The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is purely fiction, so any resemblance to any specific person or location is quite unintentional. But could this story really happen......certainly it could. If anyone has any thoughts or comments regarding the story, please feel free to write, as any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Trip To The Mall

I am slowly getting myself dressed, having just gotten out of the shower. I just feel so nice and relaxed after a nice hot shower like that. I am to be at Joanna’s place in about 30 minutes. We are going shopping at the mall this afternoon. Not exactly one of my favorite activities, but I certainly wasn’t going to refuse the opportunity to spend the afternoon with her.

So I head out the door and drive to her place. I knock on the door and in a moment she answers. We give each other a hug and said hi to each other. Joanna looked lovely this afternoon in a pair of shorts and a light blue knit top, which was accented by a very nice necklace. She invited me in and said she would be ready to go in a moment. Then she headed off to the bedroom.

In a few minutes she returned, holding her sandals. She also had applied a very subtle bit of fragrance that was very mesmerizing as she sat down along side me on the sofa. We chatted for a few minutes about the day. And I mentioned to her that I am normally not thrilled about the mall. Joanna nuzzled a little bit closer to me and smiled at me. “Oh you’ll enjoy this trip to the mall. I promise you will, my little pet.” And with those words, which are my trigger phrase, I responded “Yes Mistress” and my eyes immediately slammed shut.

“Very good pet. Now drift deeper for me now. So relaxed....so comfortable. Going deeper and deeper for me now. Just floating here....feeling so nice and comfortable as you gently sink into my nice, comfortable sofa. Very good pet. Just focus on my words now, no other thoughts. Just my words as they gently caress your mind.”

“Now pet, listen very carefully, as you continue to drift...and listen to my words. I have a very special present for you this afternoon. I have a pair of nipple clamps for you. But these are very special nipple clamps pet. When I apply them, you will not realize they are there. They will just remain attached to your nipples only in your mind. And to go along with them, I have a cock ring also. And it will remain on your cock only in your mind as well. But when we go to the mall, I will ask you if you like the attire I am holding for you to preview. You may give me your honest appraisal of what ever it is. However, if you like the attire, the nipple clamps and cock ring will immediately take hold, pinching both your nipples and your cock. And you will sigh that very contented sigh that I love and that will tell me that you like my selection. Now doesn’t that sound like fun, my pet?”

“Yes, Mistress” I softly reply. I then hear her giggle slightly. “I thought you would my pet. Now one more thing, you will remember these instructions in your subconscious, but you will not remember having this conversation. It’s so difficult to remember and so easy to forget my pet. So lost in my words...feeling so nice and relaxed. Now we must be going, so I will awaken you. When I say “Awaken Now” you will return to me, completely relaxed and refreshed. When you return, you will be ready to place my sandals on my lovely feet. It will feel very natural and normal to you. “Awaken Now” pet.”

My eyes open and Joanna is handing me her sandals. I take them not quite certain of what just happened, but she smiles at me and my concerns seem to disappear. I softly caress her left foot and then slide it into her sandal. Then do the same with her right foot. Then I assist her up and we head out for a shopping trip at the mall.

As I drove we talked about various things. I asked what she needed to get at the mall, but she was vague about where we were headed. Just normal girl stuff was her reply and I just let it go at that. Besides, how can a guy argue the topic of girl stuff. Within a few minutes we arrived at the mall.

We walked into the mall and visited several stores. Joanna seemed to wander and look, but not really purchase anything. Then we stopped and grabbed a bite to eat for lunch. “I have a couple more stops here pet, then we can be out of here.” “No problem I replied.” I just enjoyed being here with her. And if she’s happy, hey I am too. After lunch we headed back out into the mall.

“I have to stop atVictoria’s Secret pet. You don’t mind, do you?” I grinned and said “Of course not Mistress.” She smiled back at me and then we wandered in. I’m not certain what she was looking for, but most of the items here would look wonderful on her. Then she stopped to look at some panty and bra sets. So I just l continued looking around. Then I hear her say, “Sweet......what do you think about this combination?” And she is holding up a lovely lavender colored bra and panties against her sexy frame. I suddenly feel something digging into my nipples and my cock is trying to expand, but can’t. Then a soft sigh escapes from my lips. No words come out, but for some reason she is pleased. “Thank you dear. I like this color too.”

Then a few moments later she inquiries,” Pet.....how do these look on me?” Now she was holding a soft mint green bra and panty set. Again no words come out, but my nipples feel so wonderful, I just sigh so gently. Now Mistress is looking so pleased with me. I’m not quite certain what is happening, but I feel so nice right now. She then heads towards the cashier. And of course I immediately pay for her selections. “As were walking out of the store she lightly caresses my cheek. “You were so precious pet. Thank you for all your assistance.”

“Now I just have to stop at one more store. Here we go...my favorite shoe store. “Now shoe stores are terrible to go into...grinning. But Mistress enjoys them so much. So she is looking around and finally finds several pairs she seems to enjoy and tries them on. Finally, she seems to have selected a pair. “Pet....what do you think of these?” she asks.

I look over and see her sexy toes dangling out the edge of the new sandals. They look so pretty on her feet. And before I can even register a comment, I sigh very softly. My nipples and cock both tremendously aroused. “I thought so” she said and then smiled very sheepishly at me. We then paid for the sandals and headed out from the mall. “Now that wasn’t too bad, was it?” “I smiled at her and replied, “Of course not Mistress. We then drove back to her place.

We get inside and Mistress asks me to get us both something to drink while she heads off to put the purchases away. I get a couple of glasses of ice tea and head to sit on the sofa. Then in a few moments, she returns, wearing the lavender bra and panties and the new sandals. “Well,....what do you think, my pet?” I moan very gently...my nipples feeling so nice...my cock trying to expand. And all I can do is softly moan.

She is now grinning widely at me. “What a wonderful response pet” she replies and then sits next to me again on the sofa. I take in her soft fragrance again. Her brown eyes are now looking deep into mine. Her fingers are softly caressing my face. “Sleep for me, my little pet” “Yes Mistress” I reply and my eyes immediately close. “Now drift for me again pet. It’s so easy to fall...and float. Feeling so nice and warm. Sinking so deeply into the nice soft sofa with me. Letting my words guide you so deep. Feeling so tranquil and safe here with me.”

“You were wonderful today for me pet. Your responses were so perfect. Mmmmmmmm. They just make me feel so nice. But first, I am going to remove those special nipple clamps. And the cock ring also. They are both removed now, as are the instructions for their use. Now continue falling my pet. Yes, you look so content and peaceful now. Now, as before, when I say “Awaken Now,” you will return to me, felling very relaxed and refreshed....and remembering everything. You are such a good pet. Now...Awaken Now pet.” And with that, my eyes slowly opened and I looked at her. She smiled a big grin at me. “You are so cute when you’re under pet. You just look so peaceful.”

“But I do have one minor problem, which I’m sure you will be more than happy to take care of...won’t you my pet?” “Of course Mistress” I reply. “You know I will.” And again she smiles at me. “Well, why don’t you kneel here in front of me. Yes, that’s it, but in closer between my legs. Yes, very nice.”

Mmmmmmmmmm. Now if you notice, I have a wet spot in the center of my panties. And after the fun afternoon of shopping and trancing you, I definitely need pleasured. Now you wouldn’t mind, would you pet?” “Of course not Mistress” I replied as I grinned at her. She smiled back at me and said” For some reason I didn’t think you would. You may begin.”

And with those wonderful words I leaned over and placed a soft gentle kiss on the center of the silk panties. Then placing another gentle kiss on each of her lovely thighs, I heard her moan so gently, as I kissed her. Then I slide my fingers inside the panties and slowly lower them down her legs. Then I look back up at her. Her eyes are closed, just starting to become lost in the sensations.

I lean closer again, and this time I delicately kiss her sex. She is so wet and so aroused. There are little beads of excitement caressing her sex. I gently flick my tongue at them and the quickly disappear, only to be replaced by additional arousal beads. My tongue then slides along her opening, very teasingly caressing it. Then I feel her hands upon my head, suddenly pushing me completely inside her. Then she subtly repositions me to the desired location.

My tongue is lapping continually at her sex. She is so wet...and so aroused. Then I find her clit. It is so aroused and I begin teasing it with my tongue. Bathing it very lovingly with gentle caresses. I then feel her slide down just slightly, pushing herself into me more, if that’s possible. Her legs are now locking my head into position. I continue the teasing, but then her hands position my head so I can’t move. Just give her pleasure. I begin to flick faster and faster at her clit. Then I sense a gentle orgasm wash through her.

She sighs so softly, but doesn’t release me. I continue licking....so very gently. Building her arousal again. Slowly...steadily. My hands are now caressing her thighs.....feeling her breathing begin to quicken again. I then take her clit between my lips and gently press down on it and she screams loudly and panting...Yes...Yes...Yes. As my tongue flicking at the tip inside my lips, she moans loudly again...and the sinks back into the sofa. Exhausted, she releases me from her grip. I feel her release me and place a few more gentle kisses, caressing upon her clit as it’s released. Then I place a soft kiss on her sex as I depart.

I look up and there is a soft smile on her face. She looks so very happy and content. “Come here next to me...and hold me” she says. I move up along side her and cuddle her close in my arms. I leaned over and place a soft kiss on her cheek. “Thank you Mistress for a wonderful shopping trip. I never knew shopping could be so enjoyable.” With that she smiled at me and said’ You’re welcome, my pet.” Then she closed her eyes as I nuzzled close to her. Mmmmmmmmmm