The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

USER FRIENDLY

CHAPTER 2 – GETTING THE BASICS RIGHT

Contract signed, administration completed, the “installation” was enormously professional and efficient, and was over in less than an hour. In a slight daze, Sara was led back to the meeting room. Although slightly numbed by the local anaesthetic, she could definitely feel the swing of an unfamiliar weight between her legs and a slight tweaking of her nipples as she walked. Her tongue felt fine, if a little thick.

What had been really quite painful was the tattoo. They’d put exactly where a tramp stamp would be – which still slightly amused her – but less amusingly, boy, did it sting. People used the words tramp stamp too lightly – these tech guys had used some sort of ACTUAL electronic stamp to imprint the entire tattoo in one go. She had actually squealed.

Afterwards, and before getting dressed, she had examined herself in the full length mirror in the changing room they’d provided.

She had to admit, it was a good look.

Her firm new breasts stuck out in a proud jut, and were now even more striking with the addition of the two piercings, glittering in the light and accentuating her thoroughly hard nipples. She wondered if her nipples would ever not be hard whilst these devices were in place. That could be something for the feedback form.

The clit ring was slightly larger and heavier than she had expected, and once inserted and set free, it was like a gentle, but constant, tug. There was no way she’d ever not notice it was there, that was for sure – every movement instantly offered renewed awareness of the ring and its ball-like attachment. Some movements, any sudden shifts, shocked her with unanticipated awareness of the ring – even through the anaesthetic. A swaying walk gave a rhythm to it that she could already sense would be exciting. She experimented with accentuating the sway of her hips and was pleased with how should could control the effect … to some extent, at least.

And all this without even turning the thing on. What would it be like when she did?

Turning round, she could see the QR tattoo reversed in the mirror. About two inches to a side, it looked abstract and stylish, and entirely in keeping with the technology.

* * *

Back in the meeting room, and having established she was comfortable post “fitting”, the man explained a few of the details of the product.

“OK, there are three things to know. First and most important, the control system will only work when the collar is in situ. So you have to wear it when you’re using the system. It’s something of a fail-safe. Second, you will probably want to start with low levels of stimulation and try things out gradually. Third, do have a go at all the different features – but get familiar with the basics first. On/Off. Intensity. Entertainment Settings. Unlock. Shall we give it a try, or would you prefer to wait until you’re home…?”

Sara wasn’t about to go into full on experimentation in the middle of the office of a man she’d barely even met, but she thought it would be worth at least checking the basics.

“All right,” she said. “Let’s make sure I know what I’m doing…”

She carefully picked up the master unit – the collar – and confidently fastened it around her neck. It fit snugly, perfectly.

Immediately she was struck again by the rigid, relentless solidity of the thing. Not uncomfortable – but simply THERE, an undeniable, forceful presence around her neck. She was aware of her cheeks flushing – and again, with sudden clarity, of the gentle weight between her legs.

The man grinned and handed her the remote control. “On/Off first,” he said.

She pressed the icon. It lit green – On.

There was a tiny, low level tingling sensation around all four of the piercings as the devices came to life and began to gently vibrate. Like being nibbled. She gasped, and quickly pressed the icon again. Red—Off.

“Impressive, eh?” said the man. “And that is the lowest, default setting. Do you want to increase the intensity….?”

More than anything else, that is exactly what Sara wanted to do.

“NO!” she squealed, “ah I mean, let me do that in my own time please. Can you show me the settings?”

He took the remote control and clicked the “Settings” icon. Up popped a page of what seemed to be functions offering different combinations of vibrations, electrical pulses, preset entertainment programmes, and so on.

“You can adjust all of these manually or just use one of the presets. Try them all out and let us know what you think.” With a smile, he added: “And, whatever you do, keep this in a safe place at all times …”

After practicing Lock/Unlock a few times, Sara left the building with collar and remote safely in her bag, still savouring the disconcerting feeling of what this device could do. She decided she had better take it slow. She would try everything out gently, and her first few weekly reports would be especially diligent. There was nothing less than $5,000 a month at stake here.

* * *

Product feedback report #5

Submitted by: Sara

Hi. Over the last week now I’ve familiarised myself with all of the basic settings. And tried various configurations. The user interface is working fine, there is however one glitch on “Intensity” where if you’re not careful with the slider, it can skip a level (or several) which can be a surprise to say the least when you are looking for a gradual increase.

Also, by playing around, I’ve found an optimal combination for me of Vibrate and Electrical stimulation, somewhere in the middle of the balance. So you could try adding an option to save new configurations such as this (user Entertainment preferences) as a different “profile”? All is going well, and this is going to be a great product.

Feedback response #5

Thank you Sara. (1) We will fix the sensitivity of the Intensity slider and update remotely. (2) It is easy to add custom profile saves, and we will upload this feature within 24 hours along with (3) some new apps. We look forward to your next feedback.

* * *

Sara was indeed diligent in submitting her reports and suggestions. What she left out was the pure unadulterated pleasure of the product. For the first week or so she tried various combinations of settings in the privacy of her bedroom—and quickly came to realise that this could be the most addictive thing she had ever come across. These guys had really done their research. She could imagine women would be flocking to buy this.

Every day was a kind of agony. She still had to go to work, after all. The constant sensitivity and hardness of her nipples, standing out against her striking breasts – whatever she wore, they were right there on display. She was always conscious of a low-level arousal. She longed to stroke them, or to have somebody else stroke them, nuzzle them, bite them. The gentle tug of the clit ring kept her wet all the time—and sometimes, when she walked or shifted her position, there was that unexpected jolt of sensation that made her eyes widen and her mouth pop open.

But this was nothing to the constant anticipation of what lay in store for her, at home.

Every day she looked forward to getting back. She could hardly wait. But she still took it slow… to make the most of everything.

There was the ritual of stripping naked and admiring her new, enhanced, modified body. There was the ritual of putting on the master device – her collar, as she was determined not to think of it – and the thrill of it closing tight and unknowable around her slender neck. The ritual of toying with the O Ring dangling from its seamless steel front.

The ritual of reaching for the remote device, and wondering where she should take herself that evening.

The ritual of ON.

The ritual of gradually edging up Intensity until she felt she could take nooooo more please – and then pushing it one little notch further.

The ritual of trying out the presets in Settings. Some she loved – she could lie back and let the technology do the work of ever escalating stimulation to orgasm. Again, and again.

* * *

After nearly a month, Sara’s first pay check landed. She decided it was time for some company.

Friday night. It was easy to pick men up. Arch back, show tits, smile, toss hair, things Sara was exceptionally good at. Her legs and ass were looking great too – something about the device was exercising all those little muscles that made a difference. She was feeling super confident in her body, and knew that was super sexy in itself.

Sara pulled on a tight little black number that left just a little to the imagination, and stared at herself in the mirror. She was loving those breasts. She was loving the piercings that made her nipples stand out. She was loving the feel of the weight at her groin, a hidden treasure.

Her eye caught the reflection of the collar – her collar – lying open on the bedside table.

She shook her head. She slipped into her 6 inch heels and headed out to hunt.

* * *

Saturday morning, Sara reflected on her night out. It should have been great. All the positives were there: great looking guy, up for some fun, no strings, good in bed, impressive size. What could not be to like?

The reality was not bad. In fact it was good. The guy explored every inch of her, played in all the right places, and twice brought her close… But it was just not as good as the feelings she could bring through the test product. In the back of Sara’s mind – even as the guy pumped her – and even as she arched her back and came close, so close, but not close enough – was one thought.

Her. In her collar. With whatever mad combination of vibration and current driving her wilder and wilder. Riding that guy’s cock with animal abandon as the Intensity glided up to the highest setting it could go...

Just On.

She had concentrated hard on sucking his cock for a second time, not something she particularly enjoyed if she was honest about it, but she couldn’t block out the intruding thoughts.

Always On.

She donned the master device – the collar – got dressed and walked around her flat with intensity at low, just to feel how it would feel to be always On, out there in the world.