The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vampire Hypnotherapist

“Doctor, you come highly recommended by all my friends, They all had problems with their weight, and after one visit with you, they all seem to not want to eat as much.”

“Thank you, I am proud of the progress of my patients that we achieved together.”

“I am just nervous about being hypnotized; I see it used for all those things on TV and in the movies, to make you do things against my own will, to be used like a plaything, is it really like that?”

I laughed, “no, its not like that at all, with hypnosis, we discover together any underlying reasons people do certain things, like I had one patient who didn’t understand her craving for a certain snack food, together we discovered that when she was very young, she was denied it, once she realized this on a conscience level, she was able to resist its temptation.”

“I thank you for seeing me, I understand it is very hard to make a appointment with you, since you only have office hours at night”

“I prefer to work at night, it leaves my days free, so tell me about what brought you to me?”

She looked down at her feet, shifted slightly in her seat. “Well, I am a little embarrassed to talk about it, it started when I was very young, I crave……malted balls, I can just make a meal out of them, can you help me?”

I looked her over, it would be hard to understand how someone who is addicted to junk food can keep a nice figure as she has.

“If you don’t mind my asking, you seem to be very fit for someone who has a junk food fetish?”

She hesitated, “That is my other problem, after I eat a bag of malted balls, I make myself throw it all up, which isn’t healthy either”

“I think I can help you, do you want my help?”

She couldn’t utter the words, but simply shook her head up and down.

My hypnotic gaze caught her eyes, she seemed to be caught off guard by what was happening, tried to protest, but the protest died in her throat. Her eyes opened wide, mouth slightly opened as the rest of her facial features became very relaxed.

“From now till you hear me snap my fingers, you will not remember anything that goes on, you will hear and obey me, stand up”

She stood up, her gaze still locked into my eyes, her hands hung loose by her side.

“Remove your clothes”

Without a second thought, her hands went to undo the buttons on her blouse and slowly started to remove her clothes till she stood before me nude.

“You are like a mannequin, you cannot move till I release you, no matter what happens, you will just stand there”

I stood up to walk behind her. Her eyes tried to follow me, but the muscles in her neck were frozen, and just starred at the chair where I was sitting at.

My hands touched her smooth skin. I could almost taste the blood pulsing throughout her body. But I needed to find a place where my mark would not be noticed. A birthmark or a very dark freckle. I soon found what I was looking for.

Behind her left shoulder blade, there was two bug bites, perfect, since no one would think twice if it takes a little longer to heal.

I tightly griped her by the shoulders, I took a deep breath, let the scent of her blood fully inflame my vampire thirst for blood, let my teeth grow to help puncture her skin, and I did just that, sunk my teeth deep into her back, then let her heart pump her luscious blood from her body into my mouth. Then the saliva from my tongue sealed her wound and infected her body to be under my spell, totally under my spell.

I stroked her body while savoring her tasty blood. This one will need to come back for more treatments.

I stood in front of her again, our eyes barely a inch apart.

“While you will remember nothing that has happened, you are now apart of me, my commands to you will become your thoughts, what I say to you, you will obey, you have no choice but to obey, since you are now part of me”

I had thoughts of tasting her again, but it was getting late. I released my physical hold on her, but kept my mental control, turned around and sat down at my desk. I studied her nude body one more time, then instructed her to get dressed.

Just as efficient as she got undressed, she dressed herself. I told her to sit down, which she did. She looked just like she did when I first mesmerized her with my eyes.

“You will totally forget your like for malted balls, you will forget how they taste, how good it makes you feel when you are eating them, anything and everything about malted balls, you will forget, if by any chance, you taste them again, they will have no taste, they will have no desire effects”

I fed her false memories of the events that I wanted her to remember, then I snapped my fingers, releasing my hold on her. While she looked and acted normally, my hold on her was strong, a thought in my mind would cause her to as I want her to do.

“I think we made good strides today, I want you to return to me in a couple of weeks for a follow up visit.”

“I will do as you tell me to do” she replied. She seemed to feel awkward to say that, but this was her life now, her life was mine to let it live, or end it in one orgy of pleasure. She stood up and I escorted her out of the office.

In the outer office were two gentlemen, dressed like cops, detectives to be exact. I looked at them, said I will be with them in a minute, escorted my new blood cow out of the office, turned to the two men.

“Now gentlemen, I know I have no more appointments, so you are not patients, how can I help you?”

Both gentlemen’s hands went to their inner jacket pockets to produce detective shields, which I already knew they were.

“I am Detective Martinez, and this is my partner Collins, we like to ask you some questions, if you don’t mind”

“Sure follow me into my inner office and we can have a seat.”

As I went into my office, the scent of my last patient’s blood was still in the air. I spotted a tear drop of blood on my carpet from her. Stupid of me not to look, but then again, I didn’t expect company either.

I sat behind my desk, the two detectives sat on the other side.

“Now how can I help you?”

“Do you remember a patient of yours, a Mrs. Anita Jones?”

Anita Jones, she was a patient of mine, but her mind started to reassert itself, she started to have dreams of things that I told her not to remember. I had to suck her dry and decapitate her to prevent her from becoming like me.

“Anita Jones” I mumbled a little out loud, to make it sound like I was trying to collect my thoughts. But vampires have superior minds, as soon as he uttered her name, my mind recalled everything I knew about her.

“I do believe I have a patient by Anita Jones, but I need to check my records to be sure”

“Doctor, you HAD a patient, she turned up dead this morning.”

I remembered every event of the previous night. She left my office, I followed her home by jumping from roof top to roof top. I so enjoyed stalking my prey.

Once she was safely inside her apartment, and alone, I climbed the wall of the building, forced open her window. I was in full vampire mode. I stealthy walked up behind her. She felt my presence behind her, she turned, I waved my hand in front of her eyes, freezing her in mid pose.

I knew my fangs were showing, my eyes blood red. Even thought she couldn’t move, she registered what was happening. I could hear her heart pounding. I could see the veins of her neck pulsating.

I used my sharp finger nails to cut off the clothes from the front of her body from right below her throat to just below her waist. I removed the now rags to expose her nude body. This inflamed me even more. I brushed the hair away from the side of her neck, griped her head in my hands, bent her neck to expose her throbbing neck veins, sunk my teeth into her neck, ripped the skin and veins open, and started to drink her blood.

She went from pleasurable pain to painful moans, till the moans became lighter and lighter, till she lost conscience and died. With her lifeless body now being held off the ground by my hands handing her head. I twisted her head till bones and muscles tore, then with a jerk removed her head from her body. Her body dropped to the floor, with very little blood. I looked at her lifeless head, laughed, and just let it drop. I left the same way I entered, through the window.

I looked surprised, “Dead? What happened?”

“We are not allowed to divulge details in a active investigation, we understand from some friends that she came to see you about a problem she was having, may we ask why she saw you?”

“I am sorry gentlemen, but I am sure you know, Doctor Patient confidentiality is still in place, even if the patient is dead, you will need to show cause in a court of law why you need it”

I could read the reactions from the two detectives, they knew this was the answer they were expecting to get, but maybe wanted to see how I react to the news.

“Doctor, we will be back with a court order to get those files, rest assured” Detective Martinez snared. He motioned to his partner and they both left.

While Detective Collins had a good poker face, Martinez showed his suspicion like he could have been yelling it from the lungs. I knew this was not the end of it.

When I got up to leave the office, I saw the blood spot was now smeared, probably by Detective Martinez, so that was what made his suspicious, but they couldn’t connect it to Anita Jones, since this was not hers.

About a week went by without anything from the Detectives. I had some people under my spell in key places in the courts. I knew the Detectives tried in vane to get a judge to get a court order demanding I hand over my records for Anita Jones and other patients I was seeing at the time, but all the judges said no, there was not enough proof to justify such a act.

One day, a new patient shows up, she called herself Jane Romano. Somehow she didn’t look like a Jane Romano. I grew suspicious from the onset of talking to her.

She kept directing the conversation from her problem to other patients. Was a little too inquisitive, something was wrong with this.

“I am sorry Ms. Romano, I need to make a personal call at this time, I will have to ask you to leave.”

Before she could refuse me, or prolong our conversation, I stood up, walked to the door and opened it. Before she went through it, she turned to me, to ask me one more question. I froze her with a intense hypnotic glance, and closed the door with her still in the room with me.

I carefully looked her over and spotted a almost hidden microphone near the top of her blouse. The transmitter was in her coat pocket. So someone sent her to me to find out information, but I turned the tables on them. I disconnected the microphone from the transmitter.

I griped her chin in my hand, forcing her to look me in the eyes. Her face registered mine, but barely.

“Your will is gone, you have none, you are a open book to me, you will answer my questions, you have no choice”

She tried to resist, but my will power overwhelmed hers, she let go a gasp of air from her lips indicating resignation to my will.

“What is your name?”

“Jane Hernandez, Detective Jane Hernandez” she answered very monotone.

“Detective Jane Hernandez, why are you here?”

“To ask you questions about Anita Jones”

This is what I thought it could be about.

“Do you know a Detective Martinez?”

“Yes, he asked for my help in this investigation?”

“Is he listening to this through the wireless microphone?”

“Yes”

My mind went through several thoughts at once.

I asked and memorized where she lived. I told her to forget everything that has happened since I led her to the door. I reconnected the wireless microphone, and released her from her trance. She blinked a couple of times and left.

I closed the lights in the office and went to my window to look outside. My perfect night vision picked out Detective Hernandez walking to a parked car below my window. I saw there was someone in the drivers seat, Detective Martinez no doubt. She got into the passenger seat and the car pulled away.

I think it was about time to include a member of the cities police force under my spell. It would be nice to have Detective Hernandez at my beck and call. Another hour, she will be. I instructed her to go home and wait for me to come to her bedroom window, which she will leave open.

An hour later, I was outside her bedroom window. She was waiting on her bed, very seductively dressed. When I entered through the window, her bedroom door burst open. It was Detective Martinez.

In his hand held the thing vampires fear most, not a gun, but a simple silver cross, shinning like a million suns, burning into my eyes. I couldn’t bare to look at it, I had to cover my eyes.

“Vampire” he spat at me. “I knew when I first saw you, what you were. I know how to bring you out in the open. You could not resist having Jane, so I set her up, know what you would do. I knew you would find out her true intentions, then come for her like you did. Instead, you will die once and for all tonight. A wooden stake in the heart will turn you to dust and vanquish you once and for all”

All I could do was cower in the corner, he had me, I heard each step as he advanced towards me.

Then a shot rang out, I looked up to see Detective Martinez drop the cross and the stake to clutch his chest. His eyes looked up and I followed to see what he was looking at.

There was Jane standing there with her gun still smoking from the barrel. I heard a thump, and turned my attention back to the dying Detective Martinez, mouthing a single word with his last breath….”WHY” and then died.

I looked back to Jane, my expression asking the same question. She did this murder on her own. When faced with the cross, my hypnotic control over her disappeared.

Without asking the question verbally, she answered me.

“I want to live forever, forever young, forever beautiful, you have the power to bestow this gift, I give myself willingly to you, to feed on me, to change me to be like you. I understand that if I give myself willingly, I will keep my own mind, but still serve you… master”

How she said that last work, master. I see how she was indeed wanting what she asked of me.

She threw down the gun, undressed, and offered me her neck.

I could use someone who is my servant, but still her own mind to think.

“I agree, I can use you, and you will have what you seek, in immortality and beauty, and the ability to feed on others”

She moaned yes as I walked to her, gripped her shoulders and gently almost emptied her body of blood.

She grew weak…. Then grew still… for only a moment, then with most powerful laugh, was reborn to be just like me. Her smile was pure evil, her fangs razor sharp. I could tell she was growing stronger by the moment.

“Thank you Master, I never felt so alive”

“Now it is time we both leave this city, to begin a new life together.”

We both jumped out the window to the building so far, a human would never think to try it, but then again, we aren’t human.