The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Typical

I woke up today very horny. Most men wake up with a morning wood and then after say a shower the feeling goes away, but not with me. I couldn’t go for my morning jog because of my fifth appendage not fitting into my running shorts. Some men have a stirring down there, but today I had a level five hurricane going on down in my shorts. I had to find some woman to just have a wild few hours of sex with. That sounds simple, but understand I live in a mid-west city and the past few days have been hell.

For the past two days I have been going backwards from the people who were trying to kill me to who I piss off enough to want to kill me. Being a private investigator sounds like fun, until you find out what a PI does. Here I was just trying to find a woman’s car and it leads to a big drug ring. The ATF thanked me and the head of the drug ring wanted to kill me. All this and the woman didn’t get back her car because it was evidence, so I didn’t get paid any more than my normal retainer! Oh sure I could have taken over her mind and made her pay me, but that is not how I work. Did I forget to mention that I have the ability to control minds? Well we’ll get to that later.

My normal breakfast of a cup of coffee didn’t last long since it cooled off quick looking out the window for any good-looking women. This late summer weather is quite cool in the mornings and the overcast sky didn’t hold much hope for a sunny day. That’s fine with me I lost my sunglasses, and haven’t gone out and gotten a new pair.

So where would good-looking women be on a day like this? Well the sun is not out and it is cool so the water-park is out. Also I hate the mall. I can’t help it I hate the mall. There are two things you can do at a mall, buy things and walk. When I finally find a woman to do the wild thing with I want to enjoy myself. The only thing I can think of is the amusement park.

In twenty minutes I was paying six dollars to park my car. This I don’t understand I am paying money to enter the place, so why do I have to pay money to park. Like I’m just going to park my car and not go into the amusement park. I entered the park with some odd looks when no one was with me, and I went to my favorite place in the park, the arcade.

Okay I might look a bit old for some of the games here. I am after all twenty-six years old and so far I still have a full head of brown hair that is a bit longer than I like it, it’s almost reaching my eye-brows. I am not thin, but I am told by my friends that I could put a few pounds on. But at the time I didn’t care I was having fun at the skeet ball game. I love this game all you have to do is take six wooden balls and toss them up a lane, be sure they roll, and then at a little ramp you have to get them into a cup, and different size cups in different positions give you different points. The more points the more tickets and thus those tickets can be traded in for little toys. Well every time I roll I usually get the maximum fifty points and anything over one hundred eighty points you start getting tickets. I am so good with every quarter I usually get the whole three hundred points and eight tickets. I went through three dollars and decided I have had my fun for now. I took my big roll of tickets and gave them to some little kid who hadn’t gotten over one hundred points in all the time I was there. After I gave them to him he took off like I was going to change my mind.

I started walking around the park, and what a large park it is. I was looking at the people there, and I have to say I was disappointed. One large ride and two smaller ones and I still had not found one woman who could fit my criteria. There was one woman that came close, but I decided that I could have done better. I should have taken her.

Okay so I was walking on and it was about time for lunch. I was not really hungry, but the long lines at the food stands were some indication that others were. When heard something up ahead it was a little girl, maybe two and half to three years old, her blond hair was tossed around and her little face was scrunched up with her crying her lungs out. I like kids, I all most had one of my own, but that is a story for another time. I went up to the little girl and scrunched down to greet her. Of course she couldn’t tell me her name or the name of her mother, but I do have other resources. I went into her mind and found her mother being Heather Baker. So I broadcasted out to all the people around to have Heather Baker front and center. Out of the long line for food came an over weight thirty something woman with blond hair. Behind her two older, but not much more than the blond girl, boys looked on. Apparently Heather Baker didn’t notice that her little girl was left behind. Heather was about to punish her daughter but I put into her head that her daughter is her responsibility and her daughter is not at fault. Heather picked up her daughter and kissing her and telling her she was sorry about leaving her.

So how did I get my mind control powers? That is a very good question, and I don’t know. It might have had something to do with my job between high school and college as a television repairman. Lord knows how many times I was shocked on that job. But the first time I realized I had such powers came in my freshman year of college when early in the year I was sitting in philosophy class board out of my head. This dumb professor was saying that we really don’t exist and here’s why. I thought does he really believe this shit. Much to my surprise I heard, felt, read, sensed the professor thinking that no one was listening and what he was saying was worthless. I couldn’t agree more, but I was shocked that I could read minds. I looked into the brunet in front of me and from her I got she needed batteries for her vibrator. I began wondering can I do more than just read minds? I tried the blond across the room from me, and put into her head that she should cup her left breast. She did, for about three seconds when she realized what she was doing she stopped. I tried it again, only this time I told her she doesn’t notice it for five minutes. Sure enough for five minutes she cupped her left breast with her left hand. All the time I tested my ability out on more than one person at the same time. They all did just as I told them to do. I implanted in everyone’s mind that the next time the professor wrote the word ‘the’ everyone would cough. The professor thought that we were making fun of him. I wondered if I could place a command on an inanimate object and have it effect someone. I placed a command on the door way that the next ten people to go through would sneeze. I don’t know how but I got caught up in the rush out the door and I was one of the ten that sneezed.

That was marked down as one of the best times of my life. Going to the pool and placing a command on the diving board that for twenty-four hours anyone who dive off the board will have an orgasm when they hit the water. That was fun watching people wither in delight in the pool. The water even became cloudy since the men’s diving team had to practice within the twenty-four hours. I even made the female swim team take off all of their cloths and swim nude, and they didn’t realize a thing. I surrounded the pool that anyone to looked in or came in would not notice a thing. Good times.

I rode some more roller coasters and all the while looking for a woman who fits my needs. I want a woman who is not bookmark thin, but can’t have more fat than mussel. I would prefer her to have dark black hair, and over five foot ten is a plus. She has to have all her teeth. I don’t know why but glasses turn me on too. Skin color doesn’t matter to me, but high cheekbones are a good quality. I hate to say it, but that was just about what my wife was, but again that is another story. At the park I was not finding such a woman here. Damn my luck. I was going by and judging the women who were around and no not a single one. I even checked the workers for the park, and none of them seemed to be what I wanted.

The day had warmed up and since it was almost three o’clock there was not much of a chance that the day was going to get warmer, so I decided it was time to eat something. The only time I eat corn-dogs is here at the park, so I relish them when I do get to eat them. One corn dog and cola was just what I wanted. What I didn’t want was hearing gunfire go off and seeing the mass of people start running in one direction, away from the lethal noise. I turned around to the attendant who sold me the corn-dog and he shrugged his shoulders. Eating my corn-dog on the way I walked to the recently empty area of the park.

Am I a hero, no? Yet I am a curious person, after all I am PI. This being stated I might have a bit more curiosity than commonsense. I carefully turned the corner and saw what I was up against. At the top of a little hill at the very end of the park is a bumper-car ride and in this ride were three terrorists and at least ten hostages. I was remarkably surprised that this was a very good place to hold up. First off the bumper-car ride had a roof and a shallow pit and on top of that there were a wire mesh curtain the surrounded the whole ride. Inside the curtain you can see out, but out side you really can’t see in. Behind the ride was a steep dirt cliff that would have been very hard to climb up without being noticed. There were fences on either side, and the few trees couldn’t conceal a person. And then the only other side was the main road up to the ride. At least one of these guys is smart.

So I couldn’t see in, but I do have other resources. Mentally I checked out what was going on in there. Okay three terrorists. The first one was young, still a teenager, with much anger in him, he had a round head and scruffy hair, and for some reason he really liked to shoot his automatic gun. Number two was a taller older person with a drive that seemed more patriotic. He was from Georgia, the country. This was the guy who wanted to do this, but it wasn’t his idea. The whole idea came from number three he was a much older man almost in his fifty’s with gray hair and an expanding gut. He was the smart one. Number three came up with the idea how to get hostages and then he wanted to trade hostages for some prisoners in his home country Georgia. I don’t know why they had to come to America to get back prisoners from their own country, but they did?

I was hiding in the doorway to the restroom on the road up to the ride, and while eating my corn dog checked my surroundings. Everyone in the park was on the other half of it and the security was not coming quickly enough. That makes it my job. I noticed that lights on the bumper cars were still on. That means that there is still electricity flowing from the roof down to the floor, where the terrorists are standing. Okay number one likes to shoot his gun, that’s fine with me. He put his AK-47 up into the air to fire off a few rounds to shut up the hostages, but he put his gun up too high and it touched and got caught in the electrified grating above him. His mind just screamed as electricity flowed through it. Number one fell in a smoking heap of charred human flesh. He was still alive, but not by much.

Well number two rushed to his aid, and number three stated that the fool needed to watch what he was doing. Hostility is always good between terrorists. A boost of anger between the two, and increase the courage in one of the hostages. Number three was getting mad enough to fire his gun, and I helped him out. Number three was going to shoot number two in the head, but I lowered the gun and shot number two in the pelvis area. Number two raised his gun and aimed for number three’s heart, but I moved it just a little to the side and hit number three in the left shoulder. One of the hostages jumped up and grabbed number two’s gun and pointed it at the both of them, and then another hostage, one I didn’t help, got number three’s gun.

My job here is done I thought, and so was my corn dog. I scanned the area. Some cops had shown up and that means I should make my exit. I saw Fred with some of the cops, or should I say Detective Frederick Domino second class. If Fred saw me he would know that I had something to do with this and I didn’t want to stick around for that. You see I was a police officer once, and I was up and coming star of the force. Some how, I am not totally sure how, my superiors learned that I could control minds and like it was just a formality they made me sign a paper. On this paper swore that I would never use my powers against any law enforcement officer for any reason, but self preservation, under the penalty of termination of job and or life. I still abide by that contract.

I got around the police and decide that I didn’t want to go home just yet. On my way to the shooting range and at the shooting range I thought about my past. The very first time I had sex. It was my second semester of college in the dead of winter. One of the dorms was having a Tropical weekend. It was so cool. The food court in the dorm was serving Tropical dishes and some how the main room on the ground floor was filled with sand and a small kiddy pool. They tried. So everyone was encouraged to wear swimsuits and Hawaiian shirts, and I helped out with that. Every man was to wear swim trunks and if they didn’t have a Hawaiian shirt to get one. Every woman was to wear a bikini that covered the least amount of skin, and if they didn’t have one to get one and if they couldn’t get one to borrow one from someone else. I didn’t live in the dorm, but like a lot of people I went there for the food, and that weekend I had fun. I was really sticking around for the Jaws marathon, but I was also checking out the babes.

When I saw her I loved her. She had soft copper colored hair and bright blue eyes, her legs were well defined and her waist formed a perfect hourglass shape. Her shiny blue bikini showed cleavage that sloped and breasts that a perfect size for your hand. Her smile made my mouth water. I hadn’t eaten yet, and neither had she. All through the dinner we talked and talked we found out about each other things that seemed to be magical. I didn’t even have to use my powers for her to invite me back to her room. We began kissing and well I slipped off her bikini. Her top seemed to rest on her wonderful breasts and the bottom seemed to be part of her. Of all the times I have ever had sex I would not say that it was the best, but I would say that it was the one I liked the most.

She was a virgin and well so was I, if blowjobs don’t count, but after that night we both lost that title. Her pussy was not tight, but not loose either. I did find that wall everyone seems to talk about, but she helped me force through it. I remember the kissing and the loving. I pulled out before I shot my wad into her, because she asked me to, but she was able to get it into her mouth. After wards she told me that the taste was one that she would not like to replicate.

In the four years of college we were with each other, but when we graduated we seemed to grow up. It was a mutual agreement that the love was just not there enough to stay together. We are still good friends, but we don’t have sex together, or even pretend that we want to. Yet memories last and they are good.

I didn’t do too hot at the shooting range, but my mind was not in it. I drove back to my place and just as the light was coming through my windows I fell on the couch. The message light on my phone was blinking so I hit the play button. One person demanding that I owe him for not finding out anything on his non-cheating wife. Another was a hang up. The third message was Fred wanting me to call him. I didn’t know if this was about the card game at Bob’s the next night or what, so I called him. Fred always tactful wondered if I was at the amusement park, and if I was who would be the leader of the trio of terrorists? I told him the old one. Where were they from? I told him Georgia. He said they didn’t have a southern accent was I sure? I told him the country; dumb ass doesn’t look at a globe.

Well I was just about to write off the day as a waste, and order a pizza, but then there was a knock at my door. Now I have a unique security system, anyone who tries to enter my apartment with malice intent will find the worst pain they ever could have imagined flooding their entire body. This has saved my life once and that makes it worth the time I spend creating such a field over every window and on the doorknob and doorway.

“It’s open,” I said waiting for the screams of pain.

The door opened slowly. From behind the door came my dream woman. She looked Vietnamese in ancestry, with high cheek bone and dark eyes behind black wire rimmed glasses. She had to be almost six feet with strait black hair framing her blemish free face. With the smile on her face I could see that at least on the top row of her teeth they were all present. I would have placed her age at twenty-six or twenty-seven. Dear God thank you for creating such a beautiful being. “Hello,” said the woman in a voice that seemed to fit a telephone operator’s image, “I’m Beth Suitor from down the hall. I just moved in today, and I’m going round introducing myself to everyone. You were out last time I went around.”

Hello Beth would you mind shaking hands with my fifth appendage? But what I said was, “hi, it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Well in the end today was not a total waste. I got to eat pizza with a beautiful woman. I helped her unpack some things, and that night we tried out her bed, that I found very comfortable. I didn’t have to use my mind control powers on her, but if I had the day would have ended just the way it did. Beth said that she believed in love at first sight, and she saw me.

As a side notes I have thought that there is a chance my subconscious mind is telling people, particularly women, to like me and would like to do anything I want. Scary thought, but with mental powers like mine thinking is how it’s done.