The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Up to Eleven

by Pan

Seven.

Eric stared at the app for a long time.

A long time.

He hadn’t ever meant to use it again. He’d realized the danger of what he was playing with; he’d seen how easily it could backfire.

His wife was the most important thing in his life, and just the idea of hurting her, of doing something to damage her in any way…it was the worst thing he could imagine.

But he already had. He’d used the app. Eric had caused his wife to hit Zero, and he needed to fix it.

Part of him wanted to just move it to One. Get his wife out of the depression, return her to the status quo of the last few months.

But the last time he’d manually moved his wife back to One, she’d stayed there. She’d maintained her bare minimum libido, until the last of her sexual energy had died out.

Who was to say that the same wouldn’t happen this time?

And if he was messing with her libido anyway, wouldn’t it be better to change it to something that would make them both happy?

Three.

When he’d manually adjusted his wife to a Three, it had caused some kind of loop. Every day, she’d slowly risen to Six, Seven; she probably would have gone higher, if he’d waited.

Every day, he’d get to fuck his wife. And not just late at night, with the lights out, in the missionary position.

He’d get to take her in the kitchen, in his office. In her office.

Maybe in the living-room, against the window, where the neighbors could see.

Not that he actually wanted them to, of course. He’d make sure that they only did that when he was sure no one was home. But the risk of being seen…

Eric took a deep breath. He needed to make sure he was doing the right thing here, not just letting his penis do the thinking for him. It had been two months since his dick had last gotten what it wanted, so it was not shy about sharing its opinions on the matter, but he had to do what was right.

He had to do what was right by Jamie, first and foremost.

…and if that happened to line up with what his cock wanted, well—what was the harm in that?

“I’m loving it.” Like a McDonald’s commercial of old, Jamie had been pretty clear about her feelings when she’d been in the ‘loop’, slowly getting more aroused throughout the day. He hadn’t pushed her into sharing how she felt, and it had been right after they’d fucked, so Eric was confident that it hadn’t been the app’s influence making her share her excitement.

She wanted it. He was as sure of that as he’d ever been. The app had cured her near-asexuality, and she’d never been happier.

And, in a happy coincidence, her happiness lined up exactly with his dick’s.

Eric knew the next step. He knew what he had to do.

And he didn’t want to make his wife suffer any longer than was necessary. Normally he would sleep on a major decision like this, but every moment he hesitated was another moment that his wife was stuck in whatever sexual depression his actions had caused.

And so just a few minutes after Eric decided what to do, he did it. With a deep breath, he placed his finger on the app, and slowly, carefully slid it to the right.

One.

Two.

Three.

Proud of himself for not listening to his insistent erection, silently screaming at him to see exactly how high the app went (if it could dip below One, could it go above Ten?) Eric carefully raised his finger and closed the app.

Downstairs, he was enormously relieved to see that his wife’s demeanor had changed. It was as though someone had flipped a switch—gone was the hollow gaze that he’d woken up to that morning.

Instead, he was met with the flirty look that he knew his wife got when she was at a Three.

“Hey handsome,” she said. “You want some toast?”

“I’m good,” he said, feeling as though a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

Jamie was okay. His wife was going to be okay. He’d undone whatever damage he’d caused—he’d pulled her out of the pit his actions had accidentally dropped her into.

He’d saved her. Sure, he’d been the one to cause the issue in the first place, but the truth remained: he’d saved her.

“Yeah you are,” she purred. A goofy grin spread across Eric’s face. His wife had still been loving, still been present…but he hadn’t realized how much he’d missed this, this. The way that she looked at him when she was in the mood, the way it made him feel, to be wanted.

“You’re in a good mood,” he replied, and she laughed in response.

“Yeah, I guess I am.”

To his surprise, Jamie sauntered over to her husband, wrapped her arms around him, and looked into his eyes.

“How are you?”

“I—I’m good,” he stammered.

Jamie bit her lip, and her eyes flicked down his body. There were few things that his wife could do that wouldn’t give Eric an erection, but this move was pretty close to the bottom of that list.

“Oh yeah?” she said, sinking to her knees. “I bet I could make you feel a lot better…”

A mix of emotions rushed Eric, fighting for dominance. Excitement, arousal…and fear.

He’d set his wife to a Three. A Three. He knew what a Three looked like: it was fun. Flirtatious. A Three was a good time, but not this good a time.

As Jamie unbuckled his pants, Eric desperately wished that he hadn’t left his phone upstairs. He didn’t want to put a halt to the second blowjob he’d ever received from his wife (his dick would ever forgive him if he did) but he would have given almost anything to know exactly what number his wife was currently at.

“Mmm,” Jamie whispered to her husband’s erection. “I’ve missed you.”

A part of Eric knew that it was important that he focus, that he try to solve this—his wife’s mental health was at stake!—but it wasn’t long before that part of him was overruled, his erection succeeding in its coup against reason, fueled by the pleasure of his wife’s truly talented tongue.

Just as he was about to cum, his wife surprised him again. Pulling his cock out of her mouth, she looked up at him, her eyes clouded with lust.

“Fuck me,” she begged. “Eric, please…I need to feel you inside of me.”

Before he could find the words to respond, she’d pulled down her shorts and her panties, and was laying back on the couch. “Fuck me,” she moaned once more. “Oh, god…I need it. Fuck me!”

Eric had never heard his wife so powerfully aroused, and it wasn’t long before he was inside her. The sheer heat of the situation was enough to tip Eric over the edge, and it only took a few short thrusts before he was cumming, his cock pulsing as he climaxed inside his wife.

Jamie came as soon as he did. He could feel her tremble beneath him as she climaxed, her breath coming out in small, desperate pants.

There was a long pause, the only sound in the room the excited breath of the spent couple.

“Wow,” Jamie finally said. She was still wearing a top and shoes; her shorts and panties were bunched up around her ankles.

Eric had never seen her wearing anything sexier.

“Wow yourself,” he said, unable to stop a nervous grin from appearing on his face.

“I guess I don’t mind if we go a few months without sex, if that’s how we break the drought…”

Eric tried to hide his dismay. Even now, even after using the app again, she was happy to have spent the last several months in a sexless marriage?

Before he could say anything, Jamie moaned slightly as she pulled his softening dick out, and pulled her pants back up.

“Thanks, stud,” she said, her demeanor exactly as it had been when Eric had entered the room.

What the fuck was happening?

As soon as he got back into his office, Eric pulled up the app.

Three.

It still read Three, just as it had when he left.

Not for the first time, he cursed the fact that the app seemed to have no history, no memory. Had it been at a Three for the entire time he was downstairs? Had a two-month stint at One and a brief foray into Zero somehow…reset his wife’s scale? Was Three the new Seven?

Or was there something else entirely going on?