The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Vampire Amethyst

By QuietMan

The vampire Amethyst woke up from her daylight slumber to find her arms and legs had been secured to a chair. There was a man sitting in a chair across from her smiling.

“Good you’re awake. Now we can talk”, he said.

“Who are you”, she said in a commanding voice.

“That is unimportant. What is important is that I will soon be known as greatest vampire hunter of all time. I will be known as the man that captured the vampire Amethyst”.

“How did you get past my security”, she asked?

“Your security is good, but no match for me. Once I was able to hack into your computer system it was easy. It was a simple matter to disable some alarms in your perimeter. Your guards are like zombies. They were easy to elude”. That caused a wry smile on her face. “I just hid until daytime, when I knew you would be sleeping and then broke into your room. You are easy to secure while you are sleeping.”

“You have been very clever”, she said. “In all the centuries nobody has gotten this far. How would you like to serve me as my head of security.” There was a wicked knowing smile on her face.

“I am not serving anybody”, he said. “This is what is going to happen. You are going to order your car brought around. We are then going to drive out of here to my compound, where I have a special cell prepared for you.”

“Then what?” she asked.

“Then the bidding starts”, he said. “There are financial types who will pay top dollar for you. What they do with after that is not my concern. I imagine there are lots of people that are interested in your longevity. You will keep researchers occupied for years.”

“I see”, she said calmly. “I can make you very wealthy. All you have to do is free me and I will let you go. This is your last chance.”

“You are in no position to bargain”, he said. “I have hacked all your accounts. I now control all your money.”

She just smiled back at him. It was a knowing, sensual, almost condescending smile. It kind of unnerved him. She was stunningly beautiful with exotic and erotic looks. The kind of sultry looks that would unnerve any man. And her eyes. Her eyes looked right through him. Bright beautiful brown eyes that did not seem to blink. It was impossible to look at her and not get aroused. He could feel the beginnings of arousal starting to build in him. Focus he thought. None of that. They needed to get out of here before he was discovered.

For quite some time she had been moving her foot back and forth. Very slowly at first in a very small arc. She had gradually been increasing the pace and the arc. Back and forth. Back and forth. Until he was staring at her foot without realizing it. It just kept going back and forth. Back and forth. She spread her legs slightly, which caught his attention even more. All the time his arousal kept growing and growing. He was becoming increasingly hard.

“I am surprised you have not tried to have your way with me”, she said teasingly. “I am quite helpless. You could do anything you liked. I could not stop you”. Her voice had gradually shifted tones. It became softer, sexier, more pleasing. It had a teasing quality to it. There was a hint of arousal in her voice. “I never get to interact with strong men. Just weak ones. But you are so strong, so smart. You captured me. You could do anything to me you wanted. Because you are so strong. You do want to have your way with me don’t you? Keep watching my foot. It is so sexy isn’t it. So sexy. Keep looking at my foot. It is so sensitive. I get so turned on when someone kisses my foot. You want to turn me on don’t you? You are such a strong man. It is easy for you to turn women on isn’t it? You can be the first man in over one hundred years that has turned me on. Go on kiss my foot. It will make me tingle. It is safe. I am tied up. And you are so smart and strong after all.”

The whole time her foot kept going back and forth and back and forth. Her voice was getting softer and more hypnotic. She was lulling him. Dulling his senses. By now he was painfully hard. And he kept watching her foot going back and forth. Her foot had become the most captivating thing in the universe. His thoughts were slowing down. Between her foot, her voice and his growing arousal, it was getting harder to think. There was some part of his brain telling him to not look. But that part of his brain was drowned out by his increasing, overpowering lust and her compelling voice.

“Kiss my foot”, she said in a pleading, sensuous and commanding voice. “You know you want to”. With no thought he dropped to his knees and started kissing her foot. This caused her to moan, which sent shivers through him. “Suck my toes”, she pleaded. He slipped off her shoes and instantly obeyed. He could no longer think, only react. “Kiss my other foot”, she said with a delicious ache in her voice. He instantly obeyed again. She moaned again. His breathing rate was increasing. He was operating on pure instinct now. The part of his brain that was telling him to stop was a fading echo. Overruled by lust and his increasing desire.

“You want to kiss my legs don’t you”, she said? “Kiss my legs”, she said in a sensual, husky, commanding voice. Without even thinking he loosed the restraints around her ankles. He reached up and pulled her pants down. She aided him by raising herself up. “Kiss my legs”, she begged. “It has been so long since anybody has kissed my legs”, she said in a pleading teasing voice. He started at her ankles and slowly worked his way to her knees. She was writhing and moaning now. His desire doubled. As he got to her knees she spread her legs. The reasoning part of his brain was completely shut off now. He could only react.

“Follow the scent”, she commanded. “You can smell my sex. It is so sweet. And I want it so bad. You want it so bad. Slip my panites off”, she implored. His hands reached up automatically. He quickly pulled her panties down. “Follow the scent she said. I want it so bad. You want it so bad.” He started kissing her inner thighs. First her left then her right. Slowly and insistently he worked his way to her pussy. She was moaning and writhing so seductively now. Her scent was so sweet. So intoxicating. So addicting. He had never smelled anything like it.

“LICK ME, SUCK ME”, she commanded. He could only obey. There were no other thoughts in his head. He slowly started licking her pussy. Her juices were so sweet. Almost like honey. And so addicting. The more he tasted her the more he wanted. He could not stop licking and sucking her pussy. He was drinking all her juices. He could not get enough. The more he licked the more turned on she got, which just increased his arousal. She was getting near climax now, which drove his desire even higher. He was panting and sweating. His brain was on fire he just wanted to lick her forever. “LICK MY CLIT”, she commanded urgently. He instantly complied. As soon as his tongue touched her he could feel current flowing through his body. He could feel energy flowing from his body into hers. It felt like he was being electrocuted. Energy was flowing out of him through his tongue and into her clit. She quickly reached climax. The force of it drove him backwards. He collapsed on the floor panting and exhausted. He was so tired. It was so hard to think.

“You are my slave now”, she said mockingly. You will address me as Mistress Amethyst. Untie my ropes slave”. “Yes Mistress Amethyst”, he said. He quickly got up and untied the remaining ropes. Why was he so tired? “Kneel in front of me slave. Eyes down”. “Yes Mistress Amethyst”, he said.

“You were extremely clever she said. Nobody has gotten as far as you for a long long time. But you were doomed from the start. Everyone thinks we enslave men by drinking their blood. That is a silly superstition we spread centuries ago to mislead the peasants. We enslave men with our pheromones. My pheromones are 100 times more addictive than heroin. I actually had them tested. Of course the man who tested me is now my slave. They also have a very hypnotic mind control quality to them. It was just a matter of time until you succumbed. I also made it a point to study hypnosis. I have had over a hundred years to practice. I am the most skilled hypnotist in the world. Between my pheromones and hypnotic skills you never stood a chance. No man can resist me. Or woman for that matter. But males are especially easy to manipulate. Men are really so weak. So ruled by your hormones. So easy to exploit”.

“I have big plans for you. You will be my new head of security. I need you to patch the holes in security that you exploited. I then need you to train my guards. One of the side effects of my pheromones is that men become zombie like”.

“You are probably very tired right now I siphoned your life force directly through the act of sex. You will need to replenish your energy. That is the secret of my longevity. I steal the life force of men to sustain me. After you are rested I will need a list of the people who would have tried to buy me. I hate financial types. They will be dealt with harshly. NO ONE CONTROLS ME.”

“You are completely addicted to me now. Do anything to displease me and I will not let you have another taste. Do you understand me slave?”

He was shaking now. “Yes Mistress Amethyst. I understand. I will obey you. Anything you ask”. There was a frantic desperation to his voice.

She pressed a button on her desk and one of her servants appeared. “Find a room for our new head of security. Then tell the former head of security I want to see him”. The guard bowed and said, “Yes Mistress Amethyst”. “You two are dismissed. They bowed and quickly left the room.

That was fun she thought. She hadn’t had that much fun in ages. His energy tasted so sweet in her. She felt 150 years younger. It was a pity to break him so soon. He could have been a lot of fun to play with. Oh well. Couldn’t be helped. Now to plan her revenge on her would be buyers.