The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Turned on

Chapter 1

Mike woke up to the feeling of plump lips sucking him off. The last thing he remember was the door bell ringing shortly after his wife went to work. On opening it a blinding, white light over took him and he passed out. So he half expected to find himself in some strange alien abduction scenario.

What he had awakened to was no less shocking. He found himself chained to a lab table straight out of a Frankenstein movie, buck naked, with his over weight neighborhood Jessica giving him a blow job. Despite the fear(or maybe because of it) his body was reacting to her considerable dick sucking skills. He was indeed getting hard.

Jessica was the near reverse of his aerobics instructor wife Megan. Where Megan was tan, toned, and flat chested. Jessica was pale, chubby, and very buxom. Megan dressed in sharp, conservative suits, Jessica favored a gothic look with sexual over tones.

Mike had always found Jessica an unslightly eye sore in their housing project. Their neighborhood was full of perfect houses, with perfect looking people inside. Mike even openly called Jessica “Fatpira.” He was sure it had gotten back to the tubby gothette. He didn’t care. Till now that is.

Jessica move her head away from Mike’s engorged cock. “Bet that skinny lil’ woman of yours, never sucked you like that” she said while giving a sexually sinister wink. Mike responded by calling out for help, then calling her names, then screaming some more.

Jessica brushed her dark flapper bob away from her eyes and sighed. “Noone can hear you lover, my lab is completely sound proof.” She then reached down on to a stone slab and retrived a syringe with a green liquid in it. “Besides you and I are about to become good friends” she added with a sexual coo.

“What ever you’re planning to..” Mike didn’t even get to finish his sentence before she plunged the needle into his nut sack. There was a sharp pain and then a feeling of extreme lust. Jessica emptied the fluid into his privates and then removed the needle.

“What I’m planning to do is correct some of those silly little feelings you have about full figured women.”

She went to the far side of the room and snatched up what looked like a metal mask and matching cod piece.

“I’ll never be some freako chubby chaser lady, this stupid little science project is a waste of time” Mike screamed. Inside his head was actually very frightened of what was going on. But also a little turned on. His body was starting to betray his hard held opinions.

Jessica placed the mask and cod piece firmly on his body and started pressing bottons. Mike’s reprogramming started out simply enough with a marathon of songs like “Baby got back” and “Fat Bottom Girls.” “You must be joking” he snickered.

“Time to play hard ball huh” Jessica said while hitting a red button.

Suddenly Mike started feeling electric shocks around his penis while images of popular models, porn stars, and actresses came on the screen. Words like “skeleton” and “nasty” were written atop of the pictures. Mike felt himself slipping into a dream state. The pain and the information over load was getting to him. He started to have a wet dream.

In his dream he was being shoved towards a bed by a group of voluptuous women. Their jiggling, fleshy bodies surrounding him like a cage. He kept hearing phrases like “soft is sexy” and “meat good, bones bad.” Cheesey porno music was playing under all this.

Once forced on the bed he noticed he wasn’t alone. Crawling towards him was a toned, tanned, Pamela Anderson type with large, fake, breasts. To his eyes she was an angel in a sea of zaiftag demons. Her legs spread and without a second thought he entered her. He started to pump her and pump her hard. The blonde phantom never said a word, she just cooed sexually while she rode his hard penis. Dream or not, he was having some of the most enjoyable sex of his entire life.

Mike started to grope the blonde. Her breasts were hard,rigid, and overly firm. He could feel her implants under her flesh. But then a charge coursed through his fingers and her breasts started to change. The feeling of the implants lessened as the became larger and heavier. Her breasts started to slope as he moved his hands away. She now had a pair of jiggley, big, natural boobs. Strangely he found himself even more turned on as he watched her massive tits bounce up and down. Finally a pair of silver nipple rings appeared and he moved his hands lower.

Driven by this strange new lust he clasped her hips tightly. In his grasp they grew wide ,round, and oh so womanly. The charged feeling was in his dick as well now. With each pump he gave her, as butt inflated and grew soft. With her heavy boobs and big ass the blonde now had a plush hourglass figure.

Mike looked her up and down. Normally he wouldn’t have given a woman like this the time of day. But in his dream he found himself enjoying the transformation he was causing. “Fatter” he screamed out, while placing his hands on her tummy. As expected her washboard abs grew soft and curvy. Also with each pump her skin was growing paler.

Next he started stroking her cheek. Her hair long blonde hair morphed into a short,dark, flapper bob, while her face shifted around and became chubby. The blonde was now a dead ringer for Jessica. Jessica was his new goddness. His world. He’d do as she commanded.

The dream suddenly started to fade and Mike found himself to be fucking the REAL Jessica atop the slab he once was chained too.

“So are you a freako chubby chaser now” Jessica asked, fully knowing Mike’s answer.

“Oh YEAH” Mike grunted while pumping her harder.

“Good” Jessica replied. “Now listen to some of the plans I have for that boney ass wife of yours.”

Mike smiled as his queen told him of her plans to fatten up his wife. Soon it would be the three of them against the world.

End of Chapter 1.

Chapter 2

Megan came home to find all of the lights off. She was still sweaty from a hard day’s work at the gym. “Mike” she said aloud. There was no answer. But she did hear something finally. It was coming from the bed room. She started her climb up the stairs.

The closer she got to the bed room, the more clear the sounds became. It was the sound of bed springs straining from heavy movements. She was fucking in her bed room. She felt like she was in a twisted version of “Goldlilocks and the 3 bears.”

She opened the door fully expecting to find Mike and some bimbo. Instead she was shocked to see him pumping that chubby weirdo, Jessica. “Sorry hon, we got tired of waiting for you and well...” Mike said with a glazed over smile.

“Care to join us” Mike added. Megan was horrified. All she could do was stand there, slacked jawed. A million thoughts raced through her mind. Why would he do this and why with HER?

“Not yet lover boy” Jessica said in a sex dipped voice “she needs some tits worth playing with first.”

With out both her husband and his plump lover got off the bed. Megan started to run but the two of them were remarkable fast. Mike grabbed hold of Megan’s shoulders with a strong grip. Then Jessica produced a pair of syringes with a strange pink fluid in them. From where, Megan wasn’t certain.

Megan screamed as Jessica poked both of her nipples with ther shot needles. “Take two of these and call me in the morning” Jessica sneered as she emptied both shots into Megan’s b-cups. Megan then felt dizzy and quickly passed out.

Megan woke up from her dazed slumber when she felt two more needle pricks enter her body. This time in her butt and belly. She found herself in the same “Frankenstein” style lab Mike had experienced already. She was tied to a cold metal pole.

Jessica was the one giving her a shot in the belly. Her neighbor was now dressed in a jet black, corset dress. Her massive jugs jiggled as she moved. Mike was the one giving her the shot in the butt. After emptying the syringe he gave Megan a firm slap on her left butt cheek.

“Wakey,wakey sleep head” Mike said with a snicker. He then sauntered on over to a full length mirror and pullled it over to she Megan could view herself.

Megan’s firm and toned body had changed but only in slight ways. She could see that her breasts were now perky c-cups. Plus her hips were rounder, more sexually suggestive. Her once toned tummy now had a tiny buldge to it. Megan was still very confused about what was going on. “Just what are you doing to me?” She was trying to summon up a brave voice.

Jessica picked up a large, battery powered dildo from off a table. She caressed with her fingers while looking as Megan. “We’re giving you an extreme make-over darling.” She then walked over to Megan, hips swaying, boobs bouncing.

“One of body and mind” Mike added while picking up something that looked like a VR helmet.

“And why is that Mike honey” Jessica asked playfully.

“Because she’s a skinny prude” Mike responded.

Jessica then plunged then dildo deep into Megan’s clit. Megan let out a moan after it was flipped on. Mike then tightly fastened the helmet onto Megan’s head. Her reprogramming had begun.

Chapter 3

The chemicals were slowly changing Megan’s outward appearance while her helmet was working over her mind. First she was flooded with images of her fucking men with big cocks and girls with big tits. Being fucked in the ass and sucking people off. Even prancing around in a strip club, doing pole dances, and lap dances.

The dream audience started laughing at her. “You ain’t got any tits to shake.” someone screamed. “Grow a pair and come back!” Megan felt deeply hurt by their words.

“I can help you” a female voice said proudly. It was Jessica and behind her was Mike. Mike was wheeling in a cart with a large plate of food on it.

“Eat up and get some meat on those bones” Mike said with a cheesy smile on his face.

Megan made a child-like “no” motion with her. Mike then angerily forced her mouth open and. Megan felt piles of food going down her throat. Freakishly her body started to change. First her legs, hips, and ass started to expand into rounder shapes. Then her mid section and waist thickened just slightly. Her arms then became soft and plump. Followed by her face which became round and more girlish. Finally her breasts joined in, going from C cups to D-cups in a matter of seconds.

The vibrating dildo hummed in between her legs. She felt herself getting wet. She came as her trance started to past. When the helmet was removed she saw herself in the mirror. She now looked like a sex pot version of a plus sized model. Her curly blonde hair made her now round face look almost like a doll’s face. Her skin how some how grown pale, adding to this effect. The zaiftag figure she was now sporting had overly visiable breasts and hips. One would hardly know it was the same woman.

“You’ve filled out so nicely” Jessica said while removing the dildo. “And as you’re now too voluptuous to be a aerobics instructor we’re going to help you find a new job!”

Megan tried to shake her head no, but was far to weak from her transformation.

“You’re going to be a stripper” Jessica said proudly!

End of Chapter 3