The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Synopsis: A trainee stands between a man of power and his goal.

* * *

The Tunnel

By: Dark Wynd

Running footsteps echoed through the underground utility tunnel.

“Marianne,” said the shorter girl, slowing down. “I have to stop for a minute. I have to rest.”

Marianne reached out and took the girl’s hand. “C’mon, Abigail,” she said. “You can make it. We’re almost there.”

“You said that fifteen minutes ago,” said Abigail, hand on her ribs. “I’m not as athletic as you. Besides, I’m just a kid.”

“Stop that,” said Marianne. “You’re eighteen now, so you’re not a kid anymore. More importantly, he knows you’re eighteen, so if he takes you, there’s not a single legal thing we can do to take you back from him.”

“It’s not fair,” said Abigail. “I didn’t ask for this.”

“It’s not because of who you are,” said Marianne. “It’s because of what you are...and because of what’s locked in your head. He’s already far too dangerous. If he gets hold of you, he’ll be unstoppable. That makes getting you away from him bigger than either of us.”

“If I’m so important,” said Abigail, “then why’d they only send you to protect me? You’re barely older than I am. What are you...twenty?”

“Twenty-one,” said Marianne, “and I’m here because I was the only one in the area who could get to you immediately. They just found out who you are this morning and there was no way your assigned Guardian could get to you in time, so they sent me to escort you to a safe place. Only, they discovered an hour ago that he knew who you were and, worse, where you were. So you’re stuck with me until we get you to safety.”

Abigail looked at Marianne. “Are you even a Guardian?”

Marianne nodded. “Of course.”

Abigail’s eyebrows rose. “Really?”

Marianne sighed. “In training.”

Abigail blinked. “Ummm...are you good?”

Marianne laughed. “Don’t worry,” she said. “You’ll be fine. Let’s start moving again, though.”

“All right,” said Abigail. “I’m rea...oh...oh...oh!”

“Abigail!” said Marianne. “What is it?”

“He’s...he’s in my head!” said Abigail, grasping Marianne’s forearm. “He’s in my head! Get him out!”

Marianne closed her eyes in concentration. There was silence for several seconds. Then her eyes snapped open.

“He’s close!” said Marianne. “He’s right down the tunnel! We have to go...now!”

Abigail’s eyes were wide. “It feels like he’s trying to wrap something around my brain!”

Sweat dotted Marianne’s forehead. “He is,” she said, muttering. “I’m doing what I can to stop him.”

“Okay!” said Abigail. “I’m ready! Let’s run!”

“Can’t,” said Marianne, teeth clenched. “I can’t maintain this shield and run at the same time. Damn...he’s...he’s really strong.”

“But...but...but what are we going to do?”

Marianne sighed. “Only one thing we can do,” she said. “He’s looking for you...so we’re going to have to give him you.”

* * *

Hello, Abigail.

How are you talking to me in my head?

I can do many things, little one.

Who are you? What do you want?

My name is Carswell, Abigail. And what I want is simple...you.

I haven’t done anything to you. Leave me alone!

Don’t worry, little one. You’ll learn to love me...whether you like it or not. Where’s your friend?

She’s going after you right now. If you run in the other direction, you might be able to get away in time.

You’re not a good liar, Abi. I can call you Abi, right? I’d know if she was getting closer to me.

Fine, I lied. She said she was going to get help.

I think you mean she got scared and ran away, Abi.

Whatever.

Don’t worry. I won’t abandon you like she did.

She’s coming back. She said so. With help.

Believe that if you wish, dear. It doesn’t matter. Because if you’ll open your eyes, you’ll realize I’m standing right in front of you.

* * *

Carswell was tall and dark-haired. He looked down at the girl in front of him.

“I am not amused,” he said.

The girl shrugged. “Life’s full of little disappointments.”

“Clever,” he said. “Very clever. But bad for you...because now I’m angry.”

Marianne smiled. “You’re weren’t hard to fool,” she said. “You’re supposed to be so tough, but you didn’t even bother to make sure it was actually Abigail. Cloning her mental signature enough to fool a surface probe is child’s play.”

“I’m still going to catch her, you know,” he said,

“Maybe,” said Marianne, “but not today. She’s gone.”

Carswell’s eyes were blank. Then suddenly he was back.

“Gone!” he said. “She’s completely out of the tunnel! Bitch!”

Marianne smiled. “Better luck next time,” she said.

Carswell looked at her. “It seems I’ve missed out on the grand prize today,” he said, “so I’ll have to settle for the consolation prize.”

Marianne’s eyes flashed. “I tell you now,” she said. “I won’t be taken easily.”

Carswell smiled. “I’d be disappointed if you were.”

His eyes narrowed.

Marianne showed no reaction as sudden pressure exerted on her mental shields.

“That all you got?” she said.

“No,” said Carswell, “but I think it’s all you have. You, my dear, aren’t even a full Guardian. You’re a fucking trainee.”

“You’ll still have to do better, dickhead,” said Marianne, sweat beading her forehead. “I’m fine.”

“Of course I will,” said Carswell, taking a step closer. “For now, however, why don’t you take off your shoes?”

“Bite me,” said Marianne, her heart pounding. She felt a tickling in the back of her mind and she rushed to fill the crack.

“Such defiance,” he said. “It’s actually cute.”

Her mental defenses stood strong, but she felt his presence oozing through every crack and crevice. The tickling in the back of her mind grew stronger.

“Come now, my little Guardian,” said Carswell. “Let’s see those adorable toes.”

“Not...happening,” said Marianne, teeth clenched. Then she felt a spike of anxiousness as she realized her hands were stripping her feet. She couldn’t afford to shift her attention from her shields, so she could only observe helplessly as her hands tossed her shoes and socks to the side.

“Very good, my little Guardian,” said Carswell. “It’s appropriate, you know. Barefoot before your Master.”

“You’re...not...my...Master,” said Marianne, trying to take a step back.

“Oh, I beg to differ,” said Carswell, taking another step closer. “I’m your Master...and you’re my slut.”

“No!” said Marianne, pulling her blouse open with an explosion of buttons. “I am not a slut!”

“You are, my little barefoot slut,” said Carswell. “You’re nothing but a cum receptacle. Take off your bra.”

“I...will...not!” said Marianne

The pressure from his mind made her breathless. Marianne raced to fill the cracks in her shields, but he was everywhere. He was slipping in through razor-thin breaks. She could feel his presence filling small spaces in her mind.

“Be a good slut,” said Carswell, “and take off your fucking bra.”

“Not...going...to...happen...dickless...!” said Marianne, but she felt her hands working behind her, unhooking her bra. And then she was sliding the garment off her bare shoulders.

“Nice tits, slut,” said Carswell, taking three more steps forward. He was less than six feet away from her now. “Shake ‘em for me.”

Marianne barely heard him. She retreated to a smaller place inside her mind, trying desperately to hold on. She was giving ground in the hope of holding her core self intact. She registered belatedly that she was shaking her bare tits for the leering Carswell, but she couldn’t do anything about that at the moment.

“Cum slut,” said Carswell, “take off your fucking pants.”

Marianne could only watch as her hands stripped off her jeans. In moments she was standing before Carswell dressed only in pink panties.

“Sluts don’t wear underwear,” said Carswell, “and you’re a slut. Take them off.”

Marianne fought the order with everything she had. She was too deep inside her own mind, however, and her hands were too far away. She felt her panties sliding over her bare hips and down her thighs, and then she was standing in front of Carswell naked.

“Look at you,” said Carswell. “I’m fully dressed, and you’re fucking naked. What kind of girl doesn’t bother with clothes?”

Marianne felt her lips move. “A slut,” she said.

“So what does that make you?”

Marianne struggled, but couldn’t stop herself. “A slut.”

“What kind of slut?”

“A cum slut.”

Carswell nodded. “Very good, slut!” he said. “But I sense you’re still fighting me. That’s bad. You need more convincing. So, let’s give you a little motivation for pleasing me.”

The small part of herself that Marianne still controlled wondered what he meant. And then she knew.

“Well, slut?” said Carswell.

Suddenly breathless, Marianne whimpered as her hips wriggled. Her sex lubricated far more than it ever had before and her nipples became hard. In moments, she was a creature of pure need.

“Now,” said Carswell. “Turn around and bend over.”

Marianned turned and leaned forward, ass high, palms on her thighs. She stared straight ahead.

“Don’t move,” said Carswell, “but you’re free to speak.”

He placed his hand on her ass. “Make no mistake,” he said. “You’re nothing more to me than a cum receptacle, and that’s what I’m going to use you for. However, you ruined my day by helping that girl escape, and now you’re going to be punished.”

Marianne felt Carswell lift his hand from her ass. She wriggled, but was otherwise unable to move.

Carswell dropped his heavy hand, speaking as he struck her ass with repeated sharp slaps.

“Defying my wishes...”

Thwack!

“...is always bad...”

Thwack!

“Always.”

Thwack!

Thwack!

Thwack!

“Right, slut?

Thwack!

Marianne squirmed as her ass reddened under his heavy hand. Finally, hips wriggling and helplessly lubricating, she said, “Please! Stop!”

Carswell’s hand continued striking sharp blows to Marianne’s burning bottom.

Thwack!

“Please...what?”

Thwack!

“Please...Master...!”

Thwack!

“Better. What are you?”

Thwack!

Thwack!

“A...a slut, Master.”

Thwack!

“What kind of slut?”

Thwack!

Thwack!

“A...a...a...”

“Say it.”

Thwack thwack thwack thwack thwack!

“A cum slut, Master! I’m a cum slut!”

Carswell stopped. Marianne’s cheeks were wet.

“And locked,” he said. “However, sluts don’t stand. They belong on their knees, don’t they?”

Marianne eyes widened as she dropped to her knees on the cement.

Carswell took the final step forward. He was a foot away from her now.

“No...no...” said Marianne, but her fingers were already working his zipper.

“Yes, slut,” he said. “You belong to me now. Your job...your only job now...is to please my cock. And any other cocks I tell you to please.”

Marianne pulled his cock through the zipper opening. Her eyes locked onto his member. The masculine smell filled her lungs. That cock...that glorious cock...

“No...!” she said.

Carswell smiled. A cold, hard, cruel smile.

Marianne’s mouth watered.

“Suck my cock, slut,” said Carswell.

Marianne’s awareness shrunk to the totality of Carswell’s cock and nothing else. She tried desperately to muster the strength for resistance, but all she managed was, “Yes, Master,” and she slid her warm, wet mouth over his thickening hardness.

A complete sense of fulfillment flooded Marianne’s body as her mouth enveloped Carswell’s cock. It was a feeling of rightness, a deep-seated knowledge she was doing what she was born to do. She knew Carswell was causing this surge of submission, but she was helpless to stop it. The spark of resistance inside her was too small to fend off the overwhelming sense of completion.

She was a slut. Sluts sucked cock. Marianne’s mouth disregarded her inner struggle. Marianne’s mouth had become a slut’s mouth.

Lips wrapped firmly around Carswell’s shaft, Marianne’s head bobbed as she slid her wet mouth along his cock. The fat head pressed deeper and deeper into her throat, but she stroked her mouth over his hardness without pause.

“You’ll be a good cocksucker, slut,” said Carswell. “You’ll get more practice tonight. For now, though, stand up.”

Marianne stood. Her knees throbbed from pressing on the ungiving cement, but she hadn’t realized the ache until his shaft slid from her mouth. Her mind shrieked defiance, but her mouth missed his cock.

“Now, spread your ankles.”

Marianne’s ankles parted. Then she felt those heavy hands on her shoulders as pressure mounted against her wet pussy.

“You cost me a lot today, slut,” he said. “and all I’m getting out of it is your ass.” His fat cockhead parted her sex.

Breathless, she could only wriggle as his cock pushed inside her. Her thighs unconsciously parted further as she tried to give him more room.

After several heartbeats, he began stroking into her without pause. His heavy balls slapped against her clit as his pelvis slammed against her ass.

“Now, tell me, Guardian,” said Carswell, his voice steady. “What are you?”

The tiny spark that Marianne still controlled heard her voice answer, “A slut, Master.”

“Correct,” said Carswell, stroking into Marianne with increasing intensity. “What kind of slut?”

Marianne couldn’t remember where she was. Some kind of tunnel or something? It didn’t matter. Master’s cock was the only important thing.

“A cum slut, Master,” she said. And then her head went back and she cried out as Carswell buried his cock deep inside her and emptied his balls.

The End