sex.

That day, they went shopping at the mall attached to Caesar’s hotel. She pranced around outside the dressing rooms with each little number she tried on. Despite her insecurities, De Ann had to admit that she was having fun. However, Trent was growing impatient while they shopped but when she tried on the last one, she knew it was the one. Trent’s eyes lit up – she looked THAT GOOD in it. She could tell by his expression that he LIKED what he saw. It didn’t need any adjustment, being so petite – she always was able to wear what the newest styles were – because they tailored the style to fit 13 – 15 year olds. This was the perfect dress for the evening – a tight, strapless, black cocktail dress that came 3 – 4 inches above her knee. The way it clinched her chest accentuated her 36 C frame to make the most of them and maybe people would think they are a D. De Ann received a lot of looks from both men and women. The men – well suffice it to say they were in awe. But when the women checked her out, she had to point it out to her oblivious husband. He didn’t believe her at first, but she showed him – the next girl that walked by – did a double take to check her out. Trent nearly hit the floor laughing so hard. He couldn’t – no, wouldn’t have believed it if he hadn’t seen it for himself. His wife, a delightful creature that he discovered years ago is still attractive enough to turn heads of men and WOMEN. Trent puffed up his chest, and strolled like a proud peacock toward the MGM Grand with De Ann on his arm.

As instructed when they got the VIP pass, they went to the area and asked for Jonathan. A tall burly man in a tux showed up and introduced himself as Jonathan. He said something to a man to his right but all De Ann remembered hearing was “ …really knows how to pick the good ones!” The large man had big hands – but they looked soft and not used to manual labor. He smiled and traded the VIP pass for two tickets reminding them that when she goes on stage just to relax.

“On Stage?” Trent questioned.

“Yes, that is why she and you received the VIP pass. This is a magic show. This young lady and you were chosen to participate as guests on stage. Only one of you will be chosen to participate. Don’t worry – that is part of the show. Nothing at all is rehearsed, that is what makes it so special.” The big man explained like it was taken for granted.

“The man who gave us the pass – didn’t say anything about going on stage or being part of the show. He said to come see you and you would in turn give us tickets.” Trent quickly spoke up.

The man stepped in a little closer to Trent and leaning down to talk quietly to him – he looked imposing compared to 5′ 7″ Trent. Jonathan had to be 6′ 6″ and maybe 240 pounds. In a deep husky voice he said “Look, if you don’t want to participate with the magic show. That is fine with me. We just can’t give you any free tickets. It is just our way of saying thank you in advance for your participation. Normally I would suggest that you and the young lady go get in line and purchase some tickets – the ones we normally have for sale in the mezzanine are $82.50 each or a combined $175.00 with tax. But this show is sold out; tomorrow’s is too. Maybe if you get a reservation for next week, you can get some tickets. But the ones I was about to give you complimentary cost $135.00 each, and would run you and the little lady $295.00 with tax.

Suddenly, they were all dressed up and not going to be allowed in the show. They were there; why not go up on stage. They were not going to be here next week – it was either now, or never. Trent and De Ann looked at one another. Shrugged their shoulders and said OK. They took the tickets and agreed to participate on stage.

De Ann said “I need a drink if I am going to be in front of all these people.”

Trent went to get them one with De Ann following closely behind him. But the bartender asked to see De Ann’s ID. Trent curled up his eyebrows and questioned “Why?”

“It’s my job. I can be fired for not checking ID or serving someone that doesn’t HAVE ID.” The bartender explained. But when Trent looked at De Ann, she said she didn’t carry her ID – her purse which matched the elegant outfit wouldn’t hold it. After all, she had to have room for important stuff like lipstick case, eye make up, some tissues, room key and a little charm bracelet that she wasn’t wearing but always carried—to remind her of her 4 children. She even told the bartender “I am 34. I have 4 children at home, I didn’t expect to be carded! You’ve got to be kidding me!”

“Ma’am – I can not serve alcohol to minors or people who can not prove their age. I am going to have to ask you to leave the casino floor.” The bartender politely stated.

De Ann laughed – “No, you don’t understand. We are going to the David Springfield show in less than an hour. I don’t have my ID ‘cause I didn’t need it. I haven’t NEEDED it since I turned 21 – thirteen years ago. But I am flattered that you think I am less than 21 – now, I would like a Margarita and my husband a 7 & 7.”

The bartender cleared his throat. “Ahem. Ma’am, I don’t know you. Even if I did know you and believed you, I would not be able to serve you a drink. The David Springfield evening show is for adults only. I am not the one who might card you at the door, but I sure as hell can’t serve you alcohol out here. For all I know, you and him could be with the ABC or the Nevada Liquor Control Commission. I do not want give up the tip I might make by preparing your drink, but that is chickenfeed compared with losing my permit.” Then he looked at us both – as if he were going to call someone else to assist him. “Now, I can make the 7 & 7 but not the Margarita – because as soon as you step away – he would give you the drink, and I would be contributing to the delinquency of a minor.”

De Ann was furious. “I am not a minor. We have tickets to the show. We are not children, and I demand that I get my drink.”

The bartender tried to warn them again. “Lady, if you want to make the show – fine. But if you continue to cause a commotion here, Security will detain you – and you will MISS the show. Once you have proven how old you are – you might still get the drink. But is it really worth all that? If it is that important that you have your drink – I suggest you go across the street to another bartender who MIGHT serve you.”

Trent agreed with the bartender.

Maybe if Trent were as intimidating as Jonathan, the guy in the tux we just met – the bartender wouldn’t have said a thing. De Ann thought to herself ‘Funny but it was my own fault I didn’t pack the ID, but I am blaming Trent for not even trying to coerce him into giving us our drinks. He knows how shy I am about being in front of a room full of people.’

They went to their seats with De Ann still a bit mad. She saw the stage and realized that she was going to be chosen. She checked her makeup, and her jewelry to make sure that everything looked perfect. Her elegant diamond earrings dangled down to accentuate her soft facial features. Her cheekbones needed a bit more rouge, and her lipstick could use a little touch up too. She glanced down to straighten the thin triangle shaped necklace she wore. Her shoulders were bare, except a slight white line where her bikini line was. Her impressive rack was just about to explode from the tight confines of the black taffeta dress. It was the only thing that made her smile right now. She glanced over to see some guys at a nearby table nudge one another and try not to be obvious when they pointed to her. They were checking her out. De Ann took a deep breath, and decided ‘ the world was in perfect shape – she is the center of attention for the few tables around her’. It was the only thing that calmed her down.

The show started and David Springfield went all around the audience to choose some ‘willing participants’. Instead of choosing Trent – David took one look down De Ann’s dress and chose her. David’s beautiful assistant Desiree took De Ann by the hand and led her to the corner of the stage and whispered in her ear – explaining just what was going to happen. Cuffs were put on De Ann’s wrists and she was put into a tall box. De Ann felt a strange tingling sensation in her pussy as the cuffs clicked shut behind her back. Once a curtain was put over the box – in seconds the box dropped through the floor – the floor of the box opened up and she fell onto a set of soft matrices. Her hands remained cuffed behind her. On stage, it appeared to everyone that she had indeed disappeared. The applause was good – but Trent wondered what happened to his lovely wife.

Meanwhile, below the stage, Desiree came to De Ann’s rescue. She noticed that De Ann’s tits had escaped from her dress when she fell and Desiree attempted to push them back into the dress. De Ann was nervous about having this woman feeling her up while attempting to fix her back up.

“Why not just unlock my hands and I can fix my own dress?” De Ann sarcastically asked the bubble headed blonde.

“I don’t have the key. Only Dave can set you free. I am just supposed to give you a drink to calm your nerves and get you back on stage. But we can’t get you on stage like this, now can we?” Desiree explained. “Each participant has a helper to get him or her back on stage and into the right box. You won’t re-appear for another 9 minutes. So let me undo the zipper on your dress and slide those puppies back into where they go.”

De Ann allowed her dress to be unzipped and her melons to be put back into her tight dress. Then Desiree gave De Ann a drink. When she had swallowed it, her head began to swim. She felt like she was in a fog. It was like she was blacking out.

Desiree deliberately and efficiently stripped away De Ann’s consciousness as David had taught her. The diminutive housewife appeared to be asleep, yet remained standing upright. She could hear something in her mind as Desiree began talking, softly, almost whispering. “Who are you? What is your name?” ”My name is De Ann.” She answered.

“Where do you live?” Desiree asked. ”Dallas Texas – in a 4 bedroom house.” De Ann replied.

“You are pretty cute – I don’t always do this – but you are too good to let go. You will obey. You want to do what ever I say don’t you?

“I want to obey!” De Ann repeated. “I will do whatever you say!”

Desiree then started placing post hypnotic suggestions in De Ann’s mind that would allow her to later manipulate the unsuspecting housewife.

“You have a very beautiful body and it’s wrong to deny others the chance to see that beauty. You should be glad that others want to see you. From now on you will be more confident in yourself and you will get very excited at the knowledge that others appreciate your beauty.”

“Yes, body is…beautiful.” De Ann breathlessly whispered.

“Tomorrow morning when you wake up you will feel incredibly sexy. Your pussy will tingle and you will feel an overwhelming urge to give yourself over to all your repressed sexual desires.”

“Yes, pussy…tingles…sexual desires…so nice.” De Ann softly repeated nearly causing Desiree to burst out in laughter.

Pulling the diminutive housewife closer Desiree whispered into her ear, “And you will start to look at women in a more appreciative way. Slowly you will find yourself more and more sexually attracted to them. You will still want a large cock thrust up your tight cunt. Only the largest cocks you can imagine can satisfy you. But you will find yourself more and more preoccupied with wanting to get at that treasure that is hidden between a beautiful woman’s legs.”

“Oops, almost got carried away. I have to hurry so that you can get back on stage – but I want you for my own, and my Mistress would just LOVE a little treat like you. So I tell you what I want you to do. Tomorrow at 11 am, no matter what you find yourself doing – you will do whatever you can to get to Kitty Cat Lounge in Downtown Las Vegas. There you will want to get into a strip contest and I will be there to befriend you. Now you won’t remember me or any of this conversation except what I have told you to do – you will obey and go the Kitty Cat Lounge.” Then Desiree continued “Whenever anyone says ‘Pumpkin Pussy Eater’ you will return to this hypnotic state.”

Desiree pushed her into a box and it shot up on stage (no doubt behind another curtain).

But De Ann’s time on stage wasn’t over. The magic act and hypnotist had all the participants doing all sorts of funny things. De Ann had to act like a girl being given a traffic ticket by another person who thought they were a motorcycle cop. She tried to talk her way out of the ticket – and people laughed when she shoved her breasts up in her dress – making them look more impressive. Imagine Trent’s surprise when De Ann asked the cop if she could get out of the ticket and promised to be a good girl – that if he caught her speeding again, he could spank her bottom! The crowd nearly rolled out of their chairs when they heard that one! The guy portraying the cop wanted to spank her ass right now. After 3 swats on her tight black covered ass, the master of ceremonies changed the scene making her into a cheerleader trying to get the audience to cheer for her team. She nearly lost her voice trying to scream – “2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits a dollar … all for my school stand up and holler.”

They also had one guy winding an invisible ‘organ grinder’ and De Ann was the monkey asking for loose change from the passers by. The audience was in tears when she put a little pout on her face and got down on her knees and scooted around the stage scratching under her arm. When she got a little hat – she would take it off, bow low (giving the people in the front few rows a great look down her dress) and then put the little hat back on. She even made monkey noises to act like a monkey on a leash.

When she was released from the hypnotist control she went back to her table and argued with Trent that she didn’t really do the things that he said she did.

Chapter 2 Stripping in the afternoon.

Their 3rd day started off with a bang. After eating breakfast out, De Ann and Trent decided to look around the Venetian before heading back to their room to get ready for the day. As they watched the gondolas float by De Ann was taken aback by how alive and wonderful she felt. She couldn’t help but press her body up next to Trent’s as they walked along, admiring the sensual statues that adorned the lobby of the hotel. Trent was surprised, but very pleased and responded in kind, stroking De Ann’s neck and earlobes the way she liked and briefly daring to let his hand drop from her shoulder to her ass. When she practically purred at this he squeezed her succulent cheek lightly.

An audible moan escaped De Ann’s lips. She couldn’t put her finger on exactly why, but she felt incredibly horny. It wasn’t like her to be this openly affectionate. Normally, she would have slapped Trent’s hand away and chastised him for being so overtly sexual in public. But not today she thought to herself as she felt her pussy tingle as her engorged lips became wet with her growing need.

Suddenly she felt her hand slip from Trent’s and travel to his thigh, then up to his now steel hard cock, where she began massaging lightly.

“Wow, what got into you this morning?” Trent asked.

“I want you so bad it hurts,” De Ann sincerely replied.

Not questioning his good fortune, Trent led the nearly panting De Ann to a cab, and had to practically slap her hands to keep her from jerking him off on the way back to the hotel. De Ann couldn’t think of anything but sex, and could neither understand it nor care. If Trent had told her to strip and bend over a chair as they entered the lobby, she’d have gladly done it and held her cheeks apart for him. Not a man in the hotel doubted where the two of them were going as they nearly ran through the lobby to the elevator bank.

Going up the elevator De Ann’s tongue was deep in Trent’s mouth and her hand held his to her ample tits, making him squeeze one hard. The tiny lace bra she wore underneath her shirt did little to shield a nipple that nearly danced in his hand and Trent wondered again what had come over his gorgeous wife, and how he could duplicate it in the future. She’d never looked hotter, not even nude on their honeymoon bed, than she looked right now.

As Trent turned from closing their room door, De Ann had already shed her skirt and was just slipping out of her T-shirt. Trent nearly blew his wad just looking at her. Who was this woman? De Ann seemed barely contained in a lace thong panty and matching demi-bra that held her tits out for display. She ran her hands down her slender thighs drawing his eye right to the neatly trimmed pussy he wanted so badly. Hardly believing it herself, De Ann dropped to her knees without letting Trent move from in front of the door. She wanted his cock in her mouth now, she’d wanted it for hours and couldn’t wait a second longer, though she couldn’t remember ever feeling this way before. If she didn’t taste Trent’s cum soon she was sure she’d die on the spot. She couldn’t help wondering what had come over her as she really didn’t enjoy giving head and actually detested the taste of sperm and normally would never allow Trent to go in her mouth.

Freeing Trent’s cock, De Ann swallowed it whole. The wet suction and feel of her lips slurping along his cock was more, Trent knew, than he’d be able to take for long. Wanting to draw this out, he tried to warn his wife off a little. “Wait, slow down sweetness. I can’t keep from cumming right away if you keep this up. God, you’re incredible.”

“Don’t wait, Trent, please,” De Ann moaned, sliding her wet hand up and down his cock when she took the hard cock from her mouth. “Give me your cum baby, pump it into my mouth, I need it!” With that, she took Trent’s whole cock down her throat at once, fucking him with her mouth as if she did it everyday. But something in the back of her mind kept scrutinizing her husband’s manhood. While she knew that her husband wasn’t that well endowed, she was taken aback by just how small he really was as she managed to swallow his entire length in her ravenous mouth.

Just as Trent noticed that De Ann’s hand had shoved aside the thong panty and was furiously stroking her clit, something he’d always wanted to watch his respectable gorgeous wife do but new better than ask for, he started to cum. The jism pumped out of him like a fire hose. He was surprised it didn’t blow De Ann’s head clean off. Instead, she latched on as if his cum were mother’s milk. Sucking down the hot cum as fast as she could, the extra running down her chin dripping onto her large tits, De Ann’s eyes were closed in ecstatic bliss. Her finger never stopped rubbing her clit except to plunge furiously into her dripping cunt.

As Trent softened in her mouth, De Ann sucked harder, drawing out the last precious drops of cum and savoring the taste like fine wine. Her hands moved to her tits, massaging them and rolling the nipples between her fingers. Trent couldn’t believe the show his wife was putting on. And, in a little part of her brain not quite connected well right now, De Ann couldn’t believe it either.

Something inside De Ann’s head couldn’t help but wondering where this was all coming from? She had never acted this way before, but she loved it right now and hadn’t gotten enough yet.

“Fuck me Trent, I need you in me, please!” De Ann begged, two fingers now dipping into her sopping pussy and spreading the puffy lips.

“I can’t yet sweetness,” Trent replied, “but I’ll be ready again real soon if you keep that up.”

“Then would you…” De Ann hesitated, “could you use, um, your....” And she blurted out “Would you eat my pussy? Use your tongue on me! I’m so hot I’m going to collapse if I don’t cum soon. If you’ll eat me I’ll do anything you want!”

Trent reassured her, “No need to make rash promises sweetness, you know that I love sucking your sweet pussy.”

“I just know that if I don’t cum soon I am going to die for sure.” De Ann moved to the bed and spread her legs wide. Her pussy glistened with her own juices. Her clit stood up like a miniature cock, outside its hood engorged by the blood pumping through her like never before in her entire life.

Trent stripped off his clothes fast and stood over his wanton wife. He reached down scooped both luscious tits out of the delicate bra, squeezing the mounds and then pinching her nipples gently. De Ann moaned again as Trent took a moment to savor the taste of each nipple, rolling his teeth around each one gently but noticeably. That taste had some of his sperm – that had leaked out of her mouth moments before, and Trent did not notice, nor object.

“Oh god, everything you do has me even more on fire. Were you always this good?” De Ann asked.

“Its all you, not me,” Trent replied, “you’ve never been so hot, or had me wanting you this bad.”

“Do it Trent, make me cum with your mouth. It won’t take long, I promise.”

“Hell, I hope it takes an hour!” Trent said, diving in to feast on his wife’s pussy.

Trent ran his tongue firmly along the inside of De Ann’s vaginal lips. They were puffed up with excitement and his tongue moved up and down them, dipping every now and then down between the inner lips of her cunt. His hands spread her petals wide, and his fingers danced across her distended clit. De Ann thrashed wildly and it was all Trent could do to hold her cunt still enough to keep giving her head.

As his tongue moved to her throbbing clit, De Ann moaned loudly and stiffened. Trent, throwing her legs back further, began sucking her clit as if it were a miniature cock, running it in and out of his mouth and applying suction each time. De Ann began to scream out load as her orgasm finally overtook her. As she came, Trent kept her clit sucked into his mouth and drummed it hard with his tongue while pressing one thumb up his petite wife’s cunt and fucking her with it.

Again and again De Ann came, twice, three times. Some time after the second climax, De Ann heard an insistent voice in her head urging her to “Let go, let go all the way, do it now!” That small part of her wondered who this voice was, but the rest of her was too focused on the clit locked between Trent’s lips and the coming third orgasm. This last one rocked her to the core, as if a lifetime dam on her sexuality was breaking. Worrying that she might actually be having a seizure, Trent slowed to a stop and began soothing De Ann. But she wasn’t quite done.

That voice kept going in her head, “Now turn over for him, open up and let him fuck you hard!”

“Yes, yes,” De Ann panted, “fuck me Trent, slam all the dick you’ve got into me!” With that, De Ann rolled to her knees and reached back, spreading the cheeks of her ass to give Trent better access to her cunt. Trent, wondering for a second what De Ann was saying “yes” to, wasted no more than that to line up behind her and slam his raging hard on into the hottest, wettest pussy he could ever want.

“Oh shit, yes!” De Ann screamed, “nail me hard baby, squeeze my ass tight!”

Trent could hardly believe what was coming out of his prim wife’s mouth, but he couldn’t resist taking her at her word. He gripped each cheek like a vise, spreading them and at the same time pushing De Ann down so she couldn’t really move much. Then he began pounding his entire cock in and out of her cunt furiously, lost in the lust that had totally consumed them both. After what seemed an hour of this but was only about four minutes, De Ann moaning, screaming and wanting to cum again but unable. That insistent voice in her mind kept wondering what it would feel like to get really pounded by a ‘really’ big cock instead of this tiny one that was sliding in and out of her wet pussy ineffectively. De Ann felt a sense of building frustration, as she couldn’t stop herself from wishing that her husband was as good with his prick as he was with his mouth. She couldn’t understand why she was thinking these awful things, but still she couldn’t help herself. Meanwhile, Trent felt the mother of all orgasms building. Growling “take it sweetness, take my cum!” Trent poured a torrent of jism into his wife’s now sloppy pussy.

As the two of them slowly came down from their sexual highs, their bodies curled around each other in total satisfaction and exhaustion. Each of the exhausted lovers lied in absolute silence both pondering the sudden and dramatic change in De Ann’s behavior.

As the cobwebs of lust slowly lifted from De Ann’s brain she thought ‘this is as good as it gets’ with no children calling her name, no appointments needing to be kept. It was just Trent and her – enjoying each other as much as they possibly could. She was happy – or so she thought.

But Trent had an agenda for the rest of the day that wasn’t exciting to De Ann. He cleaned up and wanted to visit the Black Jack tables. He had a dream that this was his lucky day, and his prosperous weekend. He even wore his ‘lucky’ shirt. She hated this green t-shirt that was too tight for his skinny physique just calling attention to the fact that he didn’t work out.

As De Ann pondered what to wear for the day, a wicked smirk spread across her face. Even though she would be terribly self conscious, she pulled an outfit out of the closet that she wouldn’t dare wear back home. “If he insist on playing cards all day, I guess I’ll just have to give him something else to think about,” she said to the reflection in the mirror as she pulled her long blonde hair back into a tight ponytail. She knew in her heart that he would never be able to resist her now.

Trent openly stared at his provocatively dressed wife as De Ann grabbed his hand without saying a word and led him out of their room to continue their big day. Her four inch white strap on heels alternated clicking on the tile floor as they made their way to the elevator. Trent couldn’t tear his eyes off his wife’s ass cheeks as they alternately waved at him from underneath the pink and gray miniskirt that barely concealed her almost perfect ass. “Jesus, she was hot!” The pink sweater that she had on must have been spray-painted to her skin. Her heaving tits looked as though they were constantly threatening to burst out of the stretched fabric that did little to hide her considerable charms.

The happy couple walked through the busy casino floor as De Ann’s flared miniskirt sashayed to and fro. Trent could see flashes of the bottom moons of his lovely wife’s ass as her hips swayed seductively back and forth. As they walked past the white tiger display at the exit of the Mirage, Trent was proud that his wife was getting more attention than the tiger as she pranced past the glass enclosure.

De Ann couldn’t help but notice the attention she was getting as each man’s head turned as she walked by. Her cheeks burned crimson; her eyes cast downward but she continued onward past the crowd of on-lookers. Her high heels made her walk with a hooker’s strut, rolling her hips and pelvis. She couldn’t believe that even the most respectable looking gentlemen didn’t even try to hide the fact that they were lustfully checking her out. Her stomach fluttered a bit as they exited the Mirage and headed for Trent’s favorite black jack tables at Oshea’s.

De Ann tried to be the loyal wife and look excited when Trent got lucky at cards – but it was boring to just watch. Playing the game while sitting next to him – would only make him and her uncomfortable. Either she would play the game right – HIS WAY – or she would play it wrong – when she went against his judgment. It really didn’t matter. Nothing could be more mind-numbing than watching the cards appear while their money disappeared.

Looking up Trent asked his wife “Sweetness, you look bored; do you want to go find something exciting to do?”

De Ann lit up – “Yes, I would love to go shopping – you almost ready to go?”

Trent turned his nose up at the idea of shopping again. He could do that back home. He wanted to take some of Vegas back with him and buying souvenirs is not the way he wanted to do it. Then he told De Ann what was really on his mind. “I won the last time I was here, maybe I will be better off if you weren’t watching over my shoulder!”

De Ann shot Trent a look of disgust. “You are blaming me – for your losses at this table?” The body language said it all. Her hand which had been massaging his neck and shoulder like a good wife went straight to her hip. Her head tilted a little to the left, she curled up her eyebrows and flared her nose while waiting for his answer.

He was as meek as ever, but he had just gotten some sex. So pleasing De Ann was not a priority right now. He took a deep breath and tried to dig himself out of the hole he just jumped into. “I want you to have fun. You just need some excitement, and it doesn’t appear that you are getting it here. It’s almost 11 am. Why don’t you go off to the pool, or shopping, or sightseeing and I’ll meet you back at the room at 4.”

“Fine!” was all she needed to say. Go off and find something exciting to do. She turned and walked away. She didn’t even look back to see if he was watching. When she hit the sidewalk, there was a tram that was going to downtown, and she paid her buck and hopped aboard. Something inside her made her choose to go downtown – and that same something inside her brain made her look for a lounge called something ___ Cat’ she couldn’t quite remember.

While walking around downtown, De Ann came across a video and novelty store and she decided to check it out. She knew that her husband would not want to come with her if he were here. She walked up and down the aisles seeing everything from bondage goods, to dildos and videos. . She had an odd desire to want to strip. While she had secretly wondered what it would be like to strip in front of a pack of wild men, her inhibitions and conservative upbringing would not allow her to consider doing something so bold in ‘real life’. But for some weird reason unknown to her she found herself asking the operator if this was a strip club? Then a man asked her if she wanted to join the contest they were having in 20 minutes. She shook her head no. He asked again saying that it was only meant for entertainment, do something exciting while you are here in Vegas. What do you have to lose, no one will ever know. The word entertainment struck her subconscious—but doing something exciting was what Trent had just told her.

About that time a platinum blonde girl, no older than 24 caught her attention. It was hard to miss someone with a size E breasts. She tried to entice De Ann to join them on the stage. “Oh yeah – you could win in a heart beat. Guys just adore petite wholesome Midwestern girls. All you got to do is strut around the stage, smile, and show ‘em your tits!”

De Ann blushed a little. “I could never be a stripper” she politely explained to the girl. “I could never take it all off on a stage, besides my husband might not approve.”

“Oh sweetie, you don’t take it all off – you can’t go any thing less than the ol’ bikini bottom. Besides, where is your ol’ ball and chain?” The bubble headed blonde asked.

“He’s back at the MGM casino – playing blackjack.” De Ann admitted.

“Have some fun while here in Vegas, Girl! They do 6 shows one at 8am, 10, noon, 2, 4 and 6. The winner of those get 200 bucks, and the chance to come back for a playoff show at 9pm tonight. I won the 8am show – and I want to win the $1000 for tonight’s show. My name is Desiree, and I can show you what you need to know.” The stacked dancer enlightened De Ann. Then she added “Pumpkin Pussy Eater – you want to be a stripper. You want to win the noon contest!”

De Ann quickly thought to herself ‘No one would know – No one knows me here. Trent is off doing what he wants, and he told me to entertain myself – wouldn’t it be funny if I won?’ “I’ll do it. Where do I go to sign up and get ready?”

“That a girl! I’ll take care of ya!” Desiree latched onto De Ann’s arm and gently guided her past all the novelties, and the actual bar to a corridor marked “entertainers & employees only” Once in a large, messy dressing room she tossed a few sexy articles of clothing at De Ann. De Ann refused to wear those skimpy items – deciding only to strip out of her own clothes. Since she was wearing a lavender thong that matched her bra, there was no reason to change underwear, and she figured that she didn’t need to change her tight sweater – and the bra she was wearing was cute and nearly transparent, she could simply lift the sweater from the bottom and flash the crowd.

Noticing that she had not introduced herself, De Ann extended her hand to the Desiree and quickly got the run down on what to do both on stage and afterward.

“No one is allowed to touch you, but you are allowed to touch anybody wherever you want. They have to remain passive, or answer to Brut and Brat.” Desiree explained.

De Ann raised her eyebrows at the names Brut and Brat showing her ignorance of the customs.

Desiree smiled and said “Oh, those are two of the main bouncers. That is not their real names, just like mine is not Desiree. That is just what we girls call them. Brut is bisexual, and Brat is sometimes his partner, but Brat is completely GAY. He loves to hang around with the leather crowd. We call him a brat ‘cause usually a girl will lose a nights pay trying to entice him to an erection. It doesn’t work so don’t waste your time – the guy only gets hard shoving his tool down the throat of virgin boy meat.” Then she continued to explain about the other people here “Most of the girls are nice. A few of the regulars can be a witch at times – about the only one you have to watch out for is Marcella. She is in cahoots with the owner – and she kinda runs things here! As long as I do what she says – when she says it – she treats me OK. She is from the Ukraine and has some special powers to get inside of a girl or guy and make them do some really sick things. I have seen some new girls get their brains fucked right out of their head by her.”

Just at that moment an imposing woman blocks the doorway to the changing room. At 6′ tall, at least 190 pounds, her tan skin and huge 44 DD chest blocked the whole exit. I could see her, but Desiree had her back to the woman while she explained how much power she has.

Desiree continued “If you don’t submit to her mind, brute force will be used, and I am telling you, that woman has muscles on her that would put most guys short of Arnold Schwarzenegger to shame.”

Just then the massive woman in the doorway bellowed “Desiree – You talk too much!”

Desiree quickly turned around and started stammering “I am sorry Miss Marcella. I – I didn’t mean any harm—you know how harmless I am! Please don’t hurt me! I won at 8 this morning – aren’t you proud of me?”

“Since you won like I told you to do – I will go easy on you this morning – but I can’t have your lies about me – go unpunished. Drop your shorts and bend over that bench!” Marcella told her.

Desiree quickly and so submissively dropped her drawers and bent over the bench that was next to the changing area. Her white as snow bottom was drastically accented by the nice dark tan she had on her back and legs. Her shaved mound was visible between her legs and the puffy lips protruded ever so nicely.

De Ann remembers watching Marcella bring the palm of her hand down quickly on that upturned ass. Desiree’s butt cheek bounced and shook like Jell-O as Marcella’s hand crashed into her flesh. The slaps reverberated through the room and caught De Ann’s fascination with what the younger girl was experiencing. Marcella only hit Desiree about 10 times before looking up and telling De Ann “Aren’t you signed up for the noon contest? You should be out on stage by now!”

De Ann didn’t flinch. She didn’t acknowledge Marcella’s comment. She just stared at the assertive way Marcella was handling Desiree. She was thinking how exciting it would be to trade places with Desiree and get her butt spanked.

A truly evil smile crossed Marcella’s face. “You like watching this – don’t you? Maybe you would like to trade places with her?” She asked De Ann.

De Ann paused. Then before she realized it – she reached down to her own crotch and felt the sweet nectar nearly pouring out of her body. She shook her head as if to clear the cobwebs of her daydream. “Um—no—I just wanted to make sure she was going to be OK. I’ve just never seen something like that in real life.”

“Well, it won’t last long – another 10 and I will let her up! But if you want to see more – perhaps you should join me this evening.” Marcella’s invitation was eerie to say the least.

De Ann blushed, and exited toward the strippers contest. The room was not too crowded and the guys looked like regulars to the joint. There were a few people who looked like De Ann did – they didn’t belong.

De Ann’s choice of dance music was Rod Stewart’s “If you think I’m sexy…” She swayed to the music occasionally blushing to the crowd who shouting for her to ‘take it off’. She gave them a glimpse of her pert C-cup breasts, as she slowly lifted her pink sweater, but just as quickly covered them up. Like a mom to little children, she shook her hand and pointed her finger at them all as if to say ‘naughty… naughty!’ She wasn’t going to show her tits, and the audience was in big trouble for asking! Her ass was another matter – it only took half the song before she had slipped her ruffled skirt off and bent over to display her firm butt. She was proud of her ass, and liked the way the fine clothes felt against it. She always wore a thong for that very reason. Her long blonde ponytail, and petite body were too much for the crowd – they really got anxious to see her tits. Finally she shut her eyes, and lifted up the tight sweater to reveal her bra-encased breast. Looking down, the little housewife could clearly see her stiff nipples through the translucent bra. Holding her breath, she quickly reached behind herself, arched her back giving the crowd a great view, and released her magnificent tits revealing a very nice rack! Opening her eyes again on stage with her sweater bunched up around her neck – she started to laugh – this was entertaining. In all her years as a young woman, she was too prim and proper to be doing anything like this. Not in high school and not even in college did she have enough nerve to be standing here – showing off her tits to a pack of horny men. Oblivious to the noise, she lowered her sweater and pranced around just a little more for good measure. The audience cheered – they loved her! De Ann didn’t really check out the other dancers whom she competed with, it didn’t matter to her. She just couldn’t get over the fact that she had actually done it.

While holding the microphone in one hand the host held his other hand over each of the 8 girls who danced to gauge the fan’s applause. There were a few boo’s and hisses at one older lady with saggy tits. She didn’t seem to mind – she laughed and cupped the doggies and moved them up and down as if she was juggling them. But when the host got to De Ann – the whole place cheered. She blushed heavily – and they cheered even more. She Won! They held up a check (prop) that stated: Noon Winner of Topless Contest at KittyCat lounge in Las Vegas, and someone took a few pictures of her.

When she got off stage – Desiree rushed to her side and gave her a tremendous congratulatory hug. They both went off to the changing room and laughed like they had been friends for ages. “I can’t believe I did that!” De Ann cheerfully told her new friend.

“You won girl – now you get to come back tonight – to try to win $1000.00” Desiree explained.

“Oh, I don’t think I can do it again. Besides – wouldn’t I have to dance against you?” De Ann asked.

“Yes – but that is my point. You beat me, well, you’re a housewife with kid or two and this is your first time. I want to win the money – but they have this contest every Friday, Saturday and Wednesday. When I want to win the $200 – I just show up at 8 in the morning and win against lesser competition. The streetwalkers are too tired and fucked up to give a damn about dancing for $200, and the good dancers don’t show up until late in the afternoon. On an average month, I am in this contest 8 of the 12 times. Of those eight each month I win 2 or 3. So right here I pull in nearly 5 grand a month, and Uncle Sam doesn’t touch it.” Desiree cheerfully explained.

De Ann only smiles and replies “Its 4 kids.”

Desiree astonishment grows and she gives De Ann a good looking over. “Wow – you don’t look like it!”

Seeing Marcella signal to her Desiree knew exactly what her mistress wanted. She knew by the way she was eyeing the innocent little housewife that she wanted De Ann to show off her little body. “Pumpkin Pussy Eater – you want to do a full strip tease for us both. C’mon, show us what you got!”

De Ann instantly obeyed – slinking around the room – enticing her new friends (perhaps evil enemies) to check out her body. She did the same thing – strutting around and swishing her booty and bending over to show it off even more as she pulled up her very short skirt. De Ann’s lavender thong was deep within the crevice of her soft round globes. Her ass was one of her major assets. Pardon the pun, but it was true. She wanted to be proud of her face, hair, even her breasts – but nothing on this earth outdid her ass. She swayed a bit to some music that was coming from the main room. Then she turned back around to see the look on Marcella’s face. It was so captivating to see her brown eyes – they forced her to do more. Marcella told her to come closer and stand with her feet wide apart. Don’t move, and don’t you dare cum you little slut.

De Ann obeyed – she held onto her skirt as Marcella eyed her little play toy. She allowed Marcella to push her thong to one side and pry her swollen lips open with two fingers only to insert her middle two inside her already moist lips driving poor De Ann wild. In a matter of only minutes, she was humping Marcella’s strong fingers. Her nose flairs open – her breath was short, and her nipples hardened straining against her tight pink sweater. De Ann couldn’t believe that she was standing in the middle of a dressing room allowing this giant of a woman to play with her, but yet she was so close to reaching a wonderful orgasm. All along, Marcella kept issuing instructions – “Spread your legs more. You want to cum – don’t you pet?”

“Yessss” De Ann hissed as her knees became week and her heart continued to pound so loud that she swore everyone in the room must be able to hear it.

“Well, I haven’t given you permission yet” Marcella told De Ann. Yet she kept right on fingering her slit till it leaked all over her hand.

De Ann was swaying, and rocking on Marcella’s fingers – trying desperately to get those fingers deeper into her pussy so she could push herself over that edge. Suddenly De Ann flinched – and her back just sunk a bit more – her eyes closed tightly while Desiree and Marcella watched carefully. She couldn’t help herself any longer – she came!

“Did you just cum – you little blonde bimbo?” Marcella asked in a threatening voice.

“Yessss” hissed De Ann.

“Do you know what it means to OBEY?” Marcella asked.

“Yes – it means to do what your are told.” De Ann methodically answered.

“And did you just cum when I told you not to?” Marcella asked the much smaller De Ann.

“I think I couldn’t help it – your fingers were exciting me too much.” De Ann admitted.

Like an adult talking to a little child Marcella asked De Ann “What happens to little girls when they don’t obey?”

“They get a spanking” De Ann admitted – knowing full well that when her younger children disobeyed they got a spanking – or had to stand in the corner for a little while. She didn’t expect anything different for herself.

“That is right – they get a spanking. Who gives a spanking to your little girls in your family – you or your strong husband? Marcella teased.

“I make them wait till their father gets home. He usually will apply a short set of swats to their butt. Not to hurt them – but just to let them know that they didn’t obey me.” De Ann explained how it happens in her family.

“Do you think I am as strong as your hubby?” Marcella quizzed De Ann.

“Oh, I would think you might be stronger than him! You have much more defined muscles, that’s for sure. He’s defiantly is shorter and maybe weaker than you.” De Ann explained.

“Waiting for a spanking can sometimes be crueler than actually getting one – can’t it?”

“I guess so!” De Ann admitted in a low humiliated voice and downcast eyes.

“Then I will give you a spanking, but not now. I will give you one tonight at a party I am attending. You will remember that I am going to give you a spanking but you can not tell anyone except Desiree.” Then Marcella continued “Pumpkin Pussy Eater – you are to beg me for a spanking tonight at the party – do you understand?”

“Yes – I understand I need to beg for a spanking at the party.” De Ann answered in a monotone voice.

“Good – End Pumpkin Pussy Eater – now you and Desiree go have a good time – and I will see you again here tonight or afterward at the party!” Marcella explained as she licked De Ann’s cum off her fingers, and sauntered out of the room.

The two of them spent the next hour at a café nearby sipping on margarita’s while talking about lots of topics. One of those topics was the spanking she was going to get from Marcella later tonight. She wanted to know if it really hurt. Desiree explained that yes, it stung quite a bit – but something inside of her made her pussy just cream all over the place when she was bent over Marcella’s knee or a bench or whatever to accept a spanking. De Ann admitted to Desiree that she too found it quite exciting to see Marcella spank Desiree before the show. She was mesmerized by the way Desiree’s butt just bounced under each swat. She told her that she isn’t normally attracted to other women, but found Marcella and Desiree quite captivating. Desiree assured her – “you may not be attracted to other women – but other women who swing that way ARE ATTRACTED to you. You are so small, helpless, and absolutely scrumptious.” She explained that she doesn’t look butch – she looks delicate and extremely feminine. Until De Ann admitted that she had to run along they could have talked forever. But she promised that she would come back and try to win tonight.

Chapter 3 The Night of Enslavement.

That night De Ann convinced her husband Trent to go to the strip club – without really telling him what was in store. She thought it would be a lot of fun to get up on stage and surprise him. So after getting a decent seat at a table half way back from the main stage, she told him that she needed to go to the restroom. She offered little explanation—explaining with the simple words “girl trouble—I might be awhile!” She left him sitting at the table with only two drinks to keep him company

Instead, she headed for the back room where she could change clothes and get ready for her stripping and a chance to win $1000.00 Backstage there were plenty of people wandering about, she only knew one – Desiree and recognized another – Marcella, who was wearing a dominatrix outfit that would give a blind man an erection. For her own costume she chose one of Trent’s white body shirts. Her nipples were covered, but the sides of her breasts were very much visible. She wore a white thong and some extremely tight daisy duke jean shorts. She added a hard hat and a workman’s belt to accentuate her onstage persona.

Desiree came up to her and said – “Oh, those shorts simply won’t do – but you need to make some adjustments if you want to win tonight. Take them off and I will show you what I mean.”

De Ann didn’t know why but she didn’t question her – and slipped out of the shorts. She adjusted her thong to better cover the small patch of hair above her shaved mound.

Desiree took a set of scissors and cut the back pockets completely off the jeans. She left the thick seam in the center but she ruined the De Ann’s short shorts!

De Ann was shocked and objected – “What did you do that for? Those were short enough – without being obscene. I am not going to dance in that – I just ….” She was cut off by Desiree.

“Pumpkin Pussy Eater – you like these shorts, and just adore what I did to them just now. They are just perfect for you to do a strip tease for the audience. You want to wear them and flaunt that fresh tight ass you’ve got!” Desiree instructed the hypnotized De Ann.

De Ann giggled with glee – and wrapped her arms around Desiree to give her a huge hug. “Oh, I love what you have done to my shorts – they are so sexy – I think I can really shake my bootie now.”

Desiree just smirked with the realization of how much control she has over the innocent housewife. She watched as De Ann put the shorts on and then tried to turn around and look at her ass cheeks as they protruded obscenely from her petite frame.

“I just absolutely love them!” De Ann gushed as she checked out her framed ass in a nearby mirror.

When it was her turn to come out on stage – the announcer used her real name. Trent nearly choked on his drink as it spewed out his mouth seeing his lovely wife up on stage.

De Ann strutted to the song ‘Start Me Up’ by the Rolling Stones. She accentuated each word of the song with a thrust of her hips. She was in 5 inch heels – so in order to maintain her balance, she had to strut around the stage. The lights were bright in her eyes, so luckily she couldn’t see any of the patrons beyond the first row. She strutted around, loving every minute of the catcalls, and whistles from the excited patrons. Despite being swept away by the enthusiastic audience, she wanted to know how Trent liked her show – but with the bright lights in her eyes, she couldn’t see his reaction. She wondered just how much he liked her dancing. She clearly remembered thinking to herself ‘Would he be impressed? What if he didn’t like it? Oh well – he did tell me to entertain myself. I will just dance and flaunt everything I’ve got.’ De Ann did just that. She played it up to the crowd and the crowd cheered even more. They liked it when she bent over in those obscenely cut jeans. It must have accented her ass beautifully. Maybe they liked her tanning tattoo from her swimsuit right on the side of her left cheek. They also yelled and whistled when she teased them – about lifting her shirt. She would bunch some of it up and hold it tightly against her chest just under her breasts – then trick them into thinking that she was going to show them everything. It was too much – they were cheering so wildly – she agreed to flip up her white muscle T-shirt and slowly spin 90 degrees to let everyone see her pert C cup breasts. Just like Desiree, they were somewhat white around her nipples – and accented her lovely breasts to the view of the audience. She had done it again – flashing herself on stage. Her thong was wet – VERY wet – as she creamed while thinking about exhibiting herself this way. She loved it! The crowd loved it. She just hoped that Trent loved it too. The one thing that Trent would love is that if she won the $1000.00. She could give him half, and that would calm him down about stripping in front of everyone.

The other women danced – she could hear some cat calls, and some cheers from backstage. But she wasn’t concerned at all about any of them. She had just showed off her body to a room full of strangers. And you know what – she loved it. She raised her fingers to her nose – the fingers that had just been checking out her soaking wet thong, and she loved the smell. She licked them clean. It made her hotter. It made her feel so damn sexy to be acting like such a total slut.