The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twice Reflected

Jake Clifton twirled his pen slowly, staring in the general direction of miss Whitney, the teacher. He wasn’t paying attention and might be at risk of death by boredom. Fortunately he had Siri Birch just two rows in front of him.

Even in perfectly proper school uniform, she made him stir. She wasn’t exactly a traditional beauty: she wore no makeup and she didn’t go for the haughty and adult look of the other ‘hot’ girls in class.

If he tried to just list her features she seemed plain—yet she was striking. The simple ponytail of her blonde hair shone, her naturally bright pink lips framed sparkling white smiles, her skin was so perfect she could have stepped out of a photo-retouched fashion magazine. Somehow the knee-length drab blue skirt shifted in the most tantalizing manner whenever she moved, offering teasing glimpses of her toned legs.

It was hard to put a finger on what it was. She wasn’t as well endowed as some girls in the class, she didn’t have the bluest eyes, she didn’t wear the most snug clothing. But somehow the combination of her features was breathtaking. She was like how you might remember an attractive person, focusing on the nice and forgetting the things you didn’t like. Except that was what she was really like. Jake would be damned if he could think of anything but sleeping with her.

Not that it would ever happen.

As if to punctuate his thought, Siri pointedly ignored Nathan Boss, the rich jock, as he leaned in to try to whisper something to her. It was like if she didn’t even realize how angry it would make Nathan or how humiliated he would be among his friends.

Oh yeah, if Jake would ever approach Siri she’d probably step on his balls and twist. She wasn’t the kind of girl to tease the boys. It was worse: she was the ‘good girl’ kind who’d never even think of such things. She and her best friend, who incidentally was the other reason Jake would never get to bed her.

Jake glanced over to Melanie Clifton, his sister, sitting next to Siri. She was just answering a question.

“The ATP process, miss Whitney.”

“Exactly, miss Clifton.”

A bit of makeup really brought out Melanie’s green eyes and the hair clips in her brown hair were just right. It was nice, but somehow she was completely overshadowed by Siri—not that Siri was trying. Jake almost felt a bit sad for Melanie, because he knew she was concerned about her appearance. He didn’t know why—she was all daddy and mommy’s girl, the good student.

At least she had put on some blush and shortened her skirt a little today.

Melanie was squirming where she sat like if a bit nervous at the teacher’s attention, Jake noticed. That was odd. She was more than used to that kind of attention. Had she been cheating or something? No, his sister would never do that. But she really did look flustered, wringing her hands in her lap.

Before he could think too hard about it class ended.

* * *

Siri stood chatting in the corridor outside of the classroom, the girl bubbly as she described rescuing a bird with a broken wing. It should have sounded inane but Jake couldn’t stop listening. Nor could he look away.

“Hey. Could I talk to you for a moment?” Nathan had walked up to Siri with the kind of brave nonchalance Jake could never emulate before a girl.

Siri smiled but the answer was like a bullet. “No.” Short and deadly serious.

Nathan didn’t seem to have expected it, his face darkening. After a moment of silence he shrugged and walked away. There were whispers around those who had heard it, even a muted chuckle. No-one would laugh openly.

Siri acted like she had already forgotten the exchange. “So Melanie’s father got us this rabbit’s cage they had used before. We were so worried.”

Jake sighed. Yeah, he’d be lucky if he got to say more than hi to Siri in his life.

Melanie tapped him on his shoulder.

“Would you mind if Siri stayed over?”

“What?”

Melanie sighed. “Dad is making me ask if it’s okay with you.” She rolled her eyes.

“Uh yeah, fine, whatever.”

* * *

“May I leave the manor for the night?”

Feanthy sat on an oversized couch, legs crossed, with a glass of red wine lazily in one hand. Her hair was shimmering in the candle light, gleaming golden. She wore a flimsy thin dress, so revealing of her perfect curves that Siri found herself ashamed to look. She stared out the window instead. Outside a rose red moon wandered over the stunning gardens of the manor.

“No.”

“What? Why not?”

“Fine,” the woman now said, just as quickly. “If you mate with three men from your school before the week is over.”

“Mother, why does it always have to be about sex? I told you I am not interested in that way of life.”

“Yes, of course. You are different. What worked for a thousand years for all of us is absolutely inapplicable to you.”

Siri didn’t feel like backing down. Her mother was an expert at making her feel guilty. “I am not rejecting our culture. But I am making my own choices in life. I am more like my friends at school than I am like you. You cannot deny it forever.”

“Oh my sweet. I think you are a little young to discuss forever. In fact, why don’t we take a break from the discussion and consider your friends again in, say, one hundred and one years?” Feanthy took a sip of her wine. Somehow a drop fell from the rim of the glass onto the top of her breasts above the daring cut of her dress. One of the servants sighed, barely avoiding staring.

“That’s not funny. If anything the fact that they will be dead and I will not should mean they should be the ones in a hurry to have sex.”

“And your friend, Melanie? Does she have a... hurried sex life?”

“I won’t dignify that with an answer. Look, isn’t the mere fact that I am here asking for your permission enough loyalty to my culture? I could just have gone—I am not a child.”

Somehow not even spilling her wine despite explosive speed, Feanthy stood up and slapped Siri. Siri’s head rang.

“Have I been that lax with you, Silreen Birchbow? You forget your place.”

Siri cast her gaze down and lowered her head. “I’m sorry.”

“Good.” Feanthy sat back down and she was already smiling again. The mercurial behavior wasn’t surprising to Siri. Violence and pleasure were close together for her mother, and she had already gotten what she wanted.

“I think your attempt to emulate human ‘purity’ is foolish, but it’s your life. That said, I also think it’s misguided. I think even your human friend is less frigid than you are.”

“She’s waiting for the right man.”

Feanthy snorted. “If you are so sure, take this pledge: you may leave the manor to spend the night if you doubly reflect your friend’s sexuality until you return.”

Siri shrugged. Melanie was the quintessential good girl but to Feanthy that was a type of person who just did not exist. “I so pledge.”

Feanthy sank into her plush couch, her body somehow sensually tense even as she relaxed. “You understand this could get very interesting if your assumption about your friend is off.

“If she did something to appear sexy—tight clothing, a seductive voice, flirting—you would have to do the same but to the next level.

“And if she does something sexual...” She ran a finger along the edge of her glass while meeting Siri’s eyes. “If she kissed someone, maybe you would have to kiss someone twice as erotically. If a man took her, you might have to let two men take-”

“That’s enough! I get it. I understand what I have pledged. And I’m the one who chooses how to implement the pledge. You’re getting your hopes up for no reason anyhow.”

Feanthy said nothing more but her night sky blue eyes gleamed with humor that for a moment made Siri wonder if she knew something Siri did not.

* * *

“You sure you girls want to share a bed? I’m sure I can find the air mattress if I search a little longer,” Rose asked for the third time. Her hair was brown like Melanie’s, if a bit more tired.

Melanie sighed. “Mom, it’s okay. Last time the air went out in the first hour anyhow.”

“I know, I just want you to be comfortable.”

“Melanie tends to fall out of her bed, I warn you,” Joe said from over in the reception room. He sat with the newspaper and a drink, his business suit still on, the tie loosened.

“Dad!”

He chuckled. “Just saying.”

“We’re fine.”

“Yes, we really are, Mr and Mrs Clifton,” Siri said, smiling. “And your roast beef was so delicious today. Thank you!”

Rose smiled. “I’m glad. Well, if you change your mind, or if you need anything at all, let me know.”

“It might be barely, but we’re adults now,” Melanie reminded patiently.

“Yes of course. And you know I trust you both so much. Oh, you’ve grown up so fast. I remember when...”

Melanie gave her mother a glare, although there was mirth in her eyes.

Rose smiled. “I get it. Good night then.”

Siri giggled on the way up the stairs. “You’d think we were still 12.”

“It’s my fault. I should get an apartment.”

“Oh don’t talk like you’re old. With what money anyhow?”

“Yeah, sure, rub it in. I’m dirt poor.”

“Anyhow, let’s watch the rest of the show! I can’t wait to see what the captain will do now that he knows!”

* * *

Many hours later Siri was ruffling through her backpack checking her nightwear. This would be the only part of the night where her pledge could play in. Whatever nightwear Melanie wore, it could be considered sexy.

Siri expected Melanie to put on drab PJs, or at worst silky ones. To make Siri’s nightwear ‘twice as sexy’, all she had to do was to go with panties and tee, revealing some skin. In Siri’s mind, that would satisfy the pledge requirement even if the t-shirt was nice and long. And that was good enough. Her own judgement was pretty much all that mattered for a pledge, after all.

Melanie came back from the bathroom. Siri felt her heart beat faster. Melanie wasn’t dressed in PJs. Instead she had a short white t-shirt and black cotton panties, showing her long legs.

That was very awkward for Siri’s plan.

The awkwardness wasn’t Melanie’s fault. As sleepwear went, it wasn’t unconventional. Instead, Siri blamed her mother, cursing her silently. Why did she have to go and mix sexuality into a sleepover? Siri was supposed to be a normal girl. She didn’t have an exact blueprint of what that meant. But she was going to wait with most sex until marriage or something like that. Restrain herself. Not be like her kin.

And now the stupid pledge could lead her to do something that looked like the complete opposite. If she too wore panties and tee, that would hardly be twice reflecting Melanie’s sexiness.

Unbidden, an image of going to bed topless came into her head. Even as she stood there she idly began to ease up her t-shirt.

She forced herself to focus, letting go of the t-shirt. Sleeping topless with a platonic friend was just not something normal girls did. Especially not good girls like Siri.

She headed to change.

“Good night, Siri,” Jake said on his way from the bathroom. He didn’t sound like he meant it. He had always been a bit cold, although Siri wasn’t sure if it was part acting.

“Good night,” she said with a smile. She stepped into the bathroom and made her decision quickly. She laid out the long orange t-shirt and the night shorts she had packed and nodded once. She was making too big a deal out of it. There was a solution not all too bad.

* * *

Jake felt like a damn pervert as he stood in the dark of his room, peering out through the door opening. But it was worth it beyond his wildest expectations. He was honestly shocked Siri wore stuff like that.

She had left the bathroom with her backpack loosely in one hand. The normally so prim girl had let her hair out over her shoulders and changed into nightwear.

She was wearing an orange spaghetti strap top that hugged her clearly braless breasts in a truly flattering manner, showing their perfect curve, their inviting handfuls capped with slightly stiff nipples. Below was an expanse of bare flat stomach, tanned like the rest of her.

Jake felt his member stiffen until there was a tent in his night shorts.

Then there were the tiny silk panties. They were bikini cut with string tie sides, and the narrow crotch fit so snuggly and the cut was so low Jake was sure he would have seen pubic hair if there was any. And the way that little patch of material shifted over her shape down there as she walked, like if it was rigged to move with her steps to caress her... Jake had to suppress a groan as he found his rock hard member with his hand.

As she went into Melanie’s room, without noticing him, his eyes followed her ass and it was the perfect crown for those toned tight legs, her firm behind hugged by the silk.

Jake closed his door quietly, regretting dearly that he’d never get any closer to that little goddess in his life.

* * *

Sharing a bed had seemed like a good idea just a few hours ago, Siri reminded herself. She was on her side, behind Melanie who was turned away towards the wall.

The problem wasn’t the nightwear, although Siri still felt pretty self conscious about her tiny outfit. The way Melanie had looked twice at her and blushed when she had come into the room had been uncomfortable. Did Melanie think she was slutty?

But the real problem was that somehow the two of them had ended up much closer together than expected. Siri was as far to the edge of the bed as possible, and yet Melanie’s bare legs were touching Siri’s underneath the sheets. Sometimes Melanie’s behind touched against Siri’s panties and bare tummy.

It was getting very hard to deny that there was nothing sexual about it. Especially since Siri’s nipples were somehow stiff even under the warmth of the blanket. Siri prayed Melanie wouldn’t notice.

It’s not sexual, Siri told herself.

The words of the pledge burned in her mind.

No, we’re just sleeping. It’s normal. Not sexual!

A vivid and very sexual dream came to Siri, one which had Melanie on top of her, upside down, legs parted...

No! Siri made herself focus.

Or tried to. It wasn’t working. Her hands trembled. Siri could not deny the sensuality of bodies touching. And Melanie had been the one who had moved close. Which meant the ball was in Siri’s court as far as the pledge went.

She swallowed. Something would happen if she didn’t act. And it’d likely be bad.

She had to take charge. It was possible to do this in a mild way. She could solve the problem her own way.

Siri licked her lips and then tentatively began to ease her left leg in between Melanie’s. At the same time she snaked an arm around the sleeping girl to hug her.

Melanie shifted but didn’t seem to wake up, even as she came fully into Siri’s embrace. The room was so quiet Siri could hear her own breath.

The skin of Melanie’s thighs was so soft, so hot against Siri’s bare leg. Her left arm, lightly resting on Melanie’s waist, wasn’t in a very naughty position by itself, but together with having her own legs just a little parted and with her nipples pressing just a little harder into the other girl’s back, it was a pretty charged situation.

A pretty sexy position.

Her hands stopped trembling.

Siri could feel the butterflies in her stomach settle firmly much lower... between her legs. She shamefully tried to ignore it.

* * *

An hour must have passed before everything became much worse.

Siri had been listening to every sound of the house, observing every detail. The clock ticking in the hallway, the way the streetlights lit blueish rectangles on Melanie’s furniture. She had been trying to think about anything but the touch of bodies, and how it would ruin their friendship if Melanie thought Siri was coming on to her.

She was wishing dawn would come.

Instead a small motion came. It was so subtle Siri wasn’t even sure it was there at first.

Melanie had pushed their sheets down earlier—the room was warm—and at the same time shifted her weight and moved her arms. But only now did Siri realize where the other girl’s right hand had ended up. And the tiny motion of her fingers was so minuscule...

Yet it was there. Siri had to lift her head a little bit to confirm it. Melanie was slowly caressing the material of her panties. Low.

It took Siri by surprise. Melanie hardly even ever spoke about sex.

Maybe she was doing it in her sleep

Or maybe this was a new thing. Or something she had hidden really well.

It didn’t matter. Siri felt herself fill with dread. Accidental or intentional, in the passion of the moment or planned, it was still... naughty. And it could ruin Siri’s self control which she had struggled so to build up.

Melanie was discreet. Maybe Siri would never even have noticed if she hadn’t been so tense.

But that tiny thing was a big thing now.

A big thing Siri had to outshine according to her stupid pledge.

She couldn’t.

She might have helped prompt this... thing with her excessive cuddliness and revealing sleepwear. But so far Siri hadn’t done anything explicit.

Melanie and Siri both were still innocent and it could stay that way.

It had to stay that way!

Siri had to forget about her stupid pledge. She had been willing to do the skimpy nightwear and intimate hugging. But this was different.

She wasn’t about to touch herself. And she definitely wouldn’t touch herself in a way twice as bad as Melanie’s way.

Her hands were trembling.

She clenched her fists.

She cleared her mind. She wouldn’t even think about the ridiculous pledge.

She wouldn’t stick her free hand into her panties.

Definitely not to spread the fingers over her hairless slit, already made swollen and sensitive thanks to the silk material, to slowly caress up and down, quickly drawing her moistness to a peak, sending hot waves of pleasure through her body even as she knew Melanie was doing the same...

She barely quelled a gasp as she forced her hand back out of her panties. Her fingers were wet. How long had she been doing that?

She firmly placed her hand on her tummy, determined not to move it an inch. She closed her eyes, tried to close her ears, tried to ignore that she knew that Melanie was still doing her thing.

She had never attempted it before but surely she could overcome a simple pledge. It hadn’t been made on her name. It wasn’t an absolute thing. The compulsion to never break a promise was mostly in her head.

Mostly.

Besides, it was obvious Siri couldn’t be expected to twice reflect something she was hardly even aware of. In fact she might have been mistaken about Melanie’s action. Yes, she had been, hadn’t she? Her friend had just been shifting a little, her hand just resting in an unfortunate spot. Not touching herself.

If Siri just relaxed nothing would happen. She would sleep and in the morning this whole ridiculous game of her mother’s would be a faded memory.

She relaxed, no longer keeping her hands tense.

In one quick motion her hands came down and untied both the bow ties of the string ties of her panties.

Siri gasped, pulling her hands back up, tense as a piano string. No!

She remained like that for a while, trying to remember how it had felt. Had her hands really been out of control or had she actually done that voluntarily in a weak moment?

If her hands had been out of control, they might do much worse before the night was over.

Fearing what had just happened, she made a decision. She had to appease the pledge after all.

Trembling, she intentionally lowered one hand again, letting it slip past the wonderfully soft silk, which fell forward limply as it was no longer tied up. She felt even more sensitive now, maybe because she had unintentionally been teasing herself by stopping before. It was almost impossible not to gasp as she began to caress herself. She needed her own fingers. As she curled one into her wetness, she could feel herself hugging it tightly.

Scared she pulled her hand back again, opening her eyes.

Melanie was still turned away. Still appeared asleep or at least pretended to be sleeping. She hadn’t noticed what Siri had done.

Siri forced herself to try to sleep.

Sleep.

Sleep.

Oh please sleep.

* * *

The memory of the pledge was echoing in her head. She couldn’t tell it apart from her own fantasy or fear. Did she fear that if she didn’t take voluntary action the pledge would make her do something awful, or was she fantasizing about it?

It really was a simple pledge. She tried to relax her hands again.

It seemed to help to also lift her top up. She pulled it all the way up to be underneath her arms, above her now bare breasts. Her naked chest and nipples were nearly touching Melanie’s t-shirt clad back, just a finger’s distance away.

That felt much better. Maybe the pledge would go away now.

She could even do a little better. She pulled her panties out from between her legs and tossed them away into the room, away from the bed.

Only then did she reflect upon what she had done. Her eyes flew open. She stuck her tense arms in front of herself, terrified, tense.

Did my very resistance make me do something far worse than I needed to?

She was nearly naked. Had she done that voluntarily?

Whatever had happened, it was over now. She might not have acted voluntarily, but she was definitely acting twice as sexually as Melanie now, and then some.

She could relax her arms, now hurting from her cramp like tension.

One hand immediately returned to between her legs and started to caress and rub her pussy. For a moment it felt like someone else was touching her down there. The sensation was very confusing since it was by her own hand.

Then it felt wonderful. She was fingering herself in earnest in her unknowing, perhaps sleeping friend’s bed.

She stopped herself again, barely having the strength left. She felt like she was on the verge of tears from shame and fear of discovery, although it all mixed with lust. Even a girl bent on being prim couldn’t lay naked and masturbate without her body responding.

Why was she doing worse and worse things when she had already satisfied the pledge?

Would it continuously get worse until she voluntarily yielded?

The longer this went on the higher the chance Melanie would notice.

She decided to yield, shivering from how forbidden it felt as she intentionally went back to playing with herself. She was so aroused and wet, the room feeling even hotter now to her.

She relaxed a little and thankfully her hands didn’t try to do anything worse than they were already doing.

She closed her eyes, relaxing fully.

She moaned. It was a fine, thin sound in the quiet night. But the little “ohh” was loud as a thunderclap in her ears.

Melanie turned.

Siri’s eyes flew open. She wanted to hide, but it was far too late. She was practically naked and her fingers were deeply inside of her for her friend to see. The sheets were down.

Melanie swallowed. There was a long silence.

“I-it’s not what it looks-” Siri stuttered.

Melanie laid her finger against Siri’s lips. Even that the other girl looked very embarrassed, she reached down and pulled her t-shirt over her head, tossing it aside. Her black cotton panties came down quickly.

Watching Siri intensely, she began to play with herself softly, mirroring Siri, her left hand cupping her breast, tweaking the brown nipple lightly. Her right hand settled low, caressing her already swollen slit.

No, you don’t know what you’re doing!

Siri had no choice. As her friend shared her most intimate secret act, Siri took her top over her head so that she too was entirely naked.

She could fight it but she knew now that she’d lose and it’d cost her. Her only chance to minimize the damage was to act intentionally. She could afford no more moans. Being overheard by the family would be a hundred times worse than the situation already was.

She felt so incredibly naughty as she rearranged herself on the bed until her legs were upwards. She came face to face with Melanie’s still caressing fingers.

Siri leaned in and lightly placed the tip of her tongue against Melanie’s hot opening. The other girl moaned softly.

Siri began to lick, running her tongue upwards in a quick, unfamiliar motion, which somehow felt very natural.

Melanie wasn’t quite brave enough to return the favor so Siri kept fingering herself as she got deeper into licking the other girl’s slit. It took a minute of intensive laps before she felt the hot wetness of a reciprocal tongue against her own opening.

She shuddered but she kept licking, the room filled with wet slurping sounds.

In minutes it came to a point. Siri cried out softly as she felt the orgasm wash over her, every muscle tensing up in her body, even as Melanie was cumming too.

When it was over Siri lay shivering in the bed, finally able to sleep.

* * *

Jake didn’t know why the girls’ door hadn’t been closed. Somehow a little piece of paper had lodged itself just right to keep the door from fully closing. When he had heard sounds he had found the door ajar.

Wide enough for him to see everything.

He had shot his load prematurely when Siri had stripped. The jizz was still cooling in his shorts and yet he kept stroking himself to the sight of the girls eating each other out.

When they had finished and were falling back asleep he drew a deep breath and began to creep back towards his room, as quietly as possible.

Somehow the door to his room had closed behind him. He hadn’t remembered doing that.

He gritted his teeth and opened it, a process that took him a long time just because he didn’t dare to make a sound.

Before going in he cast a final glance into Melanie’s room.

His sister was sleeping naked in the arms of an equally nude Siri. Siri’s curves were just as perfect as he had imagined. Sprawled out like that, their taut bodies still touching each other, he couldn’t imagine a sexier sight. He wouldn’t normally think about his sister like that, but this one night he had to admit one thing.

They were both just as sexy.

Just then Siri stirred.

Jake froze. Had she somehow heard him?

She got out of the bed, ducking slightly, hiding her bareness behind her arms. She was moving stiffly like if hugely reluctant. Jake was afraid he would be caught but he was also transfixed. He stared from the dark hallway.

She picked up her top and panties from the floor.

He was disappointed that she was going to get dressed but he guessed it made sense. He didn’t know what kind of relationship she had with his sister but he could tell they weren’t regular lovers. Might be awkward to wake up naked.

His eyes widened.

Siri was placing her clothing into her backpack, her hands trembling so badly he could see it even in the dim light.

Jake ducked away just in time as she came out of the room. He hid behind the door, so afraid of being caught he could barely breathe.

Just an arm’s length before him was the perfect curve of Siri’s bare behind, the beautiful expanse of the skin of her back, her legs.

He was shocked to see her cross the hallway and drop her backpack into the bathroom.

Jake pressed himself against the wall in a shadow behind Melanie’s door, praying he wouldn’t be seen.

The door closed and Siri was gone.

Jake couldn’t believe it.

Had she just... done the exact opposite of getting dressed? Intentionally putting herself in a situation where she would be forced to remain naked?

When she woke up she’d have to scamper naked through the room and even into the house to get dressed.

The little piece of paper had prevented Melanie’s door from closing properly again and he returned for one last peek, his hand back to stroking his manhood.

Siri was back in bed.

Knowing she was completely vulnerable, at his mercy, he had to revise his earlier opinion.

She was definitely far sexier than Melanie now.