The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unacceptable

mc, mf, ff, md

Synopsis: An ex-con found a book of magic and as soon as he figures out how the magic works he’ll get his revenge.

1.

The duplex was nice. The bedrooms were large and allowed for lots of room to walk around the large king size bed. The bed was occupied by two women eating each other out at the moment. A third woman was in the corner, near a vanity table, blond naked and masturbating feverishly dripping with sweat and juices. Cornelius Dieter smiled as he looked upon what he had caused to happen.

Cornelius, or just Linus to everyone who knew him, was not tall, and not attractive. His head had the appearance of a triangle with his chin being the bottom point. His dark brown hair always looked greasy and unkempt. There was always stubble on his chin, but only in spots since he didn’t shave often. He looked crooked, and it wasn’t just his body that seemed off. Linus always had a bit of evil in him, and it came out when he smiled, typically women stayed well away from Linus. At least they use to.

With no clothes on, Linus grinned at the women before him. Linus crooked his finger at the blond woman as she worked two of her fingers in and out of her dripping pussy. Her eyes however were riveted at Linus and as soon as he beckoned her to him she immediately staggered over. She was covered in sweat. Her pussy squelched every time her fingers went in and out of her snatch. Fluids flowed down her muscular naked legs making each step leave a wet footprint behind. She was twitching and jerking involuntarily as she came to him.

“On your knees Cum Slut,” Linus ordered.

“Yes, Master,” the blond woman dropped loud and painfully to her knees before her Master.

“I could fuck you,” Linus said to the blond woman as she still masturbated. “I could shove my dick into you as far as it could go. I could fuck your ass. I could fuck your face. Would you like me to fuck your face Cum Slut?”

“I like whatever you want me to like, Master,” the woman said. She didn’t take her eyes off her Master even when on the bed one of the women screamed out as a powerful orgasm ripped through her.

“Yes, that’s right,” Linus said with a large predatory smile. “You like whatever I want you to like. You’ll do whatever I want you to do. You’ll think whatever I want you to think. Everyone will think whatever I want them to think. Everyone obeys me. You obey me, don’t you, Cum Slut.”

“Yes Master, I obey you,” the woman said gasping for breath as her fingers worked in and out of her.

“You don’t remember being called any other name than Cum Slut, correct?” Linus teased.

“My name has always been Cum Slut, Master,” the woman answered.

“Excellent,” Linus said rubbing his hands together. “There is so much revenge I must do, but first, some fun. Tell me Cum Slut, what are you feeling right now?”

Cum Slut was gasping for breath, but her Master was not to be denied. “I am hornier than I’ve ever been in my life,” the blond woman said as she still worked her fingers into her pussy. “You are my everything. I burn for every word from you. I gush at the sight of you. My mind is filled with images of sex and slavery and servitude. My body tingles at the thought of touching you. I am at the very edge of orgasm by being near you. I desperately need to cum, but you commanded me to not, but I am also to masturbate and never stop. My every thought is you. My mind, body, and soul are slave to all that is you. You are more than God. You are a god above gods, and control me in every way.”

“Enough,” Linus said sharply and forcefully. One of the women on the bed screamed out in pleasure as her body bucked from another orgasm. “It amuses me to see you like this,” Linus said to the woman as she jerked and spasmed from being so very close to an orgasm. “Hear my commands, slave,” Linus boomed and Cum Slut’s eyes shot right to his and focused like a laser. “You may stop masturbating. In fact you’ll never masturbate again. However, this feeling of being on the edge of an orgasm is now permanent. It will never go away. It will never diminish. You will never get use to it. It can only go away for one hour if you use a fully charged taser on your clit. Clothes are out, and you will will be unable to wear anything made of cloth. You may wear micro bikinis. Every day you will shave all your body hair off. You are also now bi-sexual, and love to fuck both men and women. The first chance you get you’ll get breast implants, say size double-F. Now, go find some organic farm to work on for the rest of your life.”

Cum Slut staggered to her feet from her knees. Her hand that had been between her legs now was limp at her side, dripping clear fluid on the floor. With unsteady legs and bowed knees the blond woman turned to the door to the bedroom saying, “You command, I obey.” Linus smiled as the woman had spasm after spasm as she jerked her body toward the door to the bedroom. She left a trail of shiny wet footprints behind her as between her legs as her swollen and dripping pussy leaked down her legs.

Linus went over to the bed. On the corner of the king size mattress two women were in the classic 69 position. A brunette was on the bottom, eating and being eaten by a thin red head. Both women were late teens. Both women were covered in sweat. Both women’s faces and hair were plastered with juices from their orgasms. Both women had their mouths latched onto the other woman’s pussy like it was a suction cup.

Linus gazed at the two women for a moment before the red head took her mouth off the brunette. The red head screamed as her entire body tensed. Linus watched as the woman’s eyes rolled back into her head as her body clenched and a strong stream of juices shot from between her legs right into the brunette’s mouth. The red head’s whole body shook and quivered from the orgasm making each butt cheek dance and her small breasts vibrate. It was only a matter of a few seconds before the red head woman regained enough control over her body to again plunge her mouth onto and into the sweet soft folds of the brunette beneath her.

Linus stepped his naked body up to the wet and dripping snatch of the brunette, and then with a grunt entered her. Pussy juice squished and squirted around his cock as Linus pushed into the woman. She was warm and wet. Her body gripped his dick. He slid in and out of her well lubricated pussy. “Your weak ass orgasms are unacceptable. When I tell you sluts to cum you’ll both have orgasms so strong it will knock you out,” Linus commanded as he thrust in and out of the woman. “In fact from now on your orgasms will be embarrassingly easy to achieve and so strong every one of them will knock you out. Now, your Master commands you to cum!”

Both women let out a cry. Then tensed and clenched as fountains of cum juices sprayed. One shot out, hitting the ceiling and wall. Another sprayed and flooded the bed, and the brunette. Both women went into an almost seizure like attack. Arms and legs lost control. Bodies shook and jumped. Pussies looked like fish mouths gaping at air. The red head fell off the brunette as both women continued to climax. Then like a light switch the brunette stopped moving and fell onto the bed. The only thing moving on the brunette was her pussy still contracting. The red head jerked her head up and down, eyes rolled white, and mouth hung open. Her pussy tensed again as another stream of fluid shot out and onto the bedspread and wall. Then the red head dropped, her eyes closed, and her body became still, save for the dripping from her pussy.

Linus still had his dick out, and held it in his hand. He stroked the slick cock twice before he shot his sperm all over the sleeping women. His seed came out in thick white sticky ropes. Linus’ cum landed on the unconscious women. The seed splattered in spots on their breasts and bellies. Within a minute Linus was done and he let go of his softening dick. He smiled at his handy work. Linus found his clothes and got dressed as the women lay on the bed, unconscious, and covered in drying cum both male and female.

“Well ladies, it’s been fun, but I have revenge to perpetrate,” Linus said to the sleeping forms. “I must be going. Oh, just a test, I command both of you cum as hard as you can.”

The women may have been unconscious, but some parts of their brains were aware of what was going on. The two passed out women spread their legs wide. Both women clearly had a tensing of her whole body as cum shot out from between their legs. A lot of clear slick cum shot out of them. The spraying had gone on for nearly half a minute before their unconscious bodies started climaxing. Wet and spraying pussies shot into the air like some kind of perverted work out exercise. Arms and legs flopped around and hitting each with no thought to any pain. Linus left the women as they sprayed and climaxed into a deeper unconsciousness. Linus laughed as he went down the stairs and out of the duplex.

2.

Cornelius “Linus” Dieter dug in the dirt. He checked the spot with his metal detector, no beep, so he found something that was in his sifting shovel. He found a zipper pull that was unacceptable as something to keep. Linus kept hoping for something, but that wasn’t his main goal being out in the field with the metal detector. Linus was trying to keep his mind occupied.

He was still on parole, and although his job kept him busy most days, it was the weekend when he didn’t work that he had problems. Linus had been out of the halfway house for three months now. The repair shop kept his hands busy. The change in location had kept him away from the bad influences. The worst influence, Linus knew, was in the mirror.

Linus didn’t care much about sports. He didn’t feel like joining a gym. He didn’t like book clubs. He was trying not to drink, so bars were out. To Linus, God was a joke, so despite what he told his parole officer he hadn’t been to church in months. To occupy his off hours, Linus took up using a metal detector. So far the best thing he’d found in three months was a gold ring that he got a hundred dollars for at the pawn shop. Linus knew he was being taken for what the ring was worth, but what else could he do? Being an ex-convict people looked at him like he was about to attack and kill at any second. Linus felt like he was in prison, again, without the bars.

Linus had his head phones on, listening for the telltale beeps, that would let him know if there was something metal under the ground. This day he was in a field, not sure who it belonged to, with a crumbling stone building not far away. Linus slowly walked towards the white stone when he stopped when he heard a beep. He waved the wand over the spot to check where it was, and identified the most likely location. He started to dig with his small shovel.

Linus found a chain. It was a thick chain with links big enough for him to fit his thumb between them. It looked old, but it was also strong enough to lift a train. Linus started to dig out the chain. Five feet later he was at a large white limestone block. The chain went into the bottom of the block, that when Linus tipped the block over it linked up to metal driven into the block. Linus scratched his head, and then went to find the other end of the chain.

The end of the chain broke free from whatever was under the ground. Linus had followed the chain another ten feet, and when he pulled there was something not far underground that also moved the tall grass. However the chain broke free and whatever was hidden under the roots of the grass didn’t come up. Some more digging found it to be a box. The box was metal, and sealed with what looked like lead. The chain was attached to it, but only by a loop, and with the tug that Linus had given it, broke the loop. Anyone that just pulled on the chain would not have known the box was there. With a large sharp knife that his PO probably wouldn’t have approved of, Linus was able to dig into the lead and find the metal was around a wooden box. Some more prying with his knife let Linus see that in the box was a book. It looked old, it felt old, and it smelled old.

Linus pulled out the book, and found there was no title. The top of the first page did have the words, ‘Magic Spells’ written in dark red ink. Someone wrote under that, ‘That Work Better Than They Should’ in dark blue ink. Linus smiled. The book had to be worth something.

That night Linus was sweating in his small apartment. The air conditioner was cranked up to max, and it was still nearly ninety in his small place. Linus put his head in the refrigerator for a brief respite from the heat, and saw the book. Linus had heard that books needed it to be dark and low moisture. He thought a refrigerator that might as well have been empty was perfect. Just as a lark Linus pulled out the book to see if there was a magic spell for cooling his place down.

Linus didn’t understand most of the terminology in the book. Apparently the person who wrote in blue ink was much the same way, translating some of the odder looking words that Linus had no hope of making sense. There was a cold spell, and all it required was water, and ice, and some words. With a beer glass filled with ice and water Linus said the words that blue ink had spelled out phonically. The ice in the glass instantly melted, and then the temperature in the apartment dropped nearly fifty degrees. Linus could see his breath. The windows frosted over on the inside. Linus’ sweat covered body, chilled in a heartbeat. He had to open the windows to let some warm air in. There were clouds of condensed water vapor in every portal in and out of his place. The magic was real.

There were so many spells in the book. One that made Linus read over and over again was the one the blue ink person translated into ‘Make All Obey You.’ This was quickly followed with, ‘Don’t do this one. You are not wise enough to be a god among men.’ Linus took that as a challenge. The blue ink person didn’t translate what the ingredients were, but in other parts of the book he had, so Linus started putting together the things needed to make the potion for the spell.

It took three days to get all of the ingredients, and then mixing them together in correct quantities to let them sit for another three days. Filtered through a coffee filter because Linus didn’t have silk, the resulting liquid was revolting. The book had said that the liquid would taste worst than ‘equine bowel discharge’ and when Linus looked that up online he wish he hadn’t. The spell also said he couldn’t sire children, which when he looked it up Linus found he would not be able to have any kids. He was fine with that. He wasn’t fine with how the magic potion smelled. With the magic spell written out next to the drink and a lemonade chaser Linus was ready.

The drink tasted of rot and death. It was as if boiling acid had been used to dissolve a body and then poured into Linus’ stomach. It hurt. It burned. It was if his life was being drained from him. With blurry eyes Linus looked at the spell on paper. He fell down onto the floor with the pain in his gut as he started reciting the spell. The burning turned into something more like molten lava burning his life away. Linus made the sounds, and the energy went into his body. The burning turned from destruction to cauterization as his body tensed and Linus screamed before the white hot energy inside of him ignited his soul. Linus lost control over his bowels and consciousness.

Linus woke up, relieved to be alive, and noting that only twenty minutes had passed. The empty cup was on the floor next to him. His mouth tasted like he’d been licking a rusty door. He found the now room temperature lemonade, drank it, and now his mouth tasted like lemon, and a rusty door. Linus also found for the first time since he was two-years-old, he’d soiled himself.

A shower and change of clothes later Linus found himself not bad off at all. A brushing of teeth and Linus found that he was ready to test to see if the spell had worked. He also found he needed to do laundry. He also found he didn’t have any laundry soap. Annoyed he grabbed his wallet and headed for the local grocery store.

Linus was disappointed that there was no one out on the sidewalks between his small apartment complex and the grocery store. He was itching to test the spell. Could he really speak to a person and they would obey completely? He wanted to find a person and check it out.

The inside of the grocery store was nearly winter cold compared to the outside. Linus was glad. The sun and heat were nearly unbearable, and he was glad he had on shorts and a tee-shirt. Other people in the store were also dressed for the heat. This included a blond MILF checking out grapes. She had on a red and white sun dress that was so flimsy that Linus could almost make out her panties. He certainly could see her hard nipples under her thin bra and the thinner dress top.

“Hi,” Linus said coming up to her. “I’m Linus, what’s your name.”

The older blond woman with the tight body smiled at Linus in a way that said she wasn’t even close to being interested. “Not interested,” the woman replied with her slight grin.

Doubt flickered in Linus, but he was sure the spell did something. Then it hit him. The spell said people would obey him, so he had to give a command. “Tell me your name,” Linus commanded.

“Beverly Erma Rush,” the woman responded in a way that was entirely neutral.

“Show me your tits,” Linus said wondering if it would work. To his amazement it did. Beverly slid the straps of her dress down, and then pulled down her bra and the small cups around her breasts. The skin was tan like she enjoyed the sun in the nude. Her areolas were dark and the edge between them and her breasts were defined by a promenade ridge. Her nipples were nubs, standing out and hard, in the cold store air. A second went by before Beverly covered herself up again.

“Excuse me I need to get back to my shopping,” Beverly said going back to the grapes.

“Put one of those grapes into your pussy,” Linus said. As if absentmindedly Beverly pulled one of the grapes from the bunch. She pulled up on her sun dress until her white panties were shown to the world. She pulled the fabric to the side, and without a pause slipped the grape inside of her. “You’ll forget you put a grape into you,” Linus said. “You’ll feel it, but not think of taking it out until midnight tonight. Now tell me what your commands are.”

“I am to feel the grape within me,” Beverly said without emotion. “I will not consider removing it until midnight.”

Linus grinned. This was amazing to him. “Are you married?” Linus asked.

“Yes, and that’s why I’m not interested,” Beverly said as if that were obvious.

Linus didn’t like her condescending tone and realized he could change it. “You are my slave,” Linus said and Beverly stared at Linus in shock. “You will obey me in all things in as, you know, as best you can.”

“I am your slave,” Beverly said as if tasting the words as she spoke them, and finding them less than desirable.

“Answer my questions truthfully and honestly,” Linus said to his new slave. “Do you have sex often with your husband?”

Beverly licked her lips as she said, “Yes, about once a week.”

“Does he want sex more often?” Linus asked.

“He wants sex all the time,” Beverly answered as if that were a horrible thing.

“Does he want to do things that you don’t want to do?” Linus asked not sure where even he was going with this.

“He wants to try every weird sex thing on the internet,” Beverly answered.

“And you’re not interested?” Linus asked.

“I like sex,” Beverly said quietly, “but I don’t like every kind of sex he wants to try.”

Linus looked across the grocery store and saw a very sexy teenage girl that set his cock to growing. “Let’s change that slave,” Linus said. Then with a forceful but quiet tone Linus said, “You are now and forever more will be a slave to your husband. Anything he says, you will now obey completely. You love being a slave, and can’t imagine being anything other than an obedient and loyal slave to your husband. In ten seconds you will forget you ever met me, but will obey my commands. Oh and as soon as you see your husband you will tell him that you are his slave, and he is your Master.”

Linus walked away, but watched Beverly from the side of his eyes. She was gaping at Linus, but only for a moment, and then she blinked, and went back to looking at grapes. She moved on and as she approached the apples she slowed, paused, and put a hand close to between her legs as if she just felt something down there.

Linus found the teenager that had caught his attention. She was right at the laundry detergent. Linus grabbed a bottle of the cheap stuff and looked the teenager over. Her ancestors clearly came from Asia, and her eyes and body showed it. She was thin, and her body was young and tight. Her hair was black and long, tied into a ponytail, while sporting sharp cut bangs. Her legs were muscular like she did cross country running. He was about to say something when a guy showed up.

He was big with muscles. His jaw was as square like a box. He had blond hair, and a clean shaven face. Anyone looking at him would immediately call him a jock. Linus hated him at first glance.

“You eyeballing my girl?!” The jock yelled at Linus.

A week before Linus would have hunkered down and cowered in fear. Things had changed. When Linus realized he was the one with power, things changed a lot. “Shut up, asshole,” Linus said forcefully to the jock.

“Hey,” the girl said realizing something was off because her boyfriend had shut his mouth, and looked scared.

“You,” Linus said to the girl, “stand there and be quiet.” The girl stopped talking, and stood there. She swayed a little, turning a bit as if testing what she could do. She looked scared.

“You know what, asshole,” Linus said to the jock that looked like he wanted to run, “this isn’t your girl anymore. No one is your girl anymore. You like men. You have no interest in sex with girls because your sexual pleasure now only comes from when men ram their dicks up your asshole. I’ve dealt with jock assholes like you my whole life, and the one thing I know you can’t stand is being called a sissy boy, well you are now a sissy boy. You will dress feminine. You will act feminine. You will find a guy that will treat you like the sissy boy you are now. You will think you came to this realization yourself, and won’t remember ever seeing me. Now piss your pants, shit yourself, and get the fuck out of here.”

The jock’s eyes were wide as possible at all these commands in his mind now. As his pants flooded with piss, and the smell of shit became omnipresent the reality of what was going on seemed to dawn on everyone. The jock ran off while the girl still stood there, scared.

“As for you,” Linus said to the scared teenager. “My entire high school life was nothing but a joke to girls like you. Girls like you made me feel like shit every single day. That asshole of an ex-boyfriend had a point. If you aren’t his girl, whose girl are you? You’re the world’s girl.”

“Hear me and obey me,” Linus said and the teen’s frightened dark eyes locked onto his. “You are now a slut, a whore, someone that lives for sex. You are to become a wild porn star. You will never turn down any kind of sex for or with anyone, as long as it is on camera. You will get breast implants, size triple-H. You will do anything and everything as long as it is on film. You’ll have sex with men and women, and anything alive or otherwise, and do so with eagerness that you will make look as real as possible that you love every second of it. When I leave you will find you can speak and move again. You’ll forget all about me, what I did to that jock guy, and just realize that you have a new life’s goal, sex and lots of it.”

Linus left the teenager, no longer looking scared in the aisle of the store. From the corner of his eye he looked at her as she started rubbing her nearly flat chest. Linus went to the checkout, seeing no other good looking women. He was about to pay for his laundry detergent when he realized something else. He didn’t have to buy anything ever again. He made the checkout clerk give him all the cash in the register. Linus walked out of the store with a free bottle of laundry detergent and nearly four hundred dollars in cash.

On the way back to his place Linus realized a number of things. First, he didn’t have to do his own laundry, with a command others would do it for him. Second, he didn’t have to walk, with only a command anyone would give him a ride. Third, there was almost no one on the roads, probably given how hot it was they were waiting for nightfall. Forth, he needed to test his magic powers out more before going after his real target.

Linus pulled out his phone and tapped in the number on the window of the Chinese restaurant across the street. He watched the old balding man with glasses answer the phone and a second later heard his voice. Linus told the man to jump on one foot, and watched as he did. Then he told him to take off his glasses and forget where he put them, even though they were in his hand. Linus enjoyed watching the old man look around for his glasses. Linus disconnected the call laughing.

While still walking Linus used the camera and microphone on his phone to make a short video that he posted online. He told everyone watching to forget they saw the video, but watch until it was done and then forget they saw the video or did as he commanded. He then proceeded to make every woman that considered themselves sexy to send nude pictures with a short bio to his little used email address. Then he commanded, if anyone watching knew any sexy looking women, to send the video link to them. Linus had posted the video and in the five minutes it took to make it to his place he had twenty new messages in his email all with picture attachments. By the time Linus made it to his floor, and his apartment he had over a hundred new messages.

Linus rubbed his hands together in glee trying to decide what to do next. He knocked on his neighbor’s door. She was a divorced woman that did not take care of herself. Linus changed that giving her a diet and exercise fetish. He also made her do his laundry. Then Linus went out looking for food, fun, and sex.

Linus wasn’t one for coffee. It always made him too jittery. He did like the young hot women that did enjoy the coffee culture. He walked over to one just two streets away and watched a young brunette and a young red head get out of an SUV, that neither probably paid for, go inside the coffee shop. Linus could have gone in too, but he hit a sandwich shop next door to get food. A quick conversation later and he had his sandwich, and five hundred dollars. Linus had finished his sandwich and was waiting by the time the two young women he had seen before come out of the coffee shop.

Linus also had a short speech ready for the women as he went up to them as they approached their SUV. “Listen closely ladies,” he said to the pair as they stopped sipping on the straws in their iced coffees and completely focused on him. “I am your Master, you are my slaves. You will obey me completely in mind, body, and soul. Your only reason for living is my pleasure. Now, tell me what you are.”

“I am your slave,” both women said with wide eyes.

“Fuckin’ A!” Linus said thrilled. “Let’s go someplace and fuck the night away.”

Only the red head said, “Yes, Master.”

The young women were apparently on their way to a concert, but their plans had changed thanks to Linus. They were driving down a mostly empty street when Linus spotted a blond woman with a very tight and revealing exercise outfit jogging down the sidewalk. “Pull over near that woman,” Linus said. “You girls bi-sexual?”

“We are whatever you want us to be,” the brunette replied.

“Oh I’m going to enjoy this,” Linus said as the SUV pulled to a halt next to the blond woman. Linus rolled down the window and the blond woman saw this, slowed, and removed one of her ear-buds. “Excuse me,” Linus said to the woman and she came closer to the SUV.

“What can I do for you?” The blond woman asked.

“You can listen closely,” Linus said and watched the blond woman’s mouth fall open her eyes go wide, and the other ear-bud fall. “I am your Master, you are my slave. You will obey me completely in mind, body, and soul. Your only reason for living is my pleasure.”

3.

“Well look who finally decided to show up,” A large gruff voice said from behind a cheap wooden desk.He was fat, old, balding, and had as many chins as fingers on one hand. His little blue pig eyes might have looked kind to anyone that didn’t know him. “Tardiness is unacceptable, I was about to call your parole officer.”

“I’m fifteen minutes late, Jake,” Linus said. He wasn’t dressed for work at the auto repair shop. He looked like he was going to the beach with tan cargo shorts and a light blue short sleeve polo shirt. “You know what, thou, call my PO,” Linus said.

Jake blinked and picked up his phone. There wasn’t anyone else in the small office, but still Linus made sure the thin flimsy door was closed tight behind him. Jake pulled out a card and dialed in the number. “Hey Phil, this is Jake at Labor Less Auto Repair,” Jake said. “Yeah, Linus is here. He was late by fifteen minutes. Well then he told me to call you.”

“Put it on speaker phone,” Linus commanded. Jake pushed a button and there was a hiss coming from the small speaker on the phone. “Hey, Phil,” Linus said to the air.

“Linus,” a nasally voice said over the phone. It would have sounded fake and over dramatized if it wasn’t for the fact that ever since Linus met the man he always sounded that way. “What’s this about you being late to work? You have to work as part of your parole.”

“Let’s change that,” Linus said. “Phil I want you to sign off on my parole. I command you to release me and not have the law after me.”

“Okay,” Phil said slowly. “Linus, I’ll try, but I’m not sure how much I can do.”

“Phil, listen up,” Linus said towards the phone. “I am your Master, you are my slave. You will obey me completely in mind, body, and soul. Your only reason for living is to please me. Now, Phil I don’t want to be on parole anymore, and I don’t want to go back to prison. Make that happen.”

“Yes, of course,” Phil said. “Is there anything else?”

“Yes,” Linus said annoyed, “go see a doctor about that damn nasal sound in your voice. It’s annoyed me from the first time we met.”

“As you command, Master,” Phil said.

Linus leaned over and pressed the button on the phone to disconnect. He looked at Jake and said, “Well?” Jake pulled a revolver out from under his desk. In one smooth move he pointed it at Linus’ head was pulling back on the trigger. “STOP!” Linus yelled as Jake’s finger tightened on the trigger enough to make the hammer pull back almost to the firing position. A fraction of a second later and Linus wouldn’t have had a head.

Jake seemed frozen for a second before Linus quickly said, “I am your Master, you are my slave. You will obey me completely in mind, body, and soul. Your only reason for living is to please me. Now, put the gun down.”

“Shit,” Jake said as he slowly released the trigger and put the gun on his desk. “Sorry for trying to kill you, Master.”

“Give me that gun,” Linus said swiping the gun off the desk before Jake could give it to him. “Cobra 38, damn,” Linus said looking it over. “Do you have any more guns around here?”

“I have a ten gauge behind the filing cabinet over here,” Jake said indicating the short filing cabinet behind him. “There’s a python behind the family photo on the far wall.”

“Damn, you expectin’ somethin’?” Linus asked letting some of his Southern draw out.

“No, I just want to be prepared,” Jake replied.

“That’s fair,” Linus said nodding his head. “I guess you didn’t expect that something like an employee with mind controlling magic. Anyhow, you haven’t been a bad boss, so I’m not going to do anything to you. I do need transportation. I’m taking your 2015 Shelby.”

Jake’s eyes went wide. “My Mustang?” Jake said. “If that pleases you, Master, it is all yours.”

“Fantastic,” Linus said. “Don’t report it stolen or anything. Also don’t say anything about me having a gun. In fact I command you to think that you gave me the gun and car for all the hard work I’ve done for you.”

“Yes, Master,” the fat gruff man said with a slight smile. “It is a pleasure to help you in whatever you’re doing.”

“I’m going to go get revenge,” Linus said with a smile.

4.

The gray black Mustang purred as Linus navigated the roads. The sports car was amazing, and Linus was itching to take it out on some open road and really gun it. He also couldn’t wait to have some hot chick leaning over the middle consol giving him a blow job while he sped down the highway. The thought warmed Linus as he down shifted. He’d made it to his destination.

The law offices of Braam, Grant, and Pinto were very nice, and took up half of a modern and luxurious office building. There was brick, and dark windows all over the building. Outside there were benches and tables shaded by solar arrays. The place was nice. It should be, since how all three of the attorneys were at one time prosecutors and had some pull with their friends in the legal system. Linus was only after one person, Tera Grant.

“Hello, may I help you?” A perky young secretary asked at the front desk of the law offices. Her skin was a dark brown. Her curly black hair was wild in a fashionable way around her head. She had on a little makeup to give her dark skin an almost bronze glow. She also had the body of a gymnast that Linus could appreciate.

“I’d like to speak with Tera Grant, please,” Linus said with a smile that didn’t look right on his face.

“Do you have an appointment?” the woman asked sounding a little skeptical.

“No, sorry I don’t,” Linus replied.

“Well Mrs. Grant is a very busy woman,” the receptionist said. She picked up a pen and moved over a piece of paper. “I can take your name and try to get you an appointment. Who are you?”

Linus smiled at the opening, “I am your Master, you are my slave. You will obey me completely in mind, body, and soul. Your only reason for living is my pleasure.”

The woman’s mouth hung open. The pen fell from her fingers as her world shifted around her. “Master,” she said in awe. “Please forgive me. I’ll make sure Mrs. Grant will see you right now.”

Moments later Linus was being shown into a very large office. It was bigger than his entire apartment. There were two couches in the office. A large table with lots of legal books, opened, was in one corner. In another corner was a coffee station. Large floor to ceiling windows were one wall and a large oak desk sat before it. A woman sat in the high back leather chair between the desk and the windows. A very stern and angry looking woman sat in that chair.

Her gray hair was short and swept to one side. Her eyes were piercing blue behind gold rimmed glasses. Her face had more wrinkles than wadded up aluminum foil. Her lips were so thin they would have given a piece of paper competition. She looked old, and pissed in her very nice, and very expensive, and very unnecessary pants suit.

“Cornelius Dieter, what the FUCK are you doing here?” Tera Grant cursed from her chair.

Linus would have been taken aback by her cursing if she hadn’t cursed him out in court years before. “I wanted to talk to you,” Linus said strolling through the long large office.

“I sure as shit don’t want to talk to you,” Tera said. “How the fuck did you even find me?”

“Internet,” Linus replied simply. “Did you know I had to do seven years?”

“You shot a woman,” Tera said angry. “She nearly died. She lost a kidney.”

“I gave you the names and addresses of everyone I knew,” Linus answered back. “I gave written and sworn testimony to put far worst people in prison. What did you promise me? You swore two years, out on good behavior in one.”

“Don’t pin your fucking shit on me,” Tera said. “It isn’t my God-damned fault the judge gave you fifteen.”

Linus was at Tera’s desk now and leaned over it to look her in the eyes. “You didn’t even tell him that we had a deal,” Linus said in a menacing tone. “There wasn’t one word from you about me helping to put that extortion scam out of business. If it wasn’t for me you would have never have taken down, Traversini.”

Tera snorted. “You didn’t help take down Traversini,” Tera sneered. “The information you gave was old and shit. My team put together case after case to take down the people on the list you gave and many others. Did it never dawn on that shit for brain you have, why you were never called into court to testify?”

Linus actually had wondered why he was never called into court. It never occurred to him that they didn’t need his testimony. Linus thought he was just being frozen out of any deal. “Ah shit,” Linus said wondering how he had screwed up.

“Now you come into my office to what, yell at me, tell me how unacceptable your life has become?” Tera said with a sneer. “News flash, we’ve all got problems,” Tera said and rolled back her chair. The chair was just a frame. Tera was in a motorized wheelchair. There were tubes and pumps under her seat leading up to her body. That was why she didn’t get up, she couldn’t. That’s why she hadn’t moved from the desk, so Linus couldn’t see her weakness. “My kidneys are shot,” Tera said in a gruff voice. “My left arm and lower body are paralyzed. I’m at death’s door with one foot over. I know I’m going to fuck off from this world at any moment, but I still have my brain. What do you have? You’re out. You’ve got a second chance. Don’t do something fucking stupid with that gun in your pocket.”

Linus had actually forgotten about the gun in his pocket. “You screwed me over,” Linus said almost begging.

“No, the judge screwed you over,” Tera said. “You want to take it up with old Ass Hat Haber then go to Peaceful Plains Cemetery. He died over seven years ago. You were one of his last cases. If you want your public defender, look in the same place. Leon overdosed and died about five years ago. I loved that kid.”

“I’m the last one standing,” Linus said almost in shock.

“You fucking suck at jokes,” Tera said from her chair. “Go to your job, make money, find a woman with low standards, make babies, and live your life. I should also add, don’t do anything stupid. If you want your revenge on me then flip the red switch under my seat. If you want revenge on the world, then go live the best life you can. Now fuck off!”

Linus stood there in the office in shock. Tera wheeled herself back to behind her desk and pulled the fake chair back forward with her so she could look at the computer on her desk. She looked up at the still stunned Linus and said, “I charge by the hour Mister Dieter.”

“Sorry,” Linus said and let himself out.

Sitting in the sports car Linus wasn’t sure what to do next. He had wanted revenge. He wanted justice. He wanted to take his anger out on people he swore had wronged him. He couldn’t do that now. Did he even want to? What did he want?

The magic spell said he couldn’t have children, but did he want children? Linus had to think about what he really wanted. To do that Linus went to the beach. Linus opened up the mustang and got to the coast in record time. He was begging some patrol officer to stop him. None did. Linus looked out over the wide expanse of ocean and wondered what he was going to do. There was things rolling around in his mind that he wasn’t sure how to process.

There was real magic in the world. Should he share that magic? A few pictures with his phone, and a post on the internet and the world would have magic. Should the world have magic?

There were millions of good looking women. Linus could attest to this by his overflowing email account that claimed he couldn’t accept more email until he purchased more memory. With a few short sentence, or maybe another video, and those women would desire for nothing but his cock. Did he want to do nothing but fuck all day, every day?

5.

“You want a loan to start a business where you use magic to deal with problems people have?” Lucas Sastre asked behind his desk at the bank. “Are we talking card magic or something else?”

“Something else,” Linus said with a nod. “Honestly I have no idea how to run a business. I just know how to do magic.”

Lucas rubbed his face with his hands. His parents were Mexican immigrants and barely understood English let alone how banking worked. He felt the same way talking to Linus. “Mister Dieter, I’m going to be honest with you. I don’t think you will be approved for a loan.”

“Why not?” Linus asked actually surprised.

“I could start with the fact you are an ex-con,” Lucas said. “Then there is the fact you just openly admitted you know nothing about business. Your business idea is unsound. You have no projection of any profits. I can’t see this really going anywhere. Flatly, your idea is unacceptable.”

“Would you like me to show you some magic?” Linus asked.

“I would love to see some magic,” Lucas said, “no fire please.”

“Sure thing,” Linus said. “I am your Master, you are my slave. You will obey me completely in mind, body, and soul. Your only reason for living is to please me. Now what do you think about that?”

“I think,” Lucas said in shock and awe, “whatever you want me to think.”

“Good start,” Linus said with a smile that made Lucas smile. “So, who’s the sexiest woman you know that would know how to run a business?”

Twenty minutes later Linus was driving down the open highway at twenty over the speed limit in a mustang sports car. A raven haired woman was bobbing her head up and down on his cock. Her blouse was open and bra gone so every time Linus shifted gears he would grope her breasts.

“Keep doing that, slave,” Linus said to the woman giving him a blow job. “We’ll discuss our business model after you swallow my spunk. We can start with, what is a business model?”