The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trials Of Armour

Chapter3 — Threat

The girl sat in mid-air swinging her legs as if she was sitting on a swing, softly humming a tune and surveying the boy working below her, her powers preventing him from noticing her presence. ‘Stalking now, are we?’ She almost jumped seeing the older man materialise by her side ‘ You need to stop doing that Jeffrey’ she said indignantly ‘ and why am I getting the feeling that it is I who is being stalked here. It can’t be a coincidence that you bump into me twice within 2 days while the whole universe is there to explore.’ ‘ Why do you’ countered Jeffrey with a sly smile ‘ Emma, the great seductress’ Emma rolled her eyes ‘ Come back to this boy while there is a buffet of hunks available to sample’ ‘ He is not even that cute’ he added with an afterthought.’ ‘ I ….I ….find him interesting ‘ said Emma, her cheeks reddening ‘ Bite me’. ‘ Can it be… the great Emma, has fallen in love? Finally…Oh, what happy day.’ ‘Shut Up’ said Emma, now her face going deep red. ‘ I just think I will stick with him a little longer…See what he is doing’ Below there was a loud bang, the blaster the boy was working on had backfired hurling him some 10 feet into a wall. Emma gasped as he stood up and staggered to his workstation and continued his work as if nothing had happened, even while blood oozing from his head blinded his left eye. ‘ I need to ….someone needs to go help him’ said Emma ‘Heal that bleeding’. ‘ He is no stranger to pain’ said Jeffrey quietly ‘ he had to undergo gruesome training, in his childhood to work with these type of wounds.’ He turned to Emma ‘ He will be alright.’ Emma looked for a minute as if ready to go to his aid- to heal him, but then she restrained herself and sighed.’ Emma ‘ said Jeffrey ‘ are you sure what you are currently feeling is love? That boy is a psychic. I did not want to tell you this before, but he has been manipulating you, controlling you to feel pleasure…when you …umm.. have sex.’ Emma sighed ‘ I already know that. I am not that stupid you know.’

That took Jeffrey by surprise.’ What? Then why do you keep returning to him?’

Emma sighed ‘because once I figured it out I looked into the programming. He merely intensifies my pleasures with that power. He cannot control powers in the least let alone control me. ’What I feel for him’ she said, her face turning magenta,’ is my own emotions .’

‘Then there is something else I need to tell you about him ‘ said Jeffrey very grimly. He had hoped to scare Emma away from him by revealing the boy’s manipulations, he really did not want to hurt the poor girl anymore.

As Emma turned to him,he continued ‘After you left him that day, Lady Fate came. And …..and ….Emma she reckons this boy is going to die.’ ‘ WHAT?’ Emma had gone into a standing position, even while floating in midair’ What are you talking about?’ ‘ Yes ‘ said Jeffrey ‘ She said this boy….he is supposed to die in 11 days from today at best. ’Emma’s mouth was literally hanging open’ Then we save him’ she declared. ‘ No’ Jeffrey said sadly’ Fate said something- this boy has some kind of weird power—that allows him to change the original equations Fate herself made. So his mere existence can doom the realities as we know it’ ‘ So we let him just die?’ declared Emma flaring in anger.’ We cant do much ‘ said Jeffrey shaking his head. ‘ Even lady Fate did not, could not do anything. This guy is destined to die, well either him or Eugene, once they meet within 11 days’. ‘ Fuck this’ growled Emma’ I am stopping him, I will freeze him here for 11 more days, and then if he and Eugene don’t meet….the threat is over ……and we are home free’. She charged downwards ‘ Whoa Whoa big girl’ said Jeffrey blocking her path ‘Fate herself told us to keep away from him,you will go against Fate’s wishes? Just for him? ’ Emma considered ‘yes I will….. I …..I just don’t want to lose him.’…she paused ‘ I will rather face Fate’s wrath if it boils down to that, than losing him.’ She considered, looking away’ I know we are not supposed to fall in love and all, But I simply don’t want to live in a world….without…without him.’

Jeffrey sighed, yet did not move ‘ Move aside Jeffrey’ said Emma charging up her powers ’don’t make me hurt you.’ Jeffrey simply smiled’ you think I had not thought about that, saving him? What about Fate? Do you think she would kill someone if there is an alternative?’ Emma glared at him ‘ This boy’s future has been sealed’ said Jeffrey sadly ‘ and not by fate. Even she does not know how his future was decided, and even she cannot do anything to change it.’ Emma stood quietly at that, then she slowly turned away. Jeffrey put a hand on her shoulder ‘ We are actually not barred from falling in love’ he said quietly ‘ Love and Hope are probably the only 2 powers available to every living being. We are just not allowed to have relationships, have families; we are after all mistakes, living proofs that even Gods mess up sometimes. Gods don’t like us for that reason—no one likes to be reminded of their errors, and love, giving birth—they ARE gifts of Gods.’ He sighed. ‘ But there ARE ways though, if you can convince some major gods.’’ What good will it do, if he himself is dead?’ Emma said, in a hollow tone. Then she turned to Jeffrey ‘Have you ever been in love?’ A memory flashed before Jeffrey’s eyes, where a single Breyan warrior was charging towards the holy grounds of Yggdrasil.

* * *

Alistair ran through the maze-like corridors. There was not a man in sight, but he already knew that. The doors opened for him, as he knew they would—but not the reason behind. He just knew what he needed, and how to get it. For 2 days he had been having these dreams, these visions, where there was an old man, telling him things—things of great value and secrecy. From his early age he had have a power to sense things, bad things before they happen—his mother’s death, the war at Babylon and finally some days ago, his own death. But those dreams had never been so instructive; they just gave him glimpses, hints about the future. The recent dreams were educational—definitely put into his mind. He was himself no stranger to mind control, after all he had grown up in a city full of villains many of whom were mind controllers, but somehow he knew these particular dreams were of not malice and the old man behind meant him no harm. Normally he could have freaked out by this- but well what fear does one have when one is going to die anyway?

He turned a corner and knew he had reached it- his destination. He put his hand on a scanner and surprisingly the door slid open—revealing to him a circular lab. In the middle stood between a huge apparatus was a chunk of rock—that shone softly like the moon. He knew this rock was named by these scientists Lunarium, no doubt this information got in his dreams too, having no access to the scientists themselves, but he also knew the true name of the metal—Alchemo. He took out a cutter from his armour , as he approached and started cutting through the metal. Almost done……. a little more….he heard a faint hiss of the door sliding open and then…….’. Slowly put your hands in the air and turn around, and I promise your ass will be less kicked’ said a female voice ‘ But I do hope you don’t comply, I am soo looking forward to unwinding, and your ass being kicked might be just what I am looking for.’

* * *

I decided to call my brother Macallister or Mac as he preferred. It was all in my training—If you want to track a target get every bit of information on him you can find and Peter was definitely an interesting target. ‘Hey Olive!’ he yawned into the phone ‘ Do you even know what time is it?’ ‘ Sorry Mac’ I quipped ‘ Just want to know about a guy from your college.’‘ Oh Maaan!!’ he moaned ‘Can’t it wait for tomorrow?’ ‘ No no’ I said before he cut the call ‘ I just want to ask if you know a Peter Fraser.He was supposed to be in Cambridge, you were there too, right?’ ‘The Badger?’ he asked, suddenly sounding very alert.

‘ The what?’

‘ Sorry.’ He said’ Peter Duncan Fraser, tall boy, black and white hair? We used to call him badger because of his hair. What about him?’

‘ Yeah. That’s the one. Can you tell me something about him? Something at all? His family history? His habits? ’

‘ How do you know him?’ he questioned, suddenly very serious.

‘ He is in my class’ I said feeling slightly concerned, Mac was not a person to ask so many questions, and he is not a person to be this serious..EVER.

‘ Will call you right back’ he said ‘I need to contact Dad. Even dad is looking for him. If he is at River city….’

‘ Wait, WHAT?? ’ I almost shouted into the phone ‘ Why is dad looking for him?’

‘Let’s just say he is a person of interest for us.’ Mac said before cutting the line.

This was bad, really bad.

* * *

Scythe pulled out a bottle of champagne, opening it and shouting ‘cheers’. His gang chorused with him. ‘Another successful bank heist’ shouted Romero, his right-hand man’ all thanks to Boss’.’ Yeah, ‘ the others agreed. Scythe, Romero, Mike and Juan—they were the most notorious and cruel gang in the city. There was no crime they did not do. The last heist itself saw 20 dead, murdered in cold blood so that they could make their escape. ‘ Where are the girls?’ shouted José, as he emptied his glass and took the bottle itself. ‘I think they are here.’ Said Romero as the doorbell rang at that very moment. And true to his words 2 girls entered, ‘Amanda and Emily ‘ introduced Romero, Scythe stood, ‘ Ready to have a wild night girls?’ and pulled the one called Amanda closer and within moments had taken her to his room.’ Why does he get one for himself?’ complained José, ‘ Because he killed more than all of us combined ‘ said Mike Laughing as he entered Emily from behind.

Amanda collapsed on the bed panting as Scythe lied by her side.’ Yeah, this is life. Finally Romero got me some nice pussies.’ He got up and position himself again when the phone rang. ‘ The FUCK!’ he shouted picking the phone to throw it’ Unknown caller’ . He frowned but for some reason did not throw the phone. Instead he took the call ,’ Julio Ricardo Montoya de la Ramírez’?’. Scythe’s eyes narrowed, no one …no one in this country knew his real name , not even his own team ‘ WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?’ he shouted. ‘ A man with a proposition’ said the voice. ‘ You got the wrong man ‘ said Scythe. ‘ 126 murders, 37 rapes, 7 successful bank heists and 4 cases of arson, wanted in 12 countries, 7 of which have shoot to kill order, I don’t make mistakes MR. Ramírez. Scythe went cold ‘ Who the fuck are you? ‘ ‘ I really don’t need to tell you who I am , but just for my own amusement I will introduce myself- My name is Duncan Fraser and I have a proposition for you.’’ And what if I refuse to agree to your terms?’ said Scythe. There was a chuckle over the phone that made the hair of even a cold-hearted criminal like him stand on end.’ Lets just say you will find great misfortunes in your life. What if the cops suddenly got an anonymous tip ? ‘ Scythe suddenly found his mouth going dry . He could…..’ You could run away of course’ said the voice as if reading his mind ‘ but I found you once and I can do it again . But the next time there WILL be no warning.’’ Fine I will do it’ he said finally. ‘ There is a warehouse I need you to rob, and then you can sell the proceedings’ said the voice. ‘ Wait that did not sound right’ What’s it in for you?’ said Scythe , the voice laughed again’ If I were you I would think only about the warehouse. You will find the details in your phone’ the call was cut.

‘ FUCK’ shouted Scythe, throwing away the phone ‘ commanding me like a fucking dog!!’ he looked at the frightened girl beside him and suddenly it struck him ‘ she had heard everything’ without a moment’s hesitation he took out his knife and slashed at her throat. Leaving the writing body behind he left the room ‘ we roll out! Now!’

The others looked up from their sprawled position with the girl ‘ What?’ said Juan surprised ‘ we were just starting ‘. ‘NOW’ shouted Scythe’ and get rid of her.’ The others exchanged glances ‘ they were only starting for the night, but the bosses orders were final.’ Reluctantly they turned to the now terrified girl.

* * *

‘ Sir your suitcase please.’ Said Maqbul approaching Reed for his case, who sighed, it over ’ its as if you are expecting us to assassinate the Admiral.’’ Well, when you are in a position of power’ said a new voice ‘ you tend to make enemies, and uncle IS in a position of power.’ Everyone turned to see the newcomer—a man of about 5′6″ of medium stature. He had dark brown eyes which were like chips of ice,his black beard trimmed fashionably, he continued’ But You are uncle’s guests. You don’t need to be checked.’ Reed smiled at that ‘ I would have thought the hidden scanner in the car would have caught us.’

The newcomer smiled, but his eyes remained cold and calculating, as if measuring up Reed, then he extended his hand‘ I am Hassan, nephew of the Admiral as you may have guessed.’ ‘ I am Reed, Kobayashi Reed’ Reed took his hand and shook it , when Jack yelled’ Hey what the fuck are you doing?’ Maqbul had apparently done his checking but instead of returning it to Reed he had put it into the boot of the limo. Jack reached Maqbul and extended his hand ‘ GIVE. BACK. THE. CASE.’ ‘ I don’t think so ‘ said Maqbul calmly ’ cleared or not I cannot allow you to carry anything while meeting the Admiral.

‘ Return the case Maqbul’ said Hassan,’ Our guests may think we don’t trust them.’’ Well, I don’t’. Said Maqbul ‘ You must know how many threats your uncle gets every day?‘ The two men glared at each other, then Hassan said in a very low yet dangerous voice’ They are guests invited by the admiral himself, Are you questioning his judgement? DO you think the Admiral is someone to be fooled or not capable enough to protect himself?’ Maqbul did not move. Hassan took a step closer and spat in his face ‘You think you are very important, eh? Vizier? Well you are not ! You are slave. A lowly fucking slave and you will do what you are told. Uncle will hear about this, mark my words- about how you disobeyed me! Slave!’

Maqbul merely shrugged, opened the boot and handed Reed his Suitcase. But as Reed, Jack and Hassan proceeded into the car, Maqbul smiled , pushing a hidden button on the limo’s boot. A secret compartment hidden inside the boot opened up, on it resting , Kobayashi Reed’s original suitcase.

* * *

‘ You see, we, Zoldragos are assassins. More often than not the only people we are interested in are our targets, people we want to kill, and when we want to kill someone, well that person’s life is good as gone. I sat in the darkness of my room, my mind racing through possibilities to save Peter’s life. But then again I did not know what did he do in the first place, I did not know anything about him. Yet, I may have just written his death sentence- If he was running from my family and took shelter in river city , It was I who ratted him out. ME. I am responsible if he dies….Shit Shit Shit…

‘ No No No’ I said to myself ‘ I won’t let them kill him. I will….I will fight them ……’ ‘ Well that’s hilarious’ my logical mind said’ You are the weakest Zoldrago in a whole generation. They will take about 10 minutes to Kill You.’

My phone rang, after what seemed like an eternity. And the first thing burst out of me was‘ Please stop dad from killing Peter…’

‘ What are you talking about?’ said Mac’s voice. ‘Who told you we are trying to kill him?’

‘ Well you said…...ummmm ….you guys are looking for him ’ I stammered.

‘Yeah we are trying to protect him’ said Mac’ dad at least is. But what was that about? ’

‘ Umm….Well….’ Ok, that was awkward, I was starting to like Peter….a lot, and when Mac said he was a ‘person of interest’ it sort of unhinged me, it never occurred to me that my family, my most dangerous assassin family would be trying to save someone. But if Mac guessed my feelings for Peter, he would tease me to no end.’ He is my…umm…friend.’ I said lamely.

‘ Well Peter is my friend too’ said Mac, failing to detect my secret over the phone’ Dad and I are in this together trying to save his life, and you can join us too.’

‘ Well you were saying something about him being in your class’ I said trying to steer out of dangerous waters.’ And Why is he in trouble again?’

‘ Well yeah ‘ said Mac’ He was my classmate, topped our class—is Summa Cum Laude. Maximum marks. Dad checked his paper himself.’

‘What?’ I exclaimed, I had an eidetic memory and an IQ of over 197 and was still the dumbest in my whole family. Mac probably had 50 more IQ points, to beat him in studies was nothing less than inhuman. And dad checked his paper!! Because the methods Zoldragos use to cure patients are often related to lost knowledge it is a custom that only older Zoldragos check our papers, and they made it hella more difficult to get marks, they were hardly ever impressed. Our dad was especially vicious when it came to giving marks, and if this guy had his paper checked by him, that meant Dad was taking special interest in him and that alone is an exceptional achievement, and then he topped the class!!

‘That’s not all he completed the whole course in 1 years 6 months,even I took over 2 years.’

‘ Your 5 year course?’ I said quietly. These guys were scary.

‘ Yes’ he said nonchalantly’ after finishing his studies he went on to develop a course in Cambridge.’

‘What do you mean develop a course? Like he made his own subject?’

‘Precisely- he is the youngest to do so in about 200 years. He and another professor along with Dad developed it- Advanced Psychic warfare and defence.’ He said ’You know so many supers are using mind control these days. Peter reckoned that there should be more developed ways to rehabilitate victims of mind control and ways to fight it—especially for superheroes, hell he is probably one of the premiers in this subject. And that was the time when Dad decided to invite him in our family’

I almost dropped my phone. Remember when I said we were so close to extinction quite a few times- well in those turbulent days we had to open our doors to outsiders in order to survive. Genius doctors were chosen from all around the globe. They were taught of our secret ways and methods and taken into the family of Zoldrago. Though we survived the turmoils the practice to take outsiders stuck, though used very rarely. The only other offered a position in this century was Dr Stephen Strange, before he went on to become Sorcerer Supreme, though he never accepted the offer, preferring to work on his own terms.

You see, when we marry our spouse does not become Zoldragos- they carry the name of our aliases and know only of our alias’s life- that of respectable doctors. So if Mac married someday his wife would not be called Mrs Zoldrago but Mrs Fortknight.

‘ And then one day he left’ Said Mac, damn I had almost forgotten he was still talking. ‘Without much of a trace. And dad reckoned he is in trouble.’

‘From whom?’

‘ Duncan Frasier’ said he ‘You know Duncan right? Apparently they are related somehow. Did you notice the white hair stripes? They are because of forcibly introducing a different gene in his DNA,a recessive trait was forcibly made dominant (now I remember why they looked familiar) apparently done by Duncan. And dad thinks Duncan may try to come after him.’

‘ So what do I do?’ I asked. I knew of Duncan all right, all Zoldragos do, Duncan is a genius, even more than that. He is working on human genetics like us and had achieved tremendous results in his lifetime even by our standards- something that took us generations to achieve. We had almost invited him to our ranks too…Almost. But seeing his complete lack of respect towards fellow human beings we reconsidered. We may be assassins, but what we do, we do it for the greater good, so that Humans as a species continue to exist. Duncan, on the other hand, did not understand anything other than his own interests.

‘ Keep him in sight ‘ said Mac’ As we speak Dad is gathering a force, including me. We will be flying there and escort him back to England. But whatever happens, Olive, if Duncan attacks him, you are not to engage him, Ok? Dad fought him a while back and said he is as strong as him and that will already put him in Omega girl level.’

That was troublesome. ‘ If Peter is in so much danger why did he come here in the first place?’ I asked’ Is he stupid?’

‘ He is looking for an old associate of his mother’ he said. I remembered the map- he is trying to find someone.

‘ But I was his friend’ said Mac very grimly ‘ I shared a room with him for 1 whole year, and I probably know him better than anyone else. He is looking for someone else—something even Dad does not know. He is at the foremost looking for his long-lost brother.’

* * *

‘Beep, Beep ,Beep’ Eugene Frasier jerked up from his bed, wide awake. His phone was ringing. He looked at his bedside clock , 2 am. He glanced at Lacie , who was still sleeping soundly, with the children by her side. Cursing softly he took the call to cut it off, when he noticed the number- Dr.Alexis Boardman from the River City Medical Institute. He furrowed his brows, Dr. Boardman was no ordinary doctor, she and her staff catered specifically to wounded heroes, and if she was calling at such ungodly hours…... ‘ Hello,’ he said taking the call and walking out of the room into the balcony. ‘ Eugene, thank God I got you ‘ said the doctor’ Your assistant, Tina Patrick had an accident- in your lab, and before losing consciousness she wanted to talk with you.’