The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Undertow”

The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental. Do not try anything you read here at home.

Copyright © 2015 by Dixon. All rights Reserved.

Looking down from the balcony, she could see them sitting by the pool. It was early enough that the sunlight came down at a sharp angle, and they shared an umbrella for shade over their lounge chairs, so that from above Isadora was only visible below her shoulders. Next to her, the skin on Mattie’s arm showed white where the sun hit it.

Ginny smiled as she sipped her coffee. The girls had been so eager to get to the beach, but Ginny had wanted to sleep in, so they promised last night to have room service breakfast with her. Then, in bed this morning, Ginny awoke to her wives whispering to each other.

She could have sent them back to sleep with a word, but they were so adorable: naked above the sheets, last night’s sex in the air. Cuddling and kissing each other, whispering hotly about how beautiful the ocean was going to be. Ginny decided to compromise. “Ladies,” she said, startling her wives, who had not meant to wake her up, “Give me an hour and a half. I’ll meet you at the pool.”

So she drifted off again as she listened to Izzy and Mattie jump in the shower, giggling as they washed each other. Now she was awake and lingering over her English muffin, ham and cantaloupe, watching her wives lounge three stories below her. Izzy’s right leg was straight, left leg bent; Mattie’s ankles were crossed and she had a towel over her legs, a reminder of the woman she used to be, who would have been modest about her fit but curvy forty-something body.

It had not taken much to make them fall in love with each other. Hypnotic brainwashing gave Ginny power over their minds, so that they unconsciously understood that Ginny’s love dominated them, and that they loved her, and loved obeying her. Izzy the Spanish college student was already under Ginny’s control when the two of them finally broke Mattie’s will for good. After that, both of them looked at Ginny with lightning bolts of love and devotion. It was just a matter of hypnotizing them into diverting some of that emotional energy toward each other.

Down below, Mattie put her hand on Izzy’s bent knee. Within the shade of the umbrella, Izzy languidly slipped her hand under Mattie’s towel. After a moment, Mattie tilted her head back and gripped the edge of her chair.

Watching them as she chewed the last of her meat, Ginny was satisfied. Yes, long brainwashing sessions had taught her wives to love and lust for each other very deeply. Izzy told her once that when she was not at home, Mattie followed Izzy around, wide-eyed and grinning like a puppy, or a girl with a crush. As if she were the young one and Isadora the older woman. The bond Ginny’s slavewives shared in their triangular marriage was strong. But the bonds that Ginny had on their brains were stronger than diamond. Under her trance, either of them would throw the other off the balcony Ginny was sitting on without a second thought. Or a first thought, really.

Breakfast done, Ginny pushed the cart back into the room. She was about to change into her bathing suit when she stopped and found her purse on the desk. Fishing around inside, she pulled out a small remote control with two buttons: one red, one blue.

Curious if the device would reach this far, Ginny returned to the balcony and held it up like a remote control. Izzy and Mattie were still in their chairs. Izzy had removed her hand from Mattie’s pussy. She was holding a drink while Mattie spoke to her.

The red button clicked as Ginny pushed it, and she thought she heard a faint beep-beep-beep coming through the wordless chatter of the other guests as she held it down. As she released the button, Izzy froze, her glass poised above the side table next to her. Slowly, she lowered the drink to the table as Mattie prattled on, oblivious.

Ginny saw Izzy’s legs swing smoothly around so that she faced her fellow slavewife. Mattie also sat up and turned sideways on her lounge chair, away from the balcony, which made it easier for Izzy to reach over and touch Mattie between her eyebrows.

The older woman’s back straightened and her arms slowly lowered to her sides. Though her wives were 30 feet below and the staff and other guests were making plenty of noise around the pool, Ginny knew exactly what Izzy and Mattie were saying.

Izzy was saying: How do you feel? in her Spanish accent.

Mattie replied: I feel good. Sleepy. So sleepy. Already her posture was sagging back down. Izzy kept her fingertip pressed gently against Mattie’s forehead as the older woman’s head drooped.

If you are sleepy, then it is time to sleep.

Yes. Time. To sleep.

Ginny found them in their lounge chairs, laying quite still. Mattie was wearing sunglasses, but Ginny knew her eyes were closed. Izzy also lay in a trance. Both wore electronic wristwatches that were identical except for their color: Izzy’s was red, Mattie wore blue.

Nobody else at the pool seemed to notice. They could have simply been dozing after morning cocktails.

Smiling, Ginny stepped in between her slavewives and grasped their limp wrists. “It’s me,” she said. “You both did very well.”

“Very well,” they echoed.

She lifted their hands to her lips and kissed each of them. “Do y’all remember when I proposed this vacation?”

“Yes,” Mattie and Izzy said in their sleepvoices.

“Mattie? What did we say we needed the vacation for?”

“Rest. Get away. During winter break. At school.”

“Not exactly,” Ginny said. “That’s what we agreed while y’all were awake. Then the Spiral appeared.”

“The Spiral,” Izzy mumbled. Ginny grinned and tickled her younger wife’s palm. She panted but stayed in trance.

“Yes, I sent you drifting into the Spiral. The Spiral in your minds that I use to control you.” Ginny replaced their arms on the lounge chairs and sat on the edge of Mattie’s chair. A few clouds had appeared in the sky. One of the clouds slowly covered the sun, and the temperature dropped. Despite the wives’ trance discipline, Izzy squirmed in the cooling air. “You are in the Spiral now. You now remember your true goal for this trip.”

“Locate attractive women,” they droned. “Bring them to you to seduce and hypnotize.”

Excitement flushed Ginny’s skin pink from her forehead to her collarbone. She was grateful to be married to such devoted wives.

It was a short walk from the lobby, where the concierge rented them a cabana, to the beach, which was already packed with sunbathers, honeymooners, sorority sisters on semester break, and surfers chasing after them. The water was full of waders and swimmers out to the buoys, then jet skis hummed further out.

They weaved through the crowd on their beach towels as Ginny looked at the prettier girls through her sunglasses. Those guys weren’t the only ones on the hunt.

As requested, their cabana was removed from the crowd, but had a good view of the glistening water, and the mainland a mile beyond. The clouds had blown past and the sun was beginning to beat down, so Ginny and Mattie were glad to get in the shade, but Izzy loved the heat. She lingered in front of the tent flap and looked at Ginny, who nodded. “Time for y’all to go to work, anyway,” she said.

They each kissed her on the lips before heading back onto the sand. They knew their mission; before waking them up at the pool, Ginny had told them about there was a redhead who had caught her eye at the restaurant at dinner. She sent their minds back to the previous night, and Mattie nodded, the memory returning to her. And if they could not find her, they were well trained in tracking down the type of playmate their wife liked.

After they left, a waiter came by and Ginny ordered a pitcher of sangria. The waiter left and Ginny took a seat. She sighed and felt the warm breeze on her skin. Being a high school principal was rewarding, but by the end of the semester, she was always exhausted.

She was still alone when the waiter came back. As she was sipping sangria, a whiff of coconut came into the tent. Mattie and Izzy were back. Standing behind them was a short young woman with a broad straw hat on. She lingered near the cabana’s entrance, grinning uncertainly.

“Why, hello,” Ginny said, matching the girl’s wide smile. She stood up and extended her hand. She was not the redhead, but she looked cute enough. “Aren’t you a pretty young thing?”

“Poor girl, her friends ditched her to go to a bar in town,” Izzy said. Ginny moaned in sympathy as Mattie went to the table to pour sangria for everybody.

“I’m Ginny. Please come in and have a drink with us,” Ginny said as they shook hands.

“Naomi,” the girl said. She definitely was cute. Creamy white skin, a wide, frightened smile under a strong nose and brown eyes. She took off her hat as she stepped past Ginny, revealing shiny rings of black hair that fell past her shoulders.

They all took a seat around the table. If Naomi thought there was anything unusual about her new friends’ relationship, she did not show it. Indeed, she laughed when Izzy teased Mattie for forgetting her sunscreen.

Ginny looked at Mattie. Before Ginny took control of her, Mattie would have smiled her bright, wolflike smile and shut down the conversation. She had been outwardly strong, but inwardly insecure and weak. Now, brainwashed to love and serve Ginny, Mattie had let go of her ego. She laughed with the rest of the group. “You’d think someone as pale as I am would keep a tube strapped to her hip,” she said.

“I have some you can use,” Naomi said. She put her glass on the table and bent over her armrest, rummaging through the beach bag she had brought with her. “I’m a sales rep for a skin care company, and they give us a bunch of samples to give out.” She glanced up. “Don’t worry, I’m off the clock, so no sales pitch.”

“That’s good, because I left my wallet in the room,” Ginny said and Naomi giggled. Ginny enjoyed what she saw of her cleavage as she leaned in her direction. Yes, she was cute indeed, graceful and eager to please. And by tonight Ginny would be sucking on those breasts, Mattie and Izzy’s eager mouths on their clits.

Naomi pulled a tube out of her bag and handed it Mattie, who uncapped it and squirted a little into her palm. The coconut smell returned. “Smells strong,” Mattie said, her nose wrinkling.

“Yes, I keep hearing that R&D is working on lightening the scent,” Naomi said. “After a minute, you don’t even smell it anymore anyway.”

Mattie rubbed some on her arms, neck and thighs. “Care to help me put on the rest?” she said, playfully elbowing Izzy. They left the cabana, discreetly pulling the tent flaps shut behind them.

There was a quiet moment, then Ginny gasped. “That’s such a pretty necklace,” said as she leaned closer. “Do you mind?”

“Not at all.” Naomi blushed, but scooted her chair toward Ginny and leaned against the armrest to give her a better looked. It wasn’t really anything special, a diamond pendant on a gold chain, but it gave Ginny a chance to test the girl’s personal space.

Carefully, she lifted the pendant off Naomi’s collarbone and lowered her head further to inspect it. As she looked, she became aware of the coconut scent again. The cabana was quiet except for Naomi’s soft breathing.

Ginny glanced up. Naomi’s face was still flushed, but she did not flinch from Ginny’s nearness, even with their faces inches apart. Their eyes met and Ginny inhaled deeply. “You know, Mattie doesn’t really like coconut,” she murmured. “But I love it.”

“So do I,” Naomi said. “So sweet and crisp.” Her lips opened and her eyelid fluttered as Ginny kissed her softly, twice, then deeply, her tongue flicking into the girl’s wiling mouth. Their lips smacked as they separated.

Ginny winked, coaxing a shy smile from Naomi. She drew her fingers through Naomi’s curls. The coconut was even stronger now, but delicious. Ginny breathed deeply, closing her eyes. “Mmm,” she said.

“Sometimes, I like to put some on my arm and just breathe it in,” Naomi said. Ginny felt Naomi run her hand into the hair on the back of her head. She kept her eyes shut as Naomi kissed her lips, her cheek, her forehead. She decided to let the young lady think she was in control for a moment. Naomi was gently pulling her head down toward her chest and Ginny let the girl guide her, the scent everywhere around them.

Her face buried between Naomi’s breasts, Ginny tasted her flesh. Naomi moaned as Ginny’s tongue buzzed from the sunscreen. Shouldn’t it get absorbed into the skin? crossed her mind, but the smell and the taste were overwhelming her. Coconut. Naomi. Arousal swept over Ginny.

“Breathe it in,” Naomi said sweetly, pulling Ginny’s head up by the hair, and Ginny inhaled sharply, her nostrils filled with the scent. “Again,” Naomi said. “Again. Again.”

It was so hard to open her eyes. The cabana seemed to tilt toward Naomi, whose eyes were crinkled in such a captivating way. “So,” Ginny stammered drunkenly. “So, s-so strong.”

“Mmm, isn’t it? Keep huffing it in, sweetie,” Naomi said. She slid out of her chair and onto Ginny’s unresisting lap, her plump little ass warm on the older woman’s thighs. Ginny’s eyes rolled up as Naomi looked down on her. A hand guided Ginny’s head onto Naomi’s shoulder, where she dutifully inhaled the aroma. “It can really numb your mind if you don’t take the antidote first. Now, why don’t you tell me about yourself and your friends?”

“Not friends. Wives.” A voice in her head, or a distant memory, was trying to warn her, but she felt so loose and aroused in Naomi’s embrace. Lazily she snuggled against the base of Naomi’s neck. “Brain. Washed them.”

The tendons in Naomi’s neck tensed. “You mean—oh, wow. Wow.” Just before her eyelids closed Ginny saw Naomi slide a hand inside her bikini bottom. Her other arm embraced Ginny and held her tight inside the coconut cloud. Ginny felt so nice. She was boneless as a rag doll in Naomi’s grip as the younger woman moaned.

“I mean, I could tell you were—hmmm—a dominant as soon as I saw you,” Naomi said. “But I didn’t—uh!—didn’t dream that you were into mind control too.” Her breath caught and she panted out a laugh. She kissed Ginny on the head as she played with herself. Ginny sat still, curled against Naomi, breathing in her scent slowly and steadily.

“I’ve met so few other hypnodommes. And none as sexy as you,” Naomi said. Ginny felt the girl’s hand exploring her stomach, her breast over her swimsuit. Then her swimsuit’s straps were off her shoulders. The notion to pull her arms out of the straps swam into her mind from… somewhere… and Ginny obeyed it, sitting up straight as she did so, her eyes still closed. Naomi pulled the suit down under her breasts, and Ginny felt the girl’s hands caressing them.

Dimly, Ginny knew she had to fight, but all she could do was enjoy Naomi’s touch. Her nipples hardened and Naomi was speaking. She could not understand the words, but she nodded anyway, her eyes opening. Naomi’s face was in front of hers. Her pale, beautiful face, with its round cheekbones and narrow chin. And most of all her brown eyes.

She stared into those eyes and listened. After a moment, she knew she had to stand up. Naomi slid off her lap and, when Ginny was on her feet too, reached down to pull her bathing suit off and toss it into the corner. Naomi’s breath was ragged as she kissed Ginny. She gently pushed Ginny back into the chair and knelt in front of her, her head just poking above the table where the ice in the sangria was melting.

The younger woman’s tongue licked her pussy and both of them moaned, though Ginny could hardly move her head to look down on Naomi. Naomi was kissing her pussy, then bathing it, then fucking it, drawing Ginny helplessly close to orgasm.

Then Naomi stopped, leaving Ginny on the edge. Her mind swam in a cocktail of arousal, need, drowsiness, submissiveness. At the center of the swirl of emotions Ginny was disappearing and Naomi was taking her place.

Naomi licked the pussy juice from her lips and locked eyes with Ginny from between her legs. She spoke again, and Ginny realized that she would give up everything, her job and her wives, to stare into those chocolate pools and obey forever. She would help Naomi enslave other women, powerful women, CEOs and politicians turned into the girl’s puppets and whores.

No. Ginny served only one mistress and she was dead. Now Ginny was the mistress. Women danced on her strings.

Before the thought could dribble out of her head Ginny threw herself out of the chair. There was a bang as her knee hit something, then her body hit the cabana’s wooden floor. Naomi lay still under the table, her back to Ginny. Dazed, it took Ginny a moment to realize that Naomi had hit her head on the table.

Get away. Ginny knee rang with pain, and the rest of her body felt as heavy as a sandbag. It took her two tries to prop herself up by her elbows. Her heart hammering, she managed to grab hold of the table with one hand. Pulling as hard as she could, she got one knee under her, then a foot, but her strength was almost gone. With the last of it she yanked on the table as hard as she could. It fell toward her and landed with a crash, but Ginny was standing up in a spreading pool of wine.

Pausing to catch her breath, Ginny glanced at Naomi. The girl had not moved. Ginny was too dizzy and frightened to wonder about her condition. She stumbled through the tent flaps and out onto the beach.

The intensity of the sun startled her. She stumbled and retched. She had to get out of here before Naomi woke up. If the girl dragged her back into the cabana Ginny would become her coconut zombie.

She started toward the ocean, instinctively moving toward where people were. People who had no idea how easily their idea of who they were could be swayed, seduced, smothered. She kept walking, but it was like being on deck of a ship during a hurricane. All she could manage was a few steps before her knees buckled and she landed face-first in the hot sand.

Hands were on her arms. Naomi had woken up and hunted down her prey. So be it. Ginny was too exhausted, too full of the need to serve her, to fight anymore. She let the hands wrap her arm around a pair of shoulders and felt herself rising to her feet.

“Ginny!” It was not Naomi. It was Izzy. Ginny lifted her head and saw her younger wife holding her with horror on her face. Mattie was on Ginny’s other side, wrapping her in a towel to cover her breasts. “Ai, what happened to you?”

A sob burst out of Ginny’s mouth. “I need a shower,” she croaked.

It turned out that Mattie could not stand the smell of the drugged sunscreen, so she washed it off her arms under the faucet in the women’s restroom next to the beach’s bar. She and Isadora were off of pussy patrol, so they went swimming in the ocean. Izzy had just come out of the water to take a break when she saw Ginny come stumbling out of the cabana, nude.

Water was an effective antidote. Though Mattie practically had to carry Ginny back to the hotel, once she was under the shower Ginny could feel her head clearing. Perhaps the steam was clearing the drugs out of her system, or maybe the water was simply refreshing her. After 15 minutes, her limbs responded to her commands again, so she shut off the water and toweled herself dry.

When she came out of the bathroom, Isadora and Mattie were standing up and facing the easy chair next to the television. Naomi was in the chair, looking somehow older than she had seemed on the beach. A towel was crumpled in the corner, smelling of coconut. Izzy’s arms were folded underneath her breasts and Mattie’s eyes glowed with hate as the two of them watched her closely.

Sometimes, the depth of the love Ginny’s wives had for their mistresswife surprised even her. She nearly sobbed again, but swallowed it before anyone saw. She had a job to do.

“Fuck off. What can you do? Nobody will believe you,” Naomi said. Fear added an ugly sharpness to her voice. “This is kidnapping. Let me out right now or I’ll scream.”

“Kidnapping?” Mattie’s grin was pure spite. “That’s hilarious.” She stopped when she felt Ginny’s hand on her shoulder.

“It’s all right, dear,” Ginny said. She kissed Mattie beneath her ear and Mattie relaxed against her with a deflating grunt. Another trigger spot. “Izzy, would you help Mattie to the bed?” Izzy ducked under Mattie’s arm and lifted her onto the nearby bed. “Thank you, sweetheart. Come here, please.” Izzy presented herself to Ginny, who tapped her between her dark eyebrows. “How do you feel?”

“So sleepy.”

“If you are sleepy, then it’s time to sleep.” Izzy listed toward the bed, and Ginny helped her lie down next to Mattie. Then she turned toward Naomi, who was staring at her.

Ginny laughed. “Are you wondering how they can seem so normal while they are so deeply under my spell? I don’t use drugs,” she said as she leaned over Naomi, bracing herself against the armrests. The woman no longer smelled like coconut. “I use hypnosis. No mind can resist me for long, as you will now find out.”

Now Naomi laughed. “You can’t hypnotize me, you—” Their eyes met and Naomi’s voice sputtered. She muttered something, then was quiet.

“Oh darling,” Ginny said. “I have already begun to hypnotize you.”