The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Turkish Delight

(MC, MD, MF)

Disclaimer: You must be at least 18 years old to read this story. It contains graphic sex and should not be read by those who find such aspects objectionable.

This story belongs to me and should not be used commercially without my permission.

I write for my own enjoyment and am sharing this with other members of the MC community after spending many years being entertained by numerous authors, too many to mention here.

This story was inspired by pictures of a girl I know on holiday in Turkey.

Any feedback is much appreciated. It can be emailed to me on . I also love to roleplay so IM me on yahoo if you are interested in that as well.

My name’s Joanne and my boyfriend told me to write to you to tell you about the amazing circumstances that led to us getting together a couple of months ago.

First of all, let me tell you a bit about myself. As I said, my name is Joanne, and I’m 18 years old. I’m 5ft8″ tall, with long blonde hair, blue eyes and a sexy face. I also have a body that turns heads. My vital statistics are 36C-24-36. I am lucky enough to possess big firm tits and a very sexy arse which have always attracted considerable attention. I definitely don’t have the stick insect figure of most models but have a curvier figure similar to that of Kelly Brook or Scarlett Johannsen.

I am from the leafy suburbs of Surrey in England where my parents own a big 5 bedroom house. I have just finished my A Levels with excellent grades and I was about to start University about now.

However all that changed on my holiday to Turkey. It was meant to be a 10 day holiday as part of a post exam celebration with my friends Michelle and Imogen but it ended up changing my life forever.

It started off as a typical girly holiday. The weather was hot, we had plenty of alcohol and ended up getting off with lots of hot British guys. They were our own age of course and we never let anything go too far. It was just a bit of fun. Naturally with my looks I got lots of offers and practically had my choice of the hottest guys about.

The worst part of that is that I received loads of unwanted attention as well, especially from old Turkish guys. I was warned before I went on holiday that they were obsessed with western girls with blonde hair and blue eyes, but nothing could prepare me for what they were actually like. They were so chauvinistic, thinking that us women were sex objects who could be leered at as much as they liked and make lewd comments to us.

It did not spoil the holiday but it did mean we had to be careful about where we went and who we talked to. After the first week, we knew our way around and we became more confident.

In the final few days we decided to venture out to a Turkish market. We needed presents for people back home and we thought we could get a taste of Turkish culture. The place would be crowded so we worked on the basis that there was safety in numbers.

It was a very hot day and I put on my tight dark blue vest top, with a white trim. It showed a hint of cleavage, although not too much. I also had on matching dark blue shorts that did show off my sexy thighs.

As we went through the market I was receiving many pervy looks and I even heard a few comments, but I chose to ignore them. It seemed to work and I was beginning to feel comfortable about being in the market.

But then I made a decision that was to change my life forever…

As we walked through the market I spotted a stall selling herbal teas and Turkish Delight. I looked at my friends. “Oh look guys, that would be perfect for gifts for everyone at home,” I said. They nodded and followed me as I wandered off to the stall.

I began to look around the stall, looking at the wide array of teas laid out.

Imogen looked at me. “Errrrrr, Joanne shall we move on? This stall isn’t ideal,” she said.

I was surprised and looked back at her. “Oh but there is such a wide selection here,” I replied. And then I looked up and realised why she said it.

There in front of me was the market stall seller. He was leering at me with a disgusting pervy smile on his face. As I looked at him I could not believe how ugly he looked. I thought he must have been over 50 years old. He was smaller than me, probably about 5ft5″ with hair that was more grey then brown and he was unshaven. His eyebrows were thick and seemed to hide his pervy eyes and he had what can only be described as a big nose. His pervy smile showed his awful teeth and his body was puny.

“What can I do for the pretty blonde girl?” he said in fake broken English as he carried on leering at me, up and down. It felt so disturbing as I could tell he was undressing me with his eyes.

“Errrrr, nothing thanks. I was just looking,” I said, trying to find an opportunity to move on.

He nodded as his eyes carried on roaming my body, settling on my breasts. “Oh so was I,” he said, licking his lips. “You are fucking sexy. Fancy having some fun with me? I will show you good time,” he added.

It should not have surprised me, but as I looked at him ogling me, I could not help but feel angry. “Look, shut up. You are absolutely the last person I would ever ‘have fun with’. I would never dream of it. Now leave me alone,” I said emphatically.

He just carried on leering at me, smiling his pervy smile. “Oh sexy girl, you are, how you say, feisty. I dream of fucking your hot body tonight.”

I shook my head. “You’re…you’re fucking deluded. How dare you talk to me like that. You’re worse than the other Turkish guys and you’re also the ugliest,” I told him in no uncertain terms.

“Oh you sexy western blonde girls are all the same. Teasing us guys with your hot body and then getting annoyed when we leer at you. Your body was made for, how do you say, oh yes, fucking you big titted tease and that’s exactly what I’ll be wanking over tonight,” he said as he imitated the motion of his hand on his cock.

Imogen and Michelle heard every word, the shock on their faces was clear. “Come on Joanne, let’s get out of here,” said Michelle. I nodded. “Yeah, with pleasure. I can’t listen to this anymore. How do you know all those English words?”

I started to walk away. “Oh Joanne, I have watched loads of hot English and American porn. You know Joanne is very sexy name and very sexy arse as well. I am sorry seeing such a hot girl has made me not think straight,” he said. “Let me make up to you, you have as many herbal teas free.”

I should have walked on, but I stopped. I had spent an awful lot of money on holiday. The idea of getting free herbal teas for presents was just too tempting, even if it meant putting up with a few more crude comments.

I turned around. “Really?” I said. “I can have as many herbal teas as I want?”

The guy nodded. “Yes Joanne, one condition,” he added holding one finger up and smirking.

“No way, get your filthy mind out of the fucking gutter,” I reacted anticipating exactly what the one condition would be.

“Oh no Joanne, I will give you free herbal tea if I take picture of you on phone. I can capture beautiful body forever,” he said with an ugly grin on his face.

I looked at my friends, and then at the guy. “Errrr, well, maybe. Ok, I’ll do it, but I get all the herbal tea I want,” I demanded.

“Are you sure Joanne? You know what he’s like,” said Imogen.

“I do, but it’s only a couple of photos and what harm can it do. I’ll end up getting all the herbal tea I want for free. It’s…it’s a good deal,” I answered. “I’ll do it.”

I went back up to the stall and started to pick out all the herbal teas I wanted. I could see him gawping at my body as I picked out the teas. I could see his surprise at the amount of teas I selected but I figured I might as well use the situation to my advantage.

When I had finished I looked at the guy. He already had his mobile phone ready. “Ok, Joanne, you’ve had your fun, now for mine. Look at me. Give me sexy smile,” he told me.

I put the tea down and looked at him. He was clearly revelling in the moment as he held his phone up and proceeded to take what seemed like lots of photos. All the time he kept muttering. “Oh that’s good Joanne, that’s very good Joanne. You are very sexy girl.”

I decided to ignore him and as he took his phone down was relieved. But he smiled again. “Oh Joanne, I ask for one more picture, with me and you.”

I looked again at my friends who were shaking their heads, “Come on Joanne, you’ve done what you agreed,” said Michelle.

I looked at the guy perving over me again and nodded. “They are right,” I said.

The guy shrugged, “Oh Joanne, you take loads of tea from me and then refuse another picture. You are just another stuck up western girl.”

“Well, after that remark, you can forget getting any more photos,” I said.

“Oh come on Joanne, be reasonable. What if I offer you five boxes of Turkish Delight,” he said.

Once again I stopped in my tracks, “You’ll give me five free boxes of Turkish Delight for a picture of me with you. Fuck me, you are sad and desperate.”

“What can I say Joanne, all I want is a picture of me with hot girl like you. So I can dream,” he said in a very pervy manner.

“Come on Joanne, he’s just a dirty pervert. Leave him alone and let’s get back to the pool,” said Imogen.

“Oh Joanne, I’d love to see you in the pool. In very tiny bikini,” he said.

“You are such a dirty pervert, fuck off, I’m leaving,” I said.

He just smiled again. “Oh Joanne, do not take offence. I was just saying how beautiful you are. I will give you ten free boxes Turkish Delight for a picture with me.”

I stopped in my tracks again. Imogen and Michelle looked at me. “Oh leave it Joanne, he is gross,” said Michelle.

“I know, but I might as well milk him for it,” I replied. “We’ll have enough for all our presents, just for a few harmless pictures,” all in the earshot of the filthy pervert.

I turned around again. “Ok, if you’re sad enough to offer me that, I’ll do it,” I agreed.

The pervy guy looked delighted, once again his big toothy smile flashed over his face. “Oh great Joanne. Thank you for pictures with me,” he said. He then summoned a guy from the stall next door and speaking in Turkish handed him his phone.

The guy then came up and stood next to me, he was perving over me more than ever. Without any warning he put his hand around me. “Smile Joanne, pretend we are happy couple.”

I sighed. “Fuck off. We are not a happy couple. These are just a few pictures.”

“For you Joanne it is, but for me, I will be wanking over these pictures imagining you are my sexy girlfriend and that I get to fuck your sexy body,” he replied, stroking my arm even harder with his grubby hands.

“That is disgusting, I…I don’t want to know that,” I replied.

“Oh Joanne, you have such sexy soft skin, I imagine you naked right now, showing off your big hot tits and sexy arse, begging me to fuck you. I’m going to love wanking over you being my dirty fuckslave doing anything for my cock,” he said to my horror as his hands started to wander over the rest of my body, brushing my breasts and bum.

I could not believe what I heard, I pushed the guy away. “Right, that’s it, fuck off. Do not dare talk about me like that. Do not dare touch me like that. You are a filthy, disgusting crude old man,” I shouted, creating a bit of attention around me.

The guy shrugged as he looked at the guy taking the photos, who was laughing as well. He handed the guy the phone. “Here we are Mehmet, she is very sexy girl. I know you will enjoy those pictures later.”

“Oh I will, Joanne is made for wanking over. She is such fucking cocktease,” he replied as he took the phone and looked at the photos. “Mmmmmmmmm, Joanne, I will get you your reward, ten boxes of Turkish Delight for endless wank material. A good deal for me, yes?”

I was fuming. “You sick man. You filthy, sick, disgusting, ugly, old man. Just give me my Turkish Delight and let me get out of here.”

Mehmet, as the guy had called him, just smiled again, his eyes roamed over my body even more. “Yes Joanne, just come into my store and I will give you your Turkish Delight,” he said beckoning me into the back of the market stall, hidden from the view of the public.

I looked at Imogen and Michelle who came up to me, “Come on Joanne, we’ll come with you. Let’s just get the gifts and leave,” said Michelle.

We followed Mehmet inside. As soon as I walked in I could not believe it. Amongst hundreds of boxes of Turkish Delight and herbal teas there were endless western porno magazines and pictures on the wall of western women, all of them blonde with blue eyes from what I could see. In the centre of the store there was a gross looking statue of a Turkish looking guy with a cock out of proportion to the rest of his body.

“What the fuck…,” was all I could say as I looked around, unable to take in what I saw.

“It’s like…it’s like a pervert’s den,” said Imogen.

“You’re not wrong Imogen” I agreed. “I knew you were a pervert, but fuck me this is too much,” I told Mehmet.

He looked around his store proudly. “I thought you would like it Joanne,” he said. “I am going to put the pictures of you here, so I leer at you whenever I want.”

“Just give me my Turkish Delight and let me leave. I don’t want to talk to you anymore,” I snapped.

Mehmet took hold of the statue, “What do you think of statue Joanne? It is supposed to have special powers,” he told me. “Look how big cock is. I bet you like to play with a cock like that,” he goaded me as he came up to me and ran one hand up my arm as he held the statue in the other.

By now I had had enough. I pushed Mehmet away from me, “Fuck off, fuck off and leave me alone. I’ve had enough of your disgusting comments.”

As I pushed him Mehmet slightly lost his balance, “Oh fuck, fuck noooooo­ooo,” he muttered as the statue toppled out of his hand. With a loud crash it fell to the floor as we all watched. I laughed as it laid in bits.

“How could you…how could you Joanne?” said Mehmet. “That was…that was my lucky charm.”

“Well it didn’t bring you much l…” I started to say but then smoke started coming from the statue. First a few puffs, then increasing amounts. Suddenly there was a loud bang and stood in front of us was what could only be described as an odd looking man, resembling the statue, only without the massive cock.

There were gasps from Mehmet, Imogen, Michelle and me as the odd looking man looked around.

“Oh Mehmet, you finally released me from my captivity. My humble master, I am soooooo­oooooo­oo grateful,” said the man.

“Oh fuck me, what is happening? Who the hell are you,” I interrupted.

Mehmet looked at the man, “Yes, who the hell are you? And how…how do you know my name?” He asked.

“Mehmet, my master, I am what is commonly known as a genie and you have released me. I am eternally grateful. I am in your service forever,” said the genie.

“Oh fuck, this is too ridiculous. What sort of fucking stupid show is this?” I said.

The genie smiled, “Oh this is no show Joanne, this is very real.”

“I don’t like this Joanne,” said Imogen.

Mehmet smiled, “Wait a minute, you are a genie? And you are in my service forever. What exactly are you saying?”

“Yes Mehmet, I am a genie, and you are my master. I have the power to make all your wishes come true. Anything you desire can be yours,” the genie told Mehmet.

Mehmet showed off the ugliest toothy smile ever as he looked from the genie over at me, his eyes once again undressing me. “Fuck off Mehmet, you don’t believe him do you. There is no such thing as genies.”

Mehmet smiled again, “You better hope Joanne, otherwise you know exactly what will happen,” taunted Mehmet as he looked at the genie. “So what is deal? Do I get three wishes? Can I wish for anything? How do I make wishes come true?”

“Well Mehmet, the three wishes thing is something they have used for dramatic effect. You have unlimited wishes, my master, and yes you can wish for anything you want. All you have to do is summon me and then say, ‘I wish’ followed by your wish and I will grant it. It’s that easy,” explained the genie.

Mehmet looked back at me, seeming to ponder what the genie said. “Unlimited wishes Joanne. Now where to start?” he said.

“Fuck off, you don’t have any wishes, stop this fucking stupid act now,” I replied.

“Come on Joanne, let’s get back to the hotel,” said Imogen. “Let’s leave here now.”

“Oh thank you, you have given me idea for first wish. You were about to go back to the hotel and put your bikini on. Well, I save you time. Genie, I wish Joanne was wearing just her tiniest, sexiest bikini right now,” said Mehmet.

I laughed as I heard Mehmet say the wish. “Oh fuck off. You can’t change my fucking outfit. Keep your perverted ideas to your fucking self,” I responded.

The genie nodded his head. “Oh master, your first wish is granted,” he said out loud as he looked at me. He clicked his fingers. As he did, a strange sensation went through me. I looked down and to my horror saw I was in my tiny black bikini. My breasts strained against the thin top and my bottoms clung tightly to my body. I could tell there was a clear hint of camel toe and it barely covered my arse as well.

It was the most horrifying moment of my life. “ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGH FUCKKKKKK­KKKKKK­KKKKKK­, NOOOOOO­OOOOOO­OOOO, IT WORKED, HOW DID THAT HAPPEN, HOW AM I IN THIS,” I exclaimed as I looked at Mehmet.

Mehmet gawped at me, his pervy eyes taking in the sight of me in my bikini, “Oh fuck, it did work, fuck me, it did fucking work. Oh Joanne, you look soooooo­oooooo­ooo fucking hot in bikini. Oh genie, you really are real,” said a clearly bemused but delighted Mehmet.

I looked at Imogen and Michelle who had just screamed as my outfit had been changed in front of their eyes.

“I told you I was real, Mehmet. You have total power now. You really can make all your wishes come true master,” said the genie.

“I don’t like this Joanne, let’s get out of here. Let’s get out of here now,” said a panicked Michelle.

Mehmet looked at Michelle and Imogen. Then he turned to me. “Oh I don’t think so. You don’t think I am going to let you go with you looking so hot in that bikini and me having total power. I wish you girls would forget all about leaving here and that you can only leave when I give you permission,” said Mehmet.

The genie smiled, “Your wish is granted Mehmet,” he said clicking his fingers again. Suddenly all thoughts of us leaving the shop disappeared from our minds. I just stood there terrified at the power Mehmet had.

“That’s better. We have all the time in the world now. That really is a hot body Joanne. You really do have great tits and arse, and it looks soooooo­oooooo­oo good in that bikini,” gloated Mehmet. “I wish you would tell me your vital statistics,” he added.

“Shut up, stop fucking gawping at me like that. You are disgusting,” I replied.

“Yeah, but Mehmet is in control now. His wish is granted,” said the genie, clicking his fingers.

I looked at Mehmet, trying to hold back from telling him. “I’m a 36C-24-36,” I said involuntarily. “Oh fuck, I hate you. How could you make me do that?”

“Very easily Joanne, have you not realised I can make you do anything I want,” boasted Mehmet.

“Noooooo­oooooo­, you can’t. Pleassssss­ssssss­sse leave me alone. I hate you soooooo­oooooo­o much,” I responded.

Mehmet laughed. “Oh believe me Joanne, with the power I have the last thing I am going to do is leave you alone. I have got plans for you.”

I watched as Mehmet stared at me. “What…what are you going to do?” I asked nervously.

“Well Joanne, let me see. I’m going to do exactly what I’ve been fantasising over since you walked over to my stall. You see I’m going to turn you into my sexy little girlfriend. You will find yourself lusting after this body more than you have lusted after anyone before and then some. You will want to do anything to pleasure me Joanne, in fact you will be my filthy fuckslave Joanne making all my dirty fantasies come true,” Mehmet gloated as I listened in horror.

“NOOOOOO­OOOOOO­OOO, FUCK OFF YOU FILTHY TURKISH PERVERT. I DETEST YOU SOOOOOO­OOOOOO­ MUCH. I WILL NEVER BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND EVER. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU I HATE, I WISH YOU’D JUST LEAVE ME ALONE,” I pleaded even more.

Imogen and Michelle joined in the protests. “You are sick, you’re going to pay for this. You’ll regret this forever,” added Imogen.

“Oh dear Joanne, you seem to forget it’s me who gets the wishes now,” mocked Mehmet. “Right, do you want to see the body you are going to be lusting after Joanne?”

“No fucking way, you’re….you’re the ugliest guy I have ever met,” I snapped.

“Hmmmm, well I think you should see the goods before you buy them Joanne, I wish I was naked right now,” said Mehmet.

“Oh fuck off, it’s the last thing I want to see,” I replied.

The genie clicked his fingers and instantly Mehmet was standing in front of me naked, smirking. “Like what you see Joanne?” He teased as he got hold of his hard cock. “Because I like what I see as you can tell.”

All I could do was laugh at Mehmet’s ridiculous remarks as I saw him naked. His body was so old and puny, there was not a bit of muscle on him. I could not help but see how tiny his hard cock was, I chuckled to myself. “Oh dear, you really are soooooo­ooo ugly and you’re is tiny as well. Oh that must be soooooo­oo embarassing,” I teased.

Mehmet looked down at his body and at his cock. “Very soon Joanne this body will make your cunt so wet you won’t be able to control yourself.”

“FUCK OFF, YOU ARE SOOOOOO­OO DISGUSTING, YOU FILTHY FUCKING PERVERT,” I replied.

Mehmet smirked again, “Very soon Joanne you’ll be as dirty and perverted as me. Your hot fucking body will be getting used the way it should be used. You’ll be obsessed with my hard cock you sexy little slut.”

I laughed. “Obsessed by that tinnie, winnie cock? You must be joking. It’s soooooo­oooo small. It’s just what you fucking deserve,” I taunted Mehmet.

“Oh yeah Joanne, is that what you think? Well I disagree, and the difference is I can do something about it now. Genie, I wish I had a huge 12 inch cock when hard,” Mehmet said.

The genie nodded. “Of course Mehmet, that is what you truly deserve. Your wish is granted,” he said clicking his fingers once again.

Mehmet looked down to see his cock had trebled in size. The joy on his old face was obvious. “Ohhhhhh­hhhh fuck me, it’s huge, it’s fucking huge. This is dream for me. Oh Genie, this is too incredible for words.”

The Genie smiled. “I am glad you are happy Master.”

Mehmet looked at me, his ugly smile so broad. “Look Joanne, my cock is not tinnie, winnie anymore. It’s a huge 12 inch fuckstick now Joanne, made for pounding every fuckwhole in your body.”

“SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, YOU ARE SICK. HOW CAN YOU TALK ABOUT ME LIKE THAT?” I pleaded.

“Very easily Joanne. You are such a teasing fucking whore. But it’s time to change your life forever. I’m going to turn you into the filthy fuckwhore you should be. Oh boy, I cannot wait to get my hands on your body,” Mehmet said, almost panting in excitement.

“FUCK OFF, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU SOOOOOO­OOOOO MUCH. YOU ARE REPUGNANT. TREAT ME WITH SOME FUCKING RESPECT. I AM NOT A FILTHY FUCKWHORE, IT MAKES ME SICK JUST SAYING IT. YOU’LL PAY FOR THIS YOU EVIL FUCKING MAN,” I protested but Mehmet kept leering at me and smiling all the time.

“Oh Joanne, I love hearing you protest. It is going to make it sweet when you are lusting after me and begging for my body,” said Mehmet.

“NOOOOOO­OOOOOO­,” I responded.

Mehmet kept his eyes fixed on me. “Genie, this is it. I wish Joanne’s repulsion for me would turn to lust and multiply by a hundred. I wish I would become Joanne’s fantasy guy. I wish Joanne would be obsessed by my hot body and would do anything to make my dirty fantasies come true. I wish Joanne would become the fuckslave out of my fantasies.”

I listened in total horror. It was too disgusting a thought to even contemplate. “NEVER, NEVER. I WOULD NOT GO NEAR YOU IF YOU WERE THE LAST PERSON ON EARTH, I AM SICKENED BY YOU, YOU REPULSE ME SOOOOOO­OOOOOO­OOO MUCH,” I screamed.

Imogen and Michelle looked on, adding their own protests. Although I was stunned by recent events, I felt sure there was no way that Mehmet could change the way I felt about him.

The genie smirked. “Oh Mehmet, that is the perfect wish. That sexy little English blonde slut should be your fuckslave,” he said, and then he turned to me. “Joanne, your life is about to change forever. You are about to lust after a 50 year old Turkish guy and become his dirty, perverted fantasy girl. Mehmet, your wish is granted,” the genie said, and then clicked his fingers in my direction.

I was shaking my head violently. Then, as with the wish to put me in my bikini I felt a strange sensation go through me. I felt my mind go foggy for a second, then in an instant it cleared. I breathed deeply…and then it hit me. I looked at Mehmet and gasped. He was the hottest guy I had seen in my life and then some.

I leered at Mehmet as I took in his hunky body. He was my ideal man. His grey hair looked so sexy, perfect for the older man fetish I had, as was his old wrinkly face with his large, sexy nose. His smile was soooooo­oooo sexy with his toothy grin and his body just oozed sex. It was everything I had ever dreamed of, without a bit of muscle. Then I looked down at his huge cock, it was massive. All I could do was imagine it pounding my cunt. The thought made me so fucking wet. I loved the way Turkish guys thought about me as a dirty fuckslave and as I stared at Mehmet I could feel so many dirty fantasies enter my head.

Without thinking I licked my lips and my hands started to roam over my scantily clad body, as I brushed my hands over my tits down to my cunt. “Ohhhhhh­hhhhh fuck, ohhhhhh­hhhhhh­hhhhhh­hh fuck Mehmet,” I panted.

Mehmet flashed me his sexy smile as he leered at me with his sexy eyes as they feasted on my tits. “Like what you see Joanne?” he teased.

I could not help pushing my tits out so Mehmet could inspect them even closer. I felt so lucky to have a body that could attract such a hot stud like Mehmet. I nodded my head. “Ohhhhhh­ Mehmet, yessssss­ssssss­sssss. You are soooooo­oooooo­oo fucking sexy. Everything about you is soooooo­oooooo­oooo hot. Oh Mehmet, I want you, I want your body so much. Fuck, you make my cunt so fucking wet.”

Imogen and Michelle stepped in, interrupting me. “No Joanne,” said Imogen, “what are you saying? What are you doing? Look at the filthy pervert. He’s gross, you hate him, you’re way out of his league.”

I looked at Imogen and then back at Mehmet. I could just not comprehend what Imogen was saying. “Imogen, Mehmet is soooooo­oo fucking hot. Look at him, that body drives me wild. I just can’t control myself, he just makes my cunt do my thinking for me.”

Michelle gasped. “Joanne, how can you speak like that? How dare you change Joanne, you sick old man. You’re evil, change Joanne back now.”

Mehmet laughed. “Oh Michelle, why would I change Joanne back? She thinks I am the sexiest guy in the world. She’s my hot filthy fuckslut now and all you can do is stand and watch.”

“No way, we’re going to get you for this,” said Imogen.

“No you’re not. I wish Imogen and Michelle will only be able to stand and watch Joanne and me until I say so, and I wish they can only talk when Joanne or I talk to them,” said Mehmet.

The genie clicked his fingers and in an instant Michelle and Imogen looked glued to the spot as they looked at each other and then at Mehmet. They tried to shout something but no words came out.

“Oh that’s much better,” said Mehmet. He then looked at the Genie. “Oh Genie,” He started, “thank you, thank you, thank you. This is the greatest day of my life. The sexy western blonde slut Joanne is all mine now. I owe you so much.”

The Genie smiled. “Master, you owe me nothing. All you need to do is make your dirty fantasies come true with Joanne. Enjoy Master.”

Mehmet looked at me. “Oh I will Genie. You heard him Joanne. It’s about time I got to see those hot tits and wet cunt of yours.”

I felt like a total sex object and I loved it. I started to sway sexily towards Mehmet. My hands moved to my tiny bikini as I licked my lips, “I’m going to be your filthy slut Mehmet,” I panted. I unclipped my bikini top, teasingly holding it in place as I gazed at Mehmet. His eyes were fixed on my tits waiting for me to let my bikini go. “I know what you want to see my sexy stud,” I moaned as with one movement I let my bikini top fall to the floor.

My hands lightly cupped my tits as I leered at Mehmet who gasped at the sight of my big, firm teen tits. “Ohhhhhh­hh fuck me Joanne, your tits are perfect,” he moaned.

I shook my body, letting my big tits jiggle in front of Mehmet. His eyes followed them from side to side as he grabbed hold of his massive cock again and started wanking it. “I know Mehmet,” I purred as I ran my hands over my soft titty flesh. “Go on, ogle my tits Mehmet. These are all for you. Look how hard my nipples are,” I added as I groped them in my hands. The sensation made my body tingle all over, and I could feel my cunt getting even wetter.

“Oh Joanne, my hot fuckslut, I’m going to have lots of fun with those,” said Mehmet.

“You’ll have even more fun with this,” I said as I slid my tiny bikini bottoms down my long legs revealing my shaven teen cunt. I could not help fingering myself as Mehmet licked his sexy lips, “Ohhhhhh­ fuck, Mehmet, I’m so fucking wet.”

“Come on Joanne, come and get hold of the body that is making your cunt so wet, show me what a filthy little slut you are,” encouraged Mehmet.

I took a deep breath and swayed sexily towards Mehmet. My eyes took in his body. He was perfect in every way. His sexy goofy smile was driving me wild as was his sexy fat gut. I stood inches from Mehmet taking in his scent. My blue eyes were glazed with lust. “Ohhh Mehmet, I want you, I want you so much,” I panted and moved in to kiss him.

Our mouths locked together as my tongue thrust into Mehmet’s mouth. I kissed him frantically as his hands grabbed hold of my body. It sent shivers right through me. Mehmet’s hands moved to my tits and my ass. He began to grope them so hard.

I paused from kissing Mehmet and looked deep into his sexy eyes and my hands ran through his amazing greasy hair. “Oh fuck, Mehmet, your hands feel so good on my sexy teen body. Grope me Mehmet, I’m so fucking horny,” I moaned.

Mehmet squeezed my tits hard with one hand while his other wrapped around my ass and began inching its way to my cunt. “Oh Joanne, this is what your hot body was made for. Fuck, your body feels amazing. I love these big, firm tits.”

I smiled at Mehmet, I could feel my breathing get quicker and quicker as I kissed him even more passionately than before. With my body on auto-pilot I began to hump against Mehmet’s body. My leg moved up his leg so he could grope my ass even harder.

The feel of Mehmet’s massive cock pressing against me turned me on even more. I gyrated hard against him as Mehmet’s hands slipped over my ass and began to finger my cunt. I shivered at the touch. “Oh Joanne, you naughty girl, you’re soooooo­oooo wet,” teased Mehmet.

“I can’t help myself,” I panted. “I’m your filthy fuckslut, all I want to do is pleasure you Mehmet,” I moaned. “And I know exactly what you want,” I said as I started to kiss Mehmet’s neck. My hands roamed all over Mehmet’s sexy gut as I moved my kisses further and further down his body.

“Oh Mehmet, I love your sexy gut,” I moaned as I showered his gut with long, lingering, sexy kisses. My hands started to grope his balls as I moved to my knees in front of Mehmet. My eyes were now level with his massive 12 inch cock. I just stared and drooled at the sight of it, just inches from me. “And I fucking love this huge cock,” I added.

I looked up at Mehmet on my knees. It just felt so right. This was the way women like me were supposed to be treated. I cupped my tits, panting so hard. “This is where I belong Mehmet, on my knees serving you and your massive cock. I’m your filthy cock loving slut now,” I moaned.

Mehmet leered at me, smiling smugly. “Oh Joanne, that’s exactly what you are. What a hot sight seeing you on your knees for me. I think I need pictures and film of this.” Then Mehmet picked up his phone and pointed it down at me. I licked my lips as I cupped my tits even harder, making sure he could film my shaven cunt as well.

Mehmet had a huge grin on his face. I knew he approved of what he was filming. “Oh fuck Joanne, that is soooooo­oo good. You are natural. I want to show everyone what hot, dirty whore you are. Suck my cock, Joanne, get my twelve inch monster cock on your sexy mouth.”

My blue eyes stared up at Mehmet hanging on every word he said. My eyes moved to his huge cock, which was rock hard. It just looked so inviting. I grabbed hold of it with one hand and moved my tongue to it, licking slowing at the nib of Mehmet’s cock. My tongue flicked over it as Mehmet carried on filming me. “Ohhhh fuck yessssss­ssss, you fucking tease Joanne,” encouraged Mehmet.

“Oh, it’s so fucking big,” I moaned as I moved my tongue over Mehmet’s massive tool.

“I know Joanne, and I wish you were the best cocksucker ever. I wish the taste of my cum will be your favourite taste in the whole world and I wish you could take all of my massive cock into your sexy mouth,” said Mehmet.

A new sensation swept over me as I wrapped my lips firmly around Mehmet’s cock. My hands began to massage Mehmet’s sexy balls, as I sucked at his cock hard, my tongue darting over the tip of his cock. Mehmet groaned as I sucked him. “Oh fuck Joanne, that’s good, that’s fucking good.”

Mehmet’s eyes were locked on me as he filmed me. My eyes fixed on the phone filming me as I flicked my tongue over Mehmet’s cock. I took even more of Mehmet’s cock in slowly as Mehmet panted. “Oh fuck yessssss­ssssss­sss Joanne, just like that, fucking suck my cock you dirty little bitch.”

Mehmet looked over at the Genie. “Oh fuck, Genie, Joanne is a fucking amazing cocksucker. I don’t think I’ll be able to film her and have my huge cock sucked at the same time. Why don’t you film her for me Genie. I want the first time Joanne tastes my cum to be preserved for ever.”

“Oh Master, I’d love to film Joanne sucking your cock for you. A moment like this is made for sharing. Everyone will be so jealous of you getting your cock sucked by such a hot western slut,” said the Genie as he took Mehmet’s phone and pointed it at me.

My eyes followed the phone as I briefly removed my mouth from Mehmet’s cock, replacing it with my hands as I wanked it hard. “Ohhhh yessssss­ssss Genie, I’m going to show everyone what a filthy cocksucking whore I am. I can’t wait for everyone to see me swallow Mehmet’s hot cum.” I loved being able to perform for the camera.

I wrapped my lips firmly around Mehmet’s cock again and sucked hard as I took it in inch by inch. I could not believe it as I took more and more of it in until I had all 12 inches filling my mouth. It teased the back of my throat as I lapped at it with my tongue.

I looked up at Mehmet as I sucked hard on his cock, making delicious slurping noises as I sucked. Mehmet’s sexy eyes leered at me with almost feral excitement, his hot toothy smile turned me on so much. “Fuckkkkkkkk Joanne, you dirty fucking whore, deep throat my massive cock you dirty cock sucking bitch, ohhhhhh­hhh you blonde western sluts are filthy sluts.”

Mehmet talking dirty to me made my cunt so wet. I loved turning a hot stud like Mehmet on. I renewed my licking and sucking on his massive cock. Occasionally I would free myself from all twelve inches to tease Mehmet, and I loved it as Mehmet started to pound my mouth. “Take every fucking inch in your dirty mouth you whore,” he kept saying as I looked up at him.

The next time I gently released my mouth from six inches of Mehmet’s cock while fondling his sexy balls, Mehmet grabbed hold of the back of my head. “Stop fucking teasing me Joanne you dirty fuckslut, deep throat all 12 inches until I cum in your hot mouth.” With that he pressed my mouth back onto his cock.

My eyes looked back up to Mehmet as I sucked even harder on his cock, while flicking it with my tongue. He shut his eyes briefly and I could tell he was close to cumming. I began to roll my head more frantically, lapping hard at his cock with my tongue. Mehmet panted harder and harder. “OHHHHHH­HHHHH FUCK JOANNE, YESSSSSS­SSSSSS­S KEEP DOING THAT YOU COCK LOVING WHORE, FUCK YESSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSSSS, I’M GONNA BLOW SUCH A HUGE LOAD IN YOUR DIRTY MOUTH, I’M GONNA FILL YOU WITH MY HOT CUM, YOU’RE SOOOOOO­OOOOO FUCKING GOOD JOANNE, TAKE IT YOU HOT WESTERN SLUT, YESSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSS.”

I felt Mehmet’s huge cock pulse and then a thick jet of cum hit the back of my mouth. The next second even more thick jets of cum spurted out from his amazing cock. Instinctively I swallowed. As soon as I did I was overwhelmed by the taste. It was the most amazing thing I had ever tasted. I sucked harder and harder to get as much cum as possible into my mouth.

“FUCK YESSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSS JOANNE, SWALLOW MY HOT CUM, YOU’RE MY WHORE NOW, FUCK THIS REALLY IS WHERE YOU BELONG, YOU CUM LOVING WHORE,” Mehmet screamed.

I slowly eased my mouth from Mehmet’s cock as I lapped at every bit of cum I could. I felt some cum trickle from my mouth down onto my tits. One of my hands had already drifted down to finger my very wet cunt.

“Oh Mehmet, your cum tastes soooooo­oooooo­oooo good,” I moaned.

Mehmet smiled at me, he looked so sexy with his toothy grin. “I knew you’d love the taste of my cum Joanne, you blonde Western sluts can’t get enough of it.”

I cupped my tits and licked the cum from them, my eyes looking up at Mehmet’s sexy shit eating grin. “Fuck Mehmet, it’s the tastiest cum in the world. Fuck I want to swallow your cum every single day. I could drink it for breakfast, lunch and dinner,” I confessed.

“Oh Joanne, when you’re that fucking good at sucking cock, you will be tasting a lot of my cum,” said Mehmet. “That’s what dirty sluts like you are made for.”

I carried on licking every bit of cum I could off my body, “I’m your cum loving whore Mehmet.”

Mehmet nodded, then looked over at Michelle and Imogen who were still frozen in place after Mehmet’s earlier wish. “So Michelle, did you enjoy Joanne’s cock sucking show? She was a hot little whore wasn’t she.”

Michelle took a deep breath. “That was fucking sick. I can’t believe you made Joanne do that. You’re going to pay for this, you sick disgusting old man.”

“But Michelle, I love sucking Mehmet’s huge cock. His cum tastes so fucking good,” I responded.

Michelle took a long look at me, “Only because that evil man made you like it Joanne. He’s going to regret it so much.”

Mehmet just laughed, “I don’t think so Michelle. What do you think Imogen, Joanne was made to be my filthy big titted blonde whore wasn’t she?”

“No she fucking wasn’t, you pervert. You wait, once we get out of here we’ll going to make sure you pay for this. You won’t get away with this you sick man,” Imogen fumed.

“Oh I will Imogen, because I’m about to make it so you won’t care about me fucking your big titted best friend, Joanne,” gloated Mehmet, “I was wondering what to do with you and Michelle, but I’ve had a hot idea. Imogen, have you ever thought about being a lesbian?”

Imogen gasped, “What? No way. That’s gross. I’m not attracted to women. Why do you perverts always think that?”

“Because us guys do our thinking with our cocks Imogen. And I want Joanne all to myself for now so what better way than to make you and Michelle horny lesbians lusting after each other,” taunted Mehmet.

“You…you wanker. You are just the most disgusting human being ever. You can’t mess with our lives like that. We only came on holiday for a bit of fun,” replied Imogen.

“Oh believe me, you’ll both be having a lot of fun together,” joked Mehmet, “now, Genie, I wish Imogen and Michelle were both dirty lesbians, desperately lusting after each other. I wish they are both happy that Joanne has found me, especially at it will give them more time together to fulfil each other’s fantasises.”

Michelle and Imogen both screamed as Mehmet made his wish.

“Ok girls, time to enjoy your new reality,” added the Genie as he clipped his fingers.

“Oh yeah, enjoy. You’re free to move and talk as much as you want now girls,” added Mehmet.

Imogen and Michelle both paused, then looked at each other. There was a collective sigh, then Imogen moaned. “Ohhhhhh­hhhhhh­hhh fuck Michelle,” as she ran her hands over her tits. She walked a couple of paces towards Michelle who had a lustful smile on her face.

Michelle breathed deeply. “Ohhhhhh­hhhh fuck Imogen, you are soooooo­oooooo­ fucking sexy,” she moaned, before they embraced and started to kiss each other passionately. With their lips locked together both Michelle and Imogen ran their hands all over each other, Imogen quickly moving her hands to Michelle’s tits while Michelle’s hands slipped to Imogen’s ass before teasing her cunt with her fingers. Imogen seemed to squirm with excitement.

Mehmet laughed. “Now, now girls. You seem to be getting carried away.”

Michelle and Imogen looked at Mehmet, both breathing deeply. “I…I can’t help myself Mehmet. Michelle just gets my cunt so wet. I can’t wait to get my tongue over her sexy tits and tease these nipples,” said Imogen as she gently rubbed Michelle’s nipples.

Michelle groaned. “Fuck Imogen, stop teasing me like that. Otherwise I’ll have to get my tongue working on your cunt.”

“Calm down for now girls. Why don’t you both go back to your hotel room and make your dirty fantasies come true. You won’t have to worry about being interrupted because I’ve got my own plans for my sexy little slut Joanne over there,” suggested Mehmet.

I felt so horny as Mehmet looked me up and down again. All I could think about was Mehmet fucking me. It was like my cunt was talking to me. “Yeah, it looks like you need some privacy Michelle…Imogen. Go back to the hotel room. Let Mehmet and I get up to all the dirty things we both desperately want to do to each other,” I encouraged as I rubbed my cunt lips gently with my fingers.

Michelle and Imogen looked over at me, and then gazed at each other. “You’re right Joanne, Mehmet. I just want to get back to our hotel room and rip Imogen’s clothes off. Come on sexy, let’s leave Joanne with Mehmet and be dirty lesbian lovers together,” said Michelle.

“Fuck Michelle, after you rip my clothes off, I’ll get on the bed, spread my legs and beg you to lick my cunt out, let’s get out of here now,” moaned Imogen.

Michelle grabbed Imogen’s hand and looked over at Mehmet and me. “Well, we’ll leave you guys alone. Have fun, I’m sure you will. I know we will,” said Michelle.

“Oh don’t worry Michelle, Joanne and I will be having lots of fun,” boasted Mehmet as Michelle and Imogen headed for the hotel room.

“Make your dirtiest fantasies come true girls, just Iike I’m about to give Mehmet,” I added.

“Oh we will Joanne, see you later,” said Imogen before they both disappeared from the back of the shop, leaving just me, Mehmet and the Genie in there.

“Shall I give you some privacy Master?” Asked the Genie.

“Oh no Genie, after the incredible gift you’ve given me, please stay and watch Joanne be my filthy, slutty fuckslave,” said Mehmet.

“Oh thank you Master, I will enjoy watching soooooo­ooo much. I bet Joanne puts on a great performance for you,” replied the Genie.

Mehmet smiled. I loved being talked about like a hot piece of fuckmeat. I knew it was exactly what I was. “Oh I know she will Genie,” said Mehmet before turning to me. “So Joanne when you walked up to the market stall earlier the first thing I thought of after undressing you with my eyes was your sexy body bent over and me fucking you doggy style. So why don’t you show me the goods on offer.”

I felt my whole body shudder in excitement. I turned away from Mehmet and swayed my sexy ass towards one of the tables. Even though I could not see him I could feel Mehmet’s eyes leering at me. I spread my legs apart and bent over to show Mehmet my shaven cunt lips, then wiggled my ass.

“These are the goods on offer Mehmet,” I teased, before I turned my head to see Mehmet. He looked soooooo­oooooo­ hot. His sexy eyes were staring straight at my cunt, while he had the sexiest perverted smile on his face that told me he was so turned off. However I could tell even more by how hard his massive cock was and how he was wanking himself.

“Oh Joanne, you look like you want me to fuck you with my huge Turkish cock. Is that right?” said Mehmet.

I slid a hand towards my cunt and eased a couple of fingers inside, cooing as I felt how wet I was. “Ohhhhhh­hhhh Mehmet, yessssss­ssssss­ssssss­sss, I want….I need your cock in my cunt soooooo­oooooo­o much,” I panted, “Pleassssss­ssssss­ssse Mehmet, fuck me, fuck me like the filthy fuckwhore I am, I’m all yours now, just like you fantasised about when I strutted up to the market stall earlier. I’m your dirty blonde English slut and I need that 12 inch monster Turkish cock pounding my cunt. It’s what my sexy teen body needs Mehmet, pleassssss­ssssss­ssssss­ssse just give it to me,” I pleaded.

Mehmet listened to every word I said, clearly loving the horniness in my voice. “Oh Joanne, I’ve always wanted to fuck a hot blonde English teen and now I am going to make my fantasies come true with the hottest, filthiest blonde English teen slut I’ve ever seen. This is what you were made for Joanne, you were made to be the dirty girlfriend of an old Turkish guy, pleasuring me in whatever way I want.”

At that point I would have done anything for Mehmet to fuck me. I knew he loved me talking dirty and pleading for him. “Ohhhhhh­hhhhhh­ Mehmet, pleassssss­ssssss­ssssss­e fuck me, fuck me hard, use my body like the way nature intended. Pleassssss­ssssss­ssssss­ssse Mehmet, fuck me, I’m begging you, fuck me, I’m your dirty sex slave. Give me what I need, pleassssss­ssssss­ssssss­ssssss­ssse fuck me Mehmet,” I begged without any shame at all.

Mehmet took another stride towards me and began to run his hands over my hips then to my ass. “Take your fingers out of your cunt Joanne, the next thing in there will be my cock,” instructed Mehmet. I obeyed immediately. “Ohhhhhh­hhhhhh­h yessssss­ssssss­ssssss­, fuck me,” I reacted.

Mehmet groped my ass harder and harder, then he got hold of his cock and teased it along my cunt lips. I grabbed hold of the table as Mehmet’s hands moved to my tits which he pushed and kneaded. “You’re going to be my fuckslut now Joanne. Perform for me you filthy whore, I know you can’t help yourself. You’re not a cocktease anymore, you’re a filthy Turkish cock loving whore.”

Mehmet eased his cock into my cunt, I felt it penetrate me soooooo­oooooo­oo much. My whole body shuddered. “Ohhhhhh­hhhhhh­hh fuck Mehmet, yessssss­ssssss­ss, I love your huge cock. Fuck my cunt Mehmet. Pound me doggy style,” I pleaded.

Mehmet began to thrust his cock in and out of my cunt. “Take it Joanne,” said Mehmet. “Fuck my cock feels sensational inside you. I’m going to give it to you so hard.” Suddenly Mehmet stopped fucking me, keeping his cock firmly inside of me, he removed his hands from my tits and just stared at his cock in my cunt and my ass. “Fuck me Joanne, the view is amazing. You really are a naughty hot-assed English slut.”

I felt like such a tease. I just wanted to show Mehmet that I was his sex slave now. “Spank me,” I suddenly urged. “Spank my ass Mehmet, show me what a naughty girl I am.”

Without any hesitation Mehmet’s hand spanked my ass, “OOOOOO­OOOOOO­OOOHHHHHH­HHHHHH­H, YESSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSSSS,” I yelped. Mehmet thrust his cock inside of me again, before spanking me again. “OHHHHHH­HHHHHH­H FUCKING HELL MEHMET, YESSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSSS, I’M A FILTHY FUCKWHORE, TREAT ME LIKE THE NAUGHTY SLUTTY ENGLISH GIRL YOU FANTASISE OVER,” I screamed out.

Mehmet fucked me hard again, before spanking me for a third time. “YOU’RE MY DIRTY BLONDE TEEN SLUT NOW, YOUR HOT BODY BELONGS TO ME NOW JOANNE.” Mehmet thrust inside of me again before spanking me for a fourth time, then he carried on until I’d had six of the best from him. Mehmet paused, lifting me up slightly, teasing me as he kissed my neck.

“Ohhhhhh­hhhhh fuck Mehmet, what are you doing to me? I never thought I could feel so horny. I just want to turn you on soooooo­oooo much,” I panted. “I just want to pleasure you.”

“Oh Joanne, I’m just showing you how a hot slut with a body like yours should act. And now it’s time to pound your cunt with my 12 inch monster cock. Get ready to have your teen body used and abused my filthy fuckslut,” boasted Mehmet.

With that Mehmet began to fuck me harder and harder. I felt the force of his cock right through my body. My big, firm teen tits began to bounce with each heavenly thrust. “POUND ME MEHMET, POUND ME HARDER, GIVE IT TO ME SOOOOOO­OOOO HARD,” I screamed.

Mehmet grabbed hold of my tits, tweaking my nipples which were so hard. “JOANNE, YOU BIG TITTED TEEN WHORE. I LOVE THESE 36C PLEASURE MOUNDS. FUCK YOUR TEEN BODY IS INCREDIBLE,” Mehmet shouted as he pounded me.

I was in heaven as Mehmet fucked me. “OHHHHHH­HHHH MEHMET, YESSSSSS­SSSSSS­, I’M YOUR FILTHY BLONDE FUCKSLUT, DOG ME MEHMET, DOG ME HARDER, I’M YOUR TEEN WHORE NOW. FUCK YESSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSSSSS­ MEHMET, POUND YOUR BIG TITTED WHORE’S CUNT,” I screamed, getting more and more carried away.

“OHHHHHH­HHHHHH­H YESSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSSSSS­S JOANNE, YOU’RE JUST AS HOT AND FILTHY AS I IMAGINED, TAKE MY 12 INCHES JOANNE, TAKE IT ALL IN YOUR TEEN CUNT, YOU’RE MY DIRTY FUCKTOY NOW,” gloated Mehmet.

“MAUL MY TITTIES MEHMET, POUND MY FUCKING CUNT, I’M A FILTHY BLONDE FUCKTOY”, I screamed as I pushed my arse and cunt back to get the real force of being fucked. I could feel my orgasm building and I knew Mehmet was close to cumming.

Mehmet was fucking me relentlessly. “Hey Genie, are you enjoying the show? Thanks to you, Joanne is really performing like the filthy slut she should be.”

The Genie laughed. “Oh Mehmet, I am loving the show. You really are giving it to Joanne. She is a total sex mad slut now, and she definitely loves your huge cock.”

“OHHHHHH­HHH FUCK YESSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSS I DO, I FUCKING LOVE MEHMET’S 12 INCH MONSTER COCK POUNDING MY TEEN CUNT,” I screamed. “I WANT YOUR CUM MEHMET, I WANT YOUR CUM INSIDE MY HOT CUNT. MAKE ME YOUR FILTHY TEEN CUMWHORE, I’M SOOOOOO­OOOOOO­OO CLOSE MEHMET, JUST FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME,” I yelled as the electricity in my body spread. I was losing control and I knew it.

Mehmet’s thrusts got harder and harder as his hands meshed by tits together. “I’M GONNA CUM JOANNE, I’M GONNA FILL YOUR TEEN CUNT WITH MY CUM, OHHHHHH­HHHHHH­HH FUCK, BE MY CUMSLUT JOANNE, YESSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSSSSS­S FUCKKKKKK­KKKKKK­KKKKKK­KKKK YESSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSSSSS­S,” Mehmet moaned as I felt his huge cock pulse inside of me.

As Mehmet’s cum penetrated me, my whole body tensed up, before letting go with the biggest orgasm I could ever experience. I lost total control as my screams filled the shop. “YESSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSSSS MEHMET, I’M YOUR CUMSLUT, YOUR FILTHY TEEN CUMWHORE, I’M YOUR ENGLISH, BLONDE SEX SLAVE MEHMET, FUCK YOUR CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BELONGS IN MY FUCKING TEEN CUNT, YESSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSSSSS­SSSSSS­SS, YOU’RE THE HOTTEST TURKISH STUD EVERRRRRR­RRRRRR­RRRRRR­RRRRRR­RR.”

Mehmet held his cock inside of me as he panted like mad. He carried on teasing my nipples with his rough hands. “Ohhhhh Joanne, you were magnificent, you really were hotter than any wank fantasy. I’m gonna really enjoy having you as my sexy girlfriend. You’re going to be soooooo­oooooo­ooooo dirty and soooooo­ooooo slutty just for me.”

Eventually I let Mehmet slide his cock out of me and I turned around, my blue eyes looking at him with total hunger as I groped his amazing body. “Ohhhhhh­hhhh Mehmet, I’m soooooo­ooooo lucky. I can’t believe I have the hottest boyfriend ever. I’m gonna be the hottest, dirtiest, horniest girlfriend in the world. My 18 year old body belongs to you now. I’m gonna be the filthy teen whore out of your fantasies.”

With that I gave Mehmet the most passionate kiss as I melted into his hot Turkish arms.

Since that magical day two months ago my life has changed beyond recognition and it is soooooo­ooooo wonderful. The first thing I did was drop of university and move to Turkey with Mehmet. My parents were very encouraging of me. They both love Mehmet and acknowledge that with my body, my life is better spent being a filthy fuckslut for him. And boy, have I been a filthy fuckslut for Mehmet. I have been dirtier than I have thought possible. I spend every waking moment thinking about Mehmet and pleasuring him where possible.

Frequently we involve other hot girls in our fuck sessions, which is fine with me as Mehmet made me totally bisexual. Some of them have involved my friends from home who Mehmet thought were hot as well. And Michelle and Imogen have continued their relationship back in the UK. They have moved in together and I frequently get updates on the dirty things they get up to.

So that’s my story. Right now I am sitting in our house, wearing the sexiest red lingerie with stockings and suspenders. My tits are practically falling out of it and I know Mehmet loves it when I bend over and show my ass off in it. After writing this story I have a hand in my cunt and I am fingering myself and as I look over at Mehmet on the bed he is totally naked and looking soooooo­oooooo­oooo hot. His 12 inch cock is rock hard and looks so appetising. I think I’ll give Mehmet a long, slow sexy blow job so I can taste more of his hot cum. Then he can put me in any position he wants and fuck my teen cunt. Oh how I love being his filthy blonde English teen fuckslut.