The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty Sex Hundred

* * *

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control and some Homosexual Sex. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’. publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message.

Keywords: [MC MM NC hypno mindcontrol hypnosis M/C M/M]

Note: Elite computer hackers, hope you enjoy the joke in the title, and also that its posted on the newsgroup on Friday 6th Feb, and from what location... Non elite hackers, if you think this is an attack on hackers, learn more so you can understand the above.

* * *

College is Fun.

I’ve been here two years and always managed to scrape through my exams. Just scraping through doesn’t bother me, I’m not learning anything at the college.

The professors are years out of date and as my major subject is computing, this might as well be centuries!.

I’m better than they are, and know more about the college systems than they do. More than the college system administrators do...

I am a computer hacker.

Everyday I spend most of my time on IRC. talking to fellow hackers. It is these people I am learning off, not the college.

Not for me old Cobol on ancient mainframes. Instead its C++ and Unix boxes. Oh and the odd broken into system :—)

Today is Monday. I’m supposed to have a class this afternoon, but classes are something I gave up last year. Along with Mike (better known as ‘deathbreaker’), I sit in the open access computer suit, hogging a computer to myself all day. You think this is wrong?. Come on now, we appreciate the computers more than those wanting to do word processing and other useless pass times!.

Mike is sat opposite me, but we don’t talk to each other except online. Why speak when you can type messages to each other?.

I know most people think its weird, but believe me its fun!. ‘Funtime’ is my handle after all.

Its late afternoon when I notice an interesting Web page. On it is a program to download that can obtain control of online chat channels.

mike check out the following address and join me on channel #hack.”

I wait for him to join me in the channel.

He doesn’t come.

I look up surprised, Mike never fails to respond promptly.

He is still at his terminal , staring intently at the screen in the trance like state everyone is when on a computer, or watching T.V.

Puzzled, I repeat the message. Again he doesn’t answer.

This is perplexing, I better check his terminal to see what he is doing. Sure I could just ask him what he is doing, but that isn’t the hacker way.

Mike is talking to an user called ‘Emannual’, obviously an involving chat then, especially with someone probably named after a porn movie character:—)

Regardless something is strange about this chat, Mike has allowed this ‘Emannual’ a direct connection to his computer. Emannual can run programs directly on mike’s computer.

This is unusual, very few hackers trust each other enough to allow this. mike and me allow each others accounts to do it only because we have known each other for years. Mike must really bond with this ‘Emannual’.

After Ten minutes my curiosity gets the better of me. I could tap into their communications, but mike would probably notice me doing it. So I take the simple non hacker approach, I stand up, walk around the desk and peer over mikes shoulder.

On his screen is a spinning spiral. nothing else is showing.

Weird!. To attract his attention I lay a hand on mikes shoulder. Mike doesn’t respond and just continues to stare at the screen.

Waving a hand infront of his eyes also doesn’t work, he doesn’t even blink!

Could mike be in a trance?. Carefully, I lift away one of his ear phones and put it to my ear.

“...you obey everything I tell you..".

With a start I put the earphone back into mikes ear.

Could it be this Emannual has hypnotized mike?

To do so would be the ultimate hack. Gaining control of a computer is one thing, but a person?

The hackers have a saying ‘Information is power’. This is perhaps an illusion, I’m not totally sure you can really control peoples lives via just computers. This Emannual obviously has real power over people.

Making my way back to my computer, my mind is working on a way to free Mike.

I dismiss this idea quickly. Mike is like a system administrator who has foolishly let down his computers defences and let someone take control of it. Helping mike would be like helping a computer manager against a hacker. You just don’t do that!. My best approach is to observe what happens.

It’s ironic that out of everyone in this room, mike is perhaps the only one who could sit for hours at a time staring at a spinning spiral on his screen, and no one notice. The ordinary users in this room gave up looking at both our screens a long ago.

* * *

[Later]

Two hours pass, until mike arises from his terminal. He looks normal but never says a word to me as he leaves the room. That is unusual, as is his early exit from the computer room, we are normally the last to leave.

I log off the network and follow him.

It’s dark outside. I check my watch and realise its 8pm, you lose track of time on the computer network.

Mike is walking down the street towards an alleyway, which he enters. I discreetly as possible, peek around the corner.

Mike is stood rigidly at attention infront of an other man. Mike is the same age as me, Twenty years old and he looks at least Fifteen years younger than the other man.

The older man is scruffy dressed with long black hair under a Scifi series baseball cap and a black T-Shirt bearing some faded white writing.

“I am your obedient sex slave. My body is yours, my life is yours”. says Mike.

The man kisses Mike on the lips.

I don’t wait to see more, instead I turn around and run.

* * *

[Later back in the Student Halls]

Crash landing onto my bed I ponder what I have done.

Why didn’t I try to save mike from the hypnosis earlier today? I doubt mike was doing the stuff in the alleyway willingly, he isn’t gay. He doesn’t have a girlfriend, but neither do I. Hackers often are virgins, but that doesn’t make them all gay. I have considered sleeping with a man a few times, so I might be gay, but I am certain mike is not. Well WASN’T gay before tonight anyway.

What do I do now?. Go to the police?. Get real, They wouldn’t believe me!

No I must deal with it myself, perhaps if I sleep on the problem I will get some ideas. Besides it’s not as if mike is coming to any real harm, and he might even be enjoying it. Maybe tomorrow if I get up early i may find someone online who can help me.

Turning off my light I settle down to sleep. I try to stop thinking of mike kissing that man...

* * *

[Tuesday Morning]

Its early in the computing lab. 10am, about three hours earlier than I normally get up.

Powering up the computer and logging in, I find to my shock mike is already online.

Plugging in my ear phones, I look around the lab. Mike is no where to be seen, he must be on in another terminal room.

Suddenly a spinning spiral appears on my screen and an ear screeching noise blasts out of my ear phones.

I try to look away, but am unable to do so. My eyes are trapped, locked onto the spinning spiral. My whole body is completely paralysed!

The scream out of the ear phones vanishes to be replaced by a male voice.

“My name is Goldstein, you are now paralysed and unable to move. Well my lovely TWENTY year old, you soon will be one of my SEX slaves. one of a HUNDRED elite hacker sex slaves I soon will have world wide. You will become Homosexual and soon no longer be a virgin in that regard.".

“You will become happy servicing me like your friend Mike, who recommended you to me. You may try to resist what is happening if you want to, only it is useless and you will serve me regardless...".

The voice drones on into a monotone, and my mind starts to drift.

I’m being hypnotized and am helpless to prevent it.

What happened to mike is going to be my fate. I had trusted mikes computer id to run programs on my computer terminal. This goldstein must be using mikes account to get to me.

its ironic that when following mike, I didn’t realise that there was one other person in the computer room, whom no one would question starring at a spinning spiral. It is ME...

I have been hacked...

Everything fades into black, as the voice of my new master finally blots out the last of my independence...

[End.]