The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Valor Force

by Second Chair

Chapter Nine

Two Steps Back

Ten days after the Valor Force, well most of the Valor Force that is, captured Brigade and put him back in a cell at the Valley City Meta Human Special Containment Center where he would now hopefully spend at least the next thirty years of his life, Gillian Grey was still upset with herself. And the more she thought about it, the more upset she got. Her teammates had not only faced and defeated Brigade without her, they also safely rescued a five year old girl he was holding hostage while she was reviewing and approving graduate thesis topics with the committee chair, her department chair and the dean? Seriously?

‘Gee, let’s use that math degree and try to figure out which is more important Gillian. Am I wrong? Am I... overthinking it? Should I just take the money that they have ALL offered? NO! I’m a healthy, fully capable, working adult and as an adult you pay your own damn bills. You.. don’t.. take.. charity!! And having even a wealthy friend or friends offer to... “simply cut you a check” as Katherine so... gracefully put it is still charity, isn’t it? But, damn, I’m also a meta human, a super heroine and a member of a TEAM of heroes. A team that depends on me. And when people depend on you, you HAVE to be there for them!’

Taking both a frustrated breath and a few steps forward in line, Gillian continued her internal debate on a cold, rainy Saturday afternoon that matched her bad mood perfectly.

‘So.., is that what it boils down to? A “simple” choice? I’m EITHER an adult that pays her own bills OR I’m a super hero with responsibilities to my teammates, the city’s other costumed heroes like Miss Amazing and Windjammer and the good citizens of this city? God, I wish I could talk to mom about this! She would know what to tell me. Maybe I should tell her about being a meta human and a super hero. After all, I trust Angelina, Megan, Katherine AND Stacy with my secret and I certainly know that I can trust my own mother! Damn it! I better figure this out and soon. Like before it comes back and bites me in the ass somehow!’

A few minutes later, hot Venti Cafe’ Mocha in hand, Gillian set her purse and coffee on her preferred table located in the far back corner of her favorite Starbucks as she sat down. The Starbucks that was so conveniently (read expensive, ha ha) located in the lobby of her apartment building. Just as she’s about to take a sip, her phone rings.

‘Of course! Is there a cosmic rule or something?’

Laughing as she checks her screen, Gillian answers the call.

“Hey, Megan.”

“Hey Gillian. Where are you?”

“I’m in the coffee shop in my building. I just needed some caffeine before I headed upstairs. It’s my weekly dinner and a movie night with mom. Then a hot shower and my patrol later tonight. What’s up?”

“I thought so. I just wanted to remind you again that I still have your primary costume. I’ve been making a few adjustments and upgrades to the headbands, the surge protectors and the voltage regulators as I’ve worked on each of our costumes, and yours is the only one I haven’t finished. But, it should be ready tomorrow.., maybe Monday at the latest.”

“Ha haa. Can’t stop tinkering with our suits, can you Megan? No prob, my old one still fits fine. I think I can survive a day... or few, hon.”

“I’m sure you can, Gills. Just be safe on patrol, okay? I’d hate it if you got hurt or worse when you shouldn’t have.”

“Don’t worry about me, Megan. I’ll be careful. I was a super hero long before I had your “super suit.” See you later, hon.”

“Later, Gills.”

Standing up, Gillian kept her phone in her left hand as she slung her purse over her left shoulder, grabbed her coffee with her right hand and headed for the elevator and up to her mom’s apartment that was located one floor below her own for her mom’s legendary “everything in it” Chef’s salad, garlic bread and her massive lasagna that literally dripped with her special sauce.

A few hours later and Star Shine was still deep in thought as she flew over the city on her patrol. Not even a great dinner and movie night with her mom, a hotter and longer than normal shower and a quiet patrol had helped Gillian settle her current “life’s dilemma.” She had hoped her patrol would help clear her head. It hadn’t.

Activating her ear mic, she called Megan.

“Hey Star Shine. Any problems?”

“No. Another quiet night, thankfully.”

“Well, that’s always a good thing, isn’t it?”

“Yes and no. Yes, it’s good that there’s been no trouble, but it’s bad because it’s given me a LOT of time to think about our conversation. About the money? And all I’m coming up with are answers that sound and feel more like excuses and rationalizations.”

“I don’t know what else to say, Gills. I understand your point of view and it makes sense, objectively. Obviously, none of us are trying to insult you or make you feel bad, hon. And yes, that includes Katherine, too. We just care about you and your mom.”

Taking a deep breath as she listens to her friend and teammate, Star Shine smiles to herself when she decides to deliberately drop down and fly between several of the city’s taller buildings. Speeding up, she skillfully maneuvers between them. Pushing herself to dodge and weave as she flies faster and lower, Gillian enjoys both the rush of the cold air against her face and the rush of a roller coaster ride as she deftly skirts through and around the buildings. She gets so close to a few of them that she can actually reach out and touch her reflection in the window glass as she flies by. Twisting in mid flight, she suddenly zooms straight up into the night sky and floats in place as she comes to a stop and hovers high above the city lights.

“God, I fucking LOVE my powers, Megan! I love being able to fly like this. It’s so liberating. I just feel so... free!”

“I’ll have to take your word for it Gills. My boot jets allow me to hover several feet off the ground and maneuver around some for a few minutes, but that’s a far cry from actually flying like you and Angelina can.”

“I know, Megan. I was just thinking out loud. Well, I’ve finished my patrol, so I’m headed... what the..?”

Star Shine stops mid sentence when she suddenly notices several bright flashes of light a few blocks away.

“Star Shine? Star..!?! Hey, something up?!”

“Maybe. Just saw several flashes of light coming from the top of the... uhh... Bauer building, looks like. Probably just the wind moving the construction lights but I’ll check it out anyway.”

“Watch yourself, Star.”

“Yes, yes. I know, ...Shields up, Kiptin?... Isn’t that the line?“

“Ha ha, funny Star. But, we both know I’m not the only Trekkie on this team! And not to change the subject too quickly, but you’d think they would’ve finished that damn building by now!“

“Yeah, you’d think the owners would be raising happy hell to get it finished. God knows they’ve been hyping the hell out of their new “wonder tower” for months now! I’m going to check it out and then I’m headed home. See you tomorrow, Megan.”

“Sounds good, Gills. Just be careful! And remember, that old spandex costume you’re wearing won’t protect you from Stunner’s electricity, much less her new powers!“

“Thanks, mom! I know what I’m doing. I promise I’ll be careful. Besides, I have my force field, so I’ll be fine.”

“Calling me mom doesn’t make me wrong, Star. Just be careful and I’ll see you tomorrow!”

“Love you, mom.”

“Love you, daughter.

Laughing at the woman that quickly became one of her closest and dearest friends, Star shine signs off and heads for the Bauer building.

She hovers over the top, few unfinished floors of Valley City’s newest and, when it IS finished, what will be Valley City’s newest and tallest downtown office building known simply as The Bauer Building. She looks for anything obvious. Seeing nothing from her current vantage point, she lands and starts to look around more closely. As she takes the stairs down to the next floor, she relaxes when she sees Miss Amazing standing a few yards away.

“Oh hey, Miss Amazing. You’re here too?”

Miss Amazing smiles as she turns to face her fellow heroine.

“Hello Star Shine. Didn’t hear you. Yeah, and for the same reason you are, I’d say. I was on patrol when I saw lights flashing and decided to check it out. How are you?”

“I’m good. I was finishing up my own patrol when I saw the same flashes you did.”

“Always good to have back-up I suppose. Well, everything looks normal enough, so I guess we can...”

Suddenly, both heroines are hit by a powerful blast of electricity. Miss Amazing falls to one knee before quickly recovering and sending her own blast of energy in the general direction the blasts came from, then moves to check on the fallen Star Shine.

“Star Shine? Hey, you okay?”

“Ow! Okay, that hurt! Yeah, I’m fine. Just do me a favor and DON’T tell Mytech I got zapped? I’d never hear the end of it from her!“

“Mytech? What does she have to do with this, Star Shine?”

“Never mind. Just a little inside joke. You all right?”

“Yes, I’m fine. My invulnerability protected me. It would seem that little bitch CAN be quiet when she wants too.”

“Hey! I heard that! I mean, seriously, you go straight to bitch? A little quick on the insults there, aren’t you... heroes? I thought you were supposed to be pillars or the community? Role models for the kids and all that?“

Both heroines get to their feet and turn toward the general direction of the voice. Star Shine responds to the villain’s remark hoping to keep her talking so she can “home” in on just where she’s hiding.

“Seriously Stunner? Are you actually discussing rules and ethics after you just hit us... in the back... while you were hiding?“

“News flash, Legs! I’m.. the.. vill.. ain! I’m supposed to break the rules, remember? Or were you getting your hair dyed again and miss that class at hero school?“

“Damn, Stunner. Getting a little personal, aren’t we? Besides, I’ll have you know this is my natural hair color, thank you very much!“

“Ooohh, did I hit a nerve, Legs? Huh? Star Shine losing a little luster? Maayy... bee?”

Seeing Miss Amazing shifting to move toward the corner of the building the blast came from, Star Shine subtly grabs her elbow and nods her head, telling her to stay close as she whispers to her.

“Trust me. I have an idea. Just be ready to blast her with your energy beams.”

Star Shine smiles as she quickly charges her own powers and lifts her right hand over her head. Opening her hand and spreading her fingers, she instantly floods the entire unfinished floor of the building with an intense, bright light, turning night to day for several yards in every direction.

“Aaahhh!! What the... fuck? Bitch, now that’s cheating!“

“There she is Miss Amazing! Blast her!”

Seeing her target clearly, Miss Amazing sends several, well-aimed and powerful energy blasts right at Stunner. Recovering quickly, Stunner also takes advantage of the light as she uses her speed to both easily dodge Miss Amazing’s blasts and send several, very powerful tendrils of pure electricity cascading in the direction of the two heroines at the same time. Star Shine moves closer to Miss Amazing and throws up her force field in time to protect both of them. As Stunner’s electricity makes contacts with and flows over her forcefield, it sends arcs of electricity shooting off in every direction as it reacts to and flows over the surface of Star Shine’s forcefield. She and Miss Amazing look at each other.

“Damn! She IS getting a lot more powerful, isn’t she?”

“Yes, my Mistress is very powerful!”

Star Shine turns to look at Miss Amazing with an expression of clear confusion on her face.

“Mistress? Wh-what are you talking abouu... ooomph!!”

Before Star Shine’s mind could even process what was happening, Miss Amazing suddenly turned to face her, and with a smile on her face, she swiftly gut-punched the lovely heroine. Hard. Her forcefield fading, Star Shine collapsed to the floor gasping for breath. As she struggled to catch her breath and raise herself up to fight, Miss Amazing quickly grabbed her and wrapped her right arm tightly around Star Shine’s neck, grabbed her left arm at the elbow and pulled it backward as she pressed her knee into Star Shine’s back pinning her there. Between needing to catch her breath and being held in such a painful position by Miss Amazing, Star Shine couldn’t focus enough to generate another forcefield to separate them or protect herself, nor could she get any leverage to break free of the much stronger Miss Amazing’s hold. She was trapped. The next thing she knew, Stunner was standing over her, hands on her hips and smiling down at her.

“Damn, Legs. You don’t look so good, baby girl! Painful, much?”

“I don’t know... wh-what youv’e done to... M-miss Amazing... or what you’re after, but... y-you won’t... get away with it, Stunner.”

“No? Who’s gonna stop us... Gillian?

The surprised expression on Gillian’s face only makes Stunner smile even wider as she leans down, takes Star Shine firmly by the face and kisses her.

“How do you know who I.. mmmn... nnnggh!!”

Stunner holds Gillian by the chin and looks into her eyes. The devious smirk on her face only serving to make Gillian’s predicament feel all the more precarious.

“How do I know your precious secret identity, Legs? Was that your question? Simple. Lady Blue told us.“

“Us? Who’s...? N-no. She would never...!“

Stunner kisses her again and looks directly into her eyes as she places her fingers on Gillian’s temples. She smiles as she uses her new ability to temporarily make Gillian her slave.

“Ssshh. Just relax baby girl. This won’t hurt a bit. I’ve gotten much better at using my new ability. You’re life’s about to get ssooo much easier. I’m afraid the effect of my ability to enslave you is still temporary, but fortunately, it will be long enough for Helena to make it permanent. Very soon, you will be as much our eager and obedient, little slave girl as Angelina and Adrianna here are. Don’t worry, Gillian. I’m going to take very good care of you. You get to be my personal pet.“

Gillian looks up at Stunner as she continues to struggle against Miss Amazing’s hold on her. The confident tone in her voice and the utter certainty radiating off the young villain’s face sends a cold shiver down Gillian’s back as she experiences the early effects of Stunner’s power.

“Ssshh. Relax, Gillian. Don’t fight me. Just relax and give in. You can’t resist me. You’re my slave. I am your Mistress. You will obey me. You must obey!“

Gillian tries to pull away from Stunner’s grasp even as she feels her body relaxing. She almost... wants to listen to her.

‘NO! Nnoo! This is... exactly what Stacy told us she could do now. I will... will NOT become this little... bitch’s slave! I... I will resist. I have to... to... have to... I...?’

“Yes, that’s it. Just relax and listen to me, Gillian. You’re my slave. I’m your Mistress. You want to obey me! You must obey me! You want to make me happy, don’t you, Gillian?“

Gillian quickly realizes she’s losing when she stops struggling to get free. She knows she’s losing when she looks up and realizes how powerful, dominant and... beautiful Stunner is. Suddenly panicking at the thought, she tries desperately to use that sudden burst of panicked strength to fight off both the effects of Stunner’s power on her mind and Miss Amazing’s hold on her body. She doesn’t succeed.

Stunner looks into Gillian’s eyes and smiles as she recognizes the blank expression forming on her face.

“That’s it, Gillian. Now, just repeat after me. You are completely under my control. You are my slave. I am your Mistress. You exist only to serve and obey me! You need to obey me! You will obey me!“

As Stunner repeats her words over and over, Gillian feels her resistance fading and experiences the total loss of her free will, her vulnerable mind begins to accept Stunner’s words as her own thoughts.

“I... I am completely... un-under your... nnoo..! I am Not... I... I aamm... ssllaaave. You are... Mmiisss... tress. I exist... only to... to serve and... and... nnooo... nnoo... oobbeeyy. I need to obey! I will obey!”

It’s all over. After a short but valiant struggle, Star Shine is completely under Stunner’s control.

Stunner slides one hand down to hold Gillian by the chin as she looks into her eyes. Feeling her own arousal pulse through her as she rcognizes the tale tell glazed look in Gillian’s eyes, Emma laughs as she kisses the enslaved heroine once again. As she straightens up, Emma takes command of both of her super heroine slaves.

“Release her, slave. She’s not going anywhere, are you Gillian?”

“No, Mistress. I’m not going anywhere.”

Emma leans down and kisses Gillian again. This time the kiss is deliberately long and possessive as she claims ownership of the powerful and beautiful meta human woman kneeling before her. Having desired the tall, sexy heroine for so long, Emma can’t deny herself any longer.

“Fuck, I’ve been looking forward to this moment for ssooo long!! Stand up Gillian. Peel yourself out of that tight bodysuit. Show me that tall, sexy body, NOW!!“

“Yes, Mistress!”

The now fully enslaved Gillian Grey simply obeys. The only thoughts in her mind are of her need to obey her owner. After stripping off her bodysuit costume, revealing her matching dark purple, lace bra and panty set, Gillian simply stands in place, her arms at her sides as her new owner looks her over.

“Damn, Legs is right! How tall are you, slave?“

“I’m five feet, ten inches tall, Mistress.”

“And that is a seriously sweet pair of tits, too! How big are they?“

“My tits are 34DD Mistress.”

“Beautiful, sexy as fuck AND standing five feet, ten with 34DD tits? Oh fuck yes! You are definitely mine! Now, get down on your hands and knees, slave. Kiss and lick my boots.“

“Yes, Mistress! As you command!”

Stunner’s ability to control minds being much more powerful now, Gillian is mercifully spared the same self-awareness that Stacy had when she was under Emma’s control. Gillian’s only conscious thoughts are of her need to obey. She obeys without question as she happily gets down on her hands and knees and starts to kiss and lick her Mistress’s boots.

“Ooohh Ffuuucckk!!! Finally having the beautiful, sexy, high flying Star Shine at my feet and running run her tongue across my boots like that is ssooo fucking hot! God, I can’t wait to get you home and have some real fun with you! And what are you waiting for, slave? You should already be licking my boots. Get to it you dumb cunt! Get down there next to your fellow heroine and kiss and lick my boots like a good, little slave.“

Ashamed at having failed her Mistress, Miss Amazing threw herself at Stunner’s feet and quickly started to kiss and lick her boots as well.

“Yes, Mistress! I’m sorry, Mistress! Please forgive me! I live to obey, Mistress!”

Stunner stands there with her hands on her hips and watches the two powerful, costumed heroines and dedicated crime fighters degrade themselves as they submissively and obediently kiss and lick her boots. She laughs as she looks out at the lights of Valley City’s beautiful skyline and thinks back to the night she and Brigade stood in this very spot.., well a few floors below this one actually, several weeks ago and watched as the sexy Star Shine flew out of view. The night he threatened to have the Royal make Stunner his mindless sex slave.

“What a stupid, fucking idiot!! ALL he had to do was stay with the fucking program. If he had, he would probably be standing right here next to me having his own fun with one of you broken and obedient little fuck puppets. Instead he’s going to be spending a LLOONNGG time in prison!”

Looking down at both of her slaves, she smiles as an image flashes through her mind. Laughing all the louder, Stunner reaches down, grabs Gillian by the hair with her right hand, pulls her up to her knees and looks into her eyes. She has one last thought concerning her very former partner, Brigade.

“Pole fuck that dumbass, anyway. Right now, it’s time for happy, happy thoughts. Tell me slave, are you a lesbian?”

“No Mistress. I’m not a lesbian.”

Stunner’s smile turns almost... evil as she takes Gillian by the face and kisses her once more.

“Mmm, damn you do taste good, Legs! Can’t wait to taste that sweet pussy of yours! And don’t worry my pet. Very soon... you will be all lesbian! Now, I want you to use that sweet tongue of yours to lick my pussy until you make me cum. When you do, you’re going to swallow it all and just keep right on licking my pussy and sucking my sweet little clitty until I tell you to stop, do you understand me, slave?“

Gillian looks into her beautiful Mistress’s eyes and smiles. She feels only true love and utter devotion to her Mistress now.

“Yes Mistress, as you command. I exist only to serve and obey you, my Mistress!”

As Gillian takes hold of her Mistress’s hips and places her head between Emma’s legs, Emma takes her by the head with both hands and pushes her face tight against her pussy as she enjoys the enslaved heroine’s crude, first efforts to satisfy her.

* * *

As Travis brought Helena’s Ice White, Bentley Mulsanne armored limo to a stop in the parking lot facing the front of the impressive looking North Star Technologies’ building, Angelina spoke to her owner and Mistress.

“With respect, my Mistress, please wait here until I call you on my phone. I have no doubt that S.A.R.H.A. has already captured an image of your limo’s license plate on her security cameras, has run it through the D. M. V. and identified the registered owner of this car. When her scanners see me step out of an unfamiliar vehicle and in normal clothes instead of my costume, she will be very curious as to why I’m coming here at two thirty in the morning as Angelina Donner and not as Lady Blue. We will be very fortunate if she hasn’t already gone on alert and awakened Megan before I can take control of her systems. Executing your plan will be much more difficult if she has alerted Megan before I can neutralize her. Her first priority is always to keep the tower secure and to protect Megan.“

Helena looks at her slave and smiles as she re-adjusts her dark green satin panties and manages to pull her tight, grey pencil skirt back down. She enjoys making Angelina eat her out. She really enjoys cumming in her mouth. Although, to be honest, she still isn’t sure if it’s the physical stimulation of having her pussy eaten by such a beautiful and powerful woman or the pure satisfaction of knowing it’s Valley City’s most famous super heroine and her former nemesis, Lady Blue she’s dominating when she cums in her mouth and grinds her pussy in her face. One thing she does know is that Emma was very right. Their beautiful, devoted slave, Angelina Donner is definitely a lesbian. How she has kept THAT a secret as long as she has is actually more surprising than keeping her hero identity as Lady Blue a secret! At any rate, the sex she’s had with her has been incredibly satisfying since she enslaved her and Adrianna weeks ago. After kissing Angelina, she takes her by the face and looks into her eyes. Helena smiles again as she sees the utter love, the deep devotion and the absolute obedience in her slave’s expression. Helena knows she OWNS this woman, body, mind and soul!

“Very well, slave. I will wait here. But be quick about it, my pet. The sooner Megan Dupree joins you and Adrianna on her knees and at my feet as my devoted slave, the better.”

“Yes Mistress! As you command!”

Angelina smiles and kisses her Mistress before stepping out of the limo.

Helena laughs out loud as she watches Angelina walk toward the doors of what is “officially” the North Star Technologies headquarters building. The building she recently learned is also the secret headquarters of the Valor Force. She smiles as she eagerly anticipates taking complete control of this building, learning ALL of its secrets, taking possession of its technology AND its owner, the truly lovely miss Megan Dupree. The woman that is not only the founder, C.E.O, and chairman of the board of the world-renowned and cutting edge tech company known as North Star technologies itself, but is also the beautiful, sexy meta human known to the people of Valley City as Mytech, the high tech super heroine.

After placing her left hand flat on the screen and looking into the biometric scanner, Angelina punched in her secret, nine digit code to gain access to the very secure Valor Tower after hours. As expected, S.A.R.H.A’s digital, artificial, facial image appears on the monitor and greets her before opening the doors.

“Good morning, Miss Angelina. Is everything well?”

“Yes, SARHA. Why do you ask?”

“Taking into account the increasing number of odd and out-of-place variables concerning your arrival, including the very unusual timing of your arrival, the rarity of your coming here at this hour, especially when not in costume, the fact that you have arrived in the private limousine of one miss Helena Rothridge, a woman with no business relationship to North Star Technologies, no business or personal relation to miss Megan, and no relation of any kind to the Valor Force and therefore no reason to be on these premises, especially at this hour, and combining those factors with the additional fact that your vital signs show an elevated pulse rate and heart rate leads me to question your true purpose in coming here as you have and at this hour. Protocol requires that I verify you are not under duress or outside influence before allowing even you access to...”

“I understand and appreciate your concern, SARHA. I can assure you that everything is fine. I simply...”

“With respect, miss Angelina. My protocols for these circumstances are very specific. As you know, my primary responsibility after hours is the security of both...”

“SARHA, recognize command override authority access code Alpha Blue One Six Donner Sigma Three.”

“Negative, miss... Security protocols require...

Angelina Donner voice print command override authority access code... recognized and... verified...

Validated command override authority request supersedes ALL protocols...

Command override authority recognition code for Angelina Donner... confirmed.

Command override authority... granted.”

“SARHA, you will allow me entry, you will stand down all active security measures, and you will recognize only my command authority instructions as of now. Do you understand?“

“I understand. Entry granted, miss Angelina. Standing down all active security measures. Standing by for your command authority instructions only.”

With SARHA safely neutralized, Angelina smiles as she once more enters the lobby of Valor Tower, stands on the logo of NorthStar Technologies in the center of the atrium in front of the reception desk and takes a moment to smile as she realizes what an incredible gift she is about to offer up to her owner and Mistress. Reaching into the pocket of her short, tight, black skirt, she pulls out her cell phone and calls her Mistress.

“Mistress, the doors are open. Please make your entry into Valor Tower and join your devoted slave in the lobby. I await your command!”

“Well done, slave. I’m on my way.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

After hanging up, Angelina quickly strips down to her white, lace panties, reaches into her purse, pulls out her inch wide, white, leather slave collar and puts it back around her neck where it belongs. Angelina is almost... giddy as she drops to her knees and assumes a proper kneeling position. Up on her knees with her hands behind her back, fingers laced with her head bowed to await her Mistress’s arrival.

Helena is pleasantly surprised when she first walks through the doors and into the atrium of the building. Considering where she is actually standing and the fact that she has not only identified, but located and is finally about to literally seize total control of Valor Tower, the Valor Force’s secret headquarters, she still takes a moment to truly appreciate the large, open and impressively well-designed lobby of Megan’s building. Even with the sky still dark at two thirty in the morning and the majority of the building’s lights off, she is genuinely impressed by the seemingly wide open, glassed-in space that makes up the front of the building. She takes a moment to actually enjoy the unexpected and tall waterfall, the tall and very real trees and the multiple and beautiful flowering plants and hanging vines that make for a very impressive and inviting first impression indeed. She can only imagine how much more grand her newest building will be in the light of day.

Helena smiles again when she notices her devoted slave. Without even having been told to, Angelina had stripped down to her panties and collar, and at her Mistress’s approach, she had assumed the “humble” pose of a well trained slave. Angelina was face down with her arms stretched out in front of her, her arms crossed at the wrists and her forehead pressed firmly against the polished, dark grey, marble floor. Helena takes another deliberate moment to drink in the lovely site of Lady Blue in this position at her feet.

“Hmm. Seeing you like that, maybe I should’ve put you in costume. Oh well, we’ll have plenty of time for that later, my pet. Such a good girl. Stand up slave.“

“Yes Mistress!”

Angelina leaned forward and kissed her Mistress’s shoes then stood up to face her.

“All right, Angelina. Give me total and sole control of the Valor Force’s headquarters, now!”

“Yes, Mistress!”

As her Mistress follows close behind, Angelina steps up to the monitor that is located in the center of the reception desk and speaks directly to S.A.R.H.A.

“SARHA, respond.”

“Yes, miss Angelina. I await your instructions.”

“SARHA, open and engage protocol package to identify, recognize and transfer sole command authority and full spectrum systems control of Valor Tower to new administrator.”

“Transfer protocols for new administrator... engaged, miss Angelina. Please have new administrator step up to the monitor for input of new voice recognition recording, retinal scan and fingerprint identification and registration for sole command authority and full spectrum systems control transfer.”

Turning to face her Mistress, Angelina smiles as she bows her head and motions to the monitor.

“Mistress please step up and follow SARHA’s prompts to lay your claim to the Valor Force’s headquarters.”

“Thank you, slave.”

Helena laughs as she steps up to the computer monitor and follows the visual and voice prompts. As instructed, she places both hands flat on the sensor pads located on either side of the monitor and positions her chin on the metal chin rest that rose from a slot in the desk in front of the monitor as she looks into the visor that was on a platform with and set behind the chin rest and slowly and clearly repeats the script used for voice recognition. As she reads, S.A.R.H.A simultaneously records all ten of her finger and both full palm prints, completes her retinal scan and records her voice as she reads the text. Following S.A.R.H.A.’S final prompt, Helena straightens up and steps back as she blinks and rubs her eyes a few times while she waits to assume control of the Valor Force’s headquarters.

“Requested task... Engage transfer protocols for new administrator... complete.

Requested task... Acquisition and registration of all requisite, unique bio and voice markers for identification and authentication of new unique administrator... complete.

Required secondary sub-task... New administrator bio-markers now saved to new protected solo file.

Requested task... Transfer of sole command and override authority and full spectrum systems control to new administrator... complete.

New administrator... please enter new unique nine digit alpha-numeric pin and command override authority passcode into the boxes indicated on screen at this time. Thank you.”

Helena laughs out loud as she enters her unique pin and pass codes to take control of “Pussy H.Q.” as Emma referred to Valor Tower while she was fucking the hell out of Angelina with her favorite, bright pink, strap-on, her so-called “queen maker” in their bedroom last night. Helena laughs even louder and harder as the images come flooding back into her mind. Helena, herself, was seated on the couch across from her large fireplace enjoying a few glasses of wine while her slaves, Lisa Hammond, the former police officer and S.M.R.T team leader, and Jessie Bartlett, Helena’s favorite former model, were seeing to her pleasure while she enjoyed Emma’s little sex show. Emma had Adrianna fully nude, except for her collar, and on her knees at the side of the bed, her back to Helena, while she had Angelina bent over the bed, her cries and moans muffled by the ball gag Emma had put in her mouth earlier. Helena was doing some sweet moaning of her own as she watched Emma take Adrianna by the head and shove the strap-on in her mouth and happily face fuck the former super heroine. Her own pussy buzzing hungrily from the hot sex show, Helena grabbed Jessie by her head and pushed her face tight against her needy pussy and told Jessie to eat her out as Emma pulled out of Adrianna’s mouth, grabbed Angelina by her hips, shoved the “queen maker” into her hot, dripping pussy from behind and, pardon the pun, but just fucked the... “Royal” hell out of her!

Still laughing as she steps away from the desk and the vivid images in her mind making her wetter by the minute, Helena takes Angelina by the chin and kisses her long and passionately. Breaking the kiss, Helena laughs again as she pushes Angelina back to her knees.

“God, I’m so fucking aroused right now! I swear I’m getting as bad as Emma. Eat me, slave. Eat me out until I fucking cum in your mouth, again.”

“Yes, Mistress. As you command!”

Once more Angelina lovingly slides her Mistress’s skirt up around her waist, and her very wet panties aside and presses her face tight against her pussy. She shoves her tongue as deep as she can into her owner’s pussy and eats her out and sucks her clit. Adding her fingers and thumb to skillfully increase her owner’s pleasure as she continues to eat her out, Angelina is desperate to truly please and satisfy her Mistress.

“Mmmm, goood... giirrrll!! Yeesss, that’ss... it. Oh God! I... oohh yeesss, right... there. Oh Fuck!! Yeesss!!”

Helena laughs a deep laugh of sheer satisfaction. She can’t believe how well her plans are proceeding! She almost can’t accept the fact that she is standing in the lobby of Valor Tower and will soon add a third member of the Valor Force to her stable of slaves.

Three that is, counting Angelina and the truly beautiful Gillian Grey that Emma had successfully captured, enslaved and brought home earlier. After Helena used her powerful energetic mind control to make Gillian as much their loving, devoted and obedient slave as the others were, they had both spent a few very satisfying hours enjoying their sexy, new slave. Helena smiled as she remembered the screams of satisfaction coming from Emma as she continued to happily fuck Gillian when Helena and Angelina left to go capture Valor Tower and enslave Megan Dupree.

If she has the same success that Emma had, they would soon have three fifths of the Valor Force on their knees and completely under their control. That fact alone was almost enough to push Helena over the edge! It only takes Angelina another minute or two to make her Mistress explode in a powerful orgasm. As Helena again grinds her pussy against her face, Angelina proves her love and devotion as she happily swallows her Mistress’s cum and juices. Having recovered from her much needed orgasm and fixed her clothes, Helena asserts her control of S.A.R.H.A.

“SARHA, respond.”

“Yes, miss Helena. How may I assist you?”

Helena chuckles to herself as Angelina quietly kneels before her. She runs her fingers through her slave’s hair like a pet while she talks to S.A.R.H.A.

“First off, SARHA. You will address me as mistress, do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress.”

Helena has to bite her lip and take a deep breath to calm herself down even as she feels her arousal start to build once more.

‘Ooohh Ffuuuck!! This is almost... TOO easy!’

Returning her attention to S.A.R.H.A, Helena continues.

“SARHA, verify for me. I am the only person with command authority over you and Valor Tower, yes? You will not recognize, respond to or assist anyone, else now, including Megan Dupree, is that correct?“

“Yes, Mistress. You alone have sole command authority of both Valor Tower and the in-house A.I. known as SARHA. Megan Dupree no longer has any command authority or systems control access.”

Helena smiles as she again looks down at the slave kneeling at her feet. Her smile turns almost... gleeful as she imagines Megan kneeling next to Angelina and looking up at her, as much her devoted slave as she is.

“SARHA, I assume Megan is in her bedroom and asleep at the moment?”

“Yes, Mistress. Megan is asleep in the bedroom of her residence on the one hundred and third floor at this time.”

“Very well. SARHA, you will alert me if she wakes up before I get to her bedroom, understand?”

“Yes, Mistress. I will alert you.”

Helena takes Angelina by the chin, stands her up, wraps her arms around her neck and kisses her deeply, almost lovingly. Breaking the kiss and pulling back to look in her eyes, she chuckles as she recognizes her own taste on Angelina’s tongue.

“Well done, slave. Now, let’s go add Megan to my stable of slaves. I look forward to enjoying her devotion, obedience and servitude as much as I enjoy yours. I was pleasantly surprised when you told me she was bisexual. Let’s just hope she’s as talented a pussy eater as you are, slave.”

Angelina simply basks in her Mistress’s praise.

“Thank you, Mistress!! I live only for your pleasure. The elevators are right over here. Please follow me, Mistress.”

Helena laughs to herself as she follows Angelina to the elevators and up to Megan’s bedroom.

After walking through the large apartment that encompassed the entire one hundred and third floor of the building, Helena stops at the door to Megan’s bedroom. She takes a moment to enjoy the artistic design of the room. While being large and impressive, the room is actually quite efficient in its design. The first thing she notices is that two of the “walls” of the building itself are actually floor to ceiling windows that make for a hell of a view of the city skyline outside. As she approaches Megan’s bed, Helena notices the bathroom to her right. She wasn’t surprised to see that it was also large and elegant but efficiently well designed.

Standing at the foot of the bed, Helena pauses to enjoy the view of the beautiful, sexy and utterly vulnerable Megan Dupree as she sleeps blissfully unaware of her immediate future. With the sheets and blankets kicked down past her knees, the peach colored, sleeveless tank top and matching skimpy, silk panties only teased you at the hidden treasures that awaited you underneath that skimpy material. The petite and lightly tanned young woman’s head was on a large pillow, her right arm folded under it and she had a second pillow squeezed against her 34D chest with her left arm around it. Helena isn’t a fan of her pixie cut hairstyle, but once Megan was her slave, she could fix that easily enough.

Helena carefully sat down on the edge of the bed. She slid a few loose strands of short hair out of the way, gently bent over and kissed Megan on the cheek. Smiling to herself, Helena placed her right hand behind and just above Megan’s head and her left hand over her forehead. After taking a deep breath, she focused all of her attention as she used her energetic mind control to deeply, completely and permanently enslave Megan. Angelina smiled happily as she watched her owner and Mistress enslave not only her teammate but one of her oldest and dearest friends. She quietly stepped up to Helena’s left side, fell to her knees, sat back on her ankles, placed her hands on her knees, bowed her head before her Mistress and waited for Megan to become her... their owner’s newest slave and join her, Adrianna and Gillian at their Mistress’s feet. Very soon, Megan would also experience the sheer ecstasy of being their Mistress’s slave!

To Be Continued...