The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Valley City Tales:

A New Career

MC, FF, FD, DS, CB

The Valor Force aren’t Valley City’s only heroes. What happens when one of the city’s active heroines meets a retired villain?

Victoria Bridgewater was sitting at one end of the long, main bar by the double doors at the front of her club. She was enjoying a glass of iced Belvedere vodka and the view of her packed, two story gentlemen’s club, known as “Lady’s Charmz.” Standing at the front doors, you had the long, FULLY stocked bar that ran nearly the entire left hand side of the building. Keeping the long bar on your left and walking straight ahead took you to the bathrooms located at the back of the large club near the back door. Right in front of you was the “Well.” The deliberately sunken area that held most of the tables for customers. Around the Well, was the “Ring.” The Ring consisted of five small, square stages that the dancers “toured” after they came off the main stage as they worked their way around the well and back to the dancer’s area that was, obviously, off limits to customers. The main stage, itself, was a large, triangle stage with three poles also set in a rough triangle in the center of the stage that took up the entire far right hand corner of the building and also ran almost the length of the right hand side of the building. The D J’s booth was built into the front right hand corner of the wall. A spiral staircase located next to the DJ’s booth took you up to the second floor where you would find a second, fully stocked bar with another talented bartender serving drinks, a second set of bathrooms and four large, private champagne rooms.

Victoria also owns “Strobes,” Valley City’s hottest dance club. A satisfied smile on her face, she closed her eyes to not just hear, but to experience the loud, crystal clear, digital music and the physical pulse of the powerful, deep bass as it moved through her body. Her smile turned more lustful when she opened her eyes and enjoyed the view of her favorite dancer and long time girlfriend, Summer Jordan, dance up a storm on the main stage. Again.

The club’s number one, most popular and highly featured dancer is a stunning twenty six year old, six foot amazon with waist long, blonde hair, bright blue eyes, 40D breasts and a tight, sexy ass. All of which is wrapped up in a patiently earned, religiously maintained and very real, sun worshipping, all-over tan. There are NO bikini lines on THAT body!! For this set, Summer was wearing her mouth-watering, “cinnamon sexy secretary” outfit. Although, Victoria had to admit, the deliciously tall blonde always looked so fucking hot when she stepped out on stage, regardless of which one of her many outfits she had on! She definitely made a hard and very lasting impression on the customers. Summer actually enjoys planning out and spending time and money on her various outfits. Victoria just shakes her head and laughs as she thinks about how much time Summer puts into every detail of outfits she will just be taking off. Specifically, her “cinnamon sexy secretary” outfit included her fake eye glasses, her red, stiletto heel, pointy toe, thigh high boots, which went well with the white, long sleeve, women’s dress shirt and the tight, short, black pencil skirt she wore over the red Avidlove lingerie, lace, baby doll, two piece, bra and panty set she was wearing at the moment. Her coffin nails were painted a matching red with silver glitter and she wore diamond earrings that caught the lights just right. Every inch of her body was meticulously designed to catch your eye and keep it... focused... on... her!! Watching Summer’s bra hit the stage as she revealed her large, delicious tits, Victoria was admittedly glad the club served alcohol. Aside from the serious money she made from drink sales, serving alcohol meant that Summer had to stop the show once she was down to her panties. Fortunately, she had a real talent for timing her strip perfectly to match her just as carefully chosen music for each set. Victoria was truly impressed at how seriously Summer took her dancing. It was no wonder she was so damn popular and well-known! As always, Summer had the guys lined up and eating out of her hand. It was a running joke between them that Victoria and Summer both knew very well that the guys would MUCH rather be eating... elsewhere.

Victoria laughed to herself and rolled her eyes as she watched them watch Summer twist and turn on the pole as “Fire Woman” by the Cult, Summer’s favorite band, played on the club’s maxed out, top-quality, digital sound system as the bills continued to hit the stage like rain in the tropics. And considering the very upscale club’s usual clientele of “Power Brokers” such as wealthy attorneys, Big Bank prop traders, hedge fund managers, the famous and frequent actors and pro athletes, and other “Masters of the Universe” types that made up the crowd on any given night and even an occasional Congressman... sorry, make that Congress... person or two, Victoria laughs again as she reminds herself of the more than a few lady politicians that are some of Summer’s biggest fans, she also knew without looking that those bills weren’t singles, either. Victoria simply smiled as she sat there and took another sip of her chilled vodka. She knew exactly who Summer was going home with. Tonight and every night.

‘Sorry boys. THAT one’s all mine!!’

Victoria Bridgewater is thirty two years old. She stands tall herself at five feet, nine inches. She has long, raven black hair that reaches her waist, deep blue eyes, 36D breasts and an equally well-earned, all-over tan of her own. And, just like Summer, she has the brains to match the body. She holds a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from Cornell and a master’s degree in Linguistics from M.I.T. In addition to English, she speaks German, Italian, French, Dutch, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese like a native. She is well-educated, well-traveled and appreciates only the finest things in life. To keep her trim figure and sexy appearance, in addition to yoga, swimming, weight training and pushing her private gym’s treadmills to their limits, she also practices Tai Chi and Wing Chun for both the added health benefits and the self defense aspects. She is a very skilled and versatile fighter.

As usual, Victoria was dressed in her own signature style. A style that exuded sex, confidence and power all at once. In addition to her flawless make-up, tonight’s ensem consisted of a white, patchwork lace, off shoulder, bodycon, long sleeve, wedding mini dress that stopped at her knees. Of course, the bottom of her dress only drew your eyes to the top of her sexy, black, floral lace, thigh high stockings that peeked out above her black, Gianvito Rossi over-the-knee boots. Successfully contrasting her deep tan against the white dress and the black stockings and boots made quite the statement even in the darkened club. Her Tiffany diamond drop earrings, the diamond ring she wore on her right ring finger, the sapphire ring she wore on her left middle finger and a very dazzling, white glitter nail polish finished her look. The cameo choker featuring the image of an attractive, young woman she wore around her neck seemed a little out of place, but she always wore it. Always.

Knowing that Summer would be finishing her set and coming off stage very soon, Victoria finished her drink, ordered another and headed toward her office in the back of the club to await her girlfriend. She made it about ten feet when suddenly, there was a loud commotion at the front door.

“...Outta the damn way, people! We’re coming through. Fucking move it! Hey you..., girl, where’s the fucking back door to this damn place?!”

Victoria turned back to see two men, both in old jeans, grey hoodies and tennis shoes somehow push their way past Boris, her very large security chief and lead bouncer and Cindy Ames. Cindy was normally one of Victoria’s best and most popular waitresses. She could charm and play the customers like no one Victoria had seen before. Tonight, however, she was on the door. Victoria made her way back to the bar as one of the men yelled at Sarah, one of the three bartenders she needed behind the bar every Friday and Saturday night just to keep up with the demand. Sarah was obviously frightened. The petite girl stood all of five feet tall and probably weighed all of one hundred pounds and most of that was in her chest. She had firm 36DD breasts that her small frame only emphasized. Her long, blonde hair was, this week, dyed with pink, purple and blue streaks running through it. She wore a tight, long sleeve, white “Lady’s Charmz” t-shirt over a damned sexy, tight, above the knee, black denim skirt.

“It... it’s that way. D-down the hall. Just past the... bathrooms. That way!”

As the two men, obviously a couple of pathetic, half-ass crooks, made their way toward the back, another figure came through the doors only seconds behind them.

“Stop right there, you two. I told you, you can’t escape me!”

Both men stopped and turned back to face the woman standing in the entrance. Her two tone, black and cobalt blue, spandex costume made it very obvious that she was a ‘Super.’ A meta human that possessed some incredible, unbelievable physical and or mental abilities or literal “super powers.” Victoria and most of the crowd quickly recognized the beautiful, black woman as the powerful and sexy super heroine, Wind Jammer. The heroine stood an impressive five feet, ten inches tall, had long bright blue hair and wore a simple, bright blue eye mask, black knee boots and two tone, black and blue, elbow gloves to finish out her costume. Victoria smiled and very subtly licked her lips as she watched the super heroine face the crooks with her back straight and her arms down at her sides as she subtly flexed her fingers like a gunfighter in one of those old westerns.

Without warning, one of the men pointed his gun at the expensive mirror that ran the entire length of the back of the main bar and pulled the trigger. The mirror shattered into the customary million pieces and quickly got everyone’s attention.

“HEY!! I’m NOT kidding here!! I fucking mean it! Back... off..., super bitch!! You be smart and stay right there while we get the hell outta here, or so help me, somebody WILL get hurt! You hear me, you fucking, costumed cunt?!”

Seriously pissed off AND highly insulted that these two stupid, nobody, mother... fuckers would dare come into her club and put her staff and her customers at risk, Victoria Bridgewater, the former super villain known simply as Cameo rubbed the powerful, magical cameo that was the source of her villain namesake and her powerful abilities as she slowly and skillfully shifted her position without being noticed. She had every intention of making these assholes pay. Painfully. Knowing that the cameo would protect her from any possible harm and quickly determining that these fucking clowns were NO match for her considerable fighting skills, she slowly and expertly moved toward them. But, before she could do anything, Wind Jammer suddenly raised her hands and pointed at the crooks. Victoria was close enough to actually feel the sudden and rather strong wind gust that Wind Jammer generated from her hands as she manipulated the very air itself, turning it into her namesake weapon. Both men just as suddenly bent over at the waist as if they had been gut-punched, dropped their guns, and with another gesture from Wind Jammer, they both straightened up and flew backwards, hitting the floor hard as if they were stuntmen being pulled on cables. Both men went still and quiet. They were definitely unconscious. Victoria looked back to see Wind Jammer standing there with both hands still outstretched and aimed at the crooks. Seeing that the crooks were down and that no innocents had been hurt, Wind Jammer let her arms drop to her sides as she visibly relaxed.

“Yes, I hear you.”

Seeing the two men unconscious on the floor, the entire crowd took a long moment to look at each other and then at the sexy super heroine standing there. After they realized that the danger was over, they finally reacted. They started clapping and cheering the heroine. Some of them even laughed at her joke. Victoria approached Wind Jammer, clapping her hands as she approached her.

“That was... incredible! Thank you, Wind Jammer. I... that was... just.. wow! Hell, you just dropped those two punks and saved us all. That was quite a display of skill and power. The way you took them both down so fast without them even seeing anything? Damn, you’re every bit the super hero they say you are!”

After shaking hands and introducing themselves to each other, Victoria turned to face the club and quickly proceeded to take charge of the situation.

“Okay folks, I’d say the... extra show’s over and that’ll do it for tonight. Thank you for coming to Lady’s Charmz, where, as you can see, things are always happening! Please make your way out and have a safe night. Thanks, again.“

The crowd clapped and cheered both women again as they slowly gathered their things and made their way out of the club. As they did, Wind Jammer went over to make certain that the crooks were, in fact, disarmed and down for the count. Victoria continues to give her staff instructions as the night comes to an early close.

“All right Boris, call the cops. Natty, make sure everyone is all right, then have Sarah, Lisa and Mike get this mess cleaned up. It’s late and I want you all to go home, chill out and get some sleep after this. Boris, when the cops take these two and leave, I want you to make sure the club’s empty and tell Natty to just lock the registers when you two close up, we’ll worry about the count tomorrow. Just make sure the kitchen and everything else is secure, got it?”

Boris Damon, the six foot, seven inch, two hundred and eighty five pound former body builder and UFC champion fighter makes eye contact with his sexy boss and they both smile. He and Natty have been with Victoria for years. He knows exactly what his boss has planned for the sexy super heroine.

“Yes, Ma’am. Don’t worry about a thing. The club will be clear and you’ll be... alone soon enough.“

Having no idea what’s about to happen to her and missing the inference in Boris’s comment entirely, Wind Jammer approaches the very attractive woman that is obviously in charge. Boris moves off to make sure one of the other bouncers takes and secures their weapons and keeps an eye on the crooks till the cops show up and clear the club of any stragglers while he and Natalie “Natty” Singer, Victoria’s long time floor manager, see to everything else. He leaves his boss alone with the sexy super heroine. Victoria turns to face the beautiful, mocha skinned woman. As they make eye contact, Victoria subtly runs a finger along the edge of her cameo.

“Hello, miss. I’m sorry about all of this. Those two never should’ve endange...”

Reflexively noticing and following her finger as Victoria rubs the edge of the cameo, Wind Jammer’s eyes are drawn to the unusual piece of jewelry around her neck. It’s the last independent thought the sexy heroine has. A predatory grin crosses Victoria’s face when she sees the quick, tale tell flash of light in Wind Jammer’s eyes that she was looking for. The flash that tells her the meta human woman is now hers. Taking her by the elbow, Victoria leans in close to Wind Jammer and whispers in her ear.

“Stand still. Be quiet and say Yes Ma’am.”

The quickly and completely captured heroine can only obey.

“Yes, Ma’am.”

While Victoria takes a moment to fix herself another drink, Wind Jammer simply stands motionless and waits quietly. Fresh drink in hand, Victoria gives Wind Jammer her next command.

“Follow me, hero.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

Without even looking, Victoria again heads for her office with Windjammer obediently following without a thought in her head. In all of the commotion, only Boris and Natty have any clue that their boss just enslaved the sexy super heroine.

“Stand there, stay quiet and don’t move.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

Once in the privacy of her office, Victoria points to a spot a couple of feet in front of her desk, directing Wind Jammer where to stand. She closes the office’s security door behind them, walks around the captured heroine and sits down in her plush and comfortable, grey leather chair. Crossing her legs as she places them on the corner of her desk, she smiles at the costumed woman standing before her.

“Hmm, who would’ve thought my night would turn out like... this! Ha haa..“

Victoria leans back and laugh out loud as she tries to NOT let her excitement overwhelm her. After all, she hadn’t planned or intended to capture, much less enslave one of Valley City’s meta human super heroines tonight. Or at all, actually. After what happened with a certain very former villainous teammate a few years ago, she had long ago happily left the whole super hero / villain “game” behind her. She was a happy, successful and, most importantly, a legitimate business owner now. Of course, the money DOES make it easier!

“I may not have planned it, but I’m certainly not NOT going to take advantage of such an incredible opportunity! And now I have one of Valley City’s sexy, meta human, super heroines completely under my control. Ffuuuck, I am ssooo aroused right now!! Oh God! It has definitely been too long since I’ve done this! Now, whatever shall I do with you first? Since only two of the twenty or thirty people that were here tonight has any idea that I have enslaved you, I have all the time I need to alter your mind and memories to make you the loving, devoted and obedient slave you should.., I mean, will be.“

Taking a deep breath to get herself under control, Victoria stands up and walks over to stand in front of Wind Jammer. She looks into the beautiful, black heroine’s blank eyes and smiles. She slides her hands across her shoulders and down her arms as she slowly circles the woman, checking her out. She enjoys the feel of her soft, warm flesh as she slides the fingers of her left hand down her back to squeeze her ass as she slides her right hand up to cup and massage one of her small but firm 36B breasts as she moves her left hand around between the heroine’s legs to rub her pussy through her costume while she stands behind the motionless Super. She can almost literally feel the power coursing through Wind Jammer’s sexy body as she caresses her. Circling around to face her again, Victoria chuckles lightly as she takes Wind Jammer by the face and kisses her.

“Yum! You do taste good, but I’m used to a little more... response when I kiss a girl. But that will come soon enough.”

Stepping back to sit on the edge of her desk, she crosses her arms over her chest as she looks into Wind Jammer’s empty eyes.

“Let’s see now. Why don’t we start with your... name. Yes, names are always a good place to start. Take off your mask, show me your pretty face and tell me who you are, my pet.”

Wind Jammer obediently removes her eye mask. She smiles at her new owner as she responds.

“Yes, Ma’am! My name is Imani Weston.”

“Imani? Hmm, that’s different. It’s certainly a very sexy name. Well Imani, from now on you will call me Mistress. But you will do so only when we are alone or I command you to. Otherwise, you will call me Ma’am. Do you understand me, Imani?”

“Yes, Mistress!”

“Good girl. Now, why don’t you... kneel. Yes, get down on your knees and kneel before me like a proper slave.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Wind Jammer drops to her knees to kneel before the woman that has so easily and completely captured her, body and mind. Wind Jammer smiles as she looks up at her beautiful, sexy Mistress.

Victoria smiles as she looks at the sexy super heroine that is now her slave. She throws her head back and laughs out loud. She can’t believe her luck. She can’t believe that fate has simply “dropped” this famous, powerful super heroine at her feet. She takes another deep breath as she tries to get her growing arousal under control. At least for now. Questions now, fun later.

“Tell me, slave. How many of your fellow super heroes’ secret identities do you know?”

“I’m very sorry, Mistress. But I only know the secret identity of one other super heroine.”

Only one? For some reason, that surprises Victoria. She didn’t know why, but she had always assumed the city’s costumed “do-gooders” all knew each other. She laughs at herself thinking about it now.

“I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised by that, should I? I should’ve known it wouldn’t be that easy, would it? Okay, my pet, so, tell me, which of Valley City’s super heroines DO you know?“

“I know Fire Hawk’s secret identity, Mistress. She’s my partner.”

‘Oh God! Well yeah, of course you do! Way to pay attention, genius! Oh yeah, YOU’RE the smart one in the room, for sure!’

Victoria silently scolds herself for not realizing at least that much! Fire Hawk? Damn, this night is getting better by the minute. Aside from being Wind Jammer’s crime fighting partner, Fire Hawk is also one damned sexy and very powerful Super in her own right! Victoria closes her eyes and pictures the sultry Fire Hawk. She is easily one of Valley City’s hottest and sexiest super heroines!

Fire Hawk stands an impressive six feet tall. Her knee length, red hair looks like living fire with its mix of vibrant red, orange and yellow shades of color running through it. She has hazel eyes, a gorgeous bronze tan and 36DD breasts. Victoria laughs again as a sudden thought occurs to her.

‘Hmm, maybe we should be calling HER Stunner!’

Taking a deep breath as her right hand heads south, Victoria continues.

“So, tell me slave, who is she? What is your sexy partner’s real name?”

“Her name is Lyndsey Daniels, Mistress.”

“And you obviously have the number to her cell, don’t you, slave? You can get her to come here now..., tonight?”

“Yes, Mistress! Do you want me to call her? I will happily deliver her to you. I will do anything to please you, Mistress!“

Thinking about the many oh so sweet possibilities now available to her, it takes all of Victoria’s strength to control both her growing excitement and her climbing arousal.

Taking a deep breath as she feels how wet she’s getting, Victoria quickly moves around her desk to sit in her chair. As she slides the bottom of her short dress up around her waist and slides her peach colored, lace panties over her boots and off, Victoria commands her slave to strip.

“Oh Fuck! St-stand up, slave. Strip yourself naked, get over here and eat me out, NOW!!”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Imani quickly stands up and pulls her gloves off. When she does, she reveals the matching henna tatoos that run from the fingers to the elbows along the top of both of her arms.

“Ooohh, I like your tattoos, Imani. Are those... henna tattoos?”

Imani smiles wide at the sheer pleasure she feels just from her Mistress’s praise shoots through her entire body. She would do anything to please her new owner.

“No, Mistress. The design is henna, but they are actual, permanent tattoos.”

“Well, however you had it done, it is very sexy, my pet. I like it. I think it makes you look even sexier.”

Imani almost cums at her Mistress’s words as her pussy clenches in joy. She breathes deep as she reaches up to unzip her bodysuit.

“NO! Wait! I mean... I... I think... j-just leave your costume on and come here, slave. I want you in costume while you’re on your knees eating my pussy.”

“Yes Mistress!”

Imani walks around the desk and drops to her knees to again kneel before her Mistress. A lust-filled grin on her face, Victoria leans forward and kisses Imani again. After a longer and more satisfying kiss, Victoria leans back in her chair, closes her eyes and takes a deep breath as she takes Imani by the back of her head and gently pushes the enslaved super heroine’s face between her legs.

Taking hold of her Mistress’s left hip with her hand and using the thumb of her right hand to massage her Mistress’s clit, the slave begins to devotedly eat her pussy. Enjoying the sensations of Imani’s tongue as she licks the length of her hot folds, Victoria laughs again at her unbelievably good fortune. An almost... delirious smile on her face, Victoria imagines having the tall, sexy and powerful Fire Hawk on her knees right next to her partner, as much her obedient slave as Imani is. She chuckles to herself as she then imagines both of them dancing and stripping down on the main stage, featured right along side Summer. Her sexy new trio rocking the stage! Valley City wouldn’t notice if only one or two heroines disappeared... would they? Deciding to worry about that later, Victoria takes a deep breath, tightens her grip in her slave’s hair, pulls her face tighter against her pussy and enjoys her attention.

‘Mmmm! Life IS ggoooodd!!’

Lost in the sweet pleasure being delivered by her slave, Victoria almost jumps out of her chair when the door suddenly opens and Summer walks in. Recovering quickly, Victoria looks over to her girlfriend even as she shoves Imani’s face back between her legs. She absolutely loves how Summer can walk around totally nude except for her red, stiletto boots with such confidence that she can still take charge of seemingly any situation.

“H-hey, baby! Every... thing good to... mmm... go.. out there? Oohh God! I... mmmm.... Oohh ffuuucckk!!”

Tossing the second of only two private key cards that opens their private office door on the desk, Summer simply stands there and smiles a big smile of her own as she drinks her bottled water and watches her lover enjoy her captured super heroine. Sitting down in one of two chairs in front of the desk, Summer throws her long, boot covered legs on the desk, sits back and holds up the thick stack of cash in her hand for Victoria to see.

“Hey baby. Another great night, as long as it lasted, anyway. Yeah, Boris and Natty are taking care of everything as usual. The cops came and picked up those two dumb fuck, assholes and took them away. They’re long gone along with everyone else. We are the only two... uhh, make that... three people still here. Know what she’s doing, does she?“

Wrapping her fists in Imani’s hair, Victoria locks eyes with Summer and smiles as she openly enjoys the orgasm surging through her body.

“Wwhhhyy... nnngghh!! Oh ssshheee... iiitt!! Wh-why would... mmmm... you sssaay that! Oohh ffuuuck, I...!!”

They both laugh as Victoria blissfully rides out the very satisfying after shocks of the orgasm.

“My turn now? You are going to share your new pet, aren’t you, baby?“

“Of course, Summer, my love. I always do, don’t I?”

“Normally, I would say yes in a second. But, she isn’t just another pretty piece is she? She’s the meta human Super you’ve been wanting.“

Victoria pushes her new slave away from her and stands up to slide her dress back down and retakes her seat. Smiling at her girlfriend, she commands her slave.

“Imani, be a good girl and crawl over there and do to my lover what you just did to me me.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

Imani quickly crawls over to kneel before Summer. Summer smiles as she pulls her long, tan legs off the desk, sits up, puts both the cash and her water bottle on the desk and takes Wind Jammer by the face and kisses her. Spreading her legs, she shoves Imani’s face into her pussy while she talks to Victoria. As the slave begins to lick her pussy, Summer looks at her girlfriend.

“Mmmm.... ooohh yeah, she IS... goood at that, isn’t she? She tastes good too, by the way.”

Getting the not subtle reference, Victoria looks right into Summer’s eyes. After a long moment, they both laugh.

“Ha haa. Very funny, lover.”

“I... mmm... thought ssooo. Damn, she’s good. This one’s had a lot... of prac... tice eating pussy, I’d sssaay... mmmm!!”

“Yes, as a matter of fact, she has. Turns out she and her partner, Fire Hawk are quite the... happy couple.“

Summer raises an eyebrow as she shifts her hips and pulls Imani even tighter against her hot slit, obviously enjoying the new slave very much.

“Oh y-yeah, iiss... that right? Can’t say... I’m stunned to hear... hear that. You know, I ac... tually met F-fire Hawk... mmm... once. Oh God damn, this bitch has a talented tongue! You definitely have a winner here, baaa... bee!!”

“Yes, we do. And very soon, we will have Fire Hawk too. And after I’m finished with them, they will both be our loving slaves.“

Summer simply sits back in her chair, takes a deep breathe, closes her eyes and enjoys their newest sex toy’s attention to her pussy.

“Mmmm! W-woorksss... for mmeee, baby! Def... initely worksss... for me! Oh God! I... mmm... Fffuu... uucck mmee!!”

Watching her girlfriend truly enjoy the enslaved super heroine kneeling between her legs, Victoria smiles another hungry grin as she again imagines the just as deeply enslaved and equally obedient Fire Hawk naked and on her knees eating her out at the same time. Victoria leans back in her chair, slips a hand between her legs and gets lost in her thoughts as her own moans rise in both volume and tempo to match Summer’s moans of satisfaction..

‘Maybe Cameo isn’t so... retired, after all. Yes indeed, life IS good!!’