The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tutoring Sessions, Continued

Chapter 12

Much later we were curled up in bed together. The apartment was littered with articles of black lace, and my street clothes were still scattered over the bedroom floor, but they could wait to be picked up in the morning. I was lounging in a puddle of contentment deep enough that I had no desire to climb out of it any time soon. The part of my brain that thinks about sex was sated (for the moment), and the part of my brain that thinks about everything else was thinking about falling asleep.

“By the way,” Richard said, breaking several minutes of silence. “I had a visitor today. At my office.”

The thinking part of my brain paused in its contemplation of unconsciousness long enough to form a response. “Oh?”

“Can you guess who it was?”

Another brief pause for mental processing. “No.”

“It was Jack.”

That jolted me enough to put sleep aside for a moment. Jack. Arlene must have told him by now. It had been two days.

“What did he say, Master?”

“Well, he was very polite,” Richard said, “so it was hard to tell. But I think he was hinting that if I hurt you he would break every bone in my body.”

I blinked. “That’s so sweet!” I exclaimed.

“Sweet!” Richard pulled me towards him in mock displeasure. “You think it’s sweet for me to have my bones broken?”

“Of course not. Silly Master. But he’s trying to protect me.”

In truth, I was touched. I had always considered Jack a friend, though I was perfectly aware that his real attachment was to Arlene. But that he would go out on a limb like that for me was a very pleasant surprise. Not that I was worried about him carrying out the threat: Richard must have had five inches and fifty pounds on Jack, with longer arms to boot. But having given the warning, Jack would take it seriously. I knew him well enough to be confident of that. I was sure Arlene had put him up to it, but he wouldn’t have done it if he weren’t willing. His concern might be unnecessary, but it showed he cared.

“Well, sweet or not, I’d rather convince him that no protection is necessary,” Richard said.

“What did you say to him?” I asked.

“I invited him to dinner,” Richard said.

“Dinner?” I repeated blankly.

“Dinner here. Him and Arlene both.”

That gave me an uneasy flutter. True, I had told Arlene about Richard and myself, but did I really want her to see me in my native habitat? She might be shocked. She might be repelled. Worse, she might laugh.

“When are they coming, Master?” I asked.

“Tomorrow night.”

“Tomorrow night!” I exclaimed.

“It’s Friday,” Richard said reasonably, “so no work the next day. We have plenty of time to shop and get ready.”

But not nearly enough time to fret beforehand. Of course, maybe that was the idea.

“I’m not sure...” I said.

“Are you questioning me, Susie?” Richard asked teasingly.

“No! No, of course not, Master.”

“Of course, maybe I should make you do the cooking...”

“Oh, no, please don’t, Master, I’m likely enough to humiliate myself as it is, without poisoning the guests...”

Richard laughed. “Your cooking isn’t that bad. In fact, it’s coming along quite well.”

“Thank you, Master, but I still...”

“All right, Susie. I’ll cook dinner.” He kissed me on the forehead.

“Thank you, Master,” I said with relief. Then I realized he had successfully diverted me from my original source of dismay, the fact that Jack and Arlene were coming over at all. “Master, are you sure...?”

“It’s too late to back out now—Jack said they would come. Relax, Susie. It will be fine.”

“Yes, Master,” I said. He was right, of course. I should relax. How bad could it be? I thought about how bad it could be, and started worrying again.

Richard sensed it. He rolled over and looked at me seriously.

“Sit up, Susie,” he said.

I sat up, the bedclothes falling to my waist. “Yes, Master.”

His eyes met mine. “What am I?” he asked me.

At his tone I felt something stir within me. “You are my Master,” I said, returning his gaze with fascination. It was as if I were chained in place, unable to look away.

“That’s right,” Richard agreed. “And what does that make you?”

The stirring grew stronger. “Your...slave.”

Richard frowned. “Was that hesitation?”

“No, Master!” I said. “I am your slave!”

“Good,” he said. “What does that mean?”

My pulse had started racing with excitement. Richard had never talked to me like this before, and something deep inside me opened before it like a flower—a deep submissiveness, an overwhelming desire to please him. It was one of the most powerful things I’d ever felt. I resonated to it like a tuning fork, my body vibrating with the need to obey.

“It means I must be obedient,” I said.

“In all ways?”

“Yes,” I said, excitement growing. I felt a tingle inside, of sex, and something more besides. “In all ways.”

“And how do you feel about that?” he asked me, eyes boring into mine. I couldn’t have looked away if I’d wanted to. I didn’t want to.

“I love it,” I whispered.

“Louder, please.”

“I love it!” I said loudly. God, did I love it.

“You love to obey me?” Richard asked again.

“Yes, Master!” My pussy was growing wet. I wanted him to seize me and ravish me, but I couldn’t move. I couldn’t break his stare.

“Why is that?” His tone was almost curious.

“Because I love you. Because I’m yours. I belong to you. I’m your slave. I’m yours.” Every time I said it the feeling grew stronger.

“You’re mine?”

“Yes, Master.” A trickle of sweat had formed on my brow, but I couldn’t move to wipe it away. Paradoxically, the air felt cool on my bare flesh. Whatever heat I felt came from within.

“Completely?”

“Yes, Master!” The tingle strengthened. I realized with a shock that I was on the verge of orgasm just from his words alone.

“Then when I tell you not to worry about tomorrow?” Richard raised an eyebrow questioningly, the only expression he’d made throughout.

“I’ll obey, Master,” I said. “I won’t worry.” Astonishingly, it was true. I no longer cared about tomorrow night. I only cared about him, here and now.

Richard looked away, deliberately breaking eye contact. “I’m glad to hear it, Susie,” he said.

I sat there trembling, on the verge. My whole body was on fire with wanting him. Submission combined with heat into a potent aphrodisiac. “Master?”

“Yes, Susie?”

“Please,” I said, “let me touch you...let me please you...please, Master, let me...”

My hands moved to the bedclothes, pulled them off of his body, beautiful in the glow of the lights. He was firmly erect. The little exchange between us must have aroused him nearly as much as it had me. I took him in my mouth, my whole being concentrated on the contact. I wanted to please him so much. To give him pleasure was my only goal. His breath caught as I sucked hard. I wanted to be close to him, to sink inside his skin and warm him with the beating of my heart. He stroked my hair, lovingly, then touched my shoulder, his signal for me to release him and move up his body. I felt a little flicker of disappointment that he hadn’t let me finish, of gratitude that he wanted to share his pleasure with me, of lust. A lot of lust. Despite our earlier fucking, I wanted him more than I could ever remember.

I straddled him, guided him into me. With a tensing of muscles I squeezed him, inside, slowly rising and sinking, then again and again. I was already so aroused that my orgasm was only seconds away. By his breathing, so was his. Then the spark flared and ignited; I came, crying aloud with the wonder of it, Richard’s voice joining with mine. I collapsed on top of him, gasping.

“Oh, God,” I said dazedly. “Oh, God.”

I lay there, gradually returning to sanity, Richard brushing the hair back from my eyes and dropping little kisses on my face.

“That was so good. It’s scary how good that was,” I said.

Richard looked unhappy. “It certainly scared me,” he said.

“I scared you?” I said in surprise.

“No, of course not.”

“Wasn’t it good?” I asked him.

“It was great,” Richard said. “That’s what scares me. I scare me. What I did to you scares me. The fact that I liked it so much scares me.”

“It was wonderful,” I said. “I’ve never felt so...yours...before.”

“Yeah,” Richard said. “But if I start controlling you like that...will I be able to stop?”

“You love me, Master,” I said with total confidence. “I know you do. You won’t ever harm me.”

“I hope you’re right, Susie,” Richard said. “I hope so.”

I sighed a little, troubled for him. How could he doubt himself, when I trusted him so completely? I felt powerless to offer him comfort. I rested my head on his chest, trying to convey through contact my faith in him. Richard held me close, and we drifted off to sleep together.

Chapter 13

Falling asleep in each other’s arms sounds romantic, but it’s a killer on the back. I was so stiff in the morning that it was all I could do to hobble into the shower and soak myself under the spray. Warm water eased my cramped muscles and loosened the knots in my spine. By the time I staggered out and got dressed, Richard was sitting at the kitchen counter with a couple of mugs of tea. I joined him there, sipping the cooling liquid, and we quietly talked over the preparations that needed to be made for Arlene and Jack.

At work I thought over the events of the previous day, and the sensations I’d felt when Richard commanded me. He had asserted his absolute authority over me, and I had reacted as if he’d given me the best present a girl could want. Just the memory of it brought a tingle; I seriously considered sneaking over to his office for a quickie, only rejecting the idea out of concern that he might be busy. The contrast between my current state of servitude and my earlier self-image was striking. I had always thought of myself as an independent woman, able to stand my ground with anyone. Now I was utterly dependent on someone else, and I loved it. I knew that wasn’t a normal reaction; but it was my reaction.

My boss, Professor White-Smith, always went home by three on Friday afternoons, so I felt no guilt at leaving work half an hour after she had wished me a good weekend. I stopped at the supermarket to buy what we needed for dinner, then lugged it all home and put it away. Richard would start dinner when he got home. I picked up the clothes that were scattered about and erased the signs of yesterday’s debauch, then set about cleaning the rest of the apartment. In truth, I kept the place so clean normally that there was little to do. By the time Richard got home I’d been reduced to wandering about the apartment with a rag, looking for missed patches of dust without finding any.

I changed clothes twice before Arlene and Jack arrived. Other than that, I felt little trace of last night’s nervousness. Richard wanted this meeting to happen, and that was good enough for me. I was only concerned now to make it go as smoothly as possible. I finally settled on a simple white skirt and blouse, with my coppery hair tied back in a ponytail. I wore no jewelry except a silver bracelet Richard had given me just after I moved in, shaped like a snake eating its tail. Richard walked into the bedroom while I was smoothing the skirt over my hips and wondering if I needed to go to a larger size. He hugged me, and kissed me on the top of the head.

“You look great, Susie,” he told me, unbuttoning his shirt. I took it from him and put it in the hamper, while he got a fresh one out of the closet.

“Thank you, Master,” I said. “So do you.” He did, too. The new shirt, crisp and white, framed his broad shoulders and massive arms perfectly. I shut the closet door and looked at myself in the mirror again. “Do you think I’m getting fat? I’ve gained three pounds.”

“No,” Richard said, tucking the shirt in. “And three pounds is within the margin of error. You really do look great.”

“Thank you, Master,” I said again, giving myself a last look. Maybe I’d skip dessert. “I don’t suppose we have time for a quick one before they get here, do we?”

“Afraid not,” Richard said. “They’ll be here any minute. But hold that thought, for later.”

The buzzer in the living room went off at that point. Jack and Arlene must be downstairs. Richard went off to buzz them up, and I gave my skirt a final tug before going out to join him.

It was some consolation to see that Arlene and Jack had taken as much trouble with their clothes as I had, wanting to look nice but not too nice. Arlene have me a hug, a little tighter than usual, and Jack did too, before shaking Richard’s hand.

“Here,” he said, handing Richard the bottle in his other hand. “For dinner.”

Richard glanced at the label. “Thanks! This should go with the pork very nicely. Why don’t you have a seat? Would you like something to drink?”

“Just some water,” Arlene said as I ushered them over to the couch, and Jack nodded agreement.

“Susie, would you get some water for us, please?” Richard suggested.

“Yes, Master,” I said, and saw the tense, startled glance that passed between Jack and Arlene. I went to the kitchen and took down four glasses, filling them with ice and setting them on a tray, along with a pitcher full of water. When I got back to the coffee table, Arlene was attempting to make small talk with Richard and doing a pretty bad job of it.

“Water,” I said, setting down the tray. I sat down in ‘my’ chair and started pouring water into glasses. “And it’s OK to talk about it.”

“Talk about what?” Arlene said, as if she had no idea what I meant.

“About my being Richard’s slave,” I said, handing her a glass. “Whoops, I forgot the dip. Be right back.”

When I returned with the bowl of dip and basket of toasted pitas, Arlene gave me a slightly reproachful look, and said “That was pretty blunt.”

“Well, no sense beating around the bush,” I said. “That’s why you’re here, right? So, shoot. What do you want to know?” I picked up a pita and started munching it.

Jack and Arlene looked at each other again. Then Jack said, “Do you always call him ‘Master?’ ”

“When we’re alone,” I confirmed. “In public I call him ‘Richard.’ ”

“Doesn’t that feel...strange?” Jack asked.

I said “No,” at the same time Richard said “Yes,” and we exchanged a smile.

“The first time she said it,” Richard explained, “it really took me by surprise. I’m used to it now. It never seemed to bother her.”

“Didn’t you tell her to do it?” Arlene asked.

“Not specifically,” Richard said. “I guess it was part of her slave-girl fantasy.”

Arlene took a swallow. “It’s hard to believe that you were fantasizing about this sort of thing the whole time we were living together. I mean, Susan, you always seemed so...”

“Normal?” I asked, and Arlene blushed. “Well, I guess appearances can be deceiving.”

“This dip is delicious,” Jack said in the awkward pause that followed. “Did you make it, Susan?”

“Oh, good heavens, no!” I exclaimed. “Well...I grated the cucumber, and stirred the ingredients. No, Richard does all the cooking. I’m learning, though,” I added proudly.

“She helped a lot with dinner,” Richard added.

“Oh,” Jack said. “Well, it smells wonderful.”

“Thanks,” Richard said. “It should be just about ready. Susie?”

I got plates from the cabinets and silver from the drawers, while Richard extracted the pork roast from the oven and set about carving it. The apartment was too small for a dining room table; a counter separated the kitchen from the living room, and Richard and I normally ate there, sitting on bar stools. The coffee table was just about big enough for four people if two of them sat on the futon, where we’d put Jack and Arlene. For a few minutes we were completely occupied with serving food, and the conversation lagged. Jack opened the bottle of wine that he’d brought, and poured glasses for all of us.

After we’d been eating for a bit, Jack took a swallow of wine and asked, “So, Susan: if you’re a slave, what are your duties? Ow!” He rubbed his ankle where Arlene had kicked him. “What’s wrong with that?”

“It’s OK,” I said. “Let’s see, my duties. Well, there’s sex, cleaning, sex, straightening, sex, and more sex. Oh, and there’s cleaning up after sex.”

Arlene was blushing furiously, Jack looked a little stunned, and even Richard, normally unflappable, was staring at his plate with a little more interest than roast pork really deserved. I decided that this was fun.

“Of course,” I went on, “in some ways the cleaning is just an extension of the sex. I mean, nothing turns me on more than Richard giving me an order to do something. Sometimes I get so hot and bothered in the middle of vacuuming that I have to go and let Richard have his way with me before I can finish. It does make the chores take longer, though.”

“I’ll bet,” Arlene managed to say.

“Housekeeping as a form of foreplay,” Jack mused. “Too bad Arlene doesn’t see it that way.”

Arlene gave him a mock glare, and Jack grinned at her. I felt a touch of surprise. At one time, whenever Arlene and Jack shared a private moment like that I would feel a stab of envy. Now that feeling was completely gone. I still admired their affection for each other; but I had Richard. I felt a stir of gratitude for what he’d given me; even more, in some ways, than I’d given him.

Also, I must admit, all this talk about sex was getting me kind of horny. I shifted position, hopefully subtly.

“Then there’s the whole loyalty and obedience thing,” I said. “Frankly, that’s usually pretty easy. Richard doesn’t normally tell me to do anything that I don’t want to do anyway. But we’re trying to branch out.”

“Branch out how?” Arlene asked.

“Oh, well.” Now it was my turn to blush. “Him telling me to do things I...um...wouldn’t normally do.” I thought of the day before, and shifted my position again.

“Don’t you worry that he’ll exploit you?” Jack asked. He gave Richard an unapologetic glance. “Frankly, I’d worry about anyone having that much power over you.”

“No, I don’t worry,” I said. “I trust Richard. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t have...given myself to him.”

There was a brief pause. Then Richard spoke up.

“I must admit, it worries me more than it does Susie. It’s a huge responsibility. I worry if I’m up to it. Every time I give her an order, I wonder if I’m crossing the line.” He gave me a little smile, and I smiled back tenderly. “She’s given me such a gift...I can’t possibly deserve it. No one could. But I worry that in time I might come to take it for granted.”

Another pause. Jack grunted.

“Well...I’m glad that you think about it, anyway. Susan is...special.”

“Yes, she is,” Arlene said, looking at Richard almost fiercely.

He spread his hands. “You won’t get any argument from me.”

I was horribly embarrassed. But I was very pleased, too. The three people I cared most about in the world were all saying how much they cared about me. It was enough to make me squirm, but I welcomed the affirmation.

We talked about other things through the end of dinner. I cleared the plates away and brought out the dessert: strawberry shortcake with homemade whipped cream. When I didn’t serve myself, Richard gave me an amused glance and said, “Margin of error, Susie.” Our turn to share a private moment, I guess. I obediently gave myself a small piece. It was very good.

After I’d cleared away the dessert as well, Arlene brought the topic back to me again. “Susan told me that you hypnotized her.”

There was a challenge in her tone. Richard just nodded. “Yes. I have, on a number of occasions.”

“Why?” Arlene asked.

“Originally, I was trying to find out about her fantasies. I also helped her relax and concentrate on her work. More recently, we’ve been experimenting a little with posthypnotic suggestions.”

“Such as?” Jack asked curiously.

“Such as taking all my clothes off on cue,” I said, feeling myself blush again.

“You can do that?” Jack asked Richard.

“Not to someone who isn’t willing. Susie wants to obey me. If I told her to strip right now, she’d do it without hypnosis.”

This casual remark did nothing to relieve my arousal. He was right; I would have.

“But you did use hypnosis to make her become your...slave?” Arlene demanded.

Richard frowned thoughtfully. “Truthfully, I’m not sure. She already had the desire. But without the hypnosis, she’d probably never have admitted it to me. And it definitely did help cast me in the role of her master, though again, that wouldn’t have worked if she didn’t want me there. It weakened some of her inhibitions, some of her fear of discovery. People exaggerate the power of hypnosis, and underestimate the power of plain old suggestibility. I don’t know. Hypnosis does figure in both our fantasies, though, which probably helped make it all happen.”

“Do you want to see?” I asked them. They all looked at me. “Do you want to see Richard hypnotize me,” I amplified. “It’s all right; I don’t mind, if he doesn’t. Do you, Master?”

“No,” he said, looking at Jack and Arlene. “Do you want me to?”

Arlene and Jack looked at each other, communicating nonverbally in a way I often did with Richard. Then Jack looked back and nodded.

“Yes, we would, if that’s all right. Could we talk to her while she’s under as well? Ask her questions?”

“Susie?” Richard referred the question to me.

“I’ve got nothing to hide,” I said. “Not anymore. Let’s do it.”

“All right,” Richard said. “Sit back and look up at the print.”

I obeyed, the beginning of the ritual already generating a feeling of deep relaxation. The print hung over the heads of Jack and Arlene, who were watching me with interest and concern. Richard explained to them.

“It’s much more a matter of learning to be hypnotized than learning to hypnotize someone else. Susie has a lot of experience at this point; she can go deeply under very quickly. Are you ready, Susie?”

“Yes, Master,” I said. My limbs were already leaden.

“Look at the cypresses, Susie...focus on them...feel your muscles relax...now, let go...let yourself slip into the darkness...”

The room was fading. I could no longer feel the chair under me. With a sigh, I let my eyes shut, and vanished, down, down...

...and up again, to find Jack and Arlene staring at me in astonishment. I felt the pleasant heaviness that always followed a hypnotic session. The windows, lit by twilight when we’d begun, were now completely dark. I looked at the clock; nearly an hour had passed.

“I guess that took a while,” I commented.

At that point I noticed something else. I was completely naked. My mind registered the fact without feeling any of the embarrassment which would normally have accompanied it. Clearly Richard had ordered me not to be embarrassed, and I wasn’t.

“How do you feel, sweetie?” Arlene asked, a little anxiously.

“Fine,” I said. “Very relaxed. I always do.”

“Do you remember what happened?” Jack said.

I thought about it. “No. Nothing.”

“Is that usual?”

I shrugged. “Richard usually lets me remember, sooner or later. Sometimes he doesn’t want me to remember a suggestion that he’s given me until after it’s taken effect.” I thought about it. I didn’t feel anything unusual. “Did you give me one this time, Master?”

“I guess you’ll find out,” he said with a grin. I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Aside from the fact that I’m completely starkers, nothing seems unusual,” I said. I looked around. “Where are my clothes, anyway? Did you actually make me put them away?”

“They’re in the bedroom,” Richard said.

“Don’t you feel uncomfortable?” Arlene asked.

“Nope,” I said. “I guess Richard told me it wouldn’t bother me. It’s a bit chilly, though.”

In fact, the cool air was making my nipples peak. Jack was making a heroic effort to keep his eyes on my face, but the lure of bare breasts is nearly irresistible to most men; his gaze kept wandering down, only to be yanked back up with an almost audible snap.

“So you don’t remember anything?” Arlene persisted.

“No,” I said. I looked at Richard suspiciously. “You didn’t make me bark like a dog, or anything, did you?”

“No dogs,” he confirmed.

I thought about it a bit more, then dismissed it. I would remember when Richard let me remember.

“I hope I answered all your questions,” I said.

“Almost,” Arlene said. She looked from me to Richard and then back. “I do have one more.”

“OK,” I said cautiously. “Shoot.”

Arlene hesitated for a moment before speaking. “It’s just this: where is this going? Do I now pronounce you master and slave? Does it end with the summer? Or what?”

Sitting naked in front of them hadn’t made me uncomfortable, but Arlene’s question did. Richard and I never talked about the future. Now that I thought about it, it was strange. Most couples did—they made plans, worried about tomorrow. Not us.

“I don’t know,” I said finally. “I guess we’ll find out.” I stood up and stretched, and Jack lost the fight to control his eyes again. “I should go do the dishes.”

“Do you often do dishes in the nude?” Jack asked, striving for a lighter tone.

“You’d be surprised,” Richard said dryly.

“Well...we ought to be going as well,” Arlene said, rising. “Dinner was great. And I’m glad you let us...” she trailed off, but I nodded.

“Our pleasure. Thanks for coming. Lunch on Monday?”

“Sure,” Arlene agreed.

Richard and I conducted them over to the door. Jack and Arlene shook hands with Richard. Jack seemed uncertain if he should hug me in my current unclad state, so he offered me a hand as well.

“Good night, Susan,” he said.

Smiling, I stepped past Jack’s hand to put my arms around his neck and kiss him. It was not my most intimate kiss, but it was definitely not sisterly. He seemed startled, not putting his arms around me, but he returned the kiss creditably. Pressing up against him, I could feel his reaction to having a naked woman embrace him. Guys are so obvious. I released him, then pulled Arlene into a hug, and kissed her, too. If anything, it was a steamier kiss than Jack’s; Arlene’s lips actually parted under mine, and our tongues touched. I’d never kissed a woman like that before. It felt pleasant, warm and completely natural. After a moment or two we parted.

I stepped back and blinked. “I guess I’ve figured out what the posthypnotic suggestion was,” I said. “Did you tell me to do that, Master?”

“I said ‘kiss goodbye,’ " Richard said. " ‘Suck face with’ was your own interpretation.”

I could feel my face flaming. We all said final goodbyes, Jack still looking a little stunned, then he and Arlene left. We heard their steps retreat down the stairs and disappear. Richard put his arms around me from behind and pulled me back against him; I leaned my head back against his chest and relaxed.

“Do you think they were satisfied?” I asked.

“I think so. They asked you a lot of questions while you were under. It seemed to make a big impression.”

“Hmmm.” I thought it over. Still a blank. “Will you let me remember what they asked, Master?”

“Maybe sometime,” he said. His arms tightened around me; he leaned down and kissed my upturned forehead. We stood together like that for a while.

“Master?” I said.

“Yes, Susie?”

“Where is this going?”

He thought for a moment before answering. “I don’t know either, Susie. I’m new at this, too.” He sighed, then gave me another squeeze. “Do you remember the thought I told you to hold?”

For a moment I thought he was talking about the hypnotic session. Then I remembered. I grinned. “You mean about having a quick one?”

“Yeah.” Richard relaxed his grip and turned me around, bending down for a much deeper kiss. “I think I could use one right about now. The dishes can wait.”

TO BE CONTINUED