The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Valor Force

by Second Chair

Chapter Seven

Risk Assessment

Relaxing in Helena’s laughably large hot tub in the first floor room designed solely and specifically for the custom-made Jacuzzi itself, and as Adrianna continues to lovingly massage her Mistress’s shoulders, Emma looks around the room she has been in a hundred times. She loves the natural rock walls, the cool, smooth, imported Italian marble floor and she especially loves the dark cherry slat faux ceiling hanging suspended by high tensil steel cables ten feet below the actual cathedral ceiling which itself contained three large skylights that allowed the natural sunshine to flood into the room. She loves the numerous small, lit candles and the gentle waterfall running down the rock wall behind the hot tub itself. She finds it very relaxing. She also loves the steamy air provided by the combination of two ceiling fans suspended from long poles between the skylights, the Jacuzzi’s hot water, and the multiple, long and colorful flowering vines hanging from the slats and the various other plants and flowers set in large, ceramic planters placed in the corners of the room and around the hot tub which itself runs the entire length of one wall of the large room. She smiles lustfully as she looks at the two sexy and nearly nude slaves standing by the double wood and glass doors eager obey her and Helena’s smallest commands.

“God, Helena. I’ll say it again. I fucking LOVE this house, baby! Setting aside the fact that it sits in the center of ten thousand acres of very private, well-guarded property that looks like you simply transplanted Lake Tahoe itself, and ignoring the sheer size of this three story estate, I llooovve the almost endless amenities you had designed into it. I mean, fuck baby, this place is more like a damn high end resort than a house you’d live in!“

Helena opens her eyes and lifts her head off the padded headrest and the rolled up towel under her neck to look at her girlfriend while Angelina continues to lovingly massage her Mistress’s shoulders.

“I’m glad you love it so much, Emma. Considering you have all but officially moved in, my love.”

“Oh? Is that an invitation, baby?”

A lustful smile on her face, Emma stares into ghostly blue Helena’s eyes for a long moment, then sticks her tongue out at her and laughs before she drops her head under the bubbling, one hundred and four degree water. As Helena waits for Emma to surface, she turns to one of the two slaves standing by the door.

“Kiko, my pet, be a dear and bring us another bottle of wine.”

“Yes Mistress. I obey!”

Kiko Nishimura bows low and moves quickly to obey her Mistress as she heads for the basement wine cellar. Kiko is twenty-four years old and stands five feet two inches tall. Her long, straight, jet black hair reaches her knees. Most of the time, Helena keeps it styled in the same long, straight ponytail that Kiko, herself, always preferred. She has brown eyes, a perfect, porcelain complexion and 34DD breasts. Helena first met Kiko at her very select, members-only gym after Kiko was hired as the gym’s newest personal trainer, nutritionist and martial arts instructor. One week later, Kiko was Helena’s newest slave and very personal trainer. That was two years ago. Helena laughs to herself as she thinks about it.

‘Ha haa... I’ve had Kiko for two years now and Jessie for over... four years? Hmm, maybe I AM getting a little... TOO fond of my slaves?’

Taking a moment to look at the other slave still standing by the door, she laughs as she remembers the circumstances that led to her acquiring that particular slave.

That slave, one miss Nia Simmons, the fifth and final member of Helena’s current stable of slaves, (not counting Angelina and Adrianna) is twenty-six years old and stands five feet, seven inches tall. She has shoulder-length, brown hair, blue eyes, a deep bronze tan and 34D breasts. Nia Simmons was a former police officer and private investigator. Unfortunately for her, she was very good at her job. Eight months ago, she was on a case for a wealthy client that led her right to Helena Rothridge. She has been her devoted slave ever since.

As Emma surfaces, Helena decides that, yes, she very much enjoys her current stable of slaves and so has no desire to replace any of them.

“Welcome back.”

A cat’s grin on her face, Emma slides over and climbs into Helena’s lap, wraps her arms around her neck and kisses her long and passionately. Emma pulls back and looks into Helena’s eyes.

“What? I wasn’t under that long.”

Emma leans back, stretches her arms over her head, takes a deep breath and slides back into the second of six built-in seats in the Jacuzzi next to Helena, lifts her feet out of the water and after placing them on the edge of the hot tub. She looks at Adrianna.

“Worship my feet, slave.”

“Yes, Mistress! I obey!”

Moving instantly to obey, the deeply enslaved Adrianna Forsythe, like Angelina and all of the other slaves, is wearing only white lace panties and a matching thin, white leather collar around her neck. Adrianna’s large breasts were currently left bare for her owners’ pleasure. She is also bare foot and without her Victorian style, white lace, gloves as she kneels by the hot tub, kisses her owner’s feet then takes her left foot in her hands and begins her massage.

“She’s getting much better at that, isn’t she baby?”

“Mmmm... hmm!! Yes, she is. Suck my toes too, slave. Worship my feet!”

“Yes, Mistress! I obey!”

Helena looks at her beautiful, sexy and much younger girlfriend and smiles. She takes a deep breath and sits up knowing it’s time to get serious.

“Sorry to crash your happy moment, Emma, but we need to go over our strategy for capturing the rest of the Valor Force. After all, you stumbling across the ALREADY defeated and enslaved Lady Blue and Miss Amazing was fortunate for us and greatly accelerated our plans, but we both know that was a fluke!”

Emma looks at Angelina as she continues to rub Helena’s shoulders. Seeing the blank expression on the former super heroine’s face still makes her pussy clench in arousal.

“Fluke. Fluck! That was a damned satisfying day, lover! I got to fry that dumb fuck, Music Man AND send his whiny ass back to prison where I’m sure he’ll be just as popular with the guys as he is with the ladies without his fucking music. Then I hand deliver two of the city’s best and most powerful super heroines to you. Hell, we gave them a full twenty-four hours to rest, recover and make sure they were at their best and ready to go and we still fucking kicked their sexy asses! Then after you used your powers to permanently enslave them, we fucked the living hell out of both of them all... day... llooong!! And we will do the exact same thing to the rest of those juicy hot, hero babes! Soon, they will all be our obedient, little bitches!”

“Well, when you say it like that, it was a rather fun day wasn’t it?”

“Damn right, lover! Ooh Ffuuuck!! I can’t wait to bend miss Gillian Grey over the bed, drive my favorite strap-on deep into her pussy, grab her hips and fuck her sweet body until I explode in a fucking orgasm! And then I get to fuck Magpie too? And, of course, that still leaves one miss Megan Dupree for dessert? Oohh Fffuucckk!!! I can’t wait tto mmaake Megan my mindless, little bitch!! Ooohh God, baby! I... I’m gonna... Mmm... nnngghh!!”

Helena laughs freely as Emma closes her eyes and collapses back against the edge of the jacuzzi. She watches and quietly licks her lips as her girlfriend shoves both hands between her legs. She smiles and waits as Emma explodes in an orgasm just from the idea of being able to fuck and dominate the entire Valor Force.

“Feel better? Sounds like you’re claiming Star Shine, Mytech AND Magpie? Damn lover, I’ve known since the first time we slept together that you were an insatiable, “omni-horny,” little... slut, but my God! I suppose that means I will have to “settle” for these two and Frost then? Or are you claiming them too?!”

Helena tries to look upset or at least insulted as she casually points at Angelina and Adrianna, knowing full well that the huge grin on her face telegraphs her real feelings.

Having recovered from the unexpected but always welcome orgasm, Emma leans over, takes Helena by the chin, kisses her and looks directly into her eyes.

“I... mmm... wai... what? Settle? You? Oh no, my love. You will never have to settle for anything or anyone, ever! We both know that they’re all your slaves. I just get to... borrow and play with them whenever I want, right?”

“Hmm, I suppose we could look at it that way. Of course, it would be a lot easier for you to borrow them if you just moved in and lived with me, wouldn’t it?”

“Now that sounds like an official invitation. Is that what you want, baby?”

Helena looks directly into Emma’s eyes and smiles.

“In a word? Yes.”

They look into each other’s eyes for a lloonngg moment. They both laugh out loud as they reach for the crystal wine glasses sitting in the drink rests set into the hot tub next to the headrests and clink them together. Emma looks at Helena and only half jokingly frowns as she notices something missing.

“Uuh hmm, we both know I’m more of a blue jeans, boots and “Crown and Coke” girl, and I’m new to this whole ‘…hold a wine glass by the stem…’ and ‘…let it breathe…’ stuff lover, but even I know we’re missing something here, aren’t we?”

As Emma laughs at their “tragic” situation, Helena looks at the empty wine glasses and frowns. She silently curses herself for having four slaves in the room and not having at least one of them paying much closer attention to things. She mentally chews herself out for such a colossal lapse of propriety. They should never have to wait to enjoy a properly prepared glass of wine. Helena smiles when, almost on cue, Kiko walks back into the room. Kiko carefully opens the expensive bottle of red wine and after grabbing one of the candles and using it to check for sediment slowly pours it into the clean, crystal decanter. Setting the candle and the bottle down, she stirs the decanter a couple of times before placing it back on the tray, giving it time to breathe. Helena watches the well-trained slave correctly perform her task. As she watches Kiko, Helena remembers how long it took her to train all five of her devoted and delicious slaves to perform their various tasks and duties so well and the effort involved. She laughs to herself thinking about it after watching Kiko perform her task so well.

‘There is definitely an advantage to having properly trained slaves! After all, there is much more to being MY sex slave than just eating MY pussy and spreading YOUR legs! Ha haa... Yes, indeed. I think I’ll just keep these girls. They are so beautiful, sexy and well-trained that it would be... foolish to start over!’

Catching herself, Helena quickly refocuses. She understands full well that even though Lady Blue is now her deeply devoted and absolutely obedient slave and that as of yesterday ALL of the Valor Force’s secrets have been hers for the asking, that DOESN’T mean that the rest of these powerful and highly skilled super heroines will just offer themselves up to her and Stunner.

“Yes, well, as I was saying, we need to finalize our plans and be ready when we go after our separate targets in a few days. After all, you and I will be in two seperate locations and engaging two different targets and neither of them will be standing there mindlessly waiting for us to take them this time, my love. And even when and if we succeed with Mytech and Star Shine, that still leaves Magpie and Frost to consider!”

Emma takes a deep breath of her own. She knows Helena’s right, as always, and that it will not be easy to enslave any of these women.

“Yeah, I know. But your plans for both of them are as brilliant as they are simple. And if... when it works, we will have three out of five members of the Valor Force on their knees and completely under our control!”

When Kiko hands Emma her refilled wine glass, she smiles as she leans back and again enjoys Adrianna’s devoted attention to her feet. Taking a moment to watch Kiko bow to Helena and return to her proper place by the door, she thinks about how brilliantly well thought-out Helena’s plans always are. Both the plan for Helena, herself, to capture and enslave Mytech and take control of Valor Tower and the plan she laid out for Emma to capture and enslave Star Shine with her “Mind Fry” as she now calls her own mind enslaving ability. She laughs at how beautifully... simple the plans are while still taking into account the risks involved for each of them. She laughs out loud as she pictures Megan and Gillian’s faces when they discover the surprises Helena built into both plans if things did turn against them. She opens her eyes, leans her head back, looks at the cloudless, blue sky through the skylights and smiles as she sips her wine.

“You’re right, as always, my love. Even if we do pull off these next two steps in your master plan, that does still leave Magpie and Frost!”

Helena and Emma both go quiet as they look at each other. Helena has never faced off against Magpie, but Emma has. Of course, she easily won their last encounter at the art gallery, but only because she caught Magpie so completely by surprise. She freely admits it won’t be that easy next time. But Emma is confident she can take the sexy and clever heroine down again. She is confident that she can and will defeat her with her electricity, no matter what animal she shifts into. After all, animals don’t like electricity any more than people do.

And as for Frost? They have both faced Frost in the past and they have both learned firsthand that Frost is not only a very powerful meta human and highly skilled heroine, but that she, unlike the others, is the one heroine that has no problem with... pushing the ‘rules’ to defeat her opponents.

“Not that I’m overlooking her, but I’m not too worried about facing and defeating Magpie. You won your last encounter with her, and you were alone the time. You won’t be this time. Besides, after we take Magpie, and if all else fails, we can always overpower Frost with her own teammates. They know her much better than we do after all.”

Helena turns to look at Angelina for a moment then turns back to face Emma.

“Besides, as our sexy slave here has told us, Megan already has contingency plans in place to defeat and capture every meta human in Valley City, including the heroes if it ever became necessary. So, once miss Megan Dupree is my devoted slave, I don’t see the always serious, miss Katherine Williams being a real problem.”

Emma thinks back to the last time she faced the “Ice Queen.” Her pet name for Frost. She smiles as she thinks back fondly to when she and Music Man surprised both Frost and Lady Blue. She slides her hand between her legs again as she vividly remembers what an incredibly satisfying sex slave Frost was, even if it was only a few days, before Mytech saved her and Emma found herself back in prison... again! That memory making her think back to their most recent one-on-one fight weeks after that encounter again, she remembers how hard Frost fought and how far she was willing to go to nail Emma’s cute, little ass to the wall. She will freely admit it was only sheer luck that she got away from Frost in one piece after that fight.

“You know how much I trust your judgement, baby. And I love how you play chess with the heroes every time you make your plans, but honestly, I will feel a lot better after Frost is safely collared, on her knees and as much our permanent slave as these two are.”

“Relax, Emma. We will be victorious in the end. Soon enough, the entire Valor Force will be kneeling before us. And Valley City will be ours.”

“I have no doubt about that either, baby.”

She kisses Helena then slides down to her knees and up to her shoulders in the boiling water. A hungry smile on her face, Emma slides under the water again. Even knowing what Emma is about to do, Helena still jumps in surprise when Emma slides her bikini bottoms off, grabs her hips and shoves her face between her legs and actually starts to eat her out right there in the hot tub. It’s not the first time she’s done it.

“Ooh my Goood. You little... mmmiiinnxx. I-I... mmmm! Ooh ffuuucck!! Ooohh ffuucckk... yyeeess!! Rriight... there! Mmm... nnngghhh!! You... ssswweeeet little... Mmmm!”

Helena cums hard as she grabs the edge of the tub. She is still bent forward, relishing the very welcome sensations of pure satisfaction as Emma breaks the surface of the water. After taking a deep breath of her own, Emma leans in close, uses her left hand to take Helena by the chin and pull her face up to look into her eyes and kisses her deeply. They kiss long and hard as Emma skillfully works Helena’s pussy with the fingers and thumb of her right hand. She smiles to herself as she subtly slides her left hand up against the side of Helena’s face. Emma realizes what a huge risk she is taking with what she’s about to do, but she... just... can’t... fucking help herself. This is something she has wanted to do since she discovered her “Mind Fry” ability and what she can now do to people. She knows that her control is only temporary, but she simply has to get this out of her system. Carefully focusing her ability, Emma deliberately enslaves her older and much more powerful girlfriend.

“Relax baby. Just relax and listen to me. You trust me completely. You are deeply in love with me. You will do anything to please me, won’t you, baby?”

She gently pushes Helena’s head back against the padded headrest and looks into her lover’s eyes. She smiles as she sees the dazed look on her face. Not that Helena can read her mind or that it would save her now if she could, but Emma’s lustful thoughts reveal her motivations.

‘God damn! You are the fucking sexiest woman I have EVER known, Helena Rothridge! I love you more than any woman I’ve ever met! And I truly hope you don’t kill me for this, but this is an itch I HAVE to scratch!’

For good or bad, Emma knows she’s committed now. She takes another deep breath and moves forward. She strengthens her control over Helena.

“You are mine, Helena Rothridge. You will obey me. You must obey me. You are my slave! Say it!”

Not even the powerful Helena Rothridge had a chance to resist the sudden mental assault. Between the love and trust she feels for Emma, the powerful orgasm she just experienced that has left her flushed and weak and Emma’s increasingly more powerful ability and her confidence and skill with using it, Helena was hers the moment Emma chose to act on her desire.

“I am... yours. I will obey. I m-must obey. I am... your slave.”

“Good girl. You will call me Mistress. Now get out of this hot tub, take off that bikini top and kneel naked before me, my pet.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Now completely under Emma’s control, Helena is as obedient as her own slaves. She quickly climbs out of the hot tub with Emma following her out. As Emma leans back against the natural rock-lined hot tub, she watches her slave strip out of her already very skimpy, barely there, hot pink bikini top and drop to her knees to kneel before her Mistress.

Already on the edge of another orgasm herself, Emma can barely continue as she slides her hand between her legs and rubs her exposed pussy. The potent and powerful arousal building in her center at the moment testing her self control. A test she is close to failing... badly.

“Mmmm. Ooohh ffuuck, h-having you like this... is just... Oh Fuck!! It’s sssoo much hotter than I imagined! I... I.. mmm!!”

She takes a moment to look over at Angelina and Adrianna, both of whom were currently on their knees next to the hot tub, their heads bowed and their hands behind their backs with fingers laced, awaiting their Mistress’s next command.

“You two, f-fucking get over here, now!!”

“Yes Mistress!”

The former super heroines instantly obey their Mistress and crawl into place on either side of Helena, all three of them now kneeling before the powerful, young villainess. Emma takes a long, deliberate moment to look at the three very powerful, incredibly sexy and beautiful slaves kneeling before her. Her slaves!

Emma is so close to her orgasm that she has to bite the inside of her mouth hard to delay it. She is almost delirious in her arousal as she experiences the pure, physical rush of having, even if only for this one moment in time, such total power and control over the three women kneeling before her at the moment.

“Ooohh God!! I can’t believe what a rush this is!! I am so fucking wet!”

Stepping away from the hot tub to stand in the center of the room, Emma manages a deep breath as she takes full command of ALL of the women in the room. Taking Helena by the head, she guides her between her legs as she presses her face against her naked pussy.

“Eat me, slave. Eat me out until I scream from an orgasm I’ve fucking never felt before!”

“Yes, Mistress!”

As Helena starts to skillfully eat her Mistress’s pussy, Emma physically struggles to put her other slaves where she wants them before she explodes.

“Aaange... liiinn... nnaaa, come here and k-kiss and lick my ass. Oh God! You will... nnngghh... worship my ass, slave. Adrianna, b-bow down and kiss and lick my feet. Sssuuuck my toes. Worship my feet slave!”

“Yes, Mistress. We obey!”

Answering in near perfect unison, the slaves move into position. Angelina crawls into place behind Emma, sits up and takes her owner by the hips as she starts to kiss and lick her pert, little ass. As Angelina begins her ass worship, Adrianna crawls into place between Helena’s now spread legs, bows down and starts kissing and licking her feet and sucking her toes. The slaves devotedly worships their Mistress.

Emma looks over to Nia and smiles as she manages another deep breath. She can feel how close her entire body is to exploding even as she continues to somehow deny herself her much needed release.

“N-nia, my sexy slave girl, go get me a bottle of Crown Royal, a b-bottle of coke, an old fashioned glass and a bucket of ice. F-fucking hurry, slave!”

“Yes, Mistress! I obey!”

Nia quickly bows to her Mistress and leaves to obey her command. Emma manages to laugh a laugh of pure lust as she turns her attention to Kiko.

“Kiko, my sweet pet, come here! I have to taste you, my delicious, little plaything.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

When Kiko gets close enough, Emma reaches out and takes her by the shoulders. She guides her into position so that she is standing right behind and over the kneeling Helena as she continues to eat out her Mistress. Emma takes Kiko by the face, looks into her eyes and smiles.

“Damn, you are so fucking exotic! Kiss me, slave. Give yourself to me!”

“Yes, Mistress! I am yours!”

Kiko wraps her arms around her Mistress and kisses her lovingly. She happily gives herself to her owner as they share a kiss full of wanton desire and pure animal lust. The five foot, six inch tall Emma breaks the kiss, slides her left hand to Kiko’s waist and takes her by the back of her neck with her right hand and and kisses her way down the shorter Kiko’s pale body until she reaches her large 34DD breasts. Emma smiles wide as she takes first one and then the other nipple in her mouth. She takes time to kiss each one as she moves her left hand to skilfully squeeze, massage and play with the other. She shifts between kissing and flicking Kiko’s nipples with her tongue and pinching them between her thumb and fingers as she hungrily sucks each one like a newborn babe. After a few very satisfying moments, Emma stands up straight and takes Kiko by the head and guides her mouth to worship her tits. Kiko quickly takes one of her Mistress’s breasts in hand as she now begins to gently kiss the other as her Mistress did to her. She flicks the hardening nub with her tongue and then gently blows a lungful of air directly onto it before replacing the lungful of air with a mouthful of sweet tit. She sucks her Mistress’s tits as though they were manna from heaven.

Once all of her slaves are in their proper positions, each skillfully worshipping their Mistress’s body, Emma closes her eyes and takes the time to consciously enjoy the very satisfying sensations coming from seemingly every inch of her body. Running her fingers through Kiko’s hair, she looks over her shoulder and down at Angelina and laughs as she continues to very devotedly worship her Mistress’s ass. She looks down between Helena’s spread legs and smiles as she watches Adrianna continue to obediently kiss and lick her feet and suck her toes. She looks back into Helena’s dazed eyes as she continues to eat her pussy and suck her clit just the way she knows her Mistress loves it. Emma closes her eyes again as she enjoys both the surprisingly intense rush of power as well as the even more intense physical pleasure she is experiencing in this glorious moment. She can feel the orgasm building up in her as if it were a living thing. She takes in a deep, lungful of air and holds it as the orgasm explodes in her pussy and quickly wracks her entire body in near mind-numbing bliss as the breath explodes out of her.

“OOoohh... mmmyyy... Ffuuuc... cckkiingg Gooodd!!! Ooh God! Oh God!! SShhhiiitttt!!! I... I... Ooh Goood!! Mmmm... nnngghhh!!”

With her slaves surrounding her, Emma collapses to the floor. She lays there with sweat covering every inch of her deeply tanned body as she feels the cold marble floor under her bare skin. She laughs as her mind struggles to accept the contrast between the sweat covering her body and the cold floor beneath her. She lays there shivering almost uncontrollably as she tries to recover from the most physically powerful and the single most sexually satisfying orgasm she has ever experienced. She is utterly spent. Both mentally and physically. She looks up at the beautiful, sexy and obedient slaves as they literally surround her.

Her arms and legs still feeling like jello, she finally recovers enough to sit up and lean against the hot tub. She can feel both the cool stone and the pulse of the jacuzzi as she leans against it. Taking a few much needed breaths, she finally notices that Nia has not only returned with everything she was sent after, but had joined the other slaves on the floor and was now kneeling by the hot tub, her Mitresses’s Crown and coke properly prepared in a crystal, old fashioned glass and waiting for her. She laughs a laugh of the purest satisfaction that comes from her very soul as she reaches for her drink.

“Aah... yes! Good girl, slave. G-give it to me.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

After eagerly slamming back the drink, she tells Nia to make her another. She smiles as she focuses all of her attention on Helena. She and the other slaves were now sitting up on their knees, kneeling before their Mistress with their hands behind them, fingers laced and their heads bowed. She knew that, for the moment at least, Helena was just as eager to please, serve and obey her as the other slaves were. After taking a moment to actually enjoy her second drink, Emma reaches out, takes her girlfriend by the chin and kisses her, happily tasting her own pussy as she does.

“Mmmm. God, I hope you realize how much I truly love you, baby! I know you are fully aware of what just happened and you will remember that I just enslaved you and made you as much my slave as they are, but I couldn’t fucking help myself. I TRULY hope you can forgive me for this. I truly need you to understand that as much as I enjoy our little role play sessions, they’re just no match for the real thing. When I figured out that I could literally control a person’s mind, the idea of having you like this was just... ooh fuck!! I’m sorry baby, but I HAD to do this!”

Emma kisses Helena again and then pulls back and looks into her eyes. She smiles when she thinks she notices the hint of a smile on her lover’s blank face.

“So, before my control completely fades and you totally kick my sweet, little ass all over this huge house, how about we enjoy a long, hot shower and I figure out how to make this up to you? Sound good, baby?“

“Yes, Mistress.”

Neither woman concerned with who might see their naked bodies, Helena happily follows her Mistress as they leave the other slaves behind and make their way to the large, glass-enclosed, mulit-head, steam shower in Helena’s master bathroom.

To Be Continued...