The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Standard Disclaimer applies. No reposting without permission. You must be of legal age to read this. If you find this subject matter offensive, DON’T READ IT!!!

Questions, comments, and concerns are welcome, and I’m an absolute whore for praise, so feel free to e-mail me. :)

m/f, md, mc

Tristam

“And so 10 dimensional Space-Time must be re-evaluated…”

“Fools!” Doctor Johannes Tristram cast the book back onto his coffee table. Raking a hand through his dark, untidy hair, he stalked angrily across his apartment cum laboratory to pour over the complex equations scrawled upon his design table.

He was a pale, disquieting man. His work consumed him, making his already intense features somehow harsher than they might be otherwise. Long nights spent hunched over esoteric texts gave him a perpetual slouch, and drained his milky complexion of the little color it originally possessed. Years of defending his unorthodox research had left him testy and unsettled, ready to see criticism in the smallest thing, but the end of his sacrifices lay in sight. He would be able to crack the boundaries between the worlds, if only for a moment, and then he could address the chaos around him. Finally, he would avenge himself upon all those who had rejected him and his work.

“Soon,” he crooned, “Soon, they shall know the true dimensions of Space-Time!”

Fevered, he began molding the first of the circuits that would make him a God among men. He felt time slip away from him, and his Pan-dimensional Unifying Machine completed itself before his eyes. Its form, while covered with molded plastics and gleaming chrome, was an obscenity. It was a gaping wound in the World, and its awful presence tugged at the mind in disturbing ways.

Dr Tristram strained against his own instincts, sweat beading on his forehead, but found himself unable to pull the final switch. He stumbled away, but tripping, forced down the final lever with the weight of his own body. And fell further into himself, into himselves, as the machine activated.

The pull of thousands of alternate selves from competing Timetracks and nearly infinite possibilities tore through him in a single instant, just as he’d designed the machine to do. The knowledge of his alternate selves poured into him, the safeguards within the machine his only protection.

Suddenly he knew, not Everything as he’d hoped, but far more than any one man should be able to learn in a single lifetime.

* * *

He woke in the Hospital.

The strain of integrating that much information, that many other selves, required time to recover, but how long had he lain comatose? A nurse, bored and twirling her hair absently around a finger, walked slowly into the room.

“Oh, you’re awake,” she said, “How do you feel?”

“Fine.“ he replied, “How long have I been here?”

“Two days. The doctors think you were in some kind of diabetic coma. When did you eat last?”

Two days! He and his other selves shared more than he had hoped! The brief lag between his falling unconscious and waking in this hospital bed meant that most of the information he had absorbed from them was close to his own. He stretched his awareness and felt their knowledge waiting just beyond casual awareness, but still easily accessed, and very broad.

“Well,” he said, “I’m afraid I couldn’t say. I get so absorbed in my work you see.” He grinned sheepishly at her, trying to project the air of an eccentric, but harmless, crank. She must have believed him, he heard her mumbling disgustedly to herself as she exited his room.

He thought of the nurse, mental lists of equipment forming of their own accord, but his grasp of the knowledge possessed by his alternate selves was still incomplete. He consoled himself by plotting quietly while awaiting discharge. Once his release had been accomplished, he rushed home, stopping only at a local electronics store to pickup the materials for his first new experiment. He went to his laboratory. It was much as he had left it, his original machine was dormant once more, a quiescent tumor on reality, but its primary function, giving him access to his alternate selves knowledge, was complete.

He glanced in a mirror as he passed his dining room table and stopped.

He almost hadn’t noticed, but his reflection was changing subtly from moment to moment. Nothing changed dramatically, but bit by bit his reflection altered. It was disturbing, but each combination was somehow right, somehow him.

He realized that each successive form was an alternate version of himself rising to the surface and falling back into the mass of selves that he now possessed. None of them remained dominant for very long, but several returned as he watched, transfixed by his mercurial reflection.

‘They must be the possibilities closest to my own realities. I must Attempt to stabilize some of them later.’ he thought absently.

He shook himself and went to work on his first project, using certain neurological principles discovered by several of his alternate selves and a robotic body designed by a super-villain counterpart from a more whimsical universe. The new machine was very small, only a few inches in length, with a squat spider-like body, but it would only need to work for a short time.

Within hours it was complete, and ready for it’s first test.

The girl next door would have to do. She was quite attractive. It grated that he was being so typical, but she had a marvelous figure. She had also been unconscionably rude to him the last time they’d met. He couldn’t understand how a woman could flaunt herself so openly, yet be thoroughly repulsed when he showed interest. With his new device it wouldn’t matter, she would beg him to do things he had only dreamed of.

He walked furtively to the next apartment, and placed his new device at the top of the doorway. He knocked quickly and ran back to his own to begin preparing for the eventual success of his newest creation.

* * *

Brenda opened the door of her apartment, looking around quickly when she didn’t see anyone. She glimpsed the retreating lab coat in her neighbor’s door, but not the tiny metal spider dropping onto her head.

‘Must have been that creepy Doctor next door,’ She thought wearily, ‘I thought I’d been pretty clear the last time he tried to chat me up.’

She reentered her apartment. Unaware of her new passenger, she returned to her studies. The device was busy; after dropping onto its target, it quickly hid itself within her long hair. Quietly positioning itself directly next to her skull, it activated. Complex energies spun out of the tiny robot, enmeshing in Brenda’s central nervous system. Threads of force weaved themselves in intricate patterns, inciting lust in the young woman it perched upon.

Brenda shook her head. She tried to concentrate on her work, but soon she could no longer ignore her rising need. Her hands moved of their own accord, kneading her generous breasts. They tweaked her nipples, pulling sharply outward. Abandoning its position, one hand scraped slowly down her chest, digging gently into the smooth flesh of her stomach, before reaching its goal. It teased rapidly around her moistening pussy, forcing her soaked panties out of its way.

“Ohh...” she moaned, “Hasn’t been this good in a while.”

Meanwhile the tiny robot pressed against the back of her head sensed that she was acting on her artificially induced arousal. Activating its next function, the web prevented her from cumming. She plunged a finger into herself, twirling a thumb around her already engorged clit. She scratched along the underside of her breast, but while it felt good, she could sense she was no nearer to release.

“AAhh!“ she cried in frustration. She was hornier than she’d ever been before, but she couldn’t get any closer to the climax she needed. She ground harder, forcing her way deeper into herself, but it didn’t help. Brenda lost herself, arousal taking her over, becoming an all consuming, obsessive need.

In her distracted, obsessed state Brenda was very vulnerable. The Doctor’s spider-like machine began the next phase of its instructions. It began to broadcast directly into Brenda’s mind. With her defenses down, she couldn’t separate her thoughts from those implanted by the device. Flashes danced through her mind, becoming more real each time.

Flash. She kissed a man without seeing his face. His tongue danced with hers, when his teeth weren’t teasing along the edges of her face.

Her mouth mimed the imagined acts.

Flash. He nibbled down her neck.

She stretched her neck…Feeling his teeth trail downwards.

Flash. He seized her tits in his hands, Kneading and twisting them cruelly.

Her chest thrust forward, offering itself to her unknown partner. She grasped and squeezed in his stead.

Flash. Sharp bites crawled down her stomach, striving towards the font of her need.

“Yes!” she screamed. Her hands followed close behind.

Flash. His hazy, almost felt lips closed around her clit. His teeth bit down just hard enough…

She writhed beneath him, Hands pinching and stroking in sync with him.

Flash. He looked up at her, staring into her eyes, as his tongue probed her remorselessly Seeking the perfect spot.

Screaming loudly, she fell from her chair, the world a blur around her as the robot released an explosive burst of pleasure within her. But the lust, the terrible need inside her wasn’t finished. The machine wouldn’t allow it.

She ran in a frenzy towards her bedroom, clothes thrown haphazardly as she went. Finally naked, she pistoned in and out of herself as rapidly as she could, but her unknown passenger denied her. The images came again, more detailed, more refined, the feelings almost completely real. Her phantom lover distinct at last.

Flash. Her neighbor, Doctor Tristram, was taking her from behind.

‘Why am I thinking about that perv next door?’ she thought closing her eyes, grinding against her own fingers, desperately trying for any kind of release.

Flash. Her tits bounced as he plowed into her. He reached forward his strong hands digging into them.

‘Ohhh,’ she bit her lip. Surrendering to the bliss his imagined body inspired in her.

Flash. She could almost feel him pushing deeper inside her.

‘sooo goood…’ She dropped to the floor mimicking her visions, thrusting her hand in time with The Doctor’s cock.

Flash. He erupted, warm cum filling her deepest parts.

“Ohmygod!” she screamed. The machine relaxed its control again to allow an overwhelming climax to tear through her. She flopped to the floor of her apartment too dazed to control herself, but soon enough its iron grip was back in place.

“No…please…please…” she begged, her arousal feeding on the orgasmic pleasure to become even stronger than before.

Flash. She was kneeling. Wantonly stroking herself for an unknown audience.

‘Yesss…’ she kneeled submitting to her phantom self. Her hand snaked back between her legs to fondle herself.

Flash. His dick bobbed before her eyes. His hand slide back and forth as he watched her show.

‘Mmmm’ her mouth watered at the sight of it.

Flash. She could feel it sliding into her mouth.

She stretched her jaw wide to accept it. Her eager tongue swirling around it.

Brenda, less and less coherent with each passing moment, felt the barrage of flashes melding together into a seamless progression. It was all real to her now.

Flash. The Doctor’s hand grasped her head, forcing himself deeper into her mouth. She could feel his balls as she reached up to caress them. She timed her own thrusts into her sopping pussy with his again, hoping for another release, but the robot withheld it, teasing her beyond endurance.

Flash. She could feel him, almost ready to cum, and tried to pull away.

His imaginary hands forced her head back onto his cock. She choked, not ready to take the deep thrust. She gasped air as he slid back slightly, but soon he pushed himself even farther into her throat. She swallowed around him, trying to force back her gag reflex. It pushed him over the edge. He spilled himself in her mouth and throat. He tasted like light, like joy.

She came. Convulsing again and again, her whole body spasming, helplessly trying contain the wondrous forces the machine sent rippling through her brain. Vision receded, leaving her struggling to remain conscious.

While she fought, the machine perched behind her whispered softly in her mind.

‘If he’s half as good as the fantasy version, I have to try him.’

Brenda rolled over blearily. She smelled like sex. She felt well used, but still aroused. She knew what she had to do now. Brenda shakily put on her pants and shirt, forgoing underwear in her desperate need to reach the Doctor. She left her apartment, and approached the Doctor’s.

* * *

The Doctor had been busy while his machine worked on Brenda’s mind.

Already his apartment/laboratory was three stories tall. A large entranceway greeted visitors just inside his door. A wide spiral staircase swung grandly displaying open hallways with mahogany doors. Windows showing fantastic sights were placed carelessly on doors, walls, ceilings, and even floors.

But Doctor Tristram’s greatest accomplishment was a translucent helmet sitting innocently on a table in the front hall. Circuits tracing obscure and esoteric paths within the alien material. Much more powerful than the spider tormenting Brenda, it didn’t merely project images and thoughts into the mind, it burned them directly into neural pathways. They could not be denied or turned aside. He was really quite proud of himselves.

The Doctor heard a knock at his door. A quick check with a monitor hidden behind a window showing a snowy mountain top confirmed that it was Brenda.

Crossing the entranceway, he pulled the door smoothly open.

Brenda was disheveled. Her half-buttoned blouse opened to flash her gorgeous breasts as she shifted nervously before him. She smelled wet and needy.

Her eyes were consumed by the lust that had been forced upon her. She was ready for him.

“Come in my dear,” He said oily, beckoning her into his new home, “What brings you to my door?”

“I was, th-thinking,” She stammered, “We’ve lived next door to each other for so long, but we’ve never really…gotten to know each other properly.”

It was a tribute to her own arousal and preoccupation with the Doctor that she didn’t notice that the foyer she now stood in was larger than her own apartment.

“Well, I did try to be neighborly when you moved in,” he said, “But you Seemed…less than enthused by my attentions.”

“I know,” she pouted, “But I’d like to put that behind us. T-to start over, if we could?”

“Perhaps you could show me around? I’ve never been in your apartment before.” She thrust her breasts enticingly towards him, clasping her hands behind her back to maximize the effect.

“Or perhaps we could start, getting to know each other now?” She smiled coquettishly, leaning towards him.

“Of course, my dear,” he gushed putting his arm around her shoulders, “I do try to be a good host. How would you like to start?”

* * *

The device pushed Brenda over the edge. She kissed him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. He was momentarily shocked, but recovered quickly.

Their tongues danced between them. Brenda was living in the flashes again, but they were more satisfying now. She knew, with a certainty that defied rational thought, that it would be even better than her fantasies.

He groped her breasts, but her rider transformed it. Each rough squeeze touched places deep inside her that throbbed with need. She scrabbled to remove the clothing that separated them, simultaneously unwilling to allow even an inch of space to come between them.

Finally, they pulled away from each other just long enough to strip, but were drawn together again immediately. In Brenda’s lusty haze, the machine changed everything for her. She reached down, grabbing his half raised cock…it was perfect. She jacked her hand back and forth along the shaft. She knew it was made to fit snugly inside her, that only THIS dick could satisfy the ache between her legs.

The Doctor pushed her roughly against a chair on the wall, hoisting her into the air. Her ass pressed against the paneled wall behind her, resting on the back of the chair. He impaled her, pushing himself forcefully into her.

He swelled and contracted inside her, changing constantly, but always perfect.

“Yes!” she screamed, “Harder, please…please…harder!”

“Right there! Ohhh, pound it right there!” she gasped as he responded to her cries.

His dick seemed to sense her every wish, stretching her when she wanted, letting her clench around it when she needed to. Every thrust hit exactly the right place, moved along the perfect path. Pleasure forced its way out of her aching cunt. Traveling further and further each time his dick, his wonderful, magical dick slammed into her. She’d never felt anything like it before, not even earlier in her apartment.

“Yes! Yes! Yesssss,” she cried. The terrible need that had consumed her all afternoon was finally being quenched. She knew that when he finished in her it would be over, and it would be even better than she could imagine.

He built rapidly. Moving faster and faster, he began to throb inside her. He came.

Nothing, not even her fantasies had prepared her for this, each spurt of cum felt better than her previous climaxes combined. The world bled away around her, pleasure forcing its way through every part of her. He pulled out of her, and she felt empty for a moment. She scooped some of the precious fluid that had done this to her, licking it up greedily to hold onto the moment just a little longer. The world faded away in a delicious haze of pleasure and cum.

The Doctor set her carefully in the chair, and paused for a moment, breathing hard from his exertions. Unsure of how long she might be out, The Doctor immediately began securing her to the chair with a variety of straps recessed into the its frame. Once he had finished he looked her over and spoke forcefully.

“Alpha, Phoenix, Delete, Delete.”

With that said the spider-like machine disentangled itself from Brenda’s hair, and climbed onto a nearby workbench.

* * *

Sometime later, Brenda woke blissfully. She felt like she’d just fucked God. She tried to stretch, but her arms and legs were attached to something. She opened her eyes slowly, unwilling to let go of the joy that consumed her.

“W-what’s going on?” she asked hazily, “Why am I tied up?”

She looked the Doctor over, but somehow he wasn’t as sexy as he had been when she came over. She couldn’t quite believe that this was the same man who’d given her such pleasure. He studied her, eyes ranging critically up and down her naked body. She felt uneasy. The afterglow was fading, and she’d been tied to a chair by the man who’d just fucked her unconscious.

Something was very wrong.

“If you’re into bondage, we can try it,” she said uneasily, “But I’d really like to stretch a bit after the workout you just gave me.”

“That won’t be necessary,” he said coldly, holding up a glass helmet, a mass of cables trailing behind him, “This will fix you right up.”

Brenda began struggling against her bonds in earnest. She didn’t know what was going on, but he was settling the helmet onto her head. Whatever it was, it couldn’t be good, but the helmet soon fit snuggly around her head.

Brenda’s mind focused. She sat at rigid attention. Something Important was about to happen. She had to pay attention. Her eyes wedged themselves open, widening past their normal limits. She searched every scrap of sound for meaning. The Helmet beeped.

Doctor Tristram’s voice began speaking inside her head. Nothing could be more important than this.

“You belong to me. I am your Master. You are My slave. I am your purpose for existing. You are subservient to Me. You must do everything that I command. I am always right. I am more important than anything. You must protect Me.

Obedience to Me makes you happy. Disobedience to Me causes you pain and sorrow. Sex with Me is better than sex with anyone else. Only helping Me enslave others brings more pleasure than sex with Me.”

The Doctor’s voice began to repeat the Words. The helmet engraved them directly into her brain. They echoed over and over within her head, placing themselves in the part of her that knew water was wet and the sky was blue.

They repeated again. There was nothing more important than the Words.

She could contain Them no longer. They bubbled out of her mouth, hesitantly at first, but gaining strength as the Words were etched even deeper into her pliable mind.

“…my Purpose for existing. I am subservient to Master. I must do everything that Master commands. Master is always right. Master is more Important than anything. I must protect Master. Obedience to Master makes me happy. Disobedience to Master causes me pain and sorrow. Sex with Master is better than sex with anyone else. Only helping Master enslave others brings more pleasure than sex with Master.”

The Words were etched deeply onto her mind now. She could never disobey them. They were more important to her than anything had ever been, or than anything might ever be again.

* * *

The Doctor watched as the helmet powered down, and Brenda’s state of intense concentration faded. It seemed to have worked as expected, but he waited.

Brenda watched his every move. He would do something Important soon. He would Command her, and she could fulfill her Purpose.

“How do you feel?” he asked watching her reactions carefully.

“Fine, Master,” her Purpose flared within her.

‘Mmmmm, it fells so good to call Him that.’ she squirmed in the chair, anticipating His next Command.

“May I be released to serve you Master?” she asked eagerly

“What are you?” he asked sternly

“I am your slave Master,” she replied matter-of-factly.

“Have I displeased you Master?” Brenda’s face fell. She had failed Master somehow, she knew it. Why else would she be restrained from serving Him?

“No, my dear, dear slave,” Master said generously. He untied her. She flung herself into his arms, grateful to be free to serve.

“What may I do for you Master?” she asked, rubbing against Him. Feeling the tantalizing hardness growing between His legs.

Pleasure rippled through her. She knelt before Him, drawn irresistibly to the center of His pleasure. She bobbed back and forth slowly, the taste of herself mixed with Him eliciting a moan. He shuddered in pleasure above her, causing a soft edged spike of bliss deep in her brain. She began to stroke back and forth as she moved her mouth closer to His balls.

“Should I continue Master?” she murmured, exhaling hotly on Him, “Or is there another service you require of me?”

“Continue slave,” He gasped, “We will have other work soon.”

“Of course Master,“ she smiled contentedly, taking His balls into her mouth, rolling them slowly, savoring their shifting size and shape. She lovingly caressing His hardening dick. He stood above her, gasping His approval of her ministrations. She took His cock into her mouth again, twirling her tongue around its constantly changing head. He pushed deeper into her, and she moaned around Him, luxuriating in the feel of Him sliding in and out, fucking her mouth. He trembled inside her, losing control of Himself.

She took Him as deeply as she could, quivering in anticipation of His release.

She hummed trying to push Him over the edge, and was rewarded with a hot jet of cum. The room went soft around the edges. A world shattering climax exploded through her, but she contained it easily now, her mind focusing completely on Him. She milked His rapidly softening cock until He pulled out of her.

“Has my service pleased you Master?” she asked.

“Yes it has slave,” He replied breathlessly, “If you continue with that level of enthusiasm, I will always be pleased with you. Now come, we have much work ahead of us.”

She glowed, artlessly pleased that Master was happy with her, and followed Him deeper into the mansion His apartment had become.