The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

VR Slave

mc, md, mf

Synopsis: A video is described where a woman is turned into a slave with virtual reality goggles.

It was a bad camera angle. It looked like someone took a wireless baby monitor and stuck it in the corner. There was only the hiss of a sound coming through. The image was black and white, grainy, and didn’t capture everything, but what it did capture was disturbing.

On a large table was a naked woman. Her hair was dark, probably brown. Her body was tight like a dancer with muscular legs and calf muscles. Her abs were on full display around her navel and no hair above her slit. Her breasts looked small even if gravity was pulling them down to be nearly flat on her chest. Her arms and legs were pulled apart with straps around ankles and wrists. There were straps over her chest and waist. Her head was held down tight with straps. She had a pretty face, what could be seen. A virtual reality headset was covering her eyes and ears.

From off camera came a male figure. He looked stocky with broad shoulders and a thick middle. All that could be seen was the back of his head, which his light-colored hair was cut short to a head that seemed contoured with bumps of fat. In his hand was a syringe.

“Please let me go,” the woman begged when she seemed to notice there was someone there. The sound from the camera image was metallic with an almost robotic quality. “I won’t tell anyone about this,” she begged. “PLEASE!”

The man seemed to ignore her. He injected the syringe into her thigh, and then looked at an analogue watch on his wrist. The woman was crying, sobbing. A minute ticked by, and the crying slowed to a stop. All movement from the woman stopped soon after. Another minute and the sobbing were gone too. Five minutes after the injection the woman’s mouth was hanging open and a thin line of drool was coming out the side.

The man brought over a small laptop. He ran a line from the laptop to the VR headset. Due to the angle the camera could not pick up what was on the laptop. The man tapped a few keys on the laptop, and then noted the time again on his watch. With that the man walked away.

Nothing happened. For over an hour nothing happened. Then the woman’s still body seemed to suddenly drench itself in sweat. Her naked body had sweat popping out and flowing together in trickles along the sides of her arms, legs, and obviously her middle.

Another hour went by before anything else happened. The woman’s vagina flexed open. It was hard to see at first, but then it was clear that her body was reacting to something. Then she flexed. Her whole body, every muscle from her toes to her fingers tightened up. The straps holding her down went tight. Her vagina flexed hard, and a long stream of fluid shot out. This fluid sprayed, and then stopped. Then she sprayed more, and then stopped. Her pussy was clearly still reacting as it opened and closed, flexed, and relaxed, contracted, and opened. Whatever was happening to her she just clearly had an orgasm. Then her body relaxed.

Less than ten minutes later her body climaxed again. She went from being a sweaty naked body, to one flexed and contracting and releasing an orgasm that didn’t seem to be there a moment before. This orgasm went on over twice as long as the one before with half the juices of the first. There was more sweat, more drool, and more juices leaking from the woman. Then there was another orgasm, another state of relaxation, and then another orgasm. Each round the relaxation was less and the orgasm longer.

Her body got into a rhythm of having an orgasm that seemed to take over her body and last nearly three minutes, then a minute of being totally limp before another orgasm dominated her. Over and over the woman on the table climaxed and relaxed and for over two hours to the point she must have been beyond exhaustion she was consumed by her orgasms.

The stocky man came back after the woman had climaxed over fifty times. He went to his laptop and pressed a few buttons. From off camera he wheeled over a stand that had plastic medical bags hanging off it. He inserted a needle into the woman’s arm and let the fluid from the first bag flow into her. The camera wasn’t good enough to see what the bag said, but likely, it was saline.

The stocky man went back to the laptop and pressed a few buttons. The effect on the woman was almost instantaneous. Her body jerked, and then shivered. She shook for a moment then relaxed. The man ran his hand down her naked sweaty body, trailing over her nipples and down over her navel, passing over her pussy, and along the inside of her leg off camera. Then he was gone.

The camera ran for another hour with nothing happening. Then the woman’s lips started moving. It wasn’t clear what she was saying, the sound being about as bad as the visual. Her lips moved slowly, as if the words were the first time she was reading something. After a few minutes of saying the unheard words, the woman shivered again. There was a moment of pause and then her lips started moving again. After talking to herself for a few minutes she shivered, paused, and then started speaking once more.

An hour later the stocky man came back. He paused the program on his laptop, and then swapped out saline bags. The woman lay limp. There was drool and sweat flowing down her naked body. The man went around and checked the straps, including the ones on her head, and the ones that kept the VR system on her head. He then went over to the laptop, seemed to check something extra. Just for an instant there was a grainy image of different boxes on a black background. Then he pressed a button.

The woman’s hips jumped. It looked like she was having an orgasm to end all orgasms. Her pussy was thrust up as far as the straps would let her. Her entire body was quivering and jerking. Her pussy wasn’t just spraying out, but a dramatic geyser of a fountain of fluid came from between the woman’s legs. The woman was screaming. She wasn’t screaming of pain or pleasure, but words clearly heard over the microphone, “I OBEY! I OBEY! I OBEY!”

This orgasm went on and on, and so too did her two-word mantra. The man walked away after about five minutes, but the orgasm went on and on. Drool, sweat, and cum flowed from the woman as she didn’t stop moving. The orgasm didn’t let up, didn’t slow down, and didn’t seem to even slacken. Her screams of obedience also continued at the same intensity. The only thing to change was her pussy wasn’t flowing fluid as it had at first. Now a trickle of fluid came from her lower lips. Her arms, legs, pussy, hips, chest, and even her head moved in time with the orgasm that seemed to rebound within her body. “I OBEY! I OBEY! I OBEY! I OBEY! I OBEY! I OBEY! I OBEY! I OBEY,” came from the woman as her body didn’t seem to obey her.

After an hour of this intense orgasm the woman dropped like a rag doll. Her body was limp. Her vagina was still pulsing for a few minutes before stilling. Her lips continued to move and with the volume all the way up the words she was saying could be heard. “I obey Rodney Cremeans. Rodney Cremeans is my Master. I am an obedient slave to my Master. I will do all that is commanded of me by my Master. I will not resist any command given to me by my Master. My body and mind are open to be used by my Master. My body and mind are open to be changed by my Master. I am deeply emotionally and sexually in love with Rodney Cremeans. I obey Rodney Cremeans. Rodney Cremeans is my Master.” Again and again, she said the words in her dazed state. There was no emotion in her words. Then an hour later her tone started to change. A huge smile came upon her face as she continued with her eight-sentence chant. When she got to the love part there was something that sounded real in her words. Then her words sounded natural, and as if she was talking to a friend about this Rodney Cremeans.

It wasn’t long before the stocky man came back. In his hand was another syringe. He injected this into her other thigh and checked his watch. Another five minutes went by before the stocky man started moving again and started working on her. He removed the IV. He carefully removed the straps from her body. All the while she was quietly reciting her words of obedience. Finally, the stocky man tapped on his laptop, and then removed the VR goggles from her head. The woman blinked a few times before looking around.

It almost looked like a bad movie. She saw the stocky man, and then scrambled off the table she had been strapped to minutes before. She was on her knees, barely in camera view, as she bowed her naked body before the stocky man. “I am yours to command, Master,” the woman said.

The man laughed at this and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up. He threw her half onto the table and grabbed her butt, so her feet were on the ground, but her chest on the table. He dropped his pants in one move and was instantly pushing himself into her. He thrust over and over into her body.

“Tell me what you are,” he commanded with an unexpectedly high-pitched voice.

“I am your slave,” she said in jerky words as he continued to pump into her.

“Say it again,” he commanded.

“I am your slave,” she repeated like a recording.

“Keep saying that until I tell you to stop,” he commanded.

“I am your slave. I am your slave. I am your slave. I am your slave,” she kept saying with the same tone and emotion in her words.

The man stopped thrusting and held himself inside of her. “Cum,” he said, “cum now slave, harder than you have ever cum before.”

If she said anything the microphone didn’t pick it up, but it did show her reaction. Her arms and legs vibrated faster than a paint mixer. Her head bobbed up and down making her hair fly. She lost the ability to hold herself up, and she slipped to the floor. The man watched this and saw her slip to the ground with interest. He laughed long and hard at the woman at his feet.

The man reached over and tapped a few things on the laptop, and the image died.

* * *

Levi Livingston sat back in his chair and let out a long breath. He ran a hand through his thinning blond hair. His eyes were behind glasses with gold wire rims. In his mind he didn’t look like a computer geek, but Levi was a computer geek. His body was “forgot to eat many meals” kind of thin. He wasn’t in his teens anymore but wasn’t to the point where people expected him to be a father. Levi wasn’t married, and wasn’t dating, but he wanted to be. Levi didn’t know how to talk to people. Women were at the top of that list.

The laptop in front of Levi was the same in the video. One of his few friends, David Kay, had Levi do computer work for anything that came into the pawn shop. David Kay gave Levi a stack of laptops that needed to be unlocked and cleaned out so they could be sold at the pawn shop. The first three computers were easy with simple locking passwords. The small laptop took a bit more work. Levi used three different decryption programs to finally get the computer to unlock. This level of security made Levi look for what the previous owner was hiding.

Levi found the file, the most recently used, and clicked on the video first. There were other items in the file. There were many more video files. There was a list of ingredients and procedure to make a compound H that was intended to be injected into a subject. The compound H was used to override a person’s mind so that they could do nothing but accept information implanted into a person. Then a compound U would put the person’s mind back to the way it was, but any information implanted with compound H could not be denied.

There was even a file that was the VR program to turn a person into a slave.

The End