The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is of a sexual nature and should not be read by anyone under age. The following is a completely fictional story and any correlation to reality is pure coincidence. It contains male domination, male sex with females, female with female sex, and the modification of humans.

Unraveled

by S.P. Riley

Day one of my new life started on a Friday at the end of Spring. I was out at a night club with a few friends and I was out dancing on the floor. When I first saw him, I didn’t think much about him. He was short with bad brown hair. He wore thick glasses, and to be truthful, he looked rather young for me. At the time I was thinking, ‘a woman has to have standards’ and he did not meet my standards. What changed my mind was when he touched me. He just walked past me, smiled at me as if to excuse himself, and he brushed his finger across the back of my arm. I didn’t feel different. I didn’t drop to my knees, then, and worship him, but when he said, “come,” I followed.

It was like my mind was focused on one thing, and one thing only, following him. He lead me back to one of the booths where there were two other women. One was a tall woman with dark, nearly black, skin who was impossibly beautiful with long shiny strait black hair. The other woman was a strawberry blond woman with narrow hips and long legs, and green contacts. When I was seated, he asked me if there were any women around that I thought was good looking.

That was easy, my friend Amy was much better looking that I was with black hair and cute little baseball size breasts. I told him who Amy was and pointed her out to him. He just nodded his head and told me to wait there. I did and smiled at the two other women. They smiled at me and then focused back on him. Moments later he came back with Amy in tow and announced that we were leaving. The four of us went outside and we got into a black SUV. The black woman drove, and he was in the front passenger seat, while Amy, the blond, and I squeezed into the back seat.

When we were moving he turned around and gave us our orders. There were so many that I was having trouble remembering them all. The most important commands were he was now Master, our master, whom we have to obey without question. Another command was my old life is gone, I have forgotten my life before I met Master. I was also told I have a new name, number five. Amy is number four, the blond is number six, and the driver is number two. Whenever we speak to one another we are to call them by their number, and we will be referred to as our number.

Number two pulled up to a mansion that was the size of a football field. It had red brick exterior with many windows and a huge garage on the side. Number two parked along side four other vehicles and we went inside to the main hall. Master explained that the mansion belonged to number three, and she gave it to him, he laughed at himself for this. There is also a number one, suppose to be his favorite, but that is all I know. The main hall was a huge room that could have put on a party with easily over one hundred people. It had hard floors and tall windows going up a story and half. There was a type of stage with an over stuffed chair sitting up about a foot higher than the floor.

Master ordered us to strip for him as he took his seat and number two took off everything but her panties and stood at his side. In seconds what clothing I wore was in a pile before me and I was standing at attention before him. I just stood there waiting for him to tell us what he wanted us to do. I would have waited there until I passed out, but I didn’t have to wait that long. Master told us that number two was his house keeper. If she gave us an order, it could only be over ruled by a direct order from him. She was assigned to keep the house running and keep us ready for any command. I took this in like a sponge takes in water. My world, my life belonged to him now.

He came down from his chair and went to number four and looked her in the eye. He cupped her chin and tilted her head up to get a better view. I heard her gasp and out of the corner of my eye I could see her start to change. Her small baseball size breasts ballooned out to softball size with huge nipples. Her fat seemed to melt from her body. Number four’s hair changed to a deep black that any night would have been envious of.

Master smiled, and came to me and he took cupped my chin and I gazed into his eyes. It was like my body was in warm water, and then sent though a pasta machine. My body became lighter as my fat disappeared. Then I felt it as my muscles bulked up and I could feel my arms and legs grow strong with muscles. My eyes had to adjust as I became taller. I found out later that my hair became a natural red color that could not be confused with any other color. I also learned later that my eyes became a sea blue color. The last thing that happened to me was my pussy became burning hot like someone put a hot coal onto my clit. All I could think about was having sex. I wanted it. I needed it. Yet Master didn’t tell me I could act upon my urges, so when he let go of my face I could do nothing but stand there.

Master then went to number six and did the same to her. Her hair became flower white, and her body looked like a porn star. I was deeply envious when I saw Master put his hand between her legs and saw her jump. I desperately wanted him to do the same to me.

Master finished with number six and went to number two and whispered her some orders. Number two came along and picked up all of our cloths and walked off. Master looked down at us, and we looked on at him. He seemed to jump out of the chair and commanded us to follow him. With each step I could feel my pussy lips rub against each other and it made me want to have sex all the more. We went up to the second floor and into what could only have been Master’s bedroom.

Master told us to stop and he turned to number six and came up to her and kissed her full on the lips. His hands were running all over her body. I was so jealous that if I could I would have cut in. Thankfully I didn’t have to wait as Master ordered us all onto the huge bed. The rest of the knight was a complete blur. There were hair and tits and pussies all over. My head was between legs sucking and licking all over the place. I was licking everything that didn’t have long hair. All the while I don’t know what really was going on, but my sex drive was being taken quite a spin.

The only clear memory was when Master took me in the ass. There was such an electric charge that went through my body of pleasure and pain that threatened to make me pass out. With each thrust I wanted more and more. My body was eager for all that Master was willing to give me. I was eager for more, but all too soon he withdrew his dick and I was content with licking a white bush.

Day two started with being woken up by number two who told Master something about an appointment. While Master went to his private bathroom number two showed us the other three in the mansion. We were told that the only person who uses Master’s bathroom is him, unless we are told we may use it or are lead in there by him. When I came out of the shower there was a pair of panties with the number five stitched on it. I guessed it was with me, but there was nothing else and I was somewhat embarrassed to leave the bathroom wearing only one item of clothing and no shoes.

I was able to see Master leave with, who I found out later, was number three in a black limousine. I met up with number four and number six and we were then told about the house. Number two told us that as long as we are in the house we can only wear panties with our number on them, unless Master or number two tells us otherwise. If we ever leave the house, we are to put on cloths that would be fitting to what or where we would be going. While the Master is otherwise occupied or absent we are to clean and maintain the house and grounds.

The rest of the morning number one and I spent washing and waxing four of Master’s five cars. Number one is not what I expected to be as Master’s favorite. She was short and thin as a sheet of paper. I could see just about ever bone on her body even with her 44 DD breasts sticking out on her chest defying gravity. She had platinum blond hair and blue eyes. We were allowed to put on shorts and T-shirts to wash and wax Master’s cars out in the driveway.

While we were working, I found out a few things about Master. First he had just graduated from highschool, and number one was the hotty of the school. At some time soon after graduation Master obtained his ability to control people’s minds and bodies. Number one didn’t know how he did this, but she said that she was his first. Number one is the only person permitted to remember her past, and she told me that she regretted treating Master so poorly in the past.

By lunch time we had only washed and waxed two cars. Lunch consisted of sandwiches prepared by number four and number two. Soon after eating and drinking number one and I were back out washing and waxing the other two cars. The one car that we were not to wash and wax was an old beat up brown Mercury Sable with rust spots on the sides and bald tires. This was in stark contrast to the four other cars. One red convertible, one navy blue van, one blue sports car, and the black SUV only partly filled the ten car garage.

Number one and I had just finished getting the wax off the cars when Master came back with number three. I stood there smiling as he walked past me and inside the house. When I went in, I had to take off the cloths I was wearing to only my panties. I was hoping to find Master, but number two found me first and I was told to go help make dinner. Dinner was a slow cooked ham with a tossed salad and dinner rolls. When dinner was served, I was told that after I put all the food on the table I was permitted to sit down at the table. Master got the food first and then it was passed around the table. The conversation was Master saying how politics in America is flawed, but it was better than anything else in the world. He did ask for opinions from number three and number six, but I was not asked so I did not give my opinion.

The rest of the night Master took number one and number four up to his bedroom, and the rest of us, after cleaning up, were left to the living room. Number two told us that we could read or watch TV, or even go on the internet. If we did go on the internet, we were not allowed to go to any chat rooms or e-mail anyone. I opted to go on the internet and read about the news as the other girls watched some reality TV show. Some time around ten o’clock we were told to go to sleep and I found that my bed was an army cot on the third floor and a box of my panties underneath.

Day three started out much the same, but I had to help make breakfast. The morning I was assigned to cleaning the upstairs room. Around lunch time I saw master walking down the hallway and he stopped before me. He brushed a red hair out of my face. He put his mouth near me and as if fearful of rejection he kissed me. My body turned into a fireball. I wrapped my arms around him and was moving all over him. He had his hands on me, one on my breasts, and the other pushing my panties aside and fingering my pussy. I was almost ready to orgasm when Master stopped and walked on like nothing had happened.

The rest of the day my pussy was almost dripping wet. Number two told me that I had to change panties, mine were wet, and try to calm down. I tried but when dinner came around and I saw Master again my pussy seemed to surge out what I had been holding back all afternoon.

That evening Master took number three and myself up to his room. Oh how I loved what he did to me. He lowered my panties for me to show my trimmed red bush. He put his head between my legs and started to lick my pussy. I couldn’t hold back what I had been feeling since that morning and my body gushed out an orgasm that made me fall back unconscious. I regret that this happened since I don’t know what happened afterward, and I really wish I did.

Day four came to me as I woke up next to Master and next to number three. I would put her about thirty-five years old, but she had a great body. She had smooth curves and full breasts. She had no hair between her legs, but the hair on her head was a natural blond color. I knew from before, she had light brown eyes, and her voice was husky like she smoked too much when she was younger. That’s the thing I noticed, no one in the house smokes, and there was not exercise equipment, but everyone was thin and healthy. These thoughts were driven from my mind when Master woke up.

Master took me into his bathroom and found it to be a huge place. There was a shower large enough four six people. There was a bath that could have easily fit eight people. There was a huge two sink counter before three mirrors. Master took me into the shower and ordered me to wash him. I complied and ran the soap all over his body. I took extra care with his penis that grew hard in my hands. He took my red hair in his hands and guided my mouth over his dick.

I sucked and licked, without being told, his long member. His head was like a ball that I rolled around in my mouth and in my cheeks. I put it all down my throat to the point that my nose was touching his body, but I did not gag. I bounced my head back and forth, not letting Master’s dick escape my lips. I felt his hands push my head so his dick was all the way down my throat, and I felt him cum. I did not get to taste it, but I could feel my empty stomach gobble up his cum like it was ambrosia. He slid his slick dick out of my mouth and told me to finish washing him, and I did so. Then he told me to wash myself and he left the shower to dry off. I did as commanded and when I dried off I went and got a spare pair of panties and went to receive my next command.

Number two told me that for the rest of the day we were to be taking care of the grounds. I was given the job of trimming the bushes. By the end of the day my arms were aching and my face and back of my neck were sun burned. At dinner Master laughed at our red faces and bodies. He even gave number one a slap to her burned shoulders that made her wince, but she smiled at Master like she enjoyed it.

That evening Master took number two and number six up to his bedroom. I spent the rest of the night reading the newspaper and a few from months ago in a stack I found. When I went to bed I heard the moaning coming from Master’s bedroom and was quite envious.

Day five was enjoyable since I was permitted to go beyond the mansion grounds, grocery shopping. Number two had a list of the food that we needed and with number four we went to a local grocery store. I have to say that was the most fun I’ve had, without master, that I can remember. Every man in the store, and a few of the women, were checking us out. It was nice to know that other people were attracted to me, but the only man for me was Master.

Day eight came like a whirlwind. The morning was nothing out of the ordinary. Master had gone out before noon and came back in the afternoon. What he brought back with him was number seven. She looked so much like a teenager that I would swear she was. She had airy brown hair, and bright brown eyes. She acted like she couldn’t stop smiling and those teeth of hers were so bright she could bring down airplanes. All this and Master had not changed her yet. What Master did do was give her higher cheek bones, and made her chin a little rounder. Beyond changing her eyes to green Master did nothing to her.

After the introductions Master told us to get her ready for a party in the evening, and that we should get his cloths ready too. Number two gave most of the others instructions on washing number seven’s hair and getting her nails done. What number two told me to do was get Master’s tuxedo and the rest of his cloths ready.

I eagerly went up to Master’s bedroom, where I could hear him in the shower, and opened his closet to look for his tux. Before I found his penguin suit, I found a T-shirt that had written on it, ‘Alumni of Bellview Highschool’ and below that a box for signatures. Yet in the box there were only two names written in marker, and they both were guys. I felt a great wave of pity for the women who never realized what they missed in not being with Master.

I found Master’s tux and a pair of black socks, and some highly polished dress shoes. I heard the shower turn off and Master came into the bedroom drying his hair. He groped for his glasses on the dresser and put them on to see me. He smiled at me, filling me with a warmth that I’ll never forget. He excused me with a quick pat on the ass.

Day nine technically started at midnight so that’s why I classify what happened here as the next day. Everyone stayed up, well past midnight, for Master to return from the party he went to. The limo pulled up and number seven and Master exited it. What we all saw was Master quite drunk being helped to the door by number seven, and she was smiling.

Master came in and sat down on a bench near the door. All of us were around him waiting for him to tell us what to do. His hair was messed up, his tux was in complete disarray, and his glasses were nowhere to be seen. After he sat for a moment and breathed enough he started laughing. He somehow focused on number two and me and I’ll never forget what he said to me, “which one is you?”

“Number five,” I answered.

He laughed and said, “okay five you and two fuck in 69 until I tell you to stop.”

That’s all I needed to hear. I laid down on the floor and number two climbed on top of me. I pushed her panties up and she did the same with mine. Her black bush was cut short and her pussy lips were as black as the night that surrounded us. Between her legs it was like I was being drawn into a black hole, and my tongue lead the way. She tasted like nothing I’ve ever had before. There is no way any person could naturally taste like she did. If I didn’t know better, I’d swear she tasted like dark chocolate.

She did better than I did. Perhaps she’s had more practice but her tongue and lips made me orgasm in a matter of minutes. My hot and wet pussy was more and more desirable and made me want her lips and tongue inside me for eternity. To be honest it didn’t last that long.

The sun was just coming up when I lost consciousness. And to be honest I don’t know what happened next, but when I woke up number two was no longer on top of me. I woke up with a start and looked around. What I saw was Master sitting on the bench that he was on the previous night. He smiled down at me and told me that I was given permission to stop having sex with number two. That made my tongue settle down in my mouth and realized my face was covered with dried orgasm juices.

Before I was permitted to leave and clean myself up Master wanted to know why I would have obeyed him even when I knew he was incapacitated. I told him the truth. He was still my Master, and I would obey anything he told me to do, no matter what state he was in. That’s when he asked me the first question that made me start to be afraid.

“Would you kill yourself if I told you to?” Master asked point blank.

“Yes,” came out of my mouth faster than I would have expected.

Master just nodded his head and walked off. The rest of the day went smoothly. Master spent much of it in his bedroom with number seven, breaking her in.

Day ten made me think that Master was starting to get restless. Master went out to the mall and came back with three more women. It was like a repeat of what happened to number four, number six, and myself. Number eight was an Asian woman that Master gave her purple hair and yellow eyes. Number nine was made over seven feet tall and deep red skin and hair to match along with her new red eyes. Number ten was given black, and I mean the color black, skin with black hair, and dark black eyes.

Master took them into his bedroom and didn’t come out the rest of the day. The screams and moans could be heard all through the mansion the whole day. When there was a particularly loud scream all of us would stop what we were doing and look up to listen. That night dinner was served without Master, and we went to bed without seeing him. Some time long after sunset Master came calling for number two. I learned later that he was hungry and wanted food.

Day thirteen Master came back from shopping with various costumes. That evening we put on a play for him, and under his direction. He sat upon his throne and watched as we acted out what he wanted. I was only given one part, and that was of the serving wench who molested and raped by number one dressed as a knight.

I noticed as the day turned to night and the different plays went forward Master was making the scenarios were becoming more and more violent and ruff. I could tell Master was really getting into ordering us around and making us do things, anything. There was passion in his voice as he yelled the actors to act.

The last thing that happened was number nine was ordered to hit number three in the face as hard as she could. Number three was hit, and went down, and didn’t get up. Master commanded her, and she did not obey. Master jumped down from his chair and ran to her. That’s when he ordered number two to dress for outside and warm up the SUV. Master then ordered number one to dress for outside and dress number three for outside. The rest of us were dismissed for the night.

I couldn’t sleep and kept reading news papers long into the night. Many of the girls went to bed after midnight, but I couldn’t sleep, and stayed up.

Day fourteen was when Master came back with number one, number two, and number three all okay. Number three had a mild concussion but was okay with only a black eye. Master was pleased that number seven and I stayed up, but he told us to go to bed and get some sleep.

In the morning Master told us that the story he told the police was number one and number three were in a fight and number one got in one good shot. Because the police might be called to check on the story, we were permitted to dress in clothing other than panties. I got to wear a T-shirt and shorts all day while I vacuumed the third floor, even the rooms that were not used. I heard later that the police did come and that with a little help from Master’s abilities they were convinced. After the police left we were again told to dress only in our panties.

I don’t know why but for some reason Master was acting different after that. He seemed to be sneaking, and his eyes seemed to be darker. He kept looking at us in something other than sexual desire.

Day sixteen was not a normal day. Number two was sent out and came back with four large bags from a sex shop. Master and number two went through the bags and they were filled with dildos and plugs and chains and handcuffs. Master had us line up in two lines and he went down the lines giving us different sex items to put on ourselves or other people.

I was given a butt plug and a pussy plug to put in myself. I don’t remember ever having such a sensation as the one when I put the pussy plug in. It was cold and slick and when it slid in, it almost slipped out. I had to learn how to control my muscles so that I could hold the plug in. The butt plug was harder to get in, and that meant that it was harder to come out. The rest of the day I worked with both plugs in my body.

That was nothing compared to what number eight and number ten had to do. They were handcuffed on both wrists facing each other. They had to spend the rest of the day like that. Number four had it the worst with a long double headed dildo inserted in her pussy, all of it. I don’t know where it all went, but the whole foot and half long dong was somehow inside her body, and she was able to walk around and even bend over with it inside. That night Master took number one to bed with him, and we were sent to our own beds with the sex toys where they had been all day.

Day seventeen was a dark day and not just because it was raining all day. Master spent it in the living quarters watching different horror movies. First it was the Scream trilogy, and then it was Dirty Harry, and he followed that up with Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It was late at night when he came to dinner. All day he said nothing, and at dinner he said nothing. He just looked at us like we were the meat he was eating.

After dinner Number six and number ten were told to clean up. The rest of us followed Master as he walked into the main hall and started to walk back and forth. The eight of us were standing and watched as he walked back and forth. He paused and scanned us and ordered us all on our knees. We complied.

Just as we were kneeling down number ten came into the main hall. Master looked over at her, and she was not kneeling. She looked at him as if to ask what he wanted her to do.

“Why aren’t you kneeling?” Master demanded of the black colored woman. Before she could respond Master issued another order, “when I snap my fingers you will have a very very painful orgasm that will last for a full hour.” He didn’t even ask if she understood before he snapped his fingers. The woman collapsed to the floor in a scream that the dead would have cupped their ears to escape.

Number six walked into the main hall to see us on our knees, number ten on the floor in agony, and Master looking down at number ten. Number six instantly fell to her knees next to us. For an hour the nine of us looked on at Master who looked down at number ten. It was almost painful to watch number ten on the floor. Her face was contorted in pain as her body kept having an orgasm that would not stop.

Almost on the spot number ten stopped screaming and she lay on the floor and I think that she was crying. Master then ordered her to kneel along side us. For almost half an hour Master paced before us looking down at us. To be honest I was just happy that Master was taking an interest in us. As night was very much upon us Master took number ten and number two to bed with him, and sent the rest of us on our way. I don’t think that I slept all night, but I just passed out eventually.

Day eighteen was the turning point for everything. I knew, deep down I knew, Master was coming unraveled. Master had been the center of everyone’s lives, and now he was becoming a deep hole that we were being drawn into. Master didn’t leave his bedroom all day. Even at lunch time and number two went up to see if he wanted to eat, but he told her to leave. We were all worried about Master, as much out of love as fear.

The sun was going down when Master emerged from his room. He smelled of body order, and his hair was a mess. He staggered to his throne and sat down in the over stuffed chair. We all were in the main hall when he took his seat. He looked us over. His eyes were dark with dark rings around them. If I didn’t know better, I would swear he was drunk.

“Number two,” he said and she stepped forward, “go to the kitchen and get the two largest knives we have.” She obediently walked off. Master scanned us and then focused on two people. “Number four, number eight step forward.” Number four with her dark hair and thin body stepped before our master. Number eight with her narrow eyes and purple hair walked to stand next to number four. At that time number two came back into the main hall with two twelve-inch blades. I remember them as some of the sharpest knives in the kitchen, and thus the ones we had to watch with the utmost care when using them.

“Each of you take a knife,” Master commanded and both number eight and number four took a knife by the handle. The knives were narrow, no more than an inch and half at the widest, and not very well balanced. They were more swords than knives. “The rest of you give them room,” Master commanded and we all hugged the walls as Master looked down at his two slaves.

“Okay you two,” Master started, “when I tell you to, you will fight to the death. You will not leave this hall, and you will not try to harm anyone but your opponent. Do you understand?” The two girls nodded their heads. Master smiled an evil smile and told them to begin.

Their moves were sloppy and spoke of inexperience. The each held the knife like it was a sword and tried the moves only seen on TV and the movies. Soon this was realized to be futile and they went at it like wild animals. Eight jabbed and four just dogged and tried to slice down eight’s knife arm. Eight moved and swung around giving four an opening to her back, which she took making a slice along the pink flesh. Eight tired to get four’s leg but four jumped back out of the way. Four lost her footing and slipped on the floor for eight to try to drive her knife into four’s back. Four rolled out of the way just as the knife went down where she was only moments before. Four sliced and caught eight on the leg drawing blood down her long leg. As four was completing the arc she had made when cutting eight’s leg, eight kicked hard with her other leg catching four full in the gut. Four had the wind knocked out of her as eight slashed deep into four’s arm to the point that she dropped the knife. Four instantly picked up her knife with her other hand and was on her feet.

Four and eight circled each other for a moment, and then four lunged forward. Eight dodged to the side where four’s arm was injured so four couldn’t attack. Eight drove her knife deep into four’s side into soft tissue under her rib cage. Eight pulled out her knife with a strength that seemed unnatural. Four hit the floor with a gasp as her side spirted out blood that was covering the side of her body as she lay on the floor. Instantly eight was kneeling on four’s chest. Four slashed with her knife at eight’s arm, and eight just took it as she gave one final swipe of her blade across four’s neck. Four reached up to her throat to feel the hot life flow out, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Number four lay on the floor as her life flowed from her and I watched as her eyes became less and less human until they had the depiction of dolls’ eyes, lifeless. Eight was bleeding but she stood up with her yellow eyes looking onto Master for approval. Master sat in his chair and nodded his head at the victorious woman. What he said next surprised everyone, “very good number eight, now drive your knife into your heart.”

Number eight seemed to hesitate for only a moment before she put the knife on the left side of her chest, making sure it was pointed between the ribs, and then forced it in quickly up to the handle. Master nodded his head at the woman with the knife buried so deep that it was forced out her back. I could see the point of the blade all covered with blood pointing out her back dripping the scarlet to the floor. “Pull it out,” Master said and the woozy number eight did so with extreme effort, causing blood to flow forth out her front and back. She tried to stand upright but it was only seconds before she started to sway. Blood was pooling around her feet and still she tried to stand upright before her master. She did not sink to her knees, she just fell forward and did not move. The pool of blood stopped growing larger and all was still.

There was no sound to be heard in the mansion. It was like the death of the two women took all that made any kind of noise with it. Master stood up from his chair and walked off. He passed number two and told her to dispose of the bodies so no one would find them, and clean up the blood. I was assigned to helping clean up the blood with number nine. I read in the papers how bleach messed with any blood tests the police would do, so I used strait bleach liberally on where the blood was.

It was still early in the knight when the eight of us retired to the living room. I don’t know who but someone put on the Spiderman movie. No one was interested in watching it but it was something other than our thoughts. I finally finished reading the backlog of newspapers and read the current one just when Master walked in.

Master opened his mouth as if to say something, and at that exact same time on the Spiderman movie the most famous line ever in a comic book was said. “With great power comes great responsibility.” Master heard this and shut his mouth like what he was about to say was taken from him. He walked off without telling us what he was planning.

That night just when I was getting in bed number two stopped me. The automatic sprinklers were not working, and she wanted me to go around to all of the flowers and smaller bushes with the garden hose before I went to bed. I put on some cloths and a jacket and went outside to start to water the plants.

Day nineteen started when I was still out watering the flowers and plants. Sometime around one in the morning I finally finished and came inside. I was taking off my cloths at the back door, which was near the kitchen, in the dark. That’s when I heard someone breathing near me.

“I crossed a line today,” Master said in the darkness. “I did something that no one should ever do.” He stood up and turned on the light over the sink so I could see him. He looked like he had spent hours in the shower trying to get himself clean. He was dressed in the Alumni T-shirt and shorts and he had in his hand a bottle of soda pop. He looked so much like a little boy.

“I killed them, didn’t I?” He was asking me a question that I had no right answering.

“Number eight killed number four, and then number eight killed herself,” I said stating the facts hoping that Master would accept them.

“That’s not what happened,” he said, “you were there. You saw. I told them to fight to the death. If I hadn’t said that then number four would still be alive. As if that wasn’t bad enough I told eight to kill herself. I mean my God the knife even went through her back. Do you know what that is? That’s evil. God I’m evil. I killed them!”

He slumped down in one of the chairs in the kitchen. I was debating on what to do next when he spoke again. “When all is obtained all that is left is one’s true self. I always forget who said that? Some times I regret getting this powers. I’m too young. God, I just graduated from highschool. I don’t know shit!” He breathed some and took a drink from something that at the time I wished had much more alcohol in it. “When I was in highschool, I dreamed that all I ever needed in life was a cunt for me to have my dick in. In highschool I was known as a nice guy. I mean people always talked about me being kind and polite and nice. I tried to get women that way, and never did. I never even had sex before a month ago. The nice person is always trampled on by the bad boys. That’s what women always seemed to want, a bad boy. The nice person is the husband material, but the bad boy is the fun fuck. I only kissed a handful of girls. Hell I have more women in this house than the number of women I’ve kissed.”

He stood up and walked up to me and spoke closer than was needed, “I’m evil because I don’t care about anything but myself. I don’t care if you kill yourself. All I care about is my pleasure, and fuck everything else. Me, me, me, me, all about me, everything always has to be about me. I didn’t care even enough to find out what their names really were. I just call you numbers. You’re objects to me. You are nothing but dolls with heartbeats. That makes me evil.”

He set down his drink and pulled up his shirt to expose his abdomen. “Hit me,” he said, “punch me in the gut as hard as you can.”

“Master,” I said almost crying. I didn’t want to hurt him, my master. I didn’t want to punch him, but he gave me an order, and I had to obey.

“Hit me!” He yelled. “Come on, in the gut, hit me!”

I made a fist and drew back my right arm and punched as hard as possible to his gut. He had flexed his muscles so it didn’t hurt Master as much as it could have. Still, Master doubled over and then he stood up.

“Again,” he said and I drew back my arm and hit him again. This time he didn’t flex his muscles as much and he felt soft in the middle. Master doubled over and this time he remained in that position for a longer period of time.

“Again,” he said gasping for air and standing almost erect.

I couldn’t fight the compulsion to obey and again I threw my fist into his middle. This time he didn’t even flex his muscles and it was like hitting a warm pillow. I hit him so hard that he fell to the floor dragging some knifes and a metal container full of flower to the floor along with him. The stuff hit the floor and flower exploded all over the floor like a bomb going off in the silent house.

I was on my knees beside Master instantly. He looked up at me and said, “I deserve that, and so much more.” I helped him to his feet and he said, “take me to the sofa.” I guided him to the couch in the living room where I sat him down. He pulled me down next to him, and I didn’t resist. He sat there holding me and brushed a red hair out from my face.

“What’s your name?” He asked me.

“Number five,” I said.

He closed his mouth and thought for a moment, “what was your name before you met me?”

I had to think about that. I tried to remember my life before I met him, but there was nothing there in my memory. “I’m sorry Master,” I said, “I can’t remember.”

He didn’t look happy at that and said, “that’s because I ordered you to forget your past. Okay I’m ordering you to remember your past, all of it. Now what’s your name?”

I tried. I really did, but my memory of everything personal was just gone from my mind. “I’m sorry, there’s just nothing there, please forgive me.”

He stroked my hair and said, “no it’s I who need forgiveness. I may have killed those two girls today, but I killed the rest of you when I stripped you of your lives of your identities.”

Just then number two was profiled in the doorway of the room with the light behind her. “Master?” She asked into the darkness.

Master looked up at her and said, “Jacklyn come in, I mean number two come in.” Number two hesitated before walking into the dark room. “Come here, sit, sit,” Master commanded and number two sat down on the other side of Master. He put his arm around her and held her close. I’d swear I saw her smile. “Aren’t you two cold dressed like that?”

“Yes,” we almost said in unison.

Master pulled over a blanket and the three of us pulled it tight around ourselves sharing body heat. After such a day as the one before it was a good feeling to be up against Master and a blanket around us, just sitting there enjoying each other’s company. “You don’t remember your name use to be Jacklyn, do you?” Master asked number two.

“No Master,” she answered, “I remember nothing before twenty-one days ago.”

Master winced at the sound of his name. “Yeah you use to be Jacklyn, something. I can’t remember your last name. You use to be the biggest racist in the entire town. You hated blacks, Asians, anyone that was not you. You hated the way they looked, talked, even smelled. Most of us who knew you were waiting for the day that you would walk around in white robes. When I got my power I turned you into the thing you hated the most, an African American, a black person.” Master paused to look down at her dark eyes. “I’m sorry.”

Number two looked up and said, “Master you shouldn’t be sorry. If I was such a horrible person, then you did a good thing making me see that all people are the same. Thank you Master.” She gave him a kiss to his lips, but he seemed to be impassive.

“I’m not Master,” he said serious beyond all reason. “Making you all call me ‘Master’ was just a highschool fantasy. My name is Josh Stone. It’s always been Josh. From now one you will call me by my name, Josh.”

There was a bond, a kinship, that I felt with him at that instant that I cannot describe. Number two and I pressed together, tighter, to Josh as if to want to become one with him. “You two need your names back too,” Josh said. “Okay number two your name is again Jacklyn, and we’ll make your last name Black, because it fits.”

“Thank you Josh,” she said smiling and happy. He craned his neck down and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

He turned to me and said, “since you don’t remember what your name was, how about your new name being Elizabeth, um, Elizabeth Heart. Since you have a kind heart.”

Tears started to well up in my eyes. I was so happy. I hugged him tight as I could without braking something. “Thank you,” I said, “thank you so much.”

“Okay,” he said, “okay, I need to breathe here.” I loosed my arms around him, but did not let go. “You don’t remember what you use to be, so what do you like to do? What do you do on your free time?”

I didn’t need to think hard when I said, “I like to read news papers, and read about news from around the world on the internet.”

“A news junky,” Josh said with a smile, “so what have you learned from the news?”

“There’s a serial killer in town,” I said telling something that I had realized just the past day.

Josh went ridged in my arms. “What?”

I got up and got the article from the old newspaper and one from the previous day and showed that there was a pattern from a month and half ago to the murders from two days before. In total there were ten people dead and I suspected by the same person. When Josh asked me if the police knew this, I told the truth that I didn’t believe so according to the article.

Josh told us to get dressed, and he went to tell the rest of the girls what was going on. Jacklyn and I were ready while he went around to the other girls and started to tell them what he had decided to do. No longer is he Master, but now he’s Josh. No longer where they numbers, they all had names. He even changed number nine, and number ten back to normal looking women. Just before we left, he told everyone that they could wear cloths, if they wanted to.

It wasn’t even close to morning as we went to the police station and I told the desk Sargent what I had figured out. After he told us to come back at a normal time, Josh touched him and the Sargent was much happier to give us what we wanted. We got two copies of the police file on the murders, and the home address of the detectives in charge of the homicides.

The rest of the day was one big mess. We were going from the detectives’ homes to the crime scenes back to the precinct. The day was filled with going through different police reports. Josh was really enjoying himself. He liked trying to figure out what happened, and who could have done it. I was by his side pointing out one or two things that even the police missed, beside the homicides were connected. By the end of the afternoon it came down to three suspects. What the detectives needed was to be able to check out their apartments.

That’s when Josh asked if a confession would give them a warrant. When they said yes, he told them to bring in the suspects. When they started coming in Josh shook hands with them and sat them down in the interrogation rooms. That’s when Josh asked if they had committed the murders. We got lucky on the second person who said he did kill them. He even made a tape recording of his confession as well as signed. Just to be thorough the third suspect was checked to see if he killed anyone, he didn’t but he did admit to a parole violation. By the time the sun was going down the CSU were at the guy’s apartment collecting evidence. We found out that there was so much damning evidence that the suspect was no longer a suspect, but the murderer.

When we got back to the mansion, we were greeted with a surprise, a little party. The girls had spent the day making a cake and other things that made it a party. Everyone was wearing cloths but number one and number six, of course now they’re known as Heather and Nancy, for some reason they felt more comfortable completely naked, not even panties.

Day twenty was a jam-packed day. Josh started it out by turning Heather back to her old self. Since she could remember her old life it was easy to send her back to her family with the story she went to New York to try and make it big, and failed. We were sorry to see her go, but happy for her that she was going back to her parents.

The rest of the day was spent with all of us getting into the van and first going to the hospital and getting fraudulent birth certificates, then going to the social security office to get fraudulent cards, and then to the BMV and getting driver’s licences. All this was done with Josh’s power helping us get our lives back. Granted most of us need to remember how to drive, but Jacklyn said she would help out with that.

Next we went to the mall and we all got cloths that we liked. We tried to hurry. Josh looked like he wanted to be anywhere else as soon as he stepped into the store. We were in and out in under two hours, and for seven women that’s good time. By the time shopping was paid for and we were out of the mall the sun had gone down, and we were all hungry and tired. Josh had Jacklyn drive to a restaurant where we had a long table and ordered whatever we wanted. I ordered a crab puff dish. I don’t think I’ve ever had something so good.

When we got back to the mansion sleep was the only thing on our minds. When we went to our cots, Josh looked on at us with pity. He told us that the next day we were all getting our own rooms and real beds. If it wasn’t for the fact I was so tired I would have been so happy that I wouldn’t be able to sleep.

Day twenty-three was interesting as we all got our own computers and high speed internet connections in our rooms. I set about making my résumé. I decided that I wanted to become an anchorwoman for some TV station. I wanted to stay close to Josh, but if I got an offer away from him, taking it would be very hard.

The most interesting thing that happened this day was in the evening. I was in my queen size bed in my room just laying there thinking and not being able to sleep. I couldn’t stop myself from thinking about going two rooms down to where Josh was and joining him in his bed. He had not taken someone to his bed since the night number four and number eight died.

That’s when a soft knock came to my door, and I welcomed whomever it was in. With the light from the hallway I could see it was Jacklyn. “Can I come in?” She asked like a little girl.

“Sure come on it,” I said. She came in and I could see she was naked. “Here get under the blankets. You must be cold.”

“Thanks,” she said and climbed in bed with me. She slid under the covers and pressed her naked body against mine. I had on a long T-shirt but I could still feel her body, with her hard nipples, press against mine. She rested her head on my chest and lay there for a while. “He told me I was free today,” she said.

“I know. He did the same with me,” I said.

“I don’t want to leave, and he said it was okay that I stayed,” she said.

“I’m staying,” I said.

She paused a long time before saying, “I don’t want my old life back. He told me I was such a mean person, and I’m not mean any more.” She waited a long time before saying anything else. “I want to ask him if I could stay on as his assistant or maid.”

“This is a big house,” I said, “you might want to go for the assistant position.”

She gave a little laugh, “I’m good at organizing things, that’s part of the reason why I want to stay near him.” She didn’t speak for a while. “I still love him.”

“Me too,” I said.

“I know he freed me but I still want to be with him,” she said, “and with you.”

“Me?” I asked.

She turned her head so in the half light I could see the dark pools of her eyes. “Ever since that one day, weeks ago, we were told to have sex in the hall I’ve felt something for you. I love you Beth.”

I didn’t know how to react to that. For the longest time making love and love had been two different things. But to hear someone tell you they love you it was a major shift. “Jacklyn, I’m not sure what to say. With all that’s happened I don’t know what love is. I do feel something for you, and it’s not anger, but I don’t know if it’s love.”

She stretched her neck to the point her lips touched mine in a kiss. I didn’t shrink back but found my lips parting and my tongue extending to the one in her mouth. “Let’s find out,” she said and slid her hands under my shirt to my large breasts. I let her pull my shirt off and I pulled her head down for another kiss. My sex was not on fire, like it was weeks before with Josh, but my heart was giving off fireworks.

That old song lets you know if you love someone in a kiss, well I know Jacklyn loves me. My kissing her was evidence enough for the fact I love her too. Her brown body slid down and I parted my legs. I felt her tongue slip in between my pussy lips and swirl around. It was like having a slick snake between my thighs making my body twitch and react. One twitch didn’t stop and my body reacted with an orgasm that reached my heart and when I released it gushed out not just fluid, but my love for Jacklyn too.

Jacklyn slurped up what I let go until I pulled her up and kissed her on the lips, tasting myself. “My turn,” I said and turned her on her back. I started kissing her neck and on down to her breasts. She tilted her head back and moaned as I kissed and sucked her dark breasts and nibbled on her erect nipples. I kissed down her body to her spread dark thighs. My nose was in her black bush and I kissed her second set of lips. She gasped as I slid my tongue into her body and moved my tongue around like a mixer. She hit the bed with her hands and her fingers pulled at the sheets as her body flexed. I found her G-spot easily and as I rubbed the area between her bush and her vagina Jacklyn was breathing heavy. She was sweating like she was in a sauna. I felt her body react as her hips flew up in the air in an orgasm that made her scream into the night.

I crawled up and kissed her full on the lips. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed long and full. Now I love two people in my life, Josh, and now Jacklyn. I can’t think of my love for her as a lesbian love, just love. Finally we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Day forty-two was one of joy and happiness. Mary-Ann, formerly number nine, was going off to the FBI academy to become a special agent. All of us were at the airport seeing her off. We were crying to see her go, but happy that she was doing what she wanted to.

I have an interview for a job at a small TV station in a small town to the west. I hope I get it. I feel guilty taking food and clothing and all the other things from Josh, and not giving back.

Jacklyn is now officially Josh’s assistant. She takes care of the house, making sure food is bought and things are clean. Josh had to hire a maid, and she’s a paid employee. As for Jacklyn she and I have been spending many nights together. It seems that almost every other night, some times two in a row, we’re in either her or my bed. We don’t always have sex. Sure we kiss, we do that anyhow, but in bed there’s the groping, she likes my breasts, and some times the kissing of the nipples, but usually we just sleep together.

We have had a lover’s spat when I applied for a job in another state. Jacklyn didn’t want me to make her choose between Josh and me. Thankfully I didn’t even get an interview, so there’s no worries.

Josh has been throwing himself in headfirst into this forensic psychology stuff. He’s gotten book after book on the subject and has been reading them all. He’s even gone to visit some forensic psychology professionals. It seems that even though he’s young, he’s very smart when it comes to the criminal mind. The local police called him one day last week to ask him if he could come in and work his magic on a suspect to get him to tell the truth. Josh was all too happy to help.

I was getting restless on day seventy-three of my new life. I was even out washing and waxing the cars. Everyone now has her own mode of transportation. And most of us have a job now, but we always come back to Josh. We love him, and he tries not to notice.

That night I found him sitting in his office reading another thick book. I knocked on the doorframe.

He looked up and said, “Elizabeth, come on in. My door is always open, unless it’s closed then knock first.”

I smiled and came in. He looked so different from only a month ago. He seemed taller and stronger. His dark eyes were now bright and quick, and the dark circles had disappeared. “I wanted to see how you were doing,” I said.

When I was close to him he took me by the hand and drew me into his lap. It felt good to be close to him again. I love Jacklyn, but I love him to, and to finally see he was not pushing us away. “I’m doing better,” he said holding me. “I’m trying to repent for what I’ve done. I need to forgive myself, and I think I’ve found away to do that.” I looked down at the text book he was reading. It was about the mind of cannibals. “If I can catch criminals before they kill again, then I’ll feel better about saving people,” Josh said almost sadly.

I kissed him on the lips. He reacted, but only slightly, so I kissed him again. My arms were around him holding him tight and I continued to kiss him. When we broke off for a breath, I got out of his chair. I was at the doorway when I turned around to face him. “You’re a nice guy,” I said and for the first time in a long while I saw him smile a genuine smile. “If you ever want someone because of that fact you know where to find me.” Okay so I was teasing him, but this was a test. When he finally forgives himself, he will be ready to accept what I have offered.

Day eighty-two I got a call back for an interview. The next day I am going to get to retry my abilities to tell a story before a camera, and look good doing it. Jacklyn and I spent over an hour debating about which of three outfits would look best. Jacklyn even washed and conditioned my hair for me, in the shower together.

Josh stopped by my room and asked if I wanted any help with getting the job. I told him that I would rather try and get it on my own. He did kiss me before he left. I think he’s opening up. He’s starting to put himself back together after coming unraveled.

Day eighty-three I got the job! I was so nervous when I went in there, but I did well according to them. I am now the field anchor for NBC channel twenty-one local news. I know I got the job because I’m good looking, but I’m going to try my hardest to become the best news reporter possible.

Day ninety-nine Josh seemed to get his wits back. That night I was in my bed alone when there came a knock at my door. Jacklyn never knocks anymore so when I heard Josh announce himself on the other side of the closed door. I welcomed him in. He looked like a nervous school boy standing there in flannel pajamas. He acted like I didn’t know why he was there, but he asked if I would let him sleep with me. I said sure.

I was expecting something other than being held in his arms and being kissed, but it seemed to be enough for him. He just held me as my large breasts pushed against his chest. That night I slept peacefully.

It was day one hundred sixty-five of my new life when something happened. I was out reporting on the noon news about a construction accident when some guy was loitering about on the other side of the camera. I signed off as Elizabeth Heart and the guy looked disappointed.

“May I help you?” I asked when the taping was done.

“What did you say your last name was?” He asked. He was about twenty-five years old with blond hair and a square head and blue eyes.

“Elizabeth Heart,” I said starting to get nervous.

“Is that your married name?” He asked as if it were important.

“No, I’m not married, and if you’re hitting on me stop,” I said.

“I’m sorry,” he said, “you just look so much like an old friend of mine.” He pulled out his wallet and showed me a picture. “I was wondering if you might be related to her.” He tapped a photo under the plastic sleeve. I could have fainted. The woman in the photo was what I use to look like, exactly what I use to look like before Josh changed me. The blond guy had his arm around me in the photo and we were both smiling at the camera.

“You’re right,” I said, “we do look similar. What’s her name?”

“Carol Kipling,” he said. “She used to be a good friend of mine, but she’s gone missing almost six months now.”

I smiled at him and lied, “I’m sorry I’m not your friend. What was she like?”

He smiled and said, “she was rather a tease with the guys. She would show her body to them, and then pull away at the last second. But she was nice when she wasn’t playing with guys. Carol was trying to become a journalist, but she wasn’t really good at it.”

“Were you close,” I asked?

He looked down at his feet and then said, “not really, but I was her closest male friend. I just miss her, that’s all.”

That night I found Josh sitting in his office. His tack board was covered with photographs of a crime scene with dead people scattered about. He was on the phone when I walked in. “So check up on bounty hunters, or people who were previously in law enforcement but still young, and people who were kicked out of the police academy. Right, good luck. I’ll be out there later this week, so maybe I can get a better feel.” Josh looked up at me and said into the phone, “okay I’ll let you go.” He put down the phone and looked up at me. “Elizabeth are you okay?”

I didn’t feel okay. I said, “I found out who I was.” Josh looked up at me with the saddest look on his face. “My name was Carol Kipling, and I was trying to be a journalist.”

Josh stood up and came to me to hold me in his arms. “Should we start calling you Carol?”

I put my head on his shoulder and held back the tears. “I’m not that woman anymore. I am Elizabeth Heart. I have a home, and people who love me.” I started to cry and said finally, “thank you.”

Josh took me by the hand and lead me upstairs to his bed. We made sweet love on that bed. We took off each other cloths slowly and I took off his glasses. He started kissing me on the neck and nibbled on my earlobe. He kissed me on down by body and used his tongue on my nipples making them harder than steel. It was not like before. Before he would ram his dick inside me, now he slid inside me as elegantly as a flower opening. The pleasure that flowed inside me was like the gentle lapping of the waves from a lake. When he came inside me, I too showed my love for him by releasing an orgasm. It was not a screaming orgasm, but a full flexing of my body with Josh inside me sharing of the energy. As we finished him and I were in each other’s arms. It was the best sex I have ever had. It was not just sex, but the sharing of love. It was the final step for Josh to come back from when he unraveled.