The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Under Construction”

It was twelve noon. All the young women who weren’t frigid or lesbians were gathered at the office window waiting for a glimpse of The Guy. Finally he came down from the high steel of the construction site, the perfect women’s fantasy. The women’s hearts melted. He took off his hard hat and set it on the bench under which sat his lunchbox, a red and white plastic one as large as a hotel refrigerator, the word “Igloo” emblazoned in red on the slanted top. He put his workshirt in the hardhat, and the women drooled at the sight of his torso. Especially young Daria Thomson, the boss’s new secretary. She had fallen in love at first sight. She couldn’t keep her eyes off him. She fantasized about him all day, masturbated at night with his image in her mind, and had wet dreams about him whenever she fell asleep.

Her dreams were not mere penis-meets-vulva dreams. Daria dreamed of being dominated, enslaved and made the willing concubine of this construction worker whose name she didn’t even know. She dreamed of being hypnotized, put under spells of various types, being transformed into a sex robot, and other, less repeatable fantasies. Last week in a secondhand bookstore, she had discovered the means to live out her fantasies. The book was a leatherbound, handwritten folio full of what she had immediately recognized as magic spells. There were no love spells, unfortunately, because, according to the book, magic could not be used to control people’s emotions. But there were spells of transformation, mind-control spells, and other things which could bind her quite thoroughly to the man she was already starting to think of as Master.

That evening, she followed him home from a discrete distance. She was discouraged when a very attractive young woman entered the house with him, but heartened when she learned that she was only his sister. By listening at the door she learned that his name was Dan. His sister’s name was Jean. They left an hour later, he to pick up groceries, she to go home. Daria entered through his unlocked bedroom window, then closed it behind her. She folded her clothes neatly beside her, taking off the sopping wet panties last, then wrapped herself in a sheet she had brough over for the occasion, in case he brought company, then set out a set of ingredients for a customization spell, each representing a different characteristic, and waited.

He returned, and to Daria’s relief, no one was with him. He was very surprised to find a naked woman wrapped in a sheet surrounded by 5various substances kneeling in his living room.

“Please don’t call the cops.” she begged. “I’m not here to take anything. No, I came here to give you something.”

“Uhm, wuzzat?” Dan stammered, though he was pretty sure he knew what the answer would be.

“Me.” she replied.

“How old are you?” he asked.

“Twenty-seven.” she told him. “You have NO idea how you’ve been affecting me. I’m so obsessed with you I’m having trouble concentrating on my work. So I decided I’m going to be whatever you want me to be.”

“I’m not sure I follow on that last part.” Dan said.

“I’ve found a spell.” she told him. “A spell to make me whatever you want.” She pointed to a small bowl of a bluish powder. “That is for breast size.” She pointed to a quartet of little Dixie cups with pigments in cyan, magenta, yellow and black. “Those are for hair color.” She then pointed to a quartet of teaspoons of the same colors, but with liquid pigments instead of powder. “Those are for eye color.” On and on she pointed out the various ingredients and how each worked. Before her sat a chalice. She looked up into Dan’s eyes and told him that the final ingredient was the semen of the Master-to-be, to bind her to him for the rest of her life.

“This is all very sweet, but I don’t even know your name—uh, don’t get me wrong, you’re a very attractive young woman, and you’ve obviously given this a lot of thought, but, well, I don’t know you.”

“I understand.” she said, fighting tears as she made ready to play a gambit. She dropped the sheet to the floor, exposing herself to him. “My name is Daria. But you can change it if you wish.”

“No, no, Daria’s fine. It’s very pretty.” Dan said. She knelt again, this time beside the ingredients. He sat down crosslegged on the floor beside her as she told him her fantasies. “Gosh, Daria.” he said finally. “If this is what you really want, then how can I refuse?” He got up and locked the door, then drew the shades, and she began asking him questions about her new self. At his suggestions, she put the ingredients into the chalice to increase her breasts one full cup size from B to C, smooth out her legs, change her skin from pale with faint remnants of freckles to a nice, well-toned tan, increase her height to 5′8″, make her vagina and breasts very sensitive, make her very obedient and also very intelligent, in fact moreso than she was now, though she didn’t have the book-learning to go along with it—she could read later, to improve her memory, and to increase her capacity for pleasure. As an afterthought, he decided to turn her brown eyes green with amber flecks. Finally he jerked off into the mixture, and Daria stirred it with a pure silver spoon.

“Bottoms up!” she said, downing the sweetly sour fluid in only four gulps. She could feel the changes taking place already. Her breasts swelled and became as perky as Dan’s dick when he saw what was happening to her. Her skin assumed the tone he’d desired, as did her eyes. Her legs grew longer and smoother, bringing her to the height he’d wanted, her vagina and breasts became so sensitive she could almost feel him breathing. She could feel her mind expanding, her formerly forgetful and rather bimboish nature becoming thoughtful, things became easier to remember. And she was bound to his will. Her only desire had been and was now to fulfill his every desire. “I think I’m ready now, Master.” she said, standing and doing a slow, graceful turn to allow him to inspect his new posession. “Thank you for accepting me as your slave. Thank you for letting me submit to you, Master.” He kissed her warmly on her lips, then the kiss became more passionate as his submissive new slave pressed her newly-enhanced body against his. He broke it off only long enough to carry her to the bedroom and close the door, then they were kissing again. The kissing evolved into a makeout session with lots of heavy petting.

“On the bed, Daria.” Dan commanded. She hurried over to the bed and crawled on. “On your hands and knees, and point that cute little ass at me.” She complied, her vagina becoming very, very wet. He inserted himself as far as he could before he met resistence.

“You’re a virgin?” he asked.

“Yes, Master.” she replied.

“That’s really something.” Dan said. “Hold on, honey.” He gently pushed forward until he was through her barrier. Daria cried out. Since this was her first time, Dan decided to take it slow. He set up a slow, steady rhythm which built to a crescendo as Daria’s cries of ecstacy stirred an urgency within him unlike any he had ever felt before. His best efforts at maintaining a gentle pace were thwarted by his own instincts as he thrust into her again and again, drawing louder and louder screams from her as she came repeatedly until he fired his wad into her love-tunnel. Watching her breasts heave as she recovered from this bout made him hard again in minutes. Again and again he fucked his young loveslave, relishing every moment of control. By the fifth time, however, her energy ran out and she collapsed into the sexiest unconscious heap he’d ever seen. It took him several hours to calm himself enough to sleep.

* * *

Daria rose for work about ten minutes after Dan had. It was then that he broached the subject.

“You mean I didn’t satisfy you last night, Master?” she asked when he had finished. She was near tears. She felt as though she’d failed him.

“Daria, it’s alright. Nobody lasts long on their first try.” Dan said, doing his best to quell her despair. “By the time we’ve been together a month, I’ll barely be able to keep up with you, you sexy thing.” Daria still couldn’t shake the feeling of failure. All morning long she felt awful. Then came the break she’d been looking for.

“Excuse me, I was looking for Daria.” Mindy Hoskins, one of Daria’s coworkers, said upon reaching her desk.

“I’m Daria. Don’t you recognize me, Mindy?” Daria asked.

“Daria? Whoa! Talk about an overnight switcheroo! What happened?”

“The guy across the street—his name’s Dan, by the way—was running through my dreams like a marathonist, so I decided to do something about it.”

“What? Get a makeover with InstantTan and implants?”

“No.” Daria said. “I grabbed a spellbook, a set of ingredients, and a sheet, and I...I told him he could use the magic in the book to turn me into whatever he wanted. He’s my Master now.”

“Whoa, are you ever lucky!” Mindy said.

“The bad news is Dan’s too much man for me. I passed out before he finished.”

“You were a virgin before him, right?” Mindy asked.

“Yes.”

“You’ll get better with time. You’ll learn to bring him greater pleasure, stronger orgasms, and eventually YOU’LL be the one left wanting more.”

“Maybe.” Daria said, not quite convinced.

“I just wish I could get in on some of that.” Mindy sighed wistfully.

“You would have to submit yourself entirely. You would have to willingly enslave yourself to him, be willing to alter your very nature for his pleasure, dedicate your life to the service of your Master.”

“Maybe between the two of us we could satisfy him.”

Daria looked at her friend in wonder. She had never known Mindy to take a submissive role to anyone. Why was she now willing to make herself the obedient fucktoy of the man Daria now called Master? Probably the same reason I was. she answered herself.

“Alright. Get out a pen and paper and I’ll tell you the ingredients you need.” Daria said.

* * *

Dan was surprised when he got home to find Daria calming the nervousness of a second young woman, who was kneeling in the same exact spot with the exact same array of ingredients surrounding her as Daria had been in the night before.

“Daria, honey, what’s going on?”

“I’m sorry I left you unsatisfied last night, Master.” Daria said, a sad note in her voice. “I didn’t know what to do for a while, and then Mindy here came up with the idea that maybe between the two of us we could satisfy you.”

“This was your idea?” Dan asked, his gaze fixed squarely on Mindy.

“Yessir.” Mindy said sheepishly. “I’m sorry if I seem nervous, it’s just that, well, from what Daria told me, I’m not sure if I’m worthy of someone like you.” When she looked into his eyes, he saw the same thing there he’d seen in Daria’s. The mere thought of it gave him an erection.

“I’m sure you’ll do fine.” Dan said. “Are you sure this is what you really want?” he asked.

“Oh, yes, yes, YES!” Mindy cried.

“Well, I suppose we should get started then.” Dan said. Mindy didn’t need much improvement, other than the fact that her nose was a bit crooked from when she had broken it as a child. Her sun-induced tan became her natural skin color thanks to the magic, and just as he had done with Daria, Dan increased Mindy’s intelligence and improved her memory. When Mindy admitted she dyed her hair blonde because she thought she looked better as a blonde, Dan asked what color her hair had been originally. At her reply of “kind of a nasty red,” Dan spooned in five generous tablespoons of the red haircolor-stuff.

The new Mindy admired herself in the hallway mirror. Her hair wasn’t just red, it was Red, and very beautiful, in Dan’s opinion, though not quite as long as Daria’s chocolate-colored wealth. His penis was telling him it was time to fulfill this young damsel’s fantasies.

Dan picked up his horny young slave and carried her to the bedroom. Without preamble he tossed her into bed and dove in after her. He was slightly disappointed to find she wasn’t a virgin, but only slightly. She lasted about an hour before passing out. Daria approached him and began sucking his penis back to its former hardness. She smiled up at him as she gave him the best blowjob she was capable of giving. Dan was quickly seduced by her willingness, but again, as she had the night before, she passed out before he was completely satisfied.

* * *

Daria was more determined now than ever to satisfy her Master. At noon she noticed once more the crowd of women at the window watching Dan relax on his lunch break.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Daria asked.

“I think I am.” Mindy replied. Together they walked over to the group.

“Afternoon, ladies.” Daria said.

“Shh!” scolded a petit little intern of about nineteen, her pitch-black hair framing her lovely young face as she watched Dan drink deeply from his Thermos. Juices were flowing copiously down her thigh. Her chest was pressed against the window. Daria came up behind her and reached under her short skirt. Her fingers quickly found and entered her tight little box. Before the girl even knew what was happening, Daria’s fingers were caressing her G-spot. Daria brought her to the threshold of orgasm, then backed off. The denied young damsel turned to see Daria licking her juicy fingers. She whimpered. Daria made sure none of the others were looking, then jerked her head in the direction of the women’s restroom. Inside, Daria continued to torture her.

“What’s your name?” she whispered as her fingers moved along her spot once more.

“My name?” the intern said, her mind in confusion from the tormenting of her most private place. “Uhm...my name is...OH! My name is Sherry.” Daria rewarded Sherry with more G-spot stimulation. The frantic girl reached under Daria’s skirt and shoved two fingers in her box.

“Well, Sherry, you really seemed to be enjoying the view of Dan out there.”

“Yes!” Sherry cried as Daria built her back up to the brink.

“You want him, don’t you?”

“Uh...uh-huh.” Sherry replied, her mind swimming.

“But you also want me, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes!” Sherrie cried, trying to grind on Daria’s fingers.

“Wouldn’t it be convenient if you could belong to both of us?” Daria asked, holding her at the brink of orgasm, torturing her with pleasure.

“Yes, oh, yes, Please let me come! I’ll do anything you want!”

“Yes, my dear. I know you will.” Daria said, tweaking Sherry’s left nipple with her free hand. “Now, Sherry, here’s what I want from you...”

* * *

Celeste was glad Daria had turned the air conditioning down. The sheet she was using to cover her naked body didn’t hold in much heat. The twelve other women kneeling in the room with similar coverings didn’t seem to mind the chill. Then again, Celeste did have the smallest bust of the entire group. She had read somewhere that a woman’s breasts help her withstand cold temperatures, among other, more well-known functions. Celeste was nervous, as well. She had never been to a “submission party,” but the thought of being the sex slave of the man she had had wet dreams about since the beginning of the construction project across the street sent a tingle up her spine, unlike the tingle in her legs. The ingredients were ready, enough for everybody to become Dan’s perfect little slut. The door opened, and Celeste’s heart leapt into her throat.

* * *

Daria’s eyes fluttered open. It was four in the morning. She felt Dan’s arms encircling her. At last, her Master seemed satisfied. The three hundred and some-odd dollars she had spent on ingredients had payed off at last. At last, Master was happy. That was all that mattered. As long as Master was happy, all was right in the world.

End.