The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Truth About You

as i parked my car in my garage i noticed another car was in the driveway. as i reached the door to my house i could hear some rattling in my house. then suddenly everything when silent.

i opened the door and i saw you two kneeling in the present position next to each other naked except for the collars, high heels and nipples clamps attached to each other.

when you heard me come in you didn’t even look up but you assume the worship position and said in union “Good evening Master How can we serve you today .”

i walked passed you, ignoring you and i went to the kitchen. i took my jacket off and prepared a cup of coffee while keeping an eye on you to see if you move.

you stayed still not daring to move.

when i finished my coffee i moved to the living room sat down on my chairs and i snapped my fingers.

when you heard the snapping of my fingers you moved up and crawled to where i was sitting and kneel at Present in front of me.

“you may start” i said. and like magic you moved to remove my shoes each one taking one foot.

first your start kissing the shoe and licking it clean. then you remove it from my foot and move it to your nose and take a deep breath. then you give it one last kiss and put it to the side.

then you start massaging my feet as you remove the socks. when the socks are removed you start kissing my foot. Every inch of my foot. Then you looked up and say a word “Please”

i looked down at both of you and nods. as you had my permission you start licking my feet. you licked the sole , the toes, between the toes when you licked it all you start sucking on each toes hungrily like there is no tomorrow.

i snapped my fingers again and you moved to the present position.

“hello girls” i said “hope you had a very good day”.

“yes we did Master” you said in union .

i pointed to you and said “stool”.

so you moved closer and went on all 4 like a stool so i can rest my feet on your back.

i open the drawer next to me and took a vibrator from it. i leaned forward put my finger in your pussy and it was soaked with your juice .

i moved my fingers to your lips and said lick. you obeyed and cleaned my fingers.

i put the vibrator inside of you locking it and start it on the lower level.

i could feel you shiver but you didn’t move.

i told your sister to prepare dinner and she crawled to the kitchen.

i put my feet on your back and turned the TV on.

suddenly you feel the vibrator moving faster as i played with its setting with the remote control.

you started moaning but you kept still .

then suddenly the vibrator stopped and you opened your eyes in shock but kept still.

then it start vibrating again faster and faster and when you were close it stopped again.

this kept happening till you sister crawled in and announce that dinner is ready.

i stood up and stopped the vibrator. you fell to the floor moaning .

i gave you 2 mn to regain control to yourself and moved to the dining table.

you crawled behind me and waited next to me kneeling as i ate my dinner.

from time to time i would pick something from my plate and i would feed you with my hand .

as your sister was standing next to me waiting to serve me anything.

after i finish my dinner i looked at your sister and say Obey.

she knelt under the table and start unbuckling my pants and waited for further instructions.

“you may begin” i said and she start licking and sucking my cock to become hard.

i looked at you and said “ATTENTION” and you moved to the Attention Position next to me.

and i start playing with your pussy as you stand there.

i grab the nipple clamp chain and lean closer to me and i gave you a hard kiss on your lips.

then i stood up my cock so hard and ready and i moved to the bedroom and the 2 of you crawling behind me.

when the first light of the sun came through the windows i woke up to see my 2 slave crawling next to me in a fetal position sleeping lightly.

i moved from bed lightly so i won’t wake them up and went to the bathroom.

when i returned i saw you waking up. and when you looked at me you were blushing red as you remember what happened the night before.

you looked at me and said “that was amazing i lost all control of my body it was like someone else was driving it”.

i smiled and nodded.

you woke up your sister as i left the room.

after breakfast we sat in on the kitchen table to talk.

your sister had to go to work but she will be back at night.

“can you do that again Please. i want to feel the lost of control again it was so exciting “.

i looked at you and said “yes but you need another day in the chamber. are you ready for that”.

you nodded. “i have taken a vacation time from work i can be here all week.” you said

“OK then lets start " and i start walking toward the basement.

when we enter the basement it was full with equipments and a big metal box like a coffin in the center of the room.

i looked at the box and open it, it was filled with water.

i offer my hand and you moved closer and lay down in the tank with my help.

when i closed the lid you closed your eyes and waited.

i went to my computer and run the program and press start.

you world exploded into light, color and sound.

voices where chanting something into your mind as swirling colors and elusive patterns raced across your vision.

i made sure that the program will be running for 8 hours and that my phone is connected to your vitals.

and i left the room to go to work.

after like an eternity you could here the chanting in your mind with your own voice.

I belong to Master Raad.
Master Raad Owns me.
My body belongs to Master Raad.
Master Raad owns my body.
I live to serve Master Raad.
Master Raad Control me.
My will is Master Raad will.
I have no will of my own.
My will belongs to Master Raad.
Master Raad is my everything.
I will do whatever Master Raad wants.
There is no hesitation when obeying Master Raad.
I obey without hesitation Master Raad.
I long to serve Master Raad.
It gives me pleasure to serve Master Raad.
Master Raad is my world.
I live to please Master Raad.
I breathe for the pleasure of Master Raad.
I love to worship Master Raad.
I love to kneel at Master Raad Feet.
I will do anything to please Master Raad.
I am Master Raad Slave.
I belong to Master Raad.
I am Master Raad property........
repeating over and over

when i came back home and i opened the tank your eyes were blank.

your face in relaxed and your body like a rag.

i picked you up and you whispered something

i leaned forward and i could here you repeating the script.

i put you in bed and let you sleep for a while.

as i slept next to you putting my arms around you.

i wake in the evening with the smell of coffee and the sun light through the window.

i looked to my side but you were not there.

i went to the bathroom when i was out i was chocked to see you waiting for me on worship position with a tray of food in front of you.

“Good Evening my Master” you said in a shivering voice.

i looked down at you and moved to sit on bed.

you waited there patiently your forehead to the floor.

i snapped my fingers and you stood up, took the tray and moved to put it in bed next to me. and you knelt to my left on the floor.

i start eating my Dinner as you waited there with blank eyes.

when i finished i looked at you and asked you “tell me what are you thinking my slave?".

you start saying the script like in the tape

I belong to Master Raad.
Master Raad Owns me.
My body belongs to Master Raad.
Master Raad owns my body.
I live to serve Master Raad.
Master Raad Control me.
My will is Master Raad will.
I have no will of my own.
My will belongs to Master Raad.
Master Raad is my everything.
I will do whatever Master Raad wants.
There is no hesitation when obeying Master Raad.
I obey without hesitation Master Raad.
I long to serve Master Raad.
It gives me pleasure to serve Master Raad.
Master Raad is my world.
I live to please Master Raad.
I breathe for the pleasure of Master Raad.
I love to worship Master Raad.
I love to kneel at Master Raad Feet.
I will do anything to please Master Raad.
I am Master Raad Slave.
I belong to Master Raad.
I am Master Raad property.

over and over till i told you to stop.

you looked down when i sat on bed my hard on in front of your face.

i snapped my fingers and you lean down and start kissing and licking my feet moving all the way up to the center of your world.

when you reach it you stopped and looked up at me with begging eyes even though your face was blank but your eyes said it all.

i nods and you continued your work.

after a while i looked at my clock and it was night. i snapped my fingers and pointed the space in front of me. you crawled to the pointed space and knelt.

i leaned forward and whispered in your ears “Wake-up my Baby Girl”.

i could see the life coming back to your body and face.

“That was incredible i never felt anything like that " you said heavily as you dropped your Posture.

“it was like i was a Passenger in my own body and all that i could hear was my voice repeating over and over the script.”

i leaned forward and kissed her on her lips and smiled.” i am so glad you enjoyed it.”

and hugged you till i heard the front door open .

POV slave

when he heard the door open and closed he moved to the kitchen closing the bedroom door behind him not to disturb the sleeping beauty.

when he entered the kitchen he was greeted by sight that made him hard.

his other girl was there standing with only an apron to cover her body preparing a sandwich and singing out loud the script from the Machine .

Master Raad Control me. ooo yeah
My will is Master Raad will. yeah yeah yeah
I have no will of my own. nanananan
My will belongs to Master Raad. lalalalal
Master Raad yeah yeah is my everything.
I will do whatever Master Raad wants. ohohohohoh
There is no hesitation when obeying Master Raad. yeahyeahyeah
I obey without hesitation Master Raad. lalalalalalalal

that is when she noticed me and stopped she looked at me blushing red.

then looked down not daring to look up.

i smiled at her and said “well well what do we have here?”

“good evening Master please forgive me if i disturbed you .” you said hesitantly.

i moved closer put my fingers under your chin and moved your head till our eyes met.

when you looked into my eyes i could see the change starting to take effect. i could imagine you mind melting into my eyes.

“hello sweety”

“hello Master” you whispered not moving your eyes away.

i leaned forward and gave you a gentle kiss on your lovely lips and whispered in your ears.

repeat your Mantra for me my slave. you took a deep breath and recite the mantra over and over again while looking deeply into my eyes.

I love you Master.
I will do anything for you Master.
I am your slave Master.
You are MY Master.
I will do anything to please you Master.
I love to serve you Master.

i moved my hand to your pussy and you shivered when i touched it and moaned loudly.

when i took my hand out it was soaked with your juice.

i cleaned my hands on your breast and return to play with your pussy.

you are moaning louder now as your pussy muscle try to grab my hand.

you whispered Hard “PLEASE”

“Please what , what do you want sweety”i asked

you moaned louder “PLEASE LET ME CUM MASTER”

“are you a good girl” i asked again.

“yes Master Please”.

i looked into your eyes and said one word “CUM”

and your world exploded and i put my arms around you to hold you from falling.

The End Maybe as it is my first Attempt it all depends on you.