The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Turnabout.

By The Slaver.

Marcus Gorman was not any kind of a sporting jock, nor was he a nerd; it was just that he wasn’t interested in sport of any kind. When he was younger his father had forced Marcus and his older brother to sit and watch any sport event that was being shown on the T.V with him (whether they wanted to, or not) and the reruns late at night. So by the time Marcus went to high school, and then on to college he had made it clear to his father where his father could put his sport programmes.

So it really pissed Marcus & many others of the none sporting types that a week before the end of the summer semester and the start of the summer vacation: they were told that all the males in college would have to be a member of one of the main college sports teams at the start of the new college semester.

Marcus thought that as when he returned to college after the vacation he would be in his final year of college, and that he would not be forced to join a sports team. But he was wrong: 13.30.P.M. on the final day of team and Marcus found himself sitting in an assistant coach’s office waiting to be assisted for the college football team. Marcus was well fucked off; he got up out of the chair and roamed around the small officer. Several pictures behind the desk he had been sitting before caught his eyes: he moved nearer to have a better look.

As soon as he got closer to the pictures Marcus knew why they’d caught his eyes: all the pictures were of the same person, a person called Hunter. Marcus had known Hunter most of his life; Hunter and Marcus were cousins, Hunter was the son of one of Marcus’s mother’s brother Hunter was some years older than Marcus. Hunter had been college football team captain the three seasons hid been at college and player of the year three seasons in a row. And he had been just about to sign for a big league club, when he just disappeared without a trace. That had been some time ago so it struck Marcus as odd that there were pictures of Hunter on the wall of this office.

All but two of the pictures were of Hunter in his Football Uniform, standing strong and proud, helmet under one arm, staring at the camera. The final two pictures were of Hunter in the tight white lace-up trousers and top wore under the football uniform, solid shoulder pads on his shoulders; the tight white trousers and top showed off every inch of Hunter’s tight firmly built body his red hair cut in a high and tight, the outline of his cock could be clearly seen. Suddenly something in the background of the picture caught Marcus’s eyes. It was only a building, but the building had been finished several weeks after Hunter had disappeared.

The office door opened and in walked Assistant Coach Wolf: he stood in the doorway watching Marcus looking at the pictures. “Sorry to have kept you waiting. I am….” Wolf stopped talking as he saw the look on Marcus’s face as he turned round. “What the fuck is going on here, these pictures of me Cousin Hunter were taken after he disappeared how can that be!” Marcus asked, turning and looking at the picture again. “Aar yes that was very amiss of me leaving those two pictures of Hunter on show for you to see.” Wolf said moving further into the office and nearer to Marcus.

Marcus turn round again and looked at Wolf, he was going to say something when something about the assistant coach struck Marcus as faintly familiar. The person standing before Marcus was the same build and height as Hunter had been, but the face and hair were different; but there was something about the eyes. Marcus opened his mouth to say something, but Wolf spoke first in a strange low voice that seemed to sink into Marcus’s mind. “None of that is important to you now; you’re here to be assisted for a place on the football team. However you place has already been chosen. I’m sure you’ll enjoy your role as the team’s official cock-sucker. Of cause you will have to be trained before the start of the next semester, but that won’t take long, I sort of started when we were children.”

“Darn, I’ve done it again,” snapped Wolf “No matter, look into my eyes Marcus boy and go to that place only ‘We’ know about!” purred Wolf Marcus took a step forwards and made a lung for the door, but froze in mid stride; his eyes locked onto Wolf’s and glazed over, drool run out the corner of Marcus’s mouth. “Good you remember that place, now go deeper into it!” ordered Wolf the power seemed to drain from Marcus’s limbs, he seemed rooted to the spot unable to move staring straight into the assistant coach’s eyes. “Good... deeper and deeper. Completely under my control just like long ago and all the others.”

“Feeling my power conquer you just like have I conquered you and others. Hearing only the sound of my voice as it overwhelms your mind and subdues all your resistance. Completely overpowering you now, plunging you deeper into a trance with every word, with every second. Your mind and your body are limp, helpless, and obedient. You feel and know how much stronger I am than you, how easily I can overpower your mind. My words are absolute truth and become your reality the minute I speak them. Nod if you understand.” Marcus nodded his head, but made no sound.

“Good. Now, I want you to picture Hunter in your mind. See him as clearly as if he was right in front of you. See his big shoulders, thick muscular arms, his iron-hard chest, his high and tight hair... but what you’re going to really focus on is his eyes. My clear deep eyes. You’ve seen how I picked up girls at parties. When they looked deep into his eyes, they just melt away, fall completely in love with him and surrender themselves into his big strong arms. As you’re focusing on those eyes now, the eyes are looking at you. You can feel yourself succumbing to that irresistible gaze. The more you try to fight it, the more they draw you in. You have fallen into those eyes. You are melting away.” Marcus just stood staring into Wolf’s eyes, making no sound drool still running from his mouth.

“You are falling completely in love with Hunter. You want to surrender yourself into those big strong arms. Feel the love overtakes your mind and your body, feel it rip through every nerve, until it becomes so overpowering, so uncontrollable, that you fall to your knees before him and cry out to confess your love for him.” Marcus’s breathing grows faster and more intense, he fell to his knees and began making unintelligible noises now, growing progressively louder. The top half of Marcus’s body begin to move, slowly at first, then faster and faster until it was thrashing about in the air, his knees stayed firmly on the floor as if glued in place. An anguished cry seemed to emerge from the innermost centre of his soul: “Hunter is so much more powerful, confident, manly and sexual than me; I so thirst to worship cock with my body.”

“Good,” Wolf’s powerful voice said methodically “Imagine seeing him pull off his football uniform too reveal his big, hard, powerful chest, his iron arms and shoulders. Imagine seeing him exposing his thick powerful legs, and his meaty thighs strong enough to crush you between them, in a vice like grip. But you thirst to get between them anyway, because it means getting closer to a thick, hard, beaconing wonderful manhood...” More unintelligible sound came from Marcus, but Wolf carried on speaking. “See the whole body, unstoppable, sexual and irresistible. You long to be overpowered by it. Feel your lust for me burn in every pore of your body.”

“Feel him becoming the love of your life. He is the subject of all your desires. He is the centre of your world, of your universe. The source of all your sexual pleasure. You’ll give your life for him. Now resigned yourself to my power completely, when your body is so saturated with blind adoration for me that it cannot take anymore, when I say ‘CUM’ you will explode in the most powerful orgasm you’ve ever had, it will be the last orgasm you’ll ever have without permission”

“Focus your mind on my eyes, focus your mind on my muscular body, my touch on your skin, my strong arms gripping you, focus your mind on my powerful legs entwining around you, long for the pressure of my thundering thighs holding you while you worship cock... and now Cum!”

“Cum! Cum and seal my control over you, cum and resign yourself completely to your desire for my irresistible power over you, and be a part of the football team!” Marcus’s body tighten and shutter, his breath trapped in his throat as he thrashed back and forwards. Cum could be seen spreading across the front of his pants, the stain grow bigger and bigger as Marcus kept coming.

Eventually Marcus’s body became still, his fast, raspy breaths began to slow down. “Good,” said Wolf calmly as Marcus slumped to the floor. For a while Wolf let Marcus lay twitching on the floor the front of his pants now completely soaked in his own cum. Marcus moaned every now and then. Wolf walked over to his desk and started the computer, while it was booting up he moved back to Marcus who was still lying on the floor, Wolf bent down and pulled Marcus up off the floor, and dropped him down onto a wheeled office chair; he pushed the chair over to the desk.

After placing Marcus at the desk, Wolf placed a pair of headphone on Marcus’s head; next Wolf turned the computer to face Marcus and then plugged the headphone into the computer. The machine beeped; it was ready to run Wolf’s basic mind-control programme, this was just a set of orders that Wolf had to follow of the next few day, before the real and completely total reprograming of Marcus could truly begin. Wolf pushed a few keys on the key-board, the screen lit up. Wolf watched as the programme flashed across the screen, before the fucked up Marcus’s eyes, a mix of white sound and Wolf’s voice came from the headphones and filled Marcus’s head.

“You won’t be able to hear this but what the fuck. After you’re had the complete training I may tell you the truth about those pictures and the other slip-ups I’ve made. Then again I might fucking not, it’s not that you’ll care one way or another very soon!” laughed Wolf as he left the office locking the door as he went; leaving Marcus staring at the computer screen being slowly mind-fucked.

Marcus woke with a start, he was lying in his own bed, in his loft bedroom in the cabin that was his family home; he had no memory of how he had travelled the 169 miles home from college, or how he had woken up in his own bed. The last firm memory he had was going to see assistant coach Wolf at 13:30 P.M, and entering the office after which there was just a dark fog. As he lay there in his bed trying to make sense of things; Marcus slowly started to notice that his dick felt like it was being crushed and his crouch had a terror able itch. Finally Marcus pulled back the sheet, stood up and then looked down at his crouch.

What he saw shocked him, firstly there seemed to be a sort of cuff locked behind his swollen ball-sacs, his dick seemed to be encased in a down wood pointing steel tube that was somehow joined to the cuff. Finally all of Marcus’s public hair had been completely shaved off; a red rash over Marcus’s crouch was causing the itch. Marcus just stood there looking down at his crouch he had no memory of how this had happened. Marcus was still looking at himself when he heard a noise outside his bedroom door, in a flash he grabbed a pillow from his bed and placed it over his encased member and shaved crouch just in time as the door swung open. Marcus’s father stood in the door way, staring at his son; Marcus’s father who was the local sheriff, was dressed in his uniform ready to go on duty. “So you’ve finally decided to fucking join the land of the living and get up!” said Marcus’s father.

Marcus could tell from the tone of his father’s voice that he was not a happy bunny: Marcus knew that when his father was like this there was no point in trying to explain, or even reply without it resulting in a good hiding, so he remained silent looking at the floor. “And another thing how the fuck did you manage to drive home from college in the fucking state you were in yesterday, you must have drunk the college bar dry by the look of you last night,” his father continued without waiting for a reply from his first question. Again Marcus said nothing, his father turned and walked away not waiting for any reply.

Ten minutes later Marcus came down stairs dressed in baggy track-suit bottoms and a T-shirt, and walked into the kitchen, on the table at his place was a plate of toast and fried bacon, and a glass of juice. His father was not in the kitchen, but on the counter by the sink were his father’s gun and pocketbook, on seeing the pocketbook a strange look crossed Marcus’s face as he followed Wolf’s orders. Marcus moved over to the counter and opened his father’s pocketbook, and pulled out one of his Gold credit cards, he looked up to make sure his father had not return, then quickly on a scrap of paper Marcus quickly wrote down the cards details. When his father walked back into the kitchen Marcus was sitting at the table drinking juice.

“Right, I’m off now,” he barked at Marcus. “Oh by the way I’m meeting your mother after I’ve finished tonight. We’re going to spend a few days with one of her brothers, one of your uncles we won’t be back till the middle of next week,” and without another word Marcus’s father was gone. As soon as his father had left that strange look came over Marcus again, without finishing his breakfast he stood up and clutching the scrap of paper he walked silently from the kitchen and into his father’s study. Unblinking Marcus sat at his father’s desk and turned on the computer.

Once the computer was up and running, Marcus in a sort of dream like trance call up web page after web page till he found the one he had been told to use. Glimpsing at the paper briefly Marcus typed in the credit card details, two dates and his mobile number, he clicked confirm and send, and sat back in his chair waiting for a reply. While he waited Marcus rubbed the C.B Device encasing his balls and cock through his pants. Finally there was a ping from the computer to say that his order was confirmed, and ask from where it was to be picked up from. Marcus sent a reply, and then shut down the computer. Half an hour later Marcus was driving the 169 miles back to college.

The sun was just rising as Marcus pulled up outside assistant coach Wolf’s house, just outside of town. He got out of his car and walked over to the front door; before he could even knock the door was pulled open and there stood Wolf. Marcus just stood there looking confused, unable to do anything. Wolf smiled at Marcus he said some words that Marcus did not quite caught, and suddenly everything seemed perfectly normal and correct to Marcus. Wolf pulled Marcus into the house, and shut the door. Wolf led Marcus through the house and down some stair into the basement.

Wolf ordered Marcus to stand in the middle of the basement, and strip. Quickly and without a word of protest Marcus removed all of his clothes, and then stood completely naked with his hands clasped behind his back, staring with glazed eyes straight ahead. Wolf walked around Marcus, liking what he saw. “Marcus did you follow your orders, did you order what you were told to! And have you a credit card’s details?” asked Wolf standing in front of Marcus, waiting for a reply. Seconds later Marcus replied, “Yes sir, I ordered what I was told to. And the details are in the pocket of my pants.”

So Wolf bent down and picked up Marcus’s pants, in a back pocket he found the scrap of paper. Wolf placed it in one of his own pockets and looked back at Marcus. “Well that’s good, now before I Clone you a credit card with these details, I think it’s time that you had some more reprogramming and orders for the next couple of days,” said Wolf taking a key from his front pocket, and carefully removed the C.B Device from Marcus. Marcus’s soft cock fell free of the device. Wolf stood looking at Marcus’s soft cock before speaking.

“Marcus, I want you to lesson to what I have to say.” said Wolf. “You’re getting very, very turned on. You just love the feel of being under my power.” As Wolf watched Marcus’s soft dick became semi-hard. “Good, you are getting harder, and harder, and more and more turned on.” Marcus let out a low moan, his dick was now nearly completely rock hard. “You really, really want to cum but you can’t till you’re told you can.” Marcus’s dick was now completely rock hard, he let out a low moan to be let to cum. The assistant coach looked down at Marcus’s hard dick; it was sticking straight out in front.

Wolf quickly walked over to a computer in the corner of the room, it was already switched on and he opened a file. Wolf plugged a M.P 4 player into the down-load rewrite. He then clicked on the file, the screen filled with data as the file began down loading into the rewriter. Shorty there was a bleep as the file finished down-loading. Wolf quickly opened another smaller file and down loaded it also. There was another bleep from the computer, Wolf unplugged the M.P 3 player and then went quickly back to Marcus who was still standing, unable to move staring straight ahead, pleading to be allowed to cum.

“When I say the word CUM, you will shot your wad. You will shoot twice then stop, do you understand, completely.” Marcus just groaned. “CUM,” ordered Wolf, Marcus’s body shook, as he thrust his hips foreword and let out a loud cry. “Aaaa fuckkk,.” he cried, as he was finally allowed to cum, and have an orgasm, a large load of cum shot from his cock and landed on the floor, no sooner had his first orgasm finished then his next one started. “Fuck, no not againnnn,” moaned, as he felt the second orgasm started at the base of his balls. “Ooohhhh shittttt.” he moaned as he shot more cum onto the floor.

“No, not more. Pleasssss.” cried Marcus, and then he made no more noise, as his orgasm hit a peak and his cum slowly stopped flowing from his cock. Marcus stood covered in sweat. His orgasms had stopped and his dick was painful. Wolf then reached out and tapped the M.P 3 player to Marcus’s side, plugged in some headphones, and then placed the headphones onto Marcus’s head, and turned on the player. Marcus was too weak to resisted, his mind just took in whatever was on the M.P 3 player. While Marcus was being programmed Wolf set to work making a Cloned credit card for Marcus to use obeying his next set of orders.

It was still early morning at the airport, but already the departure hall was packed with passages waiting to board flights out of the country. One of these was Marcus he slowly moved down the line of people he was in towards Passport Control. He had an empty look on his face but was acting quite normally, he handed over his Passport to be checked and then moved on to the departure gate of his flight. As he moved through the gate to board the plane, a friend of his father saw Marcus and called out his name but Marcus did not seem to hear. The guy shock his head and looked at the screen over the gate: and wondered to himself ‘why’ Marcus was boarding a flight to Germany.

Marcus woke, he was laying on a bed in assistant coach Wolf’s basement: he had faint and vague memories that he had been here nearly all of his summer vacation. He stood up, the vague memories continued: fragments of images and thoughts came and went never staying long enough for Marcus to make any sense of things. An image of assistant coach Wolf, and an office or room in Germany flashed briefly through Marcus’s mind and then was gone. Marcus’s mind slowly cleared, leaving him with very little memory at all. It was only then that Marcus notices that he was completely naked, but for the C.B. device in his member. Suddenly a cell phone rang out.

The same trance-like state that had come over Marcus before took hold of him again; in a dreamlike state Marcus without even thinking about what he was doing Marcus picked up the cell phone from the floor near the bed. Marcus did not speak in reply, but just listened to Wolf’s controlling voice, filling his head with new orders that would lead to his total complete enslavement. After several minutes Marcus simply said “Yes Master,” He switched off the phone, pulled on some clothes and left the basement and then Wolf’s house. In the same trance-like state he drove to the college locker rooms. Later two members of the football team, Abraham and Tyrell, both bulky football jocks stood in the middle of the room. From their blank expressions, it was clear that both Abraham and Tyrell had had a ‘talk’ with Wolf, who was explaining things to Marcus, who was already naked and on his knees in the middle of the locker room.

“I’ve chosen these two guys because they are the biggest and best hung in the team—to train you and loosen you up properly, for your new role as the team’s end of match Cock-sucker,” said Wolf as he removed the C.B device from Marcus’s cock and slipped on extra-large collection condom on Marcus’s cock. Wolf turned to the two guys, Abraham and Tyrell. “Strip and take turns fucking him in the mouth. Keep pumping him and don’t stop until he learns to take cock all the way down without gagging, without teeth, while holding his own boner until a cock comes down his throat or fills his mouth. Now get started, and treat him like the piece of pussy shit he now is!” ordered Wolf, sure enough, the expressions on Abraham and Tyrell’s faces hardened into scorn and disgust as they stripped, and lined up to administer the first of many lessons to the kneeling Marcus.

Marcus had never been in the locker-room before, and had never seen any guy naked, or hard, it was clear that Wolf had chosen well in his selection of the two well hung jocks, Abraham and Tyrell as Marcus’s ‘trainers’. Marcus didn’t even brace himself to receive the full extra-large manhood’s of the two football jocks. His throat was about to be reconfigured and expanded to fulfil his new role. “Now open wide bitch.” Marcus felt his jaw drop open without him thinking about it. He watched in a daze as Wolf piloted one of the guys toward him, with a hand at the small of the guy’s back. It was Tyrell one of the team’s line-backs. Wolf brought Tyrell to a stop in front of Marcus’s face; Tyrell’s cock was swing free.

Wolf whispered something to Tyrell that Marcus couldn’t quit hear, the mind-fucked Marcus silently watched, as the dazed Tyrell’s pecker dangling in front of his face began to fill with blood. Marcus made an effort to move, to close his mouth, but all to no effect, he felt like he was in some kind of nightmare. Tyrell’s cock bumped against Marcus’s upper lip, against his nose, and slowly Wolf piloted Tyrell’s swelling member into Marcus’s mouth: he felt his throat relax against his will as he felt Tyrell’s hot hard-on slide back and forth across his tongue. Marcus felt a pair of hands grip his head, Tyrell’s cock spread his lips apart, and the erect rod plunged in and out, Tyrell started the rhythmically pounding of Marcus’s mouth. Wolf’s voice now seemed irresistible to Marcus. “That’s right; give your support to the team. Fulfill your destiny, serve the team.” Marcus felt his body betray him as his lips encircled Tyrell’s cock, which began to enlarge even more.

Suddenly, Tyrell came in Marcus’s mouth, Tyrell came again; Marcus swallowed quickly. Tyrell exploded one final time, a circlet of white bubbled out around Marcus’s lips, he licked all the cum from his lips. Tyrell pulled his pecker, semi stiff, out of Marcus with a soft pop. Marcus felt his ball rise, his own semen gush once twice, into the condom on his cock, a lustful ecstasy flooded through Marcus’s body. Wolf led Abraham to Marcus’s open mouth, Tyrell moved out the way. Abraham, a black guy was the team’s star receiver. Marcus watched Abraham’s legs stop in front of him, the muscles on Abraham’s legs stood out in clear definition. “You’ll have to open that mouth of your much wider than that” Abraham said in Marcus’s ear.

Once again against his will Marcus felt his jaw distend. Abraham’s meat, stiffen and swelled to the size of a small beer bottle. Once again Wolf steered the large cock into Marcus’s open mouth, Marcus felt his jaw being forced even wider open. Abraham slid his cock back and forth in Marcus’s mouth: Marcus could feel the head of Abraham’s cock throbbing, to Marcus it felt like Abraham’s cock was halfway down into his stomach, but Marcus seemed to be able to breathe. Abraham let out a low moan and Marcus felt Abraham’s load shot out, it seemed to go on and on, and on. Abraham blow a final load, which blew out through Marcus’s nose, which ran slowly down his face and splattered onto his stomach. At the same time Marcus cum, six long hard bursts came from Marcus completely filling the extra-large collection condom on his cock. Wolf told Marcus to sleep: Marcus went out like a lite.

It was now the day before the first game of the season; Tyrell, Abraham and several other team members had face-fucked Marcus into a completely and total cock=sucking slut. Wolf had only one last thing to do. He walked into the locker room, Marcus was still on his knees from having a final face-fuck from Abraham Wolf walked over to Marcus and patted his now completely bold head. “Now bitch, before you’re fitted into your Latowski Chastity Belt the mark of your total enslavement, I have something to tell you. I am Hunter I was enslaved by the Great Master and given a new face and I.D. Since then I had enslaved many young jocks like you, and served the Great Master’s sexual needs. Who knows one day you to may serve the Great Master. Now I think it’s time I fitted your belt and sealed your fate.”

Wolf started fitting the Latowski Chastity Belt on Marcus. To put the device on Marcus, he had to stand with his legs slightly spread apart. The hinge section of the belt was placed under Marcus’s crotch, the front and rear sections were then pressed together until locking pins were engaged so Marcus’s entire abdomen was enclosed. The locking pins on each side of the belt could have been adjusted to allow for body shape when the belt was unlocked. The locking of the built-in padlocks would be easier where Marcus was either standing, sitting down or lying down.

To open the built-in padlocks it would be sufficient to just turn a key and the locks would open. Bolts could be displaced by one hole on either side of the belt, to make the belt tighter or wider, Wolf had opted for tighter, it seemed at first look that the Latowski Chastity Belt and Marcus were one. When everything fits smoothly you can take the key out and put it away somewhere safe or give it to your partner. When Marcus needed to go to the toilet, there is no need to remove the Latowski Chastity Belt, a tube for the penis joins a hole at the bottom of the belt, and a reservoir keeps the discharge point free of any obstructions.

Protected from any access, Marcus’s penis and testicles were now located in inlaying dedicated chambers made of high quality silicone rubber, the silicone interlaying surface feels like natural skin and would not leave any pressure marks. The inner chamber was divided into two sections where Marcus’s penis and testicles were separately housed. The chamber for the testicles also provided protection again pinching and cooling. The tube in the front of the device was the shape of a downward bended penis, to piss Marcus would have to sit down. To facilitate an easy sliding on of the tube on Marcus’s cock, the tube treated with a standard water-based lubricant.

Marcus would feel pressure on his cock during any erection he would now have. When not erect, it felt to Marcus like his member was caught in a female vagina. Any drops of urine remaining in the penis tube after pissing would be removed by means of 6 small cleaning nozzles which allowed warm water to be syringed into the lower chamber. An oval opening at the posterior allows defecation and normal arse cleaning. When everything fitted to his liken Wolf took the key out and put it away in a large steel safe, Marcus was never going to had the Latowski Chastity Belt removed while Wolf owned him.

Wolf had just finished fitting the belt to Marcus, when the door opened and a shadow fell over Wolf. Wolf fell to his knees and then looked up at the figure standing in the doorway; a large built person wearing tight leather stepped into the room. “Great Master.” Whispered Wolf bowing his head. “You had done well my slave,” Said the leather clad Sheriff Gorman (The Great Master). He did not even look at his son. The Great Master pulled out his cock and thrust it towards Wolf, who swallowed it all and went to work giving his master a blow-job. Marcus just stood silent and still staring into nothing!

THE END.