The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trials Of Armour

Chapter1 — The Abomination

Tnnnnnnn………

The entity known as Fate cracked opened her metaphoric eye.

Tnnnnnnnnn………..

She was feeling a disturbance, a very slight tremor, as if someone had struck a tuning fork and kept it near her. It was nothing serious enough to startle or interest her, at the same time the disturbance was annoying, a ripple in an otherwise still lake.

She looked around for the disturbance—reality after reality flashed before her eyes—finally settling on one particular version of the multiverse. The universe in this reality was acting most peculiarly. She opened her eyes fully—more curious than anything else. The whole universe seemed to be shifting, moving like it should not normally. She probed deeper—it was as if the system was trying to balance itself, to correct some error hidden somewhere in its infinite depths, exactly like how the immunes system of our body works to get rid of any foreign substance.

* * *

Emma Pinkerton growled to herself as she tried to achieve the ever elusive orgasm. In the past few years after her ‘Death’ she has gained the power to alter reality -though in a very limited capacity, but with it came an almost insatiable hunger for sex. To satisfy her needs, she went about in the mortal world—going through one man after another and this one was proving to be particularly hard to break. The boy was no older than 18, nothing special about him really.Though he was quite handsome and good looking, she could actually have anyone—much more of a hunk than he was. Still, for some reason the more she had sex with him the more her need grew, now she was totally and utterly dependent on him -no one else seemed to satisfy her like he did. ‘ You are to address me as Mistress at all times’ said Emma in a soft growl, repeating her command for what seemed like the umpteenth time.‘ Why is it so difficult for you to remember ?’ ‘ Yes your highness’ replied the boy in a monotonous voice. Emma face palmed herself in frustration.’ What’s wrong with you? It’s Mistress. MISTRESS . Goddess help me.’ She would have dumped this piece of shit if not for her craving for him.

‘Having fun?’ said an amicable voice. Emma jumped and turned only to see an older man crouching on the table adjacent to the wall.’ What the hell you are doing here, you pervert ?’ she yelled, trying and failing to cover herself.’ Hehe‘ Laughed the older man ‘ calling me a pervert when you yourself are naked and trying to get sucked by a mortal? If that’s not irony, I don’t know what is.’

‘What the hell are you doing here?’ said Emma blushing furiously.

‘I merely went to your sector and could not find you.’ Said the older man,smriking ‘So I thought I would find you here among the mortals.’ ‘ Yeah, whatever.’ Said Emma’ Now leave me alone. And you…’she turned towards the boy only to find him not by her side like the obedient servant he was ‘WHAT THE HELL !!’ He had retreated towards the end of the bed, sitting in Lotus position and mumbling ‘ Frasier …….Eugene ….Frasier…’ ‘ Having trouble with your charge ?’ said the older man looking at the boy with interest.’ Urghhh..He is driving me mad.’ Emma yelled again, her frustration getting the better of her.’ This guy is nuts. NUTS!! I tell you. I specifically tell him to address me as Mistress. He calls me Your Highness. I ask him to service me—he returns to that corner, mumbling to himself. I would like nothing more than to bash up his overblown head to bits.’ ‘ And then what?’ Asked the older man with even more interest surveying the boy, but not before smirking at her, making her even more furious ‘ for what I have seen you are sort of addicted to the pleasures he is giving you. Your dependence on him has becomes the guarantee of his wellbeing.’ He considered for a moment ‘How do you think this is happening? Your control should be absolute, no??’ ‘ That’s correct. I have controlled and broken people far impressive than him ‘ Emma countered more frustrated than ever’ I think he is just too stupid to comprehend my simple commands.’

‘ Have it occurred to you that maybe he is fighting your control’ said the man quietly apparently lost in his own thoughts. ’Have you considered the possibility that in this case you are the one being hunted, maybe your dependence on him was engineered by your victim himself in a sort of defensive instinct?’ ‘ Me being hunted?’ said Emma haughtily ‘ Who are you kidding old man? I am Mistress Emma. I control the fabrics of reality itself. Who can dare oppose my powers? ’

‘That does not make you omnipotent.’said the older man simply effectively countering her.Moving in to listen more closely to the boy’s mumblings, he turned his head to her ‘ Do you know anyone by the name Eugene Frasier?’ ‘ No’ Emma shook her head. ‘ I know him’ said the man, frowning ‘ Curious …how very curious..’ ‘Well’ he turned towards Emma, clapping his hands together, once more his amicable self’ I will like to advise you to finish playing with him for the moment. You do have some duties you know, however small they may be.’ ‘ Fine. ‘ said Emma grumpily ‘ I will meet you later.’ Turning to the boy, she commanded ‘ make me cum slave. Come here and lick me.’

She lied down on his bed spreading her legs for him, but he continued upwards and began to lick and suck on her nipple. ‘Not there you dimwit…dowwwwwnnn….Ahh…Ahh…Ahhhhhhh.’ She screamed with pleasure as he entered her suddenly and completely.’ Oh, goddess……ahn…ahn……..don’t stop nooooowwwwww….’. She moaned and groaned as pleasure erupted and ravaged her body pulsating through her veins and neurones—her mind on the verge of collapse from the sheer amount of pleasure it was enduring. Had she been thinking rationally, she would have understood that under normal conditions it would have been impossible to feel pleasure of this magnitude with just a simple insertion in such a short time, but she was far from thinking rationally that that moment….To be honest, she was not thinking at all—humping the boy blissfully—ending with a mind shattering orgasm. For some moments she felt completely out, not even able to remember who she was or where she was. If she had not been so blissed out she would have noticed the thin psychic threads pulling back from her own body and retreating into the boy. She slowly collected herself and looked at him.’ You again ignored a direct order from me.’ Then she sighed ’ but I cannot complain after THAT orgasm. For this time I will forgive you.’.’ Yes, Your Highness.’ Forcing down the urge to punch him in the face she sighed again ‘ A gone case you are, you know. Now listen—when I leave this room you will forget about this encounter and fall asleep like before.’

Alistair Frasier went back to his bed, forgetting the very peculiar incidents that had happened in his room as commanded.

* * *

The entity known as Fate materialised in the room. She had taken the form which she normally took while interacting with mortals—a young girl with straight red hair. The room was littered with all sorts of electronic and mechanical devices. As she extended her consciousness, she found the room to be inside an abandoned factory. She also found the whole factory other than the room was booby trapped. The mechanism was crude and old, made from the machines found in the factory abandoned some 40 years ago, but surprisingly it was as effective as any state of the art security system. She had seen everything from the advent of time itself, so she really was not surprised or impressed with anything, but as she looked around, she guessed that if she had been a human, she would have found this security impressive. She looked down at the young boy sleeping before her and probed him lightly. His technical knowledge seemed to be some 10, no 20 years advanced for his age. She had only known another man of such calibre.

More curiously this boy was also the reason she was here, the source of disturbance she had been feeling. For a moment she wondered if her Nornir Goddesses were also able to sense the disturbance, then she swept aside the thought. This disturbance was so subtle that it did not directly alter the great weave so it won’t turn on any red lights for some time now for the Nornirs, at the same time she acknowledged that if left unchecked this same disturbance will tear apart the very fabrics of the great weave.

‘I wonder if the great danger is what brought my attention to it—because only I can possibly handle this particular situation.’ She mused before focussing her powers on the boy again, trying to find the reason of the disturbance, only to draw back as if electrified. ‘ What!WHAT!’ she exclaimed, shocked. Not only she could not penetrate the cause, but she had also felt it, unmistakable as daylight—the matrix of destiny. It was the very same matrix that gave her Lady Fate herself, her own powers over the destiny of all things living and dead. ‘Why does this man have such a thing?’ she mused ‘Why do the Higher entities want two guardians of fate?’ She again probed, her power extending itself into the sleeping boy, cautious this time, checking, scanning ‘ So it’s just a shred of the matrix.’ She said aloud as she pulled back her power, successful this time‘ So he is not the guardian of fate, but only a being marked by the matrix. This boy is truly an abomination. No wonder he is being rejected by the universe itself. He does not belong here.’

She extended her hand over her head.One swipe down and the factory will collapse on the boy bringing an end to his short and miserable life, but she could not do it—not only being the guardian of fate prohibited her from directly getting involved with mortals, but she also could not kill a living human being in cold blood. A piece of her mind argued that if left unchecked this boy could create problems that could even alter herself and put the multiverse at risk, another part countered that if the higher powers had allowed him to exist who was she to end his life. She brought down her hand slowly and decided to go deeper into the rabbit hole. She again probed, this time to check into his history, watching his whole life up to that very moment and then beyond into the future. Then she pulled back her powers, a little disturbed by the outcome which, her being the all-powerful Lady Fate was something in itself.

‘Good evening mother’ said a jolly voice ‘ tough customer, eh?’ She turned to face the same old man still crouched on the table by the wall. ‘You know, even the Nornir goddesses don’t address me as mother, They call me Mistress of Fate or simply Mistress.’ She said calmly. ’But good evening to you too Jeffmxdc Reydrucil‘.

’Well lucky I am neither a Nornir nor a goddess then’ Said Jeffmxdc smiling cheekily and standing up ‘ but I must add they are haawwtt.’ Fate raised an eyebrow ‘ They will be your sisters no, by your own logic? I did not know you were into incest.’

‘ Well no. I am not into that ‘ said Jeff smiling again ‘ but they being my sis….’ He clutched the right side of his chest (where the heart of his species lie) and gagged, collapsing on the ground, apparently writhing in pain before becoming still. ‘What is the meaning of this charade?’ demanded Fate, a little annoyed at the man’s antics.

He stood up at ones, smiling and brushing off the dust from his shirt’ Hehe that was just a joke, After all, I am a male with needs… I almost died when you sibling-zoned me with those beautiful girls…..’ seeing Fate frown he added quickly ‘ it is something I picked up from Muggle TV …never mind it.’.

‘Muggle?’ said Fate.

‘Yeah non-magic….oh just don’t mind it so much. And please call me Jeffrey, it’s am earth name I found for myself.’

‘ Why don’t you have some female companions like Emma’ said Fate—she had not talked with someone for a long time. Though she neither needed nor missed interactions or conversations, she had always found this particular son peculiar and entertaining.’ She seemed to be having fun.’

‘Well that she did.’ Said Jeffrey ‘ but even she had problems controlling this one here.’

‘Really?’ said Fate interested once more in the boy.

‘Yeah, she said he was not responding to her commands and I think he was fighting back.’ Said Jeffrey now also looking at the boy.

Fate sighed, something she had picked up from humans.’ Well, Jeff now cut to the chase. I hardly think you had been sitting here all this time waiting for me to chitchat about Emma’s sexual life.’

‘Oh yes.’ Said Jeffrey’ I wanted to ask you something, about myself and my duties you gave me.’

Fate again raised her eyebrows ‘ You know when I give people duties they don’t question me. THEY DO THE JOB.’. ‘ Well sorry ‘ said Jeffrey showing concern for the first time’ I did not mean to offend you. I was just wondering….’

’You truly ARE a problem child.’ Said Fate sighing again. She considered for a moment ‘still no, I am not offended.’ She said after a while ‘ I was just wondering why no one has ever questioned me before. Am I that terrifying?’

‘ The mother usually favours the problem child, no?’ Jeffrey delicately changing the topic.

‘ Me? No, I don’t show favouritism ‘ said Fate’ But as I like your courage I will humour you this once. Go ahead and ask your question.’

‘ What am I ?’ asked Jeffrey ‘ I know I am an Aun, but what exactly is an Aun? I am pretty sure I am not a God, but I am also not a mortal, and I do hope I am not the devil.’

Fate stared at him for a long time ‘ Sit down ‘ she said finally.’ To be honest, your question is a very tricky one, and the true answer cannot be fully understood even by your own Breyan intelligence. So I will try and put it in a rough description in simple words.‘Say you are in a room, and you want to move out, what will you do?’

‘I will open the door and get out.’ Said, Jeffrey.

’Yes, more precisely you will need three things, the power, knowledge and the authority to open the said door .’ continued Fate’ Now imagine the whole universe to be made of doors and the movement of everything in it is controlled by the 3 things I mentioned. This was a Law made when the universe was created. So you can imagine that the fish living in the ocean can only travel through the water doors and the birds having the authority to move through the air doors.’

‘ But my own race and the humans they can move in water, air and even space even when they were originally not meant to do it. Why is it so?’ asked Jeffrey. ’We developed and used technology to overcome the deficits.’

‘ Well, I, myself is impartial to every living thing out there, but not the higher beings.’ Said Fate ‘They have always favoured certain species including your own, allowing these creatures much more freedom than the rest, often helping them indirectly to achieve this. Now about the answer to your question, Auns are those who have something like a master key for the doors. Sure there are some places even the Auns are not allowed in, but in general, they can go anywhere and everywhere they like—even through space and time—they are what these humans call as 5th-dimensional beings.’

‘But why?’ Asked Jeffrey, ‘I can see why you have made Gods but why make Auns? What is our function?’

Fate sighed, this conversation was going much longer than she had planned, but she had given her word ‘ Auns are created when Gods make a mistake. ‘ Seeing the shocked look on Jeffrey’s face, she continued ‘ Yes even we do make mistakes. In short, when someone dies even when he is not supposed to it creates a tear in the great weave because the future is altered and a void is created in the universe that should not have been. So that person is made an Aun to counterbalance the void. They, of course, cannot go back to their original lives—the dead is not supposed to live again, they just exist as 5th-dimensional beings—often taking control of the section of the universe they are living in—like a guardian.’

‘So you mean to say, Emma and me, both were not meant to die?’ asked Jeffrey incredulous.

‘Yes and no, ‘ said Fate’ for you, it was some of your actions in life that were responsible. For Emma well it was like you said. 5 years ago Emma was a human mortal living in River City. She had gone to get her tonsils removed, nothing life threatening. But in her next bed was an 8-year-old girl having the final stage of cancer. The doctors had given up all hope for her and moved her to a normal ward so that her family could visit her easily in her last hours. Seeing her pain Emma did something really interesting—she made a prayer to donate half her life to the girl.’

Jeffrey was shocked by this piece of information He had always taken Emma to be a shallow and selfish girl going through men after men for meeting her sexual appetite.’ Fate smiled at his reaction, but she continued nevertheless ‘ But you know people often get their wishes granted in most unpredictable of ways. Her prayers reached the gods and they transferred her full life, not half, to the younger girl. She lived while Emma perished. And this created the void—there should have been a death and it happened, but to the wrong girl—a girl who would have lived to be 83 years old, died. The children who she was supposed to have ceased to exist. Emma originally had latent superpower abilities, she would have grown up to be a heroine, but in death, the lives she could have saved were now doomed to die. Hence to compensate for the void her death had created, she got changed into an Aun.’

Fate stopped for a moment’ Auns were originally created to serve as the enforcers of God. You can say they were destiny’s Chosen Ones. But as the gods reduced their direct influence in the lives of mortals Auns slowly lost their functions—now they exist as very powerful entities—some of them like you live their immortal lives in seclusion, while there are others who go ahead and rule the sector of the universe they live in .’

They stood for some time in silence, then Jeffrey spoke up gesturing to the sleeping Alistair ’ So is he an Aun too?’ Fate frowned ‘ I am afraid not. No, he is not an Aun. To be honest, He was created artificially by a man named Duncan Frasier.’

‘Yeah I know that guy ‘ said Jeffrey’ A real bad boy he is.’

‘That’s not the sole problem ‘ said Fate still frowning ’ This boy is a real problem. ‘ She looked at Jeffrey’ He is also someone chosen by Destiny but not by me.’

‘ What do you mean? You choose everyone’s destinies, even the destiny of the immortal’s.’ Said Jeffrey.

‘Do you know who is the current incarnation of the Nornir Goddess Verdandi?’ said Fate changing the path of the argument.

‘ Yes, it’s Lacie Frasier’ said Jeffrey still confused.

‘ Now say I were to use her DNA to clone her ‘ said Fate’ the clone would be a copy of Lacie no doubt and she would still be connected to me because of my status as Lady Fate. But what do you think will happen if by mistake Verdandi is copied with Lacie?’ Jeffrey’s eyes went wide. Fate continued’ Yes we will have on our hands two Verdandi, two gods of the same power where there should have been only one and this will create a very great problem. The universe will try and restore balance and for that, it will try to eliminate one of the Verdandi. The same thing happened with this boy. Duncan, of course, is unaware of this particular fact but it has happened, why I cannot say. The only thing I can say is when I decided the fate of all things in this universe every equation was balanced perfectly and we had an equilibrium. But this boy was not part of that equation. As a result of this, a part of the Destiny matrix resides within him. He has the power to change the equations of fate made by me. In truth, he has the potential to disrupt each and every equation prevailing in this universe and destroy its equilibrium.’ Jeffrey’s mouth was literally hanging open by this point.

‘ So we need to eliminate him now’ he yelled unable to contain his anxiety ‘ or he may not only destroy this universe but also each and every universe in the multiverse!!’

‘Yes and no ‘ said Fate’ it is true that he can do just as you said, but I have also seen something else in his future. Just killing this boy will also affect another man whose fate has been intertwined with this boy’s fate. That man is also a Destiny’s chosen—a man who has seen and interacted with the gods themselves, simply killing this boy may also activate the spark in him and in effect bring about the very destruction we are trying to avoid. So I have decided to let things play out as it is and see what happens.’

‘What about the other man ‘ asked Jeffrey ‘.

‘ Well by my will that man would have lived a mostly happy life living up to a ripe old age.’ Said Fate’ But now as his fate got mixed with this boy’s fate, he is to die in exactly 13 days.’ Seeing the shocked look on Jeffrey’s face, she continued ‘ To be honest these 2 are one and the same person, and only when they cross paths will a certain event be triggered that will cement the fates of both men. Keep this in your heart—the universe is currently trying to achieve balance by trying to eliminate either this boy or that man, so for either to survive the other has to die. And the confrontation will happen exactly 13 days from now.’

‘ So what will happen after the confrontation?’

‘ I don’t know that myself ‘ said Fate’ As I said this is not the reality I had written, so even I don’t know the outcome of the event.’ She turned to leave the room when Jeffrey called back ‘ Do you know who that man is? With whom is this boy’s fate connected?’ some part of him already knew the answer, but he had to ask.

‘ Why yes ‘ said Fate’ Even you know him. He is the husband of one of our Nornir Goddesses. The man called Eugene Frasier.’