The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Valor Force

by Second Chair

Chapter Five

We Meet Again

Lady Blue woke up and slowly let her eyes adjust to the light coming from above her. She pulled herself up and turned so that she was sitting on the side of the metal cot she was on. Laughing at the irony in the fact that while she is physically invulnerable and can take a grenade to her very ample chest, she can still feel the cold, metal floor thru her hose covered feet. She looked down and saw that she wasn’t wearing her boots. She quickly found them laying on the floor at the foot of her cot. She was actually surprised by the fact that she was still wearing her costume, noticeably including her full, half face head covering. Looking around and taking stock of her situation, she saw that Miss Amazing was still sleeping on a second metal cot just like hers a few feet across from her. She noticed that Miss Amazing was also still dressed in her full costume. Well, minus her boots as well. They were also sitting at the foot of her cot. She continued to look around as she tried to figure out where the hell they were and what had happened to them.

‘Well, one thing’s for sure. Whoever caught us either already knows who we are or doesn’t care about our secret identities. And he or she left us both dressed? I honestly don’t know if I should be thankful or insulted?’

Laughing at the fact that she can joke about having apparently been captured but not stripped naked, Angelina continued to look around the room. She finds a large, flat screen television hanging on the wall several feet above Miss Amazing’s cot, a commode set behind a half wall, and the obvious door, no..., wait, make that two doors.

‘What the hell? A flat screen T.V, a toilet and... two doors? What the hell kind of... cell is this? Just how long is our... host planning to keep us here?’

Deciding to worry about what being in such a strangely furnished room might mean for them later, she looked at the floor, the other walls and the ceiling then she stood up and moved over to the wall behind her cot and ran her fingers across the cool, smooth, metallic surface, tapping it with her knuckles, looking at herself in the wall’s near mirror finish as she did.

‘Yeah, thought so! DAMN!! This entire room is covered in chem-metal. The special, chemically bonded, synthetic steel alloy that Mytech invented. If I remember correctly, Megan said that this stuff is... 10—12 times stronger than normal steel? That’s great. Just two inches of chem-metal over a normal wall was enough to stop me cold when I was helping Megan test it. And I was going all out at the time. And I’m almost certain that Miss Amazing isn’t any stronger than I am. Maybe if we both focused on one spot? Maybe the door? But, how the HELL did anyone manage to do this in the first place?! Chem-metal is on Megan’s no—sale list of items she DOES NOT sell!! Not even through her multiple military or government contracts! Whoever managed this is either seriously connected or...’

“Hello, Lady Blue. We meet again. You’re feeling better, I see.”

Lady Blue recognizes the voice instantly. Turning around she comes face to face with the Royal. Valley city’s most powerful and dangerous villain and her long-time personal nemesis.

“Seriously? A skimpy red bikini and your eye mask? Not exactly your usual... costume, is it..., Royal?”

“As a matter of fact, I was poolside when my slave informed me that you were awake.”

They look at each other for several seconds. Then Lady Blue speaks first.

“Hmph!! Can’t say I’m surprised it’s you, Royal. Hell, who else could’ve possibly done this? So, let’s see, a cell lined in chem-metal and you captured me AND Miss Amazing?! Just how the hell did even YOU pull this off?!“

The Royal smiles calmly as she and Lady Blue lock eyes with each other.

“What’s the last thing you remember, Lady Blue?”

Angelina considers giving her enemy a snappy retort but holds her tongue when she notices the look of almost genuine... concern in her eyes. Instead, she closes her eyes, takes a deep breath and lets herself relax.

“I remember flying over the city. I heard... music and I... Oh God! Music Man! He was in the park... he-he had Miss Amazing... she was... on her knees. He was forcing her to... to... Oohh God!! I was taking the time to see who else might be there. I couldn’t believe that even he would be so... obvious. I stepped out from behind some trees. When I got close, he... he... Nnooo!! He... his music... I... He told me to... strip. To get on my knees. Oh God! I couldn’t resist him! I was totally under his control. I... I HAD to obey! I stripped myself completely naked while he... he just sat there and... he... I stripped... for him! Oh God, no! He laughed at me. I was... on my knees. He grabbed my hair. He spoke to me. I... I don’t... remember what happened after that!“

Looking thru the twelve by twelve inch window in her cell’s door, Lady Blue looks her long time enemy in the face. She sees something in her eyes and feels something she NEVER would have expected from Valley City’s top villain. It was almost... compassion?

“I won’t discuss what happened next, Lady Blue. Suffice it to say that it was damned lucky for you and Miss Amazing that Stunner happened to find you when she did. I wanted to make certain that you and Miss Amazing understand that Stunner saved you both from being his mindless sex slaves. We both know what he would have happily done to both of you! I want you to be absolutely clear about what happened last night. Basically, Stunner zapped him AND that fucking music player of his, told you two to get dressed and then she brought you both here. And just so you know, it seems that... someone made an anonymous call to the police and Music Man is back in prison where he belongs.“

Lady Blue takes a moment to let the words sink in. Stunner... saved them? Stunner? That cocky, teenage villain... saved her and Miss Amazing from Music Man? And he’s been recaptured? He’s already back in prison? What the actual fuck?!

Lady Blue meets the Royal’s gaze again.

“I... thank her... for me. I assume that since she brought us... here, wherever “here” is, that you two know each other?”

Lady Blue twirls her hand in the air, obviously referring to the cell she and Miss Amazing have found themselves in as she turns to stand in the center of her cell and face the Royal.

The Royal just smiles and stares right back at her, ignoring the not so subtle innuendo.

“Yes. We... know each other. Very well to be honest. And yes, she saved you from that... that... ugly, overweight, dickless little... troll!!”

The Royal takes a minute to calm down herself. The truth is that she can’t stand Music Man any more than Lady Blue or any of the city’s other costumed heroes can. Music Man is easily the most despised villain in the city. Even the city’s other super villains can’t stand his cowardly subliminals, his overblown ego or his very undeserved sense of self-importance. They ALL agree. He isn’t half the villain he thinks he is. Take away his music and a high school cheerleader could kick his ass! AFTER the game!

Lady Blue laughs as she listens to the Royal go off on another one of the city’s villains herself.

“Ssoo, I take it you’re no fan of his either are you? Wait..., ooohh... don’t tell me. Did he try to enslave you? Oh my God!”

“Yes, as a matter of fact, he did. He tried it... ONCE!! So no, I’m no fan of that pathetic, little clown either!”

Lady Blue openly laughs as the absurd image of Music Man standing there facing the Royal, his music player in hand and playing his subliminal loaded music. The image of him actually trying to enslave the Royal runs in her mind’s eye. She can’t decide which part is funnier and harder to imagine. The idea that Music Man actually had the balls to try to enslave the Royal or the fact that he survived the attempt!

“Well, that raises an obvious question. Knowing you as well as I do, how... why is he still breathing?!“

They look at each other and after a moment, they both laugh, honestly and openly. Not as enemies, but simply as two women laughing at a pathetic joke of a villain, much less a man.

“Anyway, Music man aside and as I was about to say, just so you don’t get the wrong idea here, Lady Blue. I want to make certain we understand each other completely! Yes, I used my power to free you and Miss Amazing from your enslavement to him. But that doesn’t mean we’re all friends now or that Stunner and I are looking for amnesty or absolution or want to become the city’s newest heroes. You two are completely free of his mind control for the same reason you are sitting in this cell.“

“Oh? And that would be...?”

They look into each other’s eyes again. Their shared moment over and the unspoken understanding of where they stand with each other back in full force.

“On the other side of the door to your right is a much larger room very similar to your cell. It is also lined with chem-metal just like the walls of your cell. Tomorrow Stunner and I are going to challenge you and Miss Amazing to a fight. And after Stunner and I defeat you two on two and face to face, I will use my power of energetic mind control to make you our permanent and absolutely obedient slaves!”

“The Hell you will, Royal! Why wait til tomorrow? You want a fight, let’s cut the shit and get to it right now!“

Angelina and Helena again find themselves staring at each other for several seconds before Helena continues.

“Aah yes. There’s the Lady Blue I know and respect. Relax. Tomorrow will be soon enough. We want to make certain that you and she are one hundred percent and at your best when we face you. Stunner and I want to be certain that we beat you fair and square. Otherwise, you would already be our mindless slaves. Think about what I just said a minute ago. When Stunner found you, Miss Amazing and Music Man in the park by the fountain, you two were already caught, defeated and deeply enslaved! Trust me, he had more than proven that you were both his mindless puppets! After she dealt with him, you and Miss Amazing were all too ready and willing... Willing? Hell, you were eager to obey her commands.“

“So what now? You expect us to just sit in this cell and what..., watch t.v.? You really expect us to just sit here and wait to fight you and Stunner tomorrow? See if we become your slaves?”

“Yes. You two and then the rest of the Valor Force as well, of course!”

Suddenly recognizing the full scope and seriousness of her situation, Lady Blue understands that she, more than Miss Amazing, has a LOT too lose! If she becomes the Royal’s slave, everything she knows would be hers for the asking. The secret identities of her teammates, their home addresses, their powers and their... weaknesses, the entry codes and passwords to give her not only “full run” of Valor Tower, but she would also have Lady Blue’s command authority to override Megan’s established protocols and take control of “S.A.R.H.A,” Valor Tower’s in-house A.I. Just the thought of the Royal using her to enslave her teammates makes Lady Blue’s blood run cold.

‘Oh God, no! If she caught them by surprise? Caught them when they were ALL in-house? She could actually enslave the entire team before they could even put up a fight! I CAN”T let that happen!’

“The... rest of the Valor Force? So... what’s your plan, then? You enslave and use me to capture and enslave them? The HELL you will! I’ll resist you, Royal! You want to enslave me? You’re welcome to try it. But you leave the others out of this! This has always between you and me!”

“You’ll resist me? Like you... resisted Music Man? Sorry Lady Blue, we have serious, long-term plans for Valley City! And seeing those plans to fruition will obviously require having the entire Valor Force completely under our control!“

“Plans? Our? What... plans? Who is...we? W-wait... a minute! You mean you and... Stunner?! You two are what, a... team now? Some kind of evil duo?”

Leaving Lady Blue’s question hanging in the air, The Royal laughs as she turns to the slave standing silently behind her.

“Lisa, you did well before. So you will stay here and continue to watch these ladies. You will NOT speak to them. If they actually try to escape that cell you will alert me immediately, just as you did before. Do you understand?”

The slave that was once the twenty five year old Valley City police sergeant and leader of S.M.R.T team 2, Lisa Hammond stands five feet, seven inches tall. She has shoulder length, black hair, brown eyes, large 34DD breasts and a deep tan. Lisa bows her head to her owner and responds worshipfully.

“Thank you Mistress! I exist only to serve you. I understand and will obey!”

Turning back to Lady Blue, Helena looks at the city’s number one hero and smiles excitedly as she realizes how far her timetable has advanced by what has occurred in just the last twelve hours and how much closer her plans are to coming to fruition. Once Lady Blue is as much her eager and obedient slave as Lisa is, the rest of her team will quickly share her fate. Then, she wil be able to quickly proceed with her agenda for Valley City.

“You may as well relax, Lady Blue. Just so you know, the chem-metal that lines that entire cell is four inches thick! Even you can’t escape that cell and we both know it, so don’t waste your time and energy trying. And too make certain, Lisa here will be keeping an eye on you. So, you may as well just relax. I will have movies playing on that screen until ten pm and another one of my slaves will bring you both lunch in two hours and dinner at six o’clock. Then it’s light out at ten. So, get a good night’s sleep. Stunner and I really do want both of you at your best tomorrow.“

As the Royal steps out of view and makes her way back upstairs, Angelina takes a moment to look at the slave guarding them. She has obviously been deeply and permanently enslaved by the Royal. Angelina did her best to NOT react when she first saw her, but she instantly recognized Sgt. Hammond. Angelina first met Lisa after she and Frost had stopped Brigade from robbing one of the banks downtown. Lisa was one of the specially trained and, thanks to Mytech, very well-equipped S.M.R.T (Special Meta Human Response Team) team 2 members that had been tasked with transporting Brigade to the Valley City Meta Human Special Containment Center until his trial and imprisonment. Considering the number and seriousness of his newest list of charges and his very long and colorful record, He had barely escaped a life sentence this time, receiving only a thirty year term instead. Unfortunately for Lisa and her team, the Royal and Stunner, for some unknown reason, had surprised everyone involved, police and heroes alike, when they very unexpectedly attacked the transport and freed Brigade. By the time Lady Blue, Mytech and Frost had responded to their call for help and arrived on scene, both Brigade and Sgt. Hammond along with the Royal and Stunner had all disappeared! Sgt. Hammond had been missing ever since. Lady Blue and the entire Valor Force had kept up the search for her even after the regular police force, the other three S.M.R.T teams and the city’s other half dozen super heroes had stopped looking after ten days of constant search. They all went with the assumption that she had indeed been taken by the Royal and was now her slave. Lisa Hammond is... was not only an intelligent, dedicated and driven police officer, she was also an honest, warm and very caring person as well. She was on the fast track to becoming the next deputy commander for the entire S.M.R.T division. Lady Blue felt that she had personally failed the dedicated officer when she failed to locate and rescue her. Seeing her standing there now, reduced to a nearly nude slave wearing only white lace panties, matching white lace, fingerless gloves and a white leather collar around her neck, Lady Blue gets pissed off all over again. She knows it’s useless but she tries anyway.

“Hey, Lisa. Open this door and let us out of here!”

Lisa looks at her with a blank expression on her face.

“Mistress commands I not speak to you.”

Lady Blue takes a long moment to look at the nearly mindless expression on Lisa’s face. She takes a deep breath as she looks at what could very possibly be her own very near future. She tries to laugh in the face of it.

‘Damn it! I don’t look good in white.’

She is pulled out of her thoughts when she hears a voice behind her.

“Uuugghh! Okay, that light’s very bright. Oh my head, w-where am I? Lady Blue, is... is that you? Where the hell are we? Wh-what... happened?”

Lady Blue takes a moment for another long, fateful look at Lisa then turns around to face her fellow heroine.

“Yes, it’s me, Miss Amazing. As to where we are. Tell me, what’s the last thing you remember?”

To Be Continued...