The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

VBRC (How It all Began)

Please note: This is a prequel to the story VBRC (Virtual Biometric Remote Control). Due to circumstances, it was submitted before the original story. Based on chronology, I would recommend reading this story first (though both can be viewed as “stand alone stories).

I was sitting in the back of the class waiting for Rod to walk through the door. I was quite please that he was willing to be my lab partner again, as he had been last term. My”A” in our Biotech class was the result of Rod and I designing a new way of scanning biometric information using infrared technology. While Rod was clearly the lead on our project, I believed that I was somewhat helpful. I had recommended a few design ideas that we incorporated into our final schematic. Of course, I’d be lying to myself that Rod wanted to be my partner solely for my intellect. (I was sure that my big tits did not hurt my chances).

I was actually glad to be in class. My date last night with Carl was a disaster. Carl Coulter was a Football star and the BMOC at “State” and had been my boyfriend for a couple of weeks and I was totally smitten with him. I mean a guy like him dating a “nerd girl” like me? Anyway, last night, he got angry at me when I told him that I would be working on a project with Rod the following night and he shoved me hard to the ground. I wound up twisting my ankle and skinning my knee. My girlfriend, Jen, who goes to “State”, told me I should break up with him and I seriously thought about it.

As a late bloomer, I’ve always been insecure about my appearance. I had been heavy as a child, but outgrew my baby fat in high school. While I considered myself better looking than average, I believed that there were a lot better looking girls out there that Carl could find. For that reason and knowing that he had not meant to hurt me, I was torn. Carl was a tough thing to pass up on and I didn’t want to screw it up my chances with him. Besides, I was sure he cared for me.

As far as Rod was concerned, he was really nice. Aside from his huge brain, I felt comfortable around him, as he reminded me of most of the people I hung out with in high school (before I became pretty good looking my junior year). Despite my only somewhat comely appearance, I was pretty much the best looking girl at Polytech (which wasn’t saying much). Likewise, there weren’t a whole lot of studs here. Rod certainly wasn’t one, but I genuinely liked his company. In other words, I didn’t just like him for the “A” he was going to help me get.

When I saw his smiling face, my face lit up. It was good to see him after more than a month. I wasn’t always comfortable in social settings; however, I always felt comfortable in the tech lab. I was eager to get to work on the idea Rod had talked to me about over Christmas break. “Hey Sara,” smiled Rod, as he gave me a quick hug.

“Hey back, you” I smiled from the clinch. “Do you have your schematic?”

“Yup. I think we can use a large universal remote control. We’ll have to alter the DC Power source, as four ‘AAA’ batteries won’t provide enough juice, but I figure we can get our hands on some powerful lithiums,” he grinned.

“I can’t believe you came up with the idea to condense our tech into a handheld device,” I smiled.

“T’was nothin’, Ma’am,” he uttered in a geeky cowboy sort of way, causing me to laugh.

As I laughed, a passing thought crossed my mind. “Why couldn’t I be attracted to guys like Rod?” Sometimes I wished I wasn’t so damned beautiful. That concept made me continue to laugh at my own mock vanity.

“C’mon, Sara, it wasn’t that funny,” complained Rod.

“It was funny enough to cheer me up,” I smiled.

* * *

Work on our tech was going slower than we would have liked this time. About a month in, we finally agreed, we needed to dedicate more time to the project. I had decided not to break up with Carl and at that point. I wish I had. When he found out that I would have less time to spend with him, he pushed me into a wall. I was OK, except for the small bruise on my cheek. When Rod saw it, he hit the roof. “Break up with him, right now!” he ordered me.

“But I think I might love him,” I complained.

“He’s not good enough to kiss the dirt you walk on,” he uttered.

“I’m not all that great.”

Rod paused for a moment and then shocked me. “You know, you’re right. You’re really not.”

“What?”

“You may not believe this, but the reason I picked you to be my lab partner this term, is because you’re very smart and really creative. I was pissed when I got stuck with you last term, but I underestimated you. You came up with an elegant design option to deal with the power problem we had and that bailed out my good, yet otherwise ineffective calculations.”

I was speechless. I just thought he wanted to look at my big boobs.

He then continued. “Right now, you’re shit. You’ve been no help to me. To make matters worse, you’re distracting me, because I’m worried that the bastard you are dating is going to really hurt you!”

“You care about me?” I asked, somewhat already knowing the answer.

Rod ignored the question verbally, but rolled his eyes. He then softened. “Look Sara, he’s hurting you both physically, emotionally and he’s distracting you from our work. Just break up with him, OK.?”

“OK,” I said quietly.

Then he surprised me by picking up my pocketbook and taking out my cell and handing it to me. “Do it now,” he said, realizing that I probably was going to stall.

I called and left a message to that effect, and then we got back to work. I was actually glad Rod made me do it. He was right about Carl being a distraction and I needed to get a good grade. Still, maybe I’d be able to see Carl over the summer. If he liked me enough, I’m sure he would understand.

* * *

In April, Rod burst into my dorm room excited. “I found the perfect remote control that we can alter to fit the schematic! More importantly, I’ve also found something else.”

“What!” I said getting caught up in his excitement.

“I’ve discovered that every person has a unique heat signature that their body gives off! I was able to modulate the infrared scanner to read it!”

“No way! That’s impossible!”

“That’s what I told myself too, until I was actually able to quantify the signal!”

“What did you use?” I asked, with excitement.

“I modified my Grandma’s remote,” he said holding up the fairly large remote control.

“You call that handheld?” I teased.

“It is, though barely,” he admitted. “Come here.”

I walked over and looked at the device he was holding. I noticed that it had at least sixty buttons on it, including volume control. It also had an LED screen. “Wow. Fancy,” I smiled sarcastically.

“Hey, my Grandma is seventy-four and her vision is failing. The LED screen helps to show if she hit the right button or not.”

“Some grandson you are, stealing granny’s remote.”

“I bought her another one,” he complained. “Are you finished belittling me?”

“For the moment,” I smirked.

“OK, I’m going to point this at you,” he said, as he aimed the remote control at me. “Now look at the screen. He said, as he pushed the “DVD” component button. The screen then flashed “Locating”.

“So I’m a ‘DVD Player’?”

“You’re barely an ‘8 millimeter film projector, but there isn’t a button for that,” he laughed, as I stuck my tongue out at him.

After about twenty seconds, we looked at the screen and it flashed “Found”. Then Rod pushed the “Save” button. “OK, be prepared to be blown away,” he enthused.

He then pressed the “function A” button on the remote and I saw an incredibly long number display on the screen. “Don’t bother counting the digits. There are forty-six.”

I immediately saw the link; “Like in the number of chromosomes in the human genome?”

“It seems so. That’s what I thought at least,” he smiled, later admitting that he was impressed that I had made that deduction so quickly.

“Are you sure that it is not just some random number that occurs every time the search button starts?” I asked.

“Nope. I’ve tested the device on a bunch of people and each person has their own unique number. Each number has forty-six digits. I‘ve even cleared the device setting, re-aimed the remote at the same person and gotten the same exact number.”

“That is incredible! Do you know the possible impact that this kind of technology could have on humanity?!” I exclaimed.

“I do. That’s why we have to keep it under our hats, at least for now.”

I thought about what Rod was saying and realized he was right. This kind of technology, unchecked could lead to all kind of abuses. If and when we decided to go public with it, we would have to be very careful. “I guess I can understand that. What about our regular project?”

“It’s almost done. I used your power consumption formula in the original schematic and adjusted the ratio. It seems to be functioning perfectly.” he said as he pulled out another remote, identical to the first one, except it had a piece of red tape on it.

“I thought you said you bought your Grandma another remote?” I accused.

“I bought her another, another remote,” he laughed. “We’ll use this one for our class project and this other one for what we’ll be working on over the summer.”

“Over the summer?” I groaned.

“Come on! Where’s the scientist in you? Where’s your intellectual curiosity? Are you a scientist or a prom queen?”

“Actually, both, but I was voted in as a joke… I guess I’m more of a scientist now,” I moaned. I had hoped to have a relaxing summer, maybe even getting back together with Carl, if he would have me. Instead, I would be in a computer lab with Rod. “Well if Galileo was imprisoned for his beliefs, the least thing I could do was giving up my summer,” I reluctantly thought.

* * *

In May, we turned in our handheld remote biometric scanner project. Not only did we both get an “A”, but our professor was so interested, he told us he was going to look into getting us a grant, so we could look to make improvements for when we started Grad school in a couple of years. Then Rod and I started to work on our secret project. We both got jobs in the equipment labs, so we could live on campus. I actually started spending some time with Rod socially, as we often ate together. We even went to a movie (though I stressed that it wasn’t a date).

In early June, I saw Rod and he looked despondent. “What’s wrong?” I asked.

He sighed. “Somehow, I always believed that there was someone out there for me, but now I’m not so sure.”

I had been worried that this was his way of admitting romantic interest in me, but I was wrong. “How do you mean?”

“I just spoke with my friend Glenn. I heard that he and his girlfriend Helena had broken up.”

“Well, Rod, these things happen.”

“You don’t understand. Glenn and Helena are two of my best friends and the nicest people I know. They had been dating for six years and they were best friends for a few years before that. They were planning to get married after school. Then, out of the blue, she broke up with him saying she was gay. She even stopped wanting to be friends with him, though he finally convinced her to change her mind about that, at least.”

“Sometimes it’s better to end the friendship in those kinds of cases.”

“You don’t know them the way I do. Besides being a couple, they were STILL best friends. I can’t see even the worst break up changing that. It just doesn’t make any sense. Anyway, I was so sure that they were the perfect couple. Now I’m not sure about anything anymore.”

As he talked about Glenn and Helena more, I could see why Rod was upset. It did seem somewhat strange, but many people have sexual awakenings in their late teens/early twenties so it was certainly not impossible. I had to admit I was baffled about her attitude about their friendship. I would have killed to have a friend like Glenn, the way Rod described him. Rod said that Glenn would do anything for a friend. That kind of friend is rare and to think that Helena was willing to toss that friendship away… it just made me sad too.

Looking at Rod’s sad face, I knew what he would want to hear. For some reason, felt obliged to tell him. “Don’t worry sweetie. You’re a catch and a half. I’m sure you’ll make some lucky girl quite happy.”

“You think so?” he brightened.

“Well, we have to do something about your physique and your wardrobe, but you’re kind of cute.”

“I am?” he said, causing me to realize that maybe I went a little too far with my praise. When I thought about it, Rod was kind of cute, but I wouldn’t look at him with romantic intentions.

“Yes, you are, but don’t get any ideas about me, buster. I like you strictly as a friend… but I’ll be happy to be your ‘Wingman’,” I smiled.

“Some ‘Wingman’ you’d be. Everybody would assume that I was with you, so they’d all keep away,” he complained.

“What are you talking about?”

“You’re beautiful.”

“I’m OK, but I wouldn’t say I’m beautiful” I protested.

Then I heard Rod mutter something under his breath. It sounded like he said, “You’re the only one who thinks that,” at the time, I felt that I had misheard him and was too embarrassed to ask him to repeat it.

* * *

By early July, we had made some good progress. Using the same tech we used with the portable biometric scanner, we were able to get even greater detail on the scans and were able to feed the data through a remote sensor we hooked up to a PC. Additionally, we were able to begin measuring neuromuscular function in addition to brain function. Rod was convinced that we could get more detailed scans if we could find a better power source than the lithium cells we were using, Rod went home for the fourth of July weekend. He was hopeful to return with some prototype power cells, as his father did cutting edge work in that field and was always tinkering at home. I stayed in town. That was my mistake.

While “Rod the cat” was away, “Sara mouse” played and I played hard. Jen and my friends from home, Lisa and Mandy (who also went to “State”), dragged me out to party. Of course, who did I see, but my ex, Carl. By the time the weekend was over Carl was no longer my ex. He was an asshole, but he was great in the sack and with Rod being my only male company for the last few months, my libido had been imprisoned. I was too horny to think straight. Part of me knew that Carl was really terrible for me, but I was too weak to pull away. Between the amazing sex and his ability to push my insecurity buttons, I found myself trapped in a prison of my own making.

When Rod returned to campus, he was excited. He had obtained two state-of-the-art, micro fuel cells that his father helped to fit to the device. It increased the power of the scanner tenfold. I didn’t tell Rod about Carl, but it didn’t take Rod long to find out the hard way.”

“Hey geek, where’s my girlfriend?!” barked Carl, as I turned the corner to see him menacing Rod.

“I’m here, sweetie,” I called out to Carl, trying to get him away from Rod. When Carl didn’t move, I went to hug him. Instead, he roughly pulled me into his arms and began to maul my breasts through my clothes. I could see the disgust in Rod’s eyes, as he walked away.

That night, I called Rod. I was somewhat black and blue from all of the rough sex I had with Carl. He certainly liked it a lot rougher than I did, but it was still great sex, despite how sore I’d be in the morning. “Hey Rod…”

“I’m not talking to you,” he complained.

“Rod, please don’t be like that. I know you like me, but I just want to be your friend.”

“I don’t like you very much at the moment because you don’t respect yourself. If you want to date that animal, be my guest, but I don’t want a partner who mates with animals. I want a scientist,” he said, as he hung up on me.

“Great, I’ve wasted half my summer,” I moaned bitterly.

* * *

I decided to continue to work on campus. As I worked in the same area as Rod, I was stuck having to see his disapproving face every day. I tried to talk to him, but he would only talk to me about work related issues. I couldn’t believe how petty he was being. I really wanted to be his friend again and to work on the project with him, but he wouldn’t let the ice between us thaw.

“It was just as well,” I had thought at the time. During this time, I became more and more dependent on Carl for company. He would fuck the shit out of me every night. I would wake up sore, with bruises all over my body. One night, I came too quickly before Carl had. Then I begged him to just let me jack him, as I was too sore to do anything else. He backhanded me across the face. As I was crying, he flipped me over and sodomized me. I knew I was supposed to stay over with him, but when Carl was asleep, I crawled out of the bed, got dressed and went back to my dorm at Polytech. I cried the whole trip back; in fact, I cried all night long.

“My God! What did that bastard do to you!” yelled Rod, as he saw the welt on my face from where I had been hit. It was the first time Rod had talked to me on a personal level in more than a week.

“I’m OK,” I lied, as I started to cry. All of a sudden, I felt Rod’s arms around me. As he hugged me, he noticed that I winced. He shot me an angry look which softened when I told him that I was sore all over.

“Break up with him,” he whispered.

“I can’t,” I cried, expecting him to explode.

Instead, he gently kissed me on the forehead and said, “Come by after work. I’ve made a huge breakthrough with the device.”

I was so happy that I seemed to have Rod’s affection and respect back that I almost forgot that I had a date with Carl (in other words, I would go to Carl’s room and he would fuck me). I remembered that he wasn’t expecting me until eight, so I had some time. “Thanks Rod. This means a lot to me,” I said through some tears.

“You can’t help yourself, can you?” he asked.

“No,” I whispered.

Then Rod said something rather cryptic. “Don’t worry, Sara. You’ll be OK. I’ll make sure of it.”

* * *

When I got to Rod’s room, he was agitated. “What’s the breakthrough?” I asked excitedly.

Rod seemed nervous. In retrospect, I should have been too.

“I’ve discovered that the device is a lot more than just a scanner. It can also transmit.”

“What?” I asked, wondering how he could have found this out, let alone how it was possible.

“Not only does the body transmit a heat signature, it can receive information along that signature, as if it was a radio frequency. I have determined that with all of the additional power from the new fuel cells; I can actually transmit specific universal codes along a person’s specific frequency. This gives me the capability to control neuromuscular and brain functions and activities. I can then program individuals’ specific responses using the device.”

“Come on Rod, you’re talking about science fiction here,” I said skeptically.

Rod made a deep sigh. “I guess I’m just going to have to show you.”

I saw him push a button and then he hesitated before sighing again. He then pushed another button.

“OK, what’s it suppose to do? I don’t feel anything,” I said.

“Come here and I’ll show you.”

I tried to move, but I couldn’t. I could not move a muscle below my neck. I suddenly became very afraid. “My God! What have you done to me?!” I cried.

“I pressed the “hold button” on the remote. Now you can’t move,” he said.

“This really works!” I cried out in a mixture of admiration and fear.

“It does. I’ve programmed a number of universal physical, emotional and mental commands into the remote. I can program a person, using these commands along their specific frequency. There’s a specific pattern that the body and brain can be programmed with, which would allow complete control over a person. I’ve tried a few things on random people, but I haven’t had a chance to completely control someone,” he said as he seemed to pause for effect, “Until now.”

I was scared. I couldn’t move to get away. I was at Rod’s mercy. I tried to be light about it. “Well you are right. It’s amazing,” I paused to try to calm my voice. “Rod, honey?”

“Yes, Sara?”

“Could you please let me go?”

He paused and looked at me with a steely look that I thought would have been impossible for him until now and then he said, “No.”

My mind was swimming. Carl would be angry if I were late for our date. I would need to leave in about ten minutes to be on time.

“You’re thinking about that bastard, right?” he asked.

My silence answered his question.

“Well you’re not going to see him tonight. In fact, you’re not going to see him on any night.”

I began to cry. “Please! He’ll be so angry.”

“I don’t give a damn!”

“He’ll hurt me.”

“He’s already hurting you.”

“He’ll hurt you.”

“No he won’t. I have friends on Campus Safety who’d love to taser his ass if he gives me any trouble. Besides, if I can do this to you, I can do it to him too!” he said angrily.

Rod had turned into a monster with a dangerous toy. I needed to do something. “Look, Rod, honey, I know you are just trying to help me, but…” I started then all of a sudden my mouth stopped moving.

“I’ve pushed the “freeze button” so now you can’t move a muscle, including your mouth,” he glared at me before continuing. “Listen to me! I don’t know what kind of hold this asshole has over you, but it ends tonight! For some reason, you have a blind spot for this jerk. You let him hurt you and you don’t seem to have enough respect for yourself to stop him Luckily, I have enough for both of us. You’re a brilliant, beautiful woman, who has no idea how brilliant and beautiful you are. You don’t belong with some shit for brains, asshole, who not only doesn’t appreciate your brains, but not even your beautiful face and body for that matter. Either way you need to be with someone who does…” he paused, as a thoughtful look seemed to cross his face.

All of a sudden, I saw a look in his eyes. I became scared to death. I knew in that moment he had made a decision. I knew what he wanted to do. I honestly believed that it hadn’t been his intention when he set up this little intervention for me, but that didn’t matter anymore. He was going to change me! He was going to make me his! My mind started racing. I had to fight him! I waited for him to use the device again, but Rod just kept watching the clock, as if he was waiting for something.

About half-an-hour later, I was exhausted from standing there. I heard my cell ring. By the ringtone, it was Carl. I looked in horror as Rod pulled it out of my purse and answered it. “Yeah, she’s here, but we’re busy fucking, you got a problem with that? I didn’t think so. Really? Yeah. OK. I’ll tell her.”

“Now we can work without interruption,” said Rod, as he closed my phone and put it back in my purse. “By the way, he wanted me to tell you that he’s dumping you.”

I flashed my rage at him with my eyes, as that was all I was capable of doing.

“Before you get mad at me, he said that he would’ve broken up with you anyway, because you left him last night. He said he expected a blow job this morning and you weren’t there to give it to him.”

In my pain, I had forgotten that I needed to stay to give Carl a BJ. I guess I couldn’t blame Rod for that.

“He also wanted me to tell you that he was fucking you friend, Jen, while was calling you.”

That twisted the knife in my gut a little more. My own friend Jen screwed me. I was in despair. I began to stop caring. Carl didn’t want me anymore. I was obviously a stupid, slutty hag. I guess if Rod wanted to make me his fuck toy, at least I’d be doing something. At least somebody would want me.

Tears began to flood my eyes, but I couldn’t do anything about them. I looked into Rod’s eyes and they had softened. All of a sudden I could move as I wiped my tears and then I felt Rod’s arms around me and I melted into his embrace. Then I realized that there was still part of me that was angry. Maybe I could have talked Carl into taking me back, but Rod had stopped me from talking to him. I started to pound his chest. Rod was a lot stronger than I thought. He pushed me away and then aimed the remote at me and I became still and silent again.

“I was hoping that I wouldn’t have to take things this far. I’ve no idea how you became so screwed up. You could’ve had any guy you wanted, but you wound up with that bastard. Well, I’ve decided that I want you. “

“Surprise,” I thought to myself sarcastically, I figured he might as well just bend me over the chair and fuck me hard like the skank I was.

“I want you to be my partner. I want you to be my friend and yes, I want you to be my lover. Somebody needs to show you how amazing your body is and worship every curve; instead of beating them black and blue.”

What he said did surprise me. Why he held me with such reverence, I didn’t understand. I guess because I didn’t respect myself, I couldn’t respect him because of his feelings for me.

“I’m going to unfreeze you in a moment, but you’ll still be under my control. There’s a mute button which will silence you though,” he said, as he pushed one button and then immediately another.

“Since there is still a brilliant scientist in trapped in your ridiculously insecure nature, I’m going to describe things as I do them. There’s still one function that I’ve added, which I’m not sure will work. For both of our sakes, I hope it works. I guess we’ll find out together,” he said before pushing a button. I sat down on the floor.

“You are now on the fourth command of the first physical tier. There are three more,” he said, as he pushed another button and I lay down on the floor. It was a weird sensation; not being in control of my own body. Little did I know that it would only get worse from here.

Next I found myself squatting. Then he pushed a button and said “Lie down, and stand up.”

My body did as it was ordered. Then I saw his face break out in a smile.

“Sara! This is amazing! The voice condenser microphone I installed worked! You’re body responded to my voice command! Don’t you understand what this means? It means you can be happy!” he exclaimed!

“I’m not happy at the moment,” I thought. “In fact if you let me move again, I’ll kill you!” I would not get that chance, as very soon I would be changed.

“According to my calculations, we’re almost half way through our work tonight,” he said before pushing another button.

I began to walk around the room. Then he pushed another button and I began to run. I bumped into his bed and fell down. He must have pushed another button, because I jumped off the bed and started jumping across the room. Out of the corner of my eye he pushed another button and I stopped jumping. My body began swaying and then gyrating as a pop song from the radio popped into my head. Then I heard him laugh.

“You’re a terrible dancer, you know.”

“Tell me something I don’t already know, genius,” I thought.

“You’re still better than I am. I don’t have your amazing body,” he laughed.

“Well, duh! I’m a girl and by the way, my body isn’t that amazing,” I thought.

As I danced, I could tell that he was hesitant to push the next button. Then he told me why.

“For me to get to control your emotions, I have to program you’re body in such a way that it’ll do anything I tell it to do. There’s a proper sequence. If I’m to go any further, I need to push two buttons that I was hoping I wouldn’t have to push.”

“Well, just get it over with and push them,” I was surprised as I heard my voice articulate what I was thinking.

He looked at me and he said something that really surprised me. “Before we do this, I need you to know that I love you.” He then pushed a button and I found myself stripping off my clothes. Then I became surprised at myself. I had to admit that this was making me hot. “Oh…Rod! How are you… I mean uh…”

“There’s a button for that,” he smiled shyly. I saw him begin to take off his clothes.

“Oh, Rod! You’re going to fuck me!” I said with anticipation and as more of a statement than a question.

“Yes, I am, sweetheart. That’s the next button.”

I was hot. Rod’s power over me was an aphrodisiac. About five minutes ago I wanted to kill him. Now I wanted him to drill me. “Baby, you don’t need to push any buttons to fuck me,” I grinned, as I stood obediently before him. I smelled my arousal in the air.

“Yes I do, he said, he walked over to me and pushed a button. “Lie down on the bed, he said into the microphone and my body obeyed. He then spread my legs and pushed his hard member into my drenched pussy and pushed a button. I began to thrust up and down into him. I was more turned on at that moment than I had been in my whole life.

“One last button for now!” he grunted and then I heard him say. “Make passionate love to me! Kiss me more passionately than you’ve ever kissed anyone!”

My pace changed a little from frantic thrusts to more even, but deep thrusts. This allowed him to control the pace. My mouth found his and we began to deeply French. I had never kissed during sex before. Every guy I had ever been with had told me that kissing was strictly part of foreplay. I had to admit it; kissing during sex was amazing. Actually, we weren’t having sex any more. We were making love and then I got it. We were making love, not fucking. I had never made love before. Then I felt him cum deep inside of me and I heard him say two words before my world went black. “You’re mine!” he cried.

I then came so hard I blacked out.

When I woke, I was happy as I looked into my new man’s smiling face. My bright smile must have told him how happy I was. I knew I could do a good job of pleasing him. He seemed to really like my body (I guess there was no accounting for taste), and now he knew that he could fuck me at the drop of a hat. Then he repeated something that seemed to confuse me, but did not dampen my mood.

“I love you, Sara. You probably always knew that.”

“No. I always thought that you wanted to fuck me or at least look at my tits. Guess you get to do both from now on,” I laughed and he joined in.

“Well. I guess that’s true too, but seriously, I love you,” he said, as I smiled back, not really understanding the importance of the remark.”

“Well, that’s nice. I guess it’s a good thing because it means that you’ll want to fuck me,” I chirped happily.

Rod frowned. “I know why you’re happy. I’ve reached the first emotion tier and the first button is ‘happy’.”

“Well sure I’m happy! I just had the best sex of my life,” I grinned.

“Better than Carl?” he asked.

“Hell yeah! It didn’t hurt that you didn’t slam the hell out of me into a wall, either,” I giggled at my play on words and remembering how sore I got.

I saw that Rod didn’t look as happy as I thought he might be. Maybe I wasn’t good enough for him. I began to get worried. I just found a guy to take me and I didn’t want to lose him. “Baby, was I OK? I mean, I hope I didn’t disappoint you.”

“The sex was amazing,” he admitted. “What I’m missing is the other stuff…”

“Don’t worry baby! I’ll do any stuff you want. I always swallow and Carl did my ass a few times, but you can have it whenever you want.”

He smiled, but it was not the kind of smile I wanted to see from him. In other words, it didn’t make me feel all that secure in my role as his personal slut. “Sara, I didn’t want to do it…”

“Noooooo! Don’t say it!” I thought, as I feared he was going to reject me.

“…but I will need to use the device on you some more.”

I breathed a sigh of relief. “Baby, as long as you’ll still fuck me, I’ll do anything you want me to do.” I grinned.

“I want you to be the woman I know you can be,” he sighed.

Later, Rod told me that he wanted to program me gradually, but my response to the physical programming was not what he wanted. My lack of confidence and my appalling insecurity had only been worsened by the effects of the device. Before the weekend was over, I would lose my soul before I could get it back the way it should have been.

* * *

I still, don’t quite remember everything that happened, as my memory was kind of hazy over the next few days. He worked on me all weekend long and then we both called in sick on Monday. I remember walking around campus with Rod holding hands like we were a couple. I remember being happy. Finally, I remember being in love. Rod told me that he had used the device on me in such a way that it broke down the old insecure me and allowed me to maintain much of the same relationship we had as lab partners (though obviously with my new feelings and desires). I remembered how much he cared for me and all of the praise he had given me since we had started working together last September. Most importantly, now I finally understood the truth about myself.

I was smart. To be totally modest, I was a fucking genius. If I hadn’t been there was no way I would have gotten into Polytech. I also realized, I was a hot piece of ass (especially after all of the bruises on my body had healed). My reflection in the mirror told me that I was beautiful. I had been a late bloomer, but did I ever bloom? The problem was that I had been tormented so much about my appearance in the past; I couldn’t really see how beautiful I was. When I started paying a little bit of attention to my looks, I lost confidence in my brains. So in my mind, I had neither been smart or beautiful. Now I knew I was both. I also learned something about myself. I was a good person. I deserved someone who loved me who I could love. I knew I had found that man in Rod. He was brilliant, great in bed and really cuter than I thought he was (though we still needed to work on his physique).

By the time we had sorted out our feelings, we both realized it was time to take care of some unfinished business. Rod took Jen and my other friends Mandy and Lisa, under his control. Under the guise of “fully testing the remote’s functionality”, he had sex with both Mandy and Lisa, and he did Jen every which way (and every which hole). Under the circumstances, I probably should have been jealous, but Rod taking Jen in particular, was sweet. Later I buried the hatchet with her, but seeing Jen lying there moaning like a slut was great revenge for her betrayal. I guess I felt it was worth letting Rod have a little fun her (and the other two, who apparently had been talking me down to Carl and telling them how easy I was to control).

The cherry on the top was Rod took over Carl and left him an irresistible order which would make him piss his uniform pants in an upcoming nationally televised football game. I’m sure the pro scouts loved his incontinence. Carl actually got off quite lightly. From what I understood he had a big lunch that day. After all the hoopla, Rod took away Carl’s memory that Rod had given him the peeing order and then the girls’ memories concerning the sex (If they couldn’t remember, I still wonder what Rod might have made me forget).

Then, my darling boyfriend shocked me and made me fall completely in love with him. No, he did not use the remote on me again. He told me that I was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with and that he wanted us to become engaged after school. I told him I felt the same way. We both agreed that we needed to get cracking on some more projects and we didn’t want to be distracted with planning a wedding until we were done with our undergrad work. Still, we both agreed that it was just a formality. I was for Rod and he was for me, ‘til death do us part. Then, Rod did the unthinkable that filled my heart with even more love for him. He handed me the device and asked me to use it on him any way I wanted!

I suppose I could tell you that I made a lot of changes, but I didn’t. In all the ways that really mattered, he was perfect in my eyes. In the end, I just made him fuck me a lot and in all kind of ways (which I didn’t need the device to do) and I made him enjoy working out with me (as it gave us something else to do together, while giving him a better physique). I also made him agree to let me dress him up. (I really just picked his wardrobe, but he would actually let me dress him sometimes). Soon, he was the biggest stud at Polytech and he was mine.

Last night we made love and it was per our usual grade of amazing. Rod was getting wistful, in the afterglow. “So what are we going to do with the device? Destroy it?” he asked.

“Maybe eventually; still, I wonder if we could help someone. I thank God every day that you rescued me. I’d have been a wreck if you hadn’t used it.”

“I’d like to, but it’s pretty damn powerful. If we gave it to someone, we would need to be sure they did not use it to exploit anyone.”

“How about your friend, Glenn? From what you’ve told me, he would seem like the perfect choice. It was awful what happened with him and his girlfriend, Helena, right?”

“True. Maybe…” he started.

“What?”

“Let’s just say that if he used it on Helena, I wouldn’t be sad. I still can’t believe that she’s gay.”

“Well, we’ll leave that to his conscience. Let’s not tell him how he should use it. Maybe he can help some silly girl to come to her senses.”

“Like you?” he grinned.

“Yeah, my sweet pain in the ass; ‘like me’,” I laughed.

“Do you want me to be a pain your ass?” he teased.

“You never hurt when you’re in there. You only make me feel really good,” I smiled thinking of last night.

“For me too. You’re amazing!”

“I know,” I said, quite honestly and without a trace of modesty, “So are you,” I added, telling Rod that I felt the same way about him.

“Well, as far as our little project, I think I got the better deal”

“Really?” I grinned.

“I finally got my dream girl. You’re the one I’ve always been waiting for,” he beamed. “Now I just want Glenn to be as happy as I am.”

“You mean, ‘WE ARE’, baby,” I grinned, as I captured his mouth in a hungry kiss and things only got better from there.