The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Underneath it all.

Chapter 9

This story is a work of fiction.

Resemblance to persons and or places is purely unintentional and coincidence.

This story is for entertainment purposes only,

Events and techniques in this story do not work as portrayed.

Chemicals and herbs described do not exist or do not work as described in this story.

Do not try this with or without consent on anyone.

Enjoy.
Amaranth — only for those who get the joke.
* * *

I want to thank and acknowledge qxvw198 for editing help.

I may be improving, but we all know I still need all the help I can get.

* * *

Old

“What treaty obligations?” General Stanson asked as her words finally sank in.

“Do you recognize me General Stanson?” A man walking out of the other side corridor asked in somber tones. His voice flowed and seemed to blend. Lacking any recognizable accent, yet is easily understood by all.

“Yes.” General said reluctantly as he surveyed him. He stands three inches over six feet. His eyes are a dull blue only shades lighter than his suit. The suit is a work of art. Every stitch hand sown. It looks like any other suit on any other man, only better. A face and presence utterly imperturbable.

The general knows who this man is. He serves the office of the president directly. This one has served five of them. He is one of a handful of advisors at large. They have no party affiliations, no official post, no official position. They are what the president uses when he can’t go himself for some reason. When he can’t say something he has to say. They never show up for anything below fubar. And lastly, they are what the president uses when he needs a troubleshooter.

“Then understand this. Sister Tubman, forgive the pun please Glorietta, is speaking the truth about why she is here.”

“There is a treaty about mind control?”

“Yes there is.” The suit replies surveying the collection of uniforms and suits still seated and intelligently, silent. “As that implies, there is real and working mind control technology in the world. Not the drug them to make them agreeable or interrogatable you hoped for. But real, working, usable, mind control technology.”

“I didn’t know.”

“What is there is not for you. It is not for the government, any government at all. We, like all the governments who signed the agreement, though admittedly most were coerced. Are forbidden from having more than a certain portion, and that is for recognition and defense. This is done for public safety.”

“Oh.” General Stanson says staring warily.

“In many ways it parallels nuclear treaties. Only in this case no one is allowed to have it all. The true superpowers in this arms race are not countries. Even we are bit players in this drama general. Sister Tubman speaks for the national level treaty signatories in this matter. Due to its nature it is not a national one, it is international. Sadly, it is also unprecedented.”

“This hasn’t happened before?”

“No general, it has not. The largest event prior to this involved just over nine hundred. This one is at least three times that counting just those underage left behind. The real number of people involved is staggering to think about. This is to big to be ignored.”

“If it is to big to ignore then we need to get on top of it.”

“We are forbidden general. By treaty, and whether you choose to believe it or not, the other members of the treaty will view the U.S. military taking control of that town as an act of war.”

“It’s our town!”

“Given the nature of the town currently, no it is not. Interdiction is allowed. Isolation is encouraged in fact. At no point however are your troops to take control of the town. That job falls to other hands. Can you and do you accept this?”

“For now. I will however be taking this up the chain of command.”

“You are in fact so encouraged.” The man finished then turned to Glorietta. “Sister.”

“Sir.” She laughed back, her first smile. Then silence reigned as the man walked back out.

“Damn.” One of the men seated behind the general said just a whisper.

“So gentlemen.” Glorietta said with a smile as she found a chair. “Shall we get down to business.”

* * *

It looks so peaceful. So normal.” Arie said as she and Jeff reviewed drone footage of Vargas in the command tent setup just outside of town.

“I know. It’s incredible. Jan, Cindy, my hat’s off to you. I don’t get it, but you did it. Things are settling back to normal.” Jeff said ignoring the frowns from the collection of military personnel around them. If anyone were disturbed enough to let it show, it is the colonel. He himself is also disturbed, but for completely unrelated reasons.

“I’ll admit it looks peaceable enough.” Colonel Pratt says frowning which seems to be his normal expression in Jeff’s eyes.

“Jeff, Colonel.” Jan says turning to them both. “This is what we hoped for. And Colonel, we want to thank you for the professionalism of your troops. I know it goes against the grain to allow this to continue. After some surveys I can tell you more of what is happening. Also why we insisted none of your people eat any food or drink anything from in there.”

“Do tell.” Colonel Pratt says curiously.

“To begin with the main water supply is contaminated with neural precursor chemicals. The bottled water in town as well, but with a different set. Much of the food we have tested contains compounds we are immediately familiar with and many more we are not.”

“I am not a chemist ma’am.” He frowned at her derisively.

“Not trying to speak down to you.” Jan replied without insult. “Individually these chemicals are essentially harmless. Together, when the body processes them, the metabolites are precursors or catalysts for neuro transmitters and hormones.”

“How?” the colonel asks stunned. “The understanding that shows. The technology. Hell, there is no way, that is beyond cutting edge. That’s beyond next generation.”

“Yet that is what we are dealing with. We of the UCA understand it. We use some of these ourselves. We don’t recognize all of the particular chemicals yet, but know the types.”

“The types?”

“Yes. Some enhance puberty. Some enhance a subset of estrogen derived hormones in females. Others a different subset of progestin and progesterone derived hormones in males. They are in essence undergoing a type of forced puberty. They are growing, maturing.”

“Holy shit, we have to stop this. Right now.”

“And what happens if you stop puberty half way through? What happens if you stop neural development cold turkey? They are learning new behaviors as they grow. If we stop the growth to fast they won’t be able to steady down. They will remain aggressive and expectant for the rest of their lives. We have to achieve a balance between the growth of their bodies and their new minds that we can maintain. That lack of balance is the wacky behavior we see. A lifetime of structure is being abandoned as their minds and bodies are being artificially forced to grow. If we move quickly we can still harness the familiarity of the old.”

“The curfew?” The colonel asked staring hard. “Structure, any structure that is familiar.”

“Hence us getting the school ready for regular classes Monday. We are going to pretend they were given the week after Halloween off, we forgot to lock the school so they got to play.”

“But now it is time to go back to school for real not play. Use school to provide stability so you can guide them. Then wean them off whatever this shit is slowly and stably. Methadone for mind control victims.”

“Sadly that is exactly correct Colonel. And because these DTs won’t kill them, just break their minds permanently. We have to be extremely careful not to make any mistakes while we are using what little we know to figure out the rest.”

“I see. I don’t really understand the details though, and I especially don’t envy your job.”

“That is why your weirdly made up unit from all branches. We reached out to our DOD contacts with a specific profile. The people they sent are all the ones who match it. We were actually hoping for more, but what we got will have to be enough. Fewer is better than going outside profile. The former is a risk of losing a few, the latter a guarantee of a few with a high chance of losing many instead.”

“I have some problems with who they sent. There are discipline problems. Trouble makers and more than a few who won’t hesitate much to take advantage of any opportunities that happen there way. I am not happy at all with this command.”

“That was at our request colonel, that is the profile we need. Quarantine is more important than anything else right now.”

“Speaking bluntly here ma’am.” The colonel said trying to be polite but failing to find a way. “If I men have getting underage tail, I have to do something about it. I don’t have a choice.”

“It will happen.” Jan said sadly. “No matter how you choose your troops. This many teenage girls with this many hormones running wild, opportunities will abound. If your troops are perfectly behaved, then the only way to maintain quarantine is by making this place a concentration camp, and that makes a whole different problem.”

“Then why…”

“Because we needed troops that will enjoy advantage without expecting it. Your troops are the honey pot keeping the bees around the hive. If they don’t enjoy that tail as you put it, that tail will find a way to sneak away. Much better we get a quiet report than an escapee.”

“A quiet report?”

“Yes. What we need is for your troops, you have female troops so it may include boys, who liaise with the locals to report it. They can have all the tail as you put it, they want, as long as it freely offered. What we need is age, attitude, approach, and company. Your troops don’t include a single rapist by profile, just opportunists of a particular type.”

“I see.” He replied plainly showing he didn’t.

“As long as they accurately report getting lucky, they help us diagnose what is happening. Age preferences will help us narrow things, tell us about parts of the brain to check etc. As I said, it also reduces their urge to flee. Those that want teens have plenty. Those that want older need to have a pool of older that won’t abuse them. The sex needs to remain nice, enjoyable, pleasant.”

“That is the most inhuman thing I have ever heard.” The colonel says turning pale. “And I have been to africa and the middle east on several tours.”

“It is also the truth colonel. We especially need to know about any sexual deviance shown. That is critical and we absolutely must be sure it comes from the teens not the troops. Hence the profile which gave you this messed up command. Bondage beyond play or in small groups is a sign of problems. If we do not intervene soon enough they will grow into it being the only way they can feel. There are ways to prevent it, we can fix it even, but only if we can catch it early enough.”

“I have to admit I can barely wrap my head around this.”

“You think you have problems?” Arie laughed finally speaking up. “I was a normal teenager a few months ago. I have lived through what she is talking about. She is not joking. If anything she is understating the problem. Not a little Colonel, more than likely by a lot.”

“You look normal enough?”

“Normal? Not me. Jeff here controls my body.” Arie laughed pointing her thumb at Jeff who reddened. “Not his fault mind you. I liked him taking it, and I still kind of like how it feels. Lends a bit spice to every conversation. I know it is because of what was done, but it still feels fine and normal to me. With Jeff’s help I am over the hard part. My body can’t run away with my mind anymore like it was doing. You know the way teen hormone storms gave you impulses you could barely fight until you finally matured enough to handle them?”

“I can remember.” The colonel admits frowning.

“Right now that town is nothing but that hormone storm. If you cold turkey them you condemn them to live like that for the rest of their lives. If you deny them the opportunity to enjoy older men, and I guess women for the guys, then just like any other hormone driven fascination, it will grow without limits until it overrides their will. Then they become vulnerable to whatever first satisfies that desire or urge.”

“Like your first girl friend that gives you a blow job?” He asks then realizes what he just said to a teenage girl and grimaces.

“Just like that. But stopping the chemicals all at once will deny them the ability to outgrow it. Do that and they will just stay that way.”

“So whatever fascinates them at the moment will basically control them?”

“Like I said. Jeff controls my body. It obeys him, does anything he says. Good for him because I can be a lot of fun. Great for me, because now it can’t run away dragging me along barely aware of what I am doing because it feels so good.”

“No wonder you seem so calm.” Colonel Pratt says looking at Jeff and Arie both.

“Cindy. Infrastructure.” Jan informed her breaking the silence that suddenly followed.

“Go see Melinda. I already spoke with her.” Jeff interjected. “She will show you around city hall and where the records are. She’s local and knows the land, but you are in charge, she knows that.”

“Why? I mean if she’s…” Cindy asks trailing off at a frown from Jan.

“There are reasons I can’t go into right now.” Jeff answered without really telling her anything.

“Ok.” Cindy said heading out.

“Angie, coordinate the den mothers and house mothers.”

“Already on it. We’re still getting neighborhoods mapped.”

“Mary and Tamara can help you.” Jeff told her frowning while burying an internal wince thinking of Tamara and a discussion to come.

“Great. They still at the apartment?” Angie asked. She has been there already and the fact that nothing there unsettled her impressed Jeff.

“Yes. They are getting the rest of the brood properly settled. We took the whole floor for us. So if any of you need a place we can simply take the whole building if you like. I know Tamara is there right now since she is waiting for me to get done here. You can work there for now.”

“Great. We’ll see how it works out.” Angie said heading out.

“Ella. Schools.” Jan said next.

“They’re a right mess.”

“Sex ed is a high priority. We know the chemicals drop fertility, but we don’t know how much or for how long. I do not want mass birthday weeks next summer.”

“I’ll have to adapt it. And how much of the day do I use.”

“All of it.” Jeff answered. “Don’t bother asking for guidelines, there are none for this. The more of the day you can use, the better. We need to keep them moving all the time. If they have time to think they may actually notice the lack of enforced structure. If they do notice, we get a concentration camp instead of a town. So we keep their dance card full and them dancing. Make them think they are getting away with something. Let them think they are being subtle.”

“On it.” Ella chirped in agreement and was gone.

“I have to ask.” Colonel Pratt said into the momentary silence. “How in god’s name did you people end up with this mess?”

“You want the blunt truth?” Jeff asked as Jan typed something into a terminal.

“Since I can’t get any from my chain of command, please.”

“Among what are arguably the good guys there are three groups capable of handling this sort of disaster.” Jan replied looking up. “The government itself through either direct military intervention or the CDC in some capacity. Second are a large group of what amounts to hypno fetishests who like to split their weekends between their favorite hobby and tracking down white slavery rings, people smugglers and groups without names that kidnap, condition and sell the now brain washed individuals that are simply mindless servants. The other group is us.”

“You?”

“Colonel. Would you like an in depth briefing on what we really are?” Jan asked.

“Anything more in depth than we are entrusting these children to a bunch of arcade workers would be most welcome.”

“Tinra.” Jan said speaking to woman walking in while taking a folder out of her brief case and holding it out to her. “Would you please look this over and prepare a briefing.”

“Yes ma’am.” A five five dark brunette with even darker eyes with the seemingly always mostly self supporting C cups said with a nod as she took it.

“A moment Colonel.” Jan said to the staring Colonel. “I think this should provide a great deal of context. One of our favorite words.”

“Umm…” The colonel mumbles staring at the half Brazilian half East Indian young woman.

“How in depth ma’am.” Tinra asked looking at Jan.

“The colonel here is our military liaison. He needs to understand how we work. Most especially our age guidelines.”

“Yes ma’am.” Tinra said turning to the colonel. “Sir. Where would you like to begin?”

“Incredible, but this makes no sense.” The colonel muttered.

“Colonel Pratt, this is Tinra.” Jan said in introduction.

“But she looks…”

“Jan?” Tinra asks. “Is there something I should know?”

“Check the file again Tinra. This time scanning not skimming.”

“Oh.” Tinra said after reopening it and actually reading several pages toward the back she had only skimmed over before. “You mean?”

“Yes.”

“He shouldn’t be here. Or I shouldn’t. This is not supposed to happen. There are rules for a reason Jan, uhh, ma’am.”

“We didn’t know in time to prevent it. Now instead of avoiding, I am using it.”

“Are you sure?”

“Sadly, yes. You’ve been with us a long time. Your contract is up in a few months and you have been management track the whole time. Use your own judgment.”

“Colonel.” Tinra said turning to him after glaring at Jan for a moment. “While I believe you know me. Please let me assure you that I do not know you.”

“How?”

“Yes colonel.” Jan said interrupting. “She is the same young woman from that kafuffle in bermuda a few years ago.”

“Colonel.” Tinra broke in softly enough that people more than a few feet away couldn’t hear. “We of the UCA do assignments.”

“We are in fact a brothel of sorts.” She went on when he stayed silent. “According to the report we met while I was on assignment with six others in bermuda. Although I wrote the report I am referencing, I have no memory of it. That is by design. One aspect of us is that we are controlled in very specific ways.”

“Controlled?” He asked into the silence when she paused to let him absorb.

“The UCA uses a form of mind control. Not the style deployed here in Vargas, but one far more focused. It modifies our behaviors, our memories and our metabolisms. It is part of the reason we get such high prices. Two days give or take some after an assignment ends, we start to forget what happened on it. Before that happens we write up a report on events for book keeping and billing purposes. It is also for safety. If a worker is injured, we know who did it.”

“Then you don’t umm…”

“Colonel.” Tinra smiled at him with understanding. “I could have spent the entire weekend as your arm candy, in your bed or as your guide, and I would have no clue. Ordinarily we have no access to our own older reports, we are instead dependent on body and muscle memory for repeat engagements.”

“So you don’t…”

“I know from looking at the report you were injured by a sniper as were boarding. I do not however have any memory that.”

“Tinra here was nineteen when that happened.” Jan said breaking in. “You can thank her for still having use of your arm and not bleeding to death. She did field surgery using fishing tackle and sewing supplies during the flight out. She and two others are the ones who dragged you into the plane still in your armor and closed the door.”

“You could have been hit!” The colonel said surprised.

“That isn’t in the report.” Tinra said, also surprised.

“You were one of my early managerial track. I interviewed you closely afterwards. The round was angled down when it entered. So the sniper was very high, you sheltered behind the boarding stairway walls. The round went under his collar bone and out through his back ribs.” Jan informed Tinra before turning to the Colonel. “She closed arteries and veins with fly fishing tie wire. She also made a transfusion kit to bypass a severed artery so your arm would keep some blood flowing. You were losing venous blood on the return, but it was enough to keep your arm from going necrotic during the flight.”

“Barely, and the hospital was furious to see non sterilized fishing line in me. I caught hell over that trick of yours.” He nearly shouted then suddenly calmed. “Must have been hell being in there with the flaps of meat. You missed most of the deep damage and another nicked artery in there. But I kept my arm and recovered, thank you.”

“You are welcome of course. But as I say. I recall none of it.”

“Better that way.”

“I agree.” Tinra said as her face softened. “Would you care to take a walk while I explain who and what we are. Then what we do, what we really do.”

“Sounds like a good idea to me.” Colonel Pratt said holding out his hand which Tinra took and they exited together.

“That could have gone better.” Arie commented.

“What he isn’t mentioning is the infection that set in because of her. She saved his arm, but it was his last field assignment as a shooter. The heart lung sack inflamed and still bothers him. Still, if she had done nothing but cover it he would have lost the arm, and quite possibly died, nearly certainly in fact.”

“At least he lived.” Arie said relieved.

“There is maybe a decade at most between them.” Jan said smiling. “It could work out.”

“Excuse me?” Jeff asked startled by non sequitur.

“What she failed to mention is that she had dreams and the occasional nightmare for two years that all centered on his face that she didn’t otherwise recall at all.”

“Oh.”

“Welcome back to school.” Two hundred eighty seven temp teachers, each and every one an employee of the UCA, said at the beginning of second period on Monday morning. A typical one can be found at the high school. Building 36, classroom D.

“My name is Miss Michelson.” The woman says writing her name on the black board. “And I am your substitute teacher. I know you had a lesson plan, but it has been decided the school needs to be restructured. We are starting that project today.”

“The first part of that restructuring is that each day will now consist of just three classes. Those classes will be longer though. In fact, first period starting tomorrow is nine to eleven. Lunch will be eleven to twelve. Second period will be from twelve to two. Afternoon break will be from two to three. Then finally third period will be from three to five. Now before you panic, the school busses have already been rescheduled.”

“Since this is being done during the school year you will continue to assemble in your regular home room each morning by eight thirty. You will then be given your class schedule for the day at that time. If you wish to take different classes please write up what you want and we will do our best to accommodate you.”

“However, schedule change requests will need to be signed by a responsible adult party. Since most of your parents are currently out of town. You should speak to the den mother assigned to your neighborhood or house. Until further notice first period will be sex education. Assignments and home work are still required to be done on time.”

“There will also be a shift toward presentation skills rather then simply writing something up on the computer. The reason for this we are adding a question and answer period to all term papers per quarter or semester. Incidents of purchase or bribery being used to have written or acquire prewritten papers has prompted this change.”

“For today, first period will be all. You will be sent home after lunch. In the them mean time please pass the text books on anatomy 101 up the rows from the back. Do we have any volunteers to provide live examples? I am looking for one to three males and females, an equal number of both is preferred, I will take what I can get however. Show of hands please.”

“No, you are not allowed to volunteer your girl friend boys. If she wishes to volunteer, she will have to convince me she is volunteering of her own accord. All models will be used to illustrate and display. Participation is purely voluntary of course, but models will be and remain undressed until the final bell and class leaves. They will also receive extra credit and advantages to be announced later.”

“Very well.” She says minutes later. “Please disrobe and assume an at attention pose. Do any of you have someone to help you remain calm, not slouch, not fall asleep from boredom and respond as much like a mannequin as possible?”

“Perfect.” She said once all four girls and one of the guys have been dropped into a trance like state. “Please instruct them to accept and obey all instructions until I release them after class has completed please.”

“Thank you. Models please assume the pose shown.” She instructed showing them a picture of someone standing at parade rest.

“Now then. Has anyone here not seen a member of the opposite sex up close? Show of hands please. Now has anyone here not had a chance to examine or handle a member of the opposite sex? Hands again please.”

“Ok then. Lines for the boys Lines for the girls. By the numbers. Show me each part of their anatomy as I call them out.”

“Ok, Jeff is it?” She asked at five minutes to twelve. “Great, you and Arie to stay behind after class. I want to speak to the two of you for a few minutes.

“Yes miss Michelson.” Jeff said as though expecting a chewing out.

“Oh thank god that’s over.” Arie said as soon as the other students left.

“I can’t believe this.” Jeff said looking at the four girls still standing at attention staring at nothing waiting for the teacher to tell them what to do next.

“We had to know how advanced the controls are. Can you think of a faster way?”

“No, but that still doesn’t make this right.” Jeff said as Miss Michelson examined the girls and one boy. Cheeks swabs, blood samples, genital checks all take only a few minutes each.

“Are you done with her yet?” A boy with two other girls in tow demands minutes later.

“Health and welfare check.” Miss Michelson snaps back. “Those yours as well?”

“Of course.”

“Over here. At attention, now!” She orders flatly.

“Why should I?”

“Do you want them taken away and given to someone else who will take care of them?” Miss Michelson demands angrily.

“Sheesh. No need to get mad about it. You two.” He says not even using their names. “Go stand with her. Do whatever the teacher says for now. Come find me when she is done.”

“Of course sir.” Both girls says demurely as he walks out angrily.

“He still respects authority I see.” Jeff jokes.

“Don’t laugh, that’s important. I doubt you noticed anything because you grew up here, but there are over twice as many girls as boys. Girls, undress. Assume the position.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“So?” Jeff asks.

“Normally it is even give or take a local blip of a point or two.”

“Oh.”

“Ok everyone. One last thing.” Miss Michelson says handing out folders. “Fill these out as best you can.”

“Yes miss Michelson.” They all echo together sitting down without even dressing.

“Tamara.” Jeff said intercepting her at her locker.

“Yes sir.” She replied.

“Are you Ok?”

“I’m fine sir.”

“Walk with me.”

“Of course sir.” Tamara said following the established protocol and trailed behind him.

“We are alone here.” Jeff told her minutes later in the hidden place where he and Arie had once talked privately.

“Yes sir.” She said woodenly.

“Something is bothering you. I can tell. We are alone. You can tell me.” Jeff told her. “Please tell me Tam. Please.”

“I … I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Why?”

“I’m scared.”

“Of me?”

“Oh god no, never you Jeff.” Tamara whispered.

“Of what or who then?”

“Me.”

“You?”

“Yes.”

“Why?” Jeff asked. “Why would you ever be afraid of yourself?”

“Do we have to talk about it? Can’t I just…”

“No.” Jeff told her softly. “Nothing that is this hard on you can be ignored. I let you deflect me yesterday and this morning. Now I can’t. Its just us Tam. What is wrong.”

“I’m broken.”

“Broken?” Jeff asked stunned at the tears starting in. “How could you think that?”

“Because.”

“Because why?”

“Because …” She whimpered crying. “Because I put them in the trash.”

“Put who? Oh you mean Simon and the goons?”

“Yes.”

“And that bothers you?”

“No. Not at all.” Tamara cried. “It should. I should feel something. I dumped three people in the trash. I threw them away. I threw them away and I feel nothing.”

“Come here Tam.” Jeff said pulling her close, cradling her.

“How can I feel nothing? How can I still be a person if I feel nothing?” She asked crying into his shoulder.

“You are a person Tamara.” Jeff told her. “You do feel. However you were following orders. You were obeying and you don’t have any feelings about obeying. I made sure obeying wouldn’t bother you. This is my fault. You don’t feel anything because it wasn’t you that threw them away, it was me. You were my agent, but it was me.”

“You?”

“I ordered Arie to deal with it. She told Melinda to. Melinda told you to. It wasn’t you, it was me, I am the reason you feel nothing. It is my fault.” Jeff explained. “You made no decision. I referred to them as a mess so you treated them as one. You cleaned up the mess and threw away the trash. Bunny killed them defending me. She saved my life. Then she saved it again when she called and pointed them to the UCA.”

“Oh, you mean it wasn’t you?”

“No. That was all Bunny. I had spent the day making her respond to Alice. The first thing I knew about any of it was a stinky rag over my face. I heard wet noises. Felt nausea. Heard clicking. More nausea. Dogs barking. The last thing I remember is her calling you guys.”

“Oh.”

“If you are broken, and you are not. It is my fault. You did nothing wrong Tam. If you had not cleaned up things the way you did we would have had a lot of problems. They, Simon’s people that is, would have come after us. You saved us.”

“I did?” She asked interrupting her tears for a moment.

“Yes Tam. Yes you did.” Jeff confirmed. He sat their for a while just holding her. She cried letting the guilt flow out of her until she finally calmed. He sat their holding her as she slept until she finally woke feeling much better.

“And how does today’s survey look?” Jan asks a little after seven when everything has finally been tabulated.

“You won’t believe this.” Ella laughs. “Two point five something girls for each boy.”

“That’s a big skew.”

“We have seventeen girls with more than a single male for arm candy. And only fifty five with just one to their name.”

“Did anyone question the new structure at all?”

“I got asked why the den mothers were so special, but no one questioned their authority.” One of the teachers said with a look of patience on her face.

“This was supposed to be a shock day. Did anyone manage to shock their class?”

“Not even a little.” Miss Michelson said glumly. “I had four girls and one guy in trance in the front of class as interactive anatomy dummies. Nobody questioned the boys without girls getting an eyeful or a handful to enjoy. It was so scary it isn’t funny.”

“Yeah.” Another joined in. “I made a threat that to many detentions could get your girl taken away and the boys just accepted it like it was normal.”

“Are you kidding. I had seven boys with no girls.” Yet another chimes in. “I told the boys with five or more that they had to share in class. Two of them traded off girls. One for a mountain bike, the other for a laptop. They told the girls they belonged to the other guy now and the girls just accepted it.”

“Think of them like pets.” Jan broke in. “Most of the arm candy aren’t really aware based on what I’ve seen so far. Just think of them as puppies, kittens and rabbits.”

“I saw a couple today that may as well be bunnies.” Someone observed.

“Don’t even joke.” Jeff and Jan say nearly as one.

“That isn’t funny.” Jan finishes. “These are all victims.”

“Domestics care one oh one instead of sex ed?” Jeff asks.

“Not a bad idea.” Miss Michelson says seriously.

“With or as part of.” Jan interjects. “And a good idea. We need to get them thinking about using protection soonest.”

“We need more people.”

“We don’t have them.”

“At this point even one or two would help.”

“I’ll see what I can do.” Jan says seriously. “Does anyone have a clue about the population skew?”

“I didn’t even realize it was weird.” Jeff admits.

“No, being from Grayson you wouldn’t.” Miss Michelson laughs.

“Grayson?” Jeff asks.

“Sorry, Sci Fi reference. Only they have a three to one scale instead.”

“Great.” Someone else moans. “So are we fighting Man Power or Mesa here.”

“Can we concentrate on the under age mind control victims we have to teach to be human again before this becomes imprinted instead of extra curricular reading please.” Jan pleads.

“Actually.” Jeff interjects. “That gives me an idea.”

“Do I want to know?” Jan deadpans.

“Assume for a moment that almost all the females here have been made into domestics. I love that description by the way, it is so wrong. If they have owners then those owners have a responsibility to their property don’t they?”

“Yes.” Jan agrees.

“I know that one female can push a guy to his limits. Two can be managed if you are careful, very careful. How about those that have four or more. How can they keep their domestics happy. Part of their world is being enjoyed by their owner. So if their owner doesn’t enjoy them it could be said he is neglecting them couldn’t it?”

“Since the girls are a kind of wealth. Make it one that comes with a health and welfare tax.” Jeff says into the silence as the room overflowing with women all focus on him. “We use that to force a more even distribution of the wealth. Make responsibility paramount. Then we can also force them to pull their possessions far enough out of whatever hole they forced them into. Just make an education part of it. If their possessions don’t get good grades, they get punished. If it continues, they get taken away and passed onto someone who will … Umm, you know …”

“It doesn’t make them free, but it does encourage their owners to allow them to think again.”

“What I don’t know is where to start.” Jeff admits.

“That’s easy.” Jan laughs. “We start with you. Your four are still themselves. You want us to teach responsibility, fine. We’ll teach it, you’ll show it. Show your control and their obedience while they still maintain their own identities. You’ll have to be a stinker though.”

“No.” Arie broke. “He will have to be my owner. For Tamara her independence and obedience despite it maintains her virginity. For Mary obedience allows her to guide the times and places they have sex. If either of them quit being obedient as themselves, they lose control of what is important to them. Basically, if they obey, they stay themselves. Shame the others into pulling the girls back out to match him. For my part I continue to stress that he controls my body not my mind.”

“It will be unpleasant.” Jan tells her firmly. “He will not be able to fake it. Not on any of you, not at any time anyone might see. It won’t even be safe to skip any part of it even in your own homes or places. In fact those business cards might have to be continued so others can see you obeying even when he isn’t standing over you making you.”

“You don’t have to.” Jeff says seriously. “You can be freed before much longer.”

“Jeff.” Arie says looking at him with a sad smile. “Thousands of them, one of me, four of us. No contest at all. You will use me. You will force me. I will fight you. It will have to be real. Until enough of them are following your lead and pulling the girls minds out of the gutter you have to think of me and use me like they do. In fact if you will let me I will keep Alexis’ football players. I can use them to keep a bunch of girls satisfied for you. You become instant celebrity. The only guy with a girl keeping guys to keep more girls so you can have more satisfied girls at your disposal. The four of them can do four, maybe five apiece. Put one in each apartment and to the kids at school you have an entire floor to choose from each night. If Mary or Tamara can pick up a toy or two it only gets better.”

“Why though?”

“You become a god among the local idiots. In the mean time the UCA studies and works on a way to free them. Little by little they are forced to do things your way because you are the most successful They won’t have a choice.”

“And when they decide to check on real freedoms?”

“Easy. They are real and you exercise them.” Arie says flatly. “As she said. Fake nothing. The UCA has some stuff they can use to give you some serious metabolic boosts, not just the bit you’ve had. If you are twice as active as they are and have four times as many toys because you allow your toys to have toys.”

“I become the ideal.”

“And you can guide them without them knowing they are being guided.” Jan agrees. “Can you handle loaning and leasing them out though? Can you do that?”

“No.” Jeff says flatly. “Now that that evil stuff is out of my system I can’t believe what I did.”

“Jeff.” Arie says flatly. “Will you shut the hell up and quit whining for a minute.”

“What?” Jeff snaps and cringes when he sees Arie cringe from his tone.

“Right there.” Arie snaps back at him. “You saw what you did in response to what you did to me when I flinched. Now think what is going to happen to all those people. You have power, that gives you responsibility.”

“That. This. It isn’t me.”

“How many more sets of thirteen year old mind dead twins do you want their to be?” Arie demanded slapping Jeff.

“Stop that!” Jeff ordered yelling.

“Yes master.” Arie yelled back. “I shall stop slapping the little child who wants to hide his head in the sand so the world can’t see him.”

“Are you trying to anger me? Enrage me?” Jeff demanded still yelling.

“If that’s the only part of you that thinks instead of just reacting. Then yes.” Arie yells back so angrily she neatly hisses. Neither of them notice the silence around them, the number of smiles and grins, or the suppressed laughter.

“What the hell are you doing?”

“Simple.” Arie laughed slapping him again. “I am going to stand here and slap you. Yell at you. Scream at you. Do whatever the hell it takes for that part of you to poke it’s head out of the sand and stop me.”

“And then what?” Jeff screams back when Arie pokes him in the chest making a point.

“Let it out and I will tell it.”

“Tell me.”

“No.” Arie yells poking him then slapping him when he allows himself to be pushed back.

“Tell me!” Jeff orders without realizing he is using command tone.

“Because I need it. Because we need it.” Arie said with complete calm. “Because I had a chance to study the outside world. Because I know things you don’t. Because I know things you need to and things they need to.”

“What things?” Jeff and Jan ask almost as one.

“They have been estimating numbers based on standard population dynamics. Those don’t apply here.”

“What?” Jeff and Jan ask in accidental stereo.

“Everyone over thirty left Jeff. Half those between twenty four and thirty left. I used to think they followed Melinda here from Phoenix where she was going to school. I now think they targeted her because she was from here. I know these numbers because I live here. There are about a thousand under twelve. About two thousand from eighteen to twenty four. Another thousand from twenty four to thirty. And over six thousand twelve to seventeen year olds. We have the highest rate of home schooling in the civilized world, sixty percent.”

“You what?” Jan asked almost silently.

“I didn’t realize it at first.” Arie told her. “Compared to the rest of the world this place is insane.”

“There are ten thousand plus people here?” Jan asked staring after doing the math twice more, still without quite believing the numbers.

“Over half the kids don’t go to school at school. It didn’t occur to me to mention it. It’s normal here, it’s just the way things are. Every statistic I looked up is skewed. Melinda mentioned how weird the rest of the world looked when she went off to school. I took it as just more of the same that anywhere not that home is weird.”

“You have obviously researched this in depth. What are we looking at?” Jan asked studying the suddenly silent Jeff.

“There are a couple of dozen sets of male twins.” Arie said with an odd look. “There are also around thirty dozen female sets of twins. No triplet males, but two dozen or so female in addition to a single quad female set. Each and every one of those are identical, maybe a tenth that number that aren’t.”

“Holy shit.” Jan said more falling into than sitting down in her chair.

“When I didn’t see neighborhood classes being organized I realized you didn’t know any of this. I am sorry I …”

“Not your fault.” Jan said thinking. “This is going to mean some ... rethinking. Some serious rethinking.”

“We strip every arcade and dojo to a single male.” Angie stated flatly. “We bring in every single control rated male we can scrape up. Beg, borrow, god, I don’t know what all.”

“We start there.” Jan agreed. “Cindy, get real stats for this place. Assume nothing at all on anything. Check everything. Is there anyone or anything left we can tap for people?”

“No.” Angie replied. “After grabbing that many males, if we pull any more people at all ... This also means we can’t tap the alliance. Home school under age mind control victims plus hypno fetishists is an equation with no balance. Any one want to run the numbers on what happens if the feds get into this?”

“We lose what little cover we have. Jesus. Home schooling and mind control means we have to do an incest audit on top of everything else. Without parents or at least stable adults to guide them normal behavior is going to go out the …”

“Fine.” Jeff said interrupting. “You win. What do I need to do.”

“Sorry Jeff. You’re a nice guy but we just found out this is now beyond the scope of what you have the head space for.”

“Is it beyond yours Arie?” Cindy asks.

“Is what?”

“Are you a whiny bitch or a competent bitch?”

“I like to think of myself as competent.”

“Do you trust her Jeff?” Cindy asked.

“Trust?”

“Yes. Now. Do you trust her?”

“With what? I don’t understand the question.” Jeff asked back.

“Which is more important to the two of you. Your conscience? Or your soul?”

“What are you thinking Cindy?” Jan asked curiously.

“Virginia and Angelique got me to thinking.” Cindy quips.

“Now there’s a scary combination.” Angie laughs.

“I can tell this is going to scare the hell out of me. So tell me quick before I get smart and run the hell away.” Jeff laughs grimly.

“Right now Jeff controls Arie’s body but she remains herself, right?” Cindy asks.

“Yes.” Arie confirms. “My body directly obeys him. He can also issue orders I will end up obeying and that feels weird.”

“What I am proposing is this.” Cindy says grimacing. “Since he runs your body not you. He lets you run him.”

“Me run him?” Arie asks.

“Yes. Right now he needs to be the drugged him. We need the focus and attention he will draw as that version of himself. Yet at the same time I believe he is terrified of that part of himself and wants nothing to do with it at all. Is that about right Jeff.”

“Yes. I remember it. But my thought were differently shaped.”

“You’re clean now. What we can do is give you most of the boosts and part of the behavior mods that apply. Enough of them that Arie can run that version of you anyway. We need a local celebrity as a focus. You already are one, though that part of you sickens the real you. We need that part. This place is hormonal storm. A circus really, and we need a ring master.”

“I don’t have any real choice do I?” Jeff laughs. “Every single reason I can come up with to run away from this place is one to do this. Great. So how is this going to work?”

“As simply as possible.” Cindy replied smiling now. “We are going to identity lock some very simple yet specific controls for specific circumstances. The hard part is she will have to always be herself, so we have to structure the whole thing around that.”

“Arie?” Jeff asks looking at her. “I know this is kind of…”

“It’s fine Jeff.” She answers right over him. “The hardest part is we can’t tell anyone, not even the rest of the brood really.”

“But you, as you?”

“I can do this Jeff. I am a much bigger bitch than you are a bastard.” Arie laughed nervously. “I am this cold blooded, you’re a better person than that. I’m not.”

“What the hell?” Cindy asked as she reread the property ownership records.

“What is it?” Melinda asked.

“No way.” Cindy muttered. “This is bad.”

“Cindy?” Melinda asked.

“Sorry, but did you know your hometown isn’t a town?”

“Have you looked outside? It is very town like.”

“No, the closest I can come up with is this is a ranch.”

“A ranch?”

“Check me here.” Cindy said pointing to the screen.

“You’re right. That’s not a town council, that’s a town board.”

“We need to fix this. Right now. Do you know these names?”

“Yes. I recognize all of them. Arie is two of them’s daughter.”

“If we don’t fix this.” Cindy starts in. “If we don’t buy this?”

“Anyone with cash can simply buy the town right out from under us.” Melinda finishes. “For nothing more than the cost of some back taxes.”

“I have an idea, but we have no time to ask. Can you help me?”

“I’ll see.”

“We need to not only pay the taxes, but shift ownership. The UCA needs to ... I don’t know, but something.”

“I can sign for Arie, I’m on the family accounts because I have been her sitter for half my life, if something happened I was authorized to whatever I needed until they arrived. She will back me up all the way. If she pays the taxes and starts the paperwork … then what?”

“Get going on that. Arie buys everything she can, hopefully all of it.” Cindy orders. “Meanwhile I am going to build us a cover and get us some help backstopping all this.”

“On it.” Melinda says printing forms.

“There is no way.” Oliver says staring at Jeff and the array of girls and women behind him on the way to home room. “Arie is yours? They are all yours?”

“Yes.” Jeff confirms.

“Impossible man. You can’t keep all them happy. You fail to take care of your toys and they take them away.”

“Not exactly. You fail to care of them or keep them happy.”

“Whatever man.”

“Mine are all happy and I have seven.”

“No way. A different one every night. When do you rest?”

“Arie has seven guys she keeps happy.”

“I thought you said she is yours.”

“She is, and each of her guys has four girls.”

“You mean?”

“Yes, all of their possession’s possessions are mine as well. I have over half a gross to choose from every single night.”

“Every night?”

“Every night.”

“But how can she, umm.”

“How can I have possessions?” Arie asked with a laugh.

“Umm…” He mumbled.

“Because unlike you morons who mentally neuter your toys. We are all still ourselves. Just as much now as we were at the competition.”

“How?”

“Because although a guy can’t do more than four girls. A girl can do seven guys.”

“Oh. Umm, but how?”

“Because I am still me you moron.” Arie laughed.

“You are?”

“Yes, of course I am.” She laughed. “Jeffy here may be able to order me to do anything he wants at any time, but I am free to do as I like anytime he isn’t.”

“You mean?”

“Yes. He could order me to fuck you and I obviously would. On the other hand, if he doesn’t I can tell you to fuck off. If you hadn’t mentally neutered your toys, made them sextarded just like you are, they could have toys of their own who could have toys that you could also play with. God are most guys dumb.”

“Arie.” Jeff said patiently. “Have we or have we not discussed dissing the imaginationaly limited, at least in public?”

“Yes sir.” Arie acknowledged frowning. “We have. Like I told you. I don’t mind you owning me, I’m fine with it.”

“And?”

“And I should learn to keep my mouth shut?”

“Better.” Jeff frowned. “I would settle for you keeping a civil tongue in it though.”

“Yes sir. Sorry sir.” Arie said without sounding the least bit sorry.

“This is to much.” Oliver said retreating.

“Good start?” Jeff asks as Oliver disappears.

“Great start I think.” Arie laughed.

“Thank you all for coming. I am Miss Thompson.” She said to the gathering of home school students her own people and the troops normally outside town have gathered in the school sports stadium.

“Hello Miss Thompson.” Echoes in response.

“Before anyone starts rumors let me state this for the record. So far no one here is any trouble for anything that I know of.” She says next. “What we are here about are changes in class structure and curriculum.”

“Your home school studies are not being stopped. What is happening though is we have some public safety related subjects we are required to cover.” She continues into the silence. “Due to personnel shortages we are going to temporarily combine individual house classes into neighborhood classes until that is done. House level home school classes will resume at that time. ”

“The first step is to ask you to please fill out the forms currently being passed out. The old school and other records were partially destroyed over halloween weekend, the pranksters know who they are, and be thankful we don’t. Before we can do much we need a valid census so we really need that paperwork. Nothing on it is used or usable for more than medical purposes.”

“As you turn in your paperwork please use the following lines. If you have acquired a sibling, a cousin, a second cousin or a third cousin please use the line with the blue sign. If you have no acquisitions please use the green line. If you have one, please use the pink line. If you have two or more please use the yellow line. Please fill out your paperwork and proceed in an orderly manner. As soon as you have completed everything we are done for today. House and neighborhood mothers will have neighborhood class assignments for you tomorrow. Thank you for your time and cooperation.”

“Well this just keeps on getting better.” Jan said looking at the summaries two days later.

“Can someone please tell me there has been a clerical error somewhere.” Wilhelm asked as he looked out the window of the burger joint.

“No.” Cindy restated unnecessarily. “There is no mistake.”

“This can’t be right.” Wilhelm said shaking his head. “It makes no sense.”

“We can call a meeting, but we have no proposals to put before them.” Jan lamented.

“There is an answer, but its complicated.” Wilhelm says shaking his head. “And how is Jeff holding up with Arie managing his teenageness.”

“She’s right. She is a bigger bitch than he is an asshole.” Cindy laughed.

“Cool enough I guess.” Wilhelm admitted. “See if this math is right.”

“Ok.” Jan and Cindy say together.

“It looks like we actually have between six and seven thousand twelve to eighteen years olds in total.”

“Agreed.”

“The biggest imbalance we can keep stable is what, four to one?”

“With monitoring.”

“We have a thousand males, which means four thousand females, and we have six.”

“So two off the top right off.” Jan grimaces.

“Assuming we balance the town. A big assumption likely to bite us on the ass.”

“This is also ignoring the under sixteen and the nineteen to thirty.” Cindy reminds them. Frowning at the under sixteens already active that they have to do something about. The UCA only recruits at sixteen or over, and only with a particular profile they are able to help. But here in Vargas there are already hundreds under that to deal with. They lack the structure to do so, but are the best equipped available.

“Emergencies first. At best we have two thousand females that we have to deal with. Assuming we use nothing but slabs, which I think is the only thing we can depend on. We have fifty one slabs, and we need the one where it is, so fifty. Divide that into the mess and we have forty months of work, and we don’t have onsite setup yet.”

“We don’t have forty months.”

“I doubt we have more than two.” Wilhelm replied. “I see the wheels coming off after christmas unless we do something drastic. We are also not using the eighteen to thirty year olds for the under eighteens.”

“Agreed.” Jan and Cindy reply in stereo agreement. “And that ignores the twelve to sixteens. Thank god we have homes for most of the under twelves located already.”

“We would need five hundred slabs to do this. We could build them, but not in time.”

“And that ignores the drugs and other support stuff.” Jan interjects sadly. “The shopping list would be a guide to what we use. There aren’t enough roots and herbs anywhere to bury what we need to do this scale. Our secrets would be out.”

“And as bad as this is.” Cindy whispers coldly.

“That would be worse.” Wilhelm confirms.

“You indicated you have an idea.” Jan asked.

“Setup the older males with the of age females. Use them for city services. Put the leftovers in arcades as backroom workers until we can bring them in.” He replied sadly. “We keep them with each other until we can help them or they hit sixteen and bring them in.”

“Wil?” Cindy asks.

“I know. They’ve done nothing wrong, but we need to put them somewhere. We start with the unaffiliated. Any underage male that has an overage gets to keep her for now. Any over that has an under we take her, period. Bring them here or to Anna and Simon. I know this question will go over wrong, but how many of those headgear thingies we captured from the trafficers do we have?”

“A few dozen.”

“I will finish reverse engineering them tonight. I should have a shopping list for you some time tomorrow if nothing else craps on my day. We are going to need hundreds of these as they are as well, so the shopping list is going to be unreal.”

“I knew you were going there.” Cindy looking pale.

“Can you a see way around it Cindy? Jan? We have to store them. I have two of them torn apart on my bench and I have an idea.”

“Do I want to know?” Jan asked.

“Not in the slightest.” Wilhelm agreed. “I recognize the basic design. Portions of it are based on noise canceling tech.”

“You don’t mean?”

“Yes I do. In addition to the specs tomorrow. I will have my own prototype roughed out by day after tomorrow. It combines my initial bed design I used on the tripps and angelique, with the headgear. That combined with the blackout drops and pheromone therapy will allow the installation of identity locked controls.”

“How many do we need?”

“A hundred, to get started. Can we get the drugs and chemicals?”

“That still doesn’t give us the numbers we need though.”

“We start with the completely wiped. We already know the Saudis are looking for more housekeepers.”

“Jesus Wil.” Cindy whispers in shock. “That’s cold. Damn Cold.”

“We’re drowning. We’re drowning and every life preserver I can find has lead weights attached.”

“I know someone.” Jan says frowning. “I can get the drugs and chemicals needed. I can have Amina’s uncle get us the stuff for your beds. Nate can source the headgear supplies through his own contacts. That will mean giving him a pile of cash though.”

“You scared he might run?”

“Not sure.”

“Can we get it elsewhere if he does?” Wilhelm asks.

“Yes, but it will be more visible.”

“Give him the chance.”

“Oh. I see.” Cindy laughed. “You want to take advantage of the kid playing beard for the new brothel in the palace.”

“Why hide what you don’t need to?”

“Problem.” Jan interjected looking up from her tablet. “The amounts I will need are going to be visible, very visible. Even having secret service or the marshals handle this will give out some kinds of clues depending on what they know. And we don’t know for sure what they know.”

“Skipping ahead then. I anticipated this happening down the road, but now works.” Wilhelm said with a sheepish grin. “We are expanding, we have no choice. We start with Vargas. We also expand into The Caribbean, Mexico, Panama, South America, England, Ireland, Europe and India.”

“Are you insane?” Cindy asked.

“No. He has a point.” Jan grouses. “We are going to be visible anyway. You don’t add a minimum five thousand females to your work force without attracting attention. Especially not one like ours. Instead of hiding what can’t be hidden. We ship out identity locked workers with trusted people, then see about local recruiting after the dust has settled. There will be enough assignments to keep them sated. Also, local recruiting will quickly cover things if we move people around a lot.”

“Not my best idea.” Wilhelm admitted.

“Not your worst either. Though it creates problems of its own.”

“Going international. I doubt Mindy will be happy with that.”

“No doubt.”

“Since we have so much money right now. Locate a defunct airline or two. We are going to need planes.”

“Lots and lots of planes?” Cindy quips laughing.

“Be sure we get at least two with cargo doors.”

“I am guessing we will need to detox.” Jan interjected back on track. “Counter or decondition individually. That alone will take seven to thirty days each. Doing this I have to round up, so thirty, call it a month each. I see where you got your numbers Wil, even though they suck.”

“A lot of them will be on the short side, but that still leaves so many.” Cindy lamented.

“And that amounts to a fracking mess.”

“The whole floor?” Jeff asked blinking something away as his head cleared.

“Yes. We don’t have to put you back in character so you get a break.” Arie told him. “I will put you back in character in the morning. Until then I wanted you to be yourself while I explain what I did.”

“Thank you. I don’t like him. He looks and sounds so much like me, but …”

“I know Jeff. I know. Now listen.” Arie said wanting to hurry. “We have the entire floor now. Every single female on this floor is yours. Either directly or indirectly.”

“Oh. This is so wrong.”

“But kind of fascinating?”

“Can I say yes and not get hit?” Jeff joked.

“Yes. Now listen. You won’t know all this as him, but you need to.” Arie said sitting back. “I have seven guys identity locked to me. So do Melinda and Mary.”

“Mary? Why?”

“We need the bodies. Jennifer and Miriam both have four, held the normal way. My guys have five each. The rest four. There also a bunch more identity locked to you. We fibbed to the other kids and they think all our guys have five. What that means is you have an entire gross of girls and women.”

“I what?”

“They are all yours. You are expected to use them, and you must for now. With so many no one will be able to tell when we cycle some through to ship them out. We are going to start teaching Tamara to help get them ready. She can travel with them for deliveries if needed. Her obedience is in the eyes of the masses the only thing protecting her virginity. We are using that.”

“This is disgusting. The memories just feel wrong.” Jeff says cringing away from her.

“We know. But this is the best way we can find to force a structure that can be worked with.”

“I know, I don’t like it, but I know.”

“This next part is why I woke you. They didn’t want me to, but I felt, feel, I have to.”

“How bad?”

“Your other self would like it, but you have to live it. I won’t let that part of you revel in it first, he has to filter the memory through you.”

“Go ahead.” Jeff says resigned.

“Outside in the hall are lined up every female you have directly or indirectly. What you need to do is assert ownership. That means go up to each one. Order her to remove her shirt. Her bra. Fondle her. Suckle her. Then move to the next.”

“Why?”

“So their nominal owner knows you own their owner. As you move on they will kneel. When you finish going around the hall. Outside of the circle first, then inside. Go back to the outside and she will open her mouth for you. Take her orally. She will seal her lips and start. Let her continue until both she and her owner know who is really in charge.”

“Who is really in charge? I don’t think you are equipped for it.” Jeff quipped.

“Consider yourself my proxy if you must. I don’t want that version of you doing this. I won’t be able to wake you again for quite a while.” Arie told him looking down. “After that she will stand up and go to what is called parade rest. Once you finish the second round. Start over. This time pick one from each room. Enter her, play, this is your total dominance.”

“That is disgusting.”

“And now the real reason I woke you. Tamara will be in that line. I couldn’t depend on the other you not taking advantage. I know you however, you won’t.”

“Please tell me this a one off performance.”

“Its not.” Arie informs him. “After the first time through, Tam will not be in the line. You will also only need to choose one from each room to kneel and one to take. No more gory displays like this should be needed.”

“I have nothing like that kind of endurance. I’ll die happy though.” Jeff jokes.

“You were given the base treatments while recovering. Those were extended. You will be tired, but you will manage as long as you don’t let yourself pop.”

“Ughh.” Jeff said understanding but hating. There are simply to many people involved to force them to organize. They have to be tricked into organizing themselves instead.

“And that is why I like you.” Arie said laughing, secure in the knowledge that her friend is still with her in spirit.