The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Up to Par

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

“Golf is not a sport. Golf is men in ugly pants walking.”
Rosie O’Donnell

While amusing, the above anecdote is not entirely accurate. For one thing, golf is a sport, one that requires years of practice and skill. For another, the style of pants has improved greatly over the last few years. Finally, golf is not just a sport for men but women as well, particularly businesswomen looking for a way to relax over the weekend and maybe make a few deals at the same time.

It had been a while since Rene had golfed. Several years of hard work to rise the corporate ladder didn’t leave a lot of free time but now that was an executive, she decided it was about time for her to learn something new. It wasn’t like she was a total beginner, of course. Her father had taken her to the course near their mansion a few times in her teens but she’d fallen off when she started attending college. Well, it was never to late to get back into the swing of things.

She had little trouble finding the place, a small course near the office, quite handy if she decided to get in a few holes during lunch time. She parked her expensive car into the lot and stepped out, heading towards the small pro shop. She was a tall woman still extremely attractive, even in her early forties, her red locks flowing nicely around her underneath her visored cap. She wore a stylish blouse and golf shorts, her shoes clicking along the pavement as she headed towards the shop. She stepped inside and looked about for any sign of life. “Anyone here?”

“Be right out,” a voice called out from the back. Out came a woman who appeared to be at least a decade younger than Rene with a wide smile on her face. Her body carried a thin but healthy tone that Rene wished she still had, the simple shirt not helping to hide her full breasts, her sleek legs showing past her shorts. She had a rather short black haircut, her bangs hanging well on her forehead and smiled as she looked at Rene. “Hi, I’m Wendy. I’ll be helping you with your lesson today.”

“Rene,” Rene said, returning the shake. “Glad you could squeeze me in. A couple of people at my office heard I wanted to come and recommended you. They say you do great things.”

“I try my best,” Wendy shrugged as she led Rene in. “Here, let me show you the setup.” She took Rene out to a back room which was set up like a giant green, a hole on the end of the room with an authentic looking course surrounding it. “I thought we’d be going outside,” Rene said, slightly surprised.

“Not just yet,” Wendy said, locking the door behind her as she walked over to where Rene was appraising the room. “I like to start off slow and build up from there.” She took a pair of clubs and a ball off of a rack on the wall and moved over. She placed the ball on the tee and stepped back. “You look a little young to be doing this, if you don’t mind my saying,” Rene offered as Wendy worked.

“No offense,” Wendy shrugged. “I’ve been into this for a while now. My uncle owns the place but don’t think I got this out of nepotism. I’ve practiced hard, I have a licencee to teach and I think I’m pretty good at it.”

“No offense,” Rene said. “Glad to know I’ll be in good hands.”

Wendy nodded as she stepped over behind Rene. “All right, the first thing you have to do is keep your eye on the ball.”

“I know this lesson,” Rene smiled. “I’ve golfed before.”

“Yes, but I understand it’s been a while, right?”

“True,” Rene shrugged.

“Okay, try to keep your eye on the ball,” Wendy said. “Just keep your eyes directed on the ball. Just keep watching the ball, all right? Keep watching the ball, concentrate on the ball. This is the most important step of your game, Rene, concentrating on the ball. You have to concentrate on the ball, Rene, it’s incredibly important to keep your eye on the ball, concentrate on the ball, Rene, concentrate on the ball, keep all your concentration on the ball. Just try to block out everything else, Rene, try to block out everything else and concentrate on the ball, Rene, on the ball, concentrate on the ball.”

As Rene watched, she could feel her mind become somewhat sharper, her eyes focusing on the ball sitting on its tee. It was strange, but she could swear the thing was glowing. It seemed to glow for a moment, then stop, then glow again, then stop. It must have been a trick of the light but it was a fascinating thing to watch. It seemed to be blinking, the ball glowing on and off, on and off. It seemed to heighten Rene’s concentration on it, her field of vision starting to fade, her eyes seeing only the ball, blinking on and off, on and off, Wendy’s voice flowing into her ears as she stared at the ball, concentrating on the ball, concentrating...

“Concentrate on the ball, Rene, only the ball,” Wendy said, moving closer to her student, whispering in her ear. “Watch the ball, Rene, focus on the ball, focus everything on the ball, concentrate only on the ball, Rene, the ball and my voice, the ball and my voice, concentrate only on those. The ball and my voice, Rene, the ball and my voice are all that matters, only the ball and my voice, concentrate only on those two things, Rene. Concentrate on the ball. Concentrate on my voice. Block out everything else, Rene, all thoughts, all feelings, all worries, only my voice matters, only the ball matters. Concentrate on nothing but the ball and my voice, the ball and my voice, the ball and my voice.”

“The ball....your voice....the ball....your voice...” Rene whispered as her glassy eyes stared the blinking ball. Wendy could see that her special electronics system had ensnared another attractive player, the modulated flashes and her soft voice combining to lull Rene into a trance. A little reinforcement and the real lesson could begin. “Listen to my voice, Rene, listen to my voice, concentrate on my voice. You want to do well in golfing, don’t you, Rene?”

“Yes.”

“You will do anything to do well in golfing, won’t you, Rene?”

“Yes.”

“You know that listening to me will help you do well, Rene.”

“Yes.”

“You know that doing what I say will help you do well, Rene.”

“Yes.”

“You will do anything I say, won’t you, Rene?”

“Any...thing...”

“If I tell you to make love to me, you’ll do it, won’t you, Rene?”

“....Yes....”

“Take off your clothes, Rene,” Wendy ordered as she stepped back and pulled her shirt off. Her firm breasts came loose and she swiftly let her shorts and panties fall as well as she watched Rene slowly strip, her eyes still on the ball. As he shirt and bra fell to the floor, Wendy was exposed to a well toned body, the breasts not sagging at all, the firm ass and stomach a testament to a good diet. Wendy moved forward, naked herself now, and stood before Rene. “Look at me, Rene,” she said and watched as Rene’s gaze changed from the ball to Wendy.

“Look into my eyes, Rene, look deep into my eyes. As you look deep into my eyes, you know you will do anything I ask, won’t you, Rene?”

“Yes....”

“If I tell you to make love to me, will you do it, Rene?”

“Yes....”

“Make love to me, Rene.”

“Yes...” Rene moved forward and kissed Wendy gently on the mouth, the kiss becoming more passionate as they embraced, Wendy’s tight breasts pushing against Rene’s more rounded ones. They ran their hands over each other as they continued to kiss, Wendy’s hands moving to Rene’s ass as Rene’s slid under Wendy’s arms to touch her breasts. They slowly moved down to the floor, still kissing, Wendy ending up on top. She worked herself against Rene, rubbing their pussies together, the friction igniting passion within them both. Rene sighed as she felt Wendy slide her hands over to her breasts, licking at the tight nipples, running her hands over the soft curves. She let her hands and tongue drag along the tits as she continued to rub herself against Rene’s body.

Finally ready to let go, Wendy sat up and placed her pussy above Rene’s mouth. “Lick it, Rene,” she commanded. “You want to lick it. You must do well by licking it.” Immediately, Rene’s tongue jabbed upwards and into Wendy’s ready pussy, slowly at first, then with more frequency, her tongue stabbing in and out of Wendy’s pussy. Slowly, Rene’s hands moved up Wendy’s body, gripping her tight breasts, squeezing them as she licked at the pussy above her. Wendy gently rocked on Rene’s chest, her ass sitting on the full breasts, moaning as she felt Rene go at her. She finally came, her juices falling onto Rene’s face, staining her red hair as she continued to lick at Wendy’s clit.

Wendy slid herself off and moved down Rene’s body. She moved down the thin stomach before coming to Rene’s pussy, wet from the excitement alone. Wendy paused, savoring the scent, before pushing herself in, her tongue lapping away at Rene, her hands sliding up and down the hypnotized woman’s thighs, adding the thrill. For Rene, it felt like waves of pleasure went from her thighs to her pussy and were released onto Wendy’s eager tongue. Lost in trance and pleasure, Rene withered on the makeshift green, her passion beginning to loosen before exploding onto Wendy’s face. The brunette went about licking at Rene’s pussy, lapping away the juices surrounding the dark lips, waiting to get every inch of the older woman.

Wendy sat up and hovered over Rene, watching the woman catch her breath from her orgasm. She knew Rene would leave her with no memory except a good lesson and the desire for more of the same. She would come back again and again, never remembering what exactly happened. Her golf game would improve, Wendy’s conditioning would see to that, and she would be happy to recommend the duffer to her friends. All that was the future however. As she rolled Rene onto her stomach and gripped her buttocks, Wendy had a different hole in one in mind.