The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UP AND COMER

Megan Farrell was nervous as she rode up the elevator with her husband Scott. They were on the way up to the penthouse suite of Jared Fox, the CEO of the firm Scott was currently working for. The event was the annual company holiday party that only the top executives at the firm were invited to. This was the first time for Scott and it was a very big deal to be invited. It meant that the boss looked favorably upon him, so Megan took it upon herself to make herself look as good as possible. She splurged and bought a long, backless silk evening gown with no sleeves and a plunging neck line that accentuated her generous cleavage. She also bought a great pair of white patent leather pumps and used her most expensive diamond earrings, necklace and bracelet to top off her ensemble. Megan had also spent most of the afternoon at her hair stylist to get her hair done just right, going along with Scott’s suggestion to wear her hair up since it showed off her slender neck. Her makeup was immaculate and, as a former catalogue model, she felt confident that her looks would stun any man in the room, especially his boss.

The elevator doors opened and they were met by a very striking couple. The man, who she assumed was Scott’s boss, appeared in his fifties and his wife looked in her early thirties. Megan recognized immediately from their appearance that their tastes were on the expensive side. His wife was also very attractive with dark, exotic features.

“Sorry we’re late.” Scott apologized to his boss. “We ran into a little traffic on the way over. This is my wife Megan.”

“Hello, I’m Karen.” The hostess introduced . “We’re so glad you could make it.”

“You’re just in time.” Jared assured them. “We were about to sit down for dinner. Megan, since this is your first time here, I would like you to sit by me.”

Megan took the arm of Jared and allowed him to lead her to the lavishly decorated dining room table where the others were taking their seats. What followed was one course after another of the most wonderful food and wine Megan had ever eaten. She was charmed by the conversation of Jared Fox, and Scott seemed to be getting along well with Karen across the table. After the sumptuous meal, the guests retired to the large living area where a bay of windows gave a breathtaking view of the city. Megan wondered if Scott would be so successful one day as to have something like this. ‘I could definitely get used to this,’ Megan thought to herself as she admired a piece of art hanging on one wall.

“You look like you could use another one of these.” Came a voice from beside her.

Megan was slightly startled and turned to find Jared standing next to her, holding out a glass of expensive French champagne.

“Oh. Thank you.” Megan said. She wasn’t much of a drinker but she didn’t dare refuse his hospitality and took the glass so as not to risk offending him. She would do anything to make Scott look good in his bosses eyes. “I just wanted to tell you that you have a lovely home and I really want to thank you for inviting us.”

“It’s very nice to have you here.” Jared said with a smile. “Scott is a very valuable asset to our firm and I thought it was important to finally meet you. After all, a man’s success depends a lot on the woman behind him.”

“That’s what I’ve been trying to tell Scott.” Megan said with a charming laugh as she sipped her champagne.

“So, you are admiring this piece?” Jared said, looking up at the painting. “My wife picked this out. My tastes run more towards landscapes. Do you like Wyeth?”

“Yes. I love Wyeth.” Megan’s said in feigned interest. She had no idea who he was taking about, but she didn’t want to appear uncultured. She only prayed that he wouldn’t ask her something like what her favorite Wyeth painting was.

“I have one in my study.” Jared informed her. “Would you care to see it?”

“Absolutely!” Megan agreed as she wanted a peek at the rest of his lavish home.

Jared looked across the room at his wife who caught his eye and gave him a smile, and then led Megan away from the rest of the party and down a long hallway to his study.

“Don’t worry about abandoning Scott.” Jared assured her. “Karen will entertain him.”

Once inside the study, Jared pointed out his huge painting proudly and went to sit against the edge of his desk to watch her reaction. He was proud of his painting. It had cost him a million dollars.

“This is stunning.” Megan exclaimed. She was actually enthralled by the huge landscape it depicted. She was sure she had seen this painting in a book before and was impressed by it’s beauty.

“It’s rare these days that someone so young can appreciate fine art.” Jared remarked as he set his glass of champagne down and crossed his arms. “I know women don’t like to be asked their age, but I would guess you were, what, around twenty?”

“Twenty-two.” Megan said, turning her attention towards Jared. She couldn’t help but be charmed by his attempt to flatter her and blushed. “And I don’t mind giving out my age.”

“Scott is a very lucky man,” Jared said. “If you don’t mind my saying.”

“Not at all.” Megan said. She was starting to feel slightly dizzy and wondered if she already had too much to drink. The champagne was light but it’s effects were swift.

“How did you meet Scott?” Jared asked, wondering how a late thirties workaholic like Scott could have the time to find such a remarkably good-looking treasure such as Megan.

“I met him at a gym, actually.” Megan said. “We hit it off right away. I was a model at the time and I had to keep in shape. We were married a few months later and I quit modeling because Scott wanted me to. But I couldn’t just stay at home, so now I’m back at work.”

“Can I ask you a personal question?” asked Jared, who suddenly seemed perturbed.

Megan looked at Jared nervously and said, “Um...yes.”

“How often do you and Scott make love?”

Megan was taken aback and her mouth fell open. She couldn’t believe he was asking that. Before she could answer, Jared continued, “The reason I ask is that Scott seems to be very stressful at the firm and I have a feeling it’s because of his personal life. You are a very stunning woman and I would assume you both make love to each other quite often. Correct me if I’m wrong.”

Megan’s stunned confusion gave way to indignation. How dare he ask her such a thing. She replied sharply, “I don’t believe that’s any of your business.”

“But it is my business, Megan.” Jared told her. “The success of my business depends on the mental well being of my employees.”

“I think this discussion is over.” Megan said and began to walk out of the room.

“Stop, Megan.” Jared called out before she could take two steps. Megan was frozen in her tracks and was thoroughly dismayed that her body would not react to what her mind was telling it to do. She dropped her glass on the carpet and let out an audible gasp when Jared told her, “Turn around.”

Megan did as she was commanded and turned to face Jared. She was absolutely stunned at what was happening and uttered, “How...are you... doing this?”

“I laced your champagne with a little something I picked up in my travels.” Jared said with a grin. “Now, let’s continue where we left off. Please answer my question. How often do you and Scott make love?”

“I...uh...” Megan struggled to speak other words, but she finally answered with a great effort, “Once...a month.”

“Hmmm. That’s what I thought.” Jared surmised. “That won’t do at all. Do you mind if I ask why?”

“I...we...both have our work.” Megan answered. She tried to fight against whatever was controlling her but it hurt her head to do so. It was easier to just answer. “We’re both busy with our careers.”

“Doesn’t Scott make enough to support you both?” Jared inquired.

“Yes...but, I want to have my own life, too.” Megan answered defiantly. “I...I can’t believe I’m telling you this.”

“Believe me, it’s for the best, Megan.” Jared told her and then said, “Come closer.”

Megan glanced toward the door anxiously as she stepped towards Jared and stood in front of him. She wished in her mind Scott would suddenly appear and she opened her mouth to cry out but Jared said to her, “Don’t call out. We wouldn’t want to cause a scene, would we?”

Megan now felt totally helpless and all she could do was pray that Jared was only questioning her for his own strange reasons and wanted nothing more from her.

“Why are you doing this?” Megan asked?

“It’s not for totally selfish reasons, believe me.” Jared said. “I’ll explain in due time.”

Please let this end now, Megan thought to herself. She desperately wanted to leave and go to Scott. Megan pleaded, “Please... let me leave.”

“When we’re done.” Jared said. “Now, for my next question: do you ever perform oral sex on your husband?”

Megan closed her eyes and groaned. This can’t be happening, she thought.

“Answer me, Megan.” Jared commanded.

“N-No.” she finally uttered in embarrassment.

“Why not?” Jared asked.

Her head pounded as she tried to resist answering. She couldn’t take the pain and finally answered, “I...don’t want that in my mouth.”

“Has Scott ever asked for it?” Jared asked.

“Not...any more.” Megan answered as her eyes welled with moisture. “He knows I won’t do it.”

“That’s a shame.” Jared said as he took one finger and began to slowly trace the outline of her full lips. “To have such a pretty mouth go to waste. That will have to change.”

“Stop that.” Megan said as she tried to lift her hand, but she couldn’t. She nearly choked with anger and disgust when Jared inserted his finger in her mouth.

“Since it’s the holidays, I’m going to give you a little present, Megan.” Jared said with a grin. “First, I want you to kneel down in front of me.

Oh god no, Megan thought. Please don’t let him do this. She tried to speak in protest but his finger was still in her mouth as she began to adjust the hem and material of her dress to get down in a kneeling position.

“You must realize something, Megan,” Jared said as removed his finger from her mouth and began to unzip his wool slacks. “Men love to receive oral pleasure from a woman. Especially beautiful women such as yourself. It makes us feel powerful.”

Megan watched in horror as Jared removed his hardening member from his pants and she tried to look away, but Jared told her, “Look at it Megan. See it as a tool to win your husband’s undying affection.”

“Please,” Megan said as she looked up at Jared with tearful eyes, “Don’t... do this to me.”

“It’s for your own good as well as Scott’s.” Jared replied. “Now let’s have our first lesson in the art of pleasing your man, shall we? First, I want you to put your hand around the base of it.”

“No... I can’t.” Megan cried. “My husband.”

“Forget about Scott for the moment. Right now you will do everything I say. Put your hand around it.” Jared commanded.

Megan struggled, but it was of no use. Her hand slowly went up and encircled Jared’s cock. It was warm to the touch and jumped in her hand.

“Now, stoke it back and forth, very gently, until it’s fully erect.” Jared said softly.

Megan began to do as she was told and felt his penis expand and lengthen in her hand. Jared then continued his instructions. “First, I want you to lick around the surface of the head.”

Megan whimpered and try as she might, she could not help but lean her head forward and part her lips to allow her tongue to come out and begin licking the tip of his shaft.

“Yes...just like that.” Jared sighed with pleasure, “Now move on to the rest... lick up and down the entire length...don’t stop stoking with your hand...yes...just like that.”

Megan’s tongue move smoothly up and down Jared’s cock as he watched in utter enjoyment. This was something he would never tire of watching. Her perfectly manicured hand around his penis, her glossy lips, her wet tongue, all gave him a rush of ecstasy. “Very good, Megan. You learn very quickly. Now, take it into your mouth, just the head at first... and swirl your tongue around it... yes... just like that. Make it completely wet.”

As thoroughly disgusted as she was having to do this, it wasn’t as bad as she thought it would be. She looked at the door and hoped Jared’s wife would come looking for him, but she was probably still talking to Karen. At least that was what she hoped. All she wanted was to get this over with as quickly as possible.

“Slow down, Megan.” Jared suggested, “Take your time. Enjoy it as if it was the most wonderful thing you could ever do for a man.”

Megan heard his words and was overcome by a sudden arousal. As she slid her lips over his shaft and worked her tongue continually around it, she found herself enjoying the taste and sensation of having him in her mouth. Soon, she was taking as much of him in her mouth as she could, and Jared sighed deeply as he leaned back against the desk. He reached up and held her delicately by the back of her head to guide her back and forth and took delight in how eager she seemed to be as she sucked and licked him. Before long, the pleasure of her warm mouth was getting the better of him and he gently pulled out of her mouth as he held her head back.

“That’s enough of that.” Jared said with a grin. “As much as I’d like for you to continue, I think you get the idea.”

Megan looked up at Jared in confusion. She almost wanted to keep going, but Jared told her, “Stand up, now. It’s time for your next lesson.”

Megan stood up and wondered what he was going to do next. Her mind struggled with the thought of wanting to leave and wanting to stay. Where is Scott? Megan thought.

“I have another question for you, Megan.” Jared said, and Megan immediately knew she wasn’t going to like what he was going to ask her.

“No...please...no more.” Megan begged. “Let me leave.”

“Very soon. We’re almost done.” Jared assured her. “Have you ever had anal sex?”

Megan squeezed her eyes shut, wanting to block him out from her mind. This was too much and she couldn’t take it anymore. She started to plead, " Don’t...”

“Answer the question.” Jared commanded.

“No.” Megan answered in a barely audible whisper.

“Well, there’s no time like the present to experience it.” Jared said. “I want you come and lean over my desk.”

“Please, Jared. Don’t make me do this.” Megan cried as she wrung her hands together.

“I’m sure it won’t be as bad as you think.” Jared said. “Now, be a good girl and do what you’re told.”

Megan, with utter defeat, moved slowly to the desk and leaned over it, placing her hands flat on the dark wood top. She never dreamed anything like this would ever happen to her. All the money and success in the world was not worth this humiliation. She winced as she felt Jared reach and gather her dress to slide it up slowly, revealing her long, shapely legs and finally, her perfectly shaped behind. Jared let out a breath of excitement as he found her wearing sheer, thigh high hose with white thong underwear to hide her panty lines.

“Oh, my.” Jared said with obvious enjoyment. “At least you dress the part of a temptress, even if you don’t take advantage of all your talents. This is very nice.”

Megan shut her eyes tight as she felt him cup her firm ass cheeks with his palms, fondling them firmly before he told, her, “Spread your legs a little, Megan.”

Megan spread her high heels apart and shuddered when she felt Jared slide her panties down and take her by the hips, placing the tip of his cock behind her. He told her, “This will hurt at first, but I think you’ll soon find it very enjoyable.”

Jared inserted his cock and, without warning, thrust it in quickly as he clamped a hand over her mouth, anticipating a loud scream, which Megan emitted with an “Ummmph!!!!” behind his hand. She tried to reach up to take his hand away, but he was too strong, and she needed both hands for support as he began to slam into her from behind.

“Let’s not alarm the guests, shall we?” Jared said as continued to fuck her tight ass in quick strokes. With his other hand he reached for the top of her dress and began to fondle and squeeze her full and generous breasts with vigor. “You have an incredible body, Megan. Scott should be having you once a day at least. I’m confident we can fix that. The first lesson is to enjoy the pleasure of sexual intercourse. The more you do it, the more satisfied you become. Aren’t you starting to enjoy this a little more now, Megan?”

Megan continued to try and scream but it was no use. The pain was intense, but after several minutes, it began to decrease with every thrust. The thought of anyone but Scott touching her was abhorrent, but she was soon being overcome with sexual tension and desire. She tried to fight the idea, but Jared’s assault began to overwhelm her in ways she didn’t think possible. Incredibly, to herself, she began to feel the first stirring of an orgasm, which she hadn’t experienced in months with Scott. She mostly faked it to please him, and now it was coming like an onrushing tidal wave of pleasure. When Jared had the first inkling that Megan was now enjoying the experience, he released his hand from her mouth and let her moan aloud.

“How does it feel now , Megan?” Jared asked as he gave her a few hard thrusts, jarring her body and making her head and back arch upward and her breast bounce.

“Unnnnh!!” She groaned as she gripped the edges of the desk. “Don’t!!...stop!!”

“That’s what I thought.” Jared said with a laugh. “From now on you are going to be open to new sexual experiences, Megan. And now it’s time for you to come.”

Jared took both of Megan’s breasts that had spilled out of her dress and gripped them hard as he began a final assault of fast, hard thrusts, ramming Megan hard up against the desk, where she was squealing with ecstasy. She began to shiver with an intense climax as Jared began to explode inside of her. Megan was shuddering now, sprawled on his desk, breathing heavily as Jared continued hammering until every drop of his seed was pumped into her. After several seconds, he finally quit, gasping for air.

After Jared regained his senses, he pulled out of Megan, tucked his cock back into his pants, and gave Megan an appreciative, gentle slap on her smooth ass.

“That was incredible.” Jared said as he went around his desk to get a cigar out of his humidor. He sat down in his huge leather chair and relaxed, watching as Megan got up from the desk and began to pull up her panties and straighten herself up.

“Come here, Megan.” Jared called out to her. “Come sit on my desk for a minute.”

Still stunned from her experience, Megan walked slowly over to Jared and sat up on the edge of his desk, crossing her long legs elegantly.

“We have a few matters to discuss before we return to the party.” Jared said as he lit his cigar. “And I want you to listen very carefully. Do you understand?”

Megan nodded and Jared continued as he puffed and blew a large plume of cigar smoke in Megan’s direction. “From now on, your job is to keep your husband content, and there’s three important things you have to remember. One: you have to be a cook in the kitchen. Two: you have be a maid in the living room. Three: you have to be a whore in the bedroom. Now, repeat those back to me.”

Megan’s will was completely broken, and dizzied by the cumulative effects of the sex, champagne, and cigar smoke, she repeated to Jared in a soft voice, “I’m going to be cook in the kitchen ....a maid in the living room...and a...whore.. in the bedroom.”

“That’s a good girl.” Jared said as he patted her thigh. “Now, the first thing I want you to do is quit your job, whatever it is. Your sole purpose now will be to keep your husband completely happy. Keep yourself in shape and looking spectacular. Read some books to learn new sexual techniques. Fuck his brains out every night. Meet him at the door wearing sexy lingerie and give him oral sex as soon as he gets home. Better yet, I want you to wake him up with a glorious blowjob every morning before he comes to work. That way, he’s relaxed all day and he performs better for me. Believe it or not, stress was the number one problem with my top executives until a few years ago.”

Megan looked at Jared in stunned silence, trying to grasp what Jared was telling her. Ideas that went against everything she ever believed about herself. No matter how hard she tried to fight against them, his words were beginning to make complete sense.

“I know this will be hard at first, but I told you earlier that this is not only for my selfish reasons. This will benefit you as well. When you send Scott off to work, you can rest assured in the fact that he is thinking only of you and will never stray. A man will never look elsewhere when he has everything he needs at home. Do you understand what I’m telling you, Megan?”

Megan took a minute to comprehend what he had told her and wondered why she hadn’t thought of all those things before. She took a deep breath and answered, “Yes.”

“When you go home tonight, I want you to surprise Scott with long, slow, oral sex. Believe me, he’ll love you all the more for it.” Jared said as he arose from his chair and took Megan by the arm to escort her back towards the party. “Scott has the opportunity to be very successful in my firm, Megan. He’s what we call an ‘up and comer.’”

“I want him to be ‘up and coming’ at home as well.” Jared said with a smile as they both walked back down the hall together. Jared let his hand slip down her bare back and gave Megan one more gentle squeeze on her firm ass cheek before they reached the living room. Then, the two of them rejoined the party as if nothing happened.