The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Turnabout

By: Spandexlad

I was shocked when I found out that my best friend of 20 years was gay. It was horrible. Why would Jack decide to be gay? I couldn’t understand it. I wanted to be supportive but I couldn’t. I even started to ignore him. So I decided to take it upon myself to make him straight again, so I got on the internet and looked for a remedy.

Soon I found an add for a DVD:

Are you a guy who knows a guy who’s gay? Want them to see the light and come back over to the right team? Then you need to get Dawson’s Re-inventor DVD. Just pop it in and watch it with him and you’ll see the change it creates. This DVD introduces your friend to girls again. $9.99 + s&h. Limited supply only, offer void in Canada.

I wasn’t sure how the DVD would work but I wanted Jack back and it was the only thing I found. So I ordered it and within a week it was at my house. I invited Jack over to my house.

“Hey Jack,” I said.

“Tyler,” Jack said coming in. “What’s up?”

“Well, I’m sorry for how I treated you and I want to make it up to you,” I said.

“That’s ok,” Jack said.

“No, I ordered the DVD for us to watch and I want to watch it with you.” I said sternly leading him into my living room.

“What movie is it?” Jack asked curiously sitting down on the couch.

“It’s a bisexual porno,” I said placing it into the DVD player.

“What?” Jack asked.

I turned around to face him. “I thought you’d like to watch it with me, you can get off to the two guys and I could get off to the guy and girl.” I would have told him a lie but the letter that came with the DVD said that the DVD started off looking like a bi porno with 2 guys and a girl but through out the DVD the gay guy of the three disappears and soon it’s just a guy and a girl and then just the girl. If I didn’t say something he would have caught on.

“I’m not sure about this,” Jack said.

“Don’t worry,” I said sitting down next to him, but not too close. “I’m cool with it.” I hit play and the movie started. Sure enough there were two football players and a cheerleader setting up the scene but I could kind of hear a loud high pitch ringing. I guess the sound equipment was bad. I looked over to Jack to see if he was changing his mind. I mean the girl was pretty hot. And then they started going at it. It was pretty hot. The ringing kept on but I ignored it and focused on the three stars of the film.

My hand crept down to my crouch and I started rubbing it. The guys with the girl weren’t bad looking themselves. They had the body that I have always wanted. They were ripped. The movie went on, the 2 guys giving it to each other... and the girl. My eyelids started to become heavy but they wouldn’t close because I had to keep my eyes on the screen. I couldn’t look away. The two football players were hypnotic. And the girl was... well she was... she wasn’t there anymore.

Then the two football players stopped what they were doing and looked toward us. “You are under our control now,” said the blonde football player. “If you are gay, when I snap my fingers you’ll awaken from our control. If you are not gay, when I snap my fingers you will be under the control of your gay friend or if you are watching this alone, you’ll stop the DVD and watch it with the guy who you bought this to change and forget about ever watching this.” He snapped his fingers and suddenly I would do anything Jack told me.

“I’m sorry to tell you this but your friend tried to change you,” said the redheaded football player.

“Is this true?” I heard my master ask. He stood up in front of me.

“Yes sir,” I answered looking up at him.

“Your friend is now under your control and will do anything you ask him to,” said the blonde.

“You may return this DVD to get a full-length copy of one of our gay porn DVDs of your choosing. There are some scenes from some of the movies on this DVD and a full list of them are located on our website,” said the redhead.

“You may do with your friend what you wish,” said the blonde.

“Have fun,” said the redhead and the screen went back to the menu screen.

“Oh I will,” said my master. “Tyler.”

“Yes sir.”

“Look at me. You are now gay. You will start to notice how good-looking I am and you will start to get hard.”

“Yes sir,” I looked at him and suddenly it was like I have never seen him before. His short black hair, his blue eyes, his smile, his face, he was so beautiful.

“You are on the wrestling team, aren’t you?”

“Yes sir.”

“Go get two singlets for us.”

“Yes sir,” I said and hurried back to my room. I couldn’t stand being away from my master. I opened the drawer where I kept my singlets and grabbed the two off the top and ran back to my master.

“Now watch me take my clothes off. With each piece of clothing I remove, the more and more you’ll become attracted to me. And when I put your singlet on, you’ll want to have sex with me, you understand?” My master asked.

“Yes sir.” He took off his shoes and socks and flung them on the floor. His feet were so perfect. Then he started to unbutton his shirt. When he let it drop to the floor, I noticed how well defined his torso was. He unbuttoned his pants and let them fall reveling his sexy legs. His cock! His hot long man meat and his cute ass was all I could think about when he stood naked in front of me dropping his briefs with the rest of his clothes. He grabbed my red singlet out of my hand and stepped into it. He slowly slid the spandex up his legs and then up his torso and then over his shoulders.

“Oh please master,” I cried out falling on my knees and dropping the blue singlet. “Let me have sex with you.”

“You want to have sex with me?” He asked.

“Yes sir,” I nodded violently.

“What do you want to do with me?”

“I want to fuck you all night long.” I said.

He placed his hand on my shoulder. “Stand up.”

I did as he asked.

“Now you will take your clothes off and for every piece of clothing you take off, you’ll want me to fuck you. When you’re naked, hand me that singlet so I may dress you, understand?”

“Yes sir,” I removed my clothes as fast as I could and when I was naked I handed my master the spandex. I wanted his dick inside me badly. My ass felt empty without it.

“Step in,” my master said holding open the spandex. I placed my feet inside and he started to slide the singlet up my body. My dick started to get hard feeling the cool spandex move up my body and the touch of my master but soon it was soon captured by the spandex. “You look good, slave.” he said as his moved the straps over my shoulder. I felt pleasure from his words. “Now on your knees.” I eagerly got to my knees. I felt my master’s hands on the top of my head messaging it. He brought my head closer to his lycra covered dick. “Lick it.” I stuck my tongue out and licked from his nuts all the way up his shaft. “Keep licking me like a dog.” At that moment I became his dog. Wherever part of his body was close to my mouth, I licked.

He knelled down in front of me and I licked his face. He brought me closer and placed my head to the left of his head. I licked his shoulder and the left side of his head. His hands traveled up and down my back over the smooth lycra. He lied back on the ground and pulled me on top of him, our lycra bodies sliding against one another. He kissed me and I kissed back. We broke apart. “Now, my lovely slave,” He said while patting me on the head. “I want you to suck my dick.”

“Yes sir,” I slid down his body. I started to make out with his dick through the lycra. My master giggled and took the straps of his singlet of his shoulders. He then pushed the singlet down until it got to my head and his dick. “Stop.” I stopped and felt the lycra across my nose as he pulled it down to his knees. “Resume.” I leaped on his dick licking his hard shaft up and down. My master fell back moaning. I put his dick in my mouth and tickled it with my tongue.

I sucked his did the best I could making it at wet as I could with my drooling mouth. “Ok,” My master said fidgeting. “Anymore and I’m going to cum.” He pulled me off of his dick. “I want you to stand up, push your singlet down to your knees, and bend over that couch.” I stood up, took the straps off my shoulders and pushed the singlet down to my knees. I then took my position bent over the couch.

“Now I’m going to fuck you. Each time my dick is in you, you’re going to feel good. When my dick pulls out you’re going to feel empty. Understand?” My master said.

“Yes sir.” I felt his finger enter my hole. Then another. Then another. It hurt a little but the lube he was putting on felt a little cool. Then he put his dick in me. A scream came from my lips.

“Shut up,” my master said putting one of his hands over my mouth. I nodded and his hand returned to shoulder. He started fucking me. When his dick was in my I felt good. When he pulled out I started to feel empty. He started pumping me. After a while he pushed he dick as far as it would go and stopped.

“Do you like that?” my master asked. I nodded again. Then he pulled his dick out. “Do you like that?” he asked. I shook my head. “Good. Now sit on the couch.” I turn and sat down, still with that empty feeling. He sat down on my lap. My hard dick slipped between his legs. “Tyler,” my master said placing his arm around me, his other hand still pumping his dick slowly. “You did a stupid thing and tried to change me. You understand?” I nodded. He smiled, “You can speak now.”

“Yes sir,” I said watching his hand glide up and down the dick that belonged in me.

“Well I think you got what you deserved. But I want you to make a choice. Do you want to be my slave or do you want to go back to the way things were?”

“I want to be yours,” I said.

“Good. Now when I cum, I want you to lick it all up and as you swallow, you’re going to become mine completely, understand?”

“Yes sir,” I said. His cum flew from his dick and landed on both of us. My tongue started licking it up. The salty taste was addictive. I didn’t want to finish licking it up but I finished licking it up. I was Jack’s slave forever.

He got up off of me. “Still hard?”

“Yes sir,” I said.

“I bet you want me to suck it or you want to fuck me?”

“Yes sir.”

“Well, if you are a good slave one day you will.” He walked over and picked up the DVD’s box and started reading it. He then put the box down and picked up the DVD remote. “For now, you can enjoy your right hand and our friendly football players, Nick and Steve.”