The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trophy Champion

by The Dark Narrator

Part 1

Rehab

Alex pulled into the curved driveway of his house and grabbed his backpack from the passenger seat. The sun was just setting and he could just see the fading lights leaving multicolored streaks across the sky. His house was large compared to the one he grew up in, but it wasn’t as big as many others. He was happy with the size; it was just the two of them after all. While they were considering expanding the family, he knew it would take time to happen and they had time to prepare one of the five rooms.

He opened the door and he immediately smelled something amazing. “Darling, I’m home.” He said with a smile. Such a cliché saying but it was never not funny for him.

“Welcome home, sir!” He heard from the direction of the kitchen and then he heard the familiar click of heels. As she came into view, he got a chance to appreciate her amazing body all over again. At six foot two she stood six inches over him, and with the four-inch strappy sandals she was wearing, she was almost a foot taller. The heels helped sculpt her already amazing legs, but the sheer white stockings she wore made them perfect. A green satin corset held them in place and a matching green thong rounded out the only clothes she wore.

The green set was his favorite one that she owned, it set off her fiery orange hair and freckles perfectly. Her above average height and mostly plain looks weren’t what some would call the perfect woman, but everyone had their version of perfect, and her perfectly proportioned body was his. “Hello my dear.” He said as she walked over. She bent down and let him kiss her fully on the lips.

“Dinner is almost ready, sir. I have your favorite beer cooling in the freezer just how you like it.” She turned to finish and he grinned and slapped her on the bare ass.

“Good girl.” He said and watched her walk away. It reminded him of the first time he met her.

Alex watched her as she limped in, the sweatpants she wore couldn’t hide the boot on her foot. The baggy shirt and ball cap didn’t do anything to hide her beauty. Megan Dorden, the captain of the women’s volleyball team, everyone knew her. Junior, star volleyball player, three-time college player of the year, and two-time national champion. If it wasn’t for what someone called ‘plain Jane’ looks and average assets she would have been in that sports magazine’s famous swimsuit issue. But someone thought her ‘tits’ weren’t big enough and her ass was just average. And they were right, she was average in most regards, but in his opinion, she had legs that could start wars.

He was finishing up his seventh year at the same school. He was in the schools’ doctorate program for his work in sports science and medicine, which meant he knew all about the volleyball team. Their success was one of the major reasons the program he was in even had the funding to exist. Her injury wasn’t overly serious and he probably should just let someone else on his team handle it, but this was a chance he couldn’t miss.

He let her sit in the waiting room for a bit, observing her while she was distracted on her phone. He never understood the constant need for people to be on their phones, but he knew all about the chemical reactions their minds processed while they did. It was one of the founding ideas of his work, to stimulate and overwhelm the minds’ pleasure centers with natural chemical responses to visual and auditory stimulation while implanting suggestions into their minds.

The applications were broad and the amount of help it could do for humanity were immense, and he knew that it could and would be used in a dangerous way. He figured that once his research hit the open market it would be fair game, so he wouldn’t feel bad indulging in it before the rest of the world could abuse it.

She was fully engrossed in whatever she was doing on her phone and didn’t notice him approaching. “Megan.” He said as he stopped in front of her. “I’m Alex Daumer, I’m a senior graduate student here at the facility. Dr Amazan sent your file to us and he said you’re having some trouble coping with your injury?”

She put down her phone and sighed a bit, the hint of a frown crossing her face. “I think he might be overreacting a bit, I’m just in a slump. Usually, I throw myself into training and I can work it out pretty quickly. I just can’t do any training while I recover.” She shrugged as she looked down at her boot.

Alex nodded and motioned for her to follow, “Well let’s make the best of it and have a chat in my office. There’s no reason not to at least talk it out since you can’t sweat it out on the court.”

She stood slowly and stood, her arms using the chair to help her stand. He waited as she followed along, the boot slowing her large stride. His office was larger than most, the wall behind him covered in a large bookshelf filled with medical journals. “Let me begin by saying that I am not a doctor, at least not yet. I’m a graduate student working on my doctorate l, with my focus being sports therapy and psychology. Basically, I am trying to help athletes who are healing their body, also heal their mind. I’m a physical therapist for your brain.” He chuckled at his joke. “I’m here to help in whatever way I can to get you back into winning shape.”

Megan shrugged again and sighed, “I don’t think it’s that big of a deal. I’m just in a funk with this injury. If I can’t get back on the court soon, we could fall too far in the rankings to even qualify for the national championship tournament, I really want to make another run at a title. I want my legacy to be as a champion. It’s already hard enough to win when everyone is healthy, but with me out we are vulnerable.”

Alex wrote some notes and sat back in his chair, “Your frustrations are valid and real, but you can’t let that become the thing that does you in. I understand that you’ve missed a few classes as of late. Your coach is concerned about you, which is why you’re here now.” He picked up a stress ball and started squeezing it. “I’m not here to judge you right now. I’m just telling you what the notes from Dr. Amazan said.”

She rolled her eyes and nodded, “I think he’s overreacting.”

“Let’s be honest with each other. Whatever we say in this room is between just the two of us. My entire goal here is to be helpful. I’ve been working on a stress relieving meditation system. It used auditory and visual stimulation to help manage stress levels.” He tapped a few keys on the keyboard and spun the monitor around to show her. The visuals that appeared on the screen were soft and warm colors flowering across it. “It might not work with you at all, I’ve done a ton of testing with it and it only works on around 30 percent of the people I’ve tried it on.” He smiled, knowing that the last part was a lie. It worked on everyone that tried it

Her hesitation said everything he needed to know about her willingness to try his program, he just needed her to try it for just a few seconds. “I know, I know. It sounds hokey and like total BS, but it’s at least worth trying. Dr Amazan had enough faith in it to suggest you come see me.” Which made sense since Dr. Amazan was one of the first test subjects that he used it on, he would do anything he was instructed to. He gave her his best ‘what could it hurt’ smile and say back in his chair.

Megan sat for almost a full minute before she nodded, “I’ll try it, but if it doesn’t work you will sign off that I’m totally ok and I don’t need to see you anymore.”

Alex nodded and pulled out the large pair of noise canceling headphones. “Ok so once you put these on and get comfortable, I’ll start the visual aspect.”

“This is going to suck”, she said, eyeballing the monitor. He watched as she placed the headphones on and sat back in the chair. He typed a command into the computer and adjusted the screen so that it was facing her. He had seen it happen before, but this time was different. Her eyes focused on the screen for a few moments and then he saw them glaze over.

Alex adjusted his tie as he walked down the stairs. He smelled bacon and smiled; she always knew what he wanted. Inside the kitchen he saw Megan pouring a cup of coffee. Her attire was drastically different than the night before. Gone was the sexy lingerie and strappy heels. Today she wore a black power suit and black heels. The white blouse was accented with a subtle red stripe. Her hair was slightly curled and styled in the latest fashion. “Good morning, sir.” She said, handing him the cup of coffee.

“Good morning, darling.” He said, giving her a firm kiss on the lips. “What’s on the agenda for today?” He asked as he grabbed a slice of bacon.

She smiled and went back to preparing his lunch. “Well, today I’m going to be meeting with a new client about their investment portfolio, and after work I’m going to be home so that I can properly suck your dick after work. Should I wear the red lingerie tonight or the black?” She asked nonchalantly as she sliced his sandwich.

He tried not to laugh at how normal it all sounded. One of the first things he had done, after rewriting her thought pathways to make her completely obedient to him, was get her to change her major from communications to finance. With his help, and the help of his nifty machine, she was able to breeze through the course with the best marks in the school’s history. That helped land her a job at a prestigious investment firm. Her salary was almost enough to support them on her own, but he wanted to continue his work with his program. “I think the black tonight, my love. Oh, and wear the fishnet stockings with it. You always look ravishing in fishnet.” He answered.

She turns and smiles brightly, a bit of color plating across her cheeks. “Whatever you desire, sir.”

He smiled as he finished his coffee, whatever I desire indeed.

The foundation for the program that he had designed was rooted in repetition. It required at least a dozen sessions to fully indoctrinate them. He had completed the process on two people to date: Jennifer Rigio, the mousy sophomore that was the only person to answer the advert looking for a subject and Dr Amazan.

Jennifer was short, overweight and unattractive. That alone wasn’t enough to bother Alex, but her attitude was horrible as well. She treated people like shit and thought the world owed her. To test the effectiveness of his program he conditioned her to focus on getting herself in shape and being a nicer person. The last that he knew of her, she was training for her second marathon and was dating some hot shot art student.

Once he knew the program worked, he set his full plan into motion. Dr. Jose Amazan was the chief medical officer for the university medical program and the adjoining hospital. Controlling such an important person was a no brainer. He was hoping that he could get a chance to show the university president and maybe the Dean of students as well, but that would be harder to make happen. The more people he exposed this to the more complications could arise. As it was, he was beyond any standard moral and ethical boundaries for established civilized society. Should someone find out about his project he would likely end up dead somewhere and his work being used by an alphabet agency.

A soft knock at the door returned interrupted his thoughts, he looked at his watch and smiled. She was right on time. This was the third solid week that she was on the program and she was halfway through the third session. The foundation was built in the first file, but it required several sessions to cement that foundation. Megan had spent a full week with just the first file. She now knew that she needed to come to meditation with Alex as much as she needed food and water.

He opened the door and smiled, she was still wearing sweatpants and a baggy shirt, but she had her hair down and styled. Anyone that gave her a slight glance wouldn’t notice, but if you took a good look, it was a bit weird. One of the little suggestions he had given to her to see how well file two had imprinted. The second file pushed the idea that the listener would defer to anything he said. It didn’t hurt that Megan was the most suggestible person he had ever come across.

“Welcome back, Megan. How are you today?” He said as he stepped back. He watched her as she walked in, knowing that soon enough he would see even more.

“Thanks Alex! I’ve been looking forward to this all day. It really is the best part of my day.” She replied as she took her seat. He could hear the excitement in her voice as she spoke. She was practically bouncing in her seat in anticipation.

“Your hair looks great, by the way.” He said as he closed the door.

“OMG! You were totally right about my hair. I got a lot of compliments about it all day today.” The smile brightened her whole face.

Alex matched her smile as he pulled out the noise canceling headphones and she almost jumped out of the chair to grab them. “I knew it would be a good look for you.”

“Maybe I should come to you for more advice, Alex.” She said teasingly. She was having a hard time keeping her hands from pushing the headphones onto her head.

He tapped away at the keyboard and spun the monitor around to face her. “Shall we begin?” He asked as she eagerly nodded. Her eyes went from bright and happy to unfocused and glassy in no time at all. He sat back and grinned, life was good.

Megan walked confidently through the office, a cup of coffee in her hand. She had been with Wallace Financial for only two years, but she had made a huge impact already. It probably didn’t hurt that she was a huge name draw and most of her endorsement deals were still active. Volleyball wasn’t a professional sport in America, but when you were the caliber of athlete that she was it wasn’t hard to get sponsorship deals.

The firm was excited to have someone with her visibility working with them. It didn’t hurt that she was really good at her job. Her office wasn’t the biggest on the floor, but she had an office which was more than a lot of her peers. She closed the door to her office and sat behind the desk just as her cellphone rang.

She checked to see who was calling and smiled “Hello sir!”

“Hello Megan. I was thinking that we should go out tonight. How about dinner at Villagios tonight?” Alex asked.

“That sounds lovely, sir. I will do my hair when I get home.” She replied.

“That’s a good girl. I believe that the yellow dress you own would look lovely on you tonight.” He suggested.

“Yes sir. I’ll be ready by the time you get home,” she said. After hanging up she picked up the phone on her desk, tapping in a number quickly. “Carl, it’s Megan Daumer over at Wallace Financial. I’ve been looking over the statements you’ve sent me and I think we can do better. The market is prime for growth and the best time to get in is now. I would love to go over things with you in person. How does Friday at 2pm sound?”

Alex stepped out of his old Nissan and took in the sight of the large estate home. He didn’t know much about the history of the large building, but it was well maintained. Pulling out a key he let himself in, the interior was immaculate. Antique furniture sat next to modern amenities in a mesh of eras. He strode confidently to the back of the house and opened the door to what was a large study, with an older man seated behind a desk. Doctor Jose Amazan was almost 70 and should have retired years ago, but he loved his work and was dedicated to teaching the next generation of doctors.

As soon as he saw Alex he jumped up out of his chair, “Hello, sir. I didn’t know you were stopping by today, sir.” He said as he quickly stopped working.

“I didn’t intend on it, Jose, but I was in the neighborhood and figured I would swing by. The house is looking fantastic, Maria is doing wonders around here.” The old man had a maid that was woefully underpaid. After a suggestion from Alex, she had gotten a sizable raise, and her work has improved noticeably.

“Yes,” the doctor replied, “she’s doing a wonderful job these days. Thank you for the suggestion that I pay her more.” He loves around his desk and holds out a hand for Alex to shake. “What can I do for you sir?”

Alex smiled and shook his hand. “Well, I’m thinking of changing the focus of my doctorate away from the harmonic and visual dissonance idea. It was a good idea, but it just doesn’t work like I was hoping.”

The older man nodded and chuckled a bit. “There’s a reason that the old ways are still around, sir. Every few years someone comes in with grand ideas of changing treatment or how to do it better, it always fails. I applaud your efforts and will support your choice fully.”

“Of course, I would like you to sign off on everything and push me to the front of the line for my doctoral research. Just because I’m changing things doesn’t mean I should start from the beginning.” Alex said, cutting the old man off before he could continue.

“Oh, well of course sir. Anything you need I will do.” Dr Amazan said

“Great, now let’s forget all about my old idea. If anyone asks, it was something trivial that you talked me out of. Now, I’m going to need you to withdraw a bit of money for me, I have a feeling some young lady is about to become single and I need money for a nice date.”

* * *

Megan walked across the open lawn of the school, the sun was out and there were students everywhere. Some were studying, laying about in small clumps. Others were throwing footballs or frisbees around, one industrious student was attempting to recruit for his dungeons and dragons’ game. Megan enjoyed the feel of the breeze on her bare legs. She was finally able to walk without a boot, and she was enjoying the most of it. The blue sundress fell just past her knee, which still left a lot of leg free. The modest top was covered by a fashionable sweater. She had recently gotten a mani-pedi and was showing off with a comfortable pair of strappy sandals.

Through the many small groups of people, she saw a tall figure that she immediately recognized, his sandy brown hair cut close to his head. He towered over almost everyone in the area. Jeff Mcormick, the center for the basketball team, and her current boyfriend. Then she saw something that shocked her, there was a girl standing next to Jeff. Megan paid no mind to it at first, but the way they were interacting made her immediately rush over.

Jeff stood there with his arm around the smaller girl, who was leaning into him. “Jeff! What the fuck!” Megan said loudly as she approached. Several other students turned to see what was going on.

“Megan!” Jeff said as he turned and saw her. He made an attempt to push the girl away, but she clung right to him. “I didn’t think you would be around this weekend. You’ve been so busy lately.” He stammered.

Megan was furious now; he didn’t try to defend himself at all. “I can see that,” she said, motioning to the girl clinging to him. “You obviously decided that spending the weekend alone would be too hard for you. So instead of calling me, you find some groupie to keep you entertained!”

“Megan.” Jeff began but stopped when the girl pushed off of him and confronted Megan directly.

“I’m not just some groupie, you tall bitch. I’ve been here for Jeff for weeks now, since you’ve decided you’re too busy doing whatever it is you do when you wander off.” The girl was short, in great shape but had this homely look to her.

“Listen, Megan. You’ve just been so closed off lately. I mean you change your major to finance. I thought you wanted to be a sports broadcaster. You’re never around anymore, and you barely respond when I message you. What am I supposed to think?” Jeff said, noticing the large number of eyes on them as they spoke.

“Closed off! Do you even realize how that sounds when you’re here with another girl? I may have been a bit distant while I’ve worked some things out, but you don’t see me with another guy. You said you loved me, is this how you’re going to show it?” Megan was trying her best to hold back tears, while also not hitting either of them.

“Maybe Jeff just got tired of waiting.” The girl said as she grabbed Jeff’s hand.

Megan ignored the comment and continued to look at Jeff. “I should have fucking known; I was warned about dating other athletes. Especially ones with less talent than me. I was told they would get jealous of my success.”

“Success? You think I’m jealous of you because you’re a winner in college?” Jeff said. She knew she hit a nerve with her remark, Jeff barely cracked the starting lineup most games and would likely never play basketball again once college was over. “This is exactly what I’m talking about. You’ve been absent from us for so long you think that I would even think that. You’re just not here anymore, Megan. You’re like a stranger these days.”

“Stranger, is that it?” Megan said. “If you think I’m a stranger now, just wait. You can stop worrying about me, I’ll figure my life out and you can keep this little groupie all to yourself.” Her face was red and tears rolled down her cheek as she walked away.

“Don’t be mad just because your man found someone to take care of him.” Jennifer Rigio said with a smirk.

* * *

Alex got out of the shower and checked his phone, there was one message waiting for him from Jennifer.

“Mission accomplished, sir.”