The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Turning it Around

Chapter 1

[My own a take on the familiar story around here.]

Alison felt like crap.

There wasn’t anything specific, it wasn’t a particularly bad day or anything, but that just made it worse. Things hadn’t been good a while. She had a decent job, but she felt like she wasn’t doing enough, and then worrying that she wasn’t doing enough made her even less productive. After work, she was worn out and didn’t have the energy to go out, so she had drifted away from people too. Sure she kept up with a few people online, but it was generally pretty lonely. And boring. As she felt worse she stopped working her hobbies, too. And then felt bad about that too, but told herself she didn’t have the energy. It was just one big downward spiral of depressing suck. About the only thing she did regularly was kill time browsing online til she gave up and went to bed. And then got up to go to work, and do that again the next night.

But she was tired of feeling like crap.

Maybe something online could actually help. Sure most of it was scams or not great, but it would at least kill time to search around. She clicked though the promises of a better you and books with pictures of people who were trying way too hard to look happy. She kind of zoned out searching around for a while, but ended up finding some free relaxation audio on youtube. It said it’d help you forget you troubles and feel better, so she put it on while she kept looking for more links. Then her typing started to slow, and her hands just hovered about the keys.

It was just so relaxing. She didn’t want to keep going, just to stop and soak it in. Even if it didn’t do anything else, just taking her mind off her life for a while was so nice. Alison leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes, letting the ethereal, pulsing, shifting sounds from the headset carry her away. There wasn’t anything to worry about. Everything was fine. It felt so nice to just let go and float along.

Her breathing slowed. Her head slumped to the side. Her hands settled in her lap. Her chest gently rose and fell as Alison drifted off to sleep in front of her computer, headphones attached, calmly feeding her relaxation through the whole night. Among other things.

* * *

Alison woke to the muffled sound of her alarm going off in the bedroom. She blinked and looked around. Oh, she had fallen asleep at the computer, not even making it to bed. She sat up and stretched, pressing her shoulder behind her back.

“Man I must have been really tired last night’, she idly mused, rubbing sleep out of her eyes “I even left the headphones on.”

As she took them off, she nudged the mouse to check what she had been doing when she dozed off.

“Your account is now activated! Thank you for your patience and we hope you enjoy our services!”, proclaimed the one open browser window. It looked like she’d joined some kind of sleek and professional yet free self help site or community. Clicking the small links at the top of the page, she briefly skimmed ‘My account’ then ‘Suggested files’, finding she’d apparently indicated an interest in relaxation and stress relief and it suggested a few things to listen to. She must have been pretty tired, she didn’t remember filling any of this out.

But she did remember feeling so nice last night, and even now she felt better than she had in weeks. She never woke up feeling this good. Rarely even when she slept in on weekends, and certainly not when bullied out of bed by that alarm. Right, the alarm. Alison, got up, silenced the alarm, then headed to the shower to get ready for the day.

“I’ve got a good feeling about today” she resolved as she stepped out of yesterday’s clothes.

“Dozing off like that probably means I should get more sleep. Mm, maybe it was just what I needed though. I feel so rested today. Like I slept for a week. Oh, that hot water feels nice” her mind wandered as she got in the shower.

She went through her morning routine on auto-pilot as usual, but somehow it seemed different. Rather than just rotely going through the motions of cleaning herself, she enjoyed sliding her soapy hands over her body, the warm water cascading over her skin, cleansing her, leaving her clean and glistening. The cool fabric of her dress swishing against her legs as she pulled it on and strode to the kitchenette. The satisfying crunch of the toast and the sweetness of the jelly. She was still a bit spaced out, like most mornings, and acting out of habit, the same motions she did every day. But rather than feeling numb and disconnected she felt more alive. She felt the sensuous pleasure of each little thing, each little sensation, each little joy of simply doing things and being her. It didn’t register consciously; she just knew she was happier than she’d been in a long time, and chalked it up to being better rested, somehow.

As she looked out the window to check the weather and see if she needed a jacket, Alison actually had to make a decision and paused for a moment. She saw the sun shining out over a few clouds. Might be a brief shower later, but the sky looked so pretty, the sky richly blue and bright and peacful, and the few wispy, clouds lazing along. Gently drifting…so calm…so at ease…

Alison blinked.

“It looks like such a nice day”, she remarked with surprise to the empty apartment.

“Hmm, whatever that was last night, maybe I could use more of it” she continued in her head, quickly heading back to her computer.

She reopened the bookmarked site, quickly clicked over to the suggested files, and downloaded them all to her ipod. She noted that names like “Workday mix” and “Taking a break” sounded like just what she was looking for today. When they were loaded, she hurriedly disconnected the player and headed for the bus stop.

Couldn’t start her good day by missing the bus could she?

* * *

The day had flown by. Whatever this music was it had really helped. Rather than spending the bus ride bored or worrying about what would happen, she’d just listened to her earplugs. It was soothing, but varied enough to hold her interest. ‘Its so nice’, she thought, ‘feels like everything will be ok’. She had pleasantly looked around the bus and just watched the other passengers. Didn’t feel like their chatting emphasized her loneliness, but just was happy for them to have friends. She felt good that others were happy. Floated along in her pleasant mode as the bus bobbed over the hills toward her office.

At work, it’d been even more striking, dealing with the normal drudgery of forms, reports, and accounts. She set the ‘workday mix’ on loop and dug in. Gone was the dual strikes of the work not mattering and not doing enough of it. The peppy beat gave her energy, and pushed the old anxieties from her mind. This was what she was doing now and its getting done. And now this. Each piece seemed easy and was her only concern and then onto the next one. The looming pile of work became myriad chunks that were easily dispatched, and before she knew it they were all done.

“Wow, I knew I’d been psyching myself out, but that was so much better. I guess I am pretty good at this,” she acknowledged. “I just feel like I have so much energy now.” She stretched again, and shook it out feeling wonderfully capable and ready for whatever. Her body agreed, but she didn’t notice the full extent.

On the ride home, Alison swayed her shoulders to the beat of another traveling tune. She was pumped. She was coming back. Feeling good. Getting things done. Good tunes. Ready to go. She had already decided she would check out that site in more depth after dinner. This stuff was great, and she couldn’t wait to see what more they had. She practically bounced up to her apartment, and scarfed down a quick dinner before perching on the edge of her computer chair, eager to get online.

“Ok, lets go see wha…oh, oh, ohhhhhh” Her thoughts were interrupted as a flush of arousal suddenly permeated her body. It didn’t appear; it had been building all day and suddenly made itself known. All that energy, that pleasant tension, that feeling of joy in just being in her own body going about her life shifted slightly to a feeling of sensual pleasure and lust and sensitivity. It was as if a warm yellow light had been filling her all day, shining brighter and happier, and suddenly it had shifted to a deep throbbing red, and her energy had changed.

She became aware of an aching need in her skin, her nipples, her clit, and deep in her cunt. Of how her breasts had strained against her clothes all day, all the rubbing from her movements teasing them, but waiting til now to let her know how teased and hungry for more they were. The throbbing heat down below that had only grown all day, fed by myriad thoughts and images she hadn’t registered, but the result now unleashed itself on her conscious mind. She hadn’t played with herself to smut in a while, but this entirely different. She forgot what she was doing as she collapsed in the chair, overwhelmed, mind reeling and head rolling to the side.

One hand reached up and pulled itself down her neck, pressing into her skin as her breathing grew ragged and deep, then down her chest and squeezed her own breast, throwing sparks of sensations through her body. The other started on her belly, and pushed down, under her skirt and panties, through her forest toward her throbbing button. She felt blood throbbing through her, flushing engorging, sensitizing her to each motion. As her fingers made contact with her clit and began to rub, her breath caught, and she missed the fact her other hand had left her breast. That it was in fact moving the mouse and dancing over keyboard, touch typing her into some new part of the site, still open from that morning.

Her breath grew shallower as she stoked her need hotter and hotter, her arousal beginning growing along with the juicy spot soaking through her panties. Abruptly, that wasn’t enough and both hands ripped off her clothes as quickly as possible; her shirt, underwear, skirt, the obstacles to her need flying over the room, away from the chair where she was spreading her legs and began plunging fingers into herself with a strangled cry.

Meanwhile, the other hand fumbled to get the headphones situated. As she neared the climax she so desperately wanted, she heard music from somewhere. From everywhere. It sounded all around her. She looked up and her gaze was captured by the screen. The music said to watch it. And everything was better listening to the music. It made her better at everything and made everything feel better. She’d been learning this all day. She’d been looking forward to hearing more at home. That was right and proper and now she would. The music made everything better. Imagine how good it would make orgasms.

She couldn’t resist, didn’t want to as she stared wide eyed at the screen, still pumping herself as the screen shifted in time with the music and the programming truly began. As she came for the first time that night, she gasping and gulped for air, but she didn’t even blink, gaze unwavering. She had to watch, and soak it all in. the visuals and sounds. It would make everything better.