The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note:

My apologies to new readers! I do try to keep in mind those folks who are arriving in the middle of the “epic”, but you will find a minimum of exposition about what has gone before in the world of Corelle D’Amber.

This story follows ‘Petal Dance’ in chronology. This tale is a one-shot interlude, a small composition for folks who have followed the series. It certainly won’t appeal to everyone, but I decided to write it anyhow.

In any case, I dedicate this to the authors of the EMCSA who have spent their own time and effort strengthening the community of writers and readers at the Mind Control Forum message board.

Thanks to all of them.

Unfinished Works in a Forever Afternoon

Eye of Serpent

Marjorie DeChallis looked up as Corelle D’Amber approached the sunny corner of the patio where the table was already set for lunch. She smiled. “Well, you have an impeccable sense of timing as always, I’ll have the staff set another plate.”

Corelle leaned down and kissed her once lightly on the cheek. “Hello, Margie. Thanks, I’d love to have lunch with you. You look great.” She set her slender purse down on the table as a waiter held her chair back for her to sit. Corelle’s single green eye twinkled with delight and the ghost of a smile softened her normally hard face as she examined the nattily attired blonde. The cream jacket with ivory buttons and a hint of shoulder pads set off the narrow waist and lush figure of the young woman.

And Marjorie took delight in each elegant facet of Corelle. The auburn hair was pulled up into an elaborate design and pinned under the small white hat and veil that dropped down just across her reddish eyebrows. The silk eye patch over her left eye socket was the same white material as the hat. The jacket and skirt matched them both precisely. Her white pumps had stacked wooden heels and she tucked them together back under her seat. As she slid closer to the table edge, the waiter plucked the napkin from the table and settled it onto the lap of the financier.

“How are you—?” Corelle began.

“Doing?” Marjorie laughed. “My skills grow stronger every day. Your timing couldn’t be better. My effective range is amazing now. I have to show you some things I’ve learned. You’ll be so pleased, so excited, Annette.”

“I’m using Corelle now, Margie.” The green eye lovingly studied the blonde across the table.

“Oh? Corelle? That’s an interesting name. Well, you talked about taking on a new identity. Why so soon? Is it because of me? Have you come to give me my honors?” Marjorie’s eyes danced with energy and she laughed, “I’m sorry, but I can almost see your thoughts. I didn’t mean to ruin the surprise, but I’ve known for a while that I was ready. Are we going to move as well as change our names and such? Europe is out, I know, but how about Canada? I’d love to see Toronto.”

Corelle shook her head slowly, “No. I haven’t come to give you your honors. This is just a visit, a time for old friends to get together and talk. I’ve missed you.”

Marjorie reached across the table and squeezed Corelle’s hand. “And I’ve missed you, of course. Perhaps you’ll change your mind when you see what I’ve accomplished since we talked last.”

“I don’t think that’s likely.” Corelle returned the hand squeeze.

“Oh? Well, as I recall, I’ve surprised you many times in the few years we’ve been sharing secrets. I think I’m going to do so again.” The grin on her face was just the smallest hint of the confidence and energy that she projected at Corelle.

The waiter returned with the salad course. Crisp greens beaded with water and red tomatoes that begged to be kissed and sucked dry of their meaty juice. Carrot shavings formed a lacy nest of fresh color on the greens. Corelle sniffed the tang of homemade dressing with a mixture of cheddar and blue cheeses. She lightly took up her wine glass and raised it to her companion, “To old friends, Margie.”

“To lovers and old friends.” Marjorie corrected gently and sipped at the pinot.

Corelle laughed after she tasted the wine. It was her own personal favorite. She checked the year and shook her head.

“I told you my powers were going to surprise you.” Marjorie chuckled with a sensuous smile. “Maybe I knew you were coming.”

“Yes, maybe you did.”

“I have so much to show you.”

“I just came to talk.”

“But when you see, you’ll want to know more and ask more,” Marjorie pointed to a bird lightly bouncing along a branch on a tree some yards away. “Watch.”

Corelle felt the Great River move even before there was any overt sign. Then the bird took flight, arriving at the table a moment later. It settled on the white linen tablecloth, dipped its head once, and then did a little dance that involved stylized motions and many pirouettes. The little thing actually seemed pleased to perform for them.

Marjorie was as delighted with the bird’s antics as Corelle was calmly observant. The blonde shook a finger at the financier. “Oh, come now, Ancient Serpent. Don’t pretend you can duplicate that. I know very well what your powers are like and you don’t have the sensitivity to command the simple aura of a bird. There are advantages to being human, as you always said. Surprised?”

Corelle smiled faintly, “Should I be, Margie? You were always a quick learner, it was the teacher that wasn’t up to your ability.”

Marjorie laughed gaily, “Why you little cynic! I would think that you would be pleased as all get out. Watch this—.”

Corelle started to hold up a hand, but she desisted instantly as she felt the River move again in response to Margie’s will.

A waitress came out from the clubhouse with a confused look on her face. She stopped at the table, curtseyed and started to recite, “I’m a little teapot, short and stout. This is my handle. This is my spout.” She started swishing her hips back and forth in quick dance-like motions. Her arm crooked awkwardly upward into the pretend spout.

Marjorie held up a hand silencing her. The younger woman stopped at once and looked nearly ready to cry. “What are you doing, you silly girl?” Marjorie’s question and tone seemed to shake the girl’s remaining nerve.

“I- I’m sorry, ma’am. I have no idea. An odd whim, I’m so sorry to have disturbed you and your guest.” She tried to smile but her lower lip quivered.

Marjorie spoke firmly. “You are not a girl. Why are you wearing those clothes?”

The women’s expression was first shocked then dull and then suddenly angry, “What’s going on here?” she demanded in a rough voice, “Why am I dressed in woman’s clothing? I want to know just what you—.”

“Cease!” Marjorie snapped watching the young brunette’s eyes.

The girl stopped with her mouth open in mid-sentence. She was frozen like a mannequin.

Marjorie looked briefly at Corelle. “That’s not all, even though you notice I haven’t had to touch any flesh or even catch her attention.”

“Margie, can I—?” Corelle leaned towards her friend.

Marjorie enthused, “You have to see this. Wait. Just wait. Remember those conversations with Fermi about molecules and the behavior of interdependent electromagnetic fields? Watch.” Now Marjorie turned her attention back to the girl in a different way. She reached with her will and the River moved entirely into a different course.

A strange sensation descended on the sunny patio. A hint of a summer storm was on the breeze.

Corelle looked up, clouds were starting to look disturbed above them. Her eye winced with concern. An onlooker could surmise that she was anticipating a sudden change in the afternoon’s weather. Her gaze came back to the matter of the waitress under Margie’s power.

Changes were happening there. The girl’s lips were swelling into a luscious pout. Her bosom was expanding under the fabric of her top, straining the cut of her blouse. Corelle sensed the enormous currents of the River moving in elaborate dance. Amazing. Beautiful. Stimulating and arousing. Corelle felt the ache in her sex. “Margie, stop this now. I came here to see you. I don’t care how many techniques you’ve learned or how powerful you are. I care about you.” Corelle spoke quietly but firmly.

Light glinted in the visible spectrum from inside the pupils of Marjorie’s eyes. Her smile at the visible results of her manipulations smoothed over and disappeared. She looked at Corelle quizzically. Gesturing a dismissive hand, she sent the altered girl on her way. A simple tweak of power and the young brunette would never notice the alterations that had just been made.

“What’s wrong with you, Annette?” Marjorie asked. “I can’t understand why these things don’t excite you. We talked about so many of these theories at the University. I thought you would be thrilled.”

“No.” Corelle shook her head, ignoring the name slip, “It’s not really as important as we used to think. The River is as much a master as a servant. I’m here to see you and spend some time together.”

“Of course, I’m always happy to see you.” Marjorie got up and moved her chair closer to Corelle before sitting again. “But something is different, something is bothering you. These powers are important to your survival. Why—what I’ve learned rivals anything that the other Ancients can do. I’ve perfected minute manipulations that are so difficult to detect that—.”

“Stop it, Margie.” Corelle’s voice held iron grit now.

The blonde stopped speaking and looked at her friend. “There is something wrong. Something is seriously wrong.”

A quiet pause came between the two. It lengthened and neither spoke. The caring was mutual, but so was the indecision of where to restart the conversation. Corelle moved her napkin from her skirt to the tablecloth, as if in preparation to leave the table.

Taking that as a sign of some sort, Marjorie shifted in her chair and then put one hand on Corelle’s stockinged knee. “How long has it been since you had a good romp, Annie? Did you come today to get your fires stirred? I’m more than willing to nibble you until you shriek.”

Corelle sighed, “I just wanted to have a nice visit.”

“Here’s a down payment on a nice visit.” Marjorie leaned over and began to snack on her friend’s ear. “I’m going to make us invisible and ravish you right here on the table, my dear. I’m going to chew your hot little kitty until you shriek like a little girl.” She laughed softly.

Corelle flushed deeply and moved in response to the expert tongue.

Marjorie whispered, “Oh yes, I know everything you like. I’ve memorized every little rill and valley. I own your kitty and I love to make it dance. I’m going to tie you up and make you beg.” Her manicured hand slipped over Corelle’s breast and thumbed the nipple hidden there under three layers of silk.

“Um, Margie,” Corelle moaned, “I love you so much.”

The blue eyes studying Corelle suddenly snapped into hard narrow shapes. “Oh my god. There’s someone else.” Marjorie’s tender squeeze of Corelle’s knee became a claw-like grasp. The silk back-seamed stocking gave way in two places under the grip and runs suddenly stretched downward through the white hose. “You’ve not come here to give me my due from the Dance. You’ve taken up with someone else. I can see it in your mind. Who is Doris?”

Corelle clasped the hand and nails biting into her knee, “Don’t do this, Margie. Doris means nothing to me compared to what we had.”

“Had?!!!” The blonde hissed and tightened her nails deeper into the flesh of Corelle’s knee. There was a stillness to the air around them both now. The entire landscape paused, waiting for something awful.

Corelle winced, “No. Don’t do this—.”

Dark smoke rose slowly from the flagstones of the patio. Seductive dancing fingers of mist coiled up the legs of both women. Corelle felt the Great River all around them, hammering at the full range of her senses. She sharply felt the iron chair heat, sag and volatize under her. Her ass was seared with the flowery spirals of the metal as it became incandescent. The bite in her nose was the scent of flesh and burning silk as she fell to the stones with her companion on top of her. “No. Margie, don’t—.”

Marjorie pulled Corelle’s hands wide in an iron grip, “You think I could stand to have you toss me aside? You think that tasting the magnificence, I could be human again? You taught me to be more. You taught me to take the power and live it. I’m not human anymore, Annette, I’m something even more powerful than you! I’ll never let you go! You and I belong to each other! If I have to force you I will! I have the power! You will take me with you when you leave and give me the honors I’m due!!” Her eyes loomed over Corelle and danced with sparks.

Then her will sent the River smashing into Corelle.

The feelings of heated sex and endless pleasure exploded in Corelle’s mind and loins simultaneously. She saw Margie framed in living lightening like a glowing Muse of vengeful Sin. The intensity separated Corelle from her self for a span of seconds.

Wonderfully submissive seconds free of any choice or worry beyond the mastery of the power demanding she become a pleasure vessel, demanding her to become a wet and welcoming plaything for the Great River—directed by the maddening strength of her old love. Corelle’s own mind betrayed her now as thousands of images conjured up of the old sharing between them, the hours spent in bed listening to the radio as the bands filled the night with smooth swing music, the nights spent in the university library. A favorite moment of the past became almost real, Margie chewing on her nipples while Corelle was bound to the bed with stockings. It was a wonderful sensuously languorous trap. Like so many visits to this Place, Corelle knew it lacked the truth of those old times because it was now a weapon.

Corelle wasn’t that woman anymore. Margie wasn’t that woman, either.

The Ancient Serpent rose up and threw off the shackles forming about her. Corelle literally hoisted the two of them up into the air, suspended above the ground by red lightning that dropped down from the stormy skies above. Marjorie’s eyes went wide as she felt the leverage reverse, the Great River came to heel at Corelle’s command. Now it was Margie who was bound in red-hot cuffs of power.

“Margie,” Corelle whispered and kissed her, “I love you so much. I failed you so badly. You came so close and we both wanted it so badly. I was never hard enough on you. I’m so sorry. You must stay here, there isn’t anything else for you.”

Marjorie DeChallis screamed rage and bit down on Corelle’s lip, snapping her teeth together.

The moment consummated with the violence and both women exploded into hot incandescent gas.

* * *

Having double-checked her desk duties and turned on her pager, the nurse looked in on Miss Marjorie DeChallis and her auburn-haired niece. She quietly opened the door to the private room and saw the two of them together.

There was something so dear about the annual visits, so tender in the way that Miss Annette DeChallis would pray for her aunt over the wheelchair bound invalid. Miss Annette with her hands interlocked on her aunt’s lap and her forehead pressed down on her clasped hands. The nurse had occasionally found Miss Annette whispering endearments to her aunt though there was never a response. A shame such tenderness was never returned, Marjorie DeChallis had never spoken or shown any sign of response in all the years that she had been a patient here at Four Seasons Home. The massive stroke that she had suffered at age twenty-one had destroyed her mind.

It was all in the file. Most of the supervising doctors over the years had recommended ending the intravenous feeding. The equipment showed with a certainty that there was nothing conscious left of the elder Miss DeChallis.

Her niece had refused each time. The nurse suspected how deeply religious the niece must be, but still, it was hard to see them together like this.

So sad.

The nurse was getting a bit maudlin looking at the white haired DeChallis staring at nothing. Her face must have been so lovely when she was young. Even at age eighty the face was elegantly poised on the side that had not suffered the muscle-slacking paralysis as a result of the stroke.

The auburn haired niece gasped and suddenly straightened from her reverent pose and started sobbing. Jerked back to the here and now of the nursing home, Corelle took a moment to focus on the room. The forever afternoon of nineteen forty-one lost its reality as soon as she was out of touch with Marjorie’s mind.

The nurse rushed forward and was shocked to see blood trickling heavily down from the niece’s lip.

“My goodness! Let me help you with that.” She took the woman in hand after a quick glance at the aunt. “I’ve got some things at the ward desk. Come with me, your aunt will be fine while we tend to that. Did you bite yourself? Are you all right?”

Miss Annette had stopped crying almost in an instant. It was strange. Then she dabbed softly at her lip, “Oh, thank you. It’s nothing. I’ll live.”

The nurse chuckled, “Sure you will, hon.” She gently started her out of the room and towards the ward desk.

And the woman nodded wiping her eye of a tear, “Yes, I’m sure I will.”

END