The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

V-V

By DanielleK ()

Chapter 5

V for Voluntary Surrender

Should we strive to be better? The right clothes and makeup could achieve great beauty, high status could break the shackles of hunger and training could grant strength. There is still the question if we need to be better, should we improve ourselves? What will that really give us? Beauty, hunger and strength have not been on Victoria’s side throughout this story yet she keeps pushing forward. Her sheer determination kept her strong enough to survive great humiliation and torture. Is that all you need in life? Could the power of the mind really save you from pain and suffering? According to the rumours our hero will need a strong a mind against V-IV, the V that now possesses her chip.

Our brave hero does not fear as she had already survived her encounters with other Vs and this will only provide her with an opportunity to learn more about her last opponent. Knowing the Vs inside and out will be required if she wants to eventually challenge them in their game. The Vs stopped playing soon after V-IV got her chip and V-III stormed away frustrated, no doubt about to take out her anger in an all out battle with her slaves. Victoria on the other hand got up to leave the game room, as soon as she was down from the stands two guards approached her.

‘We have been ordered by V-IV to escort you directly to her chamber.’

It seems that V-IV was not going to underestimate Victoria and increase security on her. This could prove to be a problem as Irina did not attend the game and would not know where Victoria ended up. Her only hope was that with her reputation the slaves around the ship found start gossiping and inform Irina about Victoria’s location. While this was not a great solution Victoria knew that there was nothing more she could do and so she followed the guards who were keeping a close watch on her.

Once the group make it to V-IV’s door the two guards grabbed on to Victoria’s arms. Victoria was confused about this gesture as she has not shown any resistance up to this point, V-IV must be an absolute nut when it comes to security. The doors to the chamber opened and Victoria was met with a solid wall of black mass, the guards did not hesitate and guided her in. As the doors closed Victoria went completely blind, there was no light source anywhere in the chamber. Not only that but there was no sound, making Victoria feel like she was in some sort of dark cave. This suddenly explained why the guards took her arms, they moved through the darkness with ease making Victoria question if they can really navigate this room or if they have been brainwashed to know the layout without seeing anything.

Based on the fact that the layout in the other chambers were the same Victoria assumed that this chamber would also feature a main chamber, a cell for the slaves and the V’s bedroom. If this is to be believed then Victoria was pretty sure that she was being taken directly towards V-IV’s bedroom, at one point she heard a door open which conformed her suspicion. The guards took her further into the room until they stopped her and proceeded to strip our hero and tie her hair back behind her head. Victoria relaxed and waited to see what V-IV’s fetish would be, after the guards were finished with her clothes they bound her wrists together and hang them above her head. Victoria heard a mechanical noise before her body was hoisted up in the air, this was followed by her ankles being shackled to the floor. In this position Victoria felt her limbs being stretched but it was not enough to cause pain. The guards left Victoria and soon after she heard the door open and close again, she was now left alone in the room, naked and helplessly bound.

Our hero was left in darkness for an unknown amount of time. She did however hang there long enough for her nipples to harden from the cold chill and the ends of her fingers to feel numb. As time went by Victoria started feeling the stress on her wrists from her body weight pulling down on them, the restrains on her ankles made it impossible to move and the position got quite uncomfortable. Without the ability to see for so long, Victoria’s other senses took over and her ears became much more sensitive, so sensitive that she thought she heard breathing coming from behind her. Victoria turned her head to see if she could pick up the noise.

‘I’m impressed. Your senses must be sharp to detect my presence.’ The voice was so sudden that Victoria flinched when she heard it. She was not ready for it and the fact that she spend such a long time in darkness amplified the noise significantly.

‘Can you actually see shit in this darkness or are just trying to impress me?’ Victoria did not know who she was referring to. The voice coming from behind her was not powerful enough to come from a giant so it had to be a fellow human. And from her voice she sounded extremely old, even older than Batilda.

This mysterious figure started moving towards Victoria, her bare feet made soft slapping noise on the hard floor. The figure stopped behind Victoria and our hero could feel her breath pushing against her back. No further words were spoken so Victoria decided to break the silence herself.

‘I hope you realise that I’m old enough to not be afraid of darkness. I’ve already been through some rough stuff with the other Vs so this does not impress me.’

The figure did not answer and Victoria felt something sharp push against her right butt cheek, the sharp object kept pushing but did not penetrate her skin. Then the sharp point slowly moved up her body, scratching against her back and around to her right breast. Victoria felt how the sharp point danced around her hard nipple, pushing against it from time to time.

‘I’m not here to scare or impress you. I’m here to help you.’ Her words were followed by the sharp object penetrating her nipple. The action was so sudden that Victoria screamed out in pain.

‘Breathe with the pain. Follow it like a wave and match your breathing with its movements around your body.’

Victoria only cursed and struggled against her restrains. She let out another scream as the sharp object (which by now she was sure was a needle) kept pushing deeper into her sensitive flesh. With anger building inside her Victoria started breathing as hard as she could, with the pain becoming more manageable she kept breathing out hard whenever the sensation increased.

‘Good start. We will have to work more on your breathing techniques.’

The figure clearly let go of the needle but it still remained in Victoria’s hard nipple. Our hero tried breathing more regularly and the pain moved on to the background of her mind, this gave her enough clarity to realise that her collar has not yet activated. Without mind control there was no way in hell she would enjoy such torture.

‘Why on earth has my collar not activated yet? Are you so fucking sadistic you want to watch me suffer without getting off on it?’ Victoria listened up for a response and noticed just how little emotion the figure showed.

‘In here we don’t use such brute methods to change one’s mind. I will teach you that the only way for a body to escape its suffering is for you to enter a higher plane of conciseness. You need to master your own mind and separate it from the body, it is in that state that we can finally focus our mind and let go of the wild thoughts holding us back. Me and Four have been discussing you for a while, we believe that you have great potential in you.’

Whoever was talking to her must have been a favourite of V-IV. Victoria could not formulate anymore thoughts as she felt another needle penetrate her left nipple. She once again screamed in agony, her voice doing nothing but bouncing off the empty walls around her.

* * *

Whatever has been happening in V-IV’s chamber caused Victoria’s mind to push away all possible thoughts. Her mind has became so inaccessible that even we were pushed away from her, unable to come close again. With that we stand in the green corridor that surrounds the ship, the closest we can get to our hero is the door leading to V-IV’s chamber. I can only offer my sincerest apologies, something like this has never happened in my career as a narrator and the least I can do is present another perspective at the story as a compensation for this slight inconvenience. In fact if we look back to the other side of the corridor we can see Irina marching back and forth, moving closer to her we sit on her shoulder and watch.

We can definitely sense uneasiness in her mind, through her worry we now know that two days have passed since Victoria has entered V-IV’s chamber. As expected Irina’s mind kept questioning what has happened to her friend, according to rumours she has been taken to V-IV’s chamber after the game and Irina has not heard anything since then. Irina knew very little about V-IV and no one on the ship could provide any more information, the V was clouded in mystery and there was no saying what she was doing to Victoria right now. Irina believed in Victoria and was sure she would find a way to escape sooner or later, for now it was up to Irina to continue their plans.

Wanting to save time instead of just sitting around Irina made her way to the medical and see what progress Madeline had made. On her way there she saw 44 and ran towards her girlfriend (Yes, that is what they called each other while no one was listening) with a smile on her face.

’44, it’s so good to see you.’ Irina wanted a hug really badly, she knew that 44 had a soft core and also liked to hug, but in public she preferred to act professional in front of other slaves. Irina did not mind, acting like a badass guard just made 44 that much more sexy, Irina considered role-playing as a naughty slave taken advantage of by the head of guard in the near future.

‘Irina, can I accompany you today?’ There was no doubt that Irina wanted for 44 to come with her. The problem was that the Vs could read their mind so it was a safer if as little people knew about Victoria’s plan as possible. Irina bit her lip as she considered her response, 44 spoke up without waiting for an answer.

‘Are you working on getting Victoria into the game?’ Irina’s eyes grew hide as she heard that, this time she did not hesitate to respond.

‘How do you know about that?’

‘V-III told me. She read it in Victoria’s mind when they were together.’

‘And what is V-III planning to do about that?’ Irina asked cautiously.

‘V-III had already expresses her desire to have Victoria at the table. She is happy to turn a blind eye to Victoria’s activity to get to play against her.’

Irina was slightly lost. She did not trust any of the Vs but there was no doubt that V-III already knew what they were planning. With that in mind and the fact she wanted to spend more time with 44 made up her mind to bring her girlfriend (Irina got all giddy inside every time she thought of that word) along. Together the pair made their way towards the medical, Madeline noticed them as soon as they entered.

‘Good morning you two. I have not seen you in a while 44, how is your eye doing?’ 44 did not answer but only glanced at Irina awkwardly. Irina gave a deep sigh before speaking up.

‘We already discussed this 44. Let’s just forget about that and move on.’ Madeline was confused about this.

‘I’m sorry, I did not know this was a sensitive subject. 44 never told me what actually happened. Take a seat you two.’ Irina and 44 went to sit on Madeline’s bed while the doctor continued.

‘So, what’s Victoria’s excuse for ignoring me lately?’

‘That’s not an easy question to answer. I have not heard anything from her in a while, all I know if that V-IV won her in a game two days ago.’ Madeline looked at Irina with a worried look before responding.

‘I’m sure she’ll be fine. I know Victoria is strong enough to face any of the Vs.’

‘For now could we talk about how the preparation are going? For whatever Victoria wants to put herself through.’ Irina noticed Madeline glancing at 44 cautiously and decided to continue.

‘Don’t worry, 44 is on our side. Me and Victoria both trust her, she can listen to this.’

‘Very well.’ Madeline turned to slide her finger across the flat surface in front of her. No matter how many times Irina has seen this she still could not wrap her mind around how Madeline could just move images around with only her finger. Madeline displayed some notes on the screen and quickly read through some before continuing.

‘Over the past days I have gathered every documentation I could about the collar and the body modification techniques that the Vs use. The Vs allow me to use their medication on slaves that have been severely injured, over my time here I have used their technology to heal broken bones or put skin back together. That however is my limits, I don’t know how to perform any complex surgeries and I have showed you in the past that the collar wraps itself completely around a human brain. This makes the procedure close to impossible and only someone who designed the collar would be able to remove it, even with the V’s technology.’

‘So this plan can be thrown out.’ Irina let out a frustrated sigh.

‘Not exactly, there is another way we could go about this. In principle it’s a such simpler solution but also the more riskier one.’

‘Shoot.’

‘I have taken a closer look at the V’s biology. In essence you could say that they don’t really have a body, at least not one that they have been born with. Unlike us the Vs almost act like hosts to their bodies, because of this they are free to make a new body if they want and just put it on like a new pair of clothes. Due to this the medical is capable of designing new V bodies. Let’s just assume that Victoria could have a body of a V, with it she would have control over her body as well as technology, this way she could just navigate her brain around the collar and take it off herself.’ Irina’s mouth hang agape at hearing this.

‘Are you talking about turning Victoria into one of them?’

‘In theory, yes.’ Irina was so shocked that she was unable to answer or to even make any clear thoughts in her mind. 44 took over and brought up another point.

‘You said this method held more risk. Why is that?’

‘The Vs are capable of turning any biological matter into material for their bodies. Because of this they can repair any part of their body by just eating more than usual.’ At this point Madeline opened her desk to take out a glass case with an egg inside and placed it on the desk for others to see before continuing.

‘This is what I’ve been working on. This egg is made out of the technology that the medical holds. I’m still working on it but when complete this egg would have to be inserted into Victoria. Once it is in her the egg has been designed to start growing and create a new V body for Victoria, the problem comes with the fact that Victoria’s body does not have enough matter to grow into a V so she will have to consume large amount of food to support her growth. This also means that she will need shelter where no one can find her during this progress, which is where the risk comes in.’

With the explanation over a great silence took over the room, Madeline had nothing more to say and 44 was lost in her own thoughts. Irina on the other hand could not stop worrying, Madeline was right to say that this is the simplest solution as it will give Victoria all of V’s powers but this was also the most extreme thing they could do. After composing herself Irina finally spoke up.

‘I don’t know about this. I would have never imagined we would have to go this far.’ Madeline thought for a bit before responding.

‘I care for Victoria as much as you do but at the end of the day she is the oldest out of all of us. Only Victoria will know what’s the best for her.’

‘Victoria will never choose what’s best for her, she will pick what’s best for the women on the ship.’

‘I trust her. I believe in Victoria and her judgement. I already filled you two on everything so I would rather not bring this subject up again unless Victoria wants to talk to me about it.’ With this comment Madeline hid the egg in her desk again. That was when 44 cut in.

‘I will find proper shelter for Victoria. I might know a way for her to stay undetected but I will still need to test it to see if it would work.’ Irina and Madeline nodded. Irina once again joined in.

‘I’ll keep a lookout for Victoria just in case she manages to escape from V-IV. We are not going any further without her.’

Irina and 44 made their way out of the medical and stood outside. 44 could tell how uncomfortable Irina was and tried to put an arm around her. Irina smiled and the pair shared a kiss before breaking up and going in separate directions, 44 headed towards the ship’s main exit and Irina made her way towards V-IV’s chamber in search of her friend.

* * *

It has been a while since we felt the warmth of the sun. Lets enjoy this moment reader, lets stand in the middle of this field of tall grass and let the sun shine on us from the middle of the sky. In the distance we can see a young girl limping though the grass, her face looks disappointed and she’s wearing a dirty dress that clings to her skin. Walking up closer we recognise her features, her pale blonde hair and those determined blue eyes. We recognise this young girl as our Victoria, she could not be older than twenty.

With a limp the girl made her way to the closest tree, she felt a drop of blood sliding down the inside of her leg but did not pay any attention to it. She leaned against the tree and took a seat, releasing a deep sigh of disappointment.

I guess sex is not as great as everyone said.

Sitting there in a quiet field the girl picks up a fallen leaf and wipes her leg. She was hoping for something to change, to feel older, to feel like a woman. She felt no difference, no change to who she was, sex really was useless. As usual the girl started thinking of her future, her family demanded a lot from her as their oldest child, she was expected to take the farm over and continue their blood line. Victoria never had much interest in the farm, but then again she had never had much interest in anything, she just wanted to live in peace. From time to time she did wonder what future will bring, not wanting to think too much she shrugged the thoughts out of her head and looked towards the farm in the distance.

She recognised the place as her home, as somewhere she should be heading towards. The closer she got the heavier her heartbeat became, by the time she got closer she began panting in fear. As soon as she saw the broken window everything in her mind screamed for her to run, her body screamed in pain.

Victoria screamed in pain from all the needles sticking out of her skin. Her mind snaps back to the present and she tries the breathing techniques to relieve the pain but it was too late, the pain had already set in and it was not going anywhere. As she thrashed around, the figure in front of her gave a sigh of disappointment.

‘You were so close again. You will never master your mind if you are sacred of what’s inside. You said you were not afraid of the dark yet you run from it like a little girl.’

‘Fuck you! Fuck all of you! I don’t give a flying fuck about your spiritual bullshit! I don’t give a god damn fuck about what’s in my head! I going to destroy this whole fucking ship you hear me? I’ll rip the whole fucking thing apart and you with it!’ Raging out her anger helped with the pain slightly. The figure in front of her was not fazed by Victoria’s words and only offered her water. Victoria drank from the cup eagerly, over the past two days she learned that the water had something in it to relive her of pain. The figure waited for Victoria to calm down before speaking up again.

‘I find it sad when someone with so much potential shuts their own mind away from themselves. Focusing on physical needs only shackles you to your flesh, an anchor that limits your mind. During our training you expressed your hatred towards the Vs. I agree that the Vs are lost creatures, all apart from one that is. If you need proof of my techniques I will tell you a story of someone who found tranquillity from opening her mind.’

‘Go ahead. Believe me, I’m not going anywhere.’

‘This story will be about a lost creature named Four. A lost woman who had nothing in life until one day everything changed. It all started when Four met the old, wise monk by the name of Golda, a monk that set her on the right track toward transcendence.’ Victoria sighed, noting the name of her captor as well as her ego.

‘Golda was a woman who was fathered and mothered by the highest members of society. She had everything she could possibly want, there was no limit to what her parents could provide. It did not take long for Golda to start felling empty inside, while her body fulfilled all her needs, her mind had nothing. That was when Golda rejected her family name and visited wise monks of the south so she could train her mind. Golda set out on her endless journey and travelled all over the world. Over the years Golda was raped countless times by lustful men, she was tortured by those who were angered by her silence and everything she owned in life was stolen from her. This did not stop her, it only gave her more opportunity to train her mind and escape her suffering flesh.

‘One day Golda was kidnapped by strange creatures she did not recognise. These creatures put a collar on her and engaged in games over Golda’s freedom. These creatures took over her mind and forced her into perverse games to satisfy their physical needs. While others around Golda rebelled and were crushed, Golda stayed strong and did not submit to the monsters. In fact she was happy, her captivity meant that she could train her mind like never before.

‘This changed when Golda met the creature designated as Four. While the other creatures occupied massive, strong bodies, Four was weak and looked more like a lost child. Her eyes were dead and there was no life in them. The monk felt sorry for this creature and spoke to her, together Golda and Four spoke for hours which turned to days which turned to months. Four finally opened her eyes to what Golda was telling her, Four begged the old monk to train her and free her from her suffering flesh. Golda and Four trained together from that point and soon they grew together, not as friends or lovers but as a single organism. They thought together, spoke together and lived as one. From a helpless child, Four grew into a giant figure of power and knowledge. Seeing the results of her training Four made a promise of eternal silence and put Golda in a golden cage where she could act as Four’s mouth. After that point Golda and Four continued to spread their knowledge to whoever would listen.’

‘Touching.’

‘I can tell you now that the monk named Golda and I are the same person.’

‘No shit.’

Golda said nothing and Victoria was left in silence. If V-IV and Golda kept torturing each other for years and actually grew from it then there must be something to their techniques. Victoria knew that she had a hard time controlling her mind, especially when she begins questioning herself. Could confronting her memories really help her?

Victoria did not have much time to consider this as the monk told her to open her mind again. Knowing what this meant Victoria regulated her breathing and started to focus as she was told over the past two days. She was still not perfect at this and started feeling the pain set in as she slowly drifted away into her conciseness. The pain shifted into the background of her mind, her senses numbed themselves and she was gone.

The sun burning her eyes, the blood dripping down her leg and the disappointed feeling in her gut was back. The young girl was once again sitting by the tree and her head turned to see a farm in the distance. The place she recognised as her home. The girl got up and decided that it was finally time to go back home.

Fear began to stir in her heart as she got closer, the girl pushed such feelings aside and proceeded until an alarm bell went off in her head. The feeling that something was wrong but not being able to tell what, that was the instinct that her mother told her to listen to at all costs. Scanning the area Victoria figured out that her instinct was triggered by the fact that the door to her home was broken in and the window in the kitchen was smashed. Getting down, Victoria crawled to the kitchen window to check what was happening. Inside she could see her parents were tied up and kept on the ground by two strong looking men.

Anger boiled in Victoria and without hesitation she jumped in, surprising them both. The robber did not have time to react before Victoria grabbed a plate and thrown it at him, with this distraction she headed for the second one. Victoria may have been young but working on an open farm meant that this was not the first time they were attacked, with previous experience she learned where to hit first. As one of the robbers fell to the floor from the pain in his crotch the second one recovered from the plate that hit his face and reached back for his knife. Such a short weapon did not help him against a girl much faster than him, Victoria did not have much trouble disarming him and driving his own knife into his shoulder.

She won and fought off the attackers yet her parents were still panicking on the floor and screaming through the cloth gagging their mouth. Walking over to help them Victoria felt a sharp pain in her back, there was a third intruder. Looking back she saw that this one was much younger than the others, he drove his knife into Victoria’s back but took off with his tail between his legs as soon as she turned towards him. Keeping the knife in her back to stop any bleeding, Victoria moved towards her parents and removed the gag from her mother’s mouth.

‘Your sister! The young one took her upstairs!’

Panic took over Victoria, she did not notice the absence of her sister in the struggle. Without helping her parents further she bolted upstairs and stormed into her sister’s room. Suddenly the walls around her began to melt and the liquid floor rippled as she stepped in, the image of lifeless Sally on the bed was seen only for a second before her entire vision was reduced to nothing but a blur. That single second she remembered more than any other memory throughout her life, her sister must have put up a fight but she was not a fighter like Victoria, she would have been easy to overpower. Her attacker was young, inexperienced, he must have panicked as soon as he heard the struggle downstairs and drove his knife across her throat. The same knife that was now stuck in her back.

Time flies, days could be seen as seconds outside, the sun and moon racing each other across the sky. Sally was buried out back, it took Victoria a week to recover as the wound was not deep, as soon as she did she got a hold of her father’s bow and arrow. Standing by the front door she hears her mother’s voice.

‘Are you going to leave us now? Don’t you see what we are going through? You’ll just get yourself killed!’

Was it a voice or was it a noise in the background of her mind? That did not matter as Victoria took off and never looked back. Time flies, months could be seen as days, the seasons racing each other across the land she travelled. After the first year five bones were broken, nine men stabbed with a knife or shot with an arrow, one set of testicles cut off and she was no closer to her sister’s killer. Time flies, years could be seen as months, her body races into adulthood as she hunts. After the second year fifteen bones were broken, twenty men were stabbed or shot, one set of testicles were cut off and an eye was pulled out but she finally got a name. Time no longer exists, nothing exists apart from the blood thirsty huntress racing across the land.

Fourth year into her search he was cowering and kissing her feet, begging for mercy. There was no mercy in Victoria’s eyes, even he could see that. Knowing his fate, he smiled and made one last attempt to hurt her.

‘Not very smart are you. I’ve been hearing about you asking questions, looking for me. You should have stayed on that shit filled farm, maybe you would have been able to protect your mommy and daddy if you did.’

An arrow in his neck snuffed his life in an instant. Nothing changed. Nothing moved inside Victoria. The cut in her back did not feel any better. Time and space no longer exist, she stands in the pool of blood covering the kitchen of her home. Her young mind can no longer take this reality and so it questions if there could be any other out there.

Why did I not wait?

Why did I not think?

Why did I not stay to protect them?

Questions that lead to more questions that lead to more doubt. Questions that could not be answered, questions that she could not ask anyone but herself, questions that no one will ever help her with. Her poor broken mind could no longer take action as every action would require her to question and if she questions she does not act. Her poor broken mind floated apart into million pieces and refused to come together. Five years pass and she can no longer maintain the farm on her own, ten years pass and she retreats into the forest where she lives with no one but her bloody arrow and a scar on her back.

Sitting alone in the darkness Victoria sees Madeline, she sees Irina, she sees 44, she sees every woman on the ship. Everyone slowly floating away, each one on their little piece of doubt. Will weapons bring them together, will playing the Vs bring them together, will anything bring them together? Everyone close to Victoria, everyone she loves drifts away and leaves her old and alone.

A fire burns, it starts as a spark but ignites into an inferno. Is it rage? Is it pain? No. It’s determination. It’s the fire burning inside our hero, it’s the fire that will not give up. She lost in the past and she refuses to lose again, she refuses to let her loved ones drift away. Her mind might be a broken mess but she will pull it back together, she loves these women more than anything and some giants will not be enough to stop her, a whole army would not be enough to extinguish the flames that will burn a hole in this prison and lead a way into freedom.

Victoria opens her eyes. She feels her back against the cold floor and sits up, next to her are the chains and needles that were inside her, even her brace was taken off. The room was now lit by candles and Victoria looked closely at the needles, there were hundreds of them. It was a sight of true torture, something like this would make anyone talk and she did not even feel them. Victoria’s attention was shifted to the figure walking up to her, Victoria could not determine just how old this woman was, her limbs were nothing more than sticks and her pale eyes must have not seen any light in years.

‘I congratulate you. Not everyone comes this far, there is true potential in you. There is nothing more for me to teach you, it is time for you to visit Four. With her you will truly focus your mind or you shall be broken by the cruel mistress.’

* * *

As she enters the main chamber Victoria can finally see its features. The place has been lit up by candles and various smoothing aromas could be detected in the background. The whole place looked like a place of worship. As she walked towards the middle, Victoria could see slaves bound in various uncomfortable positions and some were just left on the floor. Victoria guessed that they were the ones the Madeline talked about, the ones who suffer mentally after leaving this place. Victoria felt sorry for them, knowing exactly what they went through.

Together Victoria and Golda approach the massive, fluid figure of V-IV. Her human torso was rested on a throne made up of pillows while her long and endless limbs stretched out throughout the room, wrapping themselves on every surface and coiling around the various pillars, almost like she was holding the room together. Our hero could not have knows this but that’s exactly what V-IV was doing. During her meditation V-IV used her limbs to hold the ceiling of her chamber from falling, this put great pressure on her body and caused unimaginable pain which she escaped by training her mind. Next to the throne Victoria saw the golden cage which V-IV has with her during the games, this must be where Golda sits and meditates. The relationship between V-IV and Golda was truly different, the pair never left each other and used all their time to torture each other in cruel ways. Is search of what? A peace of mind?

When they got close Golda approached the giant and spoke out.

‘I’m coming before you, my other half, with a new slave. As the rumours say she is strong, strong enough to pass every test I could put her through. I believe her mind could go even further, but that will require you to test her.’

V-IV did not answer, she just sat there with her eyes closed while her body moved. The human component did not move but all the pipes below her shifted into a tunnel leading deep inside her. Golda turned to Victoria and waited, our hero did not hesitate. On strong legs she marched towards the giant, her mind was made up and her loved ones will no longer suffer. She will not fail, that was no longer an option.

Victoria enters the tunnel leading inside V-IV, as she steps in and makes her way further as the opening closes itself. She was once again in complete darkness, the ground below her was not stable as it was just a series of pipes all coiled up together. The area was so small that Victoria could not stand up straight and the walls seem to close around her making the space even smaller. Victoria felt various pipes brush against her, at first she thought that V-IV was just moving around but then she realised that they were coiling around her limbs. As soon as the pipes got a first grip on her hands and legs they were pulled apart and Victoria could no longer move as she was lifted into the air. Soon after Victoria felt something cold on her skin, the pipes holding on to her were realising some sort of liquid on her. Victoria wondered is V-IV was just trying to creep her out.

Her thoughts were wiped from her mind as confusion took over and eventual realisation that her skin was burning. Everywhere the liquid touched send an incredible amount of pain through her, the feeling was so intense that it felt like her arms and legs were melting and with no visibility there was no denying that it was a possibility. Victoria manages to suppress screams and tries her best to meditate but V-IV was not done with her yet, as the burning sensation increased, her body was bend over backwards and her limbs were being pulled in wrong directions to a point where her bones nearly snapped. There was no way that V-IV was going to activate her collar and so it was up to Victoria to open her mind or be left suffering for who knows how long.

Slipping away was hard enough with her current torture but V-IV just had to push it further. Long, blunt objects were now being pushed into her joints and other sensitive areas like the soles of her feet. This proved to be a greater challenge than excepted, this kind of torture would not be possible for Golda or for most humans, it was too easy for Victoria’s body to break at any point due to a minor oversight. V-IV was no doubt designed to unleash maximum amount of pain without the possibility of permanent damage, this meant that not even death could save her in these moments. Victoria tried her best to bring her mind back to her loved ones, to hold on to them and focus her mind. This trick no longer worked, with this increased amount of suffering she noticed that her mind was still not whole, with her mind working on the double to focus Victoria realised that there were still bits floating in her mind that she has not connected. She already made her mind up about her feelings towards the women on this ship but that still meant one more question.

How do I save them?

That is when Victoria realised that the pieces of her mind that still remained loose were the different plans she came up with, all the different possibilities that she considered but never accepted. Unless her mind came together now there would not be any more plans to realise. Right now our hero could see them all clearly, joining the game, stealing V-III’s weapons, making augmented soldiers, the explosives in the engineering room, removing the collar with V’s technology and even the idea of just confronting the Vs with brute strength.

The pain increases and Victoria’s mind starts pulling into pieces again. That was when her fire started up again, the fire of determination that pushed her to just solve this whole thing and stop wasting time. It was time to decide what to do, but which one to pick? Which plan would defeat the Vs? All of them had their own faults and limits, how could Victoria possibly pull her mind together if all her ideas were half finished? A spark, an idea flashed in her mind.

Pull everything together!

And so our hero forgot about her physical suffering and focused on all the pieces of her mind coming together. All the little bits and pieces all formed into one, loose ends were burned off and the entire thing was polished. There was not a single question left in her mind, everything became clear and the sensation took her over. She found a way to save everyone and her mind erupted into joy.

Outside the old monk waits in anticipation, she almost can’t hold herself back and wants badly to ask V-IV how the training is going. She focuses her mind and lets her other half do her work in peace, the monk would see the results soon enough. That was when her ears perked up at the muffled noise coming from the inside of V-IV. She took two steps forward before stopping as the noise got louder and louder, there was no mistaking it. It was laughter, endless unbound laughter. The monk’s old lips stretched into a smile and she looked up, her old eyes could no longer see light but she could still detect the smile on V-IV’s lips.

Victoria stood on stiff legs in the shower, next to her was the monk who sat with crossed legs as water splashed on her head. Victoria did not say anything nor did she move, the smirk on her face almost hurt and euphoria washed over her along with the water. The cell was empty and they were the only ones in the room, Victoria finally opened her eyes and took a deep breath before speaking up.

‘You know, I did not suspect your spiritual bullcrap to feel this good. Apart from the torture bit, I could still break you in half for that.’

‘I congratulate you Victoria. Not every woman who comes here finished my training and there has not been a single slave that focused enough to survive Four’s training in years. This is no longer potential my dear, you have true talent.’

Victoria considered this. How many women must have suffered inside this prison? This would no longer continue, her mind was at last set and all she had to do is pull the trigger. Everyone on the ship was going to walk free, this thought made Victoria wish she could see her friends right now. The scars on her knuckles were no longer burning, they were already formed and cooled off, all that remained was cold steel that would smash anything in her way. Victoria’s ears picked up the monk who was talking to her.

‘Are you done with your shower, Victoria?’

‘What? Are you stingy with water too?’

‘I think it’s about time to take you to the medical.’

‘What are you...’

Victoria did not finish her sentence, the damage done to her body has finally caught up and she collapsed. The monk reached up to turn the water off and got up before making her way out to call the guards.

* * *

We try to hold on as best as we possibly can to Irina’s shoulder as she sprints through the corridor. Not long ago she was approached by a random woman who held a message from Madeline, a simple confirmation that Victoria is now in the medical. That was all that the message held which is why Irina took off as fast as she could, there was no telling what condition Victoria would be in but based on the rumours surrounding V-IV it could not be good. Irina runs at full speed even as she closes in on the entrance to the medical and charges in like the door did not exist.

The first thing that Irina noticed was the happy laughter from within, the second was Victoria resting on the bed, covered in bandages and joking around with Madeline. It was nice to see the pair finally reunite but Irina was too eager to hear about Victoria’s condition.

‘Vic! Are you alright?’ As her friend noticed her, Victoria smiled widely and got off from the bed to hug Irina.

‘I feel fantastic.’ This statement contradicted her bandaged body but Irina was nevertheless happy to see her friend in such a good mood. The hug was broken my Madeline pulling Victoria back on the bed.

‘This is all touching and everything but you still need to rest those muscles.’ Madeline pushed Victoria down and returned to her desk.

‘Listen Vic, I know you’re tough but are you sure that you feel fine?’ Hearing this, Victoria brushed the comment off.

‘It’s not as bad as it looks. I just got a few sore muscles.’

‘I would not call it a few.’ Madeline broke in.

‘It’s nice to hear you worried about me Irina. And I want to thank you for taking things over while I was gone.’

‘Does that mean that Madeline already filled you in?’

‘Yes, I’m ready to change as soon as possible.’

‘Vic, maybe we should wait with this. This is your choice and I won’t tell you what to do but maybe we should formulate a plan first.’

‘That’s the best part Irina. I already have a plan, and I mean a solid plan. As you might imagine I can’t talk about it yet, I want my mind to be completely free before I reveal anything.’

‘Relax Vic, I’ll wait as long as it takes. I’ve never seen you so sure before, it kind of scares me. If you have a solid plan then give me an order and I’ll get things done.’

‘Thank you. But before we do anything I still need to take this damn collar off.’

‘Oh yeah, I forgot. You disserve a kick in the ass, because of you I have not seen 44 that often as she was looking for a place to store you away. Apparently she found a pretty good spot and she’s getting it ready for you.’

‘That’s good to hear. I’m afraid I will have to ask you to stay away Irina.’

‘You mean the mind reading.’

‘Right. As soon as the Vs find out I’m missing they will go through your mind without hesitation. I would prefer if 44 took me to her spot as she’s under V-III’s protection and she would rather tear apart the other Vs than let them take away her favourite. When it comes to feeding, Madeline could take care of that. No one knows of her involvement and if something comes up she’s still V-I’s favourite so she will have some sort of defence, unlike you.’

‘So I’ll be left out until you return. Just stay safe, ok Vic?’ Victoria opened her mouth to respond but Irina stopped her and continued.

‘You were just going to tell me to trust you, weren’t you?’ The pair smiled at each other. Madeline turned to them and spoke up.

‘If it’s any consolation I’m done with the egg. It was been fully programmed to serve its purpose and only need a steady supply of food. We can go whenever you’re ready Victoria.’

‘One more thing, I need to ask you something Madeline. As a doctor of this ship do you have access to the profiles that are made on every slave?’

‘I do but if you want to look through them then it will take some time to collect them all.’

‘I don’t need to. I just need to know the exact number of slaves that are alive on the ship right now.’ As Victoria said this Madeline turned and used the screen ahead of her. After a minute she turned back to Victoria.

‘Apart from all the slaves that have died already there are exactly five hundred and fourteen women on this ship right now.’

‘Ok, that is all I needed to know. I’m ready now, let’s get this started.’

Madeline turned to her desk and took out the glass case with an egg inside. She took it out and proceeded towards Victoria while Irina stood back and watched. Without hesitation Victoria spread her legs for Madeline and the doctor gently pushed the egg deep inside her. An action that kicked off the final series of events in this story.

End of chapter 5.