The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Two Sides of the Coin

Tails

Hi my name is Stupid Head and I would like to tell you about myself. I hate my master I hate him! I hate him! I hate him! He is so horrible to me I even hate my fellow slave who shares an apartment with me. Although I’m very sad to say that. Miss Silly Dumbo seems to love my master. The bastard says we are two sides of the same coin.

I hate everything about my life serving him. There must be someway out. I’m ashamed that I ever wanted more. now I just want freedom. I hate living in a small apartment with my fellow slave whenever he doesn’t use me. I hate my new name It makes me so miserable being Silly Dumbo I hate my slave collar it makes me feel like an animal. I hate being naked except when he needs me to wear clothes. I hate stripping and making porn and giving him all the money. I especially hate it when he calls me over to his home and orders me to clean it naked. I hate never taking hot showers unless they’re with him and sharing cold showers with my fellow slave. I resent that me and miss Stupid Head have to have sex with each other whenever we’re both home for 6 hours and we can never ever cum he wouldn’t even see it. I hate waking up naked with my fellow slave and the first thing that we have to do is bow down to a large portrait of him. And declare that we are his slaves and that is all we will ever be, all we were ever good for and how very lucky we are to be his slave. I declare it with tears of misery in my eyes. He commands me to eat like a pet, eating out of bowls with my hands behind my back makes me want to die.

The sad thing is I wouldn’t have looked at him back in my earlier years. I was a good person before he came into my life I was a former straight A cheerleader. I was really going places. Anyway it was my summer after graduation before I went to university when he came into my home I was originally very scared but he had this lucky coin that he showed me and instantly I was unable to resist his commands. I’ve never known misery like this I am so angry that He came into my life that day And made me his slave.

After he showed me the coin he ordered me to go straight to my room. I was instantly filled with impotent rage doing as he commanded but I could not resist his commands once we were in there he ordered me to take my clothes off. I was very confused when I was compelled to obey but for the life of me I could not resist

I was very nervous standing there completely naked while the man I had just met. I hoped he would rape me and get it over with. No such luck instead he began checking out my body I had never been naked in front of anybody before. First he checked my pussy to make sure that I was a natural blonde. Next he checked out my breasts I’m happy that I had big boobs for him to play with, It’s odd earlier in my life I was proud of my body but after he made me his slave I wish that I had smaller ones I hate always having to present them in my masters presence.

He ordered me to bend over so he could check out my ass. I felt two hands squeezing my cheeks like I was a car. After checking out my butt he said I was good enough to be his bitch, slut,cash cow and maid. I was so shocked and horrified

I couldn’t believe it my whole life over in one day, I wanted to beg but I could see that he wasn’t interested in that. After sticking his fingers in my cunt ( He says I have to call it that) And confirming that I was still a Virgin. He commanded me to get on all fours. And to beg for the honor of him my new master to take my virginity. After I was on all fours is begging for at least 10 minutes. I would have rathered jump out the window.

He watched and snickered as I began. “Please make me a woman, please take the virginity that I have protected and safeguarded and just ram your damn dick into me like I was nothing but a worthless fucktoy Please don’t let my hatred of you stop you from enjoying me in any way. Please, I will try so hard to make it good for you. I am your slave, so just use me do whatever you want to me I will do whatever you command and if you command me to give you my virginity I will do the best i can. Just use me, you clearly can hurt me anyway you want so just do it.

He ordered me to get on the bed spread my legs with my eyes and legs wide open. Obeying him was horrible in fact that was the most horrible day of my life (not that I have had any good ones since.) That was that day when he came into my life and took my freedom my future and my virginity. Of course my master commands that after that as his obedient slave it is my job to fuck him not the other way around, he is a horrible bastard.

After that he told me about the life I was going to have as his slave how I was going to leave home that very day to live in a small studio apartment with my fellow slave. That I was going to work as a stripper and make porn and give him all the money. I kept trying to wake up. It sounded like a horrible nightmare after all I was going to be a slave to this man. I couldn’t believe how silly I was believing that I was going to wake up from this nightmare. The reality hit me that I was really going to be a slave for the rest of my life I would never have a career a family self respect own any possessions (at this point I would like to eat at a table with my hands or have a hot shower by myself.)

The worst Part about becoming his slave was telling my parents and family at dinner that very night that I would not go to University instead I was going to become a porn star and that I already had a manager who was going to take a large portion (all of my earnings) they were furious. That was both painful and humiliating but my master did not care I still remember that dinner.

I politely got up and said “Mommy daddy( It was the last time I was ever allowed to call them that). I have good news and some bad news. First for the good news I have decided not to go off to school next year.”

They were both shocked my mother recovered 1st .“Well then what are you going to do?”

“I’m going to become a stripper and a porn star. I replied like it was the best thing ever. The shock on their faces was horrifying.

But the conditioning was too strong whatever he had done to me I couldn’t resist it as I continued to face them with a big smile on my face like I had been ordered to do.

I have already found a good manager who is going to take care of my career And hes also found me an apartment. I am also happy to tell you That I am now bisexual.”

My father was white in the face.

My mother looked like she was going to faint.

“That’s right I am now a carpet munching skank who is going to make it big in pornography I don’t really care what the two of you think. And there’s nothing that I enjoy more than eating some pussy While a big strong man like my manager sticks his dick in my eager cunt.

I continued smilingly like I had been commissioned to do (I was sick inside) I had to follow his orders Inside however I was completely miserable.

“Now for the bad news my new manager feels the two of you are very bad influences on me. So he doesn’t want me to have a relationship with you anymore he feels that I should focus solely on dancing naked to impress men So good bye forever.”

And with that I turned around and walked out of the dining room Like never seeing the two of them was a typical nothing. I began to die inside and I haven’t stopped since.

I walked onto the porch and as per instructions begin to take my clothes off right there in public soon I was down to just the small thong that I was wearing underneath I could see that some neighbors were watching as I calmly and politely picked up the garment bag My horrible master had left me. My parents bolted out of the door just in time to see me put on a very small Mini skirt that came a quarter inch below my ass And a very small pink tube top That left the mid drift open and you could tell That I wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Stop this what’s come over you?” my father screamed

My mother Burst into tears as I began to walk off the porch, and to my master’s car. He was waiting for me he grinned and waved at them. As we drove off.

They got on me for a while I kept praying that they would find a way to save me No matter how much of a bitch he ordered me to telling them that they were nothing to me telling them that he was all that mattered to me now. That they were dead to me That I had always resented them I remember the day he met them

I had to get a restraining order. (It broke my heart.) My master really enjoyed giving it to them. (I had to give the cop a good lapdance so my manger could deliver it himself) My parents they seemed to recognize him. He told me that they had had an issue once upon a time but I didn’t need to know about that just like I don’t have to know anything I would like to know why I am his slave.

I could tell that they recognized him from somewhere they were both shocked to see himWe were at the strip club I was in nothing But a small thong and a ridiculous pair of high heels when they came to the strip club trying to see me. He was there with a big shit eating grin on when they saw him they both gasped. He was all business like though he ordered me to bring out the damn restraining order out of my thong. There I was made up smiling as I pulled out the thong and handed it to my dad And as ordered I walked To the most disgusting man I could find to give him a good lap dance My master slapped my ass on the way over like I was just a piece of meat I really felt like one too.

I really wanted to puke the first day he put a collar on me It said Stupid Head on it. He told me that was my name and that the name I had when I was born doesn’t matter for anything. He even gave me a dog bowl with that name on it I felt like a pet.

I especially hate the Times what he brings me over to his home to take care of it and cook and clean for him. I’m always naked when I do I just hate getting on all fours and scrubbing his floors clean while he curses at me to go faster (I am working as hard as I can damn it I don’t have a choice) fetching him snacks while he’s watching TV. But the worst part of my life is when he commands me into his bed I work so hard to please him. There is nothing worse than fucking the hate of your life as hard as one can. Sometimes I wish I had known more about sex when he came in to my life if I hadn’t had my virginity maybe I would still be free or at least he would not have had it. The worst part is when he rapes my ass my master has a huge dick which he uses without any regard for my pain.

He even gives me the great honor of drinking his piss in the morning Reminding me that a good slave does everything he needs. I have never imagined cruelty like this.

I even hate the tiny studio apartments that I live in with my fellow slave Ms Silly Dumbo. She really seems to love master and I hate her for it. But I know that she is very unlucky to have him for a master and it’s very important that when he comes to collect his money that’s we are able to put on a show for him together so he has less reason to dole out punishment and I’m very grateful to her for that.

The studio apartment is so disgustingly bright pink with lots of signs on it.

Thinking is bad for you.

You are lower than pigs

Smile you’re lucky to be slaves.

There’s a place to put my collar when I go out to work or to the gym to work out my master doesn’t want us wearing the collar in public I am very relieved to take it off. It reminds that someday I will burn it.

There is a horrible list of rules to obey a hanging on the wall:

Make up must always be perfect.

Hair must always be perfect.

We should never think.

We must crawl for an hour a day.

Very few objects are allowed in the apartment my master says so and I must obey. Books radios and television are banned, so we don’t feel like people. There is a DVD player for us to watch some videos that he would like us to use in our jobs and a sucky video of him reminding us how lucky we are that he chose us And what dumb worthless pig shits we were before he came into our lives. I am full of loathing and rage every time I watch that video.

I do miss my family and my bastard of a master uses this by having me send them little home made movies so they think I am happy in my new life. In one of them I am naked on all fours with my master holding me by a leash he commanded me to shit on pictures of them. In another I am spanked just for being related to them. In my least favorite I am naked telling mom how I would like to do one of my porno with her.

Life is horrible maybe someday I will be free