The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Uncle Sam Wants You

Karen pulled the van into the Party Town parking lot and started looking for a spot. Of course it would have to be packed, she thought, looking over at the time. Only an hour, she had one hour to get in, find the supplies, and get back home so her husband’s precious barbecue wouldn’t be ruined. Naturally all the spots close to the store were completely full, one even having a motorcycle taking up a full-size parking place which she always felt was annoying, today especially so.

Making a turn and going down the next row, Karen let the frustrations of the day build. Everyone else it seemed had a great July 4th, but no not Karen. Every year her husband Henry threw the biggest block party in their neighborhood. He always had to have the best of everything and so far each year just had to be better than the previous. So of course he needed the best party supplies, red white and blue napkins, banners and flags, everything to make his barbecue stand out from any others. And she, Karen thought, was his errand runner.

Rounding the corner and heading back towards the front entrance to the store, Karen suddenly smiled. A man had just left and was coming right at her. She slowed down the car and watched, waiting to zip in and grab his spot whenever he left. The man was carrying a large bag of items and walked rather slowly. He wasn’t much older than her husband and Karen sneered, realizing that obviously this man, if he was married, didn’t make his wife get all his supplies. Unlike some men, this man who finally reached his car was willing to get out and run his own errands.

Stopped and waiting for the man to finish loading his trunk, Karen suddenly heard her cell phone chirp and quickly reached down grabbing it. It was a text message and she rolled her eyes, thinking naturally that Henry had thought of some last minute item he desperately needed to have.

The sender’s name was blocked but it did say ‘S.T.’ and Karen wracked her brain for a second to think of who that might be. She’d just about decided it was a miss-sent message when the man finally shut the trunk in front of her. She looked at the phone and pressed the display button to read the text. Instantly her head seemed heavy and her eyes had difficulty focusing. She read the simple message but seemed unable to fully understand what she was reading. It read ‘Uncle Sam Wants You’ and the woman began feeling flushed and strangely excited as she stared at the phone. Her pulse seemed to quicken to the point that she put the van in park right there in the middle of the parking lot. She stopped the engine and let the phone drop to the floor as her hands flew to her chest.

Without even a second thought, Karen began fondling herself, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples as she arched her back and rubbed her legs together. She gasped a little with quick and insistent surges of pleasure that coursed right through her core. She looked out the windshield and saw the man just about to climb into his car. The woman smiled, knowing exactly what she needed.

Nick whistled a patriotic tune as he casually fumbled with the keys for his car. He’d just gotten all his supplies and had everything he thought he needed to make tonight’s date go even better. He’d been nervously anticipating asking his secret crush from work out for a year now and it finally was coming true. He wasn’t usually so patriotic but given the timing of this date, he felt like changing his tune. Right as he was about to put the key in the door lock, Nick saw a blur out of the corner of his eye and was tackled to the ground.

“What the hell?” He shouted, dropping his jaw as he saw the attractive woman who’d knocked him down.

Karen’s eyes were nearly glowing as she sat right on top of the man, both on the ground between cars. She ran a hand across his chest and smiled, letting her needs course through her and really take hold of her actions. With no second thought, Karen reached up and tore at her blouse, popping several buttons and opening up her top to really show off some deep cleavage. She couldn’t care less about who might see her or what anyone might think of her actions. All the woman cared about was getting what she wanted, and what she wanted was simple.

Nick’s eyes widened and he swallowed deeply as the frantic-looking woman opened her blouse. She had great tits and they were just hanging there right over him. He couldn’t help reaching up and grabbing hold of one, fondling it cautiously as the woman seemed to instantly orgasm in pleasure. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, leaning forward and really letting him get a good feel in. Suddenly her eyes opened and she stared right into his, a very severe look on her face.

“I want you, now, here.” Karen said, shuffling back and dropping her hands to Nick’s zipper.

Without any hesitation, Karen quickly unzipped the man’s pants and saw his prominent bulge just waiting for her to enjoy it. She smiled and tore down his briefs, locking one hand on his hardening cock, the other continuing to grope one of her breasts. The woman looked up at the man’s eyes and smiled. She then sank her mouth down, fully swallowing his cock and began bobbing up and down, right there on the pavement in the parking lot.

Nick groaned loudly as the woman sucked his cock. He’d only had something like this done a couple of times and never in such a public location and from such a hot woman who he still didn’t even know.

Karen continued bouncing her mouth on and off the man, her throat really sliding all around his painfully erect shaft. She let it pop from her lips and lifted back, just enough so she could throw up her skirt and grab her panties. In one smooth motion she slid them off and kicked them aside, looking down at her target. The man never even moved as Karen sat herself right down, sinking his cock way up inside her, all the way until he could go no farther. Like a woman riding a horse at full sped, Karen bucked up and down, slamming into the man and filling her wet cunt more and more. She moaned loudly, her voice echoing in the parking lot as the two of them fucked and fucked.

Nick placed his hands on the woman’s thighs as she bounced her cunt on top of his dick. He could feel his own control slipping and knew he wasn’t going to last long at this rate. His mind subtly replaced the image of his long-time crush he’d been getting ready to see with this hot and horny housewife who now rode him into the ground. He wasn’t sure who the woman was but she sure knew how to fuck. He massaged her smooth legs as she jammed herself onto his cock and screamed like a banshee.

A few pedestrians crossing the parking lot heard the noise and soon a small group gathered about a hundred feet away. They all watched in stunned fascination as Karen fucked herself silly on the cock of a strange man she’d only just met. She looked down into his eyes, grinning and biting her lower lip. Her hair was long and covered most of her face, but Nick could clearly see the animalistic emotions flowing through the woman as his cock jetted deep inside her.

Groaning loudly, Karen felt her womb lock on the man’s cock and reveled in the sensation of that cock basting her insides with his creamy sperm. She continued bouncing away, letting the cock spew ropes of seed right up inside her. Leaning back, Karen pressed her hands to her belly and held herself there, keeping Nick trapped inside her, his cock just beginning to come down from such a rapid fuck.

* * *

Lacey, Amber, and Bree all entered the theater early, the lights still up and the seats mostly empty. Only a small scattered group of individuals spread out in various seats had shown up this early. The girls giggled and laughed as they joked about how the ticket guy had been so dorky, staring at them and stuttering when he tore off the stubs of their tickets.

“He totally was checking you out.” Amber said, poking Lacey in the shoulder.

“Oh come on, he was checking us all out.” The girl replied, laughing and looking over at Bree. “Besides, don’t you think little miss perfect tits here would get more looks if he’d been choosy?”

The three laughed and took a seat way up in the center at the back. They gave each other appraising stares as though really gauging who’d gone the furthest in their slinky July fourth attire. It was a tradition the girls had since they’d met. Each year on the fourth of July they would go see a movie together in the sluttiest outfits they could find. Naturally the outfits had to cover enough to be decent in public, but not too terribly much. They were after all in a competition of sorts. The entire point was to see how many guys they could totally lure into staring and ogling their bodies. None of the guys would stand a chance, that was one main point also. The trio simply enjoyed making fun of all the losers who fell into their trap.

Bree, the cute and shapely youngest of the group often had the biggest advantage. Her tits had practically exploded off her chest in the past three years and now could come close to matching the size of her head. Although they were large, she was young enough where they remained supple and perky, which of course meant she displayed them well in her low-cut tank-top. She, like the others, had an extremely short micro-skirt but legs were really where Lacey shined. The perky young blonde had legs for miles and knew just the way to wiggle those hips and make her legs catch every male eye. Their friend Amber had yet another advantage, her hair for which she was named. Having reddish gold tinges that amazingly enough were completely natural really seemed to get men’s attention. All her life since she’d begun developing, the girl was a regular crowd queen in school. Guys always wanted to be around the hot young girl whose hair could look red one minute and closer to strawberry blonde the next depending on the lighting.

As the three giggled away at their day so far, three rather chunky-looking men waddled in and climbed the stairs. They looked right at the three young nymphettes and smiled like many a man had done so far today. Taking the row right in front of the girls, the men barely managed to tear their faces off the younger girl’s bodies to face the screen.

“Oh my god, what complete losers.” Amber said, leaning over and whispering to Lacey.

“Yeah, what are they old enough to be our dads?” Bree said back, Lacey in the middle simply suppressing a loud snort of a laugh.

It was still early but suddenly the theater lighting went down just a little and some advertisements began appearing on the screen. The girls hushed their laughing only slightly and the guys in front of them did their best to ignore what they knew were insults directed at them.

Suddenly all three girl’s phones beeped or made various rings simultaneously and they quickly pulled them from their purses, each a little embarrassed. They’d intended to turn off the phones out in the lobby but got distracted prancing around an older man who’d brought his family to the movies. Each girl had done their best slutty schoolgirl walk right in front of the man, really making a show out of giving him tiny glimpses of their panties and wiggling their little butts.

“Mine’s a text.” Bree whispered.

“So’s mine.” Lacey replied.

“That makes three.” Amber answered. “What do you think the odds of that are?”

Lacey was holding her phone up trying to make out who it was from. The dim lighting made it a little easier to read the glowing display but she didn’t recognize the name and the sender seemed to have encrypted some information.

“What does yours say?” She asked.

All three girls read their messages at the same time and each suddenly bore the same strange expression, their mouths dropping open, their eyes drooping and their breathing growing shallow.

“Uncle Sam Wants You” Bree said, her voice a complete monotone as she and then the other two released their phones, letting them clatter to the floor by their purses.

As if a button had been pressed releasing the three girls of any and all inhibitions, all three instantly began feeling themselves up. Bree grabbed at her chest tightly, shoving her tits up until they popped out over her tank-top and bobbled gently in the open air of the theater. She stretched and squeezed at her young tits, pulling the nipples up until she could suck on one and then the other. Next to her, Lacey widened her legs and plunged her hand down grabbing at her panties and ripping the fabric apart so she could shovel her fingers right in her cunt. The girl leaned back and moaned a little as she buried her hand up inside herself, her other hand tracing the contours of her own smaller chest. Beside her, Amber tossed her hair forward and began rubbing her thighs, groaning with the intensity of pleasure that immediately seemed to take over her senses.

The older men in front of them slowly tilted their heads back as the girl’s moans got their attention. Each man stared in shock as the girls worked themselves up into a frenzy, most noticeable of all, Bree, whose incredible tits were being stretched and abused by her brutal grasping fingers. She closed her eyes and sucked longingly on her nipples, sliding her tongue all over the rigid tips. Lacey was practically orgasming already as she masturbated openly and flexed her long legs out to either side. One of the men was eye level with her cunt as she worked her fingers in and out. He barely could contain his own wanting gasp and that was when all three girls opened their eyes and looked right at the men.

“Oooh, I see what I want.” Amber said, her friends echoing her reply as the trio of scantily clad, or in the case of Bree just plain indecent, girls stood up and made their way to the next row forward.

There were now more and more people entering the theater and the lights dropped another amount as the previews started. Not one of the three girls cared at all as they squeezed in front of the three overweight men. Luckily the theater had wide enough rows that three thin teens could fit in front of a few tubby older guys and soon all three were paired up, looking hungrily at the men.

None of the guys said a word, simply watching in stunned thrill as one by one each girl knelt down to the best of her ability and began unzipping their pants. In no time, the girls were bouncing their heads up and off of three very hard cocks, sliding their little mouths down over the massive dicks and swallowing as much of them as they could. Amber clearly was well-practiced at this as she fully deep-throated her man, letting her long luscious hair cover his extended belly and caring little for the public and normally horrifying show they were putting on.

Lacey glared at her friend and began jamming her throat down on her guy, really wanting to outdo her friend. After all, the competition was always on with these friends, they had to outdo what each other did when it came to guy’s attention. At the end, Bree pulled off her guy’s cock and smiled, looking from her friends up to the pleasantly shocked face of the chunky stranger she’d been sucking off. She knew exactly how to compete with those two sluts, she thought proudly.

The next moment, the one man let out a gasp that drew several other movie-goers attention. Bree had just stuffed his cock all the way in between her massive boobs and was beginning a quick and thorough titty-fuck that she just knew would put her over the edge. She wrapped her young melons tightly around the guy’s dick and rapidly pulled them up and down, jacking his cock until she knew it would cover her with semen. She couldn’t wait to have sperm all over her, covering the girl from head to foot. The very thought of this made her nearly climax herself as she became more and more energetic in her movements.

Lacey looked over and saw her friend using her assets to the best advantage. Two can play at that game, the girl thought. She had the best legs of the three so why not put those legs right where the guy would enjoy them, on his lap. The blonde girl stood up, letting the throbbing cock drop from her lips but seeing how incredibly rigid and firm it remained. Turning around, she briefly noticed in the dim light of the theater that others were watching her. Caring very little for any audience she may have, the girl lifted her tiny skirt and planted herself right down, allowing the man’s cock to completely pierce her torn panties and slide right up inside her belly.

“Ohh, Ooohh!” Lacey gasped, barely managing to keep her voice below the level of the previews that still played on the screen.

The blonde bounced up and down in the man’s lap, sinking his cock right up into her young pussy and letting it spur her on to a quicker and even more frantic pace. She jumped up and down, her own tits slapping up and down inside her top, as she fucked herself completely, allowing everyone in the theater to see what all three girls were doing.

Amber looked over from where she still sucked at her man’s cock. Her friends were outperforming her, the girl thought. That wouldn’t do at all. With a sly grin directed at her partner, the girl stood and ripped at her top, freeing her own full chest and allowing the man to openly cop a feel of them. She reached down and slipped off her panties as she prepared to try and top Lacey. In one quick motion, Amber leapt up and slammed her pussy right down on the guys cock, letting her legs fall on either side of his shoulders. Her feet dangled over the back of the chair to the row she’d originally sat in as her head leaned back and barely managed to rest on the seats in front of the man. Her partner grabbed her waist and began bucking off his seat, cramming his cock as hard inside the cute girl as he could. He fucked away at her, the light from the screen behind her illuminating her reddish hair and making her look like the complete slut she was becoming.

As Lacey and Amber cried out in muted pleasure, their cunts being packed full of eager man meat, Bree suddenly realized she was falling behind. Clearly allowing the man to shower her with semen wasn’t going to win her this little competition. She pulled her tits off his dick and stood turning around. Allowing the entire watching theater crowd to see her large dangling breasts, the girl smiled and braced herself on the seat back in front of her. Looking over her shoulder at the man, she simply said. “Come on, fuck me.”

In a completely shocked manner that did nothing to disguise his enjoyment of the situation, the man got to his feet and lifted up the teenager’s short shirt, really looking at her wet panties. He pulled them down and shuffled his bulk in behind her. Without any subtlety about what it was he was doing, the nameless dorky older man grabbed Bree by the hips and slammed into her tight little cunt. One thing Bree seemed to have overlooked when she began this little competition was she was still a virgin. Well, that was no longer the case as the man leaned over her, thrusting his cock back and forth inside her inexperienced pussy. She braced hard on the seats and struggled weakly to keep from crying out in pleasure. Her tits flew forward with every pounding the man gave her.

All three girls cried out as they were publicly fucked in various ways. Lacey bounced away on the lap of her man, sinking his cock deeper and deeper inside her belly and loving the way he fondled her tits which he’d taken the liberty of freeing from her shirt. Amber leaned back as the man lunged forward and fucked into her cunt harder and harder, her entire upper torso twisting in pleasure, her long hair tossed around constantly in pleasure. Bree gasped and moaned in loud orgasmic bliss as her man pounded her slutty little cunt harder and harder over the seat in front of them. She looked down at the crowd watching, many averting their eyes when she looked their way. The lighting was dim, but the flickering previews which continued on the screen showed all the details needed to see she was really getting fucked hard.

In a massively near-simultaneous orgasmic cry, all three younger girls locked onto their respective partner’s cocks causing each man to in-turn dump thick and copious loads right up into their wombs. Bree shrieked as she felt her belly flooded for the very first time, her cunt soaking in every last drop the large and now sweaty man could give her. Lacey sat right down and let her man erupt up inside her, filling her cunt to the brim with thick cream. Amber laid back, flopping her head uncomfortably on the seat back as her womb was filled and filled. All three girls relaxed and basked in the pleasurable aftermath of being truly and wonderfully fucked hard.

Not one of the girls cared that they’d been so completely whorish in their behavior. Even Bree couldn’t care less that her virginity had just been taken roughly in a darkened theater by some man she hardly knew who was almost old enough to be her father. All she cared about was his semen swimming around inside her and how incredible it felt as she caught her breath, her immense tits jiggling with every shallow huff.

Lacey looked at each of her friends and down at her own legs, tiny bits of white now leaking around her thighs. She smiled and realized this competition might have to be called a tie, at least today.

* * *

“Honey, did you pack the mayo?” Matthew asked his wife as they laid out the blanket in the park.

“It’s in the basket with the sandwiches.” Julie replied, carefully setting up the folding chair for herself.

“Oh, yeah I see it, thanks.” Her husband said, as the kids sat down on the blanket and began digging into the basket.

Taking a seat beside them, Matthew briefly looked around at the early evening crowd that was gathering to watch the fireworks. Most were doing as he did, laying out blankets in the grass and enjoying the unseasonably cool summer air. He looked back at Julie carefully sitting in the chair as though the grass would hurt her if she sat down near it.

“Honey, are you sure you don’t want to sit with me and the kids?” Matthew asked.

Julie looked around and noticed some rather loud teenage boys throwing a dirty blanket down about twenty feet away. She shivered and knew how unclean it was to sit out here like this. She simply shook her head at Matthew. “No, no I’d better not. I’m not some kid, I’m a professional woman and I should act that way.”

Matthew frowned a little. “I thought we agreed, this weekend you’re not a professional, you’re a mom and a wife. We should just enjoy this like a family.”

Julie gave him a slightly bothered expression. Being a stay-at-home dad he simply didn’t understand that the job never really ended, she was always a professional and needed to behave that way. That was why even today, Julie wore a conservative dress that flowed nicely over her legs to the ankles. Her top was just as conservative, being light enough to wear out like she was now, but covering enough so she didn’t look as much like a tart as some of the younger girls she’d seen flouncing around today.

Her husband had looked away, across the sloping valley in the park towards the stage where the fireworks would soon be shot off. She thought about the best way to address his comment but her phone ringing interrupted her train of thought.

“Awe Honey, I thought you left that at home.” Matthew said, looking back.

Looking at the screen on her phone, Julie held her hand up. “Sorry, business never ends, besides it’s just John. I’ll only be a minute.”

Julie stood from her chair and walked back up towards the shade that surrounded the brick restroom facilities. “Yes, hello John, what’s up?”

As she walked along, focused on her conversation, Julie noticed the teenage boys looking her way. She ignored their focused stares and walked slightly away from them, angling up to the flattened and shaded concrete outside the restrooms. It was quiet here and she could think more clearly.

“Okay what do you mean the client wants the specs in by Monday, I haven’t even gotten approval yet?” The woman said, pacing and flipping the phone from one ear to the other.

She listened for a few moments and looked past the annoying teenagers to her husband playing with the kids. John on the other end of the phone continued rambling on details from her work and she only got more annoyed.

“Listen John, they never approved the plans, how was I supposed to know they’d want the specs already when I never heard back from them?” She began to get really pissed at the whole issue and John on the line seemed rather flustered.

Pulling a strand of long black hair behind her ear, Julie looked away and off into some trees. “Okay, you just tell the client I’ll do what I can. But this is not all on me you know?”

There was some mumbling reply on the line and Julie prepared to end the call. Suddenly she stopped and listened to John. “Wait, what news, I haven’t heard anything?”

She held the phone and grew concerned, looking back to her family. “A terrorist attack, are you sure?”

Running a hand through her hair, the woman began to grow annoyed, what was John even talking about? “No,” she said. “I haven’t heard anything about an Uncle Sam terrorist attack.”

Suddenly her phone beeped to let her know she had a text message. She looked down and then interrupted John on the phone. “Look I gotta go, my text message is cutting in, it may be the client. I’ll see the news later I’m sure.”

Ending the call, Julie looked at her text message and had no idea who it was from. It clearly wasn’t the client she’d been concerned about. It simply said S.T. and nothing else. Reading the message didn’t clear things up much either. It only said ‘Uncle Sam Wants You’. All of a sudden her stomach felt strange and her eyes blurred over a little. She dropped the phone without a second thought and closed her eyes bending over in quick and rapid pleasure.

Julie moaned loudly, nobody close enough to hear her but that not changing how suddenly aware she became of where she was. Looking up, the woman darted her eyes from side to side, resting them finally on the few teenage boys who now looked off into the distance where the fireworks were getting ready to go off. She licked her lips and found her fingers tracing their way up the line of buttons on her blouse. One by one, she slowly unbuttoned them down until her tits were clearly in view. With no thought at all, Julie slipped a hand inside her blouse and squeezed her left tit, groping it roughly as she stared at the teenagers. She grinned and stalked right at them, paying no attention to her phone lying abandoned on the grass.

“I want you, I want you all right now.” Julie said, catching the teenagers off-guard.

One of them, clearly the more dominant, looked Julie up and down and smiled. He looked at his two surprised friends and then back at the older woman. “What makes you think we’d want you, you’re like what.... older than our moms?”

Julie threw herself down on the grass next to their blanket and hiked up her skirt. She ripped her blouse fully open and let her bra-covered tits bounce before their leering eyes. “Because I have these,” Julie said grabbing her tits and slipping the bra down so her nipples popped into view. “And one of these.” She added, lifting her legs and letting the boys see how suddenly juicy her cunt was.

She moaned and massaged her nipples, laying back in the dirty grass. “Come on, I know you boys want to fucking cum inside me, let’s get started.” The woman said, gasping.

The boys exchanged shocked and yet horny glances as the fireworks began in the distance. “You got it lady, we’ll pack you full if that’s what you want.”

In minutes as the fireworks soared in the distance, Julie lay back as one after another the three eager teenage boys fucked her hard and quick. None of them cared for too much foreplay or trying to make it last. They simply sank their cocks inside her cunt and plugged away until they felt the familiar sensation of climax overtaking them. True to the one boy’s word, they began slowly packing Julie full of warm young sperm. She shrieked loudly, the distant booms and occasional other sharp cries from the crowd in the park mostly blocking her passion.

Still, several onlookers had eventually looked away from the fireworks and were watching the three boys share the older woman. One of them shuffled in for a second go at Julie, sliding his renewed cock right up to the hilt inside her. He grabbed her tits and fucked away, sliding her ass across the grass and banging her hard as he stared into her lust-riddled face.

“Oh, unghh... Oh shit... for someone my mom’s age, you got a fucking sweet pussy.” The boy grunted, his words only making Julie cry out louder.

She looked over and saw her husband suddenly looking her way. He recognized who the screaming woman was and stared in stunned silence, his hands immediately making sure both kids remained watching the fireworks display.

She continued looking at him as the boy filled her full of his seed, her belly feeling quite full at this point. She really didn’t care who saw her or what they thought, all she wanted was more sperm, more and more succulent juicy cream deep inside her womb. Her dark hair spilled out behind her and made her look completely wanton, the beautiful older lady being crammed full of young virile teen cock. Another of the boys took his second turn at her, their energy and stamina staggering.

Julie cried out sharply as this boy crushed her tit in his fist and really jack-hammered into her, caring little for how she felt, only wanting to add to the flowing semen that now poured from her cunt. Julie looked down at the boy as he fucked her. She really didn’t care that he had no protection, she didn’t really care how much cum he dumped inside her, all she cared about was being fucked, over and over again. She couldn’t imagine never simply being taken and fucked hard by whoever wanted. She wanted to be the world’s whore, for all to enjoy and abuse.

As the boys fucked away at the woman and more and more people noticed what was going on, one lone shadowy figure stood among some trees enjoying the sight. He laughed heartily and looked down at the phone in his hand, his finger poised over the send key. He pressed it and immediately across the park, several new women’s phones caught their attention. They looked down for maybe a few seconds, occasionally they fell immediately, sometimes it took a minute or two, but all in a short time would be no different from the one currently being plowed into by the teenage boys.

Stearne Talbot walked away, the park slowly but surely erupting into chaotic orgies, most women and teenage girls falling into various scenarios where they seduced or just plain forced themselves upon men and boys. He left the park, passing several rutting young women, one taking it hard from behind over a park bench, her partner a man at least thirty years her senior. He sneered at every face he saw, some panicked, some simply enjoying the flesh that was readily becoming available.

“Bloody fools,” He laughed. “American scum.” He thought back to his original plan and how much better this terrorist attack was. It was not only more effective but it really turned the American populace into what it truly was, a bunch of whores acting like animals and only interested in fucking the world over. He was a proud citizen of the United Kingdom, a nation most other parts of the world quickly associated with the United States. This is just one reason British terrorists never were taken as seriously here in the states, he thought. Everyone thought they loved coming to the aid of America in whatever war was latest in the agenda. Well, now, he thought, the Americans had more immediate concerns. War and Sex was all they seemed to care about and past terrorist attacks using the method of death only led to more war.

Stearne smiled, watching the populace fall into horny roving mobs. His plan was much better than death. Instead of focusing the American attention on more war, why not take the other road and focus on sex. Not only would sex be a powerful weapon of destruction, it was likely to cause easily as much chaos and therefore be a dramatic success. And what better day than today to launch his attack? The man smiled as he hailed a cab and headed for the airport. Looking down at his phone, he wondered how nice some of the female flight attendants would be.

The End