The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unforgettable Erica

by Andre013

It was my birthday and I was going to give myself a special birthday gift this year. I was going to have my hypno fantasy fulfilled. So I got on the ‘net and started browsing all the beautiful women that were offering their fantasy services in my area. I saw lots of beautiful women of all types, and I couldn’t make a decision. As I kept looking over and over again, however, one particular young lady’s image seemed to keep creeping into my subconcious. Her name was Erica, and what kept going in my mind over and over again was a section of her website which read “I have intoxicating green eyes that men find hypnotic.... Imagine being under my spell...” Well it seemed I could not get those words, or her beautiful haunting pictures, out of my mind. It started to feel that I had actually been hypnotized simply by the way she presented herself on the web, and I started fantasizing that maybe she was a sorceress that had somehow cast a remote spell on me which caused me to select her. I felt the need to download her pictures, and as I looked at them I could almost feel her hypnotic power commanding me: “You must give me a call, Andre, you cannot resist!!”

So call her I did, and as I introduced myself over the phone I started to explain how her website had affected me and that I wished to have the honor of being hypnotized by her. She said of course, and so we made an appointment. When I arrived at her place I was wondering if she would be as hypnotic in person as she was in her pictures. I was not disappointed. She had the same intoxicating smile on her face which made me feel both excited and comfortable, and her eyes!!.. Wow her eyes!!.. They were very friendly and warm yet strangely powerful and inviting, just like in her pictures, but the effect was so much more powerful and exciting in person. “So..” she mischievously said as she placed an index finger under my chin, “you enjoy being hyp...no...tized!“, putting special emphasis on each syllable of the word in a cocky yet amusing manner, all the while never losing eye contact with me. “Well at the moment I’m sure you’re realizing that I was not exaggerating on my website when I described the power of my eyes. You’re already slightly in a trance, aren’t...you!“ At this point I was totally enthralled, and completely excited. Her demeanor was way over any of my highest expectations, and I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. I couldn’t and wouldn’t want to look away from her eyes if my life depended on it. She intensified her gaze into my eyes, and for a few seconds no words were spoken, but her eyes said everything that didn’t need to be said: “You are mine to control, there is nothing you can do about it, and we’re both enjoying every second of it!” She then slowly moved her beautifully manicured index finger on my forehead, and applied just a slight pressure as she commanded very softly but firmly: “Kneel!” As I slowly felt my body kneel before her in worship I could feel blissful energy being transferred from her powerful gaze and beautiful finger which never lost contact with my forehead. She then gently caressed the contour of my face with her graceful fingers as she declared: “Ohhh yes, you will make a very good subject!", followed by a slight cackle similar to that of a mischievous sorceress.

I felt a chill, a very lustfull chill, run through my whole body. She then placed her index finger under my chin again and commanded “Stand up”. Under her power I felt as if I was floating upwards. With a mischievous look on her face she widened her eyes at me, made a hypnotic gesture with her hand before my face like a sorceress “pulling” her subject toward her with mysterious powers, and said “Follow me!”

I followed her to a beautifully laid out room where she instructed me to sit next to her on a sofa. She slowly sat on the sofa in a very seductive pose. Her head was slightly tilted and supported by her arm whose elbow rested on the sofa head, and she had seductively crossed her legs facing me, all the while keeping a very hypnotic gaze directed straight at my eyes. She just kept looking at me for a few seconds, and I was completely transfixed, and aroused. “How are you feeling?” she asked. I blubbered out something like: “OK . . . I mean . . . great! . . . I mean . . . well . . . " “Are you nervous?” she asked. “Well, maybe a bit” I replied. She then did something that I had played out in my fantasies so often. She placed the palm of her hand before my face, and with her fingers outstretched like a sorceress she made a downward pass before my eyes and said: “Relaaaax!” I did relax, but part of me didn’t (if you know what I mean!). An erotic rush spread through my whole body, and I completely savored the moment. She continued: “Just keep looking into my eyes. The more you look into my eyes, the more relaxed you will become, and of course you will also become more excited and more submissive to me as well, but that’s part of the fun isn’t it?” as she cackled like a mischievous sorceress. “It certainly is!” I stammered with probably a stupidly docile look on my face. But I was soooo enthralled!

She intensified her hypnotic stare, placed her lovely fingers under my chin, drew me even closer to her eyes and said: “Deeper and deeper into my eyes, Andre! . . feel you will draining away . . . falling so helplessly into my eyes . . . my eyes . . . they are so fascinating . . . so hypnotic . . . so powerful . . . they are impossible to resist . . . no man can resist my hypnotic power . . . in fact nobody can . . . my gaze is sooooo compelling . . . and it feels sooooooo good . . . soooo good to be falling into my eyes . . . falling under my spell . . . falling totally under my power . . . and on the count of three when I snap my fingers you will have submitted completely to my will . . . you will be completely hyp...no...tized! . . . " She then slowly and seductively raised her other hand to my face and pointed her lovely fingers at me like a sorceress casting her spell, and on each count of three she seductively waved her fingers towards my eyes emphasizing each count. On the count of three she snapped her fingers and I was completely immobile, unable to move, with a glazed look in my eyes, completely entranced, and feeling better than I have ever felt in my entire life!

Erica then sat back, folded her arms, and admired her work for a few moments. What a magnificant site, seeing her confidence, her majestic look, and completely savoring the fact that I was totally under the spell of such a magnificent beauty “Well now, isn’t this nice!” she declared. “How I love to have a man under my total control! Let’s do a little test.” She widened her eyes, gestured hypnotically before my eyes and slowly said: “You will become my little puppy dog . . . NOW!", as she flashed her hand before my face. I immediately barked twice, and became her excited little puppy dog. I jumped at her, panted, barked, all to her amusement. When she had enough she flashed her hand again and said: “Stop! You are no longer my puppy dog . . . relax! . . . relax!” and I went into trance again.

Erica then slowly lifted one leg and seductively positioned her foot before my face. “Remove my shoe” she commanded. I did. Then as she taunted me with some very sexy foot movements before my eyes she said: “You love my foot, don’t you Andre. Just like every part of me, you are fascinated by my foot. You can’t keep your eyes off it. You would looooove to worship my foot. It belongs to your mistress, and as such it is very precious. Now, you will kiss my foot, Andre. Kiss it like it is the most desirable object you have ever encountered! You will continue kissing and worshipping my foot until I snap my fingers, at which point you will then proceed to give me a very lovely foot massage.” I couldn’t help myself. I simply HAD to do as I was told, and that control combined with worshipping her feet was just simply superbly erotic.

She then did the same ritual for her other foot, and I harbored a very warm feeling as I saw how contented she was lying back comfortably as her hypnotic slave was giving her pleasure. When she decided she had enough she decided to give me a little treat: “Take a little rest from your efforts, Andre, lie back against the sofa”. I did, then she placed the balls of her feet on my forehead and said: “Rest now for a few minutes, as you breathe in the smell of my feet, and as you do, feel the energy flowing from me through my feet and into your being, making you feel so contented, so relaxed, and so thrilled at being under my seductive spell!” I lied there, thinking to myself: It can’t be any better than this!

After a few moments came the climax of the session. (Climax! . . interesting choice of words!) Keeping one foot on my face, she slowly moved the other foot on my genitals, and started slowly massaging them as she said: “Now my little slave, let’s see just how powerful my control is over you. Tell me, what is it about your mistress that especially turns you on?” I didn’t have to think too long before replying: “Your hypnotic power mistress, especially your beautiful hypnotic eyes and the way you gesture with your lovely hands and fingers.” She was silent for just a few seconds, then sat up, and instructed me to do the same on the sofa facing her. Suddenly she flashed her hands in a very dramatic hypnotic gesture before my face and commanded: “Freeze!! . . . you cannot move!” I was immediately entranced and immobile. With a mischievous smile on her face she then unzipped my fly and delicately took my “manhood” out. Knowing I could not move, and with a mischievous grin she fondled my manhood for a few seconds while she watched me “suffer”. She then got some tissue and placed it on my chest near my manhood. Then she stated: “let’s test the amount of power I have over you.” Still smiling but with a very hypnotic stare, she slowly lifted both hands toward my eyes and started wiggling her fingers and making mesmeric passes before my eyes. After a very quick glance at my “manhood” she comically said: “Hmmm . . . you weren’t lying about what turns you on were you!” Then she grinned mischievously. She still had not given me permission to move, and I was going nuts! But I was soooooo excited and grateful. Then she said: “You may now move, my little slave, but only to stroke your manhood. And you will keep your eyes fastened on my eyes and my hands the whole time. You are still under...my...complete...control!! you will become more and more aroused but you will not climax until I command you to . . . now . . . begin stroking . . . that’s it . . . focus on my eyes, my hands, and my voice . . . and notice your arousal building . . . becoming so aroused . . . so aroused at the power of my hypnotic eyes . . . so aroused at the spell being cast from my lovely hands . . . so aroused at the sound of my sensual voice . . . and it’s reeeaaaly building now . . . but you cannot climax . . . you will not climax until I command you to . . . but you’re soooo close now . . . my power is simply overwhelming . . . my eyes . . . my voice . . . my magic hands . . . arousing you higher . . . and higher . . . and higher but you cannot cum yet . . . oh you are sooooo close, Andre . . . sooooo close but you obey your mistress . . . must obey your mistress . . . and when I flash my hands before your face you will have the most intense climax you have ever had in your life!“ Then she slowly moved her hands back, made them into fists, and as I was almost screaming from the anticipation she thrust her open hands at my face in a dramatic hypnotic gesture akin to powerful sorceress casting a very energetic spell and commanded: “NOW!!” as I yelled “OH MY GODDESS!!” and experienced the most exhuberant and intense orgasm of my life!

And as I was climaxing I could not help but move my face into her lovely powerful outstretched hands, which to me represented the ultimate in goddess power and erotic ecstasy, and kissing them in eternal gratitude! That, to me, is the ultimate way to have an orgasm.

As I was catching my breath I kept looking at my Goddess Mistress, with no doubt a very grateful and loving look on my face. She smiled at me, as we spent a few minutes in comfortable silence. After those few minutes I noticed her expression change to that of the powerful hypnotist again, as she raised one of her feet slowly toward my face. “When the ball of my foot touches your forehead”, she commanded, “you will immediately fall into a deep sleep, where you will hear only the sound of my voice.” I saw her foot moving toward my face, felt her touch on my forehead, and fell immediately into a blissful hypnotic sleep. “You will never forget your mistress, or the heavenly pleasure she bestows on you. I realize this was a special occasion for your birthday, but you will want to see your mistress again. When you think of me, you will feel better about yourself, you will enjoy life more, and become more confident in your abilities. You must . . . obey . . . your mistress! . . . On the count of three, when I snap my fingers, you will awaken, and feel more refreshed and alive than ever before. I will sit up, and you will kiss my feet in gratitude . . . one . . . two . . . and three snap!. “Thank you mistress”, as I reverently kissed her lovely feet.

I felt positively radiant. My mistress walked me to the door, we exchanged a hug, and I thanked her once again for a wonderful session (talk about an understatement!). As I walked out the door I remarked: “I will surely do my best to come and see you again”. “Oh I’m sure you will”, she emphasized with a mischievous evil grin on her face. Then she waved me goodbye. But I could swear the gesture was more of a “zap”, because I felt a bit of energy hitting my eyes!