The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trophy Wife

Mary Birch awakens and sits up with a start. This wasn’t her bedroom. In fact, she shouldn’t be in bed at all. She had been...shopping in Beverly Hills!

Yes, Beverly Hills. How did she get here? The black man, the one who had approached her, calling her name, claiming to know her from college. Mary hadn’t recognized him at all but he seemed to know her and he was friendly enough and certainly good looking with rich brown eyes and a dazzling smile.

When he’d held out his hand to shake hers she hadn’t wanted to be rude. So she took it...and then...and then...nothing. Mary could recall nothing else. Had she been drugged? She didn’t feel drunk or drugged, not that she would know what either felt like.

Looking around the room Mary saw that it was well appointed, luxurious even. It had the look and feel of a five star hotel suite. Is that where she was, a hotel? Looking around she saw no phone so it couldn’t be a hotel.

Shaking her head to clear it of the fog, she pushes off the covers and the cool air causes her to look down and realizes that she is naked. Mary hated being naked, always wearing her gown or snug pajamas to bed. Only when Fred wanted to do it did she get naked and then only for the time it took for him to get off. Then Mary would get her night clothes back on.

Pulling the cover off the bed Mary wrapped it around herself and silently made her way to the closet. Opening it she found clothes. Checking them she saw that they were all in her size. But all much more risque than she would ever actually wear though Fred often badgered her to dress more sexily. However now she had no choice. She couldn’t find any panties or bras so she was forced to go with a white low cut tank top and scandalously short mini-skirt.

Mary was appalled. Though at 34 she still maintained the body of a 20 year old and needed no bra for her 32D cups, and her husband would go insane if he knew his long quest for her to go without underwear was finally a reality, Mary still felt naked. She was a deeply conservative woman.

Slipping on some sandals she cautiously opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. Seeing no one she moved more boldly towards the stairs. When she reached the top she her nose was assaulted by wonderful smells and her stomach growled accordingly. Breakfast had been the only meal she’d consumed...the day before? Had it been a full day? Surely Fred was out looking for her or had called the police.

Mary nearly jumped a foot when someone spoke to her.

“Good you’re up.”

Turning to see who it was she saw a gorgeous brunette with an amazing body. Truly amazing. Mary found herself wondering how much such a body had cost. The other woman seemed to read her mind.

“Its all real Mrs.Birch. Master’s handy work. Spectacular isn’t it? 40DD-22-40 if you’re wondering. Maybe Master will do the same to you. But I doubt it, you are in great shape.”

Finally Mary got her wits about her and began to ask questions.

“Who are you? Why am I here?”

“Oh my name is Tana. As for why you are here, I’d best let Master tell you that. Come on, I know you must be hungry.”

With that, Tana breezed past Mary and went down the stairs. Not knowing what else to do, Mary followed.

Tana led her into a beautiful dining room where there was a table laden with mouth watering foods. Again her stomach growled. Her companion giggled.

“No need to wait on ceremony. Master has already eaten and won’t be joining us. C’mon, lets eat!” With that, the gorgeous brunette sits and digs in. Mary, seeing no reason to fight it joined her. Nothing was said as the women ate their fill.

“Did you get enough Mrs.Birch?”

“Yes, thank you. When do I meet this “Master”?

“The Master has instructed me to bring you to him when you’ve finished. This way please Mrs.Birch.”

Mary follows Tana through the home until they come to a door. Tana opens it and ushers Mary inside a large study. Closing the door behind them Tana steps past her and approaches the same black man from the mall who is seated in a leather wing back chair.

“Master, Mrs.Birch is ready to see you.”

“Excellent have her take a seat then you may leave.”

“Yes Master. Please Mrs.Birch, sit here.”

Mary takes a sit in a chair opposite the man who abducted her. Tana leaves, quietly closing the door behind her.

“Hello Mrs.Birch. Please stay silent and allow me to explain why you’re here. First off, let me tell you that you are in no danger and will not be harmed in any way. Nor are you being held for ransom. I am a trainer. I train women to please men. What this means is that a man chooses a woman, or women as the case may be and hires me to make changes in them mental and/or physical. These women are then enslaved to these men in a limited fashion. Their fate is usually that of trophy wives or mistresses. Your case is unique. Your husband heard about me and contacted me regarding my services. I carefully vetted him as I do all potential clients. I found his company is about to go public and figured he was planning to trade up to a trophy wife. Thats usually the request with a psych profile like his. But he surprised me. He still loves you and wants to remain married to you. What he wants Mrs.Birch, is for you to be his trophy wife. So here you are. Questions?”

“You lie! Fred would never do such a thing!”

The Master doesn’t answer. Insead he tosses something to her. She instinctively catches it. Its her cell phone.

“Feel free to call your husand Mrs.Birch. He knew you wouldn’t believe me.”

Mary attempts to dial 911 but the numbers make no sense to her.

“You’ll find that if you concentrate on your husand’s cell phone number you can hit speed dial. Anything else and you won’t be able to use the phone at all. I’m not a fool Mrs.Birch.”

Realizing she had no choice, Mary Birch hit the number for her husand’s cell which was plain as day now, and put the phone to her ear.

“Hello Mary.”

“Fred, thank god you answered!, This man is holding me hostage and says you paid him to do it!”

“Mary calm down. Trust me, this is for the best.”

“Y-you mean...its true? You paid him to kidnap me? To...train me to be some...some bimbo!”

“You won’t be a bimbo Mary. You’ll just...loosen up a little. Be a little more open to direction...thats all.”

“You bastard! How can you do this to me! You won’t get away with this. Do you hear me! You won’t get away with this!”

“Mary, you’ll only be there through the weekend. Thats four days. I’ve let every one know that you went to some spa. I’ll pick you up on Monday personally. Now listen to the Master. I’ve instructed him to answer any and all questions you have. I love you Mary.”

“Well I hate you Fred! I hate you!”

The line goes dead and Mary thows the cellphone against the wall, shattering it.

“Mrs.Birch, hysterics will do you no good. Relax. Ask me any questions you may have. That too is unusual but your husband insisted you know the details. Please Mrs.Birch sit down.

Calming herself, Mary sits, fighting back tears.

“Why are you doing this to me?”

“Mrs.Birch, you act as if this is personal. I assure you, it isn’t. I’m a professional. I’m doing this because your husband hired me to change you.”

“What does he want? For me to have bigger tits? A rounder ass? Maybe he wants me to be blonde with just enough IQ left to snap gum when I chew it.”

“No, your husband is pleased with your body, though I will be ever so slightly increasing your devotion to maintaining its superb shape and also strengthening your body image so that you can maintain your body for some years. Your red haired intelligence will remain as is. The primary thing your husand wants is for you to be more submissive to him sexually. Other than your prudishness, he feels you are the perfect wife and mother.”

“Omygod! More sexually open? You mean blowjobs and anal sex, don’t you?”

“For starters. He also wants you to be bi-sexual so that you’ll be more comfortable with the threesomes and foursomes you’ll be having.”

“He asked me about a threesome before and I told him I’d have his balls on toast if he ever mentioned it to me again!”

“Indeed, so instead he mentioned it to me. Now he will get what he wants. If its any consolation, you won’t be alone. Your friends Natalie and Barbara will be joining you.”

“What? Why? How?”

“Lets just say your husband wanted his own private harem and he has coveted your friends for years. Threesomes AND foursomes, remember?”

“Yes...I see. But it makes no sense. I mean I can understand Natalie, she is even more stacked than I am, Fred’s type all the way. But Barbara? She could slip through a crack in the sidewalk.”

“Not anymore. She hasn’t been touring Europe for the past month. She has been here, being changed mind and body to suit your husand’s tastes. She now rivals both you and Natalie in that department.”

“How? Are you a surgeon? Tana said you did her body and it was all natural. I don’t believe that!”

“Believe it, its true. I use hypnosis, eft and nlp to craft women mind, body and soul. It takes longer than surgery, but its painless and natural; unlike surgery there are no side effects and no danger of nerves being cut.”

“I have heard that hypnosis can enlarge breasts.”

“And more Mrs.Birch.”

“You said that you enslave women to men in a limited fashion. What does that mean?”

“It means that the conditioning works as long as the men aren’t abusive or harmful to the women. I don’t tolerate that sort of thing and some men go absolutely crazy when given power over a woman. I’m not a sporting goods store, they want a punching bag they can go elsewhere. I do program in light BDSM if the client has that kink, but thats it. Thats also why I carefully profile each potential client, to make certain they can handle the responsibility. Plus the women are programmed to return to me if endangered by their Master.”

“Why return to you?”

“So that the problem can be dealt with discretely. The women I change come from all walks of life. I can’t afford any questions.”

“How much is my husand paying you?”

“For you? $750,000 which is the low end. He only wants some minor psychological changes.”

“$750,000!”

“For a slave Mrs.Birch. A woman who will fulfill all of his wants with a snap. Believe me, some of my clients think I’m giving it away at that price when they experience the results. Understand I deal only with men for whom my fees are pocket change.”

“How much for Barbara?”

“$2,500,000.”

“My god!”

“Well besides extensive body changes, she was violently opposed to both being enslaved to your husband and lesbianism. It took me alot more than a weekend to break and reprogram her. And before you ask, Natalie was $850,000. Slightly more than you because while she didn’t mind enslavement or lesbianism, both of which were strong fantasies of hers, she was opposed to Fred being her Master so I had to work her over a bit on that point. Your husband wasn’t real popular with your friends.”

“No they both dislike him, think he is an asshole.”

“Correction, disliked him. Thought he was an asshole. Now he is the sun they revolve around.”

“I can’t believe this.”

“Believe it. Its happening. Anymore questions Mrs.Birch?”

“Yes. Where are Barbara and Natalie.”

“Natalie is currently with your husband. I imagine he is breaking her in. Barbara is upstairs. I’m finished with her save for a few finishing touches to her psyche. Hmmm...would you like to see her?

“Yes. Yes I would.”

“This way.”

Mary follows the Master out of his office and up the same stairs she came down. She is led to a room at the end of the hallway. Master opens the door and Mary follows him inside.

“Hello Barbara. I’ve brought you a visitor.”

Mary is stunned by what she sees. The woman sitting at the mirror combing her hair is only vaguely recognizable as her dear friend Barbara. The woman looks at her in the mirror, then smiles. She gets up and rushes to her friend.

“Mary! Oh its so good to see you! What are you doing here.”

The women hug.

“Barbara, are you okay? What have they done to you?”

Stepping back, Barbara shows herself off.

“Not bad, eh? No more teasing from you and Natalie anymore!”

Mary had to admit,Barbara did indeed look incredible. As good as Natalie, maybe better!

“Barbara, don’t you know Fred had you kidnapped and changed?”

“Oh yes. And I am grateful. I can’t wait to thank our Master.”

“Our Master?”

“Why yes Mary. Our Master. Master Fred.”

“Mary you hate Fred!”

“Oh no! I love our Master. He is everything to me. I could never hate him.”

Mary couldn’t believe the words coming out of her friend’s mouth. She looked over at the Master and he merely smiled at her. This was insane! One best friend had been changed almost beyond recognition and the other was even now probably fucking her husband. Mary felt as if this was a nightmare and she only needed to awaken.

“Barbara, why don’t you give Mary a kiss, help relax her.”

“What?!? No! I...I don’t do that...”

Mary backs away and bumps into someone...the Master. He takes her shoulders and she feels herself relax.

“Mary, look and Barbara. See how beautiful she is. Drink in her body. As she gets closer can you feel the heat? The heat of her desire for you? Yes, I know you can. How can it be wrong to want her back? Of course it isn’t...its good and natural to want to kiss such a beautiful woman. You want to kiss your good friend, make love to her in fact. Don’t fight it Mary....feel it.”

Mary feels as if she is in a dream as she steps forward and kisses Barbara. Chaste at first but she lets her friend’s insistent tongue into her mouth and the last of her resistance gives way to pleasures she’d long wondered about but never expressed. Barbara pulls away first and taking Mary’s hand leads her to the bed. Standing beside the bed, both women undress each other. Naked they get on the bed and kneeling coninue to kiss and explore each others bodies.

The Master smiles and slips out. He hadn’t even needed to hypnotize Mrs.Birch for this. She would be as easy as his profile suggested, as easy as Barbara had been difficult. The Master chuckled. He’d earned his money with that one. The Master went in search of Tana. He needed relief after seeing two such gorgeous women together.

Sometime later, Mary makes her way to the Master’s office. Knocking on the door she hears him say come in. Entering she walks over wearing only a thin silk robe. The Master smiles and Mary looks down sheepishly.

“Mrs.Birch, please, have a seat.”

Settling down Mary seems to gather her courage before speaking.

“You didn’t make me have sex with Barbara, did you?”

“No.”

“You know, I’ve always wanted this stuff. To be controlled, a slave, all decisions out of my hands. Bi-curious as well. I just suppressed it. Its funny, I’ve always wished Fred was stronger. When he suggested a threesome a few years back, I was excited. But he caves so easily to what I want, especially when I make a show of being angry. He could have saved $750,000 if he wasn’t so...so...”

“So much of a wimp?”

“I was looking for a nicer way of saying it, but yes.”

“You might be interested in knowing that he could have saved Natalie’s fee as well. The woman has a submissive streak 100 miles wide and twice as deep. How none of her boyfriends ever figured it out and exploited it is beyond me. I figured it out three minutes into her profile.”

“And Barbara?”

“Lets just say your husband got off cheaply. Never had anyone so difficult before. Her dislike for your husband was deep rooted.”

“But Natalie hated him too...why was she easier?”

“The submissiveness. It far outweighed any dislike she had of Mr.Birch. If he’d had the balls to just bend her over and fuck her he would have owned her. It would have been that simple. Now Mrs.Birch why don’t you quit stalling and tell me what it is you want.”

“Do you still plan to make the changes to me knowing what you know?”

“Of course! I’m a professional Mrs.Birch and I’ve already been paid. I always complete the deal. Plus we both know your husband just isn’t man enough to handle you if I don’t. He would eventually do something simpish to set you off and he would know I didn’t program you. My reputation would be in ruins.”

“I suppose I understand that. You should know that I do have my own money.”

“Mrs.Birch, I never sell out my clients. Once I’ve made a deal, its done.”

“Oh, you misunderstand me. I am fine with the changes as they are minor enough and I admit that I could loosen up a bit. However, I do have a proposal in mind.”

“A proposal?”

“Yes but I’ll need to use your phone. No tricks, just trust me.”

The Master, intrigued points to the phone on his desk. Mary reaches over and dials. The Master listens to her side and his eyes widen in surprise. She turns to him and hands him the phone.

“Just give him your information then you and I have business to discuss.....”

Monday morning at 10 sharp, Fred pulls up to the Master’s huge mansion. He is excited. He’d spent the weekend with Natalie and now he would be picking up Mary and Barbara. He hops out of the car and practically skips up the stairs. Before he can ring the door is opened and Barbara and Mary almost tackle him. Mary shoves her tongue in his mouth.

“Oh Master its so good to see you” Barbara gushes when Fred finally manages to pry his wife off of him.

“Good to see you too Barbra. You look amazing!”

Fred drinks in the transformed goddess in front of him and can’t wait for his first foursome. Mary taps him on the shoulder and for a second he thinks he is in trouble, as he often was with Mary when he oggled another woman.

“Master Fred, the Master wishes to speak to you. We will be in the car.”

Giggling like school girls the two walk over to the car. Smiling like a lunatic, Fred enters the home of the Master.

He is met by the incredibly sexy Tana and she leads him to the Master’s office.

“Hello Mr.Birch. I trust you are satisfied with the results?”

“Oh yes! Natalie was amazing and Barbara looks even better han I had hoped for. And Mary...well tongue kissing me somewhere other than our bedroom says all there is to say.”

“Splendid! I’m always happy to see a pleased client.”

“I don’t know if happy begins to cover it.”

“Well when we are finished you will be even happier.”

“What does that mean? You said you’d be done today?”

“I am. With your wife and her friends I’m completely finished.”

“So what are you talking about?”

“Mr.Birch, your wife figured that since she was being mad more submissive to your will, she felt you needed tobe the typeofman who could handleher and her friends. She paid me to keep you here for the next week and make those changes.”

“What?!?!? I never agreed to that!”

“You’ll recall that neither did your wife.”

“Fuck you! I’m leaving right now!”

“You won’t be going anywhere Mr.Birch. Mrs.Birch and Barbara have already left for home. There they will join Natalie in keeping each other company.”

“I’m calling the police!”

Fred Birch pulls out his cell phone and immediately drops it as a soft hand takes his wrist in an iron grip. He looks and is startled to see that Tana has hold of him. Finding he can’t pull away and frightend by her strength, he throws a punch which she blocks and then sweeps his legs out from under him, slamming him to the ground.

Tana backs away and Fred staggers to his feet. No way was some bitch taking him out. He rushes Tana and finds himself sailing through the air and landing hard on his back. This time he gets up slower. Crouching in a boxing stance from his Golden Gloves days, he throws punch after punch and while Tana barely seems to move, he can’t touch her. Tana glances at her Master and seeing his almost imperceptible nod, steps into a punch while sweeping it aside with her left hand, grabs his throat with her right hand and sweeping with her leg, takes Birch down. This time she maintains her hold, allowing just enough air for him to breathe.

The Master walks over and looks down on redfaced, hapless,Fred.

“Mr.Birch, you shouldbe pleased. I’m not going to doanything too radical. You wife wants you to work out harder, last longer than two minutes in bed, and not be such a bitch. She wants you to be a worthy Master. I can do that. It will take me five days then you’re free to go. Now that isn’t so bad is it?”

“Ugh...I...can’t...”

“Release him Tana.”

Able to breathe again after Tana lets go and smoothly stands up, Fred stays on the floor catching his breathe.

“I can pay you....”

“Sorry Mr.Birch, but I never renege on a deal, no matter how much I’m offered. I am a professoinal.”

“Tell me this atleast, what that bitch pay you?”

“$4,000,000.”

“Thats crazy! And I thought you didn’t work on men?”

“I don’t. But she isn’t feminizing or emasculating you in anyway. She wants you to be more powerful. I can get behind that. So I took her money. Now can you walk upstairs or do you need Tana’s....assitance?”

End