The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Turnabout Is Fair Play

Part 2

Me and Jake Morgan. How the hell did this happen?

The quarterback was drilling me from behind as I gripped the opposite edge of the coach’s desk. I could barely focus on all the sensations running through my body as his muscular torso pressed into mine but I was pretty sure Jake’s focus was elsewhere, specifically on the video monitor on coach’s desk that streamed the happenings below us. I turned my head so I could see the screen myself and watched as 11 guys took their turns with each other and the former coach of the football team. As if I weren’t stimulated enough! The scene was so crowded with young men that I couldn’t tell who was plowing who.

Jake’s speed increased and I could feel him beginning to tense, without warning my body began to tighten with him and after only a few moments we were both cumming hard. Jake slowed his thrusts and gently slid out of me, flopping down on the chair behind him. I caught my breath and sat in the chair opposite the desk and stared at Jake, his tight jeans still open, the open fly nicely framing his cock. I grinned at him and he smiled that All-American Boy smile of his and slouched a bit more in the chair for emphasis.

“So, what do we do now Chris?” he asked, his blue eyes piercing mine. I gaped at him for a moment not really knowing what to say. “Um, well... I could probably use a minute to recover... if that’s alright?” I didn’t want to pass up my chance for a second go around with him but I’m only human. As I admired his chest and abs and thought of the dirty deeds we could get up to with the office to ourselves and a live orgy-cam at our disposal I was quickly pulled from my reverie by Jake’s chuckle. “Can’t you think about anything other than sex, man? I meant what do we do now, with the coach and that room and your drugs and all that stuff.” He was wearing a smile so large I knew he was amused by my stupidity. I took a moment to consider what our options really were in the situation. “Well, the guys are going to go home when they’re - ahem - done down there, right? I mean, I shut off the gas so they’ll clear out eventually on their own.”

“And the coach?” asked Jake, “what do we do with him?” It was a damn good question. I had rendered him pretty much helpless; the guy would do whatever he was told and right now he was one cock hungry slut of a man judging from the monitor. “Well,” I said “we can tell him to do whatever we want and I think I can make him passable in public as long as no one is paying too much attention.” Jake’s eyes gleamed. “I think we can do something with that.”

After a few hours of planning and prep work Jake and I left the school. It was almost 9 by the time we arrived at Jake’s house. The place was large for the modest town where it was located, a long driveway leading up to a house fully illuminated by landscape lighting. The place was on display, as if to say ‘Look at my house’. Jake turned to me with the first tentative look I had seen on his face since we had made eye contact that morning in study hall. I was struck for a moment by the realization that we had only known each other for a day, after all we’d been through together it seemed infinitely longer. Jake was still looking down at me from the driver’s seat of his truck and I realized he wanted reassurance from me, I wasn’t quite sure what to do. He must have read my face because he finally spoke. “You’re sure this will work? There’s no going back from here and if it doesn’t work...” he trailed off. “You’ll be screwed, I get it. Yes, this will work. If I’m wrong I’ll let you fuck me in front of the whole school in the middle of the football field. OK?” He smiled at that and it was a fabulous sight, without warning he kissed me. “Let’s go.” The utter determination of those two words cemented my resolve. We marched to the house.

Jake stepped through the front door with me following close behind. “Hey Mom, I’m home.” I heard his mothers heels clicking down the hall quickly and just before she rounded the corner she exclaimed, “Oh, honey, we didn’t think you would be home tonight? The school said -” she stopped short when she spotted me behind her son. “- Oh! Who’s your friend J?” I noticed a slight hitch on ‘friend’ as though it was quite obvious to this elegant woman that Jake and I would not naturally run in the same circles. “I’m helping Jake with his chemistry homework Mrs. Morgan.” I said helpfully. She nodded once as though that made perfect sense. “Charlotte, please.” she said helpfully and led us down the hall toward the kitchen. Mrs. Charlotte Morgan was stunningly tall in her heels and drop dead gorgeous, green eyes and dark brown hair framing her delicate features. I’m not inclined to stare at breasts but I couldn’t help wondering how she stayed upright as she walked. Entering the kitchen I was met by the steely gaze of a 40-something year old man in a tailored suit I could only assume was Jake’s father. He was sitting at the kitchen island working on a laptop when we turned the corner and was standing at a full 6′6″ by the time we had fully entered the room. The man looked exactly like a middle-aged version of Jake, the same tall athletic build and blue eyes but this man had slicked back grey hair cut in a professional style instead of Jake’s blond surfer cut.

“I knew those assholes at your school were full of shit. Said you were going into that fag class, I told them my son wasn’t a cocksucker but they just kept insisting that you had to stay there for a while. You’re on the goddamned football team, I told them, no way you’re a queer.” Jake looked uncomfortable to me but Mr. Morgan continued unabated. “Everyone knows that queers can’t play sports, can’t be around other guys without hitting their knees. It’s bullshit to call a parent and say shit like that about their only damned son. When I get to the office tomorrow I’m starting paperwork and we’re going to sue those fucks.” After the tirade ended Mr Morgan finally acknowledged my existence as though he hadn’t been staring at me during his entire speech. “Jacob Morgan. And you are?” The first part was a well rehearsed statement of fact, the second sounded suspicious. This time Jake stepped in “this is Chris, he’s helping me out with some things.” Jake’s dad snorted derisively, “well he’s obviously not on the team with you, too damn scrawny. You like girls, Chris? You look like a cocksucker to me.” he said matter-of-factly. I looked at Jake and he was gritting his teeth so tightly I could see every muscle in his jaw.

“Chris has been helping me with some Chemistry projects, Dad.” he said in an amazingly level voice for how angry he obviously (at least to me) was. Jake reached into his backpack and pulled out the can of Axe we had used earlier that day. “The project was to make an aerosol spray that would have a noticeable effect on anyone it came into contact with, check it out.” Before he had competed his sentence Jake had leveled the can at his father and sprayed it in his fathers face. The older Morgan spluttered for a moment trying to get out some series of 4 letter words and then said “smells great, son.” A look of fear and confusion slid across his face and was replaced with complacency. Jake looked my way and I shrugged at him. “It’s your show, but if I could make a suggestion you may want to let your mom check it out too.” Charlotte seemed to appear out of nowhere after all of the attention sucking of her husband and Jake gave her a quick spray as well. “Oh, that is nice. Chris must be a good tutor.” Jake cleared his throat. “Go sit at the dining room table and don’t worry about a thing.” Without a word they filed past us and towards the dining room. It was my turn to look meaningfully at Jake as we stood alone in the kitchen, he was looking a little pale. “Ready?” “Yeah, lets do this.” He grinned at me and strode into the dining room.

That was my cue. I headed out to the truck and opened the rear door. There sat the coach looking at me expectantly.”Is it time for me to suck the big cock now?” He asked hopefully. “Not quite yet Jimmy,” his face fell “but soon, okay?” he smiled again. “You remember what your Masters want you to do, right Jimmy?” “Yup. I only obey my Masters and I have to pretend to be the coach and if I do a good job then Masters will let me have lots more sex.” I nodded, impressed by how well this was shaping up. I hoped he would really play up to his old personality as we had instructed on the ride over.

When we walked back into the house we headed directly for the dining room and naturally the first thing I spotted was a very naked Mr Morgan sitting in his seat at the table. After recovering from that shock I found Jake standing with his arms crossed. I leaned in toward Jake to confirm that he had given all the instructions we had discussed and he nodded to me. “Yeah, and I went through all the questions we decided on too. I’ll give you the details later but trust me, I have a clear conscience going into this.” My eyes must have widened at that because Jake only nodded solemnly. “Where’s your mom?” I asked, noticing she was no longer present. “I sent her out, she doesn’t need to be here right now. I sent her to take a bath and relax. They don’t remember telling me anything so we’re still on track for having Coach do his spiel with dad first.” Jake and I stepped to the side and signalled Coach into the room.

Coach Stevens strode into the center of the room and before having said a word he commanded attention from his audience. Jake and I exchanged a glance, we had clearly done well with his prep. He boomed: “As the school no doubt already informed you your son was caught engaging in homosexual conduct this morning and has been disciplined appropriately. You are, of course, aware of the measures that are involved in the disciplinary process, correct?” He was doing an excellent job, both at the presentation and at pretending to ignore that Mr Morgan was 1. Naked and 2. Sporting a semi-rigid right in front of him. Jake’s dad nodded an affirmative and Coach powered on. “Well then as you know the second phase of the discipline begins now.” He was still nodding. “Obviously this sort of behavior comes from somewhere and we of course believe that the father is the number one influence on the choices these kids make.” Mr Morgan’s face was showing some confusion now. “So now we need to correct the behavior at it’s root, the father. Clearly you are also a faggot, where else would your son get the idea for that sort of disgusting behavior?”

The more the Coach berated Mr Morgan the harder he became. At one point he tried to rub himself and the coach ad libbed beautifully. “Look at you, you little fucking queer. You want to touch yourself? With three guys standing right here, just watching you and your big hard cock? You want to masturbate while we watch?” Coach kept going and it would have been damn intimidating if his slacks weren’t tented to within an inch of their fabrication. He turned and looked at Jake and I and we nodded our consent for phase 2 to truly begin. As the coach undid his belt he bellowed: “Get on your knees Mister Morgan. On your hands and knees like a little bitch.” Jake’s dad eagerly slid from his chair to the wooden floor of his dining room. As Coach mounted the begging Jacob Morgan, ex hard-ass, ex pain in Jake’s ass and ex anal virgin Jake took my hand and tugged me towards the stairs that led up to his bedroom. As we ascended the stairs I could faintly make barking sounds and grunting from the dining room.